PDA

View Full Version : Down Goes Ole Miss

cawacko
09-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Usually I actually like Ole Miss but not this year when they are (were) at #4. LSU will drop here soon as well. 'Bama and Florida are strong but no one is unbeatable this year (well maybe Florida with their schedule). Have a feeling there will be a lot more upsets as the season progresses.

Buffalo Soldier
09-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Ole miss benefitted from pussies like USC and Ohio state losing early. They aren't as bad as they looked tonight. USC will lose at least one more. Cali is the coolest state though.

WinterBorn
09-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Usually I actually like Ole Miss but not this year when they are (were) at #4. LSU will drop here soon as well. 'Bama and Florida are strong but no one is unbeatable this year (well maybe Florida with their schedule). Have a feeling there will be a lot more upsets as the season progresses.

Ole Miss has a QB that can light you up. But last night showed that he gets rattled when the defense comes after him.

I used to hate Spurrier when he was at FL, but I was glad to see him win last night.

Buffalo Soldier
09-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Me too, it's hard not to root for a teem who hasn't beat a top 5 in several decades when they aren't playing your team.

belme1201
09-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Ole Miss has a QB that can light you up. But last night showed that he gets rattled when the defense comes after him.

I used to hate Spurrier when he was at FL, but I was glad to see him win last night.

My wife also hated Spurrier because at $1.2 million, he was the highest paid state employee, that and he would throw his hat when things went wrong. It was he who saw to it that UF did not play Miami for years because he would start each season with a non-conference loss. I hate to rub it in(not!), but the offensive stars on each team were both from Florida. To be fair, SC #40, Norwood, on defense is from up North.

Mott the Hoople
09-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Usually I actually like Ole Miss but not this year when they are (were) at #4. LSU will drop here soon as well. 'Bama and Florida are strong but no one is unbeatable this year (well maybe Florida with their schedule). Have a feeling there will be a lot more upsets as the season progresses.The only reason there will be a lot of upsets is because there are a lot of over rated SEC teams this year. Florida, LSWho, Ole Miss, especially Georgia (probably the most over rated team in the country as we'll soon find out). Bama looks like the best team but their handi-capped by the most conservative college coach in the country. This will be an off year for the SEC. Maybe Auborn will take the title?

Looks like I have to eat crow on Ole Miss. They got beat by a very average USC team.

Mott the Hoople
09-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Ole miss benefitted from pussies like USC and Ohio state losing early. They aren't as bad as they looked tonight. USC will lose at least one more. Cali is the coolest state though.
Of course the fact that they lost to team comparable to Indiana didn't help! LOL

By the way. Who has LSWho played this year? One team in the top 50! Wow! Were all so impressed. Why won't you answer my question? What are you guys afraid of?

Buffalo Soldier
09-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Mott luv ya dude but the sec envy is great. It was the hat that bitchslapped the vest I was wrong on that. Saban crushed stoops. We know what fla and lsu would do to Ohio slow. Bama and fla right now are way ahead as 1 & 2 in the country. U better worry about Zook.

Mott the Hoople
09-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Mott luv ya dude but the sec envy is great. It was the hat that bitchslapped the vest I was wrong on that. Saban crushed stoops. We know what fla and lsu would do to Ohio slow. Bama and fla right now are way ahead as 1 & 2 in the country. U better worry about Zook.
Actually I am. For some odd reason we've not played to well against Illinois at home over the last ten years. Lost to many games to mediocre Illini squads. There's definately a revenge factor in tomorows game. OSU wants to crush Illinois.

Cancel5
09-25-2009, 11:59 AM
I like upsets, it is what I love about college football. It is always interesting.

Minister of Truth
09-26-2009, 01:32 PM
So, Cawacko, the other Washington team is playing you in your backyard tonight. I heard a DJ on the radio say she felt sorry for the Cougs because USC is gonna be so pissed tonight. :)

GO COUGS

:clink:

cawacko
09-26-2009, 02:05 PM
So, Cawacko, the other Washington team is playing you in your backyard tonight. I heard a DJ on the radio say she felt sorry for the Cougs because USC is gonna be so pissed tonight. :)

GO COUGS

:clink:

If there is even CLOSE to a repeat of last week tonight I'm coming to Seattle to find you and inflict serious pain!!!

Minister of Truth
09-26-2009, 04:32 PM
If there is even CLOSE to a repeat of last week tonight I'm coming to Seattle to find you and inflict serious pain!!!

Alright, you go straight to Seattle and drive right through Olympia... :cool:

Minister of Truth
09-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Haha Cawacko, nice extra point attempt there. Geez, though, WSU is looking horrible in the first minutes of the game!!

Socrtease
09-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Anyone that looked for Cal to defeat USC next week need only to look to the ass kicking they took today from the Ducks 42-3. I mean everyone loses on the road, but not everyone blows an unranked team on national television and then walks off with baby batter still dripping from their chins. USC kills these fools next week.

Also, LSU BARELY eeked out a win so I would not be too terribly happy about that one either. They should lose a couple of spots in the rankings only winning by 5.

Mott the Hoople
09-27-2009, 06:09 AM
If there is even CLOSE to a repeat of last week tonight I'm coming to Seattle to find you and inflict serious pain!!!I wouldn't sweat that threat 3D. Carwacko ran from a fat girl in Columbus. Those Trojans may not be afraid of our football team but they sure as hell are afraid of our farm girls!!

WinterBorn
09-27-2009, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't sweat that threat 3D. Carwacko ran from a fat girl in Columbus. Those Trojans may not be afraid of our football team but they sure as hell are afraid of our farm girls!!

A big old fat farm girl who thinks she has been insulted is way scarier than a football team.