PDA

View Full Version : Corndogs Barely Escape

cawacko
09-26-2009, 02:07 PM
F*ck, what a choke job by the MSU quarterback during the two plays on the LSU one inch line. You guys got lucky Topspin. LSwho is not a top ten team.

Buffalo Soldier
09-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I didn't see it, but you sound almost as bitter as mott. LSU is 4-0 and will be. No5. Mainly cause everybody else is losing. We have a young QB and I'd be shocked if we don't lose 3 times.

WinterBorn
09-26-2009, 05:15 PM
LSU dodged a bullet. Arkansas will take them out.

Meanwhile, the Crimson Tide SMOKED Arkansas!! 35-7!

WinterBorn
09-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Its funny. I kept hearing that Bama hasn't played anyone. But at the same time, I was hearing that the Miami/VaTech game was the game of the year. And that this would prove that Miami was back.

Now VaTech beat Miami like a red-headed stepchild. Now the team that Bama whipped has beaten Nebraska and Miami.

Its been a good day so far, and will only get better.

Buffalo Soldier
09-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Another bitter anti lsu loser.

WinterBorn
09-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Another bitter anti lsu loser.

Me?? I am an anti-lsu loser?

You have got to be kidding. Hell, LSU will be lucky to be 3rd in the SEC West race.

Buffalo Soldier
09-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Didn't you guys lose to 2 or 3 unranked teams a couple years ago. Lsu has 2 nc in the last 6. Suck it bama boy.

Buffalo Soldier
09-26-2009, 06:01 PM
I just saw the highlights. No choke you pussy, Chad jones made 2 great plays. That's how champions play. He also shut Texas down while winning the baseball championship.

WinterBorn
09-26-2009, 08:10 PM
Didn't you guys lose to 2 or 3 unranked teams a couple years ago. Lsu has 2 nc in the last 6. Suck it bama boy.

Do you want to compare pasts? You'll lose.

I am not anti-lsu. Just saying what I think.

Mott the Hoople
09-27-2009, 08:43 AM
F*ck, what a choke job by the MSU quarterback during the two plays on the LSU one inch line. You guys got lucky Topspin. LSwho is not a top ten team.What the fuck was the play calling by the muddogs coach? Christ he's got a 235 lb NFL caliber running back and he called two stupid plays with inches to go. What a moron.

Mott the Hoople
09-27-2009, 08:45 AM
I didn't see it, but you sound almost as bitter as mott. LSU is 4-0 and will be. No5. Mainly cause everybody else is losing. We have a young QB and I'd be shocked if we don't lose 3 times.
LOL LSWho is 4 and 0 because they played 3 high school teams and almost lost to the second worst team in the SEC!

Mott the Hoople
09-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Its funny. I kept hearing that Bama hasn't played anyone. But at the same time, I was hearing that the Miami/VaTech game was the game of the year. And that this would prove that Miami was back.

Now VaTech beat Miami like a red-headed stepchild. Now the team that Bama whipped has beaten Nebraska and Miami.

Its been a good day so far, and will only get better.Not from me. I've been saying that the Mountain West is better then the ACC. Cincinnatti is probably better than any team in the ACC.

Mott the Hoople
09-27-2009, 08:49 AM
I just saw the highlights. No choke you pussy, Chad jones made 2 great plays. That's how champions play. He also shut Texas down while winning the baseball championship.LSWho will be lucky to go 8-4 this year. They'll probably lose to Bama, Auborn and Florida. They'll also probably choke to a midlin SEC team like SC or Ole Miss.

WinterBorn
09-27-2009, 10:11 AM
LSWho will be lucky to go 8-4 this year. They'll probably lose to Bama, Auborn and Florida. They'll also probably choke to a midlin SEC team like SC or Ole Miss.

Ole Miss sure choked playing the Old Ball Coach.

Bama has a 7 game stretch of SEC teams. Then a cupcake and then auburn. Then the SEC Championship Game.

Long road ahead, but I am looking forward to it.

Buffalo Soldier
09-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Well Ohio slow already chocked so suck on that. Lsu is ranked 4. Chad Jones is so tough he gargles peanut butter.

WinterBorn
09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Well Ohio slow already chocked so suck on that. Lsu is ranked 4. Chad Jones is so tough he gargles peanut butter.

LSU is #4 for another 2 weeks at the most. If you get by GA, you've got Florida coming to your house on the 10th. And the Auburn after that.

So you could be 7-1 when you get to come to the hallowed ground of Bryant-Denny stadium in Tuscaloosa.

LSU could just as easily be 5-3 when you come to get spanked by the Tide.

belme1201
09-27-2009, 10:59 PM

Its been a good day so far, and will only get better.

Miami got whomped, Florida looked good, Bama looked good, and the SEC will have three teams in the top 4 or 5 with Cal gone. I feel bad for Bowden. although I think USF could be better than most think, maybe ranked.
All we hear around these parts is about Tebow's injury on regular news as well as sports here in his hometown. Good thing UF doesn't play for 2 weeks.

cawacko
09-27-2009, 11:00 PM

I have no idea what gargling peanut butter is or means but it just made me laugh out loud.

WinterBorn
09-28-2009, 06:04 AM
I found a nice quote on the Yahoo NCAA Football pages.

"No team is playing better in every phase of the game than the Crimson Tide. Alabama has a devastating defense and better-than-expected offense behind quarterback Greg McElroy. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the best team in America."

Its great to read good press about your team. It really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, and there is a LOT of season left.

But it still feels great.

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Tebow wears Chad Jones pajamas

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Ole Miss sure choked playing the Old Ball Coach.

Bama has a 7 game stretch of SEC teams. Then a cupcake and then auburn. Then the SEC Championship Game.

Long road ahead, but I am looking forward to it.You're assuming you'll get to the SEC Championship game.

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 09:39 AM
I found a nice quote on the Yahoo NCAA Football pages.

"No team is playing better in every phase of the game than the Crimson Tide. Alabama has a devastating defense and better-than-expected offense behind quarterback Greg McElroy. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the best team in America."

Its great to read good press about your team. It really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, and there is a LOT of season left.

But it still feels great.
I'd say "OBVIOUSLY" this sports writer hasn't seen Texas play. There the best team in college right now. Bama's #2 and I'm beginning to think the Hawkeyes are a top 5 team. We'll find out in two weeks. If the Hawks beat Mich they should by all rights be a top 5 team.

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Well Ohio slow already chocked so suck on that. Lsu is ranked 4. Chad Jones is so tough he gargles peanut butter.Come on Topper. If the muddogs coach hadn't got a case of the stupids on the 4 inch line ya'll would have lost. Any other team but an SEC team that would have played like that against a cupcake team would have dropped in the polls. LSWho looked an like about the same caliber as Northwester or Minnessota. Even with out Tebow Florida should be able to eat LSWho for lunch. Jambalaya anyone? LOL

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 10:01 AM
you won't find any post from me saying they'd go undefeated or ever get to #4 this year. I even thought 11 was high to start out. We have a soph QB who only started 2 games last year.
However, everyone else is losing. Only dorks and cyclist think their are ugly wins. Real men know a victory in the SEC on the road is beautiful.
Ask Joe Pa how it feels to look pretty and be 3-1 or how bout the Vest?

Mott the Hoople
09-28-2009, 10:13 AM
you won't find any post from me saying they'd go undefeated or ever get to #4 this year. I even thought 11 was high to start out. We have a soph QB who only started 2 games last year.
However, everyone else is losing. Only dorks and cyclist think their are ugly wins. Real men know a victory in the SEC on the road is beautiful.
Ask Joe Pa how it feels to look pretty and be 3-1 or how bout the Vest?
Oh no doubt. Take a win no matter how ugly it is. Just like my Bungles did against Pittsburgh.

Buffalo Soldier
09-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Bengals are for real, they beat up Green Bay the week before. My Saints are for real too.

Cancel5
09-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Bengals are for real, they beat up Green Bay the week before. My Saints are for real too.
My Kansas City is sucking for real!

WinterBorn
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
I'd say "OBVIOUSLY" this sports writer hasn't seen Texas play. There the best team in college right now. Bama's #2 and I'm beginning to think the Hawkeyes are a top 5 team. We'll find out in two weeks. If the Hawks beat Mich they should by all rights be a top 5 team.

Texas beat Texas Tech, and that has been their only big team to beat. Houston also beat Tech. And I am not that sold on Houston either.

McCoy is probably the best QB playing right now. And they have a solid run defense. But until they play OK, we won't know if they are the real deal.

Minister of Truth
09-28-2009, 11:08 PM
My Kansas City is sucking for real!

And my Seattle, doubly so.

Damocles
09-29-2009, 07:44 AM
And the Broncos are undefeated... Weird.

belme1201
09-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Tebow wears Chad Jones pajamas

1 Heisman down, in the thick of it, possibly in the lead for number 2. Who's Jones? In SI's latest list of candidates for the Heisman, there's no mention of a Jones.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 03:29 AM
1 Heisman down, in the thick of it, possibly in the lead for number 2. Who's Jones? In SI's latest list of candidates for the Heisman, there's no mention of a Jones.

I think he is the LSU linebacker who saved the game against MS State.

He wants to be Rolando McClain. :pke:

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 03:58 AM
Correction: Chad Jones is the Safety that saved the game against MS State.

Topspin
09-30-2009, 08:54 AM
Chad Jones is going to Rape Tebow in two weeks after a sack.
Watch closely and use the pause button on your replay.
That's how fast chad is.

WinterBorn
09-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Chad Jones is going to Rape Tebow in two weeks after a sack.
Watch closely and use the pause button on your replay.
That's how fast chad is.

He is so fast that MS State scored 26 points on ya'll. So fast that one of the worst teams in the SEC had 223 yards passing, including 1TD.

YOu want to see a Defense? Watch Bama dismantle KY this saturday.

Topspin
09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
watch him go in the first round next year ala Laron Landry