PDA

View Full Version : APP - future expensive life prolonging health care

Don Quixote
08-23-2009, 08:25 AM
i think that withholding expensive health care to prolong life will be proposed and voted on in the more distant future as baby boomers reach an age where they will need it

tinfoil
08-23-2009, 09:07 PM
i think that withholding expensive health care to prolong life will be proposed and voted on in the more distant future as baby boomers reach an age where they will need it

death panel?

Don Quixote
08-23-2009, 09:48 PM
death panel?

yeah, just not for a while...give it 15 - 20 years though, when the baby boomers become really expensive

USFREEDOM911
08-23-2009, 11:09 PM
yeah, just not for a while...give it 15 - 20 years though, when the baby boomers become really expensive

It'll give the Obama followers something to look forward to, as they begin to age.

SOYLENT GREEN ANYONE??

Don Quixote
08-24-2009, 12:50 AM
It'll give the Obama followers something to look forward to, as they begin to age.

SOYLENT GREEN ANYONE??

all of the wwii baby boomers - include europe and asia

yeah, soylent green for when resources run low

USFREEDOM911
08-24-2009, 12:58 AM
all of the wwii baby boomers - include europe and asia

yeah, soylent green for when resources run low

YUMMY; but needs salt.

Hermes Thoth
08-24-2009, 05:52 AM

Which health care isn't intended to prolong life?

apple0154
08-24-2009, 06:23 AM

And probably assisted suicide will be on the agenda. Not everyone wants to live regardless of the quality of life.

Mr. Kevorkian was a man ahead of his time.

Minister of Truth
08-24-2009, 08:40 AM
And probably assisted suicide will be on the agenda. Not everyone wants to live regardless of the quality of life.

He is my hero.

Don Quixote
08-24-2009, 09:04 AM

too true