PDA

View Full Version : APP - Obama's Keynan Birth Certificate

ib1yysguy
08-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Okay, so here's the picture of the certificate of birth issued by Kenya for Obama:

http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/kenyandocument.jpg

So I guess that settles it.

Anyone buy it? Cause I've got some news for you if you do. I'll wait to reveal it. I just want to see who wants to defend this first.

ib1yysguy
08-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Damo would you please correct the spelling of Kenya in my thread title? Thanks.

Mott the Hoople
08-04-2009, 04:48 AM
It was signed by the Registrar in 1964. That's a problem. LOL

Cypress
08-04-2009, 05:41 AM
Man, I'd love to know what kind of wingnut has such a pathetic life, that they actually invested time making this horrible forgery.

"Republic of Kenya"????

I don't even think Kenya was an independent nation in 1961.

RubberMallet
08-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Man, I'd love to know what kind of wingnut has such a pathetic life, that they actually invested time making this horrible forgery.

"Republic of Kenya"????

it would be easy to see if this was forgery by crosschecking against book 448 page 5733(?) - hard to see / lower right corner in the "I, Joshua Sison ODUTA," sign off block... the document lactated at 448 / 5733 would be the actual recorded BC

this is the kenyan equivalent of the HI COLB, and just like the HI COLB it is NOT a birth certificate either.

RubberMallet
08-04-2009, 08:47 AM
It was signed by the Registrar in 1964. That's a problem. LOL Nope! see above

meme
08-04-2009, 08:51 AM

"Republic of Kenya"????

what, sorta like the left-wing nuts all fell for the forged documents that Dan Rather held up about President Bush...you mean sorta like that??

cancel2 2022
08-04-2009, 09:22 AM

"Republic of Kenya"????

Kenya became independent on the 12th December 1963.

cancel2 2022
08-04-2009, 09:24 AM
it would be easy to see if this was forgery by crosschecking against book 448 page 5733(?) - hard to see / lower right corner in the "I, Joshua Sison ODUTA," sign off block... the document lactated at 448 / 5733 would be the actual recorded BC

this is the kenyan equivalent of the HI COLB, and just like the HI COLB it is NOT a birth certificate either.

Is it just me or does this make no sense?

Damocles
08-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Okay, so here's the picture of the certificate of birth issued by Kenya for Obama:

Anyone buy it? Cause I've got some news for you if you do. I'll wait to reveal it. I just want to see who wants to defend this first.
Not really, there are several things wrong with it.

1. Kenya was not officially a Republic until December of 1964.
2. Mombasa was part of the province that became Kenya but was nominally part of Zanzibar at the time of Obama's birth.
3. Even if it is real (unlikely), it may simply be the same thing as the Hawaiian Certificate of Live birth, considering that Obama was a dual citizen and made a choice later in life (by his own account). It is likely that citizens born outside Kenya would need a registration of birth, just like they would here in the US.
4. Some object to the attorney's qualifications, although there is no evidence that she didn't check mark all the boxes and pay her $200 to be part of the group that can file such things before the Supreme Court.

You can see the Conspiracy area for a thread on this one with pictures more in detail of the birth certificate.

Cancel 2016.2
08-04-2009, 09:27 AM

Um... this is a REGISTRATION of birth, not a birth certificate.

Second... Obama's father was still attending the University of Hawaii at the time of Obama's birth. So the whole question of his being born elsewhere seems incredibly unlikely.

Damocles
08-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Kenya became independent on the 12th December 1963.
And the form was filled out in 1964, it is a certified copy, basically the exact same thing as the Hawaiian certificate of live birth that we have seen previous. However, I do not know if they called themselves a Republic on their papers before that December when they were officially released from "Dominion" status with a Brit Governor who was there to help the transition to the new President (elected December of 1963).

RubberMallet
08-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Is it just me or does this make no sense?its you.

cancel2 2022
08-04-2009, 09:56 AM
its you.

I suspect you been hitting yourself over the head with your mallet, please explain the meaning of "the document lactated at 448 / 5733 would be the actual recorded BC"

RubberMallet
08-04-2009, 10:05 AM
I suspect you been hitting yourself over the head with your mallet, please explain the meaning of "the document lactated at 448 / 5733 would be the actual recorded BC" this kenyan document is the same as the HI documet. it is not the BC. it is the COLB. in fact, it references another documet recorded in the registesr at 44B / 5733 as the actual registration of birth.

Read the signature block disclaimer of "ODUTA" in the lower right hand corner in full. it SAYS its a certified copy of the info found at 44B / 5733. We need to llok at 44B / 5733 for the "best evidence." this document does not stand on its own as conclusive.

perhaps prima facie, but it needs support.

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 10:29 AM

C'mon over to this thread, we've been hashing it out since yesterday.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/attorney-files-motion-authentication-birth-certificate-t20168.html

cancel2 2022
08-04-2009, 11:53 AM
this kenyan document is the same as the HI documet. it is not the BC. it is the COLB. in fact, it references another documet recorded in the registesr at 44B / 5733 as the actual registration of birth.

Read the signature block disclaimer of "ODUTA" in the lower right hand corner in full. it SAYS its a certified copy of the info found at 44B / 5733. We need to llok at 44B / 5733 for the "best evidence." this document does not stand on its own as conclusive.

perhaps prima facie, but it needs support.

I understand all that but what does think lactate means?

Damocles
08-04-2009, 12:27 PM
I understand all that but what does think lactate means?
Where do you see lactate on that document?

cancel2 2022
08-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Where do you see lactate on that document?

See post #5

Damocles
08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
See post #5
It was somebody who used spell check and misspelled located. Try misspelling it by accidentally using two a's and see what the suggested correction is...

Cypress
08-04-2009, 01:07 PM

I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Is this even English?

Minister of Truth
08-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Didn't I post on this thread? Fuck it Damo, deleting my fucking posts now??!!!??

Damocles
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Is this even English?
Yes, the document references the book and page number where the actual original birth certificate is located. If the Kenyan one isn't a forgery you would find the actual certificate in the book and page referenced.

Damocles
08-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Didn't I post on this thread? Fuck it Damo, deleting my fucking posts now??!!!??
And? You posted what in the APP area?

FUCK THE POLICE
08-04-2009, 01:25 PM
If Obama were born in Kenya, I'm pretty sure he'd be stateless non-citizen by now.

cancel2 2022
08-05-2009, 01:01 AM
It was somebody who used spell check and misspelled located. Try misspelling it by accidentally using two a's and see what the suggested correction is...

Well that cleared that up, I just thought he was making a right tit of himself.

Jarod
08-05-2009, 08:20 AM
E.F. Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Earth Friendly Lavender

Damocles
08-05-2009, 08:22 AM
E.F. Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Earth Friendly Lavender
And?

Jarod
08-05-2009, 08:23 AM
It happens to be the name of the registrar on the Certificate above. Looks like a joke to me!

Damocles
08-05-2009, 08:26 AM
It happens to be the name of the registrar on the Certificate above. Looks like a joke to me!
It is also the last name of quite a few people, one of whom could possibly have the unfortunate initials of E.F. who signed documents that way before there was ever an "Earth Friendly" anything.

The name doesn't shoot off any fireworks for me, there are other things that point to fraud in the document without making fun of somebody's name, false or not.

Jarod
08-05-2009, 08:29 AM
It is also the last name of quite a few people, one of whom could possibly have the unfortunate initials of E.F. who signed documents that way before there was ever an "Earth Friendly" anything.

The name doesn't shoot off any fireworks for me, there are other things that point to fraud in the document without making fun of somebody's name, false or not.

I am not trying to make fun of the name.... If you knew my true name (do you?) you would realize I am the last one to make fun of a name.

My point is that along with the other signs that this is a forgery, I belive that the forger also bulit in a few "jokes".

charver
08-05-2009, 09:23 AM
I am not trying to make fun of the name.... If you knew my true name (do you?) you would realize I am the last one to make fun of a name.

My point is that along with the other signs that this is a forgery, I belive that the forger also bulit in a few "jokes".

Are you named after an embarrassing body part?

I'm intrigued now.

Jarod
08-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Are you named after an embarrassing body part?

I'm intrigued now.

No its just unusual...

After a candy, and a famous movie star. (You should be able to guess now)

Cancel 2018. 3
08-05-2009, 09:39 AM
No its just unusual...

After a candy, and a famous movie star. (You should be able to guess now)

nerds?

Jarod
08-05-2009, 09:42 AM
nerds?

Good guess, but no, I dont know any movie stars with that name.

Reese

Minister of Truth
08-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Your name is Reese Witherspoon?

BTW - Have you seen the Family Guy Reese's parody?

Mott the Hoople
08-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Nope! see aboveNo, you need to look closer. It says "Entered Into the Registry in August 9, 1961 but was signed by the Registrar in 1964. The year "1964" shows the year it was issued. Something wrong with this baby.LOL

Mott the Hoople
08-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Good guess, but no, I dont know any movie stars with that name.

ReeseEwww, You should kill your self. What were you're parents thinking. Have you forgiven them yet? ;-)

Damocles
08-07-2009, 11:22 PM
No, you need to look closer. It says "Entered Into the Registry in August 9, 1961 but was signed by the Registrar in 1964. The year "1964" shows the year it was issued. Something wrong with this baby.LOL
That was the year the copy was issued, the certificate in book whatever number on page whatever number was entered into the registry on August 9th, 1961...

Anyway, the date the "true copy" was issued was 1964, the date that the document that it is a "true copy" of was entered into the registry was closely following the birth...