PDA

View Full Version : Well Done - No more voting problems!

BRUTALITOPS
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I would just like to say, I think it is great that we no longer have any problems with voting. No more long lines, or people getting turned away, no more machine errors, no more shrill screaming tin foil hatters... i mean, come on, the democrats won after all... everything is fine now, everything is fixed and just peachy.

Kinda funny alllllll those problems just disappeared this election.

maineman
11-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I don't think anyone has said that all the problems disappeared.

And if any of the republicans defeats could be laid at the feet of voting irregularities instead of the fact that the party pissed the country off royally with a stupid war and corruption incompetence and cronyism and abandoned the vast electoral middle because they held onto their theocratic neocon dreams, then I am sure that it would be republicans who would be screaming about problems with the voting.

uscitizen
11-08-2006, 08:20 PM
The problems disappeared ? Not been folowing the news today huh Grind ?

BRUTALITOPS
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
certainly we aren't hearing the shrillness from past elections.

uscitizen
11-08-2006, 08:27 PM
No, but it is a bit early though, it could still happen. Thank god that Chad guy stayed away this time.

uscitizen
11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
I would also think that this time would be the wrong time to play the hole card if one exists. The electronic machines are just being watched too closely this time, let the public build their confidence in them and then manipulate them. If the extreme types are to be believed and there is a real conspiracy there....

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-08-2006, 08:38 PM
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=2009

My thoughts exactly.

Grind, I have been informed, that there were problems this time, but it wasn't a big deal to them since Democrats won. It's only important that every vote count, when Democrats lose. Fixing the voting fraud problem is easy, just always make sure Democrats win, and everything is fine.

Cypress
11-08-2006, 09:02 PM
http://fullpolitics.com/

There must have been three dozen posts in the last 36 hours about the alleged illegal robo-calling and voter suppression efforts the RNC instigated in many states.

The size of the democratic victory might have been even larger without these dirty tricks.

Blackflag
11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I would just like to say, I think it is great that we no longer have any problems with voting. No more long lines, or people getting turned away, no more machine errors, no more shrill screaming tin foil hatters... i mean, come on, the democrats won after all... everything is fine now, everything is fixed and just peachy.

Kinda funny alllllll those problems just disappeared this election.

This post is late. Dixie wins.

Immanuel
11-09-2006, 11:43 AM
I don't think anyone has said that all the problems disappeared.

And if any of the republicans defeats could be laid at the feet of voting irregularities instead of the fact that the party pissed the country off royally with a stupid war and corruption incompetence and cronyism and abandoned the vast electoral middle because they held onto their theocratic neocon dreams, then I am sure that it would be republicans who would be screaming about problems with the voting.

I agree completely, but you did forget one thing. If those things had transpired, the Dems would have been denying any wrong-doing just as devoutly as the Reps did over the last 6 years.

Immie

Immanuel
11-09-2006, 11:45 AM
No, but it is a bit early though, it could still happen. Thank god that Chad guy stayed away this time.

A bit early? Two years ago in Florida they were screaming "disenfranchised voters" before the polls had even closed.

Immie

dmp
11-09-2006, 12:27 PM
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=2009

there were problems this time, but it wasn't a big deal to them since Democrats won. It's only important that every vote count, when Democrats lose. Fixing the voting fraud problem is easy, just always make sure Democrats win, and everything is fine.

You nailed it...exactly :)

Damocles
11-09-2006, 12:29 PM
A bit early? Two years ago in Florida they were screaming "disenfranchised voters" before the polls had even closed.

Immie
They had lawyers there in that particular state before the election began. It was like it was planned or something.

Immanuel
11-09-2006, 01:04 PM
They had lawyers there in that particular state before the election began. It was like it was planned or something.

Of course it was.

Immie

Care4all
11-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Lou Dobbs has been on to this and is coming out with all kinds of different irregularities that look fraudulent, desh has posted a few times on it on the other site, the phone spamming by the RNC has already been reported and Digital Shots of your polling place was encouraged by many citizen and vote watch groups...those are being sent in....

Lots of problems with the electronic voting machines going down and long lines and mailers being sent out telling people wrong voting information...

As far as diebold and the others, we have heard nothing other than the fact that Chavez may be connected with one of the voting machine companies....it was bought out by venezuelans that had dealt with Chavez....

so much excitement in the democratic win and focus on that from the media has squashed any fraud that may have taken place, I would say in about a week the news will focus on that because it will be something new to talk about...? This pisses me off, that once again the news is paying no attention!