PDA

View Full Version : APP - ACORN employees describe how to commit fraud

tinfoil
09-13-2009, 08:28 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=9429536&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549241,00.html

meme
09-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Acorn needs to be stripped all taxpayers monies...call your reps and demand it..

Damocles
09-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Wow, two different offices.

meme
09-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Wow, two different offices.

I've been hearing there might be more tapes..I know Acorn is on the rampage saying they were set up, threatening to sue Fox news and the two citizen journalist..

Damocles
09-13-2009, 09:14 AM
I've been hearing there might be more tapes..I know Acorn is on the rampage saying they were set up, threatening to sue Fox news and the two citizen journalist..
LOL. They are going to sue...

meme
09-13-2009, 09:31 AM
LOL. They are going to sue...

this came from a new website if anyone is interested in taking a gander..

Statement from Bertha Lewis, ACORN Chief Organizer
by Publius
Statement from Bertha Lewis, Chief Organizer, ACORN Regarding Recent News Reports:

The relentless attacks on ACORN’s members, its staff and the policies and positions we promote are unprecedented. An international entertainment conglomerate, disguising itself as a “news” agency (Fox), has expended millions, if not tens of millions of dollars, in their attempt to destroy the largest community organization of Black, Latino, poor and working class people in the country. It is not coincidence that the most recent attacks have been launched just when health care reform is gaining traction. It is clear they’ve had these tapes for months.

We are their Willy Horton for 2009. We are the boogeyman for the right-wing and its echo chambers. If ACORN did not exist, the right-wing would have needed to create us in order to achieve their agenda, their missions, their ideal, retrograde America. This recent scam, which was attempted in San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia to name a few places, had failed for months before the results we’ve all recently seen. I am appalled and angry; I cannot and I will not defend the actions of the workers depicted in the video, who have since been terminated. But it is clear that the videos are doctored, edited, and in no way the result of the fabricated story being portrayed by conservative activist “filmmaker” O’Keefe and his partner in crime. And, in fact, a crime it was – our lawyers believe a felony – and we will be taking legal action against Fox and their co-conspirators.

We will not be intimidated by this international conglomerate, which has made as its mission the destruction of our organization. ACORN members are committed to the empowerment of their communities – Black, Latino, poor, and working class – at the deepest level. We are an organization committed to halting the foreclosure crisis and keeping people in their homes. We are an organization committed to ensuring quality, affordable health care for every American. We are an organization that will not be stopped in our commitment to our members and our communities which has included:

View the complete statement at ACORN.org.

from..
http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/12/statement-from-bertha-lewis-acorn-chief-organizer/

TuTu Monroe
09-13-2009, 09:46 AM
this came from a new website if anyone is interested in taking a gander..

Statement from Bertha Lewis, ACORN Chief Organizer
by Publius
Statement from Bertha Lewis, Chief Organizer, ACORN Regarding Recent News Reports:

The relentless attacks on ACORN’s members, its staff and the policies and positions we promote are unprecedented. An international entertainment conglomerate, disguising itself as a “news” agency (Fox), has expended millions, if not tens of millions of dollars, in their attempt to destroy the largest community organization of Black, Latino, poor and working class people in the country. It is not coincidence that the most recent attacks have been launched just when health care reform is gaining traction. It is clear they’ve had these tapes for months.

We are their Willy Horton for 2009. We are the boogeyman for the right-wing and its echo chambers. If ACORN did not exist, the right-wing would have needed to create us in order to achieve their agenda, their missions, their ideal, retrograde America. This recent scam, which was attempted in San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia to name a few places, had failed for months before the results we’ve all recently seen. I am appalled and angry; I cannot and I will not defend the actions of the workers depicted in the video, who have since been terminated. But it is clear that the videos are doctored, edited, and in no way the result of the fabricated story being portrayed by conservative activist “filmmaker” O’Keefe and his partner in crime. And, in fact, a crime it was – our lawyers believe a felony – and we will be taking legal action against Fox and their co-conspirators.

We will not be intimidated by this international conglomerate, which has made as its mission the destruction of our organization. ACORN members are committed to the empowerment of their communities – Black, Latino, poor, and working class – at the deepest level. We are an organization committed to halting the foreclosure crisis and keeping people in their homes. We are an organization committed to ensuring quality, affordable health care for every American. We are an organization that will not be stopped in our commitment to our members and our communities which has included:

View the complete statement at ACORN.org.

from..
http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/12/statement-from-bertha-lewis-acorn-chief-organizer/

Obama was involved with ACORN for years and probably still is. The company he keeps is disturbing.

meme
09-13-2009, 09:48 AM
Obama was involved with ACORN for years and probably still is. The company he keeps is disturbing.

and dangerous..this is what the lamestream media covered up while he was running for President...they make me sick and should be tried for treason..

Canceled2
09-13-2009, 10:17 AM
and dangerous..this is what the lamestream media covered up while he was running for President...they make me sick and should be tried for treason..

The Obama spendulus package could send ACORN as much as 8 billion more federal doallars over the coming years...

They are in need of legal councel...wonder if Obama will represent them again?

Minister of Truth
09-14-2009, 08:20 PM
We are their Willy Horton for 2009. We are the boogeyman for the right-wing and its echo chambers. If ACORN did not exist, the right-wing would have needed to create us in order to achieve their agenda, their missions, their ideal, retrograde America.

Say what???