PDA

View Full Version : Hey DARLA!

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Post a pic your avatar is sooo...boring...let's see what a gal who lives in NO or supports it looks like! Minus the cover that is...lol

Cancel7
11-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Damo the next time you want to make fun of me because of what I said about conservative men and me on my other board, look twice at the posts here.

And tell me that they're not all the same.

they all want to f a liberal chick.

As to you, moron, you've got the wrong liberal chick, trust me.

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Damo the next time you want to make fun of me because of what I said about conservative men and me on my other board, look twice at the posts here.

And tell me that they're not all the same.

they all want to f a liberal chick.

As to you, moron, you've got the wrong liberal chick, trust me.

A conservative dude does not want to "F" a liberal chick...just lead em' to water...ya are all messed up hun...back to Debate 101 with ya!

Cancel7
11-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Post a picture of your daughter without the cover that is.

I'm sure the board can use the excitement, and your avatar is pretty boring itself

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 02:56 PM

I'm sure the board can use the excitement, and your avatar is pretty boring itself

ask (no one to vote for) or in this board...the owner and admin..he has seen a pic of my daughter...and me...get a grip libby gal...conservatives are cute and rock....!

Cancel7
11-12-2006, 03:00 PM
ask (no one to vote for) or in this board...the owner and admin..he has seen a pic of my daughter...and me...get a grip libby gal...conservatives are cute and rock....!

"ask (no one to vote for) or in this board"

Can you re-write this in English?

If I'd known your first language was pig latin, I would have gone slower with you.

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 03:06 PM
"ask (no one to vote for) or in this board"

Can you re-write this in English?

If I'd known your first language was pig latin, I would have gone slower with you.

Hey Damo...please help this lost gal...!:rolleyes:

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
to see a true pic of who Darla is...me thinks she is a phoney...pretending to be African American or a Muslim...for the sake of shock value...:rolleyes:

Cancel7
11-12-2006, 03:19 PM
This guy is bugfuck nuts.

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 03:20 PM

Darla is a phoney...have a nice day...girlie!:pke:

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 04:27 PM

Here ya go...

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/5213/otsisaisaq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

She is the fox with the black hair...now show yours or back off!

Damocles
11-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Nah, he knows be by another name on another board...

Cancel7
11-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Nah, he knows be by another name on another board...

Oh...I really dont' care, and wasn't referencing that.

I'm referring to his insane claim that I am "pretending to be a Muslim and need to post my pic to prove that I am one" simply because I did not answer his demand to know whether or not I'm a Muslim

He's either a drunk, or out of his mind.

He is defintely an asshole.

Did you want me to be clearer?

Cypress
11-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh Lord, another Con posting pics of his daughter and calling her "foxy".

Darla, this rings a bell of a certain toupe-wearing spider on another board.

Yikes!

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Oh...I really dont' care, and wasn't referencing that.

I'm referring to his insane claim that I am "pretending to be a Muslim and need to post my pic to prove that I am one" simply because I did not answer his demand to know whether or not I'm a Muslim

He's either a drunk, or out of his mind.

He is defintely an asshole.

Did you want me to be clearer?

More shuck and jive...no demand was made just a simple question was asked...a bit defensive are we? And please can't libs post without using profanity? And I only suggested you post a pic because you made fun of Dixie...So here is your chance to prove me wrong to all the room!

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 08:11 PM

Yikes!

wise and perfect liberal soul...I am proud of my kids...and fox is a enduring term...smart and cute...so up yours!

Damocles
11-12-2006, 08:20 PM
I can see nothing wrong with somebody being proud of their family. Come on guys... It's his family! His pride is well centered on his family who appear happy and well centered themselves.

Cancel7
11-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Yikes!

They're all very creepy people.

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 08:59 PM
They're all very creepy people.

right outta the mouths of babes in drag...at least Conservatives kids give us grandchildren to dote over...can you say the same...el creepy!:rolleyes:

Borat
11-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Ooolala Battlesborn I like your sister, she look like she make your family much money as prostitute. My sister is also very beautiful and expensive, she won contest in my country for best taking the khrum in the mouth. She held title for three years, and now is second.

I would also like to say, I would be interest in seeing pictures of Darla. Does she have the pictures with no clothes, or in sex act with other woman?

Battleborne
11-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Ooolala Battlesborn I like your sister, she look like she make your family much money as prostitute. My sister is also very beautiful and expensive, she won contest in my country for best taking the khrum in the mouth. She held title for three years, and now is second.

I would also like to say, I would be interest in seeing pictures of Darla. Does she have the pictures with no clothes, or in sex act with other woman?

I don't have a sister...just two hard ass brothers...maybe I will introduce you to them via your comment...and if ya were referring to my daughter...betta apologize real quick lest I have to bury ya in Siberia...ya betta stick with hitting on darla maybe she will help ya out!:pke:

Borat
11-12-2006, 11:21 PM
I don't have a sister...just two hard ass brothers...maybe I will introduce you to them via your comment...and if ya were referring to my daughter...betta apologize real quick lest I have to bury ya in Siberia...ya betta stick with hitting on darla maybe she will help ya out!:pke:

Most apologies sir, it was not realized this was your daughter. I will offer two truckloads of fertilizer. In my country, this is unheard of crazy insane offer, you will not do better.