PDA

View Full Version : Iowa is getting hosed

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Iowa is the only undefeated team in the country to beat a top 5 team and the pollsters only rate them at 13? Something rotten in the state of Denmark. LSWho barely wins against sister Mary's school or quadrapalegics and they get bumped to #4?

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 10:15 AM
1. They are in the little10
2. It's all about where you start unfortunately for them.
I thought Miami should have been higher coming into this weekend, all the experts were loving them vs Tech.

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
1. They are in the little10
2. It's all about where you start unfortunately for them.
I thought Miami should have been higher coming into this weekend, all the experts were loving them vs Tech.
Get real. The ACC is a basketball conference. They and their reprobates from the Big East haven't done enything since 2001.

VaTech is the best team in the ACC and they are about as good as South Carolin, Ole, Miss or Wisconsin. Good but a long way from great. It certainly is sad to see how badly Florida State and Miami have declined in the last ten years? Pathetic aint it?

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm not defending the current system I'm just saying that's the way it is.
I due think Iowa should get more respect.

VT is pretty good and so is Miami, doubt either could beat our teams.

WinterBorn
09-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Get real. The ACC is a basketball conference. They and their reprobates from the Big East haven't done enything since 2001.

VaTech is the best team in the ACC and they are about as good as South Carolin, Ole, Miss or Wisconsin. Good but a long way from great. It certainly is sad to see how badly Florida State and Miami have declined in the last ten years? Pathetic aint it?

It is pathetic the way those two powers have fallen.

VaTech showed that Miami is a long way from being what they were. The Hokie's defense completely shutdown Miami.

And defense is what wins the big games.

YOur Buckeyes have a tough D too. Other than that one drive at the end, they held USC to almost nothing.