PDA

View Full Version : APP - Slick Willy says the peanut farmer was wrong

tinfoil
09-23-2009, 08:29 AM
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/09/22/clinton-parts-ways-with-carter-on-racism-charge/

LOL
Another liberal hero says it's not true.
But the libtards here still believe it.

uscitizen
09-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Now the righties are saying look Clowntoon says it so it must be true?

Amazing.

Mott the Hoople
09-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Now the righties are saying look Clowntoon says it so it must be true?

Amazing.They'd eat a shit sandwhich and smile if their leader Rush told them it was Foie Gras.

Mott the Hoople
09-23-2009, 10:52 AM
They'd eat a shit sandwhich and smile if their leader Rush told them it was Foie Gras.Did I say Foie Gras? Excuse me. No self respecting right winger would eat that rarefied French stuff. Let me rephrase that.

"They'd eat a shit sandwhich and smile if their leader Rush told them it was chicken."

tinfoil
09-23-2009, 05:22 PM
I love it. you idiots here have your own leadership saying the opposition to the healthcare bill was not racist, but you know you still believe it is. You agree with Carter. You think people believe a black man shouldn't be president. If you haven't said you disagree with Carter, you obviously agree with him. So You guys think you know how everyone else thinks.
And then you put thoughts into other people's heads(in your imagination... people don't really feel that way) so you can tell the world how awful those peoploe are (with your imaginary traits).

STRAWMAN!!

Carter is a fucking race-baiter. If you agree with him, you are racist.

uscitizen
09-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Ohh I am rascist. Republicans are a race aren't they?

tinfoil
09-23-2009, 05:31 PM
seriously, look in the mirror. If you believe the things carter said, you're racist.

uscitizen
09-23-2009, 05:32 PM
I KNOW that may voted against Obama becuase of his skintone. And the same reason that many hate and fear him.

cawacko
09-23-2009, 08:10 PM
They'd eat a shit sandwhich and smile if their leader Rush told them it was Foie Gras.

That shits like 80% fat and the ducks and geese are all tortured in the process so no self-respecting liberal would eat foie gras.

tinfoil
09-24-2009, 08:02 AM
I KNOW that may voted against Obama becuase of his skintone. And the same reason that many hate and fear him.

HOW do you know this? Please show us your logic and resources used to make this sound judgement.

Cancel 2018. 3
09-24-2009, 12:52 PM

and as usual, you ignore the fact that many voted for him because of his skintone :pke: