PDA

View Full Version : APP - Race based discipline

tinfoil
09-22-2009, 10:27 AM
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/viewpoints/articles/2009/09/19/20090919maceachern0920.html

LOL some of us are more equal than others
link to actual document
http://www.tusd.k12.az.us/CONTENTS/distinfo/pup/Documents/pusp.pdf

go to page 24

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2009, 11:09 AM
RAHOWA

DamnYankee
09-22-2009, 11:23 AM
I read p 24 and I don't see what your issue is.

tinfoil
09-22-2009, 03:11 PM
I read p 24 and I don't see what your issue is.

seriously?

"School data that show disparities in suspension/expulsion rates will be examined in detail for root causes. Special attention will be dedicated to data regarding African-American and Hispanic students."

Blacks and hispanics get into trouble more than white folks thus there is a disparity. Damn those white people. We'll just stop suspending blacks and hispanics when they act up, but we'll be sure to punish any whites so we can close the disparity.

You get it now?

tinfoil
09-22-2009, 03:13 PM
this is the future.

Harrison Bergeron FTW
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-175006468841636088&ei=yj25SsieCY2YqAOEwaTCBQ&q=harrison+Bergeron&hl=en#

FUCK THE POLICE
09-22-2009, 05:12 PM
seriously?

"School data that show disparities in suspension/expulsion rates will be examined in detail for root causes. Special attention will be dedicated to data regarding African-American and Hispanic students."

Blacks and hispanics get into trouble more than white folks thus there is a disparity. Damn those white people. We'll just stop suspending blacks and hispanics when they act up, but we'll be sure to punish any whites so we can close the disparity.

You get it now?

It doesn't say that we should stop suspending blacks and hispanics. That's a strawman. It says they'll examine the issues behind why they are suspended, and if it has to do with racism deal with that. You illogically state that the only reason behind this commission is that they want to make punishment less severe for minority children than what a comparable infraction would get amongst a white kid, which is clearly not the intent.

Hermes Thoth
09-22-2009, 05:22 PM
It doesn't say that we should stop suspending blacks and hispanics. That's a strawman. It says they'll examine the issues behind why they are suspended, and if it has to do with racism deal with that. You illogically state that the only reason behind this commission is that they want to make punishment less severe for minority children than what a comparable infraction would get amongst a white kid, which is clearly not the intent.

They will just look the other way so the data conforms to reality.

It's like the idiocy of stuff like "no child left behnd". It's irrational to shape reality to politically corrected data.

DamnYankee
09-22-2009, 08:07 PM
seriously?

You get it now? The administrators simply have to document their decisions better. The State cops have been doing it here for the past 4 years or so and so far they've had about the same arrest ratios as before, which has essentially forced race industry types to shut the fuck up.

tinfoil
09-22-2009, 09:15 PM
LOL
check out page 11

....Fair and equitable hiring with an emphasis on increasing African American and Hispanic staff.

what happened to "not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."?

DamnYankee
09-23-2009, 06:29 AM
All else being equal, the staff should reflect the community and the student body.

Hermes Thoth
09-23-2009, 06:35 AM
All else being equal, the staff should reflect the community and the student body.

Why? Because skin color matters? I thought we were going for a colorblind society?

Hermes Thoth
09-23-2009, 06:36 AM
The administrators simply have to document their decisions better. The State cops have been doing it here for the past 4 years or so and so far they've had about the same arrest ratios as before, which has essentially forced race industry types to shut the fuck up.

No they will simply punish white kids to the max and let minorities slide so the number look better. *shrug*

you're on the wrong side of this one. Get the racist anti-white jew dick out of your ass.

tinfoil
09-23-2009, 06:52 AM
No they will simply punish white kids to the max and let minorities slide so the number look better. *shrug*

you're on the wrong side of this one. Get the racist anti-white jew dick out of your ass.

why does nobody else see the pattern? It's so fricken obvious.

DamnYankee
09-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Why? Because skin color matters? I thought we were going for a colorblind society? Because it doesn't matter. Affirmative Action should merely merely verify that the hiring process was done fairly. The only time a black guy should get a job over a white guy is if he's better at it, or if they're both equal and they need to be more reflective of the local society.

Hermes Thoth
09-23-2009, 07:58 AM
Because it doesn't matter. Affirmative Action should merely merely verify that the hiring process was done fairly. The only time a black guy should get a job over a white guy is if he's better at it, or if they're both equal and they need to be more reflective of the local society.

But you're living in a dream. It's overt discrimination against white men. Period.

DamnYankee
09-23-2009, 07:59 AM
No they will simply punish white kids to the max and let minorities slide so the number look better. ....That hasn't been shown to have occurred, Instead the race-baiters have been forced to STFU.

Hermes Thoth
09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
That hasn't been shown to have occurred, Instead the race-baiters have been forced to STFU.

What hasn't been showed to have occurred? Discrimination against white men? Yes it has occurred. If that's what you're referencing.

DamnYankee
09-23-2009, 08:03 AM
But you're living in a dream. It's overt discrimination against white men. Period. It can be if not administered properly without oversight, just like racism in favor of white men.

DamnYankee
09-23-2009, 08:04 AM
What hasn't been showed to have occurred? Discrimination against white men? Yes it has occurred. If that's what you're referencing. Post 8:
The State cops have been doing it here for the past 4 years or so and so far they've had about the same arrest ratios as before, which has essentially forced race industry types to shut the fuck up.

Hermes Thoth
09-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Post 8:

So what? So aa isn't discrimination? yes it is. It doesn't merely "enforce rigor".

DamnYankee
09-23-2009, 05:32 PM
So what? So aa isn't discrimination? yes it is. It doesn't merely "enforce rigor". It can be discriminatory if done improperly. If done as I said it forces the race baiters to shut the fuck up.

Hermes Thoth
09-24-2009, 05:35 AM
It can be discriminatory if done improperly. If done as I said it forces the race baiters to shut the fuck up.

That doesn't justify it. That's an absurd position.

Plus, I need a link to race baiters shutting up.

tinfoil
09-24-2009, 08:05 AM

the year the race card wore out.

Socrtease
09-24-2009, 12:58 PM
But you're living in a dream. It's overt discrimination against white men. Period.So much harder being white than brown isn't it? I mean just LOOK at the unemployment rates when broken down by race and gender. Just look at the criminal justice system and who gets more prison time when ALL OTHER FACTORS are equal. Us white guys just can't get a break. We are soooooo put upon. Can someone please mail me some vagisil? My pussy hurts and itches so much and the vagisil will at least make the itch go away. WAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hermes Thoth
09-24-2009, 01:04 PM
So much harder being white than brown isn't it? I mean just LOOK at the unemployment rates when broken down by race and gender. Just look at the criminal justice system and who gets more prison time when ALL OTHER FACTORS are equal. Us white guys just can't get a break. We are soooooo put upon. Can someone please mail me some vagisil? My pussy hurts and itches so much and the vagisil will at least make the itch go away. WAAAAAAAAAAA!

But if you combine race and gender, white men are getting the axe.

Racial discrimination is wrong, even against white men. Why do you defend it?

DamnYankee
09-24-2009, 02:41 PM
So much harder being white than brown isn't it? I mean just LOOK at the unemployment rates when broken down by race and gender. Just look at the criminal justice system and who gets more prison time when ALL OTHER FACTORS are equal. Us white guys just can't get a break. We are soooooo put upon. Can someone please mail me some vagisil? My pussy hurts and itches so much and the vagisil will at least make the itch go away. WAAAAAAAAAAA! Break it down by level of education, and you will see equality. :)

Hermes Thoth
09-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Break it down by level of education, and you will see equality. :)

But within that, we see massive discrimination against white men.

Cancel5
09-24-2009, 03:27 PM
It is all you see these days and yes, poor white folk!

Hermes Thoth
09-24-2009, 03:31 PM
It is all you see these days and yes, poor white folk!

There is ongoing discrimination against white males. Yes. It's immoral and illegal.

Socrtease
09-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Break it down by level of education, and you will see equality. :)No ALL other things being equal, blacks still get more prison time and less probation than whites.

DamnYankee
09-25-2009, 05:24 PM
No ALL other things being equal, blacks still get more prison time and less probation than whites. That's because they come from broken families and therefore commit more crimes.

Socrtease
09-25-2009, 08:37 PM
That's because they come from broken families and therefore commit more crimes.You don't understand the meaning of "all other things being equal" do you? Blacks from Middle Class families who get in trouble with the law are more likely to go to jail or prison and NOT get probation than are their middle class white counter parts which get probation and non-judicial treatment far more often.

Cancel 2018. 3
09-25-2009, 08:46 PM
You don't understand the meaning of "all other things being equal" do you? Blacks from Middle Class families who get in trouble with the law are more likely to go to jail or prison and NOT get probation than are their middle class white counter parts which get probation and non-judicial treatment far more often.

do you have some study that can verify this? or is this just your wild ass opinion?

uscitizen
09-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Jimmy Johnson has poor race based discipline.

tinfoil
09-25-2009, 10:19 PM
do you have some study that can verify this? or is this just your wild ass opinion?

He just knows it -- like Carter knows people don't want a black president

DamnYankee
09-26-2009, 05:31 AM
You don't understand the meaning of "all other things being equal" do you? Blacks from Middle Class families who get in trouble with the law are more likely to go to jail or prison and NOT get probation than are their middle class white counter parts which get probation and non-judicial treatment far more often. Linky to a peer reviewed study? :)

I seriously doubt you, since liberals constantly say that blacks in general make less money, but when you compare blacks who are married with whites who are married the economic disparity practically disappears. I suspect the same with crime and punishment for their offspring.

Hermes Thoth
09-26-2009, 05:55 AM
You don't understand the meaning of "all other things being equal" do you? Blacks from Middle Class families who get in trouble with the law are more likely to go to jail or prison and NOT get probation than are their middle class white counter parts which get probation and non-judicial treatment far more often.

So therefore there must be discrimination against white males in the workplace?

That does not compute.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-26-2009, 09:13 PM

Idiot.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-26-2009, 09:14 PM
So therefore there must be discrimination against white males in the workplace?

That does not compute.

What the fuck are you smoking? How is this a response to anything Soc said?

Hermes Thoth
09-27-2009, 07:57 AM
What the fuck are you smoking? How is this a response to anything Soc said?

What's your damage, Heather?