PDA

View Full Version : Dear Cawacko

Minister of Truth
09-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Victory is mine!!!!

GO DAWGS

cawacko
09-19-2009, 04:58 PM
I am about to pound a bottle of Jack and hope I don't wake up.

Buffalo Soldier
09-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Cal is going to tap that ass too.

cawacko
09-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Cal is going to tap that ass too.

We don't lose to communists.

Buffalo Soldier
09-19-2009, 07:03 PM
No you just score 10 on a team lsu scored 23 on.

WinterBorn
09-19-2009, 10:05 PM
I think the BYU loss to FL State was a bigger upset.

Who saw that one coming?

Minister of Truth
09-20-2009, 11:23 AM
We don't lose to communists.

LOL, especially when the academic program USC is famous for is business!!

:clink:

cawacko
09-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Contrary to my original belief the sun actually came up Sunday. God can be creul that way.

There is hope. USC will finish 11-1. Unlike last year this will be enough to make the national championship game against either Florida or Alabama. Texas will lose and the Big 12 is down this year.

Fight On.

WinterBorn
09-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Contrary to my original belief the sun actually came up Sunday. God can be creul that way.

There is hope. USC will finish 11-1. Unlike last year this will be enough to make the national championship game against either Florida or Alabama. Texas will lose and the Big 12 is down this year.

Fight On.

USC or Texas, Bama will take either one. Wait till the freshman QB for USC meets Mt Cody.

cawacko
09-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Dear Lord, I've always been a big fan. Please, oh please, allow us to play an SEC team in the Championship Game. Humbly yours, Mr. Cawacko.

WinterBorn
09-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Dear Lord, I've always been a big fan. Please, oh please, allow us to play an SEC team in the Championship Game. Humbly yours, Mr. Cawacko.

Dear Lord, what he said.

Socrtease
09-21-2009, 12:42 PM
The sad thing is that I missed it. Last week was I was looking forward to razzing carwacko and this week I missed it and didn't get to. Oh well there is always the Cal game.

Mott the Hoople
09-21-2009, 12:52 PM
I am about to pound a bottle of Jack and hope I don't wake up.
Mwahahaha, left a little to much in Columbus did ya? LOL

Mott the Hoople
09-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Not this year dude. Not in the Rose Bowl. There ought to be a rule about a team having the home field advantage in the National Championship game. How many Rose Bowls have ya'll won that way?

cawacko
09-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Not this year dude. Not in the Rose Bowl. There ought to be a rule about a team having the home field advantage in the National Championship game. How many Rose Bowls have ya'll won that way?

I'd rather we play on the road. Too many distractions for the team staying in LA. As we showed against Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl we have no problem playing for the NC across the country and as we showed against Vince Young, I mean Texas, the Rose Bowl doesn't guarantee us a NC.

WinterBorn
09-21-2009, 02:04 PM
I'd rather we play on the road. Too many distractions for the team staying in LA. As we showed against Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl we have no problem playing for the NC across the country and as we showed against Vince Young, I mean Texas, the Rose Bowl doesn't guarantee us a NC.

The Tide will travel to play for the NC. We'll fill our half of the Rose Bowl (more if they will let us).

WinterBorn
09-21-2009, 05:31 PM
In case no one watched the Bama - N. Texas game, we showed our newest fullback. Bama has the largest fullback in the league in Terrence Cody. Anyone wonder what a 6'5", 348 lb blocking fullback looks like? Watch the Bama/Ark game saturday and you'll probably see.

Epicurus
09-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Oooh cawacko. I thought of you as I watched usc get pwned.

Thanks for the jump in the rankings!

Mott the Hoople
09-22-2009, 05:01 AM
In case no one watched the Bama - N. Texas game, we showed our newest fullback. Bama has the largest fullback in the league in Terrence Cody. Anyone wonder what a 6'5", 348 lb blocking fullback looks like? Watch the Bama/Ark game saturday and you'll probably see.
LOL That will probably help in goal line situations I imagine.

WinterBorn
09-22-2009, 05:15 AM
LOL That will probably help in goal line situations I imagine.

That is exactly where he was used. Unfortunately he can't get the ball, but having an extra blocker of that size and mobility is enough.

Mott the Hoople
09-22-2009, 01:43 PM
That is exactly where he was used. Unfortunately he can't get the ball, but having an extra blocker of that size and mobility is enough.A cousin of mine who was all of 5'6" tall and 150 lbs soaking wet played nose gaurd on his high school football team. I saw him several times play against Centers who were in the 280 to 300 lb range. My cousin would run in low and take his legs out and the middle LB would run over the top of the fallen center. They got a lot of sacks and stopped a lot of runs doing that and it was hillarous to watch.

WinterBorn
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
A cousin of mine who was all of 5'6" tall and 150 lbs soaking wet played nose gaurd on his high school football team. I saw him several times play against Centers who were in the 280 to 300 lb range. My cousin would run in low and take his legs out and the middle LB would run over the top of the fallen center. They got a lot of sacks and stopped a lot of runs doing that and it was hillarous to watch.

I would love to have seen that.

Mott the Hoople
09-23-2009, 04:43 AM
I would love to have seen that.He was an ornery little shit. Just about every game he'd get carried off the field for getting his bell rung or having some fat kid fall on top of him.

WinterBorn
09-23-2009, 05:17 AM
He was an ornery little shit. Just about every game he'd get carried off the field for getting his bell rung or having some fat kid fall on top of him.

I remember high school ball. There were always a few little guys who tried to play on meanness & hustle. They usually did ok. But had to get their bell rung a few times to remind them.

Mott the Hoople
09-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I remember high school ball. There were always a few little guys who tried to play on meanness & hustle. They usually did ok. But had to get their bell rung a few times to remind them.
Not me. I was a late bloomer. Never weighed more than a buck and a quarter till after I graduated. My high school has a 140 lb weight limit to even try out for the team.

Considering many players on the football team were closet bullies, I didn't hold them in high regard. I didn't care to much for the herd of sheep mentality surrounding high school football either. I'd have much rather gone to a Stones concert.

WinterBorn
09-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Not me. I was a late bloomer. Never weighed more than a buck and a quarter till after I graduated. My high school has a 140 lb weight limit to even try out for the team.

Considering many players on the football team were closet bullies, I didn't hold them in high regard. I didn't care to much for the herd of sheep mentality surrounding high school football either. I'd have much rather gone to a Stones concert.

There is a bully mentality is some players. Our coach worked hard to weed them out. Being in Tuscaloosa, he took a lot from Bear Bryant's speeches.

You hit your man and take him down. Then you offer him a hand up. Late hits earned you a lot of laps.

I was tall and lanky. I had my bell rung a few times.