PDA

View Full Version : APP - The death of the moderates

FUCK THE POLICE
08-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Half the Republican caucus in the senate used to be moderate. Now there are two. I heard there was still a single moderate R in the house. Can't remember who it was. This is down from five moderate R's and a handful of moderates in the house; every new election seems to shake more and more out.

On the Democratic side, there are about six moderate senators. We also have the Blue Dogs, and at fifty that's significantly more than the one moderate in the house. But fifty moderates is significantly different than the seventy or so conservatives the used to form a Democratic base.

Of course, the weakness of liberalism in America leaves the Democrats having to form as more of a liberal-moderate coalition than the Republicans solidified conservative base. If you had only the 50% most liberal Democrats governing I'm sure you'd get significantly different policy changes; if you had only the 50% most conservative Republicans governing I doubt you'd notice any difference at all.

But the moderate politician in America isn't really dying; it's dead.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 08:47 PM
the dripping irony from one of the most partisan and non-moderate posters on this board

tinfoil
08-23-2009, 09:05 PM
I feel sorry for watermark. Being that young and perfering the internet to sex is so sad. He should be getting laid. Go out and find a man to be with, watermark. Find a man who will put his cock in your ass when you're horny and hug you when you feel down. Let go of the internet and go find the one you love and who loves you

Cancel5
08-23-2009, 09:07 PM
I feel sorry for watermark. Being that young and perfering the internet to sex is so sad. He should be getting laid. Go out and find a man to be with, watermark. Find a man who will put his cock in your ass when you're horny and hug you when you feel down. Let go of the internet and go find the one you love and who loves you
So, you want your brand of happiness for others, aren't you nice!

tinfoil
08-23-2009, 09:12 PM
So, you want your brand of happiness for others, aren't you nice!

Me? I likes the milfs.

But we know watermark is a faggot, so let's hope he finds the penis he's looking for.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-23-2009, 09:51 PM

Oh, but the internet does put a cock in my ass. You just don't know.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Me? I likes the milfs.

And I'm sure all MILF's love aging schizophrenic ugly racist obnoxious rude bitter conservatard conspiracy theorists. I'd totally put your chance at ever having sex in the future above the 3% mark.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-23-2009, 09:54 PM
But we know watermark is a faggot, so let's hope he finds the penis he's looking for.

All we can do is pray.