PDA

View Full Version : APP - AHCCCS

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Why don't the Politicians just offer a program like this (http://www.azahcccs.gov/)??

ib1yysguy
08-13-2009, 01:23 AM
You would support national Medicaid for all?

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 05:35 AM

there's the kicker......you had to throw the "for all" in there....I think it must the liberal equivalent to a nervous tic......whatever happened to "we need to help the 47 million".....it always reverts to "we need to help the 320 million"......

explain me this...the current proposal provides government funded healthcare to everyone who wants it....it is defined as having a cost sharing ratio that covers 70% of the health care costs of everyone and a $5000 deductible....

now what have you done to help the folks who need it most?.....how can someone truly poor afford $5000 and 30%.....are you really out to help the poor?.....or get free health care for yourself?.......

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 08:37 AM
bump.....this is an important question...I would like one of our heartbleeders to answer it......

DamnYankee
08-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Don't hold your breath. *shrug*

tinfoil
08-13-2009, 09:30 AM
camera boy and math? LOL forget about it. That douchebag doesn't even take good pictures

uscitizen
08-13-2009, 10:43 AM
As they are getting to in the other thread. Expand medicaid and base reasonable premiums on income/household size.
This is the simple soloution to our uninsured problem.

Damocles
08-13-2009, 10:47 AM
As they are getting to in the other thread. Expand medicaid and base reasonable premiums on income/household size.
This is the simple soloution to our uninsured problem.
Make a graduated payment based on income levels, some people could afford to pay some of it and it could defray some of the costs that will associate.

uscitizen
08-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Make a graduated payment based on income levels, some people could afford to pay some of it and it could defray some of the costs that will associate.

Yes. The simplest way to cover those currently uncovered. And perhaps exempt income spent on college to encourage an education. Perhaps rolling CHIPS into it as well. Keep the whole family covered for a reasonable rate.
Healthy kids with sick or bankrupt parents makes little sense to me.

ib1yysguy
08-13-2009, 01:54 PM
there's the kicker......you had to throw the "for all" in there....I think it must the liberal equivalent to a nervous tic......whatever happened to "we need to help the 47 million".....it always reverts to "we need to help the 320 million"......

explain me this...the current proposal provides government funded healthcare to everyone who wants it....it is defined as having a cost sharing ratio that covers 70% of the health care costs of everyone and a $5000 deductible....

now what have you done to help the folks who need it most?.....how can someone truly poor afford $5000 and 30%.....are you really out to help the poor?.....or get free health care for yourself?.......

You're leaving out the important subsidies, which I know you know about because I keep showing you the section of the bill that says the government can't give them to illegal aliens. If you're poor, the government helps you pay for the insurance policy. That's how it's helping. If you qualify and can't afford it, you get insurance for next to nothing. Like medicare.

And how the hell do you write a post like that and not notice you contradicting yourself in the same paragraph? If it's not free healthcare (and it isn't), then somehow it's not helping the poor and I'm out to have the free healthcare for myself. You don't make any sense.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 02:11 PM

i asked about this last week....that instead of creating an entire new bureaucratic beast....why not simply expand existing medicare or medicaid....

to date, not a single lib has responded...

would you support expanding it? and why do you think the new beast is better than the old beast?

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 02:12 PM
You're leaving out the important subsidies, which I know you know about because I keep showing you the section of the bill that says the government can't give them to illegal aliens. If you're poor, the government helps you pay for the insurance policy. That's how it's helping. If you qualify and can't afford it, you get insurance for next to nothing. Like medicare.

And how the hell do you write a post like that and not notice you contradicting yourself in the same paragraph? If it's not free healthcare (and it isn't), then somehow it's not helping the poor and I'm out to have the free healthcare for myself. You don't make any sense.

all i have been shown is they can't get health credits or something....nothing about no emergency care etc...and i asked what those credits are and do

edit: health credits should be affordability credits...

uscitizen
08-13-2009, 02:13 PM
the new beast is going to serve the healthcare industry better than the citizens who need the help.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 02:14 PM
the new beast is going to serve the healthcare industry better than the citizens who need the help.

how is it goign to be better than medicaid or medicare?

let's not be stupid as i don't want ib1bukkaki to get his fill today

uscitizen
08-13-2009, 02:18 PM
It is not going to be better. But the outcome is inevitable in our corporate controlled govt.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 02:19 PM
It is not going to be better. But the outcome is inevitable in our corporate controlled govt.

edit....

i read your post wrong

ib1yysguy
08-13-2009, 02:31 PM
all i have been shown is they can't get health credits or something....nothing about no emergency care etc...and i asked what those credits are and do

edit: health credits should be affordability credits...

The credits in that section are involving the subsidies government gives to poor people to pay for the public option. The government is expressly prohibited from giving federal monies to illegal aliens in that subtitle.

As for emergency care, why the heck would you expect that to change? They can walk in to an ER right now and nobody's going to ask them for their green card. They'll get billed like they do now for emergency care. They can't buy the public option because they don't have socials. I've linked to that subsection before too.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 02:40 PM
The credits in that section are involving the subsidies government gives to poor people to pay for the public option. The government is expressly prohibited from giving federal monies to illegal aliens in that subtitle.

As for emergency care, why the heck would you expect that to change? They can walk in to an ER right now and nobody's going to ask them for their green card. They'll get billed like they do now for emergency care. They can't buy the public option because they don't have socials. I've linked to that subsection before too.

that is what i thought...thanks.

i expected it to change because so much else is changing with this bill....why would i automatically assume it not to change?

so as i read it, the claim that this allows illegals to get coverage under the new plan, is false.

ib1yysguy
08-13-2009, 02:43 PM
that is what i thought...thanks.

i expected it to change because so much else is changing with this bill....why would i automatically assume it not to change?

so as i read it, the claim that this allows illegals to get coverage under the new plan, is false.

They can't get coverage through the government's public option. I don't know about private plans. I don't see why they couldn't go and buy a private plan, or why anyone would object to it either since there's no government money going to them as they're paying for it themselves.

Everything PMP posts shows his inability to understand what he's reading in the bill. More accurately, he has a hard time reconciling what he's been told it says with what it actually says. You seem to be better at it, but you have some experience reading legalese.

belme1201
08-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Why don't the Politicians just offer a program like this (http://www.azahcccs.gov/)??

It's a "great" deal IF....
You have less than $100,000 in assets including a home and automobile.
You are a family of 2 earning a combined income, including pensions, of less than $468 monthly.
I have my doubts that plan would aid very many, and since immigrants aren't eligible, who's left?

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 03:27 PM
They can't get coverage through the government's public option. I don't know about private plans. I don't see why they couldn't go and buy a private plan, or why anyone would object to it either since there's no government money going to them as they're paying for it themselves.

exactly

cept to after the last comma

Everything PMP posts shows his inability to understand what he's reading in the bill. More accurately, he has a hard time reconciling what he's been told it says with what it actually says. You seem to be better at it, but you have some experience reading legalese.

is that some language your local tribe speaks? i've never heard of it......

ib1yysguy
08-13-2009, 03:28 PM
exactly

is that some language your local tribe speaks? i've never heard of it......

Some lawyer you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_writing#Legalese

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 03:29 PM

I didn't suggest all.
Since Progressive Liberals are so caring, they why don't they offer this to those that are uninsured and leave the Insurance Companies and businesses alone??

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Some lawyer you are.

that explains many of your posts......zt4brnsvysdepd

that is an ancient language and it roughly translates to:

he who does not understand humor

ib1yysguy
08-13-2009, 03:35 PM
that explains many of your posts......zt4brnsvysdepd

that is an ancient language and it roughly translates to:

he who does not understand humor

You couldn't make a joke about it if you'd never heard of it. And being a "lawyer" one would have assumed you'd know what legalese was.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 03:38 PM
It's a "great" deal IF....
You have less than $100,000 in assets including a home and automobile.
You are a family of 2 earning a combined income, including pensions, of less than $468 monthly.
I have my doubts that plan would aid very many, and since immigrants aren't eligible, who's left?

Would you care to provide a link that shows where you arrived at the figures of assets less then $100,000 and a family of 2 earning less then $468 @ month; because when I looked it said a combiined income of $1,215??

OH YEAH, by the way; I'd rather not have to wade through numerous postings of you trying to present your FEELINGS as PROOF for your ASSUMPTIONS.
Thank you

belme1201
08-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Would you care to provide a link that shows where you arrived at the figures of assets less then $100,000 and a family of 2 earning less then $468 @ month; because when I looked it said a combiined income of $1,215??

OH YEAH, by the way; I'd rather not have to wade through numerous postings of you trying to present your FEELINGS as PROOF for your ASSUMPTIONS.
Thank you

It's in the section for elegibilty in the AZ link you provided.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 03:50 PM
It's in the section for elegibilty in the AZ link you provided.

I just can't seem to find the information to support your assertion.
Could you be more specific; ie: sub tabs, a link, etc??

belme1201
08-13-2009, 04:11 PM

Thank you

Your quote seems to be for aid in paying Medicare premiums, for me only the cost of Medicare Part B, about $114 monthly. No mention of any other help.
My figure(exact) comes from the section for those needing aid in paying high medical costs which, I think, is the problem we're trying to solve.
I'll ignore the nonsense.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Your quote seems to be for aid in paying Medicare premiums, for me only the cost of Medicare Part B, about $114 monthly. No mention of any other help.
My figure(exact) comes from the section for those needing aid in paying high medical costs which, I think, is the problem we're trying to solve.

So basically you were pulling those figures out of your ass and you really had nothing to support your FEELINGS with.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Just as I figured.

By the way, I never suggested anything about Medicare.
Try reading the title or have DNC read it to you.
It was about AHCCCS.

Cancel 2018. 3
You couldn't make a joke about it if you'd never heard of it. And being a "lawyer" one would have assumed you'd know what legalese was.

i am not a lawyer....i have never heard of legalese....never....ever.....never.....please explain this to everyone.....

cancel2 2022

He posted the original link and now he wants you to find the info for him!! You really couldn't make it up.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 04:18 PM
He posted the original link and now he wants you to find the info for him!! You really couldn't make it up.

AWWWWWWWWWW, timmie.
Are you finally home, from your grueling day of being a fluffer.

cancel2 2022
08-13-2009, 04:19 PM
i am not a lawyer....i have never heard of legalese....never....ever.....never.....please explain this to everyone.....

You have got to be joking right?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/legalese

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 04:42 PM

dude....yes, if you qualify, you get your insurance for next to nothing....and that insurance you get leaves you a 70/30 copay and a $5k deductible...thats AFTER the subsidies, okay?....

I wasn't "contradicting", I was "mocking".......

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Everything PMP posts shows his inability to understand what he's reading in the bill. More accurately, he has a hard time reconciling what he's been told it says with what it actually says.

lol.....well, we'll just have to wait to see what the courts say the first time a lawyer raises the integrated "no discrimination for any reason other than health care need" clause, won't we....

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Some lawyer you are.

i am not a lawyer....

/grins...that would be me...you know, the guy who understands "legalese" worse than Yurt does......

Cancel 2018. 3
08-13-2009, 05:02 PM
You have got to be joking right?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/legalese

i have never heard of wike, never, ever, never

belme1201
08-13-2009, 06:10 PM
So basically you were pulling those figures out of your ass and you really had nothing to support your FEELINGS with.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Just as I figured.

By the way, I never suggested anything about Medicare.
Try reading the title or have DNC read it to you.
It was about AHCCCS.

My friend your silly, but usual and childish "HaHaHa" indicates the fact that you know I am correct. My figure is directly from the link you provided. If you can't find it blame your inadequacy, don't complain to me. Medicare is what accompanies the figure YOU quoted, again, don't blame me. My figure is correct

belme1201
08-13-2009, 06:13 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW, timmie.
Are you finally home, from your grueling day of being a fluffer.

Alarm! Alarm! APP violation!.
You should have started it on the Bullshit thread if you had no intention of having a serious discussion.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 06:17 PM
My friend your silly, but usual and childish "HaHaHa" indicates the fact that you know I am correct. My figure is directly from the link you provided. If you can't find it blame your inadequacy, don't complain to me. Medicare is what accompanies the figure YOU quoted, again, don't blame me. My figure is correct

Since you have offered nothing to support your supposition; you'll just have to be considered to be a liar.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 06:19 PM

Since you have offered nothing to support your supposition; you'll just have to be considered to be a liar.

Once again, the thread was abouit AHCCCS and Medicare; but you obviously are to scared to see the FACTS.

You fail

belme1201
08-13-2009, 06:19 PM

The numbers are from the link he provided, but rather than admitting a mistake or even the possibility that there are a set of several income requirements, he "can't find it" on the AHCC site. It's not surprising, I should kick myself for forgetting and giving him more credit than he deserves.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 06:20 PM
The numbers are from the link he provided, but rather than admitting a mistake or even the possibility that there are a set of several income requirements, he "can't find it" on the AHCC site. It's not surprising, I should kick myself for forgetting and giving him more credit than he deserves.

Prove it, spin boy. :)

belme1201
08-13-2009, 06:22 PM

Once again, the thread was abouit AHCCCS and Medicare; but you obviously are to scared to see the FACTS.

You fail

Pathetic.

USFREEDOM911
08-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Pathetic.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Even though you've proven yourself to be worthless, maybe their's still hope for you; spin boy.

christiefan915
08-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Pathetic.

...as always.