PDA

View Full Version : de-dollarization

goat
02-05-2024, 03:08 PM
By Yuefen Li

China, India and South Africa are among the countries that have started to internationalize their currencies. Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) have also been developed to help speed up settlements of cross-border transactions. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF),8 as of July 2022, there were nearly 100 CBDCs in research or development stages, and two have been fully launched. Many countries are testing these digital currencies with the aim, among others, of using them in trade transactions in their own currencies. CBDCs can potentially reduce their countriesí reliance on the dollar in addition to digitalizing financing.

https://internationalbanker.com/finance/the-dollar-still-dominates-but-de-dollarization-is-unstoppable/

Hey Walt, what have I been telling you?

Althea
02-05-2024, 03:15 PM
They can try.

evince
02-05-2024, 03:37 PM
People like a stable reliable system based on real life value

goat
02-05-2024, 03:43 PM
They can try.
They are trying. Five more nations joined BRICS in Jan.2024. The dollar will continue to be the global reserve currency but our sanctions and out-right stealing has forced developing nations to look for alternatives to the IMF and World Bank. Our national debt has them worried about buying treasury bonds. That will result in more trouble for our economy and a drop in the markets in 2024, no matter what Walt says.

Hawkeye10
02-05-2024, 04:58 PM
I saw recently a piece "Dedollarization will harm the entire world....dont do it" but it wont work....the World is done with America...nothing we say or do this late will change this.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 11:00 AM
People like a stable reliable system based on real life value

you mean credits created out of thin air and doled out according the whims of the banker elite class?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 11:01 AM
I saw recently a piece "Dedollarization will harm the entire world....dont do it" but it wont work....the World is done with America...nothing we say or do this late will change this.

actually it will all change very soon.

fiat money is too stupid and totalitarian to survive.

evince
02-06-2024, 11:01 AM
you mean credits created out of thin air and doled out according the whims of the banker elite class?

That’s how the republicans killed their party

Cheating and lying for decades until the Russians under Putin hacked and blackmailed them so they could own the Republican Party

Phantasmal
02-06-2024, 11:04 AM
They are trying. Five more nations joined BRICS in Jan.2024. The dollar will continue to be the global reserve currency but our sanctions and out-right stealing has forced developing nations to look for alternatives to the IMF and World Bank. Our national debt has them worried about buying treasury bonds. That will result in more trouble for our economy and a drop in the markets in 2024, no matter what Walt says.
Whatever happened to your collapse that was to happen in May of 2033.

You can’t predict a lot of gloom and doom which never happens.

evince
02-06-2024, 11:06 AM
They keep predicting stupid things that never materialize

goat
02-06-2024, 11:18 AM
Whatever happened to your collapse that was to happen in May of 2033.

You canít predict a lot of gloom and doom which never happens.
That was Hawkeye. No one can predict economics. The dollar has competition now and that will hurt the US economy and Wall Street. It could take 10 years but eventually it will happen.

Phantasmal
02-06-2024, 11:21 AM
That was Hawkeye. No one can predict economics. The dollar has competition now and that will hurt the US economy and Wall Street. It could take 10 years but eventually it will happen.
Sorry, typo, 2023.

Phantasmal
02-06-2024, 11:24 AM
No, I’m pretty sure it was you. You mentioned the collapse in 2023 several times.

goat
02-06-2024, 11:28 AM
No, Iím pretty sure it was you. You mentioned the collapse in 2023 several times.
I predicted the crash of 2024 because of what economists are saying. The database crash wiped it away but my prediction stands.

evince
02-06-2024, 11:33 AM

I predicted your idiot deregulation of the Banks by refusing to fully implement Gramm leach Bliely act would cause a big economic crash

I was correct

uscitizen predicted it to

Both he and I were trashed by the right on this site for our predictions

Then we were proven correct in the real world

evince
02-06-2024, 11:35 AM
I predicted the crash of 2024 because of what economists are saying. The database crash wiped it away but my prediction stands.

And you have already been proven wrong in the real world

evince
02-06-2024, 11:36 AM

Which economist?

The ones in the Austrian school who try to do economics without using math

Because the math proves them wrong every time

goat
02-06-2024, 11:37 AM
I predicted your idiot deregulation of the Banks by refusing to fully implement Gramm leach Bliely act would cause a big economic crash

I was correct

uscitizen predicted it to

Both he and I were trashed by the right on this site for our predictions

Then we were proven correct in the real world
You almost posted without an adhom.

goat
02-06-2024, 11:39 AM
Which economist?

The ones in the Austrian school who try to do economics without using math

Because the math proves them wrong every time
Do a search on de-dollarization.

evince
02-06-2024, 11:40 AM
Do a search on de-dollarization.

Go get your links

It’s not my job

goat
02-06-2024, 11:41 AM
Go get your links

Itís not my job
It's in the OP.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 11:45 AM
That’s how the republicans killed their party

its what you're advocating, bankers creating money for whatever agenda they see fit.

cbdc is pure technocratic totalitarianism.

evince
By Yuefen Li

China, India and South Africa are among the countries that have started to internationalize their currencies. Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) have also been developed to help speed up settlements of cross-border transactions. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF),8 as of July 2022, there were nearly 100 CBDCs in research or development stages, and two have been fully launched. Many countries are testing these digital currencies with the aim, among others, of using them in trade transactions in their own currencies. CBDCs can potentially reduce their countriesí reliance on the dollar in addition to digitalizing financing.

https://internationalbanker.com/finance/the-dollar-still-dominates-but-de-dollarization-is-unstoppable/

Notify us when it actually happens

Then letís watch them fail

evince
its what you're advocating, bankers creating money for whatever agenda they see fit.

cbdc is pure technocratic totalitarianism.

Link

evince
02-06-2024, 11:48 AM
Our economy is soaring over other nations

They won’t leave a soaring economic nation over their own inability to regulate their economies as well as America

They need be more personal freedoms to be as strong as us

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 11:48 AM
Link

no link is needed.

do you dispute that the power to create money out of thin air has the potential for abuse?

evince
02-06-2024, 11:50 AM
no link is needed.

do you dispute that the power to create money out of thin air has the potential for abuse?

When have you ever been proven to predict something correctly in economics or any subject?

evince
02-06-2024, 11:50 AM
I correctly predicted the 2008 crash

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 11:53 AM
When have you ever been proven to predict something correctly in economics or any subject?

this is not about prediction.

fiat currency is totalitarianism by the bankster cartel.

you're actually too moronic to be in this discussion.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 11:55 AM
Link

Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. -- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

https://www.azquotes.com/author/21034-Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

evince
02-06-2024, 11:58 AM
Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. -- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

https://www.azquotes.com/author/21034-Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

And?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 12:05 PM
And?

so there's your link.

fiat currency is totalitarianism.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 12:09 PM

when? in 1768 when you were born, cryptkeeper?

evince
02-06-2024, 12:10 PM
Thomas Jefferson

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

https://www.monticello.org/research-education/thomas-jefferson-encyclopedia/chain-email-10-jefferson-quotations/#:~:text=If%20the%20American%20people%20ever,their %20fathers%20conquered.%22%20Parts%20of

You didn’t understand the quote you offered idiot

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Thomas Jefferson

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

https://www.monticello.org/research-education/thomas-jefferson-encyclopedia/chain-email-10-jefferson-quotations/#:~:text=If%20the%20American%20people%20ever,their %20fathers%20conquered.%22%20Parts%20of

You didn’t understand the quote you offered idiot

of course i did.

jefferson is right here also.

good find.

I guess you do get stuff sometimes.

cbdc is a human tragedy of epic proportion.

goat
02-09-2024, 07:36 PM
Where's Walt?

Hawkeye10
02-09-2024, 07:41 PM
Where's Walt?

It might be that he/she/whatever is now being called out too often as a liar, so its driver has switched to a different avatar.

goat
02-09-2024, 07:44 PM
It might be that he/she/whatever is now being called out too often as a liar, so its driver has switched to a different avatar.
I've been talking to Walt about de-dollarization for almost 3 years. Now that it's here, Walt is nowhere to be found.

Hawkeye10
02-09-2024, 07:46 PM
I've been talking to Walt about de-dollarization for almost 3 years. Now that it's here, Walt is nowhere to be found.

I long ago gave up on Almost Never Right WALT.

Hawkeye10
02-09-2024, 07:48 PM
Tucker talked with Professor Putin about this for what, all of ten seconds? Tucker not understanding Russia and not ever learning about China either was a huge problem with that talk.

Hawkeye10
02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Walt constantly spreads Anti-Truth....this is an agent of the Revolution 100%....and they all hate you....just listen to them.

Hawkeye10
02-09-2024, 07:53 PM
When people who hate you talk about all the nasty things they plan to do with you it is a great idea to pay attention.

I cant believe that I have to say this but I am cursed to live in a dark age....a bad one.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-10-2024, 03:52 AM
I long ago gave up on Almost Never Right WALT.

didn't walt bring you here?

That's what I remember.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-10-2024, 03:53 AM

walt is a huge lying sack of sacks.

Walt
02-10-2024, 05:59 AM
A couple of problems with the BRICS setting up their own currency. First and foremost, they do not trust each other enough to setup a joint currency. That is a huge amount of trust, because you are handing over control of your currency to other countries.

There is an additional problem that no one else trusts them. Even the Chinese are desperately trying to get their money out of China. You think America freezing Russian assets is bad, Chinese are actually arresting foreigners for even asking simple economic questions.

The Chinese and Indians are willing to pay for imports in their own currency, but only with controlled currency. You cannot use those trade currencies to buy from other countries, like you can with the Dollar. Russia has found out the hard way how bad that is.

Walt
02-10-2024, 06:00 AM

I work for a living. Anyway, de-dollarization is here? When exactly did it arrive?

Odd how strong the Dollar is while supposedly being severely devalued?

Hawkeye10
02-10-2024, 06:01 AM
I work for a living. Anyway, de-dollarization is here? When exactly did it arrive?

U lie for a living.

Walt
02-10-2024, 06:03 AM

Meanwhile the alt right posters incorrectly predicted the 2009 crash, the 2010 crash, the 2011 crash, the 2012 crash, the 2013 crash...

Walt
02-10-2024, 06:03 AM
U lie for a living.

Hawkeye is so full of hatred.

goat
02-10-2024, 11:18 AM

You refuse to accept the fact that the US has weaponized the dollar. It's over. The world is dumping the dollar as we type. All you do is post government propaganda. I've been telling you for 3 years that NYC and London are the only 2 places where the dollar will continue to be used. It has to be obvious how desperate the US is to remain relevant.

Walt
02-10-2024, 03:23 PM
You refuse to accept the fact that the US has weaponized the dollar. It's over. The world is dumping the dollar as we type. All you do is post government propaganda. I've been telling you for 3 years that NYC and London are the only 2 places where the dollar will continue to be used. It has to be obvious how desperate the US is to remain relevant.

You have been predicting that the Dollar would collapse for as long as I have [online] known you. If the Dollar ever does collapse, your predictions will appear to be right.

Right now, anyone who can get their money into Dollars is doing just that.

goat
02-10-2024, 04:45 PM
You have been predicting that the Dollar would collapse for as long as I have [online] known you. If the Dollar ever does collapse, your predictions will appear to be right.

Right now, anyone who can get their money into Dollars is doing just that.
It took 500 years for Rome to fall because they were still building roads. The US builds nothing but bombs. There's no way in hell we can pay for our $35 trillion debt, so we think we can nuke our way out of this. The rest of the world has realized that the US is irrelevant and is moving forward without us.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-11-2024, 06:16 AM
It took 500 years for Rome to fall because they were still building roads. The US builds nothing but bombs. There's no way in hell we can pay for our $35 trillion debt, so we think we can nuke our way out of this. The rest of the world has realized that the US is irrelevant and is moving forward without us.

yes.

the best move now is to disengage from the oppressive globalist fascist system which is more and more becoming out of our control.

of course the elites will be fine with their money and still SOME Power.

the middle and lower classes are just being sold into foreign own slavery, however.

god bless trump for cancelling the TPP (trans pacific partnership) devil pact right off the bat.

Matt Dillon
02-11-2024, 07:39 AM
By Yuefen Li

China, India and South Africa are among the countries that have started to internationalize their currencies. Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) have also been developed to help speed up settlements of cross-border transactions. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF),8 as of July 2022, there were nearly 100 CBDCs in research or development stages, and two have been fully launched. Many countries are testing these digital currencies with the aim, among others, of using them in trade transactions in their own currencies. CBDCs can potentially reduce their countries’ reliance on the dollar in addition to digitalizing financing.

It means all Americans will be up to 25% poorer. Biden certainly did his part to further that agenda.

Like it or not, (and I don't like it) what Hillary did to Khadaffi was designed to halt something like that from happening.

He was on the cusp of moving The African Union to a gold standard of real value. That's why they had Hillary kill him.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-11-2024, 10:15 AM
It means all Americans will be up to 25% poorer. Biden certainly did his part to further that agenda.

Like it or not, (and I don't like it) what Hillary did to Khadaffi was designed to halt something like that from happening.

He was on the cusp of moving The African Union to a gold standard of real value. That's why they had Hillary kill him.

fake money keynesianism is the lynchpin in human totalitarianism.

:truestory:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-13-2024, 12:42 PM

what indicators indicate dollar strength?

the stock market?

LOL>

Damocles
02-13-2024, 03:26 PM
when? in 1768 when you were born, cryptkeeper?

She started predicting a crash in 1998 or so when we were on politics.com when it was a forum. She constantly would say it, and I would point out that she will be right eventually because there will be recession in the future.

I then proceeded to talk about the fact that they were giving out loans for houses without verifying income, sometimes even without verifying the value of the house that was being bought and that it would cause problems...

She continued to repeat there would be a recession for 10 years, and I continued to tell her she would eventually be right. She took up the housing issue after I wrote a thread about it on p.com then would say that a recession was coming due to the housing issue and I would point out that I gave her the article... Around that time we moved to a site called fullpolitics.com... and then later to this one when the owner of that site went batcrap crazy and started reading (and posting) folks PMs. During all of that Desh kept saying a recession was coming and I kept telling her that she would eventually be right because economic cycles would ensure that at some point in the future there would be a recession (I used "as evinced by" in my arguments at that time, I'm sure you can guess where she came up with her username)....

About 2 years after the move here, Desh was posting somewhere else and would only come here rarely at that point, but she was finally right...

She then spent the next years telling everyone she was right, and then when anyone brought up the truth she would say they were "wrong" and she was "right"... and I still laugh.

She should start predicting the next one, because there will be one eventually and she can be right again.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-13-2024, 03:28 PM
She started predicting a crash in 1998 or so when we were on politics.com when it was a forum. She constantly would say it, and I would point out that she will be right eventually because there will be recession in the future.

I then proceeded to talk about the fact that they were giving out loans for houses without verifying income, sometimes even without verifying the value of the house that was being bought and that it would cause problems...

She continued to repeat there would be a recession for 10 years, and I continued to tell her she would eventually be right. She took up the housing issue after I wrote a thread about it on p.com then would say that a recession was coming due to the housing issue and I would point out that I gave her the article... Around that time we moved to a site called fullpolitics.com... and then later to this one when the owner of that site went batcrap crazy and started reading (and posting) folks PMs. During all of that Desh kept saying a recession was coming and I kept telling her that she would eventually be right because economic cycles would ensure that at some point in the future there would be a recession (I used "as evinced by" in my arguments at that time, I'm sure you can guess where she came up with her username)....

About 2 years after the move here, Desh was posting somewhere else and would only come here rarely at that point, but she was finally right...

She then spent the next years telling everyone she was right, and then when anyone brought up the truth she would say they were "wrong" and she was "right"... and I still laugh.

She should start predicting the next one, because there will be one eventually and she can be right again.

so she knows that thing about all fiat currencies failing.

everyone seems to know.

i guess we just don't know what to do about it.

there's no GREAT solution.

Walt
02-14-2024, 12:47 PM
what indicators indicate dollar strength?

Its exchange rate against other currencies. How do you not know that?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-14-2024, 12:49 PM
Its exchange rate against other currencies. How do you not know that?

what if all the currencies are inflating at the same time?

Walt
02-14-2024, 01:02 PM
what if all the currencies are inflating at the same time?

Then the world is not going through de-dollarization. Remember your crazy claim is the Dollar is being replaced by something. That would mean that something would be stronger than the Dollar. If everything is the same, there is no de-dollarization.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-14-2024, 01:07 PM
Then the world is not going through de-dollarization. Remember your crazy claim is the Dollar is being replaced by something. That would mean that something would be stronger than the Dollar. If everything is the same, there is no de-dollarization.

its being replaced with cbdc.

see.

are you for that?

Walt
02-14-2024, 01:23 PM
its being replaced with cbdc.

see.

are you for that?

CBDC is not a currency, so cannot be replacing the Dollar. It is a way of representing a currency, but not a specific currency. If a specific currency was replacing the Dollar, it would be strong against the Dollar.

I already use very little physical cash, so I do not actually have a problem with CBDC. I am still looking at the specifics of how it is used.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-14-2024, 01:49 PM
CBDC is not a currency, so cannot be replacing the Dollar. It is a way of representing a currency, but not a specific currency. If a specific currency was replacing the Dollar, it would be strong against the Dollar.

I already use very little physical cash, so I do not actually have a problem with CBDC. I am still looking at the specifics of how it is used.

so you're for it.

most totalitarians are.

Walt
02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
so you're for it.

most totalitarians are.

You are completely disconnected from reality.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-14-2024, 03:30 PM
You are completely disconnected from reality.

nope.

im so tuned in you can't stand it.

:evilnod:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-15-2024, 05:08 AM
CBDC is not a currency.....

cbdc is central bank digital CURRENCY.

dumbass.

RB 60
02-15-2024, 05:12 AM

dumbass.

Walt is kinda slow, if you haven't noticed...

Walt
02-15-2024, 05:16 AM

dumbass.

Paper money is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies. CBDC is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies.

You are unable to name the currency that is supposedly replacing the Dollar in international trade, and therefore becoming much stronger against the Dollar. You claim it has already happened, so that would be an easy question to answer.

Even if the BRICS were willing to unite, and give control over their currencies to each other, it would take decades to build a multinational central bank. The ECB took 30 years to form and start issuing the Euro, and that was among countries already with a single market.

I just do not see China or India surrendering their currency to a multi-national body.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-15-2024, 05:28 AM
Paper money is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies. CBDC is not A currency; it is a way of representing many different currencies.

You are unable to name the currency that is supposedly replacing the Dollar in international trade, and therefore becoming much stronger against the Dollar. You claim it has already happened, so that would be an easy question to answer.

Even if the BRICS were willing to unite, and give control over their currencies to each other, it would take decades to build a multinational central bank. The ECB took 30 years to form and start issuing the Euro, and that was among countries already with a single market.

I just do not see China or India surrendering their currency to a multi-national body.

all currencies are being replaced.

including the dollar.

your fucking retarded ranting doesn't change anything.

goat
02-25-2024, 07:38 PM
I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 07:42 PM
I keep saying the US is no longer relevant in today's world, but de-dollarization is only the effect, and our forever wars are the cause. The world is fed up with the US demand for global dominance.

Empire doesn't go down without a fight and that's what makes us so dangerous. Neocons are doing their best to provoke WW3 and both JPP left and right show full support.

The big tell is corporate media selling suburban moms on bombing Iran. We've seen it all before. This is not a drill.

True, and China Bloc has decided that the children who run the West are not going to stop abusing the World till America gets the shit kicked out of it, so thus it will be.

goat
02-25-2024, 07:56 PM
True, and China Bloc has decided that the children who run the West are not going to stop abusing the World till America gets the shit kicked out of it, so thus it will be.
Houthis are kicking our ass. The entire world is laughing at us. We see what Russia is doing to western mercenaries in Ukraine, wait to see what China does to the US transgender military.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 08:06 PM
Houthis are kicking our ass. The entire world is laughing at us. We see what Russia is doing to western mercenaries in Ukraine, wait to see what China does to the US transgender military.

CCP fighters are flooding through the former southern border to upon orders take out Americas energy infrastructure....they will for instance take out the electricity grid which will stay down for many months, causing Americans to die in massive numbers.

goat
02-25-2024, 08:36 PM
CCP fighters are flooding through the former southern border to upon orders take out Americas energy infrastructure....they will for instance take out the electricity grid which will stay down for many months, causing Americans to die in massive numbers.
I've been hearing that too. I don't know what to make of it. It may be something as simple as cheap labor or military recruitment but we're about to find out.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 08:37 PM
Interesting that the announcement that the West will steal several hundred billion dollars from Russia has been delayed....there is some limited hope that this suicidal insanity is a step too far for the children who run the West....though I tend to doubt it.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 08:43 PM
I've been hearing that too. I don't know what to make of it. It may be something as simple as cheap labor or military recruitment but we're about to find out.

You might have read that multiple substations in America were taken out with just gunfire over the last year or so with no arrests....that was almost certainly a CCP trial run. I was also reading that the amount of electricity spare parts in warehouses has never been lower, and that it would likely take two years to get factories making shit. America would collapse into violence and death if the grid is taken down, we are far too weak as a society to deal with that.

In any case you are right that Americans have no idea of the pain that is coming.

goat
02-25-2024, 08:49 PM
You might have read that multiple substations in America were taken out with just gunfire over the last year or so with no arrests....that was almost certainly a CCP trial run. I was also reading that the amount of electricity spare parts in warehouses has never been lower, and that it would likely take two years to get factories making shit. America would collapse into violence and death if the grid is taken down, we are far too weak as a society to deal with that.

In any case you are right that Americans have no idea of the pain that is coming.
I love Cyberia so it will hurt to lose it. The good news is I lived to witness history being made.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 09:09 PM
I love Cyberia so it will hurt to lose it. The good news is I lived to witness history being made.

The suicide of the West is an exciting time to be alive.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 09:20 PM
Re timelines I have been saying recently that 20-40 years ago was the last chance to save America, but it is prob more on the side of 40.....I recently heard Bret and Heather say that science was deep into the death spiral by the late 90's, I have heard several say that American willingness/ability to do diplomacy was mostly gone by the mid 90's.....Peterson/Paglia and many others have said that the Universities were failing by the mid/late 60's.

Hawkeye10
02-25-2024, 09:28 PM
The movie Wall Street was 1987....Douglas was shocked that the people he talked tended to admire Gekko....wanted to be Gekko....wanted to know what a thrill it was to play Gekko.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-26-2024, 04:22 AM

oh is that the good news?

dipshit.

goat
02-26-2024, 04:40 AM
oh is that the good news?

dipshit.
Ending the status quo is real good news, jerkoff.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-26-2024, 05:31 AM

what is the history being made?

america being destroyed? maybe i misunderstood?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-26-2024, 05:47 AM

how is that status quo ending and whats good about it?

which parts of the status quo ending are relevant to your what you're talking about?

an essay question, for your consideration.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-26-2024, 06:45 AM
we all witness the shame of your silence.

RB 60
02-26-2024, 10:07 AM

If your "doom and gloom" were to take place, cities would scatter throughout the countryside.
They would try to steal from those of us with guns and knowledge of our land, with it's natural
resources. They would fail.

goat
02-26-2024, 01:28 PM
Here's what I wrote.

how is that status quo ending and whats good about it?

which parts of the status quo ending are relevant to your what you're talking about?

an essay question, for your consideration.
How's the status quo working out for you? We have a domestic enemy that we refuse to do anything about. Eventually the world will do it for us.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-26-2024, 01:48 PM
Here's what I wrote.

How's the status quo working out for you? We have a domestic enemy that we refuse to do anything about. Eventually the world will do it for us.

im not sure giving up and selling out to china with globalism will help.

it's easy to spout doom and gloom.

be part of the solution.

we don't have to rule the world, but if we could just rehome key industries and capacities before our defeat that would be best for the american people.

the people without new zealand hidey hole bunkers will be benefitted by american rehoming of industries prior to the end. of course globalist billionaires don't care.

goat
02-26-2024, 01:51 PM
im not sure giving up and selling out to china with globalism will help.

it's easy to spout doom and gloom.

be part of the solution.
My grandkids are part of the solution. I've been fighting bullies all my life.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-26-2024, 02:02 PM
My grandkids are part of the solution. I've been fighting bullies all my life.

and you did nothing when their future was being sold to china.

goat
02-26-2024, 02:05 PM
and you did nothing when their future was being sold to china.
You're pulling shit out of your ass again.

Hawkeye10
02-27-2024, 02:44 AM
Apparently the children who run the West have gotten cold feet on stealing hundreds of billions of dollars from Russia....at least for now.

goat
02-27-2024, 03:22 AM
Apparently the children who run the West have gotten cold feet on stealing hundreds of billions of dollars from Russia....at least for now.
Europe is calling them "frozen assets" and say they can't legally steal the assets until NATO goes to war with Russia.

Hawkeye10
02-27-2024, 03:25 AM
Europe is calling them "frozen assets" and say they can't legally steal the assets until NATO goes to war with Russia.

I am wondering if India has told the children who run the West "U do this then we are done with U...we are going with China Bloc".

Something has happened.

goat
02-27-2024, 03:50 AM
I am wondering if India has told the children who run the West "U do this then we are done with U...we are going with China Bloc".

Something has happened.
What have you heard about India? Last I heard India is still codependent on the US, even after BRICS.

Hawkeye10
02-27-2024, 03:54 AM
What have you heard about India? Last I heard India is still codependent on the US, even after BRICS.

India is trying to stay independent, not side with the West or with China Bloc just as was Russia's plan, but as the West gets even more abusive this is getting more iffy.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 03:56 AM

why would india be dependant on the u.s.?

You deep state people need consider what happens to regular people in the new world order.

we know you have yours.

you're better ok?

but so now what.

you could help little people by rehoming industries and production capacities before you go be rich in new world order land, or whatever the fuck.

goat
02-27-2024, 04:13 AM
why would india be dependant on the u.s.?

You deep state people need consider what happens to regular people in the new world order.

we know you have yours.

you're better ok?

but so now what.

you could help little people by rehoming industries and production capacities before you go be rich in new world order land, or whatever the fuck.
India and the US are codependent in trade. Plus, the US biggest import is South Asian programmers.

I'm a minimalist who rejected materialism over 20 years ago. If I had money, I'd be out doing stuff.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 04:15 AM
India and the US are codependent in trade. Plus, the US biggest import is South Asian programmers.

I'm a minimalist who rejected materialism over 20 years ago. If I had money, I'd be out doing stuff.

codependant in trade?

no fuck that.

what does india really need from the united states?

"protection"?

we just need to keep all our domestic production and mining capacities intact to service our own needs.

globalism was overhyped for the benefit of multinational corporations and nation destroyers.

wake up please.

these pat answers about "free trade" and corporate cocksucking will not work any longer for new generations who see corporations pludering their nations and leaving them nothing, and making it illegal to grow food unless its monsanto/gates food.

fuck all this.

goat
02-27-2024, 04:27 AM
codependant in trade?

no fuck that.

what does india really need from the united states?

"protection"?

we just need to keep all our domestic production and mining capacities intact to service our own needs.

globalism was overhyped for the benefit of multinational corporations and nation destroyers.

wake up please.

these pat answers about "free trade" and corporate cocksucking will not work any longer for new generations who see corporations pludering their nations and leaving them nothing, and making it illegal to grow food unless its monsanto/gates food.

fuck all this.
We agree on quite a bit. I don't know why you feel the need to make it personal.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 04:36 AM
We agree on quite a bit. I don't know why you feel the need to make it personal.

It's just that "india needs us because we're codependant in trade" is an idiotic answer.

it's somewhat circular.

i think you know that.

and sorry if i come off shitty sometimes.

i probably do.

it's just the stress of our clown world i suppose.

you're still the goat.

goat
02-27-2024, 04:43 AM
It's just that "india needs us because we're codependant in trade" is an idiotic answer.

it's somewhat circular.

i think you know that.

and sorry if i come off shitty sometimes.

i probably do.

it's just the stress of our clown world i suppose.

you're still the goat.
From the net
U.S. goods and services trade with India totaled an estimated $191.8 billion in 2022. Exports were $73.0 billion; imports were $118.8 billion.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 04:49 AM
From the net
U.S. goods and services trade with India totaled an estimated $191.8 billion in 2022. Exports were $73.0 billion; imports were $118.8 billion.

yes, but what can't they get somewhere else?

you're still doing circular reasoning.

relationships change.

they're getting sick of the monsanto bullshit too.

monsanto is an evil nazi anti-human corporation.

self reliance for us as a nation is all that matters now.

if you lose self reliance you're just a slave to others.

the globalists want to erode all national self reliance, creating a series of broken non-functional slave states in the process.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 04:59 AM
since this is the prediction forum ......

when do you think the central banks will offer a ONE TIME CONVERSION of crypto to central bank digital currency?

or do you think that wont happen?

Hawkeye10
02-27-2024, 04:59 AM

Russia has massively changed its trade partners in just two years, and is doing fantastic....India does not need America if they have China/Russia et al.

goat
02-27-2024, 05:39 AM
since this is the prediction forum ......

when do you think the central banks will offer a ONE TIME CONVERSION of crypto to central bank digital currency?

or do you think that wont happen?
Crypto was intended to avoid centralized banking. I'm not sure that's possible anymore. The projection is for 2030.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 05:46 AM
Crypto was intended to avoid centralized banking. I'm not sure that's possible anymore. The projection is for 2030.

was it really?

maybe it was just a way of digitizing money so it can be turned off easily.

maybe.

and everything's possible.

being convinced things are impossible is a form of brainwashing.

there is no fate.

there is nothing written in stone.

the new world order is cancelled for being a stupid idea.

goat
02-27-2024, 05:49 AM
Russia has massively changed its trade partners in just two years, and is doing fantastic....India does not need America if they have China/Russia et al.
India's ruling class is entwined with the west. That's why the people have to force change.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
02-27-2024, 05:59 AM
India's ruling class is entwined with the west. That's why the people have to force change.

actually...

good leaders are undoing the stupidity of globalism without a revolution.

peaceful rehoming of industries is only a threat to warmonger fascist assmunchers, who doth protest too much.

i didn't mean you. it sounds like maybe i did mean you, but I didn't.