PDA

View Full Version : And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

Socrtease
08-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Game one, fucking pounded that loser Schmutz.

Game two their ace did well but the sticks in Boston have gone silent. 15 innings and A-Rod rocks one out for a 2 run walk off. 4.5 games up and still moving.

Minister of Truth
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM

Game two their ace did well but the sticks in Boston have gone silent. 15 innings and A-Rod rocks one out for a 2 run walk off. 4.5 games up and still moving.

A plague on both their families/drug companies.

Socrtease
08-10-2009, 12:55 PM
WHere are all the Boston fans? The sweep must have hurt sooooo bad.

Damocles
08-10-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm thoroughly enjoying talking to the Cubbie fans about the Rockies...

:D

Mott the Hoople
08-10-2009, 02:54 PM

Anytime the evil empire wins it's a bad day for baseball. The Yankees suck!

Mott the Hoople
08-10-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm thoroughly enjoying talking to the Cubbie fans about the Rockies...

:DIt's been an awful season for my Reds. We started out so well but then had a literal plague of injuries. It matters not. Either the Dodgers or the Phillies will go to the WS and they will crush whomever the American League sends.

Minister of Truth
08-10-2009, 05:43 PM
It's been an awful season for my Reds. We started out so well but then had a literal plague of injuries. It matters not. Either the Dodgers or the Phillies will go to the WS and they will crush whomever the American League sends.

LOLZ The puny NL teams will do no "crushing."

Socrtease
08-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Anytime the evil empire wins it's a bad day for baseball. The Yankees suck!They suck all the way to 3 dozen world championships!

Mott the Hoople
08-13-2009, 02:29 PM
LOLZ The puny NL teams will do no "crushing."Yea, they said that last year too.

Mott the Hoople
08-13-2009, 02:30 PM
They suck all the way to 3 dozen world championships!I didn't say they weren't good. I said they sucked.

Minister of Truth
08-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Yea, they said that last year too.

Did you enjoy the All-Star game?

maineman
08-13-2009, 07:20 PM
the season has a long way to go. we just won three out of four from the AL central leaders... we can win from the wild card position... against the Yankees... we've proved that by winning the world series TWICE since the last time the boys from the bronx even sniffed the air at a world series game.

I am FAR from worried.

DamnYankee
08-14-2009, 07:33 AM
the season has a long way to go. we just won three out of four from the AL central leaders... we can win from the wild card position... against the Yankees... we've proved that by winning the world series TWICE since the last time the boys from the bronx even sniffed the air at a world series game.

I am FAR from worried.

Look who they let out of Freak Remediation Camp. :pke:

maineman
08-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Look who they let out of Freak Remediation Camp. :pke:

back from your afternoon at the playground?

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2009, 12:39 PM

I am FAR from worried.

not only that, but of the last 12 games, sox are still 8-4 with the yanks. They have a long way to go. I always like throwing that little fact in everyone's faces

DamnYankee
08-14-2009, 12:49 PM
back from your afternoon at the playground? Another pedophile remark from you? Typical Liberal- no capacity to learn.
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/skiing.jpg

DamnYankee
08-14-2009, 12:55 PM
So what's your golf handicap, maineman? :pke:

maineman
08-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Another pedophile remark from you? Typical Liberal- no capacity to learn.

nothing I said had anything to do with pedophilia. You DO seem to have a guilty conscience, it would seem.

I was referring to your profound pre-adolescent level of immaturity.

and my golf handicap is none of your business. If you'd like to play golf some time for money, show up with your clubs and we'll have a match... other than that. we got nothing to talk about regarding the sport.

DamnYankee
08-14-2009, 03:24 PM
nothing I said had anything to do with pedophilia. You DO seem to have a guilty conscience, it would seem.

I was referring to your profound pre-adolescent level of immaturity.

and my golf handicap is none of your business. If you'd like to play golf some time for money, show up with your clubs and we'll have a match... other than that. we got nothing to talk about regarding the sport.

Guilty conscience about what maineman? What could you possibly talking about other that your pedophile accusation?:pke:

You claim to be good at golf, but you're not willing to say what your handicap is? That's a bit strange. My guess is that you suck at it. LOL

maineman
08-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Guilty conscience about what maineman? What could you possibly talking about other that your pedophile accusation?:pke:

You claim to be good at golf, but you're not willing to say what your handicap is? That's a bit strange. My guess is that you suck at it. LOL

YOU are the one talking about pedophilia.... not me... think about it.

and I claim to be pretty good at golf for an old fella... and I claim to be able to kick YOUR ass on a golf course and am willing to back up that claim with a financial wager of whatever size you are stupid enough to make. Now... are you gonna come up here with your sack of sticks and put that claim to the test or are you going to flap your gums from down there in Yadkin County? your choice, asshole.

Beefy
08-15-2009, 04:25 AM
Jesus.

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 08:48 AM
YOU are the one talking about pedophilia.... not me... think about it.

and I claim to be pretty good at golf for an old fella... and I claim to be able to kick YOUR ass on a golf course and am willing to back up that claim with a financial wager of whatever size you are stupid enough to make. Now... are you gonna come up here with your sack of sticks and put that claim to the test or are you going to flap your gums from down there in Yadkin County? your choice, asshole.
Actually, you're the one who stated that I was "back from the playground", and based on your history of accusing me of pedophilia, and getting banned for same, its obvious to anyone that you are doing the same thing.

I'd rather have my teeth drilled than golf- what a fucking boring game! But I'm always up for a challenge to beat your oversized head into the ground. But I need to know if I need to practice for one day, or for three. So until you volunteer your handicap on this board- no dice. :)

maineman
08-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Actually, you're the one who stated that I was "back from the playground", and based on your history of accusing me of pedophilia, and getting banned for same, its obvious to anyone that you are doing the same thing.

I'd rather have my teeth drilled than golf- what a fucking boring game! But I'm always up for a challenge to beat your oversized head into the ground. But I need to know if I need to practice for one day, or for three. So until you volunteer your handicap on this board- no dice. :)

"back from the playground" says nothing about pedophilia. that's a fact. you are an immature adolescent dweeb. that's also a fact and the basis for my playground statement.

and I am fine with you not coming to maine to get your ass kicked on a golf course. I honestly can't think of anyone I would less like to spend time with than you.

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 02:27 PM
"back from the playground" says nothing about pedophilia. that's a fact. you are an immature adolescent dweeb. that's also a fact and the basis for my playground statement.

and I am fine with you not coming to maine to get your ass kicked on a golf course. I honestly can't think of anyone I would less like to spend time with than you. You just got through a ten day ban because you accused me of pedophilia and the first thing you write is 'are you back from the playground'. And you claim that I'm adolescent? How intellectually disingenuous. You fool no one.

Then you challenge you to play golf and now you back out. What a pussy. :pke:

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 02:42 PM
LOL This is what you would look like after a few rounds with me:

http://www.truemajority.org/aggressiveprogressive/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mpa_sam1.bmp

Minister of Truth
08-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Jesus.

Help these guys to do a better job out there!!!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:bN2w1kC5bffwRM:http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Sports/0_mlb_baseball_seattle_mariners.gif

Amen.

maineman
08-15-2009, 03:59 PM
You just got through a ten day ban because you accused me of pedophilia and the first thing you write is 'are you back from the playground'. And you claim that I'm adolescent? How intellectually disingenuous. You fool no one.

Then you challenge you to play golf and now you back out. What a pussy.

the FACT is, "back from the playground" does not mention pedophilia. If you chose to think it suggests that, that is certainly up to you.... in the end, as Lenny Bruce said, there are no such thing as dirty words, just dirty minds. If you want to read something perverse into my statement... I guess I would not be surprised... I think you are a totally foul individual.

And I didn't back out of anything. Like I said.... you show up with golf clubs, I'll gladly take your money and your pride. You wanna find out how good I am, show up and I'll show you, but it will cost you....dearly.

if not... no big deal... it would be a fun round of golf made marginally unpleasant only by your company, but eventually made worth the time spent when I emptied your wallet and laughed in your face.:pke:

Cancel5
08-15-2009, 04:10 PM
LOL This is what you would look like after a few rounds with me:

http://www.truemajority.org/aggressiveprogressive/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mpa_sam1.bmp

You beat up crash test dummies, how odd :p

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 04:44 PM
the FACT is, "back from the playground" does not mention pedophilia. If you chose to think it suggests that, that is certainly up to you.... in the end, as Lenny Bruce said, there are no such thing as dirty words, just dirty minds. If you want to read something perverse into my statement... I guess I would not be surprised... I think you are a totally foul individual.

And I didn't back out of anything. Like I said.... you show up with golf clubs, I'll gladly take your money and your pride. You wanna find out how good I am, show up and I'll show you, but it will cost you....dearly.

if not... no big deal... it would be a fun round of golf made marginally unpleasant only by your company, but eventually made worth the time spent when I emptied your wallet and laughed in your face.:pke:

That's the way you work:

1. You rarely mention anything specifically, but dance around the accusation.
2. You claim to be good at golf but won't publicize a simple statistic to back it up. like a handicap.

This proves you are a liar and a coward. :pke:

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 04:45 PM
You beat up crash test dummies, how odd :p

Hardly. I just scarfed the picture from a liberal democrat demonstration.

maineman
08-15-2009, 07:10 PM
That's the way you work:

1. You rarely mention anything specifically, but dance around the accusation.
2. You claim to be good at golf but won't publicize a simple statistic to back it up. like a handicap.

This proves you are a liar and a coward. :pke:

I don't NEED to publicize my handicap. I am saying that , if you bring your sorry ass to Maine along with a bag of clubs I will absolutely, unequivocally humiliate your redneck ass on any golfcourse in this state.

you wanna dispute that allegation, get your butt up here and prove me wrong. If not...keep spewing bullshit from your piehole like you have so far.

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 07:15 PM
I don't NEED to publicize my handicap. I am saying that , if you bring your sorry ass to Maine along with a bag of clubs I will absolutely, unequivocally humiliate your redneck ass on any golfcourse in this state.

you wanna dispute that allegation, get your butt up here and prove me wrong. If not...keep spewing bullshit from your piehole like you have so far. Again, I need a little background info so I don't have to waste my time practicing. One day or three. So if you want the opportunity, you'll have to provide this tiny bit of information.

Since you refuse, I can only conclude that you really suck, or you're a coward and a liar.

maineman
08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Again, I need a little background info so I don't have to waste my time practicing. One day or three. So if you want the opportunity, you'll have to provide this tiny bit of information.

Since you refuse, I can only conclude that you really suck, or you're a coward and a liar.

don't waste any time practicing. I certainly won't. Come on up here and let's go head to head, match play, $100 a hole.

since you won't put yuor money where your mouth is, I can only conclude that you are a twisted little queer who can't play the game... no big surprise there.

But I tell you what... the last time my handicap was measured it was in single digits... and I am absolutely certain that is more than enough golf talent to take you for way more than two G's for 18, if you have the balls and the idiocy to press when I have you dormy at the turn.

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
don't waste any time practicing. I certainly won't. Come on up here and let's go head to head, match play, $100 a hole.

since you won't put yuor money where your mouth is, I can only conclude that you are a twisted little queer who can't play the game... no big surprise there.

But I tell you what... the last time my handicap was measured it was in single digits... and I am absolutely certain that is more than enough golf talent to take you for way more than two G's for 18, if you have the balls and the idiocy to press when I have you dormy at the turn.

Single digits? Is that a 1 or a 9?:pke:

maineman
08-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Single digits? Is that a 1 or a 9?:pke:

who cares? both are low enough to completely and thoroughly own your sorry ass. Quit tap dancing... buy some golf clubs, come to maine and leave with thousands less in your wallet and the sound of me laughing my ass off right in your face echoing in your ears...

or keep tap dancing.

your choice.

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 07:49 PM
who cares? both are low enough to completely and thoroughly own your sorry ass. Quit tap dancing... buy some golf clubs, come to maine and leave with thousands less in your wallet and the sound of me laughing my ass off right in your face echoing in your ears...

or keep tap dancing.

your choice. Actually, on the challenge that I issued you two weeks ago and you ran from, a "one" golf handicap is not. :)

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/skiing.jpg

DamnYankee
08-15-2009, 07:51 PM
The Southern Man shoots and scores! on the maineman. :cof1:

maineman
08-15-2009, 07:55 PM
do you want to play golf and see which one of us is better at that game, or don't you?

this mealy mouthed bullshit you keep spewing is getting old.

wanna play me at any course of your chosing in the state of maine for $100 a hole, match play, or don't you?

I am willing to enter into a side bet that I have you dormy at the turn.

now...I've never seen you play.... you may be a scratch golfer for all I know...but I am here, willing to bet you $100 a hole match play without EVER as much as asking to look at your handicap card.

are you gonna play me in a match, or are you gonna continue your pussy-ass bullshit?

maineman
08-15-2009, 08:08 PM
that's what I thought

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 05:40 PM
do you want to play golf and see which one of us is better at that game, or don't you?

this mealy mouthed bullshit you keep spewing is getting old.

wanna play me at any course of your chosing in the state of maine for $100 a hole, match play, or don't you?

I am willing to enter into a side bet that I have you dormy at the turn.

now...I've never seen you play.... you may be a scratch golfer for all I know...but I am here, willing to bet you $100 a hole match play without EVER as much as asking to look at your handicap card.

are you gonna play me in a match, or are you gonna continue your pussy-ass bullshit?

To repeat my original challenge (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=476400&highlight=handicap#post476400):

My average NASTAR handicap and its less than 7. That means that I'm 7% slower than Darin Rahlves, who's the national pacesetter. My best score was less than 5.

So if Tiger Woods has a -8 handicap, a comparable golf handicap would be 7% higher. Taking into account 72 par that equates to a -3 handicap.

You've claimed that "the last time [your] handicap was measured it was in single digits...". Like it's a difficult thing to "measure". LOL. In fact, all you do is subtract your score from par. I's fairly obvious, therefore, that you don't do this difficult calculation unless you've had an exceptional game. My guess is that once in a while you've got to a 9, so your average handicap is higher.

But even your best case scenario, that you average a 1, I'd still have you beat with a negative three.

maineman
08-16-2009, 05:58 PM
To repeat my original challenge (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=476400&highlight=handicap#post476400):

My average NASTAR handicap and its less than 7. That means that I'm 7% slower than Darin Rahlves, who's the national pacesetter. My best score was less than 5.

So if Tiger Woods has a -8 handicap, a comparable golf handicap would be 7% higher. Taking into account 72 par that equates to a -3 handicap.

You've claimed that "the last time [your] handicap was measured it was in single digits...". Like it's a difficult thing to "measure". LOL. In fact, all you do is subtract your score from par. I's fairly obvious, therefore, that you don't do this difficult calculation unless you've had an exceptional game. My guess is that once in a while you've got to a 9, so your average handicap is higher.

But even your best case scenario, that you average a 1, I'd still have you beat with a negative three.

your "original challege" is fucking stupid. I will agree that you are a much better skier than I am considering that I have never skied downhill in my life. congratulations. That was never the issue. The question is about golf and golf alone. And your knowledge of USGA handicapping could fit in a coffee cup and there would still be room for a full cup of coffee. I have not joined a country club this year or last year, given the fact that I work on weekends and don't have as much time as I used to to devote to golf. In the absence of a home course and access to a home course handicapping system, it is WAY more trouble than it is worth to pay someone to be able to log on to their system as a visitor and enter my scores from a variety of golf courses. Therefore, I do not have a current handicap... Last weekend, I beat my oldest son for eighteen holes 79 to 89. The course is a par 72, but that does NOT equate to a handicap of 7. Handicapping is much more complicated than that and requires course slope ratings which you clearly don't have a fucking clue about.

and again... you are a great skier, no doubt...even with your gaze averted by all those other cute young things to look at... that has never been in question. I am nearly 60 years old... and I am saying that I can kick your ignorant redneck ass all over any golf course in Maine... if you want to see if you can show that is not the case, it will cost you match play, $100 a hole.... so the most you can lose is $1000 unless you care to make any side bets on how quickly I can end the match. If that is something you are interested in, come on up and we'll play a round of golf, and we'll settle up at the end. If not, shut your fuckin' pie hole.
got it? good.:cof1:

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 06:07 PM
your "original challege" is fucking stupid. I will agree that you are a much better skier than I am considering that I have never skied downhill in my life. congratulations. That was never the issue. The question is about golf and golf alone. And your knowledge of USGA handicapping could fit in a coffee cup and there would still be room for a full cup of coffee. I have not joined a country club this year or last year, given the fact that I work on weekends and don't have as much time as I used to to devote to golf. In the absence of a home course and access to a home course handicapping system, it is WAY more trouble than it is worth to pay someone to be able to log on to their system as a visitor and enter my scores from a variety of golf courses. Therefore, I do not have a current handicap... Last weekend, I beat my oldest son for eighteen holes 79 to 89. The course is a par 72, but that does NOT equate to a handicap of 7. Handicapping is much more complicated than that and requires course slope ratings which you clearly don't have a fucking clue about.

and again... you are a great skier, no doubt...even with your gaze averted by all those other cute young things to look at... that has never been in question. I am nearly 60 years old... and I am saying that I can kick your ignorant redneck ass all over any golf course in Maine... if you want to see if you can show that is not the case, it will cost you match play, $100 a hole.... so the most you can lose is $1000 unless you care to make any side bets on how quickly I can end the match. If that is something you are interested in, come on up and we'll play a round of golf, and we'll settle up at the end. If not, shut your fuckin' pie hole.

Oh lookie, another pedophile accusation from you.

Actually the challenge is completely legit. You play a game that you love and are good at, I practice a sport that I love and are getting better at (my goal this year is to knock off two more points).

That's what we've done here and I've kicked your sorry ass. :cof1:

I wouldn't expect you to challenge me to a ski race, and you shouldn't expect me to challenge you to a golf match.

Besides- golf is for old geezers, like you.

maineman
08-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh lookie, another pedophile accusation from you.

Actually the challenge is completely legit. You play a game that you love and are good at, I practice a sport that I love and are getting better at (my goal this year is to knock off two more points).

That's what we've done here and I've kicked your sorry ass. :cof1:

I wouldn't expect you to challenge me to a ski race, and you shouldn't expect me to challenge you to a golf match.

Besides- golf is for old geezers, like you.

wow....you seem fixated about this pedophilia thing... you should probably seek help. NOTHING I wrote has anything to do with that perversion of yours.

regarding our sports: I say again, apples and oranges.

you ski...and can undoubtedly ski faster and better than I ever will

I golf, and I can - even as an old geezer -undoubtedly golf better and score lower than you ever will...

and if you doubt the veracity of that last claim, get your redneck ass up here and play eighteen holes of golf against me in match play for $100 a hole. If not, shut the fuck up.:321:

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 06:48 PM
wow....you seem fixated about this pedophilia thing... you should probably seek help. NOTHING I wrote has anything to do with that perversion of yours.

regarding our sports: I say again, apples and oranges.

you ski...and can undoubtedly ski faster and better than I ever will

I golf, and I can - even as an old geezer -undoubtedly golf better and score lower than you ever will...

and if you doubt the veracity of that last claim, get your redneck ass up here and play eighteen holes of golf against me in match play for $100 a hole. If not, shut the fuck up.:321: Again. I'd rather go to the dentist then play golf- so fucking slow and boring. And with you, a pedophile accuser? I'd rather have my eyes burned out with acid.

So here we have a legitimate comparison. You bragged about beating your son in golf and then how good you were. More power to you, man. I don't play golf, but I do enjoy athletics, especially downhill skiing. And I have come closer to a professional level than you have at the game that you enjoy and have spent the time, money and effort to get proficient at it to the point where you brag online about it.

And I beat you badly.

Maybe you should take lessons. :pke:

maineman
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Again. I'd rather go to the dentist then play golf- so fucking slow and boring. And with you, a pedophile accuser? I'd rather have my eyes burned out with acid.

So here we have a legitimate comparison. You bragged about beating your son in golf and then how good you were. More power to you, man. I don't play golf, but I do enjoy athletics, especially downhill skiing. And I have come closer to a professional level than you have at the game that you enjoy and have spent the time, money and effort to get proficient at it to the point where you brag online about it.

And I beat you badly.

Maybe you should take lessons. :pke:

lol

your apples is redder than my orange. congratulations.

you really are the biggest fucking adolescent moron on the internet from my perspective.

so you are admitting that you really have no chance of spending two or three days practicing and then coming to maine to kick my ass in golf?

great.

you should have said so in the first place.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM

stop leaving perverted messages on my cp......

and dude....you don't fool anyone for one second that you are not still referring to the same subject matter that got you banned....this is your MO.....pathetic and what is even worse, you actually think people don't see through your lies

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 06:53 PM
lol

your apples is redder than my orange. congratulations.

you really are the biggest fucking adolescent moron on the internet from my perspective.

so you are admitting that you really have no chance of spending two or three days practicing and then coming to maine to kick my ass in golf?

great.

you should have said so in the first place.

No, I have no desire to kick your ass in golf.

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 06:54 PM

and dude....you don't fool anyone for one second that you are not still referring to the same subject matter that got you banned....this is your MO.....pathetic and what is even worse, you actually think people don't see through your lies

He can't help it. He's obviously mentally ill, thinking of things like that. He and his buddy DNC.

maineman
08-16-2009, 06:55 PM

nor the ability.

maineman
08-16-2009, 06:59 PM
first the redneck moron says:

I'm always up for a challenge to beat your oversized head into the ground. But I need to know if I need to practice for one day, or for three. So until you volunteer your handicap on this board- no dice. :)

and then he says:

seems as if southern man lies.

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:00 PM

hey... you gave me some positive rep, buddy. I just left you a visitor message thanking you for it.

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:04 PM
first the redneck moron says:

and then he says:

seems as if southern man lies.

When extracting the truth from a liar it is permissible to lie. :)

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:06 PM
hey... you gave me some positive rep, buddy. I just left you a visitor message thanking you for it. Isn't that nice you too are turning over a new leaf. What positive thoughts did you leave with Yurt? :)

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Isn't that nice you too are turning over a new leaf. What positive thoughts did you leave with Yurt? :)

I have no idea. you'll have to ask him. he gave ME a positive rep comment and I merely thanked him for it.

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:14 PM
When extracting the truth from a liar it is permissible to lie. :)

the truth is: I can kick your redneck ass all around a golf course and I am willing to put money on it.

the truth is: you can't golf, but you CAN lie.

liar. redneck moron liar.

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:22 PM
I have no idea. you'll have to ask him. he gave ME a positive rep comment and I merely thanked him for it. This development truly warms the cockles of my heart.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
hey... you gave me some positive rep, buddy. I just left you a visitor message thanking you for it.

stop lying...i gave you negative rep that this board somehow gave you positive....

why don't you tell the board what i said you lying sack.....and really....why are you really making the pedo comments? do you honestly think we are all stupid and don't understand your "comments".....

fucking idiot

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
the truth is: I can kick your redneck ass all around a golf course and I am willing to put money on it.

the truth is: you can't golf, but you CAN lie.

liar. redneck moron liar. Actually, the truth is that I am much more proficient at my chosen sport that you are at yours, and you bragged about being good at yours. LOL

I'll bet you $100 that I'm better than your hero, John Kerry, as well. (And fellow redneck as well, apparently, since we both ski.) And you won't have me whining about falling in front of Secret Service agents. LOL

Cancel 2018. 3
08-16-2009, 07:30 PM

no....you left a perverted message about me and younger "people"

sicko

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Actually, the truth is that I am much more proficient at my chosen sport that you are at yours, and you bragged about being good at yours. LOL

I'll bet you $100 that I'm better than your hero, John Kerry, as well. (And fellow redneck as well, apparently, since we both ski.) And you won't have me whining about falling in front of Secret Service agents. LOL

apples and oranges.

your apple is redder than my orange.

big fucking deal.

I'll bet you $100 that you won't be anywhere near as good a skier as you are today when you get to be MY age OR Kerry's age. and I'll STILL be a better golfer than you are even then.

:lmao:

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:37 PM
apples and oranges.

big fucking deal.

I'll bet you $100 that you won't be anywhere near as good a skier as you are today when you get to be MY age OR Kerry's age. and I'll STILL be a better golfer than you are even then.

Actually, The NASTAR handicap system takes age and sex into account, and I just aged out of one of the more competitive brackets, so as long as I stay healthy, I expect to get more competitive with age. It's like a golfer entering the Masters. LOL

Cancel 2018. 3
08-16-2009, 07:37 PM
maineman must be the greatest preacher ever

no wonder people hate christians

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Shall we have Yurt hold your $100 until I turn 60? :)

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Actually, The NASTAR handicap system takes age and sex into account, and I just aged out of one of the more competitive brackets, so as long as I stay healthy, I expect to get more competitive with age. It's like a golfer entering the Masters. LOL

your last sentence does not make any sense.

no surprise there. ;)

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:42 PM
maineman must be the greatest preacher ever

no wonder people hate christians

keep my profession out of our discussions. and I'll do the same for you....

Cancel 2018. 3
08-16-2009, 07:43 PM

MM couldn't self stroke himself of out his own sandtrap

maineman

no. I'll hold onto it until then. I wouldn't trust that shyster as far as I could throw him.

Cancel 2018. 3
keep my profession out of our discussions. and I'll do the same for you....

liar....you've said that before and kept bringing up my profession.....

dude......why

Cancel 2018. 3
08-16-2009, 07:45 PM
no. I'll hold onto it until then. I wouldn't trust that shyster as far as I could throw him.

and there is the guy who wouldn't bring up my profession....yet everytime he mentions it.....it is shyster.....

pathetic liar

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:47 PM
and there is the guy who wouldn't bring up my profession....yet everytime he mentions it.....it is shyster.....

pathetic liar

when you stop bringing up my profession, which I have asked you to do several times, and which you thus far refuse to do, I will do likewise, shyster.
got it? good.

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:50 PM
no. I'll hold onto it until then. I wouldn't trust that shyster as far as I could throw him. Who would you choose to hold the funds then? :pke:

maineman
08-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Who would you choose to hold the funds then? :pke:

asked and answered.

DamnYankee
08-16-2009, 07:57 PM
asked and answered. But you have not proven worthy of my trust. A bet thus requires a third person to hold the funds. How about Damo?

maineman
08-17-2009, 04:55 AM
But you have not proven worthy of my trust. A bet thus requires a third person to hold the funds. How about Damo?

don't trust me? don't make the bet then...

I really could give a shit.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 05:33 AM
don't trust me? don't make the bet then...

I really could give a shit.

So your backing down from a fair bet. No surprise there. *shrug*

maineman
08-17-2009, 05:38 AM
So your backing down from a fair bet. No surprise there. *shrug*

backing down?

what color is the sky in your world?

I have backed down from NOTHING. If you don't want to make a bet with me, don't. I really don't care. If I lose a bet, I pay my debts... I have ZERO requirement to hand over any of my money to ANYONE prior to incurring such a debt. You win, you get paid. You lose, you pay. simples as that.

don't like it? move on and stfu.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 05:40 AM
backing down?

what color is the sky in your world?

I have backed down from NOTHING. If you don't want to make a bet with me, don't. I really don't care. If I lose a bet, I pay my debts... I have ZERO requirement to hand over any of my money to ANYONE prior to incurring such a debt. You win, you get paid. You lose, you pay. simples as that.

don't like it? move on and stfu. Repeat post 73 as often as necessary. *shrug*

maineman
08-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Repeat post 73 as often as necessary. *shrug*
repeat post 74 once and then forget this circular, meaningless discussion with a moronic meaningless redneck asshole.:321:

*shrug*

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 05:52 AM

I really could give a shit. Sure, that's why you were willing to bet $1800.:rolleyes: Now that the bet is fair you're not willing to risk a mere $100.:pke:

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Looks like the Red Stater beat up the Yankee decisively, again. *shrug*

maineman
08-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Sure, that's why you were willing to bet $1800.:rolleyes: Now that the bet is fair you're not willing to risk a mere $100.:pke:$1800? What are you talking about?

I made a bet. If you wanna agree to it, fine, if not... I really don't care.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 07:22 AM
$1800? What are you talking about?...

...I am nearly 60 years old... and I am saying that I can kick your ignorant redneck ass all over any golf course in Maine... if you want to see if you can show that is not the case, it will cost you match play, $100 a hole......

$18 x $100 = $1800.

Now, the bet that you are backing away from:

I'll bet you $100 that you won't be anywhere near as good a skier as you are today when you get to be MY age OR Kerry's age. and I'll STILL be a better golfer than you are even then. ...

maineman
08-17-2009, 07:50 AM
$18 x $100 = $1800.

Now, the bet that you are backing away from:

clearly, you are a simpleton and don't have a clue how match play works. I predict we won't have to play 18 holes. And If we did play all 18 holes, the most either of us could lose - or win - would be $100. In fact, I predict we will only have to play ten holes as I will win all ten... the match will be over and I will have won the match "ten and eight"... and you will owe me $1000.

as to the other bet, I am not backing away at all. I just have no intention of giving my money to anyone to "hold" prior to such a time as I might actually owe it. If you don't want to enter into that wager, that's fine with me.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 08:30 AM
clearly, you are a simpleton and don't have a clue how match play works. I predict we won't have to play 18 holes. And If we did play all 18 holes, the most either of us could lose - or win - would be $100. In fact, I predict we will only have to play ten holes as I will win all ten... the match will be over and I will have won the match "ten and eight"... and you will owe me $1000.

as to the other bet, I am not backing away at all. I just have no intention of giving my money to anyone to "hold" prior to such a time as I might actually owe it. If you don't want to enter into that wager, that's fine with me. Clearly you don't know how a bet among folks that you don't trust works. You give your $100 to a trusted third party, same as I. When the issue is settled, the winner takes all. This enforces honesty.

Since this is unacceptable to you, I can only conclude that you are a coward, or are lying in that you have no intention of making the pay-out.

Canceled1
08-17-2009, 12:40 PM
repeat post 74 once and then forget this circular, meaningless discussion with a moronic meaningless redneck asshole.:321:

*shrug*

Oh for cripe sakes! Do you ever heed your own counsel?

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Maineman, do you wish to brag about your expertise in other sports? :)

maineman
08-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Clearly you don't know how a bet among folks that you don't trust works. You give your $100 to a trusted third party, same as I. When the issue is settled, the winner takes all. This enforces honesty.

Since this is unacceptable to you, I can only conclude that you are a coward, or are lying in that you have no intention of making the pay-out.Like I said... you are a simpleton who doesn't know shit about golf or the rules of match play... and I really don't CARE if you trust me or not. I certainly don't trust anyone on here enough to give them my money to hold...that is for sure. If you want to enter into the wager, do it...if not, don't. It matters little to me.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Like I said... you are a simpleton who doesn't know shit about golf or the rules of match play... and I really don't CARE if you trust me or not. I certainly don't trust anyone on here enough to give them my money to hold...that is for sure. If you want to enter into the wager, do it...if not, don't. It matters little to me. If you're not willing to put your wager up, then why make a bet?

Obviously you're just full of shit.

maineman
08-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Maineman, do you wish to brag about your expertise in other sports? :)

I don't "brag" about my expertise in ANY sport. At my age, golf is about the only sport that I participate in... and I hold my own... no bragging there...just fact. I merely said that I was certain enough about my level of skill in golf - and my available disposable income - to make a wager with you on an 18 hole match, $100 a hole. you indicated that you might need as many as three days of practice before you entered into such a match, but now seem to have backed away from it. That's fine. I can understand that. I certainly wouldn't attempt to compete with you in skiing, or coon hunting, or frog gigging, or any of the assorted "sports" in which you are, no doubt, quite skilled.

What are you? about 40? I'll make that same wager with you in golf fifteen years from now when you are nearly my age now and I am nearly 75.... but we'll play the match at the Jack Nicklaus Course in Merida, Mexico. that should give you plenty of days to practice up.

maineman
08-17-2009, 01:55 PM
If you're not willing to put your wager up, then why make a bet?

Obviously you're just full of shit.

if you win, I'll pay. if you lose, I'll expect payment. simple as that.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't "brag" about my expertise in ANY sport. At my age, golf is about the only sport that I participate in... and I hold my own... no bragging there...just fact. I merely said that I was certain enough about my level of skill in golf - and my available disposable income - to make a wager with you on an 18 hole match, $100 a hole. you indicated that you might need as many as three days of practice before you entered into such a match, but now seem to have backed away from it. That's fine. I can understand that. I certainly wouldn't attempt to compete with you in skiing, or coon hunting, or frog gigging, or any of the assorted "sports" in which you are, no doubt, quite skilled.

What are you? about 40? I'll make that same wager with you in golf fifteen years from now when you are nearly my age now and I am nearly 75.... but we'll play the match at the Jack Nicklaus Course in Merida, Mexico. that should give you plenty of days to practice up.

Again, I'd rather have my teeth drilled than play golf, especially with you. The "sport" is too slow, and you're just, well, creepy. Thanks for the invite though.

No, I'll stick with my athletic pursuits, and compare my proficiency at my chosen sport with your proficiency in yours.

Damocles
08-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Sure. Just like you promised not to accuse me of **** again. LOL.
Let it be.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 02:34 PM
if you win, I'll pay. if you lose, I'll expect payment. simple as that. Sure, because you've proven to me that you can be trusted. :rolleyes:

maineman
08-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Sure, because you've proven to me that you can be trusted. :rolleyes:

and you have proven the same to me... yet, nonetheless, I am still willing to enter into the wager and will remain hopeful that if and when you lose, you will pay up. Up to you.

maineman
08-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Again, I'd rather have my teeth drilled than play golf, especially with you. The "sport" is too slow, and you're just, well, creepy. Thanks for the invite though.

No, I'll stick with my athletic pursuits, and compare my proficiency at my chosen sport with your proficiency in yours.

compare your proficiency in your chosen sport with my proficiency in my chosen sport when you are MY age. that would be more appropriate, wouldn't it? you even said that in your sport, there are age brackets. Tell me how good a skier you are when YOU are 59. I can wait.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 03:55 PM
and you have proven the same to me... yet, nonetheless, I am still willing to enter into the wager and will remain hopeful that if and when you lose, you will pay up. Up to you. I'll respond to this only if you have something new to offer. *shrug*

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 04:03 PM
compare your proficiency in your chosen sport with my proficiency in my chosen sport when you are MY age. that would be more appropriate, wouldn't it? you even said that in your sport, there are age brackets. Tell me how good a skier you are when YOU are 59. I can wait.
You didn't have to wait long. Here's the handicap chart here:

http://www.nastar.com/images/NASTAR-Handicap-Chart-08-09.gif

Now assuming that I don't improve within my bracket by the time I am 59, my equivalent handicap would be 3 points higher, or 10. By comparison, a golf handicap of 1, compared with a national best of -8, is 9/72 = 12.5.

So even if your average handicap was 1, which of course it ain't even close, I'd still have you beat. LOL

maineman
08-17-2009, 04:06 PM
assuming you don't improve? :lmao:

how about assuming that your proficiency will degrade with age?

Like I said.... let's not assume anything. You tell me how good you ARE when you are 59.

and learn to resize graphics so they don't fuck up threads....moron

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 06:21 PM
assuming you don't improve? :lmao:

how about assuming that your proficiency will degrade with age?

Like I said.... let's not assume anything. You tell me how good you ARE when you are 59.

and learn to resize graphics so they don't fuck up threads....moron

Actually, what I said was: "assuming that I don't improve within my bracket". The chart assumes a three point deficiency within the age parameters being discussed. So again, I win, and you lose. :)

maineman
08-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Actually, what I said was: "assuming that I don't improve within my bracket". The chart assumes a three point deficiency within the age parameters being discussed. So again, I win, and you lose. :)

"the chart assumes"

call me when you get to 59 and we'll see how well those assumptions have held up, junior.

and again, and finally.... I really really really don't give a flying fuck if you think that you are a better skier than I am a golfer or whether you think that you will BE a better skier at some point in the future than I am a good golfer now.... it is apples and oranges.

Clearly, you know that you are not going to be able - at ANY point in the future - to beat me at golf, and I know that I have ZERO inclination to strap on skis for any reason ever in my lifetime....

are we done now?

you creepy obsessive, internet stalking, loser without a life from the beautiful yadkin county?

I sure as hell hope so.

don't you have playgrounds to go compete at?:pke:

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 06:40 PM
"the chart assumes"

call me when you get to 59 and we'll see how well those assumptions have held up, junior.

and again, and finally.... I really really really don't give a flying fuck if you think that you are a better skier than I am a golfer or whether you think that you will BE a better skier at some point in the future than I am a good golfer now.... it is apples and oranges.

Clearly, you know that you are not going to be able - at ANY point in the future - to beat me at golf, and I know that I have ZERO inclination to strap on skis for any reason ever in my lifetime....

are we done now?

you creepy obsessive, internet stalking, loser without a life from the beautiful yadkin county?

I sure as hell hope so.

don't you have playgrounds to go compete at?:pke:

The chart is based on decades of racing, so unless you're into the negative handicaps I am, and will be, more proficient than you are in our respective sports. Loser. :)

Why would I be competing at a playground? You apparently didn't learn from your last banishment from the board.

maineman
08-17-2009, 06:51 PM
The chart is based on decades of racing, so unless you're into the negative handicaps I am, and will be, more proficient than you are in our respective sports. Loser. :)

Why would I be competing at a playground? You apparently didn't learn from your last banishment from the board.

you assume your skill levels will not degrade. I scoff at that and delight in the fact that age will be a disappointing and unexpected degradation for you. you will not rage against the dying of the light, because, unlike most of us, it will catch you completely off guard. I chuckle at that.

And... you would be competing at playgrounds because you are, and have always been, a creepy immature adolescent, and that is where creepy immature adolescents go to recreate... playgrounds.

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 07:17 PM
you assume your skill levels will not degrade. I scoff at that and delight in the fact that age will be a disappointing and unexpected degradation for you. you will not rage against the dying of the light, because, unlike most of us, it will catch you completely off guard. I chuckle at that.

And... you would be competing at playgrounds because you are, and have always been, a creepy immature adolescent, and that is where creepy immature adolescents go to recreate... playgrounds.

Again, I made the assumption that my skills would degrade consistent with the NASTAR handicap chart, which is based on several decades of data to go on. That assumption is most likely wrong, since I have decreased my handicap every year, the opposite of the chart trend, but I wanted to give you every advantage possible. Think of it as Affirmative Action for creepy old guys who dance around accusations that they lack the balls to make outright. LOL

maineman
08-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Again, I made the assumption that my skills would degrade consistent with the NASTAR handicap chart, which is based on several decades of data to go on. That assumption is most likely wrong, since I have decreased my handicap every year, the opposite of the chart trend, but I wanted to give you every advantage possible. Think of it as Affirmative Action for creepy old guys who dance around accusations that they lack the balls to make outright. LOL

your assumptions as to how well you will be able to ski decades from now are just that: assumptions. When you get to the advanced age of 59, let me know how you're doing then.:cof1:

DamnYankee
08-17-2009, 07:40 PM
your assumptions as to how well you will be able to ski decades from now are just that: assumptions. When you get to the advanced age of 59, let me know how you're doing then.:cof1: Again, I've gotten better with age, now that I have the time and resources to dedicate to the sport, plus I've been working out more intensely during the off season, I joined a third race league last year and picked up a sponsor so I get my equipment for 1/2 off. My grandfather worked until he was 80 and died when he was 94, and longevity is on my grandmother's side as well.

So yeah I expect to be not only skiing until my mid 90's but kicking your butt in our respective sports for a long time, in fact long, long after you're dead of your heart condition. :)

Minister of Truth
08-17-2009, 08:50 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP SM!!

Cancel 2018. 3
08-17-2009, 09:16 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP SM!!

and maineman is just an angel.....:pke:

i want to warn you about him....don't befriend him, he will turn on you and stalk you in real life and threaten your employment

maineman
08-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Again, I've gotten better with age, now that I have the time and resources to dedicate to the sport, plus I've been working out more intensely during the off season, I joined a third race league last year and picked up a sponsor so I get my equipment for 1/2 off. My grandfather worked until he was 80 and died when he was 94, and longevity is on my grandmother's side as well.

So yeah I expect to be not only skiing until my mid 90's but kicking your butt in our respective sports for a long time, in fact long, long after you're dead of your heart condition. :)

like I said.... assumptions.

We'll see how things are when you turn 59.

DamnYankee
08-18-2009, 05:55 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP SM!! Make me. :)

DamnYankee
08-18-2009, 05:56 AM
like I said.... assumptions.

We'll see how things are when you turn 59. Actually, I doubt that you'll live that long. :burn:

maineman
08-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Actually, I doubt that you'll live that long.

another assumption.

::yawn::

are we done now?

DamnYankee
08-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Since you have nothing further to add...

Minister of Truth
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
and maineman is just an angel.....:pke:

i want to warn you about him....don't befriend him, he will turn on you and stalk you in real life and threaten your employment

I have known Maineman longer than either of you have. I don't have to like him or his random acts of liberalism to get along with him.

Hell, I even got in trouble back on FP.com for experimenting with Refresher BBcode on a thread (1 of 5 on the particular night) that was dedicated to trashing him. Never understood what got into everyone that night, or why they got so pissy and whined to SR that I was stealing their precious 1st Amendment rights from under their mouses...

DamnYankee
08-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Heck I have a whole forum dedicated to him at amendmentix.com. We've got his most vile posts and lots of personal information well documented. lol

DamnYankee
08-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I now owe you a neg rep maineman: "bacatya".

maineman
08-18-2009, 08:54 PM
I now owe you a neg rep maineman: "bacatya".

I can hardly wait...

I am sure that you will spend an inordinate amount of time figuring out how to neg rep me as quickly as possible, because that's what fucking losers like you, without REAL lives, do with their spare time.

Me? I play golf with my children and my friends and engage in normal social activities....

you pathetic dweeb.:pke:

Cancel 2018. 3
08-18-2009, 09:38 PM
maineman....

stop sending me perverted PM's and stop posting some lawyer's personal information to me in PM....i am not that person and you've been warned and banned about keeping that shit up....you're just pissed because i was right about your disgusting pedophile commetns that earned you a week ban....i've told you before and i will tell you again....i am not interested your homosexual talk and STOP sending me pm's

this is your final warning

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 06:02 AM
I can hardly wait...

I am sure that you will spend an inordinate amount of time figuring out how to neg rep me as quickly as possible, because that's what fucking losers like you, without REAL lives, do with their spare time.

Me? I play golf with my children and my friends and engage in normal social activities....

you pathetic dweeb.:pke:bacatya, thanks for the reminder

Jeff
08-19-2009, 01:13 PM
apples and oranges.

big fucking deal.

Can I come play ya?

I suck at golf but I will take your bet and will win, LMAO

maineman
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Can I come play ya?

I suck at golf but I will take your bet and will win, LMAO

you suck at golf, but want to come play me in match play for $100 a hole?

why would you want to do that?

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 01:33 PM
So he can rap you on the top of his head with a driver and roll you of all your cash. LOL

maineman
08-19-2009, 01:53 PM
So he can rap you on the top of his head with a driver and roll you of all your cash. LOL

how sportsmanlike....

how completely expected from a redneck troglodyte like you.

you're right. I wouldn't want to let you anywhere near any golf course I was playing on. you clearly are not enough of a gentleman to play MY sport.:pke:

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Gotta love that liberal elitism.

You're clearly not athletic enough to be on the bunny hill at my sport, never mind compete at my level. LOL

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 02:12 PM
http://psp.88000.org/wallpapers/84/Alpine_Ski_Racing.jpg

http://www.caddylakgraffix.com/images/favorite_sites/GOLF_LEGENDS.jpg

maineman
08-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Gotta love that liberal elitism.

You're clearly not athletic enough to be on the bunny hill at my sport, never mind compete at my level. LOL

It has nothing to do with athleticism, it has to do with manners and upbringing. Clearly, you have no business being anywhere near a golf course, unless it is to deliver the beer and then drive away.

golf is clearly out of your league.

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 03:10 PM
LOL Class bigotry.

Jeff
08-19-2009, 03:18 PM
you suck at golf, but want to come play me in match play for $100 a hole?

why would you want to do that?

Guess I just like to gamble :rolleyes:

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Guess I just like to gamble :rolleyes: Here's Jeff preparing for his match:

mCQumUTzxVc

Jeff
08-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Here's Jeff preparing for his match:

mCQumUTzxVc

LMAO, honestly that would be close, I love to go to the driving range but can't never get the ball to go straight, I spend my time there trying to hit the balls over the net , I can hit the ball a long ways but the SOB always goes to the left or right

When I was younger we use to play the 9 hole course next to the 18 hole, I use to love to hit my ball as hard as I could, of course it wouldn't go straight but it always managed to go on the 18 hole course, and those geeks would get pissed, LMAO

All kidding aside golf is fun, kind of like a big pool table, lol, but playing MM would even be more fun

maineman
08-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Guess I just like to gamble :rolleyes:get on up here with a sack of sticks.... I will gladly help you fulfill your gambling fetish

maineman
08-19-2009, 06:55 PM
LMAO, honestly that would be close, I love to go to the driving range but can't never get the ball to go straight, I spend my time there trying to hit the balls over the net , I can hit the ball a long ways but the SOB always goes to the left or right

When I was younger we use to play the 9 hole course next to the 18 hole, I use to love to hit my ball as hard as I could, of course it wouldn't go straight but it always managed to go on the 18 hole course, and those geeks would get pissed, LMAO

All kidding aside golf is fun, kind of like a big pool table, lol, but playing MM would even be more fun

I agree... taking you for a grand in ten holes will be fucking hilarious.

maineman
08-19-2009, 07:00 PM
LOL Class bigotry.

if you are admitting that you are the lowest of low class and incapable of mustering the sort of manners and gentility necessary to play the game of golf, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. you are nothing better than the worst inbred trailer park trash... and you have no business anywhere near a golf course, which is the venue of sport played by gentlemen whose boots you have not earned the right to lick.

Jeff
08-19-2009, 07:07 PM
I agree... taking you for a grand in ten holes will be fucking hilarious.

I think I would win, after seeing your latest pic I guess your caddy holds a mirror so ya can see the ball, lol

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 07:38 PM

All kidding aside golf is fun, kind of like a big pool table, lol, but playing MM would even be more fun I used to be in a league one night after work and most of us had a pretty good time. One of the non-engineers at the firm was a snob about everything- including golf. There was about 30 of us and we played real close behind the group in front so we could get to the bar sooner, and Snob was behind my group one night and hits a drive that hits the ground about 20 yards away and rolls past us. When I was walking past his ball I looked around to make sure he didn't see me and teed up his ball in the middle of the fairway. LOL! He was pissed and cussed me out with every name in the book while I just pointed at him and laughed.

Another time I was with some friends playing on a Saturday and the place wasn't crowded, as we walked right on, but we were told that there were several groups in front of us that had been waiting before we got there. About hole 6 we caught up to the group in front of us and there was a group in front of them, and of course several other in front of them, so we just relaxed and took our time with each shot as there was no way to "play through". Around hole 8 this group of guys gets in behind us and from about 200 years ways shouts over to play through, and we just looked at each other, 'who are they kidding", and one of us shouted back "no". Then I hear this grumbling among themselves in the distance, something like 'f-ing punks, who do they think they are" type of shit, so I look back and one of the guys- looked like he was about 70, gives me the finger. I called over to my friend and then pointed back and we both laughed. We went another hole and Mr. 70 is yelling out once in a while and generally being a pain in the ass ad we just ignore him. All of a sudden a ball drops out of the sky right behind me and rolls to a stop about ten feet away. I look back and its Mr 70 giving me the finger again. So I walk over to his ball and toss it into the rough. You'd think all hell let loose then man. All four of these guys, the youngest looked like he was 60, start running at me, and I guess they expected me to run away because they seemed shocked when I started running towards them, swing my 5 iron around my head like Mel Gibson in Brave Heart. I head right for the guy in the lead and he stops about 50 yards away but I keep towards him until he starts walking backwards, then I stop. Then Mr. 70 shouts at me 'you asshole throwing my ball' and I tell the younger guy in front of him to shut the old man up or he and his clubs will be in the pond. Mr 70 cusses out loud again and I yell over to him 'settle down old man'. He cusses me again so I tell him to settle down again then look at the younger guy, took a step forward and swing my club again. Younger guy then turns to gramps and tells him to shut up and I went back and played my game.

Jeff
08-19-2009, 07:56 PM
I used to be in a league one night after work and most of us had a pretty good time. One of the non-engineers at the firm was a snob about everything- including golf. There was about 30 of us and we played real close behind the group in front so we could get to the bar sooner, and Snob was behind my group one night and hits a drive that hits the ground about 20 yards away and rolls past us. When I was walking past his ball I looked around to make sure he didn't see me and teed up his ball in the middle of the fairway. LOL! He was pissed and cussed me out with every name in the book while I just pointed at him and laughed.

Another time I was with some friends playing on a Saturday and the place wasn't crowded, as we walked right on, but we were told that there were several groups in front of us that had been waiting before we got there. About hole 6 we caught up to the group in front of us and there was a group in front of them, and of course several other in front of them, so we just relaxed and took our time with each shot as there was no way to "play through". Around hole 8 this group of guys gets in behind us and from about 200 years ways shouts over to play through, and we just looked at each other, 'who are they kidding", and one of us shouted back "no". Then I hear this grumbling among themselves in the distance, something like 'f-ing punks, who do they think they are" type of shit, so I look back and one of the guys- looked like he was about 70, gives me the finger. I called over to my friend and then pointed back and we both laughed. We went another hole and Mr. 70 is yelling out once in a while and generally being a pain in the ass ad we just ignore him. All of a sudden a ball drops out of the sky right behind me and rolls to a stop about ten feet away. I look back and its Mr 70 giving me the finger again. So I walk over to his ball and toss it into the rough. You'd think all hell let loose then man. All four of these guys, the youngest looked like he was 60, start running at me, and I guess they expected me to run away because they seemed shocked when I started running towards them, swing my 5 iron around my head like Mel Gibson in Brave Heart. I head right for the guy in the lead and he stops about 50 yards away but I keep towards him until he starts walking backwards, then I stop. Then Mr. 70 shouts at me 'you asshole throwing my ball' and I tell the younger guy in front of him to shut the old man up or he and his clubs will be in the pond. Mr 70 cusses out loud again and I yell over to him 'settle down old man'. He cusses me again so I tell him to settle down again then look at the younger guy, took a step forward and swing my club again. Younger guy then turns to gramps and tells him to shut up and I went back and played my game.

LOL, Golf is fun, I remember when we were little kids my buddies parents and mine took us camping to PA, over in the Amish country, well most all family campgrounds have miniature golf, so we were playing along and I was up, a woman was bent over in the next hole and my buddy dares me to hit her in the ass with the ball, never one not to take a dare I swung as hard as I can, I missed the damn ball but followed threw with my swing nicely, lol right into my buddies forehead, knocked him out cold, I had to go tell his mother, LMAO, She was pissed, he was ok just had a egg on his forehead but he is also one of the guys that would play 9 hole with, Golf is fun, lol

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 08:13 PM
LOL, Golf is fun, I remember when we were little kids my buddies parents and mine took us camping to PA, over in the Amish country, well most all family campgrounds have miniature golf, so we were playing along and I was up, a woman was bent over in the next hole and my buddy dares me to hit her in the ass with the ball, never one not to take a dare I swung as hard as I can, I missed the damn ball but followed threw with my swing nicely, lol right into my buddies forehead, knocked him out cold, I had to go tell his mother, LMAO, She was pissed, he was ok just had a egg on his forehead but he is also one of the guys that would play 9 hole with, Golf is fun, lol LOL great story.

When I was about 13 I went to visit my friend at his parent's summer place on the coast of Maine. They had a huge private beach and at low tide Dan and I would go grab some irons and shoot balls towards each other. We started hitting them high and soft then of course boys being boys we separated more and hit them harder, and ended up about 150 yards apart. I hit a line drive towards Dan that's gong to bounce about 60 yards in front of him and he starts running left to get out of its way. Well the ball hit the hard sand ripples just perfect and went left, so he starts to run right. The ball hit again just perfect and bounced right, then hit him and he goes down! I stared laughing so hard because the chance of that happening were beyond belief. Then I figured out that he wasn't moving and so I ran over to him and he's clutching his knee as it had hit him right below the kneecap. He's swearing mad and I figured it was because I was laughing so of course I laughed harder. Anyway we had to take him to the hospital and he was mad at me for a long time after that.

Yeah golf is fun. LOL

DamnYankee
08-19-2009, 08:17 PM
oh i can handle his fat ass if he ever comes here.....he threatened my home and family...i guarantee you that guy is a bigger pussy than garfield on a sunday morning after 30 beers and 12 pancakes

he messes with threatening employment over posts....which is ironic given he made such a stink about someone doing the same to him....he will see how thorough i can be....i gave the admin here a chance based on trust.....now....i'll take care of it my way if he wants to continue this bullshit I'm sure you can handle him easy but we all would love to take turns.

t1WCEZBV62c

Minister of Truth
08-19-2009, 09:52 PM
LOL, Golf is fun, I remember when we were little kids my buddies parents and mine took us camping to PA, over in the Amish country, well most all family campgrounds have miniature golf, so we were playing along and I was up, a woman was bent over in the next hole and my buddy dares me to hit her in the ass with the ball, never one not to take a dare I swung as hard as I can, I missed the damn ball but followed threw with my swing nicely, lol right into my buddies forehead, knocked him out cold, I had to go tell his mother, LMAO, She was pissed, he was ok just had a egg on his forehead but he is also one of the guys that would play 9 hole with, Golf is fun, lol

Nice, they have the same deal at Lake Tyee in Concrete, WA, except I've never putted around any nice ass while I've been up there.

:clink:

Jeff
08-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Nice, they have the same deal at Lake Tyee in Concrete, WA, except I've never putted around any nice ass while I've been up there.

:clink:

LOL, hell I was to young to even tell ya if it was a nice ass, I was still at the age where she was old, probably around 30,LOL

Socrtease
08-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Hey Maineman and Grind! How about that wicked bad ass kicking the BoSox received last night. 20-11. But hey you have won more games against the Yanks this season. Hang on to anything you can to get you through!

maineman
08-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Hey Maineman and Grind! How about that wicked bad ass kicking the BoSox received last night. 20-11. But hey you have won more games against the Yanks this season. Hang on to anything you can to get you through!

I'm thinking wild card.:)

Socrtease
08-22-2009, 12:09 PM
I'm thinking wild card.:)Then you must be thinking Rangers.

maineman
08-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Then you must be thinking Rangers.

bosox will be in the post season... I am not too worried about that.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-22-2009, 02:35 PM
nice to see maineman backing down from his threats....wise decision

Minister of Truth
08-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Then you must be thinking Rangers.

LOLZ The Rangers are not going to make it.

DamnYankee
08-22-2009, 06:05 PM
nice to see maineman backing down from his threats....wise decision He's a pussy as well as a mediocre golfer. *shrug*

maineman
08-22-2009, 06:07 PM
nice to see maineman backing down from his threats....wise decision

I've made no threats, and I don't back down from anything.

maineman
08-22-2009, 06:10 PM
LOLZ The Rangers are not going to make it.

I agree...

the red sox put a major thumping on the yankees this afternoon...

and tomorrow, Beckett goes up against the blimp, Sabathia....

the rangers will be sniffing sox exhaust fumes from here to the finish.

DamnYankee
08-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I've made no threats, and I don't back down from anything.
You didn't exactly volunteer your golf score. *shrug*

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 06:24 PM
He's a pussy as well as a mediocre golfer. *shrug*

I have a great short game, love mini golf, but my long game, well, the pro told me to go back to softball, if that tells you anything. Now if we could pair up, that would great for my golf game. My great short game, with a person who has a great long shot! Perfect.

maineman
08-22-2009, 06:29 PM
I have a great short game, love mini golf, but my long game, well, the pro told me to go back to softball, if that tells you anything. Now if we could pair up, that would great for my golf game. My great short game, with a person who has a great long shot! Perfect.

I'm gonna be 60 years old soon, but I still can hit my driver about 250....

which is about 70 yards shorter than the young fellas, but it's always right down the middle.

maineman
08-22-2009, 06:31 PM
You didn't exactly volunteer your golf score. *shrug*

I challenged you to a match for $100 a hole and YOU wimped out.

that's a fact. pussy.

:yawn:

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm gonna be 60 years old soon, but I still can hit my driver about 250....

which is about 70 yards shorter than the young fellas, but it's always right down the middle.

Here's to you. I thought I was of a minority, here, but our numbers are growing!

Baby Boomers, Yippee ki yah

maineman
08-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Here's to you. I thought I was of a minority, here, but our numbers are growing!

Baby Boomers, Yippee ki yah

I never once beat my dad, who lived to be 95 years old and shot his age every year from the time he was 69 until he was 82. And I don't think that my son will ever beat me, even though he is pretty good. I'd play a round with you anytime froggie!:clink:

Damocles
08-22-2009, 08:24 PM
I suck at golf and would not bet anybody on that game. Now, skiing... I've been doing that since I was 4.

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 08:25 PM
I never once beat my dad, who lived to be 95 years old and shot his age every year from the time he was 69 until he was 82. And I don't think that my son will ever beat me, even though he is pretty good. I'd play a round with you anytime froggie!:clink:

Thanks, MM! I'll drink to that, a good round!

maineman
08-22-2009, 08:29 PM
I suck at golf and would not bet anybody on that game. Now, skiing... I've been doing that since I was 4.

SM blustered around saying that all he would need would be three days of practice in order to beat me at my game.... but when called on it, he quickly crawled back under his rock.

On the other hand, I am sure you are great at skiing and, I would imagine that you were better than SM at that sport, even though he claims to be a stud at it.... if you go to the NASTAR website, there are no skiers listed from North Carolina with anywhere near the high ranking he brags about...

I'd put my money on YOU, damo, for no other reason than you are an honorable man of your word and he clearly is not.

maineman
08-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks, MM! I'll drink to that, a good round!

followed by obligatory libations at the 19th hole!:clink:

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 08:34 PM
followed by obligatory libations at the 19th hole!:clink:

It is a deal!

maineman
08-22-2009, 08:43 PM
It is a deal!

there are some lovely golf courses in central maine....

http://www.belgradelakesgolf.com/

I've played this course about a dozen times and it is really beautiful.... come on up with your significant other - assuming he doesn't play golf - and my wife will take him sightseeing while we play here.

Cancel5
08-22-2009, 08:44 PM
there are some lovely golf courses in central maine....

http://www.belgradelakesgolf.com/

I've played this course about a dozen times and it is really beautiful.... come on up with your significant other - assuming he doesn't play golf = and my wife will take him sightseeing while we play here.

My husband loves the game. I am usually his shagger.

maineman
08-22-2009, 08:45 PM

my wife is learning, but she is nowhere near ready to play Belgrade Lakes.

what are your thoughts on lobster?

Damocles
08-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Sweet, double meaning.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I have not threatened your employment yurtie.... clearly, you have told me that I have no idea where you work, and clearly, you know where I work, even though you haven't a clue as to how ministers in the UCC are compensated. Perhaps you should shut your piehole about things which you are clueless!:pke:

it doesn't matter, you think i work there and continue to bring up that firm and then you threaten me by saying...i wonder what they would think of how i spend my time....

you fucking lying sad sack....i am sure the maine conference would be very interested.....they are in charge for your state....are they not? keep this up and you will reap what you sow....i strongly suggest you back down and stfu

DamnYankee
08-23-2009, 08:10 AM
I challenged you to a match for $100 a hole and YOU wimped out.

that's a fact. pussy.

:yawn:
Again, golf's not my game. I challenged you to to beat my handicap in our respective sports and you refused to divulge your handicap. That's a fact, you pussy. :pke:

DamnYankee
08-23-2009, 08:12 AM
I never once beat my dad, who lived to be 95 years old and shot his age every year from the time he was 69 until he was 82. And I don't think that my son will ever beat me, even though he is pretty good. I'd play a round with you anytime froggie!:clink: Once again proving that you're a crappy father.

DamnYankee
08-23-2009, 08:12 AM
I suck at golf and would not bet anybody on that game. Now, skiing... I've been doing that since I was 4. Do you have a NASTAR handicap?

Damocles
08-23-2009, 09:11 PM
I've deleted some of the posts here that are leading to add to a personal information "war". This is to protect both sides. We're done with this stuff on this site.

Cancel5
08-23-2009, 09:31 PM
I've deleted some of the posts here that are leading to add to a personal information "war". This is to protect both sides. We're done with this stuff on this site.

Sorry, did mean to contribute, I just thought it was information he had given out. I will play nice!

Damocles
08-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I am going to delete anything that directly mentions or relates to that personal information war that I see, and I don't care who it comes from or why. This is over on this site.

If you try to egg it, and I see it, that post will be deleted. If you mention it at all, I will delete that post if I see it...

At some point people will get it.

maineman
08-23-2009, 09:39 PM
yurt... is your mangina bleeding?:pke:

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 09:47 PM
yurt... is your mangina bleeding?:pke:

my shit gets deleted and this is ok.....

fucking awesome!

unreal, this asshole continues to start shit because he won't listen to you....and you wonder damo....

Damocles
08-23-2009, 09:50 PM
my shit gets deleted and this is ok.....

fucking awesome!

unreal, this asshole continues to start shit because he won't listen to you....and you wonder damo....
Mentioning your "mangina" is in no way mentioning the personal information war. What is unbelievable is your reluctance to let this go.

This "war" will no longer be tolerated here, whether it is you or he who mentions it.

That doesn't mean I'm here to protect you from all insult.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Mentioning your "mangina" is in no way mentioning the personal information war. What is unbelievable is your reluctance to let this go.

This "war" will no longer be tolerated here, whether it is you or he who mentions it.

we'll see....told me to trust you last time.....:rolleyes:

Damocles
08-23-2009, 09:59 PM
I also told you to report it. I simply cannot read every post, even in threads I participate in, it takes too much time. However, I will delete all that I see even without a report.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 10:07 PM

btw....what is unbelievable is your characterization of this....you make it out like i can't let it go and am continuing it...wtf damo...do you want me to forward you his PM's to me the last few days? do you really want to see who is continuing this? i got sick of constantly reporting him and it not working, he was banned twice....so i'll do it in PM so its off the board....you already saw the posts here....up to you

seriously, after all we discussed you've surprised me

Damocles
08-23-2009, 10:09 PM
I will make one suggestion, people you have on ignore cannot send you PMs, yet you can still read and reply their posts by simply clicking a link if you so desire.

Damocles
08-23-2009, 10:10 PM
btw....what is unbelievable is your characterization of this....you make it out like i can't let it go and am continuing it...wtf damo...do you want me to forward you his PM's to me the last few days? do you really want to see who is continuing this? i got sick of constantly reporting him and it not working, he was banned twice....so i'll do it in PM so its off the board....you already saw the posts here....up to you

seriously, after all we discussed you've surprised me
The only suggestion that I have made is that I don't care if it is you or he that are mentioning it, right now it is you who are continuing the discussion after the deletion.

I cannot immediately react to anything unless I see it at the inception of it. I can however delete every post regardless of who it is from that mentions this "war" at all. And I will. (except for myself in this context.)

Cancel 2018. 3
08-23-2009, 10:17 PM
cool :thup:

USFREEDOM911
08-23-2009, 11:27 PM
LOL great story.

When I was about 13 I went to visit my friend at his parent's summer place on the coast of Maine. They had a huge private beach and at low tide Dan and I would go grab some irons and shoot balls towards each other. We started hitting them high and soft then of course boys being boys we separated more and hit them harder, and ended up about 150 yards apart. I hit a line drive towards Dan that's gong to bounce about 60 yards in front of him and he starts running left to get out of its way. Well the ball hit the hard sand ripples just perfect and went left, so he starts to run right. The ball hit again just perfect and bounced right, then hit him and he goes down! I stared laughing so hard because the chance of that happening were beyond belief. Then I figured out that he wasn't moving and so I ran over to him and he's clutching his knee as it had hit him right below the kneecap. He's swearing mad and I figured it was because I was laughing so of course I laughed harder. Anyway we had to take him to the hospital and he was mad at me for a long time after that.

Yeah golf is fun. LOL

I"ve got two of them:

1. A friend and I were playing in Mesa, Arizona and I think it was the 2nd hole.
He tee's off and a duck flies right in hte path of this ball.
HIt's the damn duck and kills it.
The ball dropped about 50 ft from the tee and hell no I wouldn't let him take a mulligan.
2. Another friend and I were playing at the Estralla Course and on the 18th hole, he muffs his drive and it's going like a bat out of heel, only about 4 or 5 inches off the ground. A roadrunner was out looking for a meal and the ball hits it, right dead in the ass. The bird shoots straight up in the air, comes down, and starts attacking the ball. We all started laughing our asses off, not just because of the bird getting hit; but because everytime it attacked the ball, it was moving it farther down the fairway towards the green.

I can probably think of others; but those two are the ones that were the best.

USFREEDOM911
08-23-2009, 11:31 PM
I am going to delete anything that directly mentions or relates to that personal information war that I see, and I don't care who it comes from or why. This is over on this site.

If you try to egg it, and I see it, that post will be deleted. If you mention it at all, I will delete that post if I see it...

"At some point people will get it."

Wanna bet??

DamnYankee
08-24-2009, 01:57 AM
yurt... is your mangina bleeding?:pke: Why, are you thirsty? :pke:

Canceled1
08-24-2009, 09:09 AM

So much for the dubious claims made by Waterstain, Grind, Cypress, LadyT, Dull-uh, and USC that the personal information crap is exclusive to AOL'ers.

Of course we've been reading this board off and on for the the past couple of years since Foggy first encouraged people from AOL to join, so we knew these claims were FOS. However, seeing you go on and on about how you won't tolerate it any longer from your board regulars is a sweet underscore to what we already knew was true.

Thanks Damo. I shall do my level best not to add or contribute to it.

*Big Smug Smile*

Damocles
08-24-2009, 09:17 AM
So much for the dubious claims made by Waterstain, Grind, Cypress, LadyT, Dull-uh, and USC that the personal information crap is exclusive to AOL'ers.

Of course we've been reading this board off and on for the the past couple of years since Foggy first encouraged people from AOL to join, so we knew these claims were FOS. However, seeing you go on and on about how you won't tolerate it any longer from your board regulars is a sweet underscore to what we already knew was true.

Thanks Damo. I shall do my level best not to add or contribute to it.

*Big Smug Smile*
Hmm... And I was already counting y'all as regulars.

Canceled1
08-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Hmm... And I was already counting y'all as regulars.

Yeah. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/6/680/15OC000Z/robert-barber-winking-cougar.jpg