PDA

View Full Version : Hey # 1

Battleborne
11-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Ya really need a new server...everytime I go to edit or respond to Lib BS... I get knocked off 'sign in'..maybe a lack of a sense of humor is prevelant...or just plain old censorship...dunno!:gives:

Damocles
11-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Ya really need a new server...everytime I go to edit or respond to Lib BS... I get knocked off 'sign in'..maybe a lack of a sense of humor is prevelant...or just plain old censorship...dunno!:gives:
Yeah, I know. I'm working on it. I need time! LOL.

OrnotBitwise
11-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Ah HA! I thought so.

Troll alert!

Battleborne
11-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Ah HA! I thought so.

Troll alert!

and ya are a troll ...thanks for pointing that out!:rolleyes:

OrnotBitwise
11-09-2006, 03:11 PM
and ya are a troll ...thanks for pointing that out!:rolleyes:Ah, a pithy retort. Of the "I know you are but what am I" school of badinage. Very secondary school there, killer. We already know you don't think much o' book larnin'. You graduate fourth grade or did ya have to go he'p out on the ranch?

dmp
11-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Isn't his name 'No One'...as in No One to Vote For? not 'Number 1'? :)

Battleborne
11-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Isn't his name 'No One'...as in No One to Vote For? not 'Number 1'? :)

From the mouth of babes...did ya not learn your lesson yet? Should ya not be looking for a new job? Now go away little boy!:rolleyes:

Battleborne
11-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Ah, a pithy retort. Of the "I know you are but what am I" school of badinage. Very secondary school there, killer. We already know you don't think much o' book larnin'. You graduate fourth grade or did ya have to go he'p out on the ranch?

I see ya picked up a new follower...non other than the boy toy...dmp!:pke:

dmp
11-09-2006, 05:02 PM
From the mouth of babes...did ya not learn your lesson yet? Should ya not be looking for a new job? Now go away little boy!:rolleyes:

I'm unemployed now, thanks to you, so I have nothing MORE to do than sit around and post on messageboards.
I'm just looking for an answer - if you HAVE an answer, please either provide it, or shut the hell up. :)

Battleborne
11-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm unemployed now, thanks to you, so I have nothing MORE to do than sit around and post on messageboards.
I'm just looking for an answer - if you HAVE an answer, please either provide it, or shut the hell up. :)

However you did it to yourself...I was just doing my job...I warned you several times...you just did not listen!...Your ego needs a makeover...now go away or lest I will have no resort but to file for stalking! Now go find a job you can handle...bye!

dmp
11-09-2006, 05:15 PM
However you did it to yourself...I was just doing my job...I warned you several times...you just did not listen!...Your ego needs a makeover...now go away or lest I will have no resort but to file for stalking! Now go find a job you can handle...bye!

WHY are you flaming/attacking me, here Walter. COMPLETELY unproked flaming and attacking of people is what got you banned off OUR forum. I hope this board wont tolerate your personal attacks. You're a SICK man, Walter. Seek help.

Prakosh
11-09-2006, 05:20 PM

I guess you're another victim of that great Bush Economy huh? Boy you must really be low, I hear that unemployment is down to 4 percent lowest ever, and you're out of work??? And you such a damn good Republican. How can this be happening to you???? Call Bush; the White House number is 202-456-1111. So call and tell Bush that you are a good Republican and hate Democrats and still can't find work. I'm sure with all the changes going on right now he should be able to put you right to work helping people clean out the emply offices. In fact, you may be hired to clean out Ken Mehlman's office, he got outed last night on Larry King Live so he's gone.

Cancel7
11-09-2006, 05:23 PM
WHY are you flaming/attacking me, here Walter. COMPLETELY unproked flaming and attacking of people is what got you banned off OUR forum. I hope this board wont tolerate your personal attacks. You're a SICK man, Walter. Seek help.

It looks like Damo has another problem on his hands. And that Dixie and Mainman are about to be bumped to the number two spot.

dmp
11-09-2006, 05:26 PM
It looks like Damo has another problem on his hands. And that Dixie and Mainman are about to be bumped to the number two spot.

You're attracted to me, aren't you? I hope - I HOPE you aren't a dude... :)

Damocles
11-09-2006, 06:08 PM
You're attracted to me, aren't you? I hope - I HOPE you aren't a dude... :)
LOL. Darla has a new admirer!

BB and dmp have some past.

OrnotBitwise
11-09-2006, 06:15 PM
LOL. Darla has a new admirer!

BB and dmp have some past.Well, since dmp is now one of my followers -- according to Hopalong, anyway -- it only stands to reason that he'd come to his senses smitten by Darla.