PDA

View Full Version : H1N1 is a man made flu?

Chapdog
09-22-2009, 09:20 AM
For this to have been a natural [occurrence] it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those same pigs, with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs would then have had to mutate the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird elements) to become humanly transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs — in Mexico!

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14921

uscitizen
09-22-2009, 09:24 AM
It is Pig made, they are trying to take over the world from mankind.

I might "root" for them. I am not sure they could mess things up worse than we have.

Damocles
09-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Sounds about right.

Time to panic.

Chapdog
09-22-2009, 09:31 AM
This is pretty creepy. Im thinking of buying some BAX but there are a lot of fingers point at them as the creators of this new flu.

Chapdog
09-22-2009, 10:27 AM
this is definitively good timing for the national healthcare debate.. Glad that obamas home town pharmaceutical is in on it the same way that rumsfields company was in on the bird flu.

Lowaicue
09-25-2009, 09:17 AM
It is Pig made, they are trying to take over the world from mankind.

I might "root" for them. I am not sure they could mess things up worse than we have.

It was the pigs who introduced the nasal spray, 'Baconese' but they are not really professional in the drugs market. Just Hamateurs really.

Damocles
09-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Everything is better with bacon!

Damocles
09-25-2009, 09:19 AM
More seriously, the Hinie flu is weak stuff, there is nothing like drumming up an artificial crisis...

FUCK THE POLICE
09-26-2009, 09:08 PM
O_o

Chap goes off the deep end...

FUCK THE POLICE
09-26-2009, 09:09 PM
More seriously, the Hinie flu is weak stuff, there is nothing like drumming up an artificial crisis...

It seems to be only slightly more deadly than the regular flu, true. Nothing like the avian flu that had massive fatality rates. That avian flue probably would've been so deadly it would've killed itself out though.

Damocles
09-26-2009, 09:12 PM
It seems to be only slightly more deadly than the regular flu, true. Nothing like the avian flu that had massive fatality rates. That avian flue probably would've been so deadly it would've killed itself out though.
It is actually quite a bit less deadly than the regular flu.

Lowaicue
09-27-2009, 07:32 AM

It is quite a lot less deadly. Is it still a notifiable disease in the states?

Damocles
09-27-2009, 08:42 AM
It is quite a lot less deadly. Is it still a notifiable disease in the states?
They act like it is the second coming of small pox. Seriously, overkill be the name of the game.

Minister of Truth
09-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Andromeda was a man-made disease too!

FUCK THE POLICE
09-29-2009, 03:25 PM

The regular flu has a fatality rate of about 0.1%. Swine flu 0.01%, from these statics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_by_country .

Kind of bizarre how it literally got weaker by mutating. Hearing Human-swine-avian flue just made it sound like the ultimate combination.

The WHO apparently decides if something is a pandemic or not by how far it reaches, and doesn't have any other metric. By that, regular flu should be an even greater pandemic every year. They might want to revise the definition in the future, taking into account the diseases ability to spread and kill people. "Pandemic" strikes such a horrifying chord, and shouldn't be used so lightly.

Minister of Truth
09-29-2009, 11:09 PM
They act like it is the second coming of small pox. Seriously, overkill be the name of the game.

Yes, every college in the state has had to develop an H1N1 Response Plan and Task Force. WSU closed for a couple of weeks when 4 students contracted it. And the Air Force has gone nuts, requiring that all of the active personnel get early flu shots (which is useless, since the all important shot is still unfinished), and that we part-timers report any flue symptoms to our supervisors, and that we notify the chain of our availability should 50% of the active manning at our units become crippled by the flu!!!

Damocles
09-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Yes, every college in the state has had to develop an H1N1 Response Plan and Task Force. WSU closed for a couple of weeks when 4 students contracted it. And the Air Force has gone nuts, requiring that all of the active personnel get early flu shots (which is useless, since the all important shot is still unfinished), and that we part-timers report any flue symptoms to our supervisors, and that we notify the chain of our availability should 50% of the active manning at our units become crippled by the flu!!!
This has got to be the largest active response to the single most undeadly virus ever. I cannot believe we are going this far for such a crappy bug.

Maybe they are just using it so that in the future when the next h1n1b1t1 (the hinie bitie) virus comes out they'll be ready...

Chapdog
09-30-2009, 10:53 AM
The regular flu has a fatality rate of about 0.1%. Swine flu 0.01%, from these statics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_by_country .

Kind of bizarre how it literally got weaker by mutating. Hearing Human-swine-avian flue just made it sound like the ultimate combination.

The WHO apparently decides if something is a pandemic or not by how far it reaches, and doesn't have any other metric. By that, regular flu should be an even greater pandemic every year. They might want to revise the definition in the future, taking into account the diseases ability to spread and kill people. "Pandemic" strikes such a horrifying chord, and shouldn't be used so lightly.

Yes, the human body is posing quite the challenges to the man made strands. Apparently our bodies filter and weaken the flu as it travels around the world. They just cant seem to keep the bio strand strong human to human. How annoyed are they.

Sort of makes sense that they try to weaken our immunities first with the regular flu shot in order to keep the strand stronger human to human.. You know with that pesky medical report from Canada saying those who got the flu shot last year are more susceptible.

FUCK THE POLICE
09-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Yes, the human body is posing quite the challenges to the man made strands.

Wow.

Apparently our bodies filter and weaken the flu as it travels around the world. They just cant seem to keep the bio strand strong human to human. How annoyed are they.

That's not how a virus works.

Sort of makes sense that they try to weaken our immunities first with the regular flu shot in order to keep the strand stronger human to human..

Vaccines do not weaken or strengthen immunity, they merely provide immunity to one specific virus or other biological agent without causing you to have to contract it.

You know with that pesky medical report from Canada saying those who got the flu shot last year are more susceptible.

Probably misrepresented.

Chapdog
10-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Vaccines do not weaken or strengthen immunity, they merely provide immunity to one specific virus or other biological agent without causing you to have to contract it.

Enjoy it. I don't plan on getting any shot that skipped the normal 10year testing period and is rushed to market.. Call you dr. and get the first available dose.

Id rather be sick for a couple days then have those nasty ingredients put into my body.

Chapdog
10-06-2009, 08:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqYlnAiIUU&feature=player_embedded"

FUCK THE POLICE
10-06-2009, 02:41 PM
don't plan on getting any shot that skipped the normal 10year testing period and is rushed to market..

The flu shot isn't a new technology. You don't go through a 10 year waiting period for each new strain of flu.

FUCK THE POLICE
10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Id rather be sick for a couple days then have those nasty ingredients put into my body.

What ingredients specifcally? Could I see your chemistry degree?

FUCK THE POLICE
10-06-2009, 02:43 PM
YouTube - The Swine Flu Conspiracy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqYlnAiIUU&feature=player_embedded)

Oh good - cut and paste a bunch of clips out of context with scary music. I'm convinced.

StoneCold
10-06-2009, 09:20 PM
For this to have been a natural [occurrence] it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those same pigs, with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs would then have had to mutate the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird elements) to become humanly transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs — in Mexico!

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14921

:fogey:

Damocles
10-07-2009, 09:52 AM
What ingredients specifcally? Could I see your chemistry degree?
Can you tell me which ones that you would agree would be bad?

If this flu was particularly virulent I may consider the vaccination, as it stands we'll get the regular flu vaccination, but not this one for the Hinie Flu.

Before they started handing it out it was said you would need three total shots for this flu vaccination, then they moved it to two, now I believe they dropped it to one. Even the people giving the shot have no clue what to expect.

I prefer not to expose myself to Guillon-Barre if I can avoid it.

TuTu Monroe
10-08-2009, 04:38 PM

Oh, come on, you know very well that this is a plot by Soros, his little helper watermark and possibly apple to kill Conservatives.

FUCK THE POLICE
10-09-2009, 06:56 AM
Before they started handing it out it was said you would need three total shots for this flu vaccination, then they moved it to two, now I believe they dropped it to one.

And?

Even the people giving the shot have no clue what to expect.

A normal flu vaccine?

I prefer not to expose myself to Guillon-Barre if I can avoid it.

Thanks for playing the sensationalism game, damo. Guillon-Barre is a risk with all vaccines. You are still far more likely to die from swine flu than Guillon-Barre from the Flu vaccine.

Damocles
10-09-2009, 09:04 AM
And?

A normal flu vaccine?

Thanks for playing the sensationalism game, damo. Guillon-Barre is a risk with all vaccines. You are still far more likely to die from swine flu than Guillon-Barre from the Flu vaccine.
Again, it isn't "normal" when they can't even agree on the dosage. Direct evidence before us, the fact that in order to get them to even produce it they had to expunge any right you had to sue the company making it, the fact that they don't even have any idea what dosage would be good, that it hasn't been tested (much like the 70s version of swine flu vaccine), and that you are saying stupid stuff about it online pretty much tell me it isn't a "normal flu vaccine"....

I am not, and have never been, one of the "don't get a vaccine" type of people. I believe in vaccinations, I just don't support unnecessary untested mandatory vaccination for a flu that is less virulent than a normal flu (for which health care workers in NY are not forced to get a vaccination).

And it depends on the vaccination. In fact in the 70s you were more likely to die of Guillon-Barre than the flu, more did. And thems the facts folks.