PDA

View Full Version : APP - A presidential funeral...

Jarod
08-31-2009, 08:04 AM
Teddy Kennedy got a better funeral than Reagan or Ford...

What gives? I know he was a hero and all, but it was really an awsome funeral... I guess the Kennedy's have had a lot of practice... but the outpouring of love and support for this man was great, and unexpected my me!

tinfoil
09-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Some of us are more equal than others

Jarod
09-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Some of us are more equal than others

It appears that it depends on how much you are loved/respected by those who know you. Crowds stoped the funeral procession in the streets of Boston to show there respect. A huge crowd appeared on the steps of the Capital. Senators, Congressmen, past-presidents, vice-presidents and the president paid respect and lined up to speak about what a great man he was!

meme
09-02-2009, 08:42 AM
good gawd, gag me already:rolleyes:

belme1201
09-02-2009, 02:25 PM
good gawd, gag me already:rolleyes:

Please!!!

SmarterthanYou
09-02-2009, 02:27 PM
im glad I stayed home and didn't watch it on tv. only 4 kennedy funerals I'd have ever attended.

meme
09-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Please!!!

well that figures a lefty would want to shut up someones free speech..:rolleyes:
if you're so traumatized by it, there is that little button named ignore..

Minister of Truth
09-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Apparently I've been trying too hard. If I continue on trying to be a decent and honorable man, no one may even notice when I die.

But if I live down to Teddy's level, then when I die, I will be a fucking hero, with national processions, flowers aplenty, and beautiful girls weeping...

Jarod
09-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Apparently I've been trying too hard. If I continue on trying to be a decent and honorable man, no one may even notice when I die.

But if I live down to Teddy's level, then when I die, I will be a fucking hero, with national processions, flowers aplenty, and beautiful girls weeping...

No, what you need to do is admit you are not perfect yet try to have a posative effect on the world anyway. If you accomplish as much as Kennedy did for the common man.. YOu may be remembered as fondly.

Damocles
09-03-2009, 07:14 AM
How is it that I suspect that Michael Jackson's funeral will be even better attended with even more famous people making flowering speeches?...

Jarod
09-03-2009, 07:24 AM
How is it that I suspect that Michael Jackson's funeral will be even better attended with even more famous people making flowering speeches?...

MJ's funeral already happened, I did not hear of any former presidents attending. The president did not attend. The VP did not attend. Not even one very Conservative Republican was on television crying.

charver
09-03-2009, 07:27 AM
MJ's funeral already happened, I did not hear of any former presidents attending. The president did not attend. The VP did not attend. Not even one very Conservative Republican was on television crying.

Don't you have to have a burial, cremation or some other type of body disposal for a funeral to have occurred?

They did put a coffin on a stage and said some nice things about him but he's still hanging about on a shelf somewhere rather than in the ground.

Damocles
09-03-2009, 07:32 AM
No, it didn't. A memorial is not a funeral.

Today he'll be buried. I suspect there will be more flowery speeches...

MJ's funeral is so large it couldn't even be contained in a day! That must mean he is a better leader than all the Presidents combined since Lincoln! Even Churchill didn't get weeks of activity around his corpse... MJ is a better leader than all leaders of nations because people made speeches at his funeral.

Jarod
09-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Don't you have to have a burial, cremation or some other type of body disposal for a funeral to have occurred?

They did put a coffin on a stage and said some nice things about him but he's still hanging about on a shelf somewhere rather than in the ground.

I guess I thought it was a funeral without a burial. Ive attended several such funerals. Especally in the north where the ground is too frozen to dig a hole in the winter. The interrment, is held seperatly and is often just a few family members.

Jarod
09-03-2009, 07:34 AM
No, it didn't. A memorial is not a funeral.

Today he'll be buried. I suspect there will be more flowery speeches...

MJ's funeral is so large it couldn't even be contained in a day, that must mean he is a better leader than all the Presidents combined... Even Churchill didn't get weeks of activity around his corpse... MJ is a better leader than all leaders of nations because people made speeches at his funeral.

A funeral's size is not a measure of the person.

Damocles
09-03-2009, 07:35 AM
Duh.

Jarod
09-03-2009, 07:35 AM
My father was not burried at the time of his funeral.

Several months later my sisters, his wife and I spread his ashes in the water a mile or so from his favorate beach.

Jarod
09-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Duh.

Well you just suggested so with MJ!

Damocles
09-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Well you just suggested so with MJ!
*sigh*

Just Geebus.... :shakes head:

You are helpless.

charver
09-03-2009, 07:40 AM
I think were all forgetting the salient point that Ted Kennedy could not, and i repeat, could not moonwalk.

Cancel 2016.2
09-03-2009, 07:59 AM

funny to hear you say that after your first two posts on this thread

Cancel 2016.2
09-03-2009, 08:00 AM
I think were all forgetting the salient point that Ted Kennedy could not, and i repeat, could not moonwalk.

true, but he could drink MJ under the table with one-half of his liver tied behind his back

DamnYankee
09-03-2009, 08:08 AM
My father was not burried at the time of his funeral.

Several months later my sisters, his wife and I spread his ashes in the water a mile or so from his favorate beach.
Polluters.

Canceled1
09-03-2009, 08:26 AM

Oh really? Would the exception be the caliber of people in the crowd who attend as the determining factor of the measure of the person considering your statement below?

The difference between Kennedy and Jackson are vast when it comes to politics, but not so vast when it comes to money and how it buys silence and other luxuries most can't begin to fathom.

"It appears that it depends on how much you are loved/respected by those who know you. Crowds stoped the funeral procession in the streets of Boston to show there respect. A huge crowd appeared on the steps of the Capital. Senators, Congressmen, past-presidents, vice-presidents and the president paid respect and lined up to speak about what a great man he was!"

Canceled1
09-03-2009, 08:28 AM
true, but he could drink MJ under the table with one-half of his liver tied behind his back

Hee-hee-hee....! Good-un! :p

Jarod
09-03-2009, 08:28 AM
funny to hear you say that after your first two posts on this thread

Why? Were you reading something into it that I did not say?

Damocles
09-03-2009, 08:29 AM
That MJ's funeral was positively "Presidential"?

Cancel 2016.2
09-03-2009, 08:49 AM
Why? Were you reading something into it that I did not say?

"Teddy Kennedy got a better funeral than Reagan or Ford..."

"It appears that it depends on how much you are loved/respected by those who know you. Crowds stoped the funeral procession in the streets of Boston to show there respect. A huge crowd appeared on the steps of the Capital. Senators, Congressmen, past-presidents, vice-presidents and the president paid respect and lined up to speak about what a great man he was!"

"A funeral's size is not a measure of the person."

Lets see... you start out by saying that Kennedy's funeral was somehow better than Reagan's and Ford's, followed that by gizzing over the 'huge crowd', rambled on about how other politicians attended and paid respect, gizzed again at how great a man Kennedy was.... then stated "a funeral's size is not a measure of the person"....

So no... I did not read anything into what you stated.

Cancel 2016.2
09-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Teddy Kennedy got a better funeral than Reagan or Ford...

What gives? I know he was a hero and all, but it was really an awsome funeral... I guess the Kennedy's have had a lot of practice... but the outpouring of love and support for this man was great, and unexpected my me!

"About 4,000 people gathered at the cathedral for the service, including President and Mrs. Bush, former president George H. W. and Barbara Bush, Gerald and Betty Ford, Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter, and Bill and Hillary Clinton. Members of Congress and past and present governors were also present.[33]

Foreign dignitaries attended as well, coming from 165 nations. The dignitaries included 36 past and present heads of state and government, and U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan. Leading the dignitaries were Mikhail Gorbachev, Margaret Thatcher, Brian and Mila Mulroney, and Prince Charles (representing Queen Elizabeth II and the United Kingdom).[34] Other world leaders included U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair and his wife Cherie, German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Jordan's King Abdullah, as well as interim presidents Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan and Ghazi al-Yawer of Iraq.[34] Blair, Schröder, Berlusconi, Karzai, King Abdullah, and al-Yawer had been at the G-8 Summit in Sea Island, Georgia, and later decided to extend their stay in the U.S. to attend the funeral. For Karzai, the funeral was part of his week-long visit to the U.S. and it was the beginning of his visit to Washington. He scrapped a visit to the West Coast to visit the Afghan community there to attend the funeral."

Reagan's funeral/memorial was held over seven days.

Jarod
09-03-2009, 09:07 AM
*sigh*

Just Geebus.... :shakes head:

You are helpless.

I understood your sarcasm, but as has been done to me plenty of times in debate here, I pretended I thought you were being serious. I could continue that farce, but I try to be honest in my debate.

Cancel 2016.2
09-03-2009, 02:15 PM
I understood your sarcasm, but as has been done to me plenty of times in debate here, I pretended I thought you were being serious. I could continue that farce, but I try to be honest in my debate.

lol.... right... an honest lawyer... LMAO...

Jarod
09-04-2009, 06:57 AM
"Teddy Kennedy got a better funeral than Reagan or Ford..."

"A funeral's size is not a measure of the person."

Lets see... you start out by saying that Kennedy's funeral was somehow better than Reagan's and Ford's, followed that by gizzing over the 'huge crowd', rambled on about how other politicians attended and paid respect, gizzed again at how great a man Kennedy was.... then stated "a funeral's size is not a measure of the person"....

So no... I did not read anything into what you stated.

Every statement I made is consistant with the other. WHere is an inconsistancy? You need to take a class in basic logic...!

Damocles
09-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Every statement I made is consistant with the other. WHere is an inconsistancy? You need to take a class in basic logic...!
Please.

You made the point that the amount of people that showed up made his funeral more "Presidential" than Reagan's. You got caught at it and now say that others have flawed logic?

First Kennedy's funeral wasn't nearly even close to as impressive as Reagan's funeral which lasted well over a week with 36 different world leaders showing up. Second, MJ's was larger with more celebrities crying, does that mean he is more "Presidential"?

This whole thread is an example of fail.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 07:51 AM
Please.

You made the point that the amount of people that showed up made his funeral more "Presidential" than Reagan's. You got caught at it and now say that others have flawed logic?

First Kennedy's funeral wasn't nearly even close to as impressive as Reagan's funeral which lasted well over a week with 36 different world leaders showing up. Second, MJ's was larger with more celebrities crying, does that mean he is more "Presidential"?

This whole thread is an example of fail.

BTW, you were saying that last nights "funeral" of MJ was going to be a big deal with lots of celebrities crying and a huge crowd... Not so!

I dont see where I said it was more "presidental" I said it was better!

Even had I said it was more "presidental" that is not the same thing as saying that I belive that the "size of a funeral is the measure of the person"!

Show me where I said anything inconsistant. Man, grumpy and quick to jump to allegations based on emotion rather than logic lately. You okay? SOmething up that you need to get off your chest?

Damocles
09-04-2009, 07:53 AM
BTW, you were saying that last nights "funeral" of MJ was going to be a big deal with lots of celebrities crying and a huge crowd... Not so!

Even had I said it was more "presidental" that is not the same thing as saying that I belive that the "size of a funeral is the measure of the person"!

Show me where I said anything inconsistant. Man, grumpy and quick to jump to allegations based on emotion rather than logic lately. You okay? SOmething up that you need to get off your chest?
Well over 200 celebrities with a huge crowd outside the cemetery. It certainly was more than a "private family affair" as you predicted.

Your point was that the crowd and because some Senator cried his funeral was more "Presidential" than Reagan's. Then you pretend you didn't say that the size of the crowd and people who attended didn't matter?

You, sir, are twisting so hard you are probably creating your own weather pattern. You failed and are now making others arguments for them. First, this Kennedy funeral wasn't more impressive than the people you noted, second, others who weren't even Presidents had more impressive funerals than Kennedy's and suddenly you want it so that the measure you used doesn't count anymore.

Your whole thread is full of fail on your part, and now you are trying to mend it rather than walking away sheepishly like any other sane human would do.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 08:02 AM
Well over 200 celebrities with a huge crowd outside the cemetery. It certainly was more than a "private family affair" as you predicted.

Your point was that the crowd and because some Senator cried his funeral was more "Presidential" than Reagan's. Then you pretend you didn't say that the size of the crowd and people who attended didn't matter?
You, sir, are twisting so hard you are probably creating your own weather
pattern. You failed and are now making others arguments for them. First, this Kennedy funeral wasn't more impressive than the people you noted, second, others who weren't even Presidents had more impressive funerals than Kennedy's and suddenly you want it so that the measure you used doesn't count anymore.

Your whole thread is full of fail on your part, and now you are trying to mend it rather than walking away sheepishly like any other sane human would do.

That was not my point. Those are your words, not mine.

I do not belive that the size or presidentalness or caliber of people who attend are a measure of the man. I never argued such and have never belived such. I merely pointed out that I felt Kennedy's funeral was "better funeral than Reagan or Ford..."

and that while I feel the guy is a hero such a funeral was was "unexpected" by me!

Damocles
09-04-2009, 08:06 AM

I do not belive that the size or presidentalness or caliber of people who attend are a measure of the man. I never argued such and have never belived such. I merely pointed out that I felt Kennedy's funeral was "better funeral than Reagan or Ford..."

and that while I feel the guy is a hero such a funeral was was "unexpected" by me!
Bull, and everybody can read your first post and the title of this thread, even when you equivocate at the end of it.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Bull, and everybody can read your first post and the title of this thread, even when you equivocate at the end of it.

They can, and they can make a decision based on emotion and what they want to belive, rather than what I said.

Damocles
09-04-2009, 08:14 AM
They can, and they can make a decision based on emotion and what they want to belive, rather than what I said.
Or they can read what you said and then laugh as other people note that you were simply ridiculous. It has nothing to do with emotion and everything to do with what you used to measure this as "Presidential"...

Cancel 2016.2
09-04-2009, 08:17 AM

LMAO... spin Jarod... spin... spin .... spin....

No matter how much you spin it, it is quite apparent that you were gushing about Kennedy have a 'better' funeral, because people stopped the procession and there were huge crowds 'showing how much he was loved' blah blah blah.....

Then it was pointed out to you that Reagans funeral (whose funeral you stated was not as good as Kennedy's) encompassed 7 days with all sorts of foreign dignitaries and current and former US government leaders etc...

Cancel 2016.2
09-04-2009, 08:18 AM

ROFLMAO.... you didn't expect the people of MA to gush over a Kennedy?

Jarod
09-04-2009, 08:23 AM
LMAO... spin Jarod... spin... spin .... spin....

No matter how much you spin it, it is quite apparent that you were gushing about Kennedy have a 'better' funeral, because people stopped the procession and there were huge crowds 'showing how much he was loved' blah blah blah.....

Then it was pointed out to you that Reagans funeral (whose funeral you stated was not as good as Kennedy's) encompassed 7 days with all sorts of foreign dignitaries and current and former US government leaders etc...

Depends on what you mean by "better" but I agree that in many ways I feel Kennedy got a better funeral than Regan and Ford. Do I consider that evidence that he was a better person? NO!

Now, you can argue with me that Reagans funeral was better than Kennedy's, I am happy to discuss that. Hell, my memory might be flawed on that point, maybe you can show me that I was wrong, but thats not what Dramo and I are going around about.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Or they can read what you said and then laugh as other people note that you were simply ridiculous. It has nothing to do with emotion and everything to do with what you used to measure this as "Presidential"...

Is the level of Presidentialness a measure of how good the dead person is?

Cancel 2016.2
09-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Depends on what you mean by "better" but I agree that in many ways I feel Kennedy got a better funeral than Regan and Ford. Do I consider that evidence that he was a better person? NO!

Now, you can argue with me that Reagans funeral was better than Kennedy's, I am happy to discuss that. Hell, my memory might be flawed on that point, maybe you can show me that I was wrong, but thats not what Dramo and I are going around about.

I already showed you that you were wrong on that. It was that and Damo's comments about MJ's funeral that got you to reverse course into 'the size of the funeral doesn't matter'....

Damocles
09-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Is the level of Presidentialness a measure of how good the dead person is?
Your measure was the funeral and the attendees. We are discussing that.

The measure of Presidential is made by the person actually being President. And believe me, had he been President the funeral would have been impressive indeed.

Damocles
09-04-2009, 08:28 AM
I already showed you that you were wrong on that. It was that and Damo's comments about MJ's funeral that got you to reverse course into 'the size of the funeral doesn't matter'....
Well MJ's funeral was very "Presidential" if we use Jarod's measure that he used at the beginning of the thread and is now trying to spin out of.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Your measure was the funeral and the attendees. We are discussing that.

The measure of Presidential is made by the person actually being President. And believe me, had he been President the funeral would have been impressive indeed.

I said that a funeral and its attendees is a measure of how good the person was?

Damocles
09-04-2009, 08:36 AM
I said that a funeral and its attendees is a measure of how good the person was?
You did, and you said that the funeral itself was "Presidential"... You used the attendees as the example, and the numbers of people who "stopped the procession" as the reason.

You, sir, are again creating your own weather pattern.

Seriously, for somebody who was Senator for so long the funeral was very quickly done. I think it was to keep protesters at bay.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 09:23 AM
You did, and you said that the funeral itself was "Presidential"... You used the attendees as the example, and the numbers of people who "stopped the procession" as the reason.

You, sir, are again creating your own weather pattern.

Seriously, for somebody who was Senator for so long the funeral was very quickly done. I think it was to keep protesters at bay.

WHERE DID I SAY THAT A FUNERAL AND ITS ATTENDEES IS A MEASURE OF HOW GOOD THE PERSON WAS?

Was that just something you made up? Was it a lie? Come on, this is not at all like you!

If I said it, show me where!

I did say it was presidental and the attendees is an illistration of what was presidental about it... I have no problem with that, to me it was!

Damocles
09-04-2009, 09:41 AM
WHERE DID I SAY THAT A FUNERAL AND ITS ATTENDEES IS A MEASURE OF HOW GOOD THE PERSON WAS?

Was that just something you made up? Was it a lie? Come on, this is not at all like you!

If I said it, show me where!

I did say it was presidental and the attendees is an illistration of what was presidental about it... I have no problem with that, to me it was!
It is implicit in your post, quit being deliberately obtuse, especially about your own meaning.

leaningright
09-04-2009, 09:45 AM
It is implicit in your post, quit being deliberately obtuse, especially about your own meaning.

He's a lawyer, what do you expect. That he would mean what he said. Very funny......:)

Jarod
09-04-2009, 09:54 AM

Okay, so now that you have devined meaning that I never intended, you are claiming it was implicit.

Your interpertation to what I said, not mine!

Jarod
09-04-2009, 09:54 AM
He's a lawyer, what do you expect. That he would mean what he said. Very funny......:)

No, clearly I ment what I said, not what you want to say the implicaton was!

Damocles
09-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Okay, so now that you have devined meaning that I never intended, you are claiming it was implicit.

Your interpertation to what I said, not mine!
Please, you intended us to think the funeral was magnificent because it was as you described it, with many people and crying conservative Senator in attendance.

I ascertained what you intended to mean from what you said, you later tried to wriggle out of it because it was pointed out that the funeral in question wasn't "Presidential" at all and paled in comparison to other funerals even of some people with less caliber...

Cancel 2016.2
09-04-2009, 09:59 AM
No, clearly I ment what I said, not what you want to say the implicaton was!

What a load of crap... it most certainly was implicit in what you stated.

You compared Kennedy's funeral to that of two Presidents.

You then gushed at the 'large crowds' and 'how they stopped the procession' and 'it must be a reflection of how much they were loved' etc....

Now you spew forth this 'I didn't mean it that way'?

Jarod
09-04-2009, 10:05 AM
What a load of crap... it most certainly was implicit in what you stated.

You compared Kennedy's funeral to that of two Presidents.

You then gushed at the 'large crowds' and 'how they stopped the procession' and 'it must be a reflection of how much they were loved' etc....

Now you spew forth this 'I didn't mean it that way'?

I never said a large procession was the measure of a man. Your words, not mine!

Expected from you, pittafull from Dramo as he clearly is better than that!

Cancel 2016.2
09-04-2009, 10:24 AM
I never said a large procession was the measure of a man. Your words, not mine!

Expected from you, pittafull from Dramo as he clearly is better than that!

Like I stated Jarod, your words are plain for everyone to see. Now matter how much you try to spin this, it will not change that.

Norman Paperman
09-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Ah yes, the adoring masses. And those masses were shown the love by Rose Kennedy Schlossberg...

For us, the "little people":

U5a7yYXnxmc&NR=1

Jarod
09-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Like I stated Jarod, your words are plain for everyone to see. Now matter how much you try to spin this, it will not change that.

Your words not mine.

Cancel 2016.2
09-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Your words not mine.

That is the part where you are wrong... they were most certainly your words. So quit acting like a petulant child and trying to pretend you didn't say exactly that.

Jarod
09-04-2009, 02:09 PM
That is the part where you are wrong... they were most certainly your words. So quit acting like a petulant child and trying to pretend you didn't say exactly that.

No, you are attaching a different meaning to my words and pretending that is what I said. Silly Silly Silly!

USFREEDOM911
09-04-2009, 05:30 PM

You sure are spending a lot of time, trying to show how great a pedophiles funeral was.

Cancel5
09-04-2009, 05:34 PM
im glad I stayed home and didn't watch it on tv. only 4 kennedy funerals I'd have ever attended.
I wouldn't even venture to guess. I watched John's, Bobby's, followed Rose's in the paper, Jacqueline's and little John's. The image of him saluting his dad's casket will forever be engraved in my mind.

Cancel5
09-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh, but Michael's was special, he had Jesus Juice. We don't know what that would have done to Kennedy????

Minister of Truth
09-04-2009, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't even venture to guess. I watched John's, Bobby's, followed Rose's in the paper, Jacqueline's and little John's. The image of him saluting his dad's casket will forever be engraved in my mind.

Good use of free time.

/MSG/
09-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I never really worry about my funeral. I won't be around to see it after all so I don't really look for what may or may not happen with it. I have more important things to do like living. And to put this all in perspective my grandfather received a better funeral than Ted Kennedy (albeit with fewer famous people).

Minister of Truth
09-05-2009, 07:40 PM
I never really worry about my funeral. I won't be around to see it after all so I don't really look for what may or may not happen with it. I have more important things to do like living. And to put this all in perspective my grandfather received a better funeral than Ted Kennedy (albeit with fewer famous people).

Hey, don't worry Jack, if your funeral sucks, we will ban together and commit acts of piracy against those responsible.

:clink:

DamnYankee
09-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Ah yes, the adoring masses. And those masses were shown the love by Rose Kennedy Schlossberg...

For us, the "little people":

U5a7yYXnxmc&NR=1 It looks like she's qualified to be a Democrat senator.

Jarod
09-08-2009, 07:46 AM
It looks like she's qualified to be a Democrat senator.

More likely a Republican President... What did you post when Bush did this on camera?

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 08:10 AM
More likely a Republican President... What did you post when Bush did this on camera?
I didn't see it. Did he do it to the general public?

Jarod
09-08-2009, 08:18 AM
I didn't see it. Did he do it to the general public?

A television camera... Id say so.

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 08:43 AM
A television camera... Id say so.Link? To prove your comparison to apples with an orange.

Jarod
09-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Link? To prove your comparison to apples with an orange.

Go to Google and type in Bush gives the finger. You will find it easily.

Damocles
09-08-2009, 10:11 AM
So you are saying you are too lazy to just post a link?

Damocles
09-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Like the upside down book photo... The finger photo is a photoshopped job... if you post the picture you can see the editing on the finger, it is a different color than the hand and the index finger was changed.

Here is the snopes article about the upside down book photo you see on this site sometimes.

Upside down book photo (http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/bushbook.asp)

Jarod
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
So you are saying you are too lazy to just post a link?

Yup, ive seen it a thousand times on this cite and elsewhere. I dont have a lot of respect for SOuthernman, im tired today.. so ya. I am being lazy.

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Yup, ive seen it a thousand times on this cite and elsewhere. I dont have a lot of respect for SOuthernman, im tired today.. so ya. I am being lazy. Since you're an admitted lazy and liar, I'll consider your lack of respect as a badge of honor.

Jarod
09-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Since you're an admitted lazy and liar, I'll consider your lack of respect as a badge of honor.

I am an "admitted lazy" but where did I say I was a liar?

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
I am an "admitted lazy" but where did I say I was a liar? You said that 'Bush gave the finger too' then when told it was a photoshop you admitted that you knew that. The rational conclusion is that you are an admitted liar.

Jarod
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
You said that 'Bush gave the finger too' then when told it was a photoshop you admitted that you knew that. The rational conclusion is that you are an admitted liar.

Dam boy, you cant read... I never agreed it was photoshoped or "admitted" that I knew such a thing... !

Jarod
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Okay, I got off my lazy ass and looked it up.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4955425840773126414#

I do not belive this video is photoshoped.

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Okay, I got off my lazy ass and looked it up.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4955425840773126414#

I do not belive this video is photoshoped.
Either you're an admitted liar or stupid:
Access to the requested site has been restricted due to its contents.

URL/Content: video.google.com/videoplay
Description: Website contains prohibited Adult content...as well as a pervert.

Jarod
09-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Either you're an admitted liar or stupid: ..as well as a pervert.

You are pittafull.

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 01:21 PM
You are pittafull. How ironic. *shug*

christiefan915
09-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Like the upside down book photo... The finger photo is a photoshopped job... if you post the picture you can see the editing on the finger, it is a different color than the hand and the index finger was changed.

Here is the snopes article about the upside down book photo you see on this site sometimes.

Upside down book photo (http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/bushbook.asp)

This video wasn't photoshopped.

YouTube - Bush gives the Finger..

DamnYankee
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM

YouTube - Bush gives the Finger.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutUDZ7Dq0s) LOL You liberals compare Bush joking with his camera crew with a Kennedy broad flipping off the public. How fucking pitiful.

christiefan915
09-08-2009, 08:06 PM
LOL You liberals compare Bush joking with his camera crew with a Kennedy broad flipping off the public. How fucking pitiful.

That Kennedy broad isn't the president of the United States.

I agree, though, that bush flipping the bird in front of a live camera is effing pitiful.

TuTu Monroe
09-08-2009, 08:39 PM

YouTube - Bush gives the Finger.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutUDZ7Dq0s)

Looks like he was having a good time, regardless. :)

Jeff
09-08-2009, 11:42 PM
I guess I thought it was a funeral without a burial. Ive attended several such funerals. Especally in the north where the ground is too frozen to dig a hole in the winter. The interrment, is held seperatly and is often just a few family members.

Not sure how far North ya mean, but I worked in a cemetery when I was a kid and the backhoe had NP ripping threw Ice

My question is, do all the people that die just lay in the funeral homes till summer?

DamnYankee
09-09-2009, 06:06 AM
That Kennedy broad isn't the president of the United States.

I agree, though, that bush flipping the bird in front of a live camera is effing pitiful.
Wow so because he's the President he can't joke around?: You liberals are fucking pitiful. pke:

Damocles
09-09-2009, 07:14 AM

YouTube - Bush gives the Finger.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutUDZ7Dq0s)
Yeah, this was when he was a Gov... This one is clearly messing around before going live, but this one is at least real unlike the photo with the President carrying his dog that gets spread around.

Jarod
09-09-2009, 07:30 AM
But this "Kennedy" if she is even a Kennedy is equally as tenuious. Maybe she saw a friend who was making fun of her and she responded how I would respond.

Maybe its a fake.

Maybe she was pissed, still I dont know why we are even discussing it!

DamnYankee
09-09-2009, 08:15 AM
More likely she was simply acting in a typical liberal elitist fashion. *shrug*