PDA

View Full Version : The Gates of Hell have opened

Pages : [1] 2

goat
02-14-2024, 06:08 AM
Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

saltydancin
02-14-2024, 09:16 AM
Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

Just as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists granted "serve the Pope or die" standing for their assassination of JFK genocide pogrom George Washington University Hospital born USA citizens are Islam Bicentennial opening of the gates of hell Christiananality pedophilia Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia "one nation under God with equal justice under law martyrdom.....

Nomad
02-14-2024, 11:32 AM

Just as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists granted "serve the Pope or die" standing for their assassination of JFK genocide pogrom George Washington University Hospital born USA citizens are Islam Bicentennial opening of the gates of hell Christiananality pedophilia Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia "one nation under God with equal justice under law martyrdom.....

If anyone has ever wondered what two lunatics having a conversation sounds like..... :lolup:

goat
02-14-2024, 11:43 AM
If anyone has ever wondered what two lunatics having a conversation sounds like..... :lolup:
Is Hezbollah destroying Israeli troops occupying the Golan Height?
Is Egypt moving troops to North Sinai to protect the refugees in Rafah?

Msnbc won't tell you that 3 million jews have already fled Israel because it's the most dangerous place in the world for a jew to be.

Walt
02-14-2024, 12:43 PM
Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel.

You gave me a start with this nonsense. I actually worried it was true. That will teach me not to read alt right posts before checking the news.

None of what you are saying is happening. It is not reality.

Is Hezbollah destroying Israeli troops occupying the Golan Height?
Is Egypt moving troops to North Sinai to protect the refugees in Rafah?

No, and no.

Msnbc won't tell you that 3 million jews have already fled Israel because it's the most dangerous place in the world for a jew to be.

They won't tell you, because it has not happened.

goat
02-14-2024, 12:52 PM
You gave me a start with this nonsense. I actually worried it was true. That will teach me not to read alt right posts before checking the news.

None of what you are saying is happening. It is not reality.

No, and no.

They won't tell you, because it has not happened.
You're a government stooge, Walt. What I wrote came straight from a Jordanian investigative journalist.

Walt
02-14-2024, 12:59 PM
You're a government stooge, Walt. What I wrote came straight from a Jordanian investigative journalist.

Major moves like that would not need "investigative journalists" to uncover. You are claiming that a third of Israel has left the country, that the Israeli Army is being killed off, and that Egypt is suddenly the defender of Gaza(Gazans hate Egypt after their occupation of Gaza).

goat
02-14-2024, 02:46 PM
Major moves like that would not need "investigative journalists" to uncover. You are claiming that a third of Israel has left the country, that the Israeli Army is being killed off, and that Egypt is suddenly the defender of Gaza(Gazans hate Egypt after their occupation of Gaza).
Reread my OP. The neocons tried to get Trump to start a war with Iran but Tucker Carlson talked Trump out of it. Now the neocons have that puppet Biden to do it for them and he won't even know what happened.

Walt
02-14-2024, 02:56 PM
Reread my OP.

Israeli troops have family members. If they were being wiped out, those family members would start noticing their soldier relatives were no longer responding to messages. It would be tough to hide.

The neocons tried to get Trump to start a war with Iran but Tucker Carlson talked Trump out of it.

Everything that you have posted in this thread up until now has been a lie... Why should we even humor your current claim?

Now the neocons have that puppet Biden to do it for them and he won't even know what happened.

NeoCons are a movement within the Republican Party. Biden is a Democrat.

Not only that, but Biden was the VP in the Obama Administration that got a peace treaty with Iran.

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 02:56 PM
Reread my OP. The neocons tried to get Trump to start a war with Iran but Tucker Carlson talked Trump out of it. Now the neocons have that puppet Biden to do it for them and he won't even know what happened.
You continue to be wrong. Iran doesn’t want a war with the USA. Its is dealing with a lot of internal problems.

goat
02-14-2024, 03:37 PM
You continue to be wrong. Iran doesn’t want a war with the USA. Its is dealing with a lot of internal problems.
Mika will let you and Walt know when the US starts bombing Iran. It will have to happen before genocide Joe drops out of the 2024 election.

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 03:50 PM
Mika will let you and Walt know when the US starts bombing Iran. It will have to happen before genocide Joe drops out of the 2024 election.
More failed predictions in your future. I’d listen to Mika’s sources before I’d believe yours.

goat
02-14-2024, 04:07 PM
More failed predictions in your future. I’d listen to Mika’s sources before I’d believe yours.
Corporate media preps Americans by justifying wars. You don't want to remember back in 2002 when you were being told about WMDs and mushroom clouds. Mourning Joe is already selling you on war with Iran. amirite

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 04:10 PM
Corporate media preps Americans by justifying wars. You don't want to remember back in 2002 when you were being told about WMDs and mushroom clouds. Mourning Joe is already selling you on war with Iran. amirite
I have no idea, you’ll have to tune in, instead of watching Fox.

Geeko Sportivo
02-14-2024, 04:35 PM

Biden is no puppet to neocons or anyone else.

And Biden meets with our national defense several times a week and is briefed on everything going on in our world.

In fact, Biden is the most informed person of worldly incidents as president than anyone else in the nation.

Biden is not going to invade any country that has not invaded our country or attacked our military first.

Iran may be financing some terrorist units, but they are not the ones that are attacking other countries, cargo or military ships, or military units.

What Biden is doing as Commander In Chief is, he is having our military attacking those terrorist organizations that are committing attacks of US Military ships and units.

goat
02-14-2024, 04:46 PM
I have no idea, you’ll have to tune in, instead of watching Fox.
You have no idea about the WMDs and mushroom clouds that corporate media was telling us about back in 2002? That's why I stopped watching it and started getting my news from independent journalists. They all agree that Israel is losing so they need the US to start a war with Iran.

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
You have no idea about the WMDs and mushroom clouds that corporate media was telling us about back in 2002? That's why I stopped watching it and started getting my news from independent journalists. They all agree that Israel is losing so they need the US to start a war with Iran.
I did not believe the claims of weapons or mushroom clouds. I wasn’t getting my news from Joe, or Mika. I did not support the Iraq War and I caught a lot of grief for it.

goat
02-14-2024, 04:52 PM
Biden is no puppet to neocons or anyone else.

And Biden meets with our national defense several times a week and is briefed on everything going on in our world.

In fact, Biden is the most informed person of worldly incidents as president than anyone else in the nation.

Biden is not going to invade any country that has not invaded our country first.

Iran may be financing some terrorist units, but they are not the ones that are attacking other countries, cargo or military ships, or military units.

What Biden is doing as Commander In Chief is he is having our military attacking those terrorist organizations that are committing attacks of US Military ships and units.
The DOJ told us that Biden's dementia is too far advanced to stand trial for stealing top secret documents.

goat
02-14-2024, 04:55 PM
I did not believe the claims of weapons or mushroom clouds. I wasn’t getting my news from Joe, or Mika. I did not support the Iraq War and I caught a lot of grief for it.
Do you support the genocide in Gaza and the US preemptive strikes on Iran?

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 04:55 PM
The DOJ told us that Biden's dementia is too far advanced to stand trial for stealing top secret documents.
The courts usually require a Drs assessment for such a declaration, which expert examined Biden?

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 04:56 PM

Israel has lost the right to exist...Phil Giraldi on Judge Nap today talks about extensive torture of Palestinians in prisons.

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 04:58 PM
I do not support the genocide in Gaza.

I support taking necessary action against those firing on our troops.

goat
02-14-2024, 05:07 PM
Israel has lost the right to exist...Phil Giraldi on Judge Nap today talks about extensive torture of Palestinians in prisons.
The IGF is getting their ass kicked in the Golan Heights and is about to lose norther Israel to Hezbollah. Neocons are clueless on what's happening to their exceptionalism.

Geeko Sportivo
02-14-2024, 05:14 PM

Most people did not agree on the grounds for the Iraq war. Well, that was because it was based on a lie.

But, it was a war that made Bush Jr. a Wartime president, and that ended up getting him re-elected.

So, it was a bit of a tricky dick move, but it worked out for Bush, Cheney, and the Republicans.

The Republicans like to reward liars by re-electing them.

Yes, the Republicliars have been using lies to seek power and do whatever they want for many decades now!

Fuck em'!

That is why I strictly vote for Democrats! It is morally wrong to vote for a liar!

I hate fucking liars!

goat
02-14-2024, 05:15 PM
I do not support the genocide in Gaza.

I support taking necessary action against those firing on our troops.
Why are there still US military bases in the Middle East after we agreed to leave?
The US is notorious for wiping its ass with the treaties we sign so the region is showing us where the door is.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 05:15 PM

I am not aware of any strikes on Iran....the Swamp/Blob has become afraid...they understand that they are over their skis.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 05:16 PM
The IGF is getting their ass kicked in the Golan Heights and is about to lose norther Israel to Hezbollah. Neocons are clueless on what's happening to their exceptionalism.

Hezbollah says bring it on.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 05:19 PM
The world is increasingly done with American abuse, America is going to be crushed, we will in short order be a desperately poor nation with a defeated military.

goat
02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
I am not aware of any strikes on Iran....the Swamp/Blob has become afraid...they understand that they are over their skis.
Bibi has been begging the US to bomb Iran for as long as I can remember. Things are about to get ugly.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 05:21 PM
The IDF got their asses handed to them in Lebanon in 2006, it will be worse this time and if the Swamp/Blob takes part America will be whacked as well....China Bloc is not having it.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 05:23 PM
Bibi has been begging the US to bomb Iran for as long as I can remember. Things are about to get ugly.

I have been on the alarms for a long time....notice my sig none of it I have not said at least 100 times before over the years. America is the bully that must be beaten bad....will be beaten bad...that is the only way we will stop abusing the world. China Bloc has been very clear on this point.

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 05:33 PM
Why are there still US military bases in the Middle East after we agreed to leave?
The US is notorious for wiping its ass with the treaties we sign so the region is showing us where the door is.
Show me in those treaties that the USA agreed to leave those military bases. There are nations that want our presence in the area to stop the aggression of nations like Iran.

goat
02-14-2024, 05:38 PM
I have been on the alarms for a long time....notice my sig none of it I have not said at least 100 times before over the years. America is the bully that must be beaten bad....will be beaten bad...that is the only way we will stop abusing the world. China Bloc has been very clear on this point.
All the US has is nukes and are insane to believe we can win a nuclear war. It's looking like I lived long enough to witness WW3.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 05:45 PM
All the US has is nukes and are insane to believe we can win a nuclear war. It's looking like I lived long enough to witness WW3.

Our unwillingness to admit that we lost the war in Ukraine that we demanded is a bad bad sign. Our military is deeply rotted out and our lap dogs Europe have almost nothing to offer other than Turkey...who will not be on our side.....the Swamp/Blob will very quickly get to the decision to either admit that the American Empire is over or go nuclear....in which case we almost all of us are dead.

Drink the good wines now...we have never been closer to WW3.

goat
02-14-2024, 05:59 PM
Show me in those treaties that the USA agreed to leave those military bases. There are nations that want our presence in the area to stop the aggression of nations like Iran.
US military troops are now stuck in the Middle East and left to fend for themselves. Whose fault is that? US exceptionalism is about to learn a hard lesson.

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 06:05 PM
US military troops are now stuck in the Middle East and left to fend for themselves. Whose fault is that? US exceptionalism is about to learn a hard lesson.
Left to fend for ourselves, I think you’re wrong about that.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 06:08 PM
The Swamp/Blob and the zionists think that they are racing towards reestablishing deterrence through demonstrations of strength, but instead demonstrate that we are degenerate abusers who must be dealt with brutally....because we are incapable of understanding decency or reason.

Buckle Up....this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 06:34 PM
I should mention that my grapevine is spit on the question of this long lusted for war with Iran that the Zionists are doing everything they can to provoke, and China Bloc is doing everything they can to prevent....Some think that the Swamp/Blob can still think clearly enough to know that doing it would be catastrophic for America....others think that we cant resist, we will do it, and that this almost certainly will go under the heading Fucked Around And Found Out.

I dont know which way it will go.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 06:36 PM
"We are not afraid of your museum piece aircraft carriers"
Iran

goat
02-14-2024, 06:42 PM
The Swamp/Blob and the zionists think that they are racing towards reestablishing deterrence through demonstrations of strength, but instead demonstrate that we are degenerate abusers who must be dealt with brutally....because we are incapable of understanding decency or reason.

Buckle Up....this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.
JPP war hawks are in for a rude awakening, yet they will continue to complain about the national debt and decay of our cities. China, Russia, and Iran have been expecting this for 20 years. Nothing left to do but watch.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 06:50 PM
JPP war hawks are in for a rude awakening, yet they will continue to complain about the national debt and decay of our cities. China, Russia, and Iran have been expecting this for 20 years. Nothing left to do but watch.

CounterPoint: Jordan Peterson has at several points mentioned that down history we have seen the ideologically possesed, these FantasyLand Creatures we are dealing with today, often get to the point were they would rather die then face the fact that they went wrong.....that they became EVIL....do choose to die rather than face reality....many of those who are gone today will never be a part of reality.....they are gone for good.

Bret sorta gets to this point here:

https://twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1757509010209841298

I sat next to a nurse (older) on a flight. I asked her about her experience during the Covid crisis. She said that “anti-vaxxers” had made things tough. Then she stopped herself and said “of course don’t know if you might be an anti-vaxxer”

I said “I wasn’t one, but the Covid vaccine nonsense woke me up”. I told her I knew a lot of injured people from the Covid jabs, and I couldn’t believe these highly novel, barely tested shots were being given to healthy, young people who stood to gain nothing from them, and that I was shocked that they were still being recommended.

She nodded in agreement and said the mRNA vaccines had been particularly bad, indicating she was aware of many people injured and killed by them.

Later in the conversation she told me that her husband had recently died of pancreatic cancer. And her son had been diagnosed with aggressive, metastatic colon cancer.

She did not appear to see a connection between the shots and the cancers. The timing of these tumors could of course, be mere coincidences, but I would have thought the question of a possible connection would be obvious. And given the frank medical nature of our conversation, I believe she would have mentioned a suspicion if she’d had one.

I find the whole encounter disorienting, suggesting a fragmented belief structure that I believe must be common amongst those getting their news from corrupted sources—the smoldering ruins of a collapsed mass formation event.

ThatOwlWoman
02-14-2024, 06:52 PM
This thread's subtitle is "The Psychotic Wet Dreams of 9/11 Truther Whackjobs."

goat
02-14-2024, 06:54 PM
Left to fend for ourselves, I think you’re wrong about that.
How do you expect to evacuate 10,000 troops from a warzone. We will lose twice that number attempting to rescue them.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 06:55 PM
I saw this with my mom up close but also others over the years....they believe what they need to believe to keep their identity from falling apart, keep their heads together, and in my moms case got progressively worse over decades. I actually had a few months notice before she died, I thought about maybe I should ask her some questions, but I decided that it would be pointless as I was very unlikely to get the truth, she was too far gone.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 06:56 PM
This thread's subtitle is "The Psychotic Wet Dreams of 9/11 Truther Whackjobs."

If that were true you would find better uses for your time.

goat
02-14-2024, 07:07 PM
Owl can't quit me. She's like the 5th grade girls who'd hit me when they like me.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 07:11 PM
Owl can't quit me. She's like the 5th grade girls who'd hit me when they like me.

She is a narrative warrior for UTOPIA who attacks anyone who gets too close to the truth.

ThatOwlWoman
02-14-2024, 07:14 PM

Translation: "Sit down and be quiet, woman. The psychos are talking." :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

ThatOwlWoman
02-14-2024, 07:15 PM
She is a narrative warrior for UTOPIA who attacks anyone who gets too close to the truth.

Yes, that must be it.

https://i.imgur.com/caEnSSD.jpg

saltydancin
02-14-2024, 07:22 PM

Must be yet another Islam "death to the infidels" nomad where killing for Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom preyer of flying flaming chariot pseudoscience cognitive dissonance is lunacy just as human reproduction medical pseudoscience of Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego homicidal human farming.....

Phantasmal
02-14-2024, 07:30 PM
How do you expect to evacuate 10,000 troops from a warzone. We will lose twice that number attempting to rescue them.
You’ll have to give me your definition of a war zone and where we have 10,000 in this war zone.

goat
02-14-2024, 11:14 PM
You’ll have to give me your definition of a war zone and where we have 10,000 in this war zone.
A warzone it where the armed fighters have US troops surrounded and telling them to get out. The US wants 90 more days but the armed fighters know we're stalling and continues to blow up US equipment. They're not trying to kill anyone yet but they can anytime they want to.

Hawkeye10
02-14-2024, 11:26 PM
Scott Ritter: Israel will be DEFEATED as IDF Loses Control of its War in Middle East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZgfRAtNZuM

I dont think much of Danny Haiphong but a lot of guys I think highly of keep doing his channel.

goat
02-14-2024, 11:40 PM
The IDF got their asses handed to them in Lebanon in 2006, it will be worse this time and if the Swamp/Blob takes part America will be whacked as well....China Bloc is not having it.
Corporate media won't mention that. Once Hezbollah takes control of the Golan Heights, northern Israel will belong to Lebanon. Three million jews have already fled Israel so half of Brooklyn knows Israel is no longer a safe place to be. The gates of hell are open.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 12:06 AM
Corporate media won't mention that. Once Hezbollah takes control of the Golan Heights, northern Israel will belong to Lebanon. Three million jews have already fled Israel so half of Brooklyn knows Israel is no longer a safe place to be. The gates of hell are open.

Thing is China Bloc to include Iran are doing everything they can to prevent Israel and America from causing a massive war....several people on my grapevine think that Israel and the Swamp/Blob are actively trying to provoke Iran into doing something that would give the morons in Washington an excuse to attack Iran....and Iran knows it and will do their best to refuse.

But if there is war America is in for a shock.

goat
02-15-2024, 12:22 AM
Thing is China Bloc to include Iran are doing everything they can to prevent Israel and America from causing a massive war....several people on my grapevine think that Israel and the Swamp/Blob are actively trying to provoke Iran into doing something that would give the morons in Washington an excuse to attack Iran....and Iran knows it and will do their best to refuse.

But if there is war America is in for a shock.
Neocons will never stop their plan for world dominance. Corporate media is beating the war drums and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 12:39 AM
Neocons will never stop their plan for world dominance. Corporate media is beating the war drums and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

Buckle Up...the future is painful.

Walt
02-15-2024, 05:26 AM
All the US has is nukes and are insane to believe we can win a nuclear war.

The USA has more aircraft carriers and other modern weapons than the rest of the world combined. The USA has a highly trained military with lots of recent combat experience. The last time anyone in China had combat experience was nearly 50 years ago, and that was a tiny fight against Vietnam. The last major fighting was 70+ years ago, so no one is left from that.

That would be impressive alone, but remember that when I say the rest of the world combined, I am including a huge number of close allies in there. China has no close allies. Iran's close allies are guerrilla forces.

Walt
02-15-2024, 05:35 AM
US military troops are now stuck in the Middle East and left to fend for themselves.

We know that is not true, because there are still US military troops. American troops do not do well without supplies, and a lot of supplies. It would not be uncommon for a ton of supplies per soldier per week to be necessary. These are all transported into the Middle East, without much trouble by the only military in the world capable of doing it with such ease.

Almost all of those are part of the aircraft carrier forces, so they way you evacuate them is by having the ships move... Which they do all the time. These are huge moving cities, that are constantly moving from place to place.

A few hundred are on isolated outposts. They are getting about a ton of supplies a week for every soldier on the outpost. If they hop on the helicopter delivering those supplies, there is more than enough room. And they are gone. This is the way outposts are evacuated all the time in the Middle East.

Walt
02-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Three million jews have already fled Israel so half of Brooklyn knows Israel is no longer a safe place to be. The gates of hell are open.

So you are claiming that 40% of the Jews in Israel have fled, and no one noticed? And that the population of Brooklyn has risen by more than 50%, and no one noticed. New York being the media capital of the world, and having more global representation than anywhere else, and no one noticed?

Really?

goat
02-15-2024, 06:11 AM
The USA has more aircraft carriers and other modern weapons than the rest of the world combined. The USA has a highly trained military with lots of recent combat experience. The last time anyone in China had combat experience was nearly 50 years ago, and that was a tiny fight against Vietnam. The last major fighting was 70+ years ago, so no one is left from that.

That would be impressive alone, but remember that when I say the rest of the world combined, I am including a huge number of close allies in there. China has no close allies. Iran's close allies are guerrilla forces.
Why don't those US aircraft carriers open the Red Sea?

Port Tack
02-15-2024, 06:27 AM

If Egypt gave a shit about the Palistinians they would give them refuge in the Sinai, they won't. They would be happy to see Israel bomb the shit out of them just over their border.

Port Tack
02-15-2024, 06:32 AM

They said no such thing. Biden does not have dementia and the fucking DOJ isn't capable of diagnosing that if he did. They had a rightwing shithead try to make him look bad and ignorant trump worshippers swallowed it whole. the only ones ignorant enough to swallow that bullshit were voting for the velveeta man anyway.

Port Tack
02-15-2024, 06:34 AM

I would not blame Israel if they said we are taking Gaza and Palistinians will find a home elsewhere. No I would not support a preemptive U.S. strike on Iran.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 06:42 AM
A warzone it where the armed fighters have US troops surrounded and telling them to get out. The US wants 90 more days but the armed fighters know we're stalling and continues to blow up US equipment. They're not trying to kill anyone yet but they can anytime they want to.
So where is this “zone” and where are we “surrounded”.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 06:44 AM
So you are claiming that 40% of the Jews in Israel have fled, and no one noticed? And that the population of Brooklyn has risen by more than 50%, and no one noticed. New York being the media capital of the world, and having more global representation than anywhere else, and no one noticed?

Really?
goat loves a good conspiracy theory.

goat
02-15-2024, 06:49 AM
I would not blame Israel if they said we are taking Gaza and Palistinians will find a home elsewhere. No I would not support a preemptive U.S. strike on Iran.
Democrats and republicans are both too stupid to know that war is a for-profit racket.
Jews will continue to flee Israel as their neighbors move in to end the genocide.

goat
02-15-2024, 06:52 AM
So where is this “zone” and where are we “surrounded”.
The Middle East.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 06:58 AM
Democrats and republicans are both too stupid to know that war is a for-profit racket.
Jews will continue to flee Israel as their neighbors move in to end the genocide.
They know, it’s a big part of our economy.

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2023/08/07/americas-top-5-weapons-contractors-made-196b-in-2022/

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 06:59 AM
The Middle East.
The ME isn’t a war zone.

goat
02-15-2024, 07:03 AM
The ME isn’t a war zone.
Then why is genocide Joe planning a preemptive strike on Iran?

ThatOwlWoman
02-15-2024, 07:07 AM

Really?

Keep in mind that "goat" believes that 9/11 was committed by da Jooos in Israel, but only he and a handful of others are in the know. :awesome:

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 07:12 AM
Then why is genocide Joe planning a preemptive strike on Iran?
You’ll have to ask President Biden. I’m surprised he made you privy to his plans. I think all the retaliatory strikes have been made, but time will tell.

Walt
02-15-2024, 07:23 AM
Keep in mind that "goat" believes that 9/11 was committed by da Jooos in Israel, but only he and a handful of others are in the know. :awesome:

It always comes back to blaming the Jews.

goat
02-15-2024, 12:35 PM
It always comes back to blaming the Jews.
If you and Owl ever read a history book, you'd know that zionist are the direct cause for WWII and are desperately trying to start WW3.

Either way, zionist are responsible for 1/2 the world wars and potentially 2/3 of them. That's a hell of a track record considering they're such a small percent of the population.

goat
02-15-2024, 12:39 PM
You’ll have to ask President Biden. I’m surprised he made you privy to his plans. I think all the retaliatory strikes have been made, but time will tell.
Biden is not in charge, no potus is. They do what the war machine tells them to do.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 12:50 PM
Biden is not in charge, no potus is. They do what the war machine tells them to do.
No, “they” don’t, “they” follow the lawful orders of the Commander in Chief.

goat
02-15-2024, 01:07 PM
No, “they” don’t, “they” follow the lawful orders of the Commander in Chief.
What lawful order was there to start a proxy war with Russia through Ukraine? All wars start with lies. The Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind, and we already talked about WMDs.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 02:10 PM
What lawful order was there to start a proxy war with Russia through Ukraine? All wars start with lies. The Gulf of Tonkin comes to mind, and we already talked about WMDs.
We did not start a war, Russia started the war with Ukraine, comrade goat.

goat
02-15-2024, 02:24 PM
We did not start a war, Russia started the war with Ukraine, comrade goat.
The Minsk agreements say different. The US admitted to using them as a stall tactic to build up a supply of weapons in Ukraine. Then the US sent Boris Johnson to demand that Kyiv refuse a Russian peace deal. You're in denial of US empire for-profit wars.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 02:39 PM
The Minsk agreements say different. The US admitted to using them as a stall tactic to build up a supply of weapons in Ukraine. Then the US sent Boris Johnson to demand that Kyiv refuse a Russian peace deal. You're in denial of US empire for-profit wars.
You are a Russian propagandist.

Please supply facts proving your claims.

goat
02-15-2024, 02:48 PM
You are a Russian propagandist.

Please supply facts proving your claims.
I'm a history buff in search of the facts. You need to start doing a little research before posting your opinion.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 02:52 PM
I'm a history buff in search of the facts. You need to start doing a little research before posting your opinion.
Lol, you need to back up your claims with evidence, that’s how this exchange works. My research doesn’t match up with the statements you made.

goat
02-15-2024, 03:22 PM
Lol, you need to back up your claims with evidence, that’s how this exchange works. My research doesn’t match up with the statements you made.
The US using the Minsk agreements to build up a supply of weapons in Ukraine was exposed and is now common knowledge.

The US sending Boris Johnson to Kyiv to demand that Zelensky reject the Russian peace deal was all over the news. You have to be willing to factcheck msnbc.

I post about what's actually happening in the world. You post your opinion and government talking points.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 06:33 PM
The US using the Minsk agreements to build up a supply of weapons in Ukraine was exposed and is now common knowledge.

The US sending Boris Johnson to Kyiv to demand that Zelensky reject the Russian peace deal was all over the news. You have to be willing to factcheck msnbc.

I post about what's actually happening in the world. You post your opinion and government talking points.

And the 2014 so called revolution in UKraine was a CIA regime change operation.....yet another one of many.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 06:36 PM
Boris did not just demand, he said that Ukraine either do as they are instructed or else they would be completely cut off from Europe and America, this was not demand, this was blackmail. Somebody on my grapevine said that a part of this was that the regime in Kiev also knew that if they signed the deal with Russia that many of them would be assassinated, there was a gun to the head here.

Doc Dutch
02-15-2024, 06:46 PM

One or two Israeli nukes will fix the problem. :thup:

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 06:46 PM

It was the exact opposite of what you stated Zelensky offered the peace deal which Putin rejected.

“Exclusive: As war began, Putin rejected a Ukraine peace deal recommended by aide”Reuters
September 14, 20222:00 AM CDTUpdated a year ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/exclusive-war-began-putin-rejected-ukraine-peace-deal-recommended-by-his-aide-2022-09-14/

goat
02-15-2024, 07:02 PM
And the 2014 so called revolution in UKraine was a CIA regime change operation.....yet another one of many.
Genocide Joe and crackhead Hunter made million$ off the Ukraine coup. Biden is potus during the Pakistan coup where they imprisoned popular leader Imran Khan. He is so loved by the people that they reelected him as he sits in prison.

These msnbc watchers are in denial of the chaos we create around the world.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:05 PM
Genocide Joe and crackhead Hunter made million$ off the Ukraine coup. Biden is potus during the Pakistan coup where they imprisoned popular leader Imran Khan. He is so loved by the people that they reelected him as he sits in prison.

These msnbc watchers are in denial of the chaos we create around the world.

This is just one crime family....it is the entire elite class that has failed.....which is how we can be sure that there is no saving America....we are toast.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:08 PM
"Do as you are told and you will get rewards, dont and you will be destroyed" is how the Regime operates....the classic carrot/stick program....but who is running it?

Is it the CCP?

goat
02-15-2024, 07:09 PM
It was the exact opposite of what you stated Zelensky offered the peace deal which Putin rejected.

“Exclusive: As war began, Putin rejected a Ukraine peace deal recommended by aide”Reuters
September 14, 20222:00 AM CDTUpdated a year ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/exclusive-war-began-putin-rejected-ukraine-peace-deal-recommended-by-his-aide-2022-09-14/
You believe whatever you want, Phan. Reuters said Iraq had WMDs too. Corporate media are stenographers for the CIA.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:13 PM
You believe whatever you want, Phan. Reuters said Iraq had WMDs too. Corporate media are stenographers for the CIA.

Starting with the Washington Post...which is interesting re WaterGate....the Swamp mission to remove Nixon because he had decided to spend his enormous political capital going to war with the Swamp.

Phantasmal
02-15-2024, 07:14 PM
And you believe a lying former KGB murderer, who attacked Ukraine to expand his territory.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:23 PM
The killing of JFK, Watergate, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and J6 were all CIA operations.

What wouldnt they do?

Doc Dutch
02-15-2024, 07:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qpoJR5a.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/z2Kw2et.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/qpoJR5a.gif

Do the Jews run the CIA, CO/goat?

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qpoJR5a.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/z2Kw2et.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/qpoJR5a.gif

The Goat Knows even if you dont, but then again you are a big time liar.

goat
02-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Starting with the Washington Post...which is interesting re WaterGate....the Swamp mission to remove Nixon because he had decided to spend his enormous political capital going to war with the Swamp.
The CIA and secret service had 3 or 4 cities set up to assassinate JFK. I think it was Tampa, Chicago but I don't remember the 3rd one, maybe San Francisco before they finally murdered our president in Dallas. I posted the facts on TOPs thread 2 years ago.

Doc Dutch
02-15-2024, 07:29 PM
The Goat Knows even if you dont, but then again you are a big time liar.

Because you and the other nutjobs think I'm working for the CIA, #10?

Doc Dutch
02-15-2024, 07:30 PM
The CIA and secret service had 3 or 4 cities set up to assassinate JFK. I think it was Tampa, Chicago but I don't remember the 3rd one, maybe San Francisco before they finally murdered our president in Dallas. I posted the facts on TOPs thread 2 years ago.

It's amazing every President since Nixon has kept this a secret. Why do you think all the Republican Presidents since then have kept the secret, CO/goat?

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:31 PM

Ya someone on my grapevine recently said that the SS was in on it....

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:33 PM
It's amazing every President since Nixon has kept this a secret. Why do you think all the Republican Presidents since then have kept the secret, CO/goat?

The Swamp reveals info to Presidents on a need to know basis....as you almost certainly know.

goat
02-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Mossad works closely with the CIA. Ask Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz.

evince
02-15-2024, 07:40 PM

What the fuck?

This is a bot hole no doubt

Trying to sell utter fantasy to idiots

Go read the impeachment investigation fool

goat
02-15-2024, 07:44 PM
Dum Dum Dutch, the CIA couldn't have 4 cities lined up without the help of the secret service. Do a deep dive on Tampa, Chicago, Dallas JFK assassination. You may learn something but I doubt it.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 07:48 PM
Dum Dum Dutch, the CIA couldn't have 4 cities lined up without the help of the secret service. Do a deep dive on Tampa, Chicago, Dallas JFK assassination. You may learn something but I doubt it.

Dutch is a liar not an idiot.

goat
02-15-2024, 07:54 PM
Dutch has an affliction with the truth.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:00 PM
Dutch has an affliction with the truth.

We know that Dutch is not as ignorant as he claims to be by all the anti-truth he spreads....he is a Warrior 4 UTOPIA.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:06 PM
One must be aware of the truth to constantly spin narratives that are the exact opposite of the truth.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:12 PM
The purpose of anti-truth is to scramble brains and exhaust people, in the project of enslaving the masses.

goat
02-15-2024, 08:14 PM
We know that Dutch is not as ignorant as he claims to be by all the anti-truth he spreads....he is a Warrior 4 UTOPIA.
Dutch is part of JPP groupthink. He lacks free will and curiosity. I was surprised how easy it was to find the other cities the secret service had lined up to murder JFK, who was about to pull the CIA out of Vietnam. LBJ could've run for reelection in 1968 but he wanted to wash his hands of the war machine.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:18 PM
Dutch is part of JPP groupthink. He lacks free will and curiosity. I was surprised how easy it was to find the other cities the secret service had lined up to murder JFK, who was about to pull the CIA out of Vietnam. LBJ could've run for reelection in 1968 but he wanted to wash his hands of the war machine.

No....he is too Evil for that to be true.

goat
02-15-2024, 08:25 PM
No....he is too Evil for that to be true.
LBJ was a career politician who had a lot of power. He used that power to do a few good things.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:31 PM
LBJ was a career politician who had a lot of power. He used that power to do a few good things.

You forgot to bring your tie in with that fuck Dutch.

goat
02-15-2024, 08:37 PM
You forgot to bring your tie in with that fuck Dutch.
Dutch has zero power. He's a follower in a cyber gang.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:41 PM
Dutch has zero power. He's a follower in a cyber gang.

Destroying the will of others to resist the New Slavers is most certainly an important power.

I thought you are one of the smart ones.....

goat
02-15-2024, 08:43 PM
What the fuck?

This is a bot hole no doubt

Trying to sell utter fantasy to idiots

Go read the impeachment investigation fool
Nixon used the CIA to spy on his political enemies.
Obama used the CIA to spy on Trump.

The only difference is one is an R and the other is a D.

goat
02-15-2024, 08:46 PM
Destroying the will of others to resist the New Slavers is most certainly an important power.

I thought you are one of the smart ones.....
I know that Dutch slowed down on hitting that snitch button partly because of me.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 08:52 PM
I know that Dutch slowed down on hitting that snitch button partly because of me.

Your failure to engage with me is something to note.

Walt
02-15-2024, 09:46 PM
zionist are the direct cause for WWII and are desperately trying to start WW3.

The Nazi Germans and the Imperial Japanese started WWII. Neither were in any way controlled by Jews. In fact, both were as far from being controlled by Jews as is possible for any organization.

No reason to believe Jews will start WWIII. The Middle East issues do not look likely to expand into a world war. Think about the Red Sea for a moment, almost no American shipping transits it. It is essential to China and Europe, but not so much for the USA. Will China go to war against the USA for keeping their main trade route open?

Walt
02-15-2024, 10:08 PM
As the days go by, without any reports of the hundreds of thousands of dead Israelis, one has to start wondering if this entire thread is not based on a lie.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 10:12 PM
As the days go by, without any reports of the hundreds of thousands of dead Israelis, one has to start wondering if this entire thread is not based on a lie.

It is the death of the West that is the big story.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 10:13 PM
"'MERICA...GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

Walt
02-15-2024, 10:23 PM
It is the death of the West that is the big story.

And yet no one has noticed?

I have a cousin in the IDF. You would think he would notice that the IDF is collapsing.

Walt
02-15-2024, 10:25 PM
"'MERICA...GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

If you hate America so much, I am sure you can find some other country to be in. You can move to Russia, and enjoy their "freedom."

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 10:52 PM
If you hate America so much, I am sure you can find some other country to be in. You can move to Russia, and enjoy their "freedom."

I dont see the point at this stage of my life of investing in known liars.

Feel free to Suck My DICK! if you think this might help with your emotional problems...I am nothing if not generous.

RB 60
02-15-2024, 11:03 PM

You're

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2c987d1e-2565-4340-afba-b21739d1a233/dena96a-78f2a989-f0dd-44a4-b3b6-840a4f08a806.png/v1/fill/w_1030,h_776,q_70,strp/flying_high_again__af_2021__by_glaucusaerolanticus _dena96a-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9 .eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZ DQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTg yMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7Imhla WdodCI6Ijw9OTE4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMmM5ODdkMWUtMjU 2NS00MzQwLWFmYmEtYjIxNzM5ZDFhMjMzXC9kZW5hOTZhLTc4Z jJhOTg5LWYwZGQtNDRhNC1iM2I2LTg0MGE0ZjA4YTgwNi5wbmc iLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIxOCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2Vyd mljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.8acXzrA9jPW7vHoGr0 1I5FVoCsJfqv4WTW5PRhjFw6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmkJSHp3GOs

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 11:30 PM
You're

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2c987d1e-2565-4340-afba-b21739d1a233/dena96a-78f2a989-f0dd-44a4-b3b6-840a4f08a806.png/v1/fill/w_1030,h_776,q_70,strp/flying_high_again__af_2021__by_glaucusaerolanticus _dena96a-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9 .eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZ DQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTg yMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7Imhla WdodCI6Ijw9OTE4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMmM5ODdkMWUtMjU 2NS00MzQwLWFmYmEtYjIxNzM5ZDFhMjMzXC9kZW5hOTZhLTc4Z jJhOTg5LWYwZGQtNDRhNC1iM2I2LTg0MGE0ZjA4YTgwNi5wbmc iLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIxOCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2Vyd mljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.8acXzrA9jPW7vHoGr0 1I5FVoCsJfqv4WTW5PRhjFw6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmkJSHp3GOs

I have failed to track with this post.

I am also about to watch again 9 1/2 weeks, and your record is not all that great.

RB 60
02-15-2024, 11:33 PM
I have failed to track with this post.

I am also about to watch again 9 1/2 weeks, and your record is not all that great.

Isn't that a "chick flick"?

My record is stellar.

Hawkeye10
02-15-2024, 11:40 PM

My record is stellar.

Honey works better than vinegar with me.

RB 60
02-15-2024, 11:43 PM
Honey works better than vinegar with me.

I like vinegar on my fries...

goat
02-16-2024, 12:13 AM
I checked my notes and only 2 million jews have fled Israel, or 30% of the population.
Moody's downgraded Israel from A1 to A2 saying the outlook for the country's economy was "negative."
The IMF warned Israel's war puts the global economy at risk.
The ICJ and ICC made claims of holding those involved in the genocide will be held accountable.
Russia and Iran are sending ships to the Red Sea for a looksee.
Israel can't avoid a second front with Hezbollah.
Worldwide pro-Palestinian protests continue.

After WWI, zionist made a deal with GB to collapse the German economy, leading to the rise of Hitler. Guess what the deal was for.

goat
02-16-2024, 12:21 AM
I love my country, it's our corrupt imperialist empire that I hate.

goat
02-16-2024, 12:37 AM

My record is stellar.
I just watched the trailer and it stars a young Mickey Rourke.

Hawkeye10
02-16-2024, 12:41 AM
I like vinegar on my fries...

Sue Me.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 06:05 AM
The Swamp reveals info to Presidents on a need to know basis....as you almost certainly know.
Does "the Swamp" = the Jews?

You must be very pleased that your hero Putin finally killed Alexey Navalny.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 06:08 AM
Mossad works closely with the CIA. Ask Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz.

So that's a yes?

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 06:09 AM
I love my country, it's our corrupt imperialist empire that I hate.

Is that Mother Russia like #10?

saltydancin
02-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Does "the Swamp" = the Jews?

You must be very pleased that your hero Putin finally killed Alexey Navalny.

As Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial ethics of George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam precedent as thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights Klues Klucks duh Klans arsonists master plan to be American Christiananality pedophilia as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom precedent of Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 not so master plan national religion.....

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 06:14 AM

Sorry, CO/goat, but only paranoid schizos do deep dives like that so I'll leave it to both you and #10 to do the "research". LOL

ThatOwlWoman
02-16-2024, 07:22 AM
And you believe a lying former KGB murderer, who attacked Ukraine to expand his territory.

A murderous despot who had one of his chief critics jailed, where he died. That's what MAGATs love -- ruthless, lawless, dictators.

ThatOwlWoman
02-16-2024, 07:24 AM
The killing of JFK, Watergate, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and J6 were all CIA operations.

What wouldnt they do?

Your psychotic ramblings are amusing. Must be something in the water there, you and COgoat believe the same crap... and repeat it in public too. :rofl2:

NiftyNiblick
02-16-2024, 07:30 AM
That's what MAGATs love -- ruthless, lawless, dictators.

I will admit to being able to differentiate between the left's ruthless, lawless dictators
and the right's, though.

I'm not one who thinks that Stalin and Hitler, mortal enemies, were remotely the same.
Russia is no longer trying to emulate the USSR but rather NAZI Germany.

I acknowledge, I'm afraid,
that I grew up in a flawed universe of situational / transactional ethics.

ThatOwlWoman
02-16-2024, 07:52 AM
I will admit to being able to differentiate between the left's ruthless, lawless dictators
and the right's, though.

I'm not one who thinks that Stalin and Hitler, mortal enemies, were remotely the same.
Russia is no longer trying to emulate the USSR but rather NAZI Germany.

I acknowledge, I'm afraid,
that I grew up in a flawed universe of situational / transactional ethics.

So did we all. That being said -- can you remember any regular, average American citizens admiring Hitler? Stalin? Pol Pot? Idi Amin? Mao?

I remember that Mao's little red book was popular among a certain subset of kids in h.s. but presumably they grew out of that. Now we have actual adult Americans, who should know better, admiring America's enemies, chief among them Vladimir Putin. These treasonous admirers have the audacity to call those who did not fawn over him "unAmerican."

goat
02-16-2024, 10:52 AM
Sorry, CO/goat, but only paranoid schizos do deep dives like that so I'll leave it to both you and #10 to do the "research". LOL
All the Googling you do yet you don't want to know who murdered our president. You'll always be Dum Dum Dutch.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 10:56 AM
All the Googling you do yet you don't want to know who murdered our president. You'll always be Dum Dum Dutch.
^^^
Thinks the Jewish Cabal runs the world.

goat
02-16-2024, 11:13 AM
^^^
Thinks the Jewish Cabal runs the world.
Thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 11:17 AM
Thinks he knows what he's talking about.
Building #7 fell after burning uncontrollably for most of the day.

goat
02-16-2024, 11:32 AM
Building #7 fell after burning uncontrollably for most of the day.
NIST didn't even mention WTC-7. Why do you think that is?

RB 60
02-16-2024, 11:53 AM
I just watched the trailer and it stars a young Mickey Rourke.

If you like westerns, Rourke plays a good part in "The Last Outlaw."

RB 60
02-16-2024, 11:56 AM
Sue Me.

Registered letter is in the mail.

Phantasmal
02-16-2024, 12:20 PM
A murderous despot who had one of his chief critics jailed, where he died. That's what MAGATs love -- ruthless, lawless, dictators.
It’s terrible, he was only 47 years old. How anyone can support Putin is mind boggling.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 12:31 PM
IDK. Why do you think that is? Does it have something to do with....wait for it...the Jews?

goat
02-16-2024, 02:18 PM
If you like westerns, Rourke plays a good part in "The Last Outlaw."
I want to see if I can sit through 9 and 1/2 weeks first.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/42/45/47/9066972/8/1200x0.jpg

goat
02-16-2024, 02:20 PM
It’s terrible, he was only 47 years old. How anyone can support Putin is mind boggling.
You support genocide Joe.

goat
02-16-2024, 02:22 PM
IDK. Why do you think that is? Does it have something to do with....wait for it...the Jews?
WTC-7 is a smoking gun on controlled demolition.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 02:40 PM
WTC-7 is a smoking gun on controlled demolition.

Awesome. So why do only you know about this and not the US Congress, several US Presidents, the FBI and all the NY law enforcement agencies?

https://i.imgflip.com/8g3k55.jpg

ThatOwlWoman
02-16-2024, 04:06 PM

Almost as mind-boggling as those who support our own wannbe-despot, Trump.

Flash
02-16-2024, 04:48 PM

Cutting Social Security and Medicare do not affect military spending.

goat
02-16-2024, 04:58 PM
Awesome. So why do only you know about this and not the US Congress, several US Presidents, the FBI and all the NY law enforcement agencies?
I don't want to thread ban you, so I'm asking you nicely to stop gaying up this thread. We're not in the war zone.

goat
02-16-2024, 05:07 PM
Cutting Social Security and Medicare do not affect military spending.
Will the US end up in a war with Iran because of the genocide on Palestinians?

Flash
02-16-2024, 05:11 PM

I don't think so.

goat
02-16-2024, 05:22 PM
I don't think so.
The US borrows for war spending and subsidies. The necons have wanted war with Iran for a long time. Odds are it will lead to WW3 and put a lot more Americans into poverty.

Guno צְבִי
02-16-2024, 05:28 PM
the genocide on Palestinians

Clueless Hamas supporter

goat
02-16-2024, 05:32 PM

Clueless Hamas supporter
2 million jews have already fled Israel. Quite a few are headed back to Brooklyn.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 06:59 PM
I don't want to thread ban you, so I'm asking you nicely to stop gaying up this thread. We're not in the war zone.
Your choice on banning me, CO/goat.

As for gaying up this thread, you were well on the way long before I showed up. :thup:

The OP:

Your third post:
You're a government stooge, Walt. Your fourth post:
^^^
This is so gay, it deserves an award.

https://i.imgflip.com/8g4d7k.jpg

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 07:01 PM

Clueless Hamas supporter

Careful, guno. You'll be thread-banned for disagreeing with goat or by making him look bad....which he does fine all by himself.

Doc Dutch
02-16-2024, 07:20 PM

Likely never since the Democrats are pussies. :thup:

Flash
02-16-2024, 07:22 PM
The US borrows for war spending and subsidies. The necons have wanted war with Iran for a long time. Odds are it will lead to WW3 and put a lot more Americans into poverty.

Which NeoCon?

goat
02-17-2024, 04:26 AM
Which NeoCon?
Try Google. Your stupidity is showing.

serendipity
02-17-2024, 06:13 AM

That's total bullshit,
didn't you read the NIST report?

https://youtu.be/PK_iBYSqEsc?si=lygDFrTm9B11QR80

goat
02-17-2024, 06:44 AM
That's total bullshit,
didn't you read the NIST report?

There was no mention of WTC-7 in NIST original report. Architects & Engineers forced NIST to explain the symmetries of WTC-7 at free fall speed, so NIST pulled some bullshit out of their ass. There are countless smoking guns on the crime of 911 but WTC-7 is the most obvious.

serendipity
02-17-2024, 06:58 AM
There was no mention of WTC-7 in NIST original report. Architects & Engineers forced NIST to explain the symmetries of WTC-7 at free fall speed, so NIST pulled some bullshit out of their ass. There are countless smoking guns on the crime of 911 but WTC-7 is the most obvious.

There was a series of articles drawn from the various NIST reports, including the one you mention, in the peer-reviewed journal Fire Technology Journal in 2012. They can be found at ResearchGate.

Structural Response of World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2 and 7 to Impact and Fire Damage (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257562887_Structural_Response_of_World_Trade_Cente r_Buildings_1_2_and_7_to_Impact_and_Fire_Damage)

Structural Analysis of Impact Damage to World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7 (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257562884_Structural_Analysis_of_Impact_Damage_to_ World_Trade_Center_Buildings_1_2_and_7)

Analysis of Structural Response of WTC 7 to Fire and Sequential Failures Leading to Collapse (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/273370161_Analysis_of_Structural_Response_of_WTC_7 _to_Fire_and_Sequential_Failures_Leading_to_Collap se)

Overview of the Structural Design of World Trade Center 1, 2, and 7 Buildings (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257562883_Overview_of_the_Structural_Design_of_Wor ld_Trade_Center_1_2_and_7_Buildings)

serendipity
02-17-2024, 07:00 AM
World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest

Conspiracy theorists have long claimed that explosives downed World Trade Center 7, north of the Twin Towers. The long-awaited report from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) conclusively rebuts those claims. Fire alone brought down the building, the report concludes, pointing to thermal expansion of key structural members as the culprit. The report also raises concerns that other large buildings might be more vulnerable to fire-induced structural failure than previously thought.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

goat
02-17-2024, 07:17 AM
There was a series of articles drawn from the various NIST reports, including the one you mention, in the peer-reviewed journal Fire Technology Journal in 2012. They can be found at ResearchGate.

Structural Response of World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2 and 7 to Impact and Fire Damage (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257562887_Structural_Response_of_World_Trade_Cente r_Buildings_1_2_and_7_to_Impact_and_Fire_Damage)

Structural Analysis of Impact Damage to World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2, and 7 (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257562884_Structural_Analysis_of_Impact_Damage_to_ World_Trade_Center_Buildings_1_2_and_7)

Analysis of Structural Response of WTC 7 to Fire and Sequential Failures Leading to Collapse (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/273370161_Analysis_of_Structural_Response_of_WTC_7 _to_Fire_and_Sequential_Failures_Leading_to_Collap se)

Overview of the Structural Design of World Trade Center 1, 2, and 7 Buildings (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/257562883_Overview_of_the_Structural_Design_of_Wor ld_Trade_Center_1_2_and_7_Buildings)

People know controlled demolition when they see it. You have to remove every support column at the same time. That takes weeks or months of planning along with placing the explosives. Who had access to WTC-7 and the expertise to bring down 3 steel framed skyscrapers at free fall speed?

Flash
02-17-2024, 11:22 AM
Try Google. Your stupidity is showing.

So, you don't actually know a single NeoCon who wants WW3?

goat
02-17-2024, 12:20 PM
So, you don't actually know a single NeoCon who wants WW3?
This thread is here for a reason. It will show who knows what they're talking about and who watches msnbc.

Walt
02-17-2024, 12:46 PM
This thread is here for a reason. It will show who knows what they're talking about and who watches msnbc.

NeoCons are a Republican movement. Are you claiming MSNBC is too Republican?

goat
02-17-2024, 01:12 PM
NeoCons are a Republican movement. Are you claiming MSNBC is too Republican?
Neocons started with the Carter administration but jumped ship to Reagan when Carter refused to bomb Iran. Neocons have complete control over Biden and are preparing Americans for war with Iran by spreading fear through corporate media. You already fell for WMDs and mushroom clouds so neocons know you need their protection, so you continue to show your support for genocide.

Walt
02-17-2024, 01:20 PM
Neocons started with the Carter administration but jumped ship to Reagan when Carter refused to bomb Iran. Neocons have complete control over Biden and are preparing Americans for war with Iran by spreading fear through corporate media. You already fell for WMDs and mushroom clouds so neocons know you need their protection, so you continue to show your support for genocide.

Another name for NeoCons is Neo-Reaganites. It would be impossible for them to be new Reaganites before Reagan was President.

Reagan took a decidedly aggressive posture to the Cold War. It is impossible to know what Reagan would have done after the Cold War, because he was not mentally fit after the Cold War, but NeoCons think he would have continued to take an aggressive posture after the Cold War.

I was against their invasion of Iraq. I am also against their demands we bomb Iran, and their demands we get out of the treaty limiting Iran's nuclear development. trump agreed to withdrawing from the treaty, with the promise that he would do something better. What better? As with trump in general, it was vague and constantly changing. Sometimes he was going to bomb Iran into submission, and other times he was going to make a "really great deal" with Iran. Iran is not going to agree to a new deal, and I do not see bombing them as defeating them. In fact, bombing them might just save their government.

goat
02-17-2024, 02:15 PM
Another name for NeoCons is Neo-Reaganites. It would be impossible for them to be new Reaganites before Reagan was President.

Reagan took a decidedly aggressive posture to the Cold War. It is impossible to know what Reagan would have done after the Cold War, because he was not mentally fit after the Cold War, but NeoCons think he would have continued to take an aggressive posture after the Cold War.

I was against their invasion of Iraq. I am also against their demands we bomb Iran, and their demands we get out of the treaty limiting Iran's nuclear development. trump agreed to withdrawing from the treaty, with the promise that he would do something better. What better? As with trump in general, it was vague and constantly changing. Sometimes he was going to bomb Iran into submission, and other times he was going to make a "really great deal" with Iran. Iran is not going to agree to a new deal, and I do not see bombing them as defeating them. In fact, bombing them might just save their government.
We're not far off politically. Where we differ is on economics. A good economy doesn't have $35 trillion of debt. Bitcoin is the mother of necessity. Banks are failing as we type but you won't hear that on cnbc. The 21st century doesn't want centralized banking. It has proven it will confiscate money from anyone who protests against the establishment. Canadian truckers come to mind.

Did you ban me from your Owl is Nice thread? JPP wants to know.

Flash
02-17-2024, 04:41 PM

And those who get their news from Facebook, X, Truth Social, Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Tucker Carlson, NY Post, and Epoch Times; in other words, they learn their conspiracy theories from TV so they don't have to read.

LurchAddams
02-17-2024, 04:48 PM
The gates have certainly opened....

And they're beckoning you to come on in! Just follow the sulfur smell, Tiger!

goat
02-17-2024, 05:51 PM
And those who get their news from Facebook, X, Truth Social, Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Tucker Carlson, NY Post, and Epoch Times; in other words, they learn their conspiracy theories from TV so they don't have to read.
flash, you and lurch have proven to be cock sucking trolls who made it on my next thread ban list. wash your butt plug before using it as a pacifier.

goat
02-17-2024, 05:56 PM
I can take an entire sack of goat balls in my mouth and sniff his asshole all day long.
Have we met?

LurchAddams
02-17-2024, 06:27 PM
My mommy didn't breast feed me and I attempt to compensate by trying to suck my dick. I just can't find it under all these layers of fat and mold.

Sounds terrifying!

goat
02-17-2024, 06:49 PM
No, we haven't met but I would love to suck your huge goat balls. I'm not as dumb as I appear.
No offense, Lurch but Mason is more your type. He was Mr. Hands in that notorious horse video.

LurchAddams
02-17-2024, 08:46 PM
I am obsessed with balls. I dream of trump's tiny balls bouncing off my chin.

Yeah. We know!

goat
02-17-2024, 09:11 PM
Goats have always been smarter than me.
We know.

saltydancin
02-20-2024, 09:43 PM

Maybe that "serve the Pope or die" tautology could get their organized crime of Christiananality pedophilia out of that "one nation under God with equal justice under law" genocide pogrom as Islam "death to the infidels" war against Eisenhower's "Never Again" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom ....

goat
02-24-2024, 10:21 PM
Updated 17 February 2024
AFP

Russia has invited around a dozen Palestinian groups to Moscow for “inter-Palestinian” talks from February 29, the state-run TASS news agency reported, citing Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2461421/middle-east

Putin negotiating peace.

BidenPresident
02-24-2024, 10:25 PM
Updated 17 February 2024
AFP

Russia has invited around a dozen Palestinian groups to Moscow for “inter-Palestinian” talks from February 29, the state-run TASS news agency reported, citing Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2461421/middle-east

Putin negotiating peace.

only the military causes peace

goat
02-24-2024, 10:43 PM
only the military causes peace
Them there Biden bombs ain't workin.

BidenPresident
02-24-2024, 10:48 PM
Them there Biden bombs ain't workin.

Biden does not want peace.

goat
02-24-2024, 11:00 PM
Biden does not want peace.
Young folk won't vote for Biden.
Black folk won't vote for Biden.
Muslim folk won't vote for Biden.
Even the DNC is trying to get rid of Biden.

goat
02-24-2024, 11:48 PM
ICJ says BDS is the only way to hold Israel accountable for genocide. Several countries have already started and are boycotting US goods as well. Coke, Burger King, and Starbucks are no longer popular. People are choosing to buy local goods.

02-25-2024, 05:26 AM
Even the DNC is trying to get rid of Biden. They have to replace him...and Kamala is not a choice...
I think the meeting with the D Governors left them all in shock, but seeing the reality...

RB 60
02-25-2024, 05:42 AM

Unfortunately, stupid people will vote for Biden. And, there's a hell of a lot of stupid people.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 05:45 AM
Unfortunately, stupid people will vote for Biden. And, there's a hell of a lot of stupid people.

"They are not stupid, they are Evil"
Candace Owens

BidenPresident
02-25-2024, 09:53 AM

You are a very stupid, lying, scumbag.

goat
02-25-2024, 12:22 PM
They have to replace him...and Kamala is not a choice...
I think the meeting with the D Governors left them all in shock, but seeing the reality...
There are dozens of articles on what would happen if Biden dropped out before, during, or after the convention, yet lib media is still denying the obvious.

goat
02-25-2024, 12:31 PM
That's elderly abuse. The world sees dems as the cheats that they are. They be showing off some of their new tricks this summer.

RB 60
02-26-2024, 09:12 AM
That's elderly abuse. The world sees dems as the cheats that they are. They be showing off some of their new tricks this summer.

Not really, many of the elderly are old school. Worked hard all their lives. Some traditions matter.
Yep, the Dems will try to convince the public Biden created jobs. Those jobs are from the reopening
of businesses after the shutdown caused by the Chinese Disease. The disease that helped Biden win.

goat
03-01-2024, 11:54 AM
The career military brass who oppose the neocons are saying NATO is in ruins and will not survive. They didn't give a timeline but it seems the war machine has milked all the money out of Europe with their forever wars and Ukraine is the final nail in the coffin.

Poland and the US are the only 2 NATO countries that can put together a division. GB, France and Germany will be lucky if each can scrape up a brigade.

goat
03-02-2024, 11:51 PM
50% of Biden supporters say that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza.

I don't know how to read this. Will they vote for genocide Joe or will they stay home in disgust of the mass murder of women and children?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-03-2024, 09:26 AM
50% of Biden supporters say that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza.

I don't know how to read this. Will they vote for genocide Joe or will they stay home in disgust of the mass murder of women and children?

many will stay home, and in the end they will also be called anti-semitic, just like anyone who discusses central banker totalitarianism.

goat
03-03-2024, 09:45 AM
many will stay home, and in the end they will also be called anti-semitic, just like anyone who discusses central banker totalitarianism.
I can't believe how many JPPers support genocide. The world court is useless so the people will have to find a way to punish Israel and the US. Putin and Xi laugh themselves to sleep.

saltydancin
03-03-2024, 08:17 PM
I can't believe how many JPPers support genocide. The world court is useless so the people will have to find a way to punish Israel and the US. Putin and Xi laugh themselves to sleep.

More of that "serve the Pope or die" human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Sept 6. 1972 Black September Olympic atheletes Mohammed Valhalla pedophila martyrdom precedent for HA MAS ! October 6, 2023 terrorists Mohammed Vallhalla pedophilia martyrdom as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom Klues Klucks duh Klans Capitol Hill precedent of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as McHeil's Navy thieving US Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists survival of the fittest fascists medical care with Kristallnacht November celebrations with fabricated stolen Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement voting ballot....

Walt
03-07-2024, 10:44 PM
We continue to wait for the "gates of hell opening" having an obvious effect on Israel.

It was nearly a month ago that Egyptian troops supposedly started attacking Israel, and still they have gotten nowhere? Israel is an absolutely tiny country.

Gaza is smaller, and the damage to Gaza is obvious.

goat
03-11-2024, 01:47 PM
We continue to wait for the "gates of hell opening" having an obvious effect on Israel.

It was nearly a month ago that Egyptian troops supposedly started attacking Israel, and still they have gotten nowhere? Israel is an absolutely tiny country.

Gaza is smaller, and the damage to Gaza is obvious.
Israel is bankrupt and on the verge of civil war.
jews are fleeing their illegal settlements and heading home to Brooklyn.
Bibi is on his way out and will be lucky to avoid prison.

Althea
03-11-2024, 01:50 PM

How did this little moment of aggrandizing ultimately turn out?

goat
03-11-2024, 02:06 PM
How did this little moment of aggrandizing ultimately turn out?
Israel is the most dangerous place in the world for jews to be. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Althea
03-11-2024, 03:12 PM
Israel is the most dangerous place in the world for jews to be. They have no one to blame but themselves.
Was there an armageddon that didn't make the nightly news?

I might have missed it.

goat
03-11-2024, 03:51 PM
Was there an armageddon that didn't make the nightly news?

I might have missed it.
Anyone watching the nightly news is getting spoon-fed propaganda. Independent journalists will set you straight on what's happening in the real world.

Walt
03-12-2024, 05:22 AM
Anyone watching the nightly news is getting spoon-fed propaganda. Independent journalists will set you straight on what's happening in the real world.

Goat has been spoon fed propaganda by Russian propaganda mills.

Mason Michaels
03-12-2024, 07:49 AM

Antisemitism invades JPP through that pos goat

goat
03-12-2024, 01:06 PM
Goat has been spoon fed propaganda by Russian propaganda mills.
I get my news from independent journalists who are on the ground inside Gaza and Ukraine. They're not sitting behind a desk reading a teleprompter. 7-Oct. had been planned for years. Hamas crossed the wall of their outdoor prison with 3 or 4 brigades, carrying maps with the names and addresses to high ranked IGF brass. The festival was filled with IGF soldiers and reserves.

Mossad is supposed to be the best intelligence agency in the world, so how could they not know a sophisticated military operation of this size was coming for their military brass? And why did the IGF wait 10 hours after the operation had begun?

I don't have all the answers but I'm a lot closer to reality than what you get from watching Mourning Joe.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 03:06 PM
I get my news from independent journalists who are on the ground inside Gaza and Ukraine. They're not sitting behind a desk reading a teleprompter. 7-Oct. had been planned for years. Hamas crossed the wall of their outdoor prison with 3 or 4 brigades, carrying maps with the names and addresses to high ranked IGF brass. The festival was filled with IGF soldiers and reserves.

Mossad is supposed to be the best intelligence agency in the world, so how could they not know a sophisticated military operation of this size was coming for their military brass? And why did the IGF wait 10 hours after the operation had begun?

I don't have all the answers but I'm a lot closer to reality than what you get from watching Mourning Joe.

Walt has no interest in the truth, you give more credit than due.

goat
03-12-2024, 05:12 PM
Walt has no interest in the truth, you give more credit than due.
You are correct once again. Walt still believes Hamas killed children and raped women because Mika told him so. He doesn't want to believe the IGF is a paper tiger getting their ass kicked by HHH.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 05:14 PM
You are correct once again. Walt still believes Hamas killed children and raped women because Mika told him so. He doesn't want to believe the IGF is a paper tiger getting their ass kicked by HHH.

Walt pumps the preferred narratives of the Regime, which are in the main either ignorance or lies...if he is ever found telling the truth it is only because he has calculated that the truth is going his way for a change.

and Thank U.

goat
03-12-2024, 05:26 PM
Walt pumps the preferred narratives of the Regime, which are in the main either ignorance or lies...if he is ever found telling the truth it is only because he has calculated that the truth is going his way for a change.

and Thank U.
I don't know how many IGF brass Hamas captured but it had to be a successful mission for Bibi to commit genocide with the world watching him and the US doing nothing about it.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 05:29 PM
I don't know how many IGF brass Hamas captured but it had to be a successful mission for Bibi to commit genocide with the world watching him and the US doing nothing about it.

We agree on this......Israel did not need to go down with America but by deciding the ape the worst characteristics of the abusive American regime they likely will....Israel has lost the right to exist.

goat
03-12-2024, 05:42 PM
We agree on this......Israel did not need to go down with America but by deciding the ape the worst characteristics of the abusive American regime they likely will....Israel has lost the right to exist.
Our overlords call Israel an unsinkable aircraft carrier, so they won't allow it to return to being a Muslim state. But you already know military recruitment is down and our equipment is outdated. We'll have to wait and see how many Americans are willing to die for genocide jews.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 05:44 PM
Our overlords call Israel an unsinkable aircraft carrier, so they won't allow it to return to being a Muslim state. But you already know military recruitment is down and our equipment is outdated. We'll have to wait and see how many Americans are willing to die for genocide jews.

Given all the wars the American Empire has unleashed, often on fraudulent grounds, often making America weaker, we will see how many want to be the last to die for the failing American Empire.

America is going down....the world is done with our abuse...China Bloc insists on America being removed from global power.

goat
03-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Given all the wars the American Empire has unleashed, often on fraudulent grounds, often making America weaker, we will see how many want to be the last to die for the failing American Empire.

America is going down....the world is done with our abuse...China Bloc insists on America being removed from global power.
I don't know how many Aaron Bushnell are in the military but I'm sure there are many who see Israel is committing genocide. I heard there's a petition going around US military brass saying we can't win WW3.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 05:56 PM
I don't know how many Aaron Bushnell are in the military but I'm sure there are many who see Israel is committing genocide. I heard there's a petition going around US military brass saying we can't win WW3.

Our Generals turning up so incompetent in Ukraine, and noticing that Europe has nothing to offer anymore in either troops or gear production, and that Western gear is generally no match for Russian gear....has has been a wake up call. The Pentagon has spent much of the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes...and failing.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 06:00 PM
The thing that my grapevine is very worried about as the children of Washington keep pushing for WW3 is that there is no way we can win one with conventional forces...we dont have it anymore and the list of the countries that would be on the other side of a WW3 keeps growing....the children would either have to admit defeat or go nuclear.

Their refusal to acknowledge defeat in Ukraine is a very bad sign on which way that would go.

goat
03-12-2024, 06:08 PM
Our Generals turning up so incompetent in Ukraine, and noticing that Europe has nothing to offer anymore in either troops or gear production, and that Western gear is generally no match for Russian gear....has has been a wake up call. The Pentagon has spent much of the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes...and failing.
From what I can tell, the US and UK have been unable to open the Red Sea, so if Iran closes the Persian Gulf, the world will pretty much come to a standstill. The US military uses the majority of the world's fossil fuels. The gates of Hell have opened.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 06:12 PM
From what I can tell, the US and UK have been unable to open the Red Sea, so if Iran closes the Persian Gulf, the world will pretty much come to a standstill. The US military uses the majority of the world's fossil fuels. The gates of Hell have opened.

The Red Sea is open to China Bloc.....it is not open to the West....and we dont have the power to do anything about it.

Something to notice for sure.

goat
03-12-2024, 06:30 PM
The Red Sea is open to China Bloc.....it is not open to the West....and we dont have the power to do anything about it.

Something to notice for sure.
Corporate media won't be talking about Ukraine much longer. They want Walt and his ilk to forget about NATO being defeated by Putin. The US and UK can't even defeat the Houthis; their ships keep breaking down trying to leave their home port. The world is laughing at us.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Corporate media won't be talking about Ukraine much longer. They want Walt and his ilk to forget about NATO being defeated by Putin. The US and UK can't even defeat the Houthis; their ships keep breaking down trying to leave their home port. The world is laughing at us.

And crying, while doing the best they can to prevent the dying West from incinerating humanity in nuclear WW3 on the way out.

goat
03-12-2024, 06:46 PM
And crying, while doing the best they can to prevent the dying West from incinerating humanity in nuclear WW3 on the way out.
I need to find out more about that petition being signed by high-ranking US military brass warning that the US cannot win a nuclear war against a united Russia and China, lest we forget Iran.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 07:04 PM
I need to find out more about that petition being signed by high-ranking US military brass warning that the US cannot win a nuclear war against a united Russia and China, lest we forget Iran.

I cant help....I have only heard this from you....but it fits in the narrative of the Pentagon spending the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 07:15 PM
I am working on my education:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_355h-etE

goat
03-12-2024, 07:37 PM
I cant help....I have only heard this from you....but it fits in the narrative of the Pentagon spending the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes.
The war machine, and in extension, the banksters always get what they want. The irony is Houthis getting to decide on who and who can't pass through the Red Sea. They have control over commerce going from the East to the West. I thought for sure the titans of industry would step in and tell the war machine and banks to stand down.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 07:45 PM
The war machine, and in extension, the banksters always get what they want. The irony is Houthis getting to decide on who and who can't pass through the Red Sea. They have control over commerce going from the East to the West. I thought for sure the titans of industry would step in and tell the war machine and banks to stand down.

This is not just about corruption and money....the West leading with America suffers from cultural/societal mental illness.....this suicide/murder of the West centers around ignorance and delusion....which produces hubris.....generally in history the killer of civilizations.

Yes boys and girls....as you were told over and over again education is important.

Most of U SUCK.

goat
03-12-2024, 08:05 PM
This is not just about corruption and money....the West leading with America suffers from cultural/societal mental illness.....this suicide/murder of the West centers around ignorance and delusion....which produces hubris.....generally in history the killer of civilizations.

Yes boys and girls....as you were told over and over again education is important.

Most of U SUCK.
I remember the haste in which we left Vietnam, and again in Afghanistan. Shortly we will have to tuck tail and run from Ukraine. The US national debt will be at $50 trillion with the next false flag. That means the neocons have already planned a false flag to get Americans to buy into bombing Iran.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 08:07 PM
I remember the haste in which we left Vietnam, and again in Afghanistan. Shortly we will have to tuck tail and run from Ukraine. The US national debt will be at $50 trillion with the next false flag. That means the neocons have already planned a false flag to get Americans to buy into bombing Iran.

"We are going to leave Ukraine....we are going to get on our planes and leave.....thats what we always do after we fail at war(paraphrase, maybe)"
Scott Ritter

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 08:15 PM
How many nations has America wantonly destroyed in the post WW2 era?

Ukraine is just one more.....as they scream that Russia needs to be next.

America has to go.

The Han.

goat
03-12-2024, 09:39 PM
"We are going to leave Ukraine....we are going to get on our planes and leave.....thats what we always do after we fail at war(paraphrase, maybe)"
Scott Ritter
Did Ritter say if we're going to leave 100s of billions of dollars in military equipment behind? Russia won't want it because they mowed over that old junk with their modern-day equipment.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 09:52 PM
Did Ritter say if we're going to leave 100s of billions of dollars in military equipment behind? Russia won't want it because they mowed over that old junk with their modern-day equipment.

The Ukrainians burn through stuff by not using it right, and the Russians have learned to be be very good at blowing NATO Shit up.....this wont be a problem....however what the Ukrainians have sold on the black market is.

goat
03-12-2024, 10:04 PM
The Ukrainians burn through stuff by not using it right, and the Russians have learned to be be very good at blowing NATO Shit up.....this wont be a problem....however what the Ukrainians have sold on the black market is.
Two years ago, Ritter said the war pigs wanted to keep the war in Ukraine going for at least 2 years. Now I'm hearing that Ukraine will be destroyed by September, so in a way, Ritter was right, and the war pigs got what they wanted. Too bad about all them dead Ukrainians.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 10:06 PM
Two years ago, Ritter sad the war pigs wanted to keep the war in Ukraine going for at least 2 years. Now I'm hearing that Ukraine will be destroyed by September, so in a way, Ritter was right, and the war pigs got what they wanted. Too bad about all them dead Ukrainians.

I approve of the theme of this thread.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 10:08 PM
Buckle Up Motherfuckers.....this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

U Were Warned

goat
03-12-2024, 10:12 PM
I approve of the theme of this thread.
I appreciate having a nice long conversation with you. We gave Walt a lot to respond to.

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 10:12 PM
Stupid hurts in this particular Universe.

OOPS!!

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 10:13 PM
I appreciate having a nice long conversation with you. We gave Walt a lot to respond to.

U R pretty whacky....But Fun!

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 10:14 PM
This is where I am just now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTXDCh2YiA&list=RDMM&index=3

Hawkeye10
03-12-2024, 10:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg&list=RDMM&index=4

goat
03-12-2024, 10:16 PM
U R pretty whacky....But Fun!
I can't wait to see what Walt has to say about Hamas mission to capture IGF brass.