PDA

View Full Version : APP - right wing celebrates us loss of 2016 olympics

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 01:04 AM
it seems that right wing nut cases celebrated the loss of the 2016 olympics because they see it as a loss for bho

a bit short sighted

SmarterthanYou
10-03-2009, 02:04 AM
I prefer to celebrate the loss and attribute it to Daley.

cawacko
10-03-2009, 05:14 AM
it seems that right wing nut cases celebrated the loss of the 2016 olympics because they see it as a loss for bho

a bit short sighted

half of Chicago didn't want the Olympics and is celebrating, did the City turn half 'right wing nut cases' all of a sudden?

Mott the Hoople
10-03-2009, 06:20 AM
half of Chicago didn't want the Olympics and is celebrating, did the City turn half 'right wing nut cases' all of a sudden?
Well you must know something I don't. I deal with folks from Chicago every day from all walks of life and hadn't heard that first one who didn't want the olympics. Every single one I've talked to has been excited by the prospect.

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Well you must know something I don't. I deal with folks from Chicago every day from all walks of life and hadn't heard that first one who didn't want the olympics. Every single one I've talked to has been excited by the prospect.

please.....you can't honestly claim that everyone in Chicago wanted the Olympics there.....why bother to post the fact you've talked to a handful of people and nobody mentioned it.....

Mott the Hoople
10-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Because there's probably 3 wingnuts in Chicago who would oppose absolutely anything if there's a remote chance that it would reflect well on Obama.

Get real! Who in their right mind wouldn't want the Olympics in their city? it's a signal fucking honor.

I'd be doing back flips if Columbus landed them, not that this would ever happen.

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 07:58 AM
I prefer to celebrate the loss and attribute it to Daley.

so you celebrate the loss of jobs that would come with the olympics award too - you just want to award blame...

cawacko
10-03-2009, 08:23 AM

An article I read said a poll showed people in Chicago split evenly for and against having the Olympics in their city. A few years back San Francisco was bidding on the 2012 games and there was all kinds of opposition against it here locally. I'm a sports fan so I thought it would be awesome if we hosted it. NIMBYism is strong everywhere for everything.

cawacko
10-03-2009, 08:26 AM
so you celebrate the loss of jobs that would come with the olympics award too - you just want to award blame...

Do you have any evidence that shows the host City actually makes money hosting the games? I've seen arguments that state they do and don't. Chicago also put up a crap strategy. Build an olympic stadium and then tear it down afterwards? WTF is that?

Chicago is the most corrupt city in the U.S. You give Richard Daley billions of dollars what do you think will happen to the money?

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 08:29 AM
An article I read said a poll showed people in Chicago split evenly for and against having the Olympics in their city. A few years back San Francisco was bidding on the 2012 games and there was all kinds of opposition against it here locally. I'm a sports fan so I thought it would be awesome if we hosted it. NIMBYism is strong everywhere for everything.

the nimbys are afraid that traffic will gridlock - they were afraid of that in la but la traffic was lighter than normal because of steps taken to reduce normal traffic

companies shifted work hours, trucks were required to make deliveries at night, etc. and it worked

uscitizen
10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Don I am not sure that hosting the olympics is a net finiancial gain.

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Because there's probably 3 wingnuts in Chicago who would oppose absolutely anything if there's a remote chance that it would reflect well on Obama.

Get real! Who in their right mind wouldn't want the Olympics in their city? it's a signal fucking honor.

I'd be doing back flips if Columbus landed them, not that this would ever happen.

it's an expensive signal fucking honor....do cities that host Olympics ever recover the costs?.....

as for who in Chicago would object, here are some links....

Indeed, far from uniting the city, the Ollympic competition seems to be splitting the city along lines of rich and poor, old residents, gentrifiers, and displaced people, enviromentalists and public works advocates, and most of all, people frightened the city will never recover financially.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14939-Cook-County-Independent-Examiner~y2009m7d17-More-and-more-Chicagoans-say-no-to-Olympics

and apparently two of the three rightwingnuts in Chicago post on Huffington and the Daily Kos....

Was the $1B spent by Arlington TX for most elaborate gladiator stadium in history a good investment while Arlington lays off teachers, roads and bridges collapse, kids go without food, health care, housing, parks close, family's lose their homes to unemployment?

Every economic study shows that spending money on sporting events is a loser.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/9/30/786931/-The-1996-Olympics-Paid-for-My-Building!-Bring-the-Olympics-to-Chicago!

If you are the Working class Black family being shoved out of Washington Park for the Olympics, then gentrification is a very bad thing!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Kngkyle?action=comments

SmarterthanYou
10-03-2009, 11:08 AM

if daley gets even a portion of the blame, yes. that felon should be dragged away in chains and publicly flogged for an hour. unfortunately, most of the proles in chicago don't give a damn as long as their garbage is picked up and the trains run on time.

uscitizen
10-03-2009, 11:29 AM
I am only looking at the finiancial aspects of the olympics not the political reasons right wingers oppose them.

If Bush was pres they would be all for them and be blaming liberals for us losing them.

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2009, 04:58 PM
I am only looking at the finiancial aspects of the olympics not the political reasons right wingers oppose them.

If Bush was pres they would be all for them and be blaming liberals for us losing them.

this is all a misunderstanding....the conservatives aren't celebrating the fact the Olympics aren't coming to Chicago....they are celebrating the fact Obama looks like a fuck up.....

Cypress
10-03-2009, 05:40 PM
DonQ: right wing celebrates us loss of 2016 olympics

this thread is a LIE

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/474/presentation2wb.jpg (http://img36.imageshack.us/i/presentation2wb.jpg/)

WTF is wrong with you teabaggers? Who cheers against their own country winning an olympic bid? Who does that shit? The shit Bush did that pissed of lefties was at least about war, torture, and crony capitalism.

What is wrong with you wingnuts? Birth certificates, school songs, and cheering america's defeat for an olympic bid?

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/10/02/afp-olympics-cheer/

tinfoil
10-03-2009, 07:03 PM
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/474/presentation2wb.jpg (http://img36.imageshack.us/i/presentation2wb.jpg/)

WTF is wrong with you teabaggers? Who cheers against their own country winning an olympic bid? Who does that shit? The shit Bush did that pissed of lefties was at least about war, torture, and crony capitalism.

What is wrong with you wingnuts? Birth certificates, school songs, and cheering america's defeat for an olympic bid?

I posted a couple of threads about democrats mocking the reading of the health bill but all you can worry about is the olympics bid?

LOL you need to get your priorities straight

Cancel 2018. 3
10-03-2009, 07:14 PM

have something else? your "video" is a pic inside of a pic....your quote is unverifiable...

unless you have the direct links to that which is inside another pic....i'm not buying....and even if true...tell me.....what percentage of conservatives do both those alleged incidents make? do you not defend muslims against people who claim all islam is bad because of a few bad apples.......

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2009, 07:37 PM
The shit Bush did that pissed of lefties was at least about war, torture, and crony capitalism.
it's not like we cheered because another American soldier got killed in Iraq......that's the liberal approach....

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Don I am not sure that hosting the olympics is a net finiancial gain.

i cannot disagree but what i am objecting to is the celebration of the right claiming that the loss is bho's fault

it seems that any loss by bho is a reason to celebrate whether it is good for nation or not - sort of like rush's 'i hope that he fails'

seems a bit much like cutting of your nose to spite your face

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 07:41 PM
have something else? your "video" is a pic inside of a pic....your quote is unverifiable...

unless you have the direct links to that which is inside another pic....i'm not buying....and even if true...tell me.....what percentage of conservatives do both those alleged incidents make? do you not defend muslims against people who claim all islam is bad because of a few bad apples.......

the limbaugh, o'riley and beck group

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 07:42 PM
it's not like we cheered because another American soldier got killed in Iraq......that's the liberal approach....

i am a social progressive and have never cheered the loss of a soldier

PostmodernProphet
10-03-2009, 07:47 PM
i am a social progressive and have never cheered the loss of a soldier

this may come as a shock to you, but I don't give a fuck who you are and what you've done.....from what I've seen of your posts you're simply someone not overly bright, but overly reactive to minor matters....

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 08:34 PM
this may come as a shock to you, but I don't give a fuck who you are and what you've done.....from what I've seen of your posts you're simply someone not overly bright, but overly reactive to minor matters....

your resort to profanity show your level of intelligence

the radical right is becoming something more than minor when it begins to call for the overthrow of the us government

uscitizen
10-03-2009, 08:54 PM
I think the right would fight Obama on a tax cut.

Don Quixote
10-03-2009, 09:07 PM

sigh, i think you may be 'right':)

Cancel 2018. 3
10-03-2009, 09:09 PM
i cannot disagree but what i am objecting to is the celebration of the right claiming that the loss is bho's fault

it seems that any loss by bho is a reason to celebrate whether it is good for nation or not - sort of like rush's 'i hope that he fails'

seems a bit much like cutting of your nose to spite your face

you "missed" post 20....and now you're claiming this bogus theory that the right is saying this obama's fault.....

dude....not true at all

you're whining your ass off because your dear leader FAILED big time....only an idiot would have make the circus that obama made when everyone knew that rio was the sure bet....obama made a massive fool of himself....and his wife with oprah....total and complete fools....

obama showed himself to be nothing more than a chicago mobster politician that cares more about chicago than the rest of the country....

Bonestorm
10-03-2009, 09:54 PM
you "missed" post 20....and now you're claiming this bogus theory that the right is saying this obama's fault.....

dude....not true at all

you're whining your ass off because your dear leader FAILED big time....only an idiot would have make the circus that obama made when everyone knew that rio was the sure bet....obama made a massive fool of himself....and his wife with oprah....total and complete fools....

obama showed himself to be nothing more than a chicago mobster politician that cares more about chicago than the rest of the country....

Hilarious. The ODS is strong with this one.

If only an American city were in contention for the 2012 Olympics during the Bush Administration and we could compare the hysterical reactions from the right today to the reactions from the left back then.

Damocles
10-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Colorado voted against the Olympics back in the day.

Cancel 2018. 3
10-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Hilarious. The ODS is strong with this one.

If only an American city were in contention for the 2012 Olympics during the Bush Administration and we could compare the hysterical reactions from the right today to the reactions from the left back then.

total and complete logical fallacy....coupled with boxes of apples and oranges....

bush did not create the stupid media frenzy that obama did for his HOME town....further.....your....."if only"....is total bullshit......and a failure...you're grasping at....what ifs....in order to justify obama's epic failure....

care to comment on post 20?

Don Quixote
10-04-2009, 01:00 AM
total and complete logical fallacy....coupled with boxes of apples and oranges....

bush did not create the stupid media frenzy that obama did for his HOME town....further.....your....."if only"....is total bullshit......and a failure...you're grasping at....what ifs....in order to justify obama's epic failure....

care to comment on post 20?

epic?

cawacko
10-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Hey DQ, why are papers in the UK writing articles about Obama losing his sales job for the olympics?

Why is Obama wavering on Afghanistan when you said it was Republicans who would come out against Afghanistan?

cawacko
10-04-2009, 02:00 AM
And DQ you're agreeing with uscitizen on this thread, a man who brags about being against everything Bush is for? You know I'm a fan of yours sir but you're losing your own credibility with that crap.

Don Quixote
10-04-2009, 02:57 AM
And DQ you're agreeing with uscitizen on this thread, a man who brags about being against everything Bush is for? You know I'm a fan of yours sir but you're losing your own credibility with that crap.

you are correct

i am distracted of late due to personal problems and should not be posting

my take on bho and the reps is that if bho is for it the reps will be against it

not all of the time but about 90% of the time

as far as afganistan is concerned we need about 50,000 more troops with support - we cannot cede afghanistan to al qaeda, but the taliban are not in favor of al qaeda either so maybe we should just get out

the problem as i see it, is that we cannot afford to abandon pakistan to al qaeda so we may be stuck

oh screw it, i am too tired to think clearly and have too many other problems to cope with right now so good night

PostmodernProphet
10-04-2009, 04:54 AM
your resort to profanity show your level of intelligence

the radical right is becoming something more than minor when it begins to call for the overthrow of the us government

not at all....I could have shown the irrelevance of your post without the profanity....it simply felt good.....

PostmodernProphet
10-04-2009, 04:55 AM

something we'll never get a chance to test....

Bonestorm
10-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey DQ, why are papers in the UK writing articles about Obama losing his sales job for the olympics?

Why is Obama wavering on Afghanistan when you said it was Republicans who would come out against Afghanistan?

Are you referring to that Times piece?

Yes, let's see if we could come up with a reason why a Rupert Murdoch owned publication would be writing articles critical of Obama. Anyone have any thoughts?

Canceled1
10-04-2009, 07:26 PM
something we'll never get a chance to test....

The fact of the matter is the Liberal Loons thought this was in the bag. Obama goes to Copenhagen bags the Olympics, pays back his cronies, and walks on water.

Guess what? Sometimes you win; sometimes you lose. Good time Charlie's got the blues.

Next!

ZappasGuitar
10-05-2009, 01:06 PM
not at all....I could have shown the irrelevance of your post without the profanity....it simply felt good.....

Nice to see you admit you have the impulse control of the average first grader.

DamnYankee
10-05-2009, 01:18 PM
The fact of the matter is the Liberal Loons thought this was in the bag. Obama goes to Copenhagen bags the Olympics, pays back his cronies, and walks on water.

Guess what? Sometimes you win; sometimes you lose. Good time Charlie's got the blues.

Next! Exactly. Plus Obama is so arrogant and delusional that he thought he could pull it off.

PostmodernProphet
10-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Nice to see you admit you have the impulse control of the average first grader.

in your case, I would still be happy to insult you after extended reflection....it isn't simply a matter of impulse, it's a matter of heightened gratification.....

Taichiliberal
10-05-2009, 05:44 PM

a bit short sighted

A friend of mine from the UK wrote me that he was astonished not so much of the level of bitter pettiness by the neocon peanut gallery and punditry...but by how PROUD these people were of their actions. The man said whenever he feels bad about his country's politics, he just watches the Yanks today and feels better. :(

Minister of Truth
10-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Shouldn't we Americans be content knowing that losing the Olympics allows for some delightful foreign city to claim the badge of honor? I mean, according to the American Left, we are supposed to cater to the world's every need.

I can see why getting shafted might look bad on Chicago, but I honestly don't care. Its not like Washington State is ever going to host the Olympics...

Don Quixote
10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
A friend of mine from the UK wrote me that he was astonished not so much of the level of bitter pettiness by the neocon peanut gallery and punditry...but by how PROUD these people were of their actions. The man said whenever he feels bad about his country's politics, he just watches the Yanks today and feels better. :(

the estrangement of the right and left from the center is growing worse and worse

the bitterness of the right is getting out of hand

meme
10-05-2009, 08:57 PM
so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter..

It would of been nice to see the lefties care as much about our men and women fighting oversees during the Bush years, instead we saw week after week of vile protesting....but hey, that wasn't bitterness, Oh No..

as we see now at least they have their priorities straight, the tear jerking over losing a stupid sporting event..

Taichiliberal
10-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

the estrangement of the right and left from the center is growing worse and worse

the bitterness of the right is getting out of hand

You ain't kidding! What's really scary (but not expected, IMHO) is the suttle if not outright support of the fringe elements by GOP congressmen and senators.

Don Quixote
10-05-2009, 09:04 PM

It would of been nice to see the lefties care as much about our men and women fighting oversees during the Bush years, instead we saw week after week of vile protesting....but hey, that wasn't bitterness, Oh No..

as we see now at least they have their priorities straight, the tear jerking over losing a stupid sporting event..

do you consider me a leftie? if so, then check my post re: in memorium

i am and have been against the war in iraq, but think that the war in afghanistan is necessary to keep pakistani nuclear material away from al qaeda...we may have to bomb iran if iran keeps refining nuclear material :(

Taichiliberal
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter.. Yeah, I guess all that stuff by the birthers, teabaggers, 9/12 zombies and the congressmen/senators that support them must have been the tip off.

Oh stop lying....no one was protesting the troops..they protested an incompetant Rummy NOT being fired for his ass backwards plan to invade/occupy a country that was NOT involved with Al Qaeda or 9/11. They protested the Shrub & company trying to CUT benefits for vets. They protested Cheney and his Office of Special Plans lying about intel, and then Powell's pathetic dog & pony show for the UN. They protested sending troops into battle WITHOUT proper equipment or training. They protested the back door draft that exhausted National Guardsmen and reservist.

Truth is it is ideological drones like you who didn't give a damn about the troops because you just won't accept beign wrong.

The crying done is from hysterical laughter at the antics of intellectually bankrupt buffoons like you who drooled as Limbaugh make his drug addled fat ass simulate a dance of glee because Obama's endorsement didn't sway the Olympics to hold summer games in America. Yeah, a loss of revenue for USA that's teetering on a recession turned depression. Welcome neocons, it's Miller Time. :321:

meme
10-05-2009, 09:16 PM
do you consider me a leftie? if so, then check my post re: in memorium

i am and have been against the war in iraq, but think that the war in afghanistan is necessary to keep pakistani nuclear material away from al qaeda...we may have to bomb iran if iran keeps refining nuclear material :(

I don't know what you are, I was talking in general of all the teeth gnashing over these Olympic games that wasn't even going to take place for seven years...right now I see us having a lot more to worry about than losing some dumb sporting event...

and you're damn right I want to see the Hugo Obama and his corrupted administration lose, just as much as the left wanted to see Bush lose during his administration...so I'm not bitter, I'm mad as hell, and if the lefties don't like it, tough shit..

meme
10-05-2009, 09:33 PM
The crying done is from hysterical laughter at the antics of intellectually bankrupt buffoons like you who drooled as Limbaugh make his drug addled fat ass simulate a dance of glee because Obama's endorsement didn't sway the Olympics to hold summer games in America. Yeah, a loss of revenue for USA that's teetering on a recession turned depression. Welcome neocons, it's Miller Time. :321:

you are intellectually bankrupt, you can't even have a conversation without bringing up Limbaugh, Beck or some other radio or T.V show host...

and there is the real reason you all are whining over the Olympics, MONEY..the Olympics have been ruined by introducing politics and MONEY off the backs of them...so who cares anymore about the games....
and seeing that weasel of a President lose and fly back with his weasel tail between his legs was a sweet moment...I just laughed my ass off..and the left just couldn't BELIEVE the WORLD would turn down the Dear Savior...in fact I'm still laughing over it every time I see another whiny article from the left about it..:cof1:

Taichiliberal
10-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by meme
so some person in the UK thinks conservatives are bitter.. Yeah, I guess all that stuff by the birthers, teabaggers, 9/12 zombies and the congressmen/senators that support them must have been the tip off.

Oh stop lying....no one was protesting the troops..they protested an incompetant Rummy NOT being fired for his ass backwards plan to invade/occupy a country that was NOT involved with Al Qaeda or 9/11. They protested the Shrub & company trying to CUT benefits for vets. They protested Cheney and his Office of Special Plans lying about intel, and then Powell's pathetic dog & pony show for the UN. They protested sending troops into battle WITHOUT proper equipment or training. They protested the back door draft that exhausted National Guardsmen and reservist.

Truth is it is ideological drones like you who didn't give a damn about the troops because you just won't accept beign wrong.

you are intellectually bankrupt, you can't even have a conversation without bringing up Limbaugh, Beck or some other radio or T.V show host... You parrot the EXACT moronic BS that they do, bunky. Maybe if you had an independent thought, I wouldn't have to point out your painfully obvious parroting of neocon pundit's mantras.

and there is the real reason you all are whining over the Olympics, Oh, you're a mind reader now? This should be could, being that you're not exactly noted for being an analytical genius on these boards. This should be good. MONEY..the Olympics have been ruined by introducing politics and MONEY off the backs of them...so who cares anymore about the games.... Newsflash, dimbulb....MONEY has been the major fuel behind the Olympics for at LEAST 50 years. Why the hell do you think there is a "bid" to host them? Do you think every country that has done this just throws their economy out the window and do EVERYTHING that needs to be done to host the thing on the cuff? Are you truly that fucking stupid or that delusional?
and seeing that weasel of a President lose and fly back with his weasel tail between his legs was a sweet moment...I just laughed my ass off.. Stupid is as stupid does and the left just couldn't BELIEVE the WORLD would turn down the Dear Savior Ri...in fact I'm still laughing over it every time I see another whiny article from the left about it..:cof1: What articles, jackass? The only articles that are being generated is the appalling response by cretins like you. Others on these boards have stated time and again....neocons don't give a damn about America or it's people...they are just interested in their ideology and perpetuating the lies to prop it up. YOU LOST AN ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE....now you're so pissed you'd gladly see the country fail rather than just deal with that. You see genius, the controversy is NOT that we didn't get the Olympics, it's that YOU don't care...so long as it's not a win on any level for Obama. That you don't fully comprehend the callousness of that mindset is all the more to pity you.

Canceled2
10-05-2009, 10:25 PM

a bit short sighted

No one is celebrating the loss of the fucking Olympics. Obama had no business thinking his job was to go pitch for the Olympics in the first place, let alone while men and women are risking their lives, the economy is still in the tank, and no one knows what the hell is going on with the health care bill that he said was our most pressing matter!

What you note in republicans and conservatives, and even in democrats and independents who have turned on him, is a mocking disdain for his ineptitude as president that is becoming more and more glaringly obvious.

meme
10-05-2009, 10:33 PM
What articles, jackass? The only articles that are being generated is the appalling response by cretins like you. Others on these boards have stated time and again....neocons don't give a damn about America or it's people...they are just interested in their ideology and perpetuating the lies to prop it up. YOU LOST AN ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE....now you're so pissed you'd gladly see the country fail rather than just deal with that. You see genius, the controversy is NOT that we didn't get the Olympics, it's that YOU don't care...so long as it's not a win on any level for Obama. That you don't fully comprehend the callousness of that mindset is all the more to pity you.

Look you friggen moron, you are right..I don't give a shit over some sporting event...and especially if it was going to Chicago, the most corrupted city in our country..and now you all are all patriotic and care about "the country", but during the Bush years you couldn't find that in your ugly hearts to support our troops because it was Bush in control of them ...so I see your alls pathetic attempt at all of a sudden "caring for our country as it is...........hollow...like you are.

Taichiliberal
10-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Look you friggen moron, you are right..I don't give a shit over some sporting event...and especially if it was going to Chicago, the most corrupted city in our country.. Precisely my point.....neocons wouldn't give a damn if Obama was lobbying to host a visitation by God....it's all about Obama failing for you yahoos. Suddenly patriotism about the Olympics is out the window.....a boom time for a major US city economically is out of the question....OBAMA MUST FAIL BECAUSE HE BEAT US FAIR AND SQUARE, AND WE LOOKED DUMB DURING THE 2008 CAMPAIGN. and now you all are all patriotic and care about "the country", We always did, that's why we protested the Shrub trying to cut the benefits of familys with breadwinners doing endless tours in Iraq, or the Shrub & company putting out proposals to make it difficult to sue Halliburton when it's subsidiaries kill our troops with faulty wiring or bad water filtration. You don't care, because criticism is something fascist don't tolerate. but during the Bush years you couldn't find that in your ugly hearts to support our troops because it was Bush in control of them Stop lying you delusional fool...criticism of the Shrub & company is not criticizing the troops...we don't live in some fucking fascist state where convoluted logic is accepted, as I demonstrated above....and to date you don't DARE take on one item from this site www.bushlies.net you intellectual cowardso I see your alls pathetic attempt at all of a sudden "caring for our country as it is...........hollow...like you are.
No one is buying your BS, jackass. You and the neocon punditry that you worship keep thinking this is the 1st term of the Shrub.....it's not. The absurd lies and distortions you spew forth are self evident...which is why YOU LOST IN 2008. Now you're so crazed with bitterness, you just parrot anything and pretend facts and logic don't exist. Hint: they do, and you're done.

meme
10-05-2009, 11:19 PM
No one is buying your BS, jackass. You and the neocon punditry that you worship keep thinking this is the 1st term of the Shrub.....it's not. The absurd lies and distortions you spew forth are self evident...which is why YOU LOST IN 2008. Now you're so crazed with bitterness, you just parrot anything and pretend facts and logic don't exist. Hint: they do, and you're done.

yeah yeah, it's the same every time you all finally win something...the conservatives and Republicans are DONE, done they say.......you all just keep living in that dream world you all live in...this Presidents huge drop in the polls at such a short period of time has got to be a record of all the Presidents I have been around for...
Soooooooo.....I will be the happiest camper to watch the melt downs starting 2010 and the best will come in 2013...I'll be dancing in the streets..:clink:

DamnYankee
10-06-2009, 07:15 AM
The IOC can sense a liar miles away:

vc3jGqFijZc

PostmodernProphet
10-06-2009, 08:55 AM
neocons wouldn't give a damn if Obama was lobbying to host a visitation by God

of course we would.....we don't want Him going to Rio instead.....

Don Quixote
10-06-2009, 09:07 AM
I don't know what you are, I was talking in general of all the teeth gnashing over these Olympic games that wasn't even going to take place for seven years...right now I see us having a lot more to worry about than losing some dumb sporting event...

and you're damn right I want to see the Hugo Obama and his corrupted administration lose, just as much as the left wanted to see Bush lose during his administration...so I'm not bitter, I'm mad as hell, and if the lefties don't like it, tough shit..

first, social progressive/fiscal conservative

second, corrupted?

meme
10-06-2009, 09:14 AM
first, social progressive/fiscal conservative

second, corrupted?

sorry, but I don't see how social progressive and fiscal conservative can fit together...to me that's a cop out..you are playing it safe without committing to anything..

Hermes Thoth
10-06-2009, 09:27 AM
sorry, but I don't see how social progressive and fiscal conservative can fit together...to me that's a cop out..you are playing it safe without committing to anything..

It means he's a fascist who is fine with gay marriage and baby murder.

uscitizen
10-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Does it cost money to be socially progressive?

Hermes Thoth
10-06-2009, 09:39 AM

It does if your progressivism extends to "free" healthcare for everyone.

Don Quixote
10-06-2009, 10:12 AM

social progressive means that it is not productive to let a portion of our population go without health coverage

fiscal conservative means that i want the biggest bang for my tax extorted dollars, e.g., spending money administering food stamps and fraud detection when it would be cheaper to hand out mag stripe cards for certain food ingredients to anyone that wanted one - we pay farmers not to grow food and store surplus subsidized food rather than give it away to maintain prices

Taichiliberal
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
yeah yeah, it's the same every time you all finally win something...the conservatives and Republicans are DONE, done they say And right there is a perfect example of what dishonest little clown you are...NOWHERE did I imply that the GOP party was done, I just pointed out that it LOST an election fair and square, primarily for the same mindset and tactics that YOU are so proud of...and that this latest "celebration" of there's will not bode well for them in the coming elections. To dumb it down for you, the Reagan/Bush years are OVER!.......you all just keep living in that dream world you all live in...Dream came true in 2008, bunky....deal with it! And you'll just keep being a willfully ignorant neocon parrot. this Presidents huge drop in the polls at such a short period of time has got to be a record of all the Presidents I have been around for... You're such a delusional liar....Obama's ratings are STILL better in 8 months than what the Shrub had for about 6 years, and nowhere near the toilet flush ratings and the neocon driven GOP Congress/Senate when they ruled. Let me know what the story is at the end of his first term....the FACTS, not your worthless neocon blatherings.
Soooooooo.....I will be the happiest camper to watch the melt downs starting 2010 and the best will come in 2013...I'll be dancing in the streets..:clink:

Translation: I deconstructed this assholes blathers with just a little truthful referal to facts and the logic derived from them. All he can do is just cover his ears and eyes and bray like an ass the SOS. And that's all he'll do from now on if I wasted more time on him.

meme
10-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Translation: I deconstructed this assholes blathers with just a little truthful referal to facts and the logic derived from them. All he can do is just cover his ears and eyes and bray like an ass the SOS. And that's all he'll do from now on if I wasted more time on him.

good gawd you are a long winded one just to say, blaa blaa blaa...whatever blows yer mini skirt up...

Don Quixote
10-07-2009, 01:06 AM

yes, it is a matter of how it is done that makes me a fiscal conservative

like i have said, if it be done, best it be done well and soon or i want the biggest bang for my tax extorted dollar

Topspin
10-07-2009, 05:16 AM
A couple things, LA made huge money on the Olympics while Greece lost a stimulus worth.
Who picked Chicago, did it have anything to do with it being BHO home.
Apparently the world and most Americans don't want to go to the windy murderous city.

PostmodernProphet
10-07-2009, 05:26 AM
- we pay farmers not to grow food and store surplus subsidized food rather than give it away to maintain prices

the problem is, most folks wouldn't want a fifty lb bag of corn kernels......

DamnYankee
10-07-2009, 06:21 AM
Translation: I deconstructed this assholes blathers with just a little truthful referal to facts and the logic derived from them. All he can do is just cover his ears and eyes and bray like an ass the SOS. And that's all he'll do from now on if I wasted more time on him. I didn't translate it that way. :)

ZappasGuitar
10-07-2009, 11:44 AM
I didn't translate it that way. :)

Maybe your decoder ring needs recalibration?

Taichiliberal
10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
A couple things, LA made huge money on the Olympics while Greece lost a stimulus worth.
Who picked Chicago, did it have anything to do with it being BHO home.
Apparently the world and most Americans don't want to go to the windy murderous city.

As you pointed out, hosting the Olympics is no guarantee of being "in-the-black" for everyone.

And I, for one, could have thought of better places than Chicago to host the Olympics. But then again, Brazil has some serious areas of historical poverty and crime, so how are they going to overcome that?

Of course, we can only speculate if it was a tie in to the current Presidency that influenced this choice....but my point is that it's pretty messed up as to how the neocons are cackling with glee that something associated with Obama didn't pan out while throwing their purported patriotism and nationalism out the window.

Taichiliberal
10-07-2009, 04:04 PM
The IOC can sense a liar miles away:

vc3jGqFijZc

Just substitue your screen name for Meme's in all my previous responses.

Hermes Thoth
10-07-2009, 04:05 PM
As you pointed out, hosting the Olympics is no guarantee of being "in-the-black" for everyone.

And I, for one, could have thought of better places than Chicago to host the Olympics. But then again, Brazil has some serious areas of historical poverty and crime, so how are they going to overcome that?

Of course, we can only speculate if it was a tie in to the current Presidency that influenced this choice....but my point is that it's pretty messed up as to how the neocons are cackling with glee that something associated with Obama didn't pan out while throwing their purported patriotism and nationalism out the window.

Why do you love the HIV virus?

Taichiliberal
10-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I didn't translate it that way. :)

Being that you and Meme are practically interchangeable when it comes to intellect, I'd expect nothing less. Carry on.:cof1:

meme
10-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Being that you and Meme are practically interchangeable when it comes to intellect, I'd expect nothing less. Carry on.:cof1:

awww man, now yu urt me fweelings...sniff sniff..

and what the hell would you know about intellect for you to judge others...:pke:

cawacko
10-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Chicago proposed building an Olympic stadium for the event and then tearing it down afterwards. WTF is that? No wonder its bid got rejected in the first round.

Don Quixote
10-08-2009, 01:35 AM
Chicago proposed building an Olympic stadium for the event and then tearing it down afterwards. WTF is that? No wonder its bid got rejected in the first round.

recycling? :p

how are things in oakland?

Don Quixote
10-08-2009, 01:40 AM
It means he's a fascist who is fine with gay marriage and baby murder.

also, i oppose the death penalty as too lenient...

also, i want to be the first in my neighborhood to have a fully armed functional M1A1 main battle tank

do you really want to get into the abortion issue in this thread - for the record i am also pro-choice

oh well

Don Quixote
10-08-2009, 01:41 AM
awww man, now yu urt me fweelings...sniff sniff..

and what the hell would you know about intellect for you to judge others...:pke:

fweelings, yo have fweelings, who would have thought it...:eek:

Taichiliberal
10-08-2009, 08:05 PM

That sounds weird on the surface, but here in New York we've still got the rusting monstrosity of the paladium from the 1964...with a lot of dickering as to who's going to foot the bill to refurbish it.

meme
10-08-2009, 08:21 PM
fweelings, yo have fweelings, who would have thought it...:eek:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/baloney20man.jpg

Don Quixote
10-09-2009, 01:22 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/baloney20man.jpg
take care :)...is that sandwich grade

christiefan915
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM

We absolutely cared about our men and women fighting overseas, and that was the reason for the protests. None of them should have died in that illegal, immoral war.

meme
10-09-2009, 01:20 PM
take care :)...is that sandwich grade

yep, :p

Taichiliberal
10-09-2009, 05:31 PM
We absolutely cared about our men and women fighting overseas, and that was the reason for the protests. None of them should have died in that illegal, immoral war.

Don't even bother arguing this point with that asshole. Meme's answer to ANY criticism of the Shrub & company is the lie that criticism of the Shrub was being against troops and country.

Now what's really hysterical is that since we are still at war in Afghanistan, shouldn't the "logic" of the neocons be applied to them? Are they now not being against the troops by criticizing the Commander in Chief?

Listen carefully, and you'll hear a neocon parrot's head explode.

DamnYankee
10-10-2009, 06:16 AM
Being that you and Meme are practically interchangeable when it comes to intellect, I'd expect nothing less. Carry on.:cof1:Yeah all we whiteys look alike too. :rolleyes:

christiefan915
10-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Don't even bother arguing this point with that asshole. Meme's answer to ANY criticism of the Shrub & company is the lie that criticism of the Shrub was being against troops and country.

Now what's really hysterical is that since we are still at war in Afghanistan, shouldn't the "logic" of the neocons be applied to them? Are they now not being against the troops by criticizing the Commander in Chief?

I know. A couple of days ago I asked Tutu to give me a yes or no answer to the question "should we pull all troops out of Afghanistan?", and in response from her I got the sound of crickets chirping. Maybe they were all for it before they were against it? :confused:

Canceled1
10-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah all we whiteys look alike too. :rolleyes:

It's something with the lips and nose....

Cancel5
10-10-2009, 03:33 PM
you are correct

i am distracted of late due to personal problems and should not be posting

my take on bho and the reps is that if bho is for it the reps will be against it

not all of the time but about 90% of the time

as far as afganistan is concerned we need about 50,000 more troops with support - we cannot cede afghanistan to al qaeda, but the taliban are not in favor of al qaeda either so maybe we should just get out

the problem as i see it, is that we cannot afford to abandon pakistan to al qaeda so we may be stuck

oh screw it, i am too tired to think clearly and have too many other problems to cope with right now so good night

love you and tell cawacko to kiss yours! ;) love ya wacko!

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah all we whiteys look alike too. :rolleyes:

And there you have it folks. This yahoo interjects race into an exchange when he doesn't have a plausible come back. In fact, look at the quote he uses under his screen name.

Southie will try to distract or detour a discussion everytime he loses on a point. Now he'll try all types of bullshit to somehow make me the culprit of race baiting, when the evidence is quite the contrary by the chronology of the posts.

Back to the minors with you, Southie....this last stunt of yours just proves your out of your league. Carry on.

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 03:58 PM

I know. A couple of days ago I asked Tutu to give me a yes or no answer to the question "should we pull all troops out of Afghanistan?", and in response from her I got the sound of crickets chirping. Maybe they were all for it before they were against it? :confused:

Well, the standard line from the neocon punditry is that we should continue the course laid out by the Shrub & company, and that any deviation by Obama will spell doom for that region, the US and the world.

And yet

They throw their previous mantras of "you can't criticize the President in times of war, because that's treason and does not support the troops"....as they heap obstuction, criticism and slanderous accusations upon Obama.

Sometimes I think if the neocon punditry told the morons on these boards to take a flying leap, they would actually consider it.

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 04:00 PM
It's something with the lips and nose....

Stupid is as stupid does! :rolleyes:

DamnYankee
10-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Well, the standard line from the neocon punditry is that we should continue the course laid out by the Shrub & company, and that any deviation by Obama will spell doom for that region, the US and the world.

And yet

They throw their previous mantras of "you can't criticize the President in times of war, because that's treason and does not support the troops"....as they heap obstuction, criticism and slanderous accusations upon Obama.

Sometimes I think if the neocon punditry told the morons on these boards to take a flying leap, they would actually consider it.

Obama doesn't support the troops, or talk to his generals. He's a crappy CIC.

DamnYankee
10-10-2009, 04:04 PM
And there you have it folks. This yahoo interjects race into an exchange when he doesn't have a plausible come back. In fact, look at the quote he uses under his screen name.

Southie will try to distract or detour a discussion everytime he loses on a point. Now he'll try all types of bullshit to somehow make me the culprit of race baiting, when the evidence is quite the contrary by the chronology of the posts.

Back to the minors with you, Southie....this last stunt of yours just proves your out of your league. Carry on.

You seem to think that in every thread, the discussion starts anew. But the Southern Man doesn't play that way.

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 04:07 PM

And yet

Obama doesn't support the troops, or talk to his generals. He's a crappy CIC.

Thanks for proving my point by repeating bullshit that was squawked by Beck, Drudge, Maulkin, Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage Weiner, Crowley, and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Thanks again, Southie...you're dependable as always.

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 04:11 PM
You seem to think that in every thread, the discussion starts anew. But the Southern Man doesn't play that way.

Actually, if one just clicks back and follows the Chronology of this particular thread, they'll see for themselves that your statement here is pure nonsense....another lame attempt to distract and detract from your failure. I expect nothing less from some joker that refers to themselves in the 3rd person. Carry on, McDuff!:cof1:

DamnYankee
10-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for proving my point by repeating bullshit that was squawked by Beck, Drudge, Maulkin, Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage Weiner, Crowley, and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Thanks again, Southie...you're dependable as always.The Southern Man is happy to be amongst these great contemporary thinkers.

DamnYankee
10-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Actually, if one just clicks back and follows the Chronology of this particular thread, they'll see for themselves that your statement here is pure nonsense....another lame attempt to distract and detract from your failure. I expect nothing less from some joker that refers to themselves in the 3rd person. Carry on, McDuff!:cof1:Actually, if one clicks back they will find you dissing our past president, calling him a childish name, and my post stating plain facts and a reasonable opinion about our current president, your messiah.

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 04:24 PM

Thanks again, Southie...you're dependable as always.

The Southern Man is happy to be amongst these great contemporary thinkers.

Okay folks, just remember for future reference that when this jackass is trying to distance his 3rd person referencing self from the forementioned neocon/ultra-conservative/fringe right wing punditry previously mentioned, that right here he states that they are "great contemporary thinkers". Limbaugh, Beck, Drudge, Hannity.....great contemporary thinkers!
:rofl:

Talk all the shit you want, Southie.....you can't erase this. You've sealed your fate, and have done my job for many posts to come. Adios!

Taichiliberal
10-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Actually, if one clicks back they will find you dissing our past president, calling him a childish name, and my post stating plain facts and a reasonable opinion about our current president, your messiah.

And you do realize that your myopic and misleading version just won't cut it when people see the REAL chronology? It shows how you just try to change the subject, and when you're defeated, you lie.

Talk all the bullshit you want Southie....you just make yourself look more foolish and pathetic, because you CANNOT ERASE THE CHRONOLOGY OF THE POSTS. But logic and facts have never deterred you before. See ya!

Canceled1
10-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Actually, if one clicks back they will find you dissing our past president, calling him a childish name, and my post stating plain facts and a reasonable opinion about our current president, your messiah.

You can always tell when it's time for Whinnie's (aka Touchyliberal) Xanax.
He starts post in twos.

Say goodnight Whinnie. :321:

Don Quixote
10-11-2009, 02:02 AM

all thoroughly deserved

however, contrary to your belief that bho cares not for our troops, he is spending quite a bit of time consulting with his staff and the generals in order to craft a workable strategy for afghanistan before he decides what troops to deploy where

contrary to bushikins thoughtless deploying of troops during desert storm

time to get out of iraq and produce a new strategy for afghanistan - which was overlooked by bushco

oh well

PostmodernProphet
10-11-2009, 06:00 AM
a
however, contrary to your belief that bho cares not for our troops, he is spending quite a bit of time consulting with his staff and the generals in order to craft a workable strategy for afghanistan before he decides what troops to deploy where

really?....it seems that in reality he only bothered to meet with his general in Denmark to chew his ass for going to the press.....he "consulted" with him for what, 25 minutes?.......

Don Quixote
10-11-2009, 07:33 AM
really?....it seems that in reality he only bothered to meet with his general in Denmark to chew his ass for going to the press.....he "consulted" with him for what, 25 minutes?.......

what about the last few days of meetings

PostmodernProphet
10-11-2009, 11:20 AM

I just googled it and came up with nothing....you have something about meetings with generals?.....

Taichiliberal
10-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet

Bottom line: you had a military official break the rules and try to do an end run around the President to further his agenda/viewpoint. Last time that happened, MacArthur got kicked to the curb....and the world survived. Once Obama reminded the good general of his place in the scheme of things, then it was business as usual.

Obama is just going to stop trying to appease everyone, and be the President...which means sometimes kicking ass and taking names.

Don Quixote
10-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I just googled it and came up with nothing....you have something about meetings with generals?.....

it has been in the news, at least on cnn about bho meeting with his staff (this includes the top brass) regarding afghanistan

PostmodernProphet
10-11-2009, 08:22 PM
it has been in the news, at least on cnn about bho meeting with his staff (this includes the top brass) regarding afghanistan

googling it on Google News comes up with nothing beyond the meeting in Denmark.....unless you're referring to this...

Congressional leaders emerging from a meeting at the White House with President Obama on Afghanistan.

those aren't generals.....

Minister of Truth
10-12-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm still not getting why it matters where the fuck the Olympics are held...

DamnYankee
10-12-2009, 06:42 AM
And you do realize that your myopic and misleading version just won't cut it when people see the REAL chronology? It shows how you just try to change the subject, and when you're defeated, you lie.

Talk all the bullshit you want Southie....you just make yourself look more foolish and pathetic, because you CANNOT ERASE THE CHRONOLOGY OF THE POSTS. But logic and facts have never deterred you before. See ya!

Not only does the chronology support my assertion, but two witnesses (posts 101 and 102) verify same. You should consider a re-diagnosis. :)

Canceled1
10-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Not only does the chronology support my assertion, but two witnesses (posts 101 and 102) verify same. You should consider a re-diagnosis. :)

I keep praying for the day his head implodes and he puts us all out of his misery!

DamnYankee
10-12-2009, 08:18 AM
I keep praying for the day his head implodes and he puts us all out of his misery!These types are easy to figure out just by reading what they accuse others of. For instance he has called me 'willfully ignorant; racist; parrot; stubborn'. I rather enjoy watching him flagellating around like a single-celled organism. :)

Canceled1
10-12-2009, 08:30 AM
These types are easy to figure out just by reading what they accuse others of. For instance he has called me 'willfully ignorant; racist; parrot; stubborn'. I rather enjoy watching him flagellating around like a single-celled organism. :)

Whinny is just slightly above a banana slug. The fun part is watching you guys shake on the salt.

Don Quixote
10-12-2009, 08:33 AM
googling it on Google News comes up with nothing beyond the meeting in Denmark.....unless you're referring to this...

those aren't generals.....

heard it on abc, cbs and nbc, besides, did it say just the congressional leaders?

last report has bho saying that he plans on spending quite a bit of time deciding strategy before deciding troop involvment

not that he does not have a few other things to worry about...

my take on afghanistan is that we need more troops to provide security against al qaeda and taliban incursions

of course the current leader stealing the election does not help

another possibility is buying taliban support - seems most taliban are money motivated rather than idealism motivated

more troops would cost about $1,000,000,000/week where as buying available taliban would cost about $100,000/week

TuTu Monroe
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
all thoroughly deserved

contrary to bushikins thoughtless deploying of troops during desert storm

time to get out of iraq and produce a new strategy for afghanistan - which was overlooked by bushco

oh well

So what do you propose we do about the bloodshedding in Iraq right now? (Yes, Iraq )

Obama told us his strategy in March. Meantime our troops are dying. There is no excuse for him to delay this any longer.

PostmodernProphet
10-12-2009, 04:35 PM
heard it on abc, cbs and nbc, besides, did it say just the congressional leaders?

last report has bho saying that he plans on spending quite a bit of time deciding strategy before deciding troop involvment

not that he does not have a few other things to worry about...

my take on afghanistan is that we need more troops to provide security against al qaeda and taliban incursions

of course the current leader stealing the election does not help

another possibility is buying taliban support - seems most taliban are money motivated rather than idealism motivated

more troops would cost about $1,000,000,000/week where as buying available taliban would cost about $100,000/week

still nothing on the news to back up a claim that Obama is consulting with his generals....I suggest that you likely misheard the claim.....

Don Quixote
10-12-2009, 06:13 PM
So what do you propose we do about the bloodshedding in Iraq right now? (Yes, Iraq )

Obama told us his strategy in March. Meantime our troops are dying. There is no excuse for him to delay this any longer.

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE A TREATY WITH IRAQ (NEGOIATED BY BUSH) REQUIRING US TO KEEP TROOPS IN IRAQ, AND IN ANOTHER WORD, LOGISTICS

PostmodernProphet
10-13-2009, 05:15 AM
UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE A TREATY WITH IRAQ (NEGOIATED BY BUSH) REQUIRING US TO KEEP TROOPS IN IRAQ, AND IN ANOTHER WORD, LOGISTICS

interesting....so when the liberals were demanding that Bush get the troops out of Iraq they knew that he wouldn't be able to because there was a treaty with Iraq requiring us to keep them there?.....

or was it, when Obama was promising during the campaign to bring the troops home starting in January, that he was simply too ignorant of foreign policy to be aware that we had a treaty with Iraq which would prevent him from doing so.....

or is it that you simply came up with a really lame excuse......

Don Quixote
10-13-2009, 06:08 AM
interesting....so when the liberals were demanding that Bush get the troops out of Iraq they knew that he wouldn't be able to because there was a treaty with Iraq requiring us to keep them there?.....

or was it, when Obama was promising during the campaign to bring the troops home starting in January, that he was simply too ignorant of foreign policy to be aware that we had a treaty with Iraq which would prevent him from doing so.....

or is it that you simply came up with a really lame excuse......

personally, i am in favor of bringing troops home from iraq - at least some of them...some i would send to afghanistan...

also, please note that troop losses in iraq have fallen of rather sharply

christiefan915
10-13-2009, 08:37 AM

Your point? You've supported both wars from the beginning and now you're growing a conscience?

PostmodernProphet
10-13-2009, 12:15 PM
also, please note that troop losses in iraq have fallen of rather sharply

yes, I believe the turning point was around a year before Obama got elected, neh?.....

TuTu Monroe
10-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Your point? You've supported both wars from the beginning and now you're growing a conscience?

You're getting just like da bullfrog. I never wanted to go to war, however, since we did, I supported the troops, unlike the left.

ZappasGuitar
10-13-2009, 02:29 PM
You're getting just like da bullfrog. I never wanted to go to war, however, since we did, I supported the troops, unlike the left.

You're kidding right??

YOU?

Never "wanted to go to war"???

I am not going to laugh...
Ohthehellwithit...BWAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!:cof1:

OMG that is complete and TOTAL horse hockey!

You were TOTALLY FOR THE WAR!!

Never ONCE did you post anything saying you didn't want us going into Iraq!!

TuTu Monroe
10-13-2009, 02:43 PM
You're kidding right??

YOU?

Never "wanted to go to war"???

Ohthehellwithit...BWAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!:cof1:

OMG that is complete and TOTAL horse hockey!

You were TOTALLY FOR THE WAR!!

Never ONCE did you post anything saying you didn't want us going into Iraq!!

Prove it, you old, saggy pervert.

ZappasGuitar
10-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Prove it, you old, saggy pervert.

And I'm sorry, but flirting with me isn't going to get me to change my mind.

You were FOR THE WAR IN IRAQ from the day we went in, and until you can provide a post of yours proving you made a comment condemning the war in Iraq, then my assertion stands.

What next?

You going to try and pretend that you, disloyal, freedumb and alec were all against the war in Iraq?

This oughtta be good...I can't wait!

Taichiliberal
10-13-2009, 10:07 PM
And I'm sorry, but flirting with me isn't going to get me to change my mind.

You were FOR THE WAR IN IRAQ from the day we went in, and until you can provide a post of yours proving you made a comment condemning the war in Iraq, then my assertion stands.

What next?

You going to try and pretend that you, disloyal, freedumb and alec were all against the war in Iraq?

This oughtta be good...I can't wait!

Well, since all that occured on the old AOL discussion boards, they'll just claim it's your word against theirs. Courage of conviction was never one of the neocons strong points.

belme1201
10-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Well, since all that occured on the old AOL discussion boards, they'll just claim it's your word against theirs. Courage of conviction was never one of the neocons strong points.

Don't forget, they were always disappointed when they discovered bush wasn't a true Conservative Republican. That will be tough to find too.
He always followed the advice of his generals too, but Shinseki doesn't count.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing when reality is hard to face.
Well, let's face it, "mistakes were made".

Don Quixote
10-14-2009, 12:15 AM

iraq, the iraqis decided that they only wanted our troops to train theirs and as a backup if they wanted them - so far not much is happening to our troops there

as for afghanistan, it is a police action more than a war, but civilians and troops die

Taichiliberal
10-14-2009, 09:57 PM

Don't forget, they were always disappointed when they discovered bush wasn't a true Conservative Republican. That will be tough to find too.
He always followed the advice of his generals too, but Shinseki doesn't count.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing when reality is hard to face.
Well, let's face it, "mistakes were made".

Shinseki?!!? Hell, what about Gen. Batiste, who was a hardcore conservative that resigned in order to call the Shrub a bald face liar?
Yeah, for the neocon parrots here, hindsight is a wonderful thing unless you're looking back at an asshole.