PDA

View Full Version : Cal does what they always do

Buffalo Soldier
09-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Like all PAC10 leaders, lose to an unranked team.

WinterBorn
09-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Considering how close MSU was to beating your team, I wouldn't make fun of anyone.

Buffalo Soldier
09-26-2009, 05:22 PM
It's a fact it's what they do. I've never said lsu would do better than 3 losses this year.

Minister of Truth
09-26-2009, 06:32 PM
That was quite a smackdown.

Socrtease
09-27-2009, 12:13 AM
It was a humiliation that will sting all the way to next sunday and be made even worse by the ass raping they are going to get from SC. Fuck I hate the trojans but they are going to call Cal their bitches and make them grovel for mercy.

Mott the Hoople
09-27-2009, 06:02 AM
It's a fact it's what they do. I've never said lsu would do better than 3 losses this year.Topper! Im about to have a heart attack! Did you actually say that? LOL

cawacko
09-27-2009, 11:04 PM
F*cking Communists. They cannot handle success. Every time they get ranked in the Top 10 they lose. I grew up near Berkeley and going to Cal games so I'm a Bears fan but man do they choke. Yesterday was embarrassing. 42-3? Really??? So bad.

I'm going to next weeks game with USC at Berkeley. The Cal campus is not going to know what hit it when all the hot USC girls come visiting. Down go the hippies.

belme1201
09-27-2009, 11:53 PM
F*cking Communists. They cannot handle success. Every time they get ranked in the Top 10 they lose. I grew up near Berkeley and going to Cal games so I'm a Bears fan but man do they choke. Yesterday was embarrassing. 42-3? Really??? So bad.

I'm going to next weeks game with USC at Berkeley. The Cal campus is not going to know what hit it when all the hot USC girls come visiting. Down go the hippies.

Send pictures!
Sometimes nowadays, it's more interesting to see what's in the stands than on the field. (Warm weather of course) Strapless dresses to a football game? I'm all for it. HAVE FUN. I'll be watching.

WinterBorn
09-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Send pictures!
Sometimes nowadays, it's more interesting to see what's in the stands than on the field. (Warm weather of course) Strapless dresses to a football game? I'm all for it. HAVE FUN. I'll be watching.

The student section is always an entertaining show at a Bama game. The ladies are far to young for my tastes, but there is always nice scenery.

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 08:12 AM
A buddy of mine says go as young as you can for as long as you can, with girls.
I dated a hot 20 yr old after being devorced she was younger than one of my sons.
NOw married, I've moved on to "I bet her mom's hot".

WinterBorn
09-28-2009, 08:22 AM
A buddy of mine says go as young as you can for as long as you can, with girls.
I dated a hot 20 yr old after being devorced she was younger than one of my sons.
NOw married, I've moved on to "I bet her mom's hot".

I refuse to "date" anyone who is not at least 10 years older than my oldest child.

Its a personal choice, and I know lots of guys who want the hot 20somethings.

Personally, I find mature women much sexier. The most important and potent sex organ in the human body is between the ears, not between the legs.

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
I robbed the cradle....what can I say? :)

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Mott you won't find a post from me predicting grand things for LSU this year.
I love to talk shit to haters and posers but I'm a realist.

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Mott you won't find a post from me predicting grand things for LSU this year.
I love to talk shit to haters and posers but I'm a realist.Yea, me too. My buckeyes have a brutal schedule down the stretch. PSU, IA and Mich all in a row with PSU and Mich on the road. Our defense looks like one of the best in nation but our offense is middle of the road. I'm betting we'll be 10 and 2 at best.

I've got a soft spot for the Hawkeyes so I won't be to upset if Iowa sweeps the Big 10, they'll get screwed by the BCS pollsters of course but I'd still like to see it.

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 10:13 AM
All the people hating on Pryor will eat those words the next 2 years.

Minister of Truth
09-28-2009, 10:58 PM
I refuse to "date" anyone who is not at least 10 years older than my oldest child.

Personally, I find mature women much sexier. The most important and potent sex organ in the human body is between the ears, not between the legs.

A beautiful mind is certainly attractive. I wouldn't go and compare it to a sex organ, but its certainly the part of a woman that would draw me into a committed relationship and love.

WinterBorn
09-29-2009, 04:43 AM
A beautiful mind is certainly attractive. I wouldn't go and compare it to a sex organ, but its certainly the part of a woman that would draw me into a committed relationship and love.

It is what makes sex any good. The mind is what creates the best sex. Otherwise its just bumpin' uglies.

Topspin
09-29-2009, 05:02 AM

Thanks for the lecture gramps, 20 somethings are much more prone to threesomes with other hot young chicks. Never herd a guy say he hated it. LOL

cawacko
09-29-2009, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the lecture gramps, 20 somethings are much more prone to threesomes with other hot young chicks. Never herd a guy say he hated it. LOL

LOL... Topspin knows of what he speaks.

WinterBorn
09-29-2009, 07:02 AM

20 somethings are more prone? You have been talking to the wrong women then. I know of far more 30something & 40something women who will play in groups than younger ones.

And the grownup women are way better at it.

Topspin
09-29-2009, 07:29 AM
LOL... Topspin knows of what he speaks.

I don't know what kind of crazy mind games winter is playing.
To tell you the truth, I almost did a Sienfeld on it. I was a barternder in the 80's in a Playboy top 50 club for nearly 10 yrs and never ran into anything close to what I saw at 42 hanging with some 20yr olds.

WinterBorn
09-29-2009, 08:04 AM
I don't know what kind of crazy mind games winter is playing.
To tell you the truth, I almost did a Sienfeld on it. I was a barternder in the 80's in a Playboy top 50 club for nearly 10 yrs and never ran into anything close to what I saw at 42 hanging with some 20yr olds.

I live in a college town. I know the people that own a few of the more popular college bars. I've heard about the game played by the younger set.

But I also know what the older set is doing. There are plenty of grownup women who are as wild or wilder than any 20something girls. And have the experience to know what they are doing.

If I were going to play, it would definitally be with a grownup instead of some college chick. Nothing is sadder than watching some guy my age try to recapture his youth by chasing kids half his age.

Minister of Truth
09-29-2009, 10:51 PM
I live in a college town. I know the people that own a few of the more popular college bars. I've heard about the game played by the younger set.

But I also know what the older set is doing. There are plenty of grownup women who are as wild or wilder than any 20something girls. And have the experience to know what they are doing.

If I were going to play, it would definitally be with a grownup instead of some college chick. Nothing is sadder than watching some guy my age try to recapture his youth by chasing kids half his age.

Some college chick = 18+.

With all due respect to cougars and older women, stop trying to rationalize your old age by dissing us properly young people. Thanks.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 03:31 AM
Some college chick = 18+.

With all due respect to cougars and older women, stop trying to rationalize your old age by dissing us properly young people. Thanks.

I'm not dissing young people. I am praising older women. Not the same thing.

I am also not rationalizing my old age. I am enjoying it.

Topspin
09-30-2009, 05:00 AM
Listen causal sex is not meant to have a litmus test on would you spend the rest of your life with her.
Take a look at 3d's pick She's under 25, there's not a 40+ woman alive that is in her universe of hottness. Now go back to your dust houchie momma.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 05:42 AM
Listen causal sex is not meant to have a litmus test on would you spend the rest of your life with her.
Take a look at 3d's pick She's under 25, there's not a 40+ woman alive that is in her universe of hottness. Now go back to your dust houchie momma.

I didn't say they were as hot to look at. If that is your sole measure of who to fuck, then you are missing out on a lotta great fun.

If we were talking about someone to take a picture of, then the young hotties are the ticket. Maybe you just want to look. Or maybe you want someone who will be learning.

Or maybe you don't want to have someone with enough experience to know how lousy you are in bed. If thats the case, then stick with your young ones. They'll be impressed that you have you own car.

Minister of Truth
09-30-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm not dissing young people. I am praising older women. Not the same thing.

I am also not rationalizing my old age. I am enjoying it.

You said we be not adults. That's a diss.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 08:23 AM
You said we be not adults. That's a diss.

It was not intended as a diss. I have a child that is closer to 30 than 20, so I have a bias.

Topspin
09-30-2009, 08:52 AM
OK gramps why do rich and famous older guys bang chicks like the one in 3d's photo?
Because they can,
rationalize all you want, you look gay'r by the moment.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 08:55 AM
OK gramps why do rich and famous older guys bang chicks like the one in 3d's photo?
Because they can,
rationalize all you want, you look gay'r by the moment.

Probably for the reasons I listed above and because they are interested in trophies over quality.

How old are you Topper?

BTW, if you think my preference for older women makes me look gay, you might want to use that superior college education to look up the meaning of the word "gay". Plus, I am talking about who is the best in bed. You are talking about what looks best. Which of those is more gay?

Topspin
09-30-2009, 10:11 AM
49 and I'm talking looks grampaw

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 10:31 AM
49 and I'm talking looks grampaw

I am only 3 years older than you are.

This entire argument started when I stated my personal tastes and you decided to insult me because you think I am wrong. If you want a 20 year old, knock yourself out. But I am no more wrong for disagreeing than I would be for saying I prefer white wine over red.

You have become as big an asshole as SouthernMan. Anyone who disagrees with you or has different tastes or makes different choices is gay, a GEDer, or whatever. You TRY and sound open-minded. But you are as closed-minded the neocons you argue with.

Get a grip, man.

Topspin
09-30-2009, 11:58 AM

This entire argument started when I stated my personal tastes and you decided to insult me because you think I am wrong. If you want a 20 year old, knock yourself out. But I am no more wrong for disagreeing than I would be for saying I prefer white wine over red.

You have become as big an asshole as SouthernMan. Anyone who disagrees with you or has different tastes or makes different choices is gay, a GEDer, or whatever. You TRY and sound open-minded. But you are as closed-minded the neocons you argue with.

Get a grip, man.

Listen gramps or mr kettle. Nothing I called you in the good natured ribbing is as bad as asswhole you jerk.
If your acting as though what I'm saying is not commonly accepeted you live in ferry land:pke:

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Listen gramps or mr kettle. Nothing I called you in the good natured ribbing is as bad as asswhole you jerk.
If your acting as though what I'm saying is not commonly accepeted you live in ferry land:pke:

Ok Junior, I'm listening. Let me know when you say something that isn't wasting my time?

If you live your life what you see other "famous rich men" doing, then you have no room to talk about any one else's ignorance.

And if I live in the land of boats that carry large numbers of passengers and their cars, I would simply be confused. The word you want is "fairy".

Topspin
09-30-2009, 12:08 PM
thanks gramps

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 12:14 PM
thanks gramps

Anytime, Junior

Topspin
09-30-2009, 12:32 PM
P.S. I'm married to a woman 47 that is hotter than the extreemly hot now 25 yr old I was dating.
I'm just not cracking on guys who go young.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
P.S. I'm married to a woman 47 that is hotter than the extreemly hot now 25 yr old I was dating.
I'm just not cracking on guys who go young.

I didn't crack on those guys either, until you started trying to say I was wrong or that there was something wrong with me.

Now it turns out you and I have the same tastes. The difference is that I say it out loud.

Topspin
09-30-2009, 12:54 PM

well I still say this gem is garbage,
I'll take the chick in the photo vs the brainiac and so would most men gramps.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM
well I still say this gem is garbage,
I'll take the chick in the photo vs the brainiac and so would most men gramps.

I didn't say anything bad about the woman in the pic, nor did I say I wanted a brainiac.

I said I prefer (personal choice) women closer to my age that have experience over college age women. And I said that the most potent sex organ in the body is between the ears not between the legs.

Minister of Truth
09-30-2009, 08:34 PM

Get a grip, man.

Haha, you're young, my dad is 10 years older than you! :clink:

Seriously, though, I will probably appreciate the older women when I am that age. Sometimes you can see an older woman, realize that she is quite beautiful, and understand that she was probably ultra hot when she was in her 20s, so at least that's something!!

Topspin
10-01-2009, 07:36 AM
I'll give you brain on long term
less than a year I'll take 3D's pic

Minister of Truth
10-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I'll give you brain on long term
less than a year I'll take 3D's pic

Precisely. Less than a year, and she can be fairly unintelligent, so long as she gives me orgasms. Less than a month and she can be dumb as rocks. One night stand or weekend fling and she can be a total bitch.

Any disagreements?