PDA

View Full Version : MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Dachshund
07-10-2023, 12:25 PM
(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Should anyone has a more plausible analysis -let's hear it !

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

Damocles
07-10-2023, 12:56 PM
I shall sticky this thread and give it the due attention it should have. Maybe I should make a "predictions" forum in the Politics arena of the board...

What say you folks? Would it be useful?

Hawkeye10
07-10-2023, 02:10 PM
Predictions are hard because America is in collapse and the election is a year and a half away.....BUT.....My current expectation is that it will be the Regime candidate which I expect will be Newsome against RFK jr on the D side. One way or another Trump will be removed from the field and the R candidate will be irrelevant. The Regime candidate will be declared the winner.

Hawkeye10
07-10-2023, 03:57 PM
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1678414935561207809

Dachshund
07-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Predictions are hard because America is in collapse and the election is a year and a half away.....BUT.....My current expectation is that it will be the Regime candidate which I expect will be Newsome against RFK jr on the D side. One way or another Trump will be removed from the field and the R candidate will be irrelevant. The Regime candidate will be declared the winner.

I agree with you that that the Junta will stop at nothing in an effort to remove Trump from the field. That, BTW, includes assassination: a bomb on a plane, cyanide, an unhinged leftie gun for hire, a CIA/FBI black-op (seriously).

I have considered this.And don't think they wouldn't do it, if they believed they had to. They are utterly immoral and ruthless - evil. If Trump becomes President there's gonna be some MAJOR "payback" (A righteous reakoning) in DC. A lot of regime heads will roll, that's for sure !

And the Democrats know it.

So, yes, I take you're point that the JIunta will throw everything it has at Trump from its bag of dirty tricks. That's a worry. But Trump is tough, gutsy and fearless; and also he's fighting the good fight. I have faith in him, I think he will pull this one off !

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!:ausflag::usflag:

Hawkeye10
07-10-2023, 04:04 PM
I agree with you that that the Junta will stop at nothing in an effort to remove Trump from the field. That, BTW, includes assassination: a bomb on a plane, cyanide, an unhinged leftie gun for hire, a CIA/FBI black-op (seriously).

I have considered this.And don't think they wouldn't do it, if they believed they had to. They are utterly immoral and ruthless - evil. If Trump becomes President there's gonna be some MAJOR "payback" (A righteous reakoning) in DC. A lot of regime heads will roll, that's for sure !

And the Democrats know it.

So, yes, I take you're point that the JIunta will throw everything it has at Trump from its bag of dirty tricks. That's a worry. But Trump is tough, gutsy and fearless; and also he's fighting the good fight. I have faith in him, I think he will pull this one off !

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!:ausflag::usflag:

The Regime will do it because the American people are in the main ignorant cowards...... just look at COVID and Ukraine and the purposeful destruction of our cities and the rule of law.....they know that they will get away with it.

Hawkeye10
07-10-2023, 04:07 PM
As Neil Oliver points out they are daring us to resist the yoke.....WOKE is Anti-Human.....they get off on brutality.

Uncensored2008
07-10-2023, 04:18 PM

Newsom - no "e" on the end.

Kim Jong Newsom.

Hawkeye10
07-10-2023, 04:20 PM

Kim Jong Newsom.

Sue Me.

Stone
07-10-2023, 06:15 PM
Newsom=Epstein island visitor?

Hawkeye10
07-10-2023, 06:22 PM
Newsom=Epstein island visitor?

Enemy of Democracy.

Tinkerpeach
07-10-2023, 11:09 PM
The democrats are going with Biden and Harris period.

If they win depends on how many more lawsuits they can bring against Trump and tie him up from campaigning.

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.

Mr.Badguy
07-11-2023, 07:43 AM
I predict more sore losering and fabricated claims of cheating from the right. That goes for the primaries and the general.

Jarod
07-11-2023, 09:20 AM
I shall sticky this thread and give it the due attention it should have. Maybe I should make a "predictions" forum in the Politics arena of the board...

I like the idea, itís sort of what Iíve done in the past with my Trumpkin threads. I believe it embarrasses a lot of people away from making silly and stupid predictions.

Jarod
07-11-2023, 09:23 AM
(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

I think we are a long way out to be making any predictions. The party candidate is often palling at about 5% this far out. Not always.

I hope Biden will step out, and I hope Newsom is not his replacement. But I have a gun was put my head today and I had to bet my life savings. I would say that Biden is going to be the nominee.

I wish Biden could see that if he were to step aside right now, he would be heralded as an American hero, who saved us from Trump, and set the country back in a healthy direction.

Jarod
07-11-2023, 09:25 AM
I predict that if Trump does not win the whole thing, there will be scores of losers, crying and whining about how unfair the election was. They will flip their brains into an alternate universe again, pretending that their hero/demigod is still running the show.

christiefan915
07-12-2023, 08:54 AM
I predict that if Trump does not win the whole thing, there will be scores of losers, crying and whining about how unfair the election was. They will flip their brains into an alternate universe again, pretending that their hero/demigod is still running the show.

This is one prediction that's 100% accurate.

Dachshund
07-12-2023, 12:30 PM
The Regime will do it because the American people are in the main ignorant cowards...... just look at COVID and Ukraine and the purposeful destruction of our cities and the rule of law.....they know that they will get away with it.

They were not cowards when they were fighting off Japs on Iwo Jima or holding out against Hitter's elite, fanatical, SS, Panzer Divisions at Bastoyne during the "Battle of the Bulge", or scrambling up the beach-heads at Normandy into a storm of machine-gun fire. And what about all the young American men conscripted into America's war in Vietnam as combat soldiers in the 1960s. They were not cowards. I've never read any account (by a scholarly, objective historian ) of American troops/units who fought in Vietnam displaying cowardice.

But you're right. Something went off the rails in America - something that has turned its men into frightened pussies who won't dare say: "Bum" for a rosy apple".

One big factor that turned good American men into big sooky girls ( like "Taichiliberal" and "Nordberg" !!) was "Second Wave" Feminism that began - technically speaking - in the early 1960s. The Second Wave feminists were mcrazy ideologues who useda Marxist political program to deliver their movement's pie-in-the-sky, bullshit goals. They had some "success" here; for instance, the 2nd- wave movement was responsible for Roe vs Wade decision in 1973 (i.e. the legalisation of industrial scale abortion in the US); and they can also take credit for the "No Fault" divorce laws being adopted in all 50 US states by -( if memory serves ) the early 1970s This "No-Fault" divorse legislation soon had a cataclysmic effect of the (Christian) institution of marriage, destroying 1000s of marriages and traditional nuclear families.

The Second Wave Feminist movement was militant and used Marxist "Identity Politics" program; it "ran out of steam" in the 1980s and was followed by Third-Wave and now a putative Fourth-Wave Feminist movement. But in my opinion, a lot of feminist theory that is produced and taught in America's colleges and Universities (ofte undertake guise of euphemisms like Women's Studies) is still as bat-shit crazy neo-Marxist in essence as the worst worst extremes of feminist theory at the height of the 2nd wave in the early-mid 1970s.

Feminists still believe in the abstract narrative they cooked up that real, flesh-and-blood males and real flesh-and-blood females can be equalised in the sense of becoming "the same". They can't realise that nature has placed firm limits on the extent to which women can become REAL, BIOLOGICAL males and vice versa. The have this delusion that the two sexes are infinitely mutable; and they refuse to accept that there are REALITIES...{b}FACTS[/B] about the sexes that simply limit how much one can be like the other (or anything else). Males and females are SPIRITUALLY EQUAL (i.e. both created "In God's Image"; but male human beings do NOT, for example, have NATURAL "Hoo Hars (!) and they cannot get pregnant and spit out babies. I am not saying that most modern day women literally believe this, but over the past several decades - through their schools and colleges and universities, the media and the culture industry (e.g. Hollywood) - girls/young have been brain-washed with this false, abstract, "adolescent", feminist, narrative that teaches them...

"I can be whatever I want, and I am going to make myself whatever I want, and you can't stop me, and even if NATURE says I can't do it, THEN FUCK NATURE." This abstract narrative is totally unhinged - it is, put simply detached from reality.

A good example of what I'm taking about was the #MeToo movement which encompassed the #BelieveAll Woman movement. The #Believe ALL Women was the legitimate mantra of the #Me Too movement and to argue that it was not is pure revisionism. The #BelieveAllWomen movement was organised by feminist intellectuals and activists to promote the notion that all women who allege rape/sexual assault must be automatically and unquestionably believed to be telling the truth. This, of course, is madness. But if you turn your thoughts back to 2018 when Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, was viciously attacked by "Professor Christine Blasey - Ford - a lying witch who ruthless and methodically attempted to destroy Kavanaugh (and his family's) lives in testimonies that he had sexually assaulted her some 37 years ago at a high school party, you will recall how the #MeTOO/#BelieveALLwomen had real political clout. Blasey - Ford was not only proved to have lied repeatedly while giving her testimonies to the SenateConfirmation Committee (she also actually perjured herself), but , incredibly, covert video taken of her in consultation with her lawyer (a radical feminist) expose dFord admitting that she was a Democrat operative who had come forward to attack Kavanaugh as she feared that should he be appointed a SC justice, Rowe Vs Wade would be overturned. Professor Christine Blasey - Ford walked free - no charges were forwarded against her. She then simply disappeared and has not be heard of since 2018. The way she tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh was one of the cruelest and most disgusting things I have ever seen in American politics.

The story of Chritine Blasey-Ford attempted "murder" of Brett Kavanaugh highlights how over the past several decades the craziness of feminist ideology has been emboldened by the it has steadily acquired political clout through the Democrat Party and law, in turn, has increasingly endorsed its hare-brained ideological BS.

According to Genesis, the role of the male in a union (marriage) of himself and a (ONE) woman is to LEAD - TO BE THE ONE WHO "TAKES THE INITIATE" -TO BE DECISIVE, to make theBIG/ IMPORTANT CALLS. The role of the woman in the partnership is to help/assist her husband in doing this. "LEAD" does NOT mean DOMINATE or OPPRESS. But feminists are incapable of making the distinction, and because of the political/legal power the Women's (Feminist) movement has now accrued, men are frightened of "BEING MEN" - of taking the initiatiative, of "stepping up to the plate" to say "No, enough of this madness !), they lack the confidence to be decisive - the self-confidence to LEAD. (And) because of this negates their God-given NATURE they have become alienated, demoralized and devitalised. They have become weak, timid, "pussy-whipped" and fearful !

I BLAME IT ALL ON THE MARXIST, SECOND-WAVE FEMINIST MOVEMENT !!!

Dachshund - WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Hawkeye10
07-12-2023, 01:47 PM
They were not cowards when they were fighting off Japs on Iwo Jima or holding out against Hitter's elite, fanatical, SS, Panzer Divisions at Bastoyne during the "Battle of the Bulge", or scrambling up the beach-heads at Normandy into a storm of machine-gun fire. And what about all the young American men conscripted into America's war in Vietnam as combat soldiers in the 1960s. They were not cowards. I've never read any account (by a scholarly, objective historian ) of American troops/units who fought in Vietnam displaying cowardice.

But you're right. Something went off the rails in America - something that has turned its men into frightened pussies who won't dare say: "Bum" for a rosy apple".

One big factor that turned good American men into big sooky girls ( like "Taichiliberal" and "Nordberg" !!) was "Second Wave" Feminism that began - technically speaking - in the early 1960s. The Second Wave feminists were mcrazy ideologues who useda Marxist political program to deliver their movement's pie-in-the-sky, bullshit goals. They had some "success" here; for instance, the 2nd- wave movement was responsible for Roe vs Wade decision in 1973 (i.e. the legalisation of industrial scale abortion in the US); and they can also take credit for the "No Fault" divorce laws being adopted in all 50 US states by -( if memory serves ) the early 1970s This "No-Fault" divorse legislation soon had a cataclysmic effect of the (Christian) institution of marriage, destroying 1000s of marriages and traditional nuclear families.

The Second Wave Feminist movement was militant and used Marxist "Identity Politics" program; it "ran out of steam" in the 1980s and was followed by Third-Wave and now a putative Fourth-Wave Feminist movement. But in my opinion, a lot of feminist theory that is produced and taught in America's colleges and Universities (ofte undertake guise of euphemisms like Women's Studies) is still as bat-shit crazy neo-Marxist in essence as the worst worst extremes of feminist theory at the height of the 2nd wave in the early-mid 1970s.

Feminists still believe in the abstract narrative they cooked up that real, flesh-and-blood males and real flesh-and-blood females can be equalised in the sense of becoming "the same". They can't realise that nature has placed firm limits on the extent to which women can become REAL, BIOLOGICAL males and vice versa. The have this delusion that the two sexes are infinitely mutable; and they refuse to accept that there are REALITIES...{b}FACTS[/B] about the sexes that simply limit how much one can be like the other (or anything else). Males and females are SPIRITUALLY EQUAL (i.e. both created "In God's Image"; but male human beings do NOT, for example, have NATURAL "Hoo Hars (!) and they cannot get pregnant and spit out babies. I am not saying that most modern day women literally believe this, but over the past several decades - through their schools and colleges and universities, the media and the culture industry (e.g. Hollywood) - girls/young have been brain-washed with this false, abstract, "adolescent", feminist, narrative that teaches them...

"I can be whatever I want, and I am going to make myself whatever I want, and you can't stop me, and even if NATURE says I can't do it, THEN FUCK NATURE." This abstract narrative is totally unhinged - it is, put simply detached from reality.

A good example of what I'm taking about was the #MeToo movement which encompassed the #BelieveAll Woman movement. The #Believe ALL Women was the legitimate mantra of the #Me Too movement and to argue that it was not is pure revisionism. The #BelieveAllWomen movement was organised by feminist intellectuals and activists to promote the notion that all women who allege rape/sexual assault must be automatically and unquestionably believed to be telling the truth. This, of course, is madness. But if you turn your thoughts back to 2018 when Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, was viciously attacked by "Professor Christine Blasey - Ford - a lying witch who ruthless and methodically attempted to destroy Kavanaugh (and his family's) lives in testimonies that he had sexually assaulted her some 37 years ago at a high school party, you will recall how the #MeTOO/#BelieveALLwomen had real political clout. Blasey - Ford was not only proved to have lied repeatedly while giving her testimonies to the SenateConfirmation Committee (she also actually perjured herself), but , incredibly, covert video taken of her in consultation with her lawyer (a radical feminist) expose dFord admitting that she was a Democrat operative who had come forward to attack Kavanaugh as she feared that should he be appointed a SC justice, Rowe Vs Wade would be overturned. Professor Christine Blasey - Ford walked free - no charges were forwarded against her. She then simply disappeared and has not be heard of since 2018. The way she tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh was one of the cruelest and most disgusting things I have ever seen in American politics.

The story of Chritine Blasey-Ford attempted "murder" of Brett Kavanaugh highlights how over the past several decades the craziness of feminist ideology has been emboldened by the it has steadily acquired political clout through the Democrat Party and law, in turn, has increasingly endorsed its hare-brained ideological BS.

According to Genesis, the role of the male in a union (marriage) of himself and a (ONE) woman is to LEAD - TO BE THE ONE WHO "TAKES THE INITIATE" -TO BE DECISIVE, to make theBIG/ IMPORTANT CALLS. The role of the woman in the partnership is to help/assist her husband in doing this. "LEAD" does NOT mean DOMINATE or OPPRESS. But feminists are incapable of making the distinction, and because of the political/legal power the Women's (Feminist) movement has now accrued, men are frightened of "BEING MEN" - of taking the initiatiative, of "stepping up to the plate" to say "No, enough of this madness !), they lack the confidence to be decisive - the self-confidence to LEAD. (And) because of this negates their God-given NATURE they have become alienated, demoralized and devitalised. They have become weak, timid, "pussy-whipped" and fearful !

Dachshund - WONDER HOUND

The Revolution has been spending the last 60 or so years changing the nature of the nation in stealth. One of the first things they did was take over schools of education so that they could indoctrinate the young, which was well underway (maybe even completed) in the mid 80's. Then they moved on to taking over journalism to push a steady diet of fear and to tell people lies. Between the two the people became ignorant and confused and unable to think for themselves and completely unaware of what was going on.

The people have been made ready for the yoke..."Shut up and do as you are told!".

And Ya, men have been directly targeted with feminism, because in a functioning society the men would not have let this happen.

Jarod
07-12-2023, 07:20 PM
The Revolution has been spending the last 60 or so years changing the nature of the nation in stealth. One of the first things they did was take over schools of education so that they could indoctrinate the young, which was well underway (maybe even completed) in the mid 80's. Then they moved on to taking over journalism to push a steady diet of fear and to tell people lies. Between the two the people became ignorant and confused and unable to think for themselves and completely unaware of what was going on.

The people have been made ready for the yoke..."Shut up and do as you are told!".

And Ya, men have been directly targeted with feminism, because in a functioning society the men would not have let this happen.

What is it you want to do that you are being prevented from doing?

serendipity
07-14-2023, 06:13 PM

How about fuck your pronouns for starters?

Hawkeye10
07-14-2023, 06:23 PM

Having the company of significant numbers of smart free minded and free individuals for starters.

We are almost all gone now.

Guno צְבִי
07-14-2023, 06:46 PM
Having the company of significant numbers of smart free minded and free individuals for starters.

We are almost all gone now.

You white xtian uneducated subspecies are coming to an end :awesome:

Dachshund
07-14-2023, 07:15 PM

Not have to witness the gross spectacle of 300+ nude, eco-Marxist, "body positive" fat chix riding bicycles riding through his city centre. :barf::barf::barf::barf:

(And not have to push his way through mobs of "Free the Black Nipple" demonstrators on Main Street when he goes grocery shopping !) :seenoevil:

Dachshund
07-14-2023, 07:20 PM

Yeah, and when we do, you Godless Darkies can get on with the job of turning the world into a giant, Johannesberg, unhindered ! :burn::burn::burn:

Ob - La - Di, - Ob - La - Da, GUNO g-o-e-s on, he - goes - on - talking - shite- all - day !

Dachshund
07-14-2023, 07:48 PM
This is one prediction that's 100% accurate.

ChristieFANNY, how come you aren't talking to me ?

Tinkerpeach
07-15-2023, 12:59 AM
Biden has ruined America.

I doubt even Trump could save it at this point.

Time to learn Chinese.

Hawkeye10
07-15-2023, 01:00 AM

Time to learn Chinese.

Biden did nothing but sell himself the highest bidder, as so many tens of millions did.

Lightbringer
07-15-2023, 01:08 AM

The reason "Biden" was run in the first place is because the Dems knew their other candidates had no widespread appeal. "Biden" will run again because they have no other options. Run Newsome? They can't because no one would believe he won.

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 02:04 AM

DamoÖI love the subtle manner in which you can be sadistic. A very admirable trait indeed. LOL

Witnessing others gang themselves by their own petard would most certainly be useful and a great deal of fun. Please do it.

On a side note. Do you think Deion can bring the Buffs back to national prominence?

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 02:08 AM

POTUR? So let me get this straight, youíre predicting Trump will become President of The Ukrainian Republic?

That had better be one tasty hat you have there!

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 02:14 AM
I like the idea, it’s sort of what I’ve done in the past with my Trumpkin threads. I believe it embarrasses a lot of people away from making silly and stupid predictions.

Oh Jarod. You can be so naive about human behavior. Besides Damo’s idea is brilliant and will be a great deal of fun. :-)

Lightbringer
07-15-2023, 02:33 AM

Time to learn Chinese.

I'm American, I don't learn other languages.

Dachshund
07-15-2023, 02:33 AM

Time to learn Chinese.

I agree. I have never in my life seen the kind of destruction and vicious vandalism that the Biden Politburo has managed to inflict on America since 20th Jan, 2021 (which is a relatively short period of time).

Trump is only "one man" he can't save America from the inevitable consequences of sabotage like LBJ's Hart Celler (Immigration) Act of 1965, or from the fact that Biden has let 7 million+ illegal Aliens from violent shit-hole nations in the 3rd World into America (and the ramifications this will inevitably bring to bear on the American people) But Trump was/is a totally awesome, American President. Just like I have never seen a more disgusting and sickening POTUS than that reprobate, "Crooked Joe Biden"; I have never seen or read of a more superb strong and "straight up" Commander-in-Chief than Donald Trump.

If Trump wins the race in 2024 - (and I think he will) - there'll be one of the most awesome governmental "shake-ups" and "clean-outs" you have ever seen. Heads - lots of them - will roll!

And that's a good thing- so don't despair. I have a feeling that America's streak of bad luck is about to end, and soon the US will be back in the game - BIG TIME !! .:) :good4u:

Lightbringer
07-15-2023, 02:35 AM
I agree. I havenever in my life seen the kind of destruction and vandalism that the Biden Politburo has managed to inflict on America since 20th Jan, 2021 (which is a relatively short period of time).

Trump can't save America from the inevitable consequences of LBJ's Hart Celler (Immigration) Act of 1965, or from the fact that Biden has let 7 million illegal Aliens from violent nations in the 3rd World into America (and the ramifications this will bring to bear) But Trump was/is an awesome American President. Just like I have never seen a more disgusting and sickening POTUS than Joe Biden; I have never seen or read of a more awesome Commander-in-Chief than Donald Trump.

If Trump wins the race in 2024 - (and I think he will) - there'll be one of the most awesome governmental shake-ups you have ever seen. Heads - lots of them - will roll!

And that's a good thing- so don't despair. I have a feeling thatAmerica's luck isabout to change - BIG TIME.

The fact that so many people are waiting for Cincinnatus to save them shows the real problem.

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 02:42 AM
I think we are a long way out to be making any predictions. The party candidate is often palling at about 5% this far out. Not always.

I hope Biden will step out, and I hope Newsom is not his replacement. But I have a gun was put my head today and I had to bet my life savings. I would say that Biden is going to be the nominee.

I wish Biden could see that if he were to step aside right now, he would be heralded as an American hero, who saved us from Trump, and set the country back in a healthy direction.

I’m not making a prediction here but I think that unless Biden thumps in the next 16 months before the election he will more than likely be the Democratic nominee. I don’t believe Newsom or any prominent Democrat would run against Biden as it would be sacrificing the power of incumbency. Nor do I foresee, at this moment, a significant third party candidate running. Which always hurts the incumbent.

Having said that you’re right in that 16 months is too far out to be making predictions.

I would also say this. Pay attention to what the outcome to the August 8 election in Ohio. Though I will certainly be beyond disgusted if issue 1 wins. It could very well be a predictor of which way the political winds are blowing.

Hawkeye10
07-15-2023, 02:44 AM
I’m not making a prediction here but I think that unless Biden thumps in the next 16 months before the election he will more than likely be the Democratic nominee. I don’t believe Newsom or any prominent Democrat would run against Biden as it would be sacrificing the power of incumbency. Nor do I foresee, at this moment, a significant third party candidate running. Which always hurts the incumbent.

Having said that you’re right in that 16 months is too far out to be making predictions.

I would also say this. Pay attention to what the outcome to the August 8 election in Ohio. Though I will certainly be beyond disgusted if issue 1 wins. It could very well be a predictor of which way the political winds are blowing.

Elder Abuse.

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 02:49 AM

Dachshund - WONDER HOUND

Been taking the red pill huh? LOL

Dachshund
07-15-2023, 02:55 AM
POTUR? So let me get this straight, you’re predicting Trump will become President of The Ukrainian Republic?

That had better be one tasty hat you have there!

Mott the Poople...you are a card !!

You totally crack me up, dude ! That rapier wit of yours is truly a "force to be rekoned with", Poople !

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 04:30 AM

Great question Jarod. I doubt you get a response.

Though I do agree that second wave feminism in the West has alienated large numbers of men. It affects conservative men significantly greater in particular the religious right as they have the highest divorce rates of any demographic but even then the divorce rate in the U.S. for all demographics is horrible and the inescapable fact is that 75% of the divorces in the U.S. are initiated by women. That issue is exacerbated by U.S. family law being deeply biased in favor of women. There is little, if any, equity for men in family law courts in the U.S. particularly where matters of child custody which is biased so against men that women can literally ignore court orders and settlements with virtual impunity.

Social media has certainly made the situation worse since it’s advent. Hypergomy is a natural behavior for women as they are always in pursuit of the highest status males available.

Prior to social media women were competing for the top 20% of men by status in this country. Shortly after Social Media became ubiquitous that dropped to 10%. It now stands at under 5%. This is primarily because Social Media has made it easier for women to pursue the highest status males.

This advent has been incredibly destabilizing to the institution of marriage. Due to the dramatic increase of women’s hypergomous behavior it has become extremely risky from a financial standpoint. The average young man desiring to marry is facing better than 50% odds of being divorced within five years and losing everything they ever worked for including their own children.

This in turn has created very large numbers of young INCELS who are beyond frustrated. Many of those have just flat out given up on western women and started the MGTOW movement (Men Going Their Own Way).

These young men are also asking a very perceptive question in regards to the institution of marriage and that is under the current circumstances in the U.S. other than sex, what do western women bring to the table that would encourage a man to pursue marriage with them and the honest answer many men are concluding is “Not much”. To which they naturally conclude “So why in the world would I take such a terrible financial risk of losing everything after five years of marriage on average?” Their obvious answer is under the current circumstances they won’t. It’s just simply not in their best interest.

That has lead many men to travel abroad to find women who are not invested in second wave feminism and marrying them instead. The fact that those marriages are far more successful, and by that I mean their divorce rates are far lower than the national average, speaks volumes.

Needless to say the feminist response to this has largely been outrage. Why I can’t fathom. It’s like the feminist thinking is “We have rejected you but how dare you choose someone else instead of living in misery.”.

And I can tell you from my own experience of marrying a woman from another country the vicious comments I have had directed at me and her personally by feminist.

I’ve heard all the stereotypes. The main one being “you can’t find a woman here so you traveled to a third world country and exploited a young, poor, ignorant, uneducated naÔve peasant for your own sexual gratification.”

The truth is my wife is from a middle class family, graduated Suma Cum Laude from high school, was offered a Full Ride academic scholarship to the Philippine Military Institute which she turned down as she did not desire a military career. Instead she graduated from a UP campus (which is equivalent to an accredited State University in the U.S.) and graduated with high honors with a business degree. One that she has put to good use by stint of hard work and well above average smarts.

I’ve heard so many insults from feminists women, and this isn’t a political thing as I’ve heard them from conservative women and liberal women alike, that it’s not even funny.

I almost always laugh those criticisms off as jealousy as I have been the happiest and most content in my life since I married her.

One time I did lose my temper when in public a feminist said to my face and in the presence of my wife that “She didn’t see why I was so proud about marrying a mail order bride.” In the most dismissive manner.

Wrong thing to say. I came out my chair furious and shouted at her “Are you calling my wife a whore?!”. She turned beet red in the face and said “I didn’t call your wife a whore.”. My wife calmly said “Yes you did. Where I come from calling a woman a mail order bride is the same thing as calling her a whore.”.

I turned to that idiots boy friend and straight out told him “You’d better talk to your woman or you and I are going to have words.”.

He was just as pissed as I was and told her to STFU and literally grabbed her by the arm
and walked her out of the establishment.

So I very much understand many men’s resentments towards second wave feminism because they are being taught that the worst sin a man can commit is to be born a white straight male and automatically an oppressor of women.

Then Democrats can’t understand why white working class men vote against their own economic interests by voting Republican. Maybe they may be more clued in on their best interests than one might give them credit for.

My only disagreement with them is it’s not political. Conservative women tend to be as entitled and self centered and hypergomous as liberal women given by the evidence that they initiate more divorces than liberal women do, though not by much.

So Jarod I tell you this to give you something to think about as I know you probably have had little experience in these matters and good for you but you clearly know I’m no authoritarian knuckle dragger and that many of the men here hostile towards second wave feminism do not articulate their frustrations well at all they are by no means the wrong for feeling resentful as they are clearly being shown here in the U.S. that the majority of women here aren’t interested in them and don’t want them.

So I don’t blame them for their resentments. I can seriously relate to them. I just mainly disagree with them on how to deal with them and throwing out the baby with the bath water by being persuaded by some authoritarian politician who could care less, in reality, about them isn’t a solution.

Dachshund
07-15-2023, 05:20 AM

Though I do agree that second wave feminism in the West has alienated large numbers of men. It affects conservative men significantly greater in particular the religious right as they have the highest divorce rates of any demographic but even then the divorce rate in the U.S. for all demographics is horrible and the inescapable fact is that 75% of the divorces in the U.S. are initiated by women. That issue is exacerbated by U.S. family law being deeply biased in favor of women. There is little, if any, equity for men in family law courts in the U.S. particularly where matters of child custody which is biased so against men that women can literally ignore court orders and settlements with virtual impunity.

Social media has certainly made the situation worse since it’s advent. Hypergomy is a natural behavior for women as they are always in pursuit of the highest status males available.

Prior to social media women were competing for the top 20% of men by status in this country. Shortly after Social Media became ubiquitous that dropped to 10%. It now stands at under 5%. This is primarily because Social Media has made it easier for women to pursue the highest status males.

This advent has been incredibly destabilizing to the institution of marriage. Due to the dramatic increase of women’s hypergomous behavior it has become extremely risky from a financial standpoint. The average young man desiring to marry is facing better than 50% odds of being divorced within five years and losing everything they ever worked for including their own children.

This in turn has created very large numbers of young INCELS who are beyond frustrated. Many of those have just flat out given up on western women and started the MGTOW movement (Men Going Their Own Way).

These young men are also asking a very perceptive question in regards to the institution of marriage and that is under the current circumstances in the U.S. other than sex, what do western women bring to the table that would encourage a man to pursue marriage with them and the honest answer many men are concluding is “Not much”. To which they naturally conclude “So why in the world would I take such a terrible financial risk of losing everything after five years of marriage on average?” Their obvious answer is under the current circumstances they won’t. It’s just simply not in their best interest.

That has lead many men to travel abroad to find women who are not invested in second wave feminism and marrying them instead. The fact that those marriages are far more successful, and by that I mean their divorce rates are far lower than the national average, speaks volumes.

Needless to say the feminist response to this has largely been outrage. Why I can’t fathom. It’s like the feminist thinking is “We have rejected you but how dare you choose someone else instead of living in misery.”.

And I can tell you from my own experience of marrying a woman from another country the vicious comments I have had directed at me and her personally by feminist.

I’ve heard all the stereotypes. The main one being “you can’t find a woman here so you traveled to a third world country and exploited a young, poor, ignorant, uneducated naÔve peasant for your own sexual gratification.”

The truth is my wife is from a middle class family, graduated Suma Cum Laude from high school, was offered a Full Ride academic scholarship to the Philippine Military Institute which she turned down as she did not desire a military career. Instead she graduated from a UP campus (which is equivalent to an accredited State University in the U.S.) and graduated with high honors with a business degree. One that she has put to good use by stint of hard work and well above average smarts.

I’ve heard so many insults from feminists women, and this isn’t a political thing as I’ve heard them from conservative women and liberal women alike, that it’s not even funny.

I almost always laugh those criticisms off as jealousy as I have been the happiest and most content in my life since I married her.

One time I did lose my temper when in public a feminist said to my face and in the presence of my wife that “She didn’t see why I was so proud about marrying a mail order bride.” In the most dismissive manner.

Wrong thing to say. I came out my chair furious and shouted at her “Are you calling my wife a whore?!”. She turned beet red in the face and said “I didn’t call your wife a whore.”. My wife calmly said “Yes you did. Where I come from calling a woman a mail order bride is the same thing as calling her a whore.”.

I turned to that idiots boy friend and straight out told him “You’d better talk to your woman or you and I are going to have words.”.

He was just as pissed as I was and told her to STFU and literally grabbed her by the arm

So I very much understand many men’s resentments towards second wave feminism because they are being taught that the worst sin a man can commit is to be born a white straight male and automatically an oppressor of women.

Then Democrats can’t understand why white working class men vote against their own economic interests by voting Republican. Maybe they may be more clued in on their best interests than one might give them credit for.

My only disagreement with them is it’s not political. Conservative women tend to be as entitled and self centered and hypergomous as liberal women given by the evidence that they initiate more divorces than liberal women do, though not by much.

So Jarod I tell you this to give you something to think about as I know you probably have had little experience in these matters and good for you but you clearly know I’m no authoritarian knuckle dragger and that many of the men here hostile towards second wave feminism do not articulate their frustrations well at all they are by no means the wrong for feeling resentful as they are clearly being shown here in the U.S. that the majority of women here aren’t interested in them and don’t want them.

So I don’t blame them for their resentments. I can seriously relate to them. I just mainly disagree with them on how to deal with them and throwing out the baby with the bath water by being persuaded by some authoritarian politician who could care less, in reality, about them isn’t a solution.

Good post.

The great 19th-century German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, is often criticized for having made quite a number of - (what are claimed by modern-era feminist "scholars"/"intellectuals") - to be coarse, misogynistic insults in his work.

There is one aphorism of his regarding women that is very brief, though if you spend some time thinking about it, I think you'll find that it embodies many truths, - not just the explicit one. The aphorism is as follows...

"Everything about woman is a riddle, a riddle that has one solution - pregnancy."

;)

Jarod
07-15-2023, 06:47 AM
Not have to witness the gross spectacle of 300+ nude, eco-Marxist, "body positive" fat chix riding bicycles riding through his city centre. :barf::barf::barf::barf:

(And not have to push his way through mobs of "Free the Black Nipple" demonstrators on Main Street when he goes grocery shopping !) :seenoevil:

Nobody is making you look. You do not have to witness anything. Just turn the channel on your television.

Jarod
07-15-2023, 07:01 AM

Iv been married for 19 years, first marriage and she was born in the United States. I know the Florida divorce laws very well as I have been through it with my sister and a close friend. Here in Florida I do not see the rules as biased at all.

What divorce laws and rules do you believe are unfair to men? In the two situations I watched, the men got 50% custody of the kids under 16, and the older kids chose who to spend time with. My sister got half the money and three years of 50% alimony, the other case was a 50/50 division of assets and 12 years of about 38% alimony.

Maybe Florida is different… How is it unfair to men?

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 08:00 AM
Iv been married for 19 years, first marriage and she was born in the United States. I know the Florida divorce laws very well as I have been through it with my sister and a close friend. Here in Florida I do not see the rules as biased at all.

What divorce laws and rules do you believe are unfair to men? In the two situations I watched, the men got 50% custody of the kids under 16, and the older kids chose who to spend time with. My sister got half the money and three years of 50% alimony, the other case was a 50/50 division of assets and 12 years of about 38% alimony.

Maybe Florida is different… How is it unfair to men?

Maybe Florida is different it was only just this week the got rid alimnoy for life. So can you tell me that prior to this week why Florida had alimony for life and do you perceive that as fair.

So I’m not a lawyer and it wasn’t my purpose to argue the law with you but point out their are serious men’s issues in which their is bias against men in the law and the courts. My own divorce was very inequitable but that was my decision. I let her have everything and since she was employed and we had no kids I offered to let her have all joint property and equity as long as she didn’t request alimony and she agreed.

However most of the divorces I’ve witnessed the women had careers with comparable incomes and the results were often the same. The wife initiated the divorce. She had committed infidelity. He was also willing to work things out and seek mutual counseling which she rejected. He had to leave his home, pay the mortgage payment, pay alimony, split his financial equity, but the worst was the the ex-wives would use their children to seek revenge on their ex-husbands by consistently violating his custody or visitation rights. Do you know how easy it is for a woman In divorce settlements to lie about physical abuse towards her or claim sexual abuse of their children and even when there’s no evidence the ex-husband had done so. The man is then in a guilty until proven innocent situation. Often the ex wife will simply ignore the husbands rights and will just make excuses to deny him his visitation or joint custody rights and the courts accept this. Often the ex-wife only has to just make it so inconvenient for him to maintain a relationship with his children that he simply gives up. I have spoken to a number of divorced men who this has happened to and you have no idea how badly they grieve over losing their relationships with their children and it is not what they wanted. They did not want to divorce.

But I digress. The inequities I’m speaking of are real and keep in mind that your own experience as a lawyer with divorce is admittedly small and anecdotal.

My point being is that there are more reasons than just inequities in divorce, perceived and real, why a large number of men are not happy with western second wave feminism and significant numbers have become alienated from western women due to second wave feminism and other factors who are just dropping out of the game entirely and going their own way. Of those quite a few have gone abroad and have found women with who they have built strong, loving, well adjusted and enduring marriages.

Now in my case these weren’t my motives. I was fortunate to have been introduced by mutual friends to my wife and open minded enough to pursue a relationship with her and we’ve been married 19 years now too. Ironic, huh?

By the way Jarod I was a supporter of most feminist causes until feminist began personally attacking myself and my wife for our marriage. That has gone on for many years and I still hear these unjustified ad hominem attacks. That’s when I became a bit skeptical and started doing some research to figure out what was going on instead of reacting in knee jerk anger. I still don’t understand why so many feminists are extremely hostile towards the fact that I married a foreign national but buddy I’m telling you they have been in my case which blows my mind given what genuinely nice person my wife is and the significant accomplishments she has achieved against greater adversity than most American women have experienced. I honestly don’t get it.

Jarod
07-15-2023, 08:09 AM
Maybe Florida is different it was only just this week the got rid alimnoy for life. So can you tell me that prior to this week why Florida had alimony for life and do you perceive that as fair.

So I’m not a lawyer and it wasn’t my purpose to argue the law with you but point out their are serious men’s issues in which their is bias against men in the law and the courts. My own divorce was very inequitable but that was my decision. I let her have everything and since she was employed and we had no kids I offered to let her have all joint property and equity as long as she didn’t request alimony and she agreed.

However most of the divorces I’ve witnessed the women had careers with comparable incomes and the results were often the same. The wife initiated the divorce. She had committed infidelity. He was also willing to work things out and seek mutual counseling which she rejected. He had to leave his home, pay the mortgage payment, pay alimony, split his financial equity, but the worst was the the ex-wives would use their children to seek revenge on their ex-husbands by consistently violating his custody or visitation rights. Do you know how easy it is for a woman In divorce settlements to lie about physical abuse towards her or claim sexual abuse of their children and even when there’s no evidence the ex-husband had done so. The man is then in a guilty until proven innocent situation. Often the ex wife will simply ignore the husbands rights and will just make excuses to deny him his visitation or joint custody rights and the courts accept this. Often the ex-wife only has to just make it so inconvenient for him to maintain a relationship with his children that he simply gives up. I have spoken to a number of divorced men who this has happened to and you have no idea how badly they grieve over losing their relationships with their children and it is not what they wanted. They did not want to divorce.

But I digress. The inequities I’m speaking of are real and keep in mind that your own experience as a lawyer with divorce is admittedly small and anecdotal.

My point being is that there are more reasons than just inequities in divorce, perceived and real, why a large number of men are not happy with western second wave feminism and significant numbers have become alienated from western women due to second wave feminism and other factors who are just dropping out of the game entirely and going their own way. Of those quite a few have gone abroad and have found women with who they have built strong, loving, well adjusted and enduring marriages.

Now in my case these weren’t my motives. I was fortunate to have been introduced by mutual friends to my wife and open minded enough to pursue a relationship with her and we’ve been married 19 years now too. Ironic, huh?

Maybe other states are different. In Florida man does not ever have to leave his home unless both have to for economic reasons. Lol never allowed for a woman to stay while the man is forced to leave. I think lifetime Alimony is sometimes fair considering the age of the money earner and the amount of damage done to the other party’s earning capacity. It would be difficult for someone who spent 30 years out of the workforce to ever make up for that earning gap.

Mott the Hoople
07-15-2023, 08:35 AM
Maybe other states are different. In Florida man does not ever have to leave his home unless both have to for economic reasons. Lol never allowed for a woman to stay while the man is forced to leave. I think lifetime Alimony is sometimes fair considering the age of the money earner and the amount of damage done to the other party’s earning capacity. It would be difficult for someone who spent 30 years out of the workforce to ever make up for that earning gap.
I don’t necessarily disagree and truth be known divorce rarely benefits either partner but that doesn’t explain why we have a better than 50% divorce rate with 75% of those being initiated by women.

Jarod
07-15-2023, 09:51 AM
I don’t necessarily disagree and truth be known divorce rarely benefits either partner but that doesn’t explain why we have a better than 50% divorce rate with 75% of those being initiated by women.

I’m sure there are a lot of factors.

Mott the Hoople
07-16-2023, 07:45 AM
I’m sure there are a lot of factors.

Absolutely there are but the sum results of the consequences is that large numbers of young men are numbers of young healthy productive men have been excluded from dating and relationships with women in the West who simply don’t want them as they are not in that top tier of the 5% of men.

So it’s no surprise they are frustrated and unhappy.

Let me give you a little social experiment. Post an ad on an on-line dating site with a current photo of yourself but in your ad leave out any information as to your career and economic status. Then over a month period of time see how many responses you get from women that are not scammers or sex workers. Most men get none.

Then answer I can’t explain. Why do these same women become hostile towards these same men they have rejected when they go abroad to where men are more highly valued and marry a woman?

I’ve experienced that myself and I wasn’t even seeking a foreign bride. It just fell into my lap when some friends here in the U.S. called me up and asked me if I would be interested in being introduced to her.

So why have so many feminist have been outright hostile towards myself and my wife.

christiefan915
07-16-2023, 08:13 AM
ChristieFANNY, how come you aren't talking to me ?

It's nothing personal, Dachsieweenie. I'm just a little burned out about the state of the country today.

After a little R&R I'll be back, bigger and bad--better than ever. :laugh:

Be careful what you wish for.

Jarod
07-16-2023, 08:15 AM
Absolutely there are but the sum results of the consequences is that large numbers of young men are numbers of young healthy productive men have been excluded from dating and relationships with women in the West who simply don’t want them as they are not in that top tier of the 5% of men.

So it’s no surprise they are frustrated and unhappy.

Let me give you a little social experiment. Post an ad on an on-line dating site with a current photo of yourself but in your ad leave out any information as to your career and economic status. Then over a month period of time see how many responses you get from women that are not scammers or sex workers. Most men get none.

Then answer I can’t explain. Why do these same women become hostile towards these same men they have rejected when they go abroad to where men are more highly valued and marry a woman?

I’ve experienced that myself and I wasn’t even seeking a foreign bride. It just fell into my lap when some friends here in the U.S. called me up and asked me if I would be interested in being introduced to her.

So why have so many feminist have been outright hostile towards myself and my wife.

I have no issue with men (or women) going abroad to get married. I also know a lot of lower income men who are happily married. My lawn guy has a knockout wife, she’s a mortgage broker.

Mott the Hoople
07-20-2023, 04:08 PM
I'm American, I don't learn other languages.

Not surprising since you can barely utter English.

jbander
07-21-2023, 09:28 PM

If they win depends on how many more lawsuits they can bring against Trump and tie him up from campaigning.

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.This is a joke, all the witnesses against scumbag will be his closest allies ,his closest family , leaders of his party and people who he has selected as his closest allies as president, along with half of his lawyers from the past. . That and the dumb fucks own words, videos and writing showing the world his endless crimes and being a traitor to this great country. Ya, you bet , what a hoot, no jury will be able to find him not guilty.

Celticguy
07-21-2023, 10:00 PM
I agree mostly.
I see no rush in the Biden drop out but he will and Newsome (not MO) will step in.
And DJT gets the nod.
BUt GN wins with 150,000,000 ballots with an X next to his name.
100,000,000 of them will look amazingly similar.

or

We could all be wrong and martial law is declared and there's no election at all.

Lightbringer
07-22-2023, 11:43 PM
Not surprising since you can barely utter English.

Tell me more about statistical analysis Mott, You gave me a hearty belly laugh last time you tried.

Geeko Sportivo
07-22-2023, 11:51 PM
I predict more sore losering and fabricated claims of cheating from the right. That goes for the primaries and the general.

Yep, for the hopeless Republicans, 2024 will be the most Butt Hurtedest loss- of all Butt Hurted lost elections of GOP past!

Mott the Hoople
07-23-2023, 11:45 AM
Ok Iím going to try and liven things up a bit since itís a long way to the Presidential election at roughly 15 months to go. So who do you think would win if the election were held now? Who would your Republican candidates be and why?

As things stand now I would predict Trump would run with Jim Jordan as his running mate.

I would predict if the election were now Biden and Harris would win.

I think the election will be a referendum on the Democratic parties performance as the incumbent party.

Currently the Democrats are winning on the power of incumbency. Biden currently doesnít have any internal or external political threats to his renomination or re-election. Nor is there currently a viable third party movement that would harm his incumbency. However the GOP did regain the house. If not for that Biden would have a sweep on incumbency. So Biden clearly is winning on incumbency by a significant margin. He will need that.

Then on the economic side weíre not currently in recession nor has the Biden administration been in recession during his entire term. The GDP growth during Bidens administration has been higher than his last three predecessors, unemployment is at all time lows and wages have increased significantly. Biden does take a hit for inflation and rising interest rates but both of those are currently trending downward as are oil prices. On the economic front Biden is doing quite well as lack of a recession and his better than average GDP growth are probably the two most important measures relative to political success. So despite some black marks on inflation and interest rates Biden is currently winning on the economic front.

On the domestic front there has been no sustained social unrest and he has made several significant changes in domestic policy that have been successfully passed, such as, his bipartisan infrastructure bill, The American Rescue Plan, The Gun Safety Act, the CHIPS Act, The Inflation Reduction Act. Letís not forget that the very unpopular Dobbs decision was a big gift to Bidens re-election bid. The American people have had their right to bodily autonomy taken from them by a reactionary dominated SCOTUS and the majority of Americans are not pleased with this decision.

On Foreign Affairs Biden made a major policy change from his predecessor by emphasizing and strengthening relationships with NATO. That ended up being a major policy win for Biden and his Supporting The Ukraine has been a major accomplishment of the Biden Administration. Biden has also done well on the Indo-China front by disinvesting in China, post COVID, diversifying trade agreements that have brought a lot of Manufacturing jobs back to the country. Though to be objective this is essentially not a Major policy change so much as a continuation of Trump policy. The main difference being Biden has outperformed Trump on diplomacy.

In terms of National defense thatís pretty much a wash as Biden has had both a major military victory and a defeat in the Ukraine and in Afghanistan. So thatís kind of a wash right now.

Biden has also no major scandals on his watch. Though Lord knows the GOP has been trying create one with Hunter Biden that has not been successful since 2018. Nor has any of the wacko conspiracy theories the GOP have stuck.

On the question of personal charisma non of the candidates are charismatic.

So on that basis if the election were held today Biden Iíd predict Biden would win. Not only that I would predict the Democrats will increase their Margin in the Senate and re-take the house. Which would essentially give Democrats a two year mandate.

We are however still in the post COVID era and things are still volatile and can certainly change in 15 months.

What if Russia wins in Ukraine? What if a serious Democrat runs against Biden in the Primaries? What if there is a significant third party challenger? What if oil prices skyrocket and/or theirs another major shake up in international supply chains or we dive into recession during the campaign season?

I donít think anyone of these factors would make a big sea change moving forward but a combination of factors like these could.

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 05:48 AM

Kim Jong Newsom.

rhymes with Gruesome.....

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 05:50 AM

ignoring what lib'ruls use the government to force on society.......

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 05:51 AM

he be "woke"......

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 05:55 AM
Iím not making a prediction here but I think that unless Biden thumps in the next 16 months before the election he will more than likely be the Democratic nominee.

won't that be odd juxtaposed against the fact two thirds of Demmycrats don't want him to run?......

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 06:01 AM

I don't think this thread should be stickied, since Jarot and Mott have turned it into a discussion of Florida divorce law instead of presidential politics......

Mott the Hoople
07-25-2023, 06:11 AM
won't that be odd juxtaposed against the fact two thirds of Demmycrats don't want him to run?......

Meh, thatís just confirmation bias on your part. As it stands right now he doesnít have anyone running against as a Democrat. So much for your polls.

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 06:20 AM
Meh, that’s just confirmation bias on your part. As it stands right now he doesn’t have anyone running against as a Democrat. So much for your polls.

???....what are Kennedy and Williamson running as?....

Mott the Hoople
07-25-2023, 06:49 AM
???....what are Kennedy and Williamson running as?....

Empty bags of nothing.

Jarod
07-25-2023, 08:13 AM
ignoring what lib'ruls use the government to force on society.......

What is being forced on you?

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 01:31 PM
Empty bags of nothing.

so there is no discernable differance between them and Biden.....

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 01:34 PM

new definitions of "marriage".....new definitions of "woman".....22.5 new genders....new definitions for illegal activity......not to mention your constant whining......

Mott the Hoople
07-25-2023, 01:45 PM
so there is discernable differance between them and Biden.....

Absolutely. He’s a more skilled politician than anything the GOP currently has. Which isn’t saying much and like it or not having the power of incumbency means a lot.

He’s certainly outperformed the last two GOP Presidents which isn’t saying much.

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 01:59 PM
Absolutely. He’s a more skilled politician than anything the GOP currently has.

sorry.....he is less skilled than Dolly.....and Ohio doesn't even let her vote.....

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 02:01 PM
He’s certainly outperformed the last two GOP Presidents which isn’t saying much.

you mean he's produced more gaffs than the two of them combined?......or are you just looking at his inflation rate, which has outperformed every president since Jimmy Carter......

Jarod
07-25-2023, 02:43 PM
new definitions of "marriage".....new definitions of "woman".....22.5 new genders....new definitions for illegal activity......not to mention your constant whining......

In what way is any of that imposing some thing on you? Is someone trying to force you to marry someone of the same sex? Is someone telling you you have to believe whatever someone tells you about their sex?

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:11 PM

I think your analysis is pretty good. Things could easily play out this way.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:15 PM

Not sure. Pretty much every thread is making predictions already. For example, people have been predicting the jailing of Trump ("We've got him now!") for eight years. Every election cycle discussed on this forum makes predictions on who will win.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:20 PM

EVs
Perversions
Inflation
Onerous regulations
Unconstitutional regulations such as 'gun control laws'.
Fiat currency
censorship

ALL being pushed by Democrats.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:27 PM

They are not getting away with it.

The citizens protesting against the Covid hoax finally took hold and people are getting back to work.
There is not much they can do about the wasted money going to Ukraine until they vote, unless you want to start the war right now.
There is still hell to pay for what Democrats have done to American cities. It will happen, but it will take time. Nuthin's instant but breakfast and coffee and noodles. You ARE in impatient sort.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:28 PM

Kim Jong Newsom.

King Newsom would definitely like to expand his empire.

But imagine the misery he has brought California done on a national level.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:30 PM
Sue Me.

For a misspelling??? Feeling a might paranoid and angry??? All for a LETTER?

No, it's a simple correction. Newsom has no 'e' on the end.

Hawkeye10
07-25-2023, 03:31 PM
They are not getting away with it.

The citizens protesting against the Covid hoax finally took hold and people are getting back to work.
There is not much they can do about the wasted money going to Ukraine until they vote, unless you want to start the war right now.
There is still hell to pay for what Democrats have done to American cities. It will happen, but it will take time. Nuthin's instant but breakfast and coffee and noodles. You ARE in impatient sort.

The Revolution gets stronger by the day, the new serfs get closer to their chains by the day.

Uncensored2008
07-25-2023, 03:32 PM
King Newsom would definitely like to expand his empire.

But imagine the misery he has brought California done on a national level.

Joe Biden gets us pretty close.

But at heart, Joe Biden is a mobster - a crook looking for a score. His motivation is and has always been how much he could skim.

Newsom is an ideologue, a Marxist fanatic, a true believer. So you're right, he's more dangerous than even Xi's man Joe.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:32 PM

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.

The Democrat party has not yet decided their primary or had their convention, however, Biden has a good chance, since Biden has made an effective puppet so far.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:33 PM

No matter who wins (if anyone), the other side will claim cheating.

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:34 PM
I like the idea, itís sort of what Iíve done in the past with my Trumpkin threads. I believe it embarrasses a lot of people away from making silly and stupid predictions.

Like you?

Hawkeye10
07-25-2023, 03:34 PM
For a misspelling??? Feeling a might paranoid and angry??? All for a LETTER?

No, it's a simple correction. Newsom has no 'e' on the end.

I generally dont care about spelling so long as the meaning transmits, you know, the purpose of communication.

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2023, 03:36 PM
In what way is any of that imposing some thing on you?

my mistake.....I thought the law prohibited employers and insurance companies from ignoring same sex couples who were pretending they had a real marriage.....or men who were pretending to be real women........or people who were law abiding shop lifters and legal illegal immigrant.......I guess nothing has been imposed on me at all since I don't need to pretend they're really married or allowed to enter a woman's restroom or stay in the country or out of jail.......

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:37 PM
In what way is any of that imposing some thing on you? Is someone trying to force you to marry someone of the same sex? Is someone telling you you have to believe whatever someone tells you about their sex?

RQAA

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:38 PM
The Revolution gets stronger by the day, the new serfs get closer to their chains by the day.

What serfs? What chains?

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:40 PM
I generally dont care about spelling so long as the meaning transmits, you know, the purpose of communication.

Illiteracy: missing apostrophe. Nonfunctional wording.

Why do you insist on justifying your misspelling?

Into the Night
07-25-2023, 03:45 PM
Despite all of the wanderings this thread has covered, these are all factors affecting the 2024 election cycle. The future is in the past, so to speak.

The polarization in America today is extremely high and getting worse. I predict that no matter the outcome of the 2024 election cycle, there will be civil war; probably starting in the summer of 2025.
Keep yer powder dry! You might need it!

Tinkerpeach
07-29-2023, 12:34 AM
Newsom is a very good politician, maybe one of the best I've ever seen actually, he handled Hannity just fine and just the fact that he went on that show says a lot.

However he is just that, a good politician, he is not a good leader.

Hawkeye10
07-29-2023, 01:07 AM
Newsom is a very good politician, maybe one of the best I've ever seen actually, he handled Hannity just fine and just the fact that he went on that show says a lot.

However he is just that, a good politician, he is not a good leader.

Nobody cares ....he is a good front for the Revolution.

WAKE UP!

Taichiliberal
07-29-2023, 01:10 AM

I predict that no one really gives a damn about the predictions of a foreign Nazi dog.

ExpressLane
07-29-2023, 09:20 AM

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.The Dems are going down swinging.

Concart
07-29-2023, 09:42 AM
Nobody cares ....he is a good front for the Revolution.

WAKE UP!

If we had a drinking game where we took a shot every time you posted 'the Revolution' we would be almost as drunk as you are.

Taichiliberal
07-29-2023, 09:10 PM
If we had a drinking game where we took a shot every time you posted 'the Revolution' we would be almost as drunk as you are.

:laugh:

Tinkerpeach
07-31-2023, 02:30 AM
The Dems are going down swinging.

Actually now I don't think Biden is going to make it, the evidence against him is piling up and after tomorrow's testimony I think the DNC will drop him and Harris.

They will start looking for the next alternative.

Dachshund
07-31-2023, 07:50 AM

Dear Taichimarxist...

America was birthed in 8 - years of bloody, armed Revolution.

Thomas Jefferson agreed with John Locke's theory of Natural Law (as Locke discussed it in his masterpiece: "Second Treatise on Government (1689) that under circumstances where "the people" were being dominated by a tyrannical government, they had a God-given, Natural Right to overthrow that government via an armed revolution if necessary. Actually, my reading of Locke on the question of revolution is that if the a clear majority of the people of a certain society/ nation/country/polity like, say, the United States agree that their government has become tyrannical and is constricting, or trampling upon, the Natural Rights and freedoms of the people, then not only did the people have a right to Revolution, but they were duty - bound{/B] to revolt. In other words, they were [B]morally obligated to oust such a government by armed revolution.

In America today, approximately 2 years after the Biden Democrat "progressive" Politburo was inaugurated on the 20th of January,2021, the litany of severe disasters (botched US Military withdrawal from Afghanista0 and crises (economic, energy, humanitarian) the overt, political weaponization of Federal agencies such as the FBI and DOJ to intimidate and threaten members of the public who have committed no crime (e.g school moms objecting in a peaceful/civilized/ non-violent manner to the incorporation of the core tenets of CRT into their kids' curricula, at their local School Board meetings; Catholic Americans attending mass on Sundays) and in so doing to chill their "FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS" This lawless behaviour is a disgrace and is no better that of street mobsters/gangsters. The Biden government has spent "THE PEOPLES'" money like a drunken dailor in a high-class brothel - that is, in a wholly reckless and irresponsible manner. The "Inflation Reduction Act", for instance, allocated around $380 Billion to Green New Deal type projects (such as lowering CO2 emission from the burning of gasoline, natural gas, oil, coal; promoting the generation of solar and wind - powered electricity; extolling the virtues of EVs and providing tax rebates for those who could afford to buy them, and so on.
BUT GUESS WHAT ?? Despite pea- brained Democrat socialists like: AOC, [I]"Pocahontas"[?I]; Bernie Sanders or leftist "Mega -flakes" like Beto O'Rourke and people like Democrat Senator, Kristen Gillibrand - an extreme "progressive" wing-nut who at one stage supported a Climate-Change bills costed at over 10 trillion (USD) to reduce carbon emission, and develop alternative renewable energy sources to reduce global warming. Gellibrand also lied about knowing that her parents were heavily involved in the operation of a female, sex - slave, cult club called NXIVM ("Nexium") in her home town of Albany. But I guess that's just "par for the course", for members of the Democrats "progressive" faction - they are all insane, weirdos and closet perverts. Right?

The main problem with the Biden Politburo's massive spending on measures to reduce the terrifying, "existential threat" of Global Warming that AOC - (the genius who presented the original "Green New Deal" resolution to Congress)- will kill all life (and yes, that includes, Human Beings) on planet Earth if it is not dealt with immediately - IMMEDIATELY (!) and at ANY COST AOC tells us that "Global Warming" is the biggest and baddest thing you can imagine. It's bigger and badder than the First World War, and it makes the Second World War - the carnage and destruction across Europe and the Pacific, the Holocaust", all triggered by Hitler and his Nazis, seem like a stroll through an English, Country garden Well, right now in the year 2021, we've only got 12 years to prevent Armageddon, folks; if we don't manage to get Global Warming under control in 12 years we're all F**KED, - we're all "toast" This is the kind of rhetoric AOC and her "progressive" Democrat buddies were pumping out (I mean, people like "Hanoi" Jane Fonda, who is even dumber now than she was in 1971 - and her worshippers began to throw lots their time energy into "Green" "rabble - rousing").

There is only one little problem with the Biden Polibturo's "Global Warming" obsession, and the countless billions of tax-payer's money they have spent, and are continuing to spend, on anti "Climate Change" measures. This that THE IS NO F**KING CLIMATE CHANGE CRISIS. It's not happening, it's not real, its all pure Bullshit fabricated by liberal/progressive zombies and Democrat dead-heads. There is no serious, objective, empirical SCIENCE to justify any of the claims made by the "Climate Change"/ "Green New Deal" alarmists: ZERO; NADA; ZIP; F**K ALL, NUFFINK. I suspect that it may be a massive hoax, whenever science becomes contaminated by politics, the consequences can be dire/dangerous. Dr Anthony Fauci is a good example. When you have an extreme "progressive" Polituro in power in America (I'm referring to those who are Biden's direct puppet-masters), it relatively easy to perpetrate a pseudo-scientific hoax like the "Climate Crisis." Exactly what their political motivations for doing this might be, I can only speculate. BTW, TAICHILIBERAL, IF YOU WANT ME TO PROVE WATER-TIGHT EVIDENCE THAT THE SO-CALLED CLIMATE-CHANGE CRISIS IS ALL PURE BS, I CAN DO THAT IN A SEPARATE POST ON THIS THREAD. JUST ASK, BIG GUY !!

To get back to my opening point. According to the ""Declaration of Independence," THE PEOPLE of the United States would be morally justified in waging armed revolution to remove the current Biden government. Indeed, I would argue, they are DUTY - BOUND (MORALLY OBLIGATED) to wage an armed revolt on Washington and oust a government that is clearly both incompetent and ideologically opposed to the notion of universal, unalienable, Divinely-ordained rights to: Life; Liberty; the pursuit of happiness/ private property amongst others. And it is opposed to the assertion that all men are created equal by God (the Biblical God, I mean, let's face it, that's who Jefferson was referring to when he wrote "Creator" in that famous passage) - EQUAL, in the sense that they are all equally endowed with these God-given Natural Rights.

The question of a right to armed revolution by the people is not explicitly broached in the US Constitution. That is, the Constitution does not state whether armed revolution by the American people against their own government would be LEGAL or ILLEGAL; and if it is LEGAL, then under what qualifying condition/circumstance ? Be this as it may, a number of eminent American scholars who have an expert knowledge of the Founding era and the Constitution, believe that there is a tacit/implicit affirmation within the Constitution that a conservative, Constitutional, armed revolution by the people could be LEGAL.

In the case of the current Biden Politburo, there is no doubt among the people that it is the very worst , most destructive and dangerous US government in the History of the republic. It is an anti-white, anti-American tyranny that must be ousted as soon as possible.

I think the sensible, hard-working people of America should arm themselves and exercise their Right to (a conservative, Constitutional) armed revolution, by marching as one on Washington DC.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

Uncensored2008
07-31-2023, 09:21 AM

Hopefully from the end of a rope....

Uncensored2008
07-31-2023, 09:26 AM
Actually now I don't think Biden is going to make it, the evidence against him is piling up and after tomorrow's testimony I think the DNC will drop him and Harris.

They will start looking for the next alternative.

Evidence against Quid Pro is no problem - the Reich will just add more indictments against Trump.

Jack Smith was appointed to protect the Biden Crime Family from Prosecution. The Consigliore himself appointed Smith as Capo. Get Trump, distract from the crimes of the Cartel.

https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/cartoons/gv073123dAPR-800x0.jpg

Guno צְבִי
07-31-2023, 09:26 AM

So where are you guys going to get more uneducated white xtians? the dying demographic literally

Taichiliberal
07-31-2023, 09:23 PM
Dear Taichimarxist...

America was birthed in 8 - years of bloody, armed Revolution.

Thomas Jefferson agreed with John Locke's theory of Natural Law (as Locke discussed it in his masterpiece: "Second Treatise on Government (1689) that under circumstances where "the people" were being dominated by a tyrannical government, they had a God-given, Natural Right to overthrow that government via an armed revolution if necessary. Actually, my reading of Locke on the question of revolution is that if the a clear majority of the people of a certain society/ nation/country/polity like, say, the United States agree that their government has become tyrannical and is constricting, or trampling upon, the Natural Rights and freedoms of the people, then not only did the people have a right to Revolution, but they were duty - bound{/B] to revolt. In other words, they were [B]morally obligated to oust such a government by armed revolution.

In America today, approximately 2 years after the Biden Democrat "progressive" Politburo was inaugurated on the 20th of January,2021, the litany of severe disasters (botched US Military withdrawal from Afghanista0 and crises (economic, energy, humanitarian) the overt, political weaponization of Federal agencies such as the FBI and DOJ to intimidate and threaten members of the public who have committed no crime (e.g school moms objecting in a peaceful/civilized/ non-violent manner to the incorporation of the core tenets of CRT into their kids' curricula, at their local School Board meetings; Catholic Americans attending mass on Sundays) and in so doing to chill their "FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS" This lawless behaviour is a disgrace and is no better that of street mobsters/gangsters. The Biden government has spent "THE PEOPLES'" money like a drunken dailor in a high-class brothel - that is, in a wholly reckless and irresponsible manner. The "Inflation Reduction Act", for instance, allocated around $380 Billion to Green New Deal type projects (such as lowering CO2 emission from the burning of gasoline, natural gas, oil, coal; promoting the generation of solar and wind - powered electricity; extolling the virtues of EVs and providing tax rebates for those who could afford to buy them, and so on.
BUT GUESS WHAT ?? Despite pea- brained Democrat socialists like: AOC, [I]"Pocahontas"[?I]; Bernie Sanders or leftist "Mega -flakes" like Beto O'Rourke and people like Democrat Senator, Kristen Gillibrand - an extreme "progressive" wing-nut who at one stage supported a Climate-Change bills costed at over 10 trillion (USD) to reduce carbon emission, and develop alternative renewable energy sources to reduce global warming. Gellibrand also lied about knowing that her parents were heavily involved in the operation of a female, sex - slave, cult club called NXIVM ("Nexium") in her home town of Albany. But I guess that's just "par for the course", for members of the Democrats "progressive" faction - they are all insane, weirdos and closet perverts. Right?

The main problem with the Biden Politburo's massive spending on measures to reduce the terrifying, "existential threat" of Global Warming that AOC - (the genius who presented the original "Green New Deal" resolution to Congress)- will kill all life (and yes, that includes, Human Beings) on planet Earth if it is not dealt with immediately - IMMEDIATELY (!) and at ANY COST AOC tells us that "Global Warming" is the biggest and baddest thing you can imagine. It's bigger and badder than the First World War, and it makes the Second World War - the carnage and destruction across Europe and the Pacific, the Holocaust", all triggered by Hitler and his Nazis, seem like a stroll through an English, Country garden Well, right now in the year 2021, we've only got 12 years to prevent Armageddon, folks; if we don't manage to get Global Warming under control in 12 years we're all F**KED, - we're all "toast" This is the kind of rhetoric AOC and her "progressive" Democrat buddies were pumping out (I mean, people like "Hanoi" Jane Fonda, who is even dumber now than she was in 1971 - and her worshippers began to throw lots their time energy into "Green" "rabble - rousing").

There is only one little problem with the Biden Polibturo's "Global Warming" obsession, and the countless billions of tax-payer's money they have spent, and are continuing to spend, on anti "Climate Change" measures. This that THE IS NO F**KING CLIMATE CHANGE CRISIS. It's not happening, it's not real, its all pure Bullshit fabricated by liberal/progressive zombies and Democrat dead-heads. There is no serious, objective, empirical SCIENCE to justify any of the claims made by the "Climate Change"/ "Green New Deal" alarmists: ZERO; NADA; ZIP; F**K ALL, NUFFINK. I suspect that it may be a massive hoax, whenever science becomes contaminated by politics, the consequences can be dire/dangerous. Dr Anthony Fauci is a good example. When you have an extreme "progressive" Polituro in power in America (I'm referring to those who are Biden's direct puppet-masters), it relatively easy to perpetrate a pseudo-scientific hoax like the "Climate Crisis." Exactly what their political motivations for doing this might be, I can only speculate. BTW, TAICHILIBERAL, IF YOU WANT ME TO PROVE WATER-TIGHT EVIDENCE THAT THE SO-CALLED CLIMATE-CHANGE CRISIS IS ALL PURE BS, I CAN DO THAT IN A SEPARATE POST ON THIS THREAD. JUST ASK, BIG GUY !!

To get back to my opening point. According to the ""Declaration of Independence," THE PEOPLE of the United States would be morally justified in waging armed revolution to remove the current Biden government. Indeed, I would argue, they are DUTY - BOUND (MORALLY OBLIGATED) to wage an armed revolt on Washington and oust a government that is clearly both incompetent and ideologically opposed to the notion of universal, unalienable, Divinely-ordained rights to: Life; Liberty; the pursuit of happiness/ private property amongst others. And it is opposed to the assertion that all men are created equal by God (the Biblical God, I mean, let's face it, that's who Jefferson was referring to when he wrote "Creator" in that famous passage) - EQUAL, in the sense that they are all equally endowed with these God-given Natural Rights.

The question of a right to armed revolution by the people is not explicitly broached in the US Constitution. That is, the Constitution does not state whether armed revolution by the American people against their own government would be LEGAL or ILLEGAL; and if it is LEGAL, then under what qualifying condition/circumstance ? Be this as it may, a number of eminent American scholars who have an expert knowledge of the Founding era and the Constitution, believe that there is a tacit/implicit affirmation within the Constitution that a conservative, Constitutional, armed revolution by the people could be LEGAL.

In the case of the current Biden Politburo, there is no doubt among the people that it is the very worst , most destructive and dangerous US government in the History of the republic. It is an anti-white, anti-American tyranny that must be ousted as soon as possible.

I think the sensible, hard-working people of America should arm themselves and exercise their Right to (a conservative, Constitutional) armed revolution, by marching as one on Washington DC.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

Ahh, the Nazi dog seemed to have had a LOT of time on his hands.....along with a few drinks....and felt the need to be noticed for his "beliefs". Note the incredible rambling...jumping from topic to topic with the frequency of a cheap ham radio. All interwoven with the usual numbskull Nazi racist blather.

:palm:

I was laughing at the surmise of Hawkeye's usual attempts to hijack a thread with his obsessions....I highly doubt that he and the Nazi dog are simpatico on various subjects. It would be interesting to see THAT exchange.

Oh well, life goes on.

Taichiliberal
07-31-2023, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post

So where are you guys going to get more uneducated white xtians? the dying demographic literally

Dachshund
08-01-2023, 06:21 PM

Just two words for you regarding the shrinking White demographic in the US...

SOUTH AFRICA[/b}

Are you looking forward to living in American version of Johannesburg, Taichimarxist???

Bwaah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!

:laugh: (Plee doen put me in biggum pot 'n' eat me Bwana !!)

[B]DLM.... Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Taichiliberal
08-01-2023, 07:46 PM
Just two words for you regarding the shrinking White demographic in the US...

SOUTH AFRICA[/b}

Are you looking forward to living in American version of Johannesburg, Taichimarxist???

Bwaah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!

:laugh: (Plee doen put me in biggum pot 'n' eat me Bwana !!)

[B]DLM.... Dachshund Lives Matter !!

:rolleyes::palm: Ahh, a Nazi dog in the UK parrots the headline, but desperately ignores the story content.

Let's see the little clown laugh this OLD news off:

White people in South Africa still hold the lion’s share of all forms of capital
Published: April 24, 2017 12.00pm EDT

https://theconversation.com/white-people-in-south-africa-still-hold-the-lions-share-of-all-forms-of-capital-75510

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO).

Carry on, baby Goebbels. ;)

Dachshund
08-02-2023, 04:18 AM
:rolleyes::palm: Ahh, a Nazi dog in the UK parrots the headline, but desperately ignores the story content.

White people in South Africa still hold the lion’s share of all forms of capital

https://theconversation.com/white-people-in-south-africa-still-hold-the-lions-share-of-all-forms-of-capital-75510

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO).

Nelson Mandela was a communist and a murdrous terrorist whose gang of subversives were armed by the Soviets. He was a long-time member of the African Nation Congress political Party, who were and remain a Black Nationalist/ Marxist political organisation. From 1994, when Nelson Mandela was elected President of the Democratic Republic of South Africa, the ruling ANC - through its stupidity, incompetent statecraft and monumental corruption - have now, in 2023, finally succeeded in placing South Africa on the very cusp of becoming a "failed state" (like Somalia or Syria). Think of a "failed state" as being one step above a "Collapsed State". And if you would like to know what a collapsed state looks like, I suggest you watch the classic, Australian , cult movie :"MAD MAX" (starring Mel Gibson).

Finally, did you know that a goodly number of native Blacks living in South Africa, right now, believe that life was better under Apartheid

Amazing, isn't it, Taichimarxist ? :palm::palm:

Dachshund- the WONDER HOUND

Dachshund
08-02-2023, 02:46 PM

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO

Just two facts for you Taichimarxist: (1) The percentage of South Africa's population today that is Black (negro) = 80.2%; (2) The average IQ of South Africa today = 69-70.

I'll leave you draw the relevant inferences !

End of Apartheid? (a grave mistake IMHO)

Can you dig it, Taichi Baby ??!!

Taichiliberal
08-02-2023, 10:39 PM

https://theconversation.com/white-pe...-capital-75510

Carry on, baby Goebbels.;)

Nelson Mandela was a communist and a murdrous terrorist whose gang of subversives were armed by the Soviets. He was a long-time member of the African Nation Congress political Party, who were and remain a Black Nationalist/ Marxist political organisation. From 1994, when Nelson Mandela was elected President of the Democratic Republic of South Africa, the ruling ANC - through its stupidity, incompetent statecraft and monumental corruption - have now, in 2023, finally succeeded in placing South Africa on the very cusp of becoming a "failed state" (like Somalia or Syria). Think of a "failed state" as being one step above a "Collapsed State". And if you would like to know what a collapsed state looks like, I suggest you watch the classic, Australian , cult movie :"MAD MAX" (starring Mel Gibson).

Finally, did you know that a goodly number of native Blacks living in South Africa, right now, believe that life was better under Apartheid

Amazing, isn't it, Taichimarxist ? :palm::palm:

Dachshund- the WONDER HOUND

And as the reader can clearly see, when faced with facts and details that don't support his propagandistic blather, our baby Goebbels just down shifts to another subject to apply his myopic and revisionist clap trap and childishly absurd references (a sci-fi movie, no less)....the kicker being his penchant for making all types of claims without offering a shred of evidence for examination.

But it is amazing that our Nazi dog by way of the UK actually thinks his debating skills are clever...at least that's what the joker he sees in the mirror tells him.

Carry on, my little goose stepping clown.

Taichiliberal
08-02-2023, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
:rolleyes::palm:Ahh, a Nazi dog in the UK parrots the headline, but desperately ignores the story content.

White people in South Africa still hold the lionís share of all forms of capital

https://theconversation.com/white-pe...-capital-75510

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO

Just two facts for you Taichimarxist: (1) The percentage of South Africa's population today that is Black (negro) = 80.2%; (2) The average IQ of South Africa today = 69-70.

I'll leave you draw the relevant inferences !

End of Apartheid? (a grave mistake IMHO)

Can you dig it, Taichi Baby ??!!

:rolleyes: Oh lord, the old IQ chestnut again....the favorite "go to" for racists and bigots across the globe.

Our little Nazi dog here ran to that because he couldn't refute the information in my previous link and the implications/ramifications it holds. Typical dodge of an intellectually dishonest/limited racist who can't stand being wrong on any level....so its not surprising that baby Goebbels here doesn't supply the source of his claim.

In short, dear readers, racist propagandist that still adhere to the Nazi/Apartheid/KKK mentality will vomit forth anything and everything in their never ending quest for attention in a world that repeatedly disowns them. So let's watch him just blather on as I've described. Curiously entertaining.

tigerred59
08-03-2023, 03:00 PM
If Biden and the democrats don't take action to stop supporting illegals, we are going down. Its the number one reason, that and black violence, number one reason Trump vs Biden are tied neck and neck. Dems are foolish to keep supporting illegals, the same fucking illegals that got their papers and turned Florida/Texas republican. Why dear God do we support these fucking ppl, let the GOP put the anchors around thier necks....a lot of dems are going to the GOP because they are tired of us, giving hispanics a free fuckin ride in this country

T. A. Gardner
08-03-2023, 04:18 PM
Summed up in one word: Clusterfuck.

Taichiliberal
08-03-2023, 10:51 PM
If Biden and the democrats don't take action to stop supporting illegals, we are going down. Its the number one reason, that and black violence, number one reason Trump vs Biden are tied neck and neck. Dems are foolish to keep supporting illegals, the same fucking illegals that got their papers and turned Florida/Texas republican. Why dear God do we support these fucking ppl, let the GOP put the anchors around thier necks....a lot of dems are going to the GOP because they are tired of us, giving hispanics a free fuckin ride in this country

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the loyal Trump supporter who proudly displays his bigotry, willful ignorance and genuine stupidity. MAGA, indeed! :palm:

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:04 AM

They are hoping to turn the illegals into democratic voters and that's why they won't stop it.

Hawkeye10
08-04-2023, 01:06 AM
They are hoping to turn the illegals into democratic voters and that's why they won't stop it.

This is about destroying American culture, destroying America.....you have completely failed to grasp the magnitude of the situation.

- 1 2 U

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:13 AM
This is about destroying American culture, destroying America.....you have completely failed to grasp the magnitude of the situation.

- 1 2 U

Well yes, they are trying to do that also.

Their main goal, in my opinion, is to get more votes to stay in power so they can continue their destruction of America.

They can't do that it they lose power.

Hawkeye10
08-04-2023, 01:16 AM
Well yes, they are trying to do that also.

Their main goal, in my opinion, is to get more votes to stay in power so they can continue their destruction of America.

They can't do that it they lose power.

They will stay in power because they demand to stay in power and because voting now barely matters.....they have made sure of that.

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:23 AM
They will stay in power because they demand to stay in power and because voting now barely matters.....they have made sure of that.

That may very well be true.

We may never see another president who isn't a democrat ever again.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

The lefts ability to rig elections will only get better as time goes on.

Soon it will spill over into congressional races also making our entire nation democrat run.

This is how dictators take control.

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:24 AM
That may very well be true.

We may never see another president who isn't a democrat ever again.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

The lefts ability to rig elections will only get better as time goes on.

Soon it will spill over into congressional races also making our entire nation democrat run.

This is how dictators take control.

I'm starting to get that funny feeling that you're talking to yourself.

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:28 AM
I'm starting to get that funny feeling that you're talking to yourself.

You should probably lay off the dope if you are having funny feelings.

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:31 AM
You should probably lay off the dope if you are having funny feelings.

You're busted. Just go away. You're a sock and we all know it.

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:33 AM
You're busted. Just go away. You're a sock and we all know it.

I'm not but who cares anyways, I am still the one posting.

Is that supposed to be some sort of insult or something?

lol

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:34 AM
I'm not but who cares anyways, I am still the one posting.

Is that supposed to be some sort of insult or something?

lol

sockpuppet sockpuppet sockpuppet.

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:35 AM
sockpuppet sockpuppet sockpuppet.

So who am I really then?

You realize I make over 60 posts a day, I don't have time to have another account.

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:36 AM
So who am I really then?

You realize I make over 60 posts a day, I don't have time to have another account.

LOL! You're still trying?

Sockpuppet

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:38 AM

Sockpuppet

One more thing you fucking coward. I thought I was making a bet with a unique user. Did I?

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:38 AM

Sockpuppet

I just want to know what my other usernames are so I can log into them again, I forgot.

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:40 AM
I just want to know what my other usernames are so I can log into them again, I forgot.

I see you working. See...I know what you know, what matters is what other people think.

I play this game a lot better than you do.

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 01:41 AM
I see you working. See...I know what you know, what matters is what other people think.

I play this game a lot better than you do.

Yes you are the master at it.

What game are we playing again?

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 01:42 AM
Yes you are the master at it.

What game are we playing again?

The game where you quote me 10 times in 5 minutes.

Tinkerpeach
08-04-2023, 02:02 AM
The game where you quote me 10 times in 5 minutes.

So I am winning the game then?

Lightbringer
08-04-2023, 02:10 AM
So I am winning the game then?

No, you're a sockpuppet.

QP!
09-21-2023, 12:42 PM
Biden was the right guy to beat Trump in 2016 and he has set the country on the right path after the mess Trump handed him.

If Trump is the nominee again, Biden will beat him again.

It Trump cannot run, i doubt Biden will run, if there is time to put in someone else.

That someone would Gavin Newsome, who no one in the current GOP field (including Trump) would stand a chance against. Trump would be terrified to run against Gavin now.

Gavin would have a harder time winning the Dem Primaries than the GE. James Clyburn would be the key to that. He would have to be the face of why the Dem's were not going with Kamala and to sell Gavin to the black voters, so they did not lose them.

Damocles
09-21-2023, 01:22 PM

I just moved this thread to the Predictions area... We shall see how accurate it was soon enough.

Taichiliberal
09-21-2023, 07:33 PM
Biden was the right guy to beat Trump in 2016 and he has set the country on the right path after the mess Trump handed him.

It Trump cannot run, i doubt Biden will run, if there is time to put in someone else.

That someone would Gavin Newsome, who no one in the current GOP field (including Trump) would stand a chance against. Trump would be terrified to run against Gavin now.

Gavin would have a harder time winning the Dem Primaries than the GE. James Clyburn would be the key to that. He would have to be the face of why the Dem's were not going with Kamala and to sell Gavin to the black voters, so they did not lose them.

I would say that black American's in general are not wholly bound to just knee jerk "vote for the black person". Slick Willy Clinton proved that, as did John Kerry.

Harris was brought on the ticket to assuage voters about his 1994 Crime Bill vote.

Just saying.

Taichiliberal
09-21-2023, 07:33 PM
I just moved this thread to the Predictions area... We shall see how accurate it was soon enough.

Coolness.

QP!
09-21-2023, 08:04 PM
I would say that black American's in general are not wholly bound to just knee jerk "vote for the black person". Slick Willy Clinton proved that, as did John Kerry.

Harris was brought on the ticket to assuage voters about his 1994 Crime Bill vote.

Just saying.

Of course. And i was not saying otherwise.

But there would be a delicate dance if Biden was to drop out, to switch away from Kamala. There will be a ton of politicking by her supporters to suggest it is an insult to all Black people, and a slap in their face for all their support to not give her the chance to be Potus candidate. If Clyburn goes with Gavin he can easily diffuse it like few others could.

Taichiliberal
09-21-2023, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Just saying.

Of course. And i was not saying otherwise.

But there would be a delicate dance if Biden was to drop out, to switch away from Kamala. There will be a ton of politicking by her supporters to suggest it is an insult to all Black people, and a slap in their face for all their support to not give her the chance to be Potus candidate. If Clyburn goes with Gavin he can easily diffuse it like few others could.

I'd say it would be the MSM doing it's usual job of hyping the voices of one side while ignoring the other. It was like all the hoopla about Hillary Clinton....not every registered Democrat woman was in her corner.

Quit frankly, outside of her state and the "Beltway" no one knew WTF Harris was. A deep dive into her professional history would be a real eye opener for folk voting for Harris just because she's a black woman (you can thank WBAI of Pacifica Broadcast for that).

NiftyNiblick
09-21-2023, 08:20 PM
I'd say it would be the MSM doing it's usual job of hyping the voices of one side while ignoring the other..

The mainstream media sell ads, Tacky.

They've got some measure of journalism credentials not found in the internet blogging sewer, true enough,
but they still accept ads and cannot claim Mt. Sinai status--their sources are not carved stone tablets either.

The new reality is to pick the news that we like
and then guess what actually happened.

Walt
09-22-2023, 05:16 AM

Well, you were proven wrong. It is more than two months later, and Biden is still going strong.

Walt
09-22-2023, 05:28 AM
The obvious prediction is that Biden and trump are nominated, and that Biden wins by a slimmer majority than we would want, but a bigger majority than last time.

The only thing that could change that would be if one or the other died. Even trump's conviction would not likely change anything.

Taichiliberal
09-23-2023, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post

Well, you were proven wrong. It is more than two months later, and Biden is still going strong.

What, what?!? The Nazi Dog is WRONG? Good lord, his head must've exploded! :laugh:

Taichiliberal
09-23-2023, 09:48 PM
The obvious prediction is that Biden and trump are nominated, and that Biden wins by a slimmer majority than we would want, but a bigger majority than last time.

The only thing that could change that would be if one or the other died. Even trump's conviction would not likely change anything.

That's a good analysis. My thing is this country cannot afford a repeat version of Reagan's last term...being propped up while deteriorating under Alzheimer. That would be if Biden keeps the nomination and wins. And Lord knows this democracy cannot survive another 4 years of Cheeto Jeezus.

The old curse; "May you live in interesting times" seems to be upon us.

T. A. Gardner
09-25-2023, 04:23 PM

Actually, polling is showing that people are increasingly--a majority of people now-- that the Democrat party has moved too far to the Left and they want no part of that.

Voters Are Losing Faith in Joe Bidenís Democratic Party. How Much Will That Matter in 2024?
https://pro.morningconsult.com/analysis/voter-confidence-democratic-party-2024-election?utm_source=social_media&utm_medium=organic_social&utm_campaign=state_of_parties_&utm_content=organic_post

Democrats Are Too Liberal For Their Own Voters
https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-liberal-voters-poll-1829683

The Left is its own worst enemy.

QP!
09-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Actually, polling is showing that people are increasingly--a majority of people now-- that the Democrat party has moved too far to the Left and they want no part of that.

Voters Are Losing Faith in Joe Bidenís Democratic Party. How Much Will That Matter in 2024?
https://pro.morningconsult.com/analysis/voter-confidence-democratic-party-2024-election?utm_source=social_media&utm_medium=organic_social&utm_campaign=state_of_parties_&utm_content=organic_post

Democrats Are Too Liberal For Their Own Voters
https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-liberal-voters-poll-1829683

The Left is its own worst enemy.

The Red Wave Is RealóHere are Eight Polls That Prove It (https://www.newsweek.com/red-wave-gop-midterms-polls-democrats-congress-1756599)

https://i.imgflip.com/2lufqo.jpg

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits (https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html)

Updated 4:43 PM EDT, Sun October 23, 2016

Meanwhile in the reality that is NOT polls,

Democrats keep winning special elections in battleground states (https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4213712-democrats-keep-winning-special-elections-in-battleground-states/)

Elections are the answer to Trumpism, which aims to undermine the Constitution that protects our freedoms.

Yesterday, we saw the antidote at work once again, and in battleground states, in special elections for state House seats in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. Both victories were consistent with a 2023 national trend, with abortion-rights Democrats overperforming in the wake of the 2022 Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that legalized abortion nationally.

In New Hampshire, Democrat Hal Rafter flipped a GOP seat in the southern part of the state. Rafter won 56 percent to 44 percent in a district that Trump won by less than a point in 2020, 49.1 to 48.7 percent. Though itís a small district, thatís a 12 percent turnaround....

...Signs abound that votersí reaction to the loss of those rights could carry into 2024.

In Pennsylvania, the victory of candidate Lindsay Powell was also consistent with a larger 2023 trend of Democratic overperformance....

...Brent Peabody of the Center for a New American Security has tracked Democratsí overperformance in more than 20 state elections in 2023. The partyís candidates have outpaced Bidenís 2020 performance by substantial margins.

Noting the same trend, ABC News reported that Democrats had ďoutperformed the partisan leanĒ by an average of 10 percent in an analysis of 23 special elections in 2023. ..