PDA

View Full Version : Just When You Think He Has Gone Away!

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 02:30 PM
YouTube - TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story'

Jeff
08-22-2009, 03:53 PM
YouTube - TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU)

I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds, this guy is a ass, and we the American people have helped make him rich by paying to watch his BS

But he does remind me of a poster on the board, LOL, looks wise anyway

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I couldn't get past the first 20 seconds, this guy is a ass, and we the American people have helped make him rich by paying to watch his BS

I don't look a thing like Moore! :cool:

Jeff
08-22-2009, 03:56 PM

Maybe a li... lol, not you, lol:)

TuTu Monroe
08-22-2009, 09:41 PM

He's bad ass ugly. Typical liberal.

meme
08-22-2009, 09:44 PM
MM is the biggest joke there is...nothing like biting off the hand that made him rich...

uscitizen
08-22-2009, 09:45 PM
MM is the biggest joke there is...nothing like biting off the hand that made him rich...

True he never would have gotten rich without Republicans to ridicule.

TuTu Monroe
08-22-2009, 10:36 PM

Ummmm, that is debatable.

meme
08-22-2009, 10:51 PM

he's on your side dear, so you can't shake him off just like that...and we do laugh hysterically at you all...

RockX
08-22-2009, 11:15 PM
The liberals hero tossed to the side like yesterdays trash. Remember when the libtards worshiped and praised the fat one, not so long ago. Now look at them, the new one has told them all to sing only praises to him, all others must die.

Jeff
08-23-2009, 01:12 AM

And the Dems to spend there hard earned cash to see his trash

Epicurus
08-23-2009, 11:41 AM
MM is a fucking idiot and a hypocrite.

uscitizen
08-23-2009, 12:34 PM
MM has never gotten a dime from me, nor have I seen any of his films.

Jeff
08-23-2009, 01:21 PM
MM has never gotten a dime from me, not have I seen any of his films.

That makes 2 of us

Cancel5
08-23-2009, 05:05 PM

No, just wait for it to come to TV

uscitizen
08-23-2009, 05:10 PM

True it is trashy how some republicans act.

Kinda like watching Jerry Springer I suppose. I don't watch that either.

Jeff
08-23-2009, 07:02 PM
True it is trashy how some republicans act.

Kinda like watching Jerry Springer I suppose. I don't watch that either.

So lets see if I got this right, MM makes movies making fun of the trashy Rep. and the Dem. don't watch them, so I guess the Rep. pay to watch themselves be mocked, gotcha :rolleyes:

evince
08-23-2009, 07:10 PM
I suggest some of you go back and watch F 911 and realize just how much Moore was right about.

Funny how you hate the people who turned out to be tellin you the truth and "cling" to the assholes who lied their asses off to you.

Jeff
08-23-2009, 07:17 PM
I suggest some of you go back and watch F 911 and realize just how much Moore was right about.

Funny how you hate the people who turned out to be tellin you the truth and "cling" to the assholes who lied their asses off to you.

Honestly I tried to watch it, it lasted about 10 mins, I think the only truth he put in there was his name, that's just my opinion

But think about how stupid Washington is, MM told them this was all a lie and yet we still hunt Bin Laden, LOL OOO and don't forget it isn't GW and his band of criminals and liars doing it now

Seriously my question is ( and it has been posted in this thread before) if MM has shown so many lies, why are the Dems. that would love to hammer GW and his cronies still hunting him? To me that puts a major ??? on MM

evince
08-23-2009, 07:21 PM
You do realize the war on Terror was ended?

Everything I ever suspected about the Bush admin is already being confirmed just by=uy ex members of the cabal writing their books.

MM was right and you my friend fell for a thousand lies in the name of party.

Jeff
08-23-2009, 07:30 PM
You do realize the war on Terror was ended?

Everything I ever suspected about the Bush admin is already being confirmed just by=uy ex members of the cabal writing their books.

MM was right and you my friend fell for a thousand lies in the name of party.

evince you may be 100% right , But Obama ran his campaign on we need to be hunting Bin Laden not fighting in Iraq

So I ask why are we still hunting Bin Laden if it was all a lie?

And I am asking this seriously, not trying to be a smart ass

Cypress
08-23-2009, 08:02 PM
YouTube - TRAILER: Michael Moore's 'Capitalism: A Love Story' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU)

Sweet! I'm always up for an MM film

Cancel5
08-23-2009, 08:09 PM
evince you may be 100% right , But Obama ran his campaign on we need to be hunting Bin Laden not fighting in Iraq

So I ask why are we still hunting Bin Laden if it was all a lie?

And I am asking this seriously, not trying to be a smart ass

We are still hunting bin Laden, news to me!

Jeff
08-23-2009, 08:25 PM
We are still hunting bin Laden, news to me!

Damn another one of Obama's lies, and to think how many people I have seen post on here how we shouldn't be in Iraq we should be looking for Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Guess steppin up the offensive in Afghanistan is all a lie to, Bet the parents of the dead soldiers would like to know we are there for no reason :rolleyes:

uscitizen
08-23-2009, 09:42 PM
So lets see if I got this right, MM makes movies making fun of the trashy Rep. and the Dem. don't watch them, so I guess the Rep. pay to watch themselves be mocked, gotcha :rolleyes:

sure they have to watch them to make fun of the movie.
Kinda like skin flick censors.

Jeff
08-23-2009, 09:50 PM
sure they have to watch them to make fun of the movie.
Kinda like skin flick censors.

LOL, might be

Minister of Truth
09-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Yes, back to feudalism and mercantilism!! I always wanted to become a lord and invest in a new colony!

TuTu Monroe
09-02-2009, 08:18 AM

The left doesn't have any hard-earned cash. They cash their welfare check, smoke pot and wait for the next check to arrive.

Jeff
09-02-2009, 08:29 PM
The left doesn't have any hard-earned cash. They cash their welfare check, smoke pot and wait for the next check to arrive.

LMAO, how true

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TuTu Monroe again.

Obfuscate
11-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Sweet! I'm always up for an MM film

I'm sure, you need your talking points.

TuTu Monroe
11-13-2009, 09:02 PM
LMAO, how true

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TuTu Monroe again.

Hi Jeff, nice to see you posting again. Stay around, OK? That is if you can stomach it. :D

I'll give you a positive rep. You deserve it.

SouthernBelle82
12-09-2009, 06:11 PM
The liberals hero tossed to the side like yesterdays trash. Remember when the libtards worshiped and praised the fat one, not so long ago. Now look at them, the new one has told them all to sing only praises to him, all others must die.

Uh Michael Moore has been going after Democrats since the Clinton administration. Anyone who knows Moore and his films knows this basic fact. I believe Moore is an independent. I saw a doc of his a few yrs ago where he was going after NAFTA and how stupid that is. As far as his films and critics only thing you guys have mentioned is his weight/looks or called him some other name. You haven't debated on facts at all. Interesting that is.

SouthernBelle82
12-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Honestly I tried to watch it, it lasted about 10 mins, I think the only truth he put in there was his name, that's just my opinion

But think about how stupid Washington is, MM told them this was all a lie and yet we still hunt Bin Laden, LOL OOO and don't forget it isn't GW and his band of criminals and liars doing it now

Seriously my question is ( and it has been posted in this thread before) if MM has shown so many lies, why are the Dems. that would love to hammer GW and his cronies still hunting him? To me that puts a major ??? on MM

Moore backs everything up on his website with citations. Where's yours? Who says Dems hunt him? Lots of Democrats I know like him and watch his films. You need to get out more.

SouthernBelle82
12-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Damn another one of Obama's lies, and to think how many people I have seen post on here how we shouldn't be in Iraq we should be looking for Bin Laden in Afghanistan, Guess steppin up the offensive in Afghanistan is all a lie to, Bet the parents of the dead soldiers would like to know we are there for no reason :rolleyes:

Uh yes hon. Obama has always had his mission about getting BinLadin and the Taliban. :palm: Personally I think Bin Ladin has been dead for yrs and in Afghanistan there are only 100 AlQida there and the Taliban is their govt so only their people can get rid of them.

DigitalDave
12-15-2009, 10:15 PM

First, I will say when Michael was looking for material for this new movie, a group of shareholders and I sent him enough material to fill his two hours. But unfortunatly, he'd rather not give you the full story, he just wants to sensationalize and make some dough. If you want the truth, go read my blogs about WaMu and the other topics I started. There is some real eye opening details in there for you to browse through. Michael Moore was too afraid to touch it, and it would have been a great movie about how the government colluded with a few evil corps to bring down the economy.

DigitalDave
12-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Moore backs everything up on his website with citations. Where's yours? Who says Dems hunt him? Lots of Democrats I know like him and watch his films. You need to get out more.

I back mine up with actual court documents....