PDA

View Full Version : APP - Democrat: Health bill is gibberish

tinfoil
10-03-2009, 08:00 AM
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/54930

LOL
“So the idea of reading the plain English version: Yeah, I’ll probably do that,” said Carper. “The idea of reading the legislative language: It’s just anyone who says that they can do that and actually get much out of it is trying to pull the wool over our eyes.”

Carper compared the full legislative language of the bill to credit card disclosure documents that he described as “gibberish,” meaning that “you can’t read it and really know what it says.”

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I say run this by snopes....I find it hard to believe a Democrat actually read the bill.....

tinfoil
10-03-2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=GdkUaGkUkU

tinfoil
10-03-2009, 02:03 PM
None of the liberal supporters of the bill will touch this thread. LOL
What a joke. Criminal. The guy admits he doesn't read the bill. Thanks democrats for being the sheep who follow idiots like this.

belme1201
10-08-2009, 01:20 PM
What a joke. Criminal. The guy admits he doesn't read the bill. Thanks democrats for being the sheep who follow idiots like this.

Have all the other members of the Committee, including Republicans, said they would read the bill before voting on it, one way or the other? Until then, it could be he's the only honest one.

Ask CNS what you should say.

tinfoil
10-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Have all the other members of the Committee, including Republicans, said they would read the bill before voting on it, one way or the other? Until then, it could be he's the only honest one.

Ask CNS what you should say.

I swear, I don't understand people like you. Government admits to damn near malfeasence and you pat them on the back for being honest.

liberals-- the party of criminals

belme1201
10-08-2009, 08:08 PM
I swear, I don't understand people like you. Government admits to damn near malfeasence and you pat them on the back for being honest.

liberals-- the party of criminals

What the Hell are you talking about? I know even CNS didn't say anything that dumb. Tell me what the other members, including Republicans, of the committe said. The truth is, CNS wouldn't dare ask them and you don't want to know. I realize the concept of the whole truth is impossible for you to comprehend, and for that, you have my pity.

I AM an admitted criminal, I buy drugs for my wife in Canada.

FUCK THE POLICE
10-08-2009, 08:54 PM

You say this in every thread you post. I'm sorry I'm not awake 24/7 to read your hourly insane rant, but some of us here have lives to live.

PostmodernProphet
10-09-2009, 05:10 AM
You say this in every thread you post. I'm sorry I'm not awake 24/7 to read your hourly insane rant, but some of us here have lives to live.

you had time to post the above....why didn't you have time to comment on the liberals opinion of reading what he votes on?......