PDA

View Full Version : I need filling in

evince
08-23-2009, 06:51 PM
What were all the big happenings that I have missed here since I have been gone?

I was at the beach about half the summer hosting Beach parties for all number of my family members.

The other half of the time I was car and house shopping.

I then forgot my password yet once again and Damo had to hook me up so I could get back on.

Thanks Damo.

cawacko
08-23-2009, 06:54 PM
I'll tell you what you've missed... absolutely nothing. Same cast of characters with the same arguments. I'm an addict to this board so I'm not putting it down but you can leave for months at a time and come back and predict the arguments taking place here.

evince
08-23-2009, 06:54 PM
There are some new cast members though

ib1yysguy
08-23-2009, 06:57 PM
We figured you were dead. Seriously.

LadyT
08-23-2009, 06:58 PM
There are some new cast members though

Hey Hun!

Its been a while! My friend J told me to tell you "Hi" btw! A bunch of wackjob internet stalkers have descended on the board. It can get kind of creepy at times, but otherwise, same old same old.

Sounds like you had a fun summer!

evince
08-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Tell J I said Hi right back. I bet her hair is good and long now and looks great.

I was only partly dead. I needed to get away from all the politicing for a spell.

The beach house is so very comforting and it kinda feels like Pop ( what I called my father in law) is right there with you making everyone feel comfortable.

He loved people and loved sharing whatever he had with them. Some of my bros and sis's knew him since they were little kids.

BRUTALITOPS
08-23-2009, 07:13 PM
April - AOLers showed up. They are mostly conservative. They tell bad jokes amongst themselves and giggle.

* some debates happen:

1.) dixie claims solar wind is just like earth wind. Think pirate ships in space.

2.) postmodernprophet (religious member that pretends he/she's logical) argues that atheists are irrational because we can't disprove of god, therefore our belief system is also based on faith and we wont admit it. Also suggests things are true because bible says it's true. Mottley explains circular reasoning to no avail.

We added an "APP" forum which is slightly more tightly controlled. Dixie's vagina bled out in enormous proportions because I didn't ban ib1 for calling him a "baby" and so he's somewhere in the ether right now leading his mass exodus of one.

* more debates happen*

We just had a JPP awards where various members voted on who rocks and stuff.

That's about it.

I'm grind, 911america4eva is watermark.

Welcome home, I honestly thought you were dead.

evince
08-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey thanks grind.

I will quote the monty python movies and say..."But I'm not dead yet"

Minister of Truth
08-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Grind and Waterdork have changed their names to \o/ and 911AMERICA (something or other). I am about to temporarily change my name for a little while, which I will be contacting Grind about, but I've been busy. Basically, it will be themed based upon all of the pictures of hot women in bikini's that I've been randomly posting for the past month or so, ever since this thread was posted:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=466901&highlight=notes#post466901

Cypress
08-23-2009, 07:18 PM
What were all the big happenings that I have missed here since I have been gone?

Dixie had another meltdown, and ran away crying like a school girl.

Cawacko got drunk and got his ass beat.

I got a promotion, and spent like 6 months working 7 days a week to reign in evil corporations.

welcome back!

evince
08-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey 3D and Cy,

Dixie is better off living in la la land anyway.

And those bikini pics ...well .....gee.......Thats great 3D.

evince
08-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Good night folks.

Mott the Hoople
08-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey Desh. Glad to see you back. Meme will now have a mortal enemy. The fireworks should be grand. I changed my handle from "Mottleydude" to my original internet handle "Mott the Hoople". Dixie's vagina hurts but that's hardly anything new and I'm sure he'll be back to call us a pinhead sometime soon. It's to bad you were gone cause you could have given Dixie a running for the money for the "Best Thread Starter" award. A large number of right wing conservatives from AOL joined the site and gave us much needed new blood. They will probably loath you for being the unapologetic liberal that you are but I'm sure your gird for battle. I grew an herb garden this summer, it turned out well. I tried to invent a new process to recycle used kitty litter, that didn't turn out so well. We have two new trolls. The Tick and Earl Buttz. Both are hillareous. I started riding my bike again. I'm up to 100 miles a week. I'd like to get up to 150 miles a week before it gets to cold.

Find any new recipes while you were gone?

Mott the Hoople
08-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Oh yea. I almost forgot. Charver made a new movie. It rocks!

meme
08-23-2009, 08:03 PM
meme has no enemies nor cares if anyone wants to become one..

so you all just keep on dreaming..:)

Cancel5
08-23-2009, 08:05 PM

I was at the beach about half the summer hosting Beach parties for all number of my family members.

The other half of the time I was car and house shopping.

I then forgot my password yet once again and Damo had to hook me up so I could get back on.

Thanks Damo.

Breach parties, with Annette? I love beach parties! I could kick sand in a few faces!

uscitizen
08-23-2009, 09:53 PM
We have a new forum Above Plain Politics with different rules than the rest of the board.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 10:10 PM
obama resigned in disgrace and joe the stud biden is in charge

FUCK THE POLICE
08-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Conservatives have lost their minds.

cawacko
08-23-2009, 10:17 PM

Speaking of Biden what's he been up to recently? I haven't heard his name mentioned in awhile. At least recently he really seems to be in the background or just doing all his work behind the scenes.

Damocles
08-23-2009, 10:18 PM
He's been told to STFD and STFU and go and find the "number" of the website he's supposedly in charge of.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Speaking of Biden what's he been up to recently? I haven't heard his name mentioned in awhile. At least recently he really seems to be in the background or just doing all his work behind the scenes.

in the 11th hour of shoe surgery, though he has a big mouth, apparently his show is even bigger

too funny.....the libs ragged on palin as she was next in charge....yet even the libs want biden to stfu and go away....

Cancel5
08-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I just bought my ticket for Canada!

Minister of Truth
08-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Hey 3D and Cy,

Dixie is better off living in la la land anyway.

And those bikini pics ...well .....gee.......Thats great 3D.

You are oh, so welcome Desh!

Anyway, this is more what I post now. I also use them to parody Southern Man's gimick of posting *shrug* at the end of every post. I insert one of these babes and write *shag*

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8114/caseycarlsonbikini68873oz1.jpg

PostmodernProphet
08-24-2009, 06:07 AM
2.) postmodernprophet (religious member that pretends he/she's logical) argues that atheists are irrational because we can't disprove of god, therefore our belief system is also based on faith and we wont admit it. Also suggests things are true because bible says it's true. Mottley explains circular reasoning to no avail.

it's "he".....and obviously Grind is still not very good at understanding philosophical arguments.....

Blackwater Lunchbreak
08-24-2009, 06:38 AM
it's "he".....and obviously Grind is still not very good at understanding philosophical arguments.....

no dude, your thoughts on religion are warped by irrationality.

Damocles
08-24-2009, 07:17 AM
Filling in:

Three theories, three people...

Taichiliberal: "Aids has no connection at all to HIV, and you're foolish to use condoms."

AssHatZombie: "Noahidism is spreading rampantly through every college campus and soon you'll be worshiping Jews and unable to eat oysters on the half shell."

BlackAsCoal: "9/11 could not have possibly happened because I say, 'Law of Thermodynamics' when I write a post and you don't."

Grind changes name several times. Watermark does too.

New AOLers come on board, several are libs, several are Cons, they have some baggage from their time together on AOL you'll see some of their dirty underwear occasionally.

Health Care is about the only topic of any importance at the moment on the board.

Mott the Hoople
08-24-2009, 07:22 AM
no dude, your thoughts on religion are warped by irrationality.
And if anyone would know about that it's Asshat!! :clink: