PDA

View Full Version : Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

Pages : [1] 2

Damocles
08-03-2009, 07:41 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

(Yes, I know it is WND... )

BORN IN THE USA?
Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa
Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney
Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/kenyandocument.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/kenyandocument-top.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/kenyandocument-bottom.jpg

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."

Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

More at link...

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 07:57 AM
LOL This is going to be good. I'll enjoy watching the libs try to derail this thread.

SmarterthanYou
08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
interesting.

RubberMallet
08-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Ut oh bobo!

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 11:31 AM
interesting.

Really you find these fruitcakes (and the lawyer/dentist loon in particular) to be "interesting"?

Did you say you were part african american? If I have you mixed up with someone else, my apologies.

If not, you should see someone about that self-hate dude.

This nazi bitch wants you and your kind, or as abs would say "the blacks" in their place, and it ain't in the front of the bus, and it's for shit sure it ain't in the white house, key word: White.

I'm surprised Damo even posted this. He likes to stir shit, but this is beyond the pale in my opinion.

Anyway, see someone.

SmarterthanYou
08-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Really you find these fruitcakes (and the lawyer/dentist loon in particular) to be "interesting"?

Did you say you were part african american? If I have you mixed up with someone else, my apologies.

If not, you should see someone about that self-hate dude.

This nazi bitch wants you and your kind, or as abs would say "the blacks" in their place, and it ain't in the front of the bus, and it's for shit sure it ain't in the white house, key word: White.

I'm surprised Damo even posted this. He likes to stir shit, but this is beyond the pale in my opinion.

Anyway, see someone.

i'm part NATIVE American, and what I find interesting is that there is the likely possibility that this certificate of birth is authentic and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's all about hate for the black man in the white house and then go on further to lump me in that asinine category. Maybe it's you that should be the one seeing someone for some serious help.

Bonestorm
08-03-2009, 11:44 AM
i'm part NATIVE American, and what I find interesting is that there is the likely possibility that this certificate of birth is authentic and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's all about hate for the black man in the white house and then go on further to lump me in that asinine category. Maybe it's you that should be the one seeing someone for some serious help.

Likely? Jesus Keyrist.

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 11:46 AM

Oh, I thought it was you who claimed to have been called the n word at a Democratic Party meeting. Was that some other pompous ass? Really?

The Obama birther movement is founded and steeped in racism. Its entire message consists of "Go back to Africa were you belong n***er".

Any fool can see that.

Well, maybe not any fool. I should stipulate that any fool who belives this "birth certificate" isnt' a forgery might be too stupid to pick up the racism. But I think it's more likely they're too racist to.

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Didn't take long for the race card to be dealt. LOL

Damocles
08-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Likely? Jesus Keyrist.
I dunno, I don't think he said "likely to be" just that it was a "likely possibility"...

Anything is a possibility. I posted this in conspiracies for a reason.

TuTu Monroe
08-03-2009, 12:06 PM

You got that right. The lying, obsessed Bimbo really does need some serious help.

meme
08-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Of course, they make it about race, then they hope to make it go away and shout down the debate..

we'll see how far that gets...most people are tired of it already..

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Of course, they make it about race, then they hope to make it go away and shout down the debate..

we'll see how far that gets...most people are tired of it already.. Its supposed to automatically put the other guy on the defensive- now he has to "prove" that he's not racist. Too bad for them Obama blew that gig for them when he called the Cambridge Police Department "stupid". LOL

SmarterthanYou
08-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Oh, I thought it was you who claimed to have been called the n word at a Democratic Party meeting. Was that some other pompous ass? Really?

The Obama birther movement is founded and steeped in racism. Its entire message consists of "Go back to Africa were you belong n***er".

Any fool can see that.

Well, maybe not any fool. I should stipulate that any fool who belives this "birth certificate" isnt' a forgery might be too stupid to pick up the racism. But I think it's more likely they're too racist to.

you crack me up. especially when you think people will take you seriously after such a hateful and ignorant diatribe.

maineman
08-03-2009, 12:19 PM
any of the loony birthers on here wanna bet some money on whether this is a hoax or not?

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Nice attempt to derail. *shrug*

meme
08-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Nice attempt to derail. *shrug*

really, if it's just a hoax, why is lamestream media frothing from the lips trying to discredit the people who are asking about it..

isn't it their jobs trying to PROVE if it is right or wrong, not write some low down articles calling the people names....?? but no..

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 12:34 PM
You got that right. The lying, obsessed Bimbo really does need some serious help.

LOL Steaming, aintcha?

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 12:36 PM
you crack me up. especially when you think people will take you seriously after such a hateful and ignorant diatribe.

Yeah, I'm worried about being "taken seriously" by people who are, firstly, ignorant enough to be racists, and secondly, dumb enough to believe this is a real birth certificate.

But not you, you're smart. You got all your bases covered. You're Native American not African American as i had thought. And one thing we know about people like this - people who hate black people - they love other minorities.

Yeah, you're a smart guy.

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 12:37 PM
any of the loony birthers on here wanna bet some money on whether this is a hoax or not?

Not a one of them will. I wonder if deep down they really believe this, or if they knowingly use information they know to be false in order to cover up their real motivation which of course is: N-word get out of our WHITE house!

Racists.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I'm worried about being "taken seriously" by people who are, firstly, ignorant enough to be racists, and secondly, dumb enough to believe this is a real birth certificate.

But not you, you're smart. You got all your bases covered. You're Native American not African American as i had thought. And one thing we know about people like this - people who hate black people - they love other minorities.

I cannot tell a lie, I smile every time I see one of these stories. They make me laugh, and I find the give and take funny on the site. The reality is, there is nothing racist about being fascinated by people's reactions to this theory.

Now, had he said something along the lines of how much he believed the story and truly felt that the man wasn't the President and that we've all been duped by the biggest liar in history, maybe, but only if he really thought all of that because the dude's dad was an African. In reality, if you believe this just because you are prone to believe conspiracies, it wouldn't make you a racist.

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I cannot tell a lie, I smile every time I see one of these stories. They make me laugh, and I find the give and take funny on the site. The reality is, there is nothing racist about being fascinated by people's reactions to this theory.

Now, had he said something along the lines of how much he believed the story and truly felt that the man wasn't the President and that we've all been duped by the biggest liar in history, maybe, but only if he really thought all of that because the dude's dad was an African. In reality, if you believe this just because you are prone to believe conspiracies, it wouldn't make you a racist.

Damo that people believe this might make you laugh (and they are idiots so I can see thinking that part is funny), but encouraging this hateful racist belief, is very irresponsible.

Someone is going to attempt to kill him over this.

Pandering to hatemongering racists just isn't funny in my world.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Damo that people believe this might make you laugh (and they are idiots so I can see thinking that part is funny), but encouraging this hateful racist belief, is very irresponsible.

You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

It still doesn't change that I think these stories are fascinating, mostly because the reaction on both sides is so strong. If it really didn't matter there would be no reaction from the left.

meme
08-03-2009, 01:01 PM
And of course all the hateful rhetoric that was hurled at Bush by the left would of Never caused some idiot to make a attempt on his life..

good grief...this just keeps getting, stupider by the day..

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 01:05 PM
You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other.

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 01:06 PM
And of course all the hateful rhetoric that was hurled at Bush by the left would of Never caused some idiot to make a attempt on his life..

good grief...this just keeps getting, stupider by the day..

Good grief? Really? You actually went ahead and used that phrase? That's abba.

meme
08-03-2009, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't care if the man was pink...I'd want him held accountable as every other President..

saying it's racist, still won't make it so..but it won't stop ya all from trying..

meme
08-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Good grief? Really? You actually went ahead and used that phrase? That's abba.

please get a grip woman..and go obsess over someone else..K
I'm not your imaginary friend.

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other. In other words, the Constitution is racist due to the rules of qualification to be President. Is that your position? :pke:

Bonestorm
08-03-2009, 01:12 PM
I think it's funny that the same people that won't accept a document issued by the State of Hawaii and to which officials from Hawaii have made numerous statements attesting to its veracity are willing to accept a picture (not a scan or a copy) of this "certified copy" from the Republican of Kenya (although it didn't exist at the time) that was magically just unearthed in relatively pristine form with just the slightest whiff of skepticism.

It's hilarious.

But that's not what is the funniest thing about all of this. The funniest thing about all of this is that this "lawyer" is asking a United States court to authenticate a Kenyan document. Think about that for a second.

The birthers really know how to pick 'em.

meme
08-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I think it's funny that the same people that won't accept a document issued by the State of Hawaii and to which officials from Hawaii have made numerous statements attesting to its veracity are willing to accept a picture (not a scan or a copy) of this "certified copy" from the Republican of Kenya (although it didn't exist at the time) that was magically just unearthed in relatively pristine form with just the slightest whiff of skepticism.

It's hilarious.

But that's not what is the funniest thing about all of this. The funniest thing about all of this is that this "lawyer" is asking a United States court to authenticate a Kenyan document. Think about that for a second.

so asking for his long form BC, is asking too much?
why do you think he wont show that one..?
and as you all can see, calling us names isn't stopping it, is it..

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Dung heap's full of shit.

SmarterthanYou
08-03-2009, 01:17 PM

Darla, stop being a dumbassed bitch. yes, some people are racist, but most others are not and its idiots like you that cause more problems than solve them.

the simple fact is that Obamas birth place is in question, however, even IF he were born in Kenya, he's still be a natural born citizen because wasn't his mother AMERICAN?????????

the real controversy isn't his citizenship, it's his proclivity to be unwilling to prove his citizenship.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Damo, this is racism. I am amazed that anyone could miss it. It is the very embodiment of "the other". He isn't one of us. He's from Africa. He doesn't belong. He is The Other.
This isn't racism any more than it was to ask about McCain's status. Do you honestly believe that if this was a question during Clinton's administration there wouldn't be the same reaction just because the dude was white? Shoot, the same people would have been all over it like stink lines on Pepe le Pew in a Warner Brother's cartoon.

I think you are seeing ghosts. I'm sure some of the people that believe this are racist, but I wouldn't say everybody who believes this are racist.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Darla, stop being a dumbassed bitch. yes, some people are racist, but most others are not and its idiots like you that cause more problems than solve them.

the simple fact is that Obamas birth place is in question, however, even IF he were born in Kenya, he's still be a natural born citizen because wasn't his mother AMERICAN?????????

the real controversy isn't his citizenship, it's his proclivity to be unwilling to prove his citizenship.
He wouldn't be, the laws at the time said you had to have lived in the US for 10 years, five of which "must be after the 14th Birthday"... Ann Durham-Obama was only 18, not yet in the US 5 years after her 14th Birthday. Had he been born in Hawaii, yes he would be a citizen, had he been born in another place he would not. (This is why "birthers" like to try to prove he was born in Kenya.)

Now, the laws allow you to add them even if they are not consecutive, but because of the 5 years after their 14th birthday restriction, the only possible way for somebody born in another nation to be born a citizen is if their parent was over 19.

Bonestorm
08-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Dung heap's full of shit.

Wow, that's some original material, Shrugs. Nice work.

SmarterthanYou
08-03-2009, 01:23 PM
He wouldn't be, the laws at the time said you had to have lived in the US for 10 years, five of which "must be after the 14th Birthday"... Ann Durham-Obama was only 18, not yet in the US 5 years after her 14th Birthday. Had he been born in Hawaii, yes he would be a citizen, had he been born in another place he would not. (This is why "birthers" like to try to prove he was born in Kenya.)

Now, the laws allow you to add them even if they are not consecutive, but because of the 5 years after their 14th birthday restriction, the only possible way for somebody born in another nation to be born a citizen is if their parent was over 19.

hmmmm, i now see why the full court press is on concerning his birthplace.

Minister of Truth
08-03-2009, 01:25 PM
really, if it's just a hoax, why is lamestream media frothing from the lips trying to discredit the people who are asking about it..

isn't it their jobs trying to PROVE if it is right or wrong, not write some low down articles calling the people names....?? but no..

So the media can paint all who oppose Obama as morons and birthers.

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 01:28 PM
This isn't racism any more than it was to ask about McCain's status. Do you honestly believe that if this was a question during Clinton's administration there wouldn't be the same reaction just because the dude was white? Shoot, the same people would have been all over it like stink lines on Pepe le Pew in a Warner Brother's cartoon.

I think you are seeing ghosts. I'm sure some of the people that believe this are racist, but I wouldn't say everybody who believes this are racist.

Okay here is where you have fallen through the rabbit hole.

There is no question.

A faux "controversy" was created out of whole cloth because he is black. Because he is not white.

Your entire premise is false.

Of course this is a racist conspiracy.

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 01:30 PM

The day you find me kissing Larry Flynt's ass is the day I'll be as dumb as you are.

But that day will never come.

I know who my enemies are. I know who hates me. Too bad you're too dumb to know who hates you. But that's your problem and it ain't never gonna be mine.

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Wow, that's some original material, Shrugs. Nice work. Not too original, but again, spot on. LOL

SmarterthanYou
08-03-2009, 01:37 PM

There is no question.

A faux "controversy" was created out of whole cloth because he is black. Because he is not white.

you have documented proof to back up this assumption? that this whole 'controversy' is borne out of racism and nothing else? I'd love it if you would post this 'evidence'.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 01:38 PM

There is no question.

^lol^

so what about mccain's controversy? folks, darla is a perfect example of why racism is still alive in this country....you can't question a black person, or even a half black person because its

RACIST

how dare we treat them as equals....how dare people ask the same questions and proof as mccain

Damocles
08-03-2009, 01:38 PM

There is no question.

I do not believe that if he was white it would have made any difference in this particular scenario, helped along by the very person's own stubborn insistence not to release a document. Yeah, I believe it is a conspiracy theory, but I don't believe it is racist.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 01:44 PM

It's hilarious.

who in this thread has "accepted" this picture as you claim? i haven't seen one post saying that this picture is true, only interesting....

and it was filed in an american court for publicity....also, i don't actually know if the court cannot verify the document, i wouldn't think so, but then the law surprises me almost everyday

Bonestorm
08-03-2009, 01:48 PM
who in this thread has "accepted" this picture as you claim? i haven't seen one post saying that this picture is true, only interesting....

and it was filed in an american court for publicity....also, i don't actually know if the court cannot verify the document, i wouldn't think so, but then the law surprises me almost everyday

I was referring to the birthers generally, not to anyone specific on this board. Then again, if the shoe fits . . .

And if you think it possible for a U.S. court in California to "authenticate" an allegedly 45 year old document from the "Republic of Kenya" then you need to have your head examined.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 01:51 PM
I was referring to the birthers generally, not to anyone specific on this board. Then again, if the shoe fits . . .

And if you think it possible for a U.S. court in California to "authenticate" an allegedly 45 year old document from the "Republic of Kenya" then you need to have your head examined.

reread what i said about the court :pke:

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 01:52 PM
and its pretty funny how dungheap has automatically ruled this a fake....bias much.... :rolleyes:

Bonestorm
08-03-2009, 01:55 PM
and its pretty funny how dungheap has automatically ruled this a fake....bias much.... :rolleyes:

I haven't ruled this a fake, but if a court determines it is real I will eat my hat. There are so many red flags with that thing the likelihood of it being real is just about nil.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 01:58 PM
I haven't ruled this a fake, but if a court determines it is real I will eat my hat. There are so many red flags with that thing the likelihood of it being real is just about nil.

i stand corrected, i thought you did

interesting comment is found on another site....the personal info is of course unverifiable by just using the internet....but the historical info is something to look into:

On 8/3/09 at 02:18 AM, realkenyan wrote:
I am Kenyan born and raised here. I have same type birth certificate as I born February 1961. The hospital name is the same on my certificate.

Many Kenyan at that time very limited use of English and translation was Coast General hosptial in our lanquage.

I agree Kenyan not province for 8 more months however stationary was change early and fact that that this is a copy of certificate is reason why republic of Kenya letterhead at bottom. My mother she work there at the time in office and confirm this. It say the same on mine also on my cousin born in March 1962 but get copy in 1964 just like Obama on his certificate.

Mombasa was part kenya but also othe province use name Momabasa. I tell you this name popular and also use in 3 other province.

On my cousin mine and even sister certificate is say mombasa. This is special name. Honorable name and used for our city many years before officially named. So clerk in office type Mombasa as it is symbol of our pride in Kenya nation.

My certificate end in of 41. So Am I 41 president? You make no sense.

E.F. lavender maybe detergent but also registrar. He still alive today. He live near MM Shah school. He was British immigrant when Kenya British colony. Just because man have same name as soap so he has to be same man? so if my name is hershey I am automatically the man who make hershey chocolate. You idiot man. I laugh.

Muslim or christian not important . We are british colony at time and they require list …
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/126196.html

in the comments sections at bottom

meme
08-03-2009, 01:58 PM
So the media can paint all who oppose Obama as morons and birthers.

and what makes that right...I thought they were suppose to be non biased journalist, not covering the ass of Hugo Obama..

but this is what we are up against...asking for transparency and proof, we are painted by our own Media as, birther, kooks, racist..

and that seems ok with a most folks..

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 02:01 PM

interesting comment is found on another site....the personal info is of course unverifiable by just using the internet....but the historical info is something to look into:

Oh my God.

Do you people really not know when you're being put on, and most likely by a liberal?

You know, the phrase "too dumb to live" comes to mind here. How the hell do you people survive?

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 02:01 PM
I mean, I could have written that. Honestly, if I had thought of it, I would have. It's fucking hysterical.

What a bunch of dummies.

Bonestorm
08-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I mean, I could have written that. Honestly, if I had thought of it, I would have. It's fucking hysterical.

What a bunch of dummies.

No way, Darla. The handle is "realkenyan." You can't fake that.

TuTu Monroe
08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
please get a grip woman..and go obsess over someone else..K
I'm not your imaginary friend.

Unreal, isn't it? She's insane. :lmao:

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm through arguing with you witless simpletons about this here. I am totally going to start making posts at these websites you half-witted loony tunes are linking to claiming I have the same birth certficate signed by a laundry detergent, in halting English.

Eventually, one of my posts will end up right here, as more "evidence" that Obama wasn't born in the United States.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 02:11 PM
darla is just a dishonest hack....

of course i already said the comment was unverifiable as to the personal information, eg., who wrote it, anyone could of.....however, there is objective historical claims in that comment that are verifiable...so darla just lied her ass off

darla just likes to lie about people instead of actually debating....look at her posts, virtually nothing but lies and ad homs all day...

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 02:12 PM
No way, Darla. The handle is "realkenyan." You can't fake that.

dude...go back and read what i said....i never claimed authenticity as to who wrote it

are you saying there is no objective historical information in there, such as when stationary was changed....?

don't be a darla dungheap

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
darla just likes to lie about people instead of actually debating....look at her posts, virtually nothing but lies and ad homs all day... She's just so cerebral that none of us can understand her. :rolleyes:

meme
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Unreal, isn't it? She's insane. :lmao:

loony toony bizarreo world somewhere out there way off yonder....:cof1:

Cancel7
08-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Uh-Oh! I'm starting to get worried. Yet another Kenyan has stepped forward to offer a testimonial:

my name yurtie. I am too Kenyan born. I have same birth certificate as this one for the Obama. little know that registrar EF Lavender sign so many birth certficate, he number one son of Kenya. Number one birth registar. in truth laundry detergent name after registar not other way. my certificate end in 41 and begin with 47 too. my cousin's sister and wife also. this going to blow case wide open. Obama will be impitched soon over this, yurtie is certain. thank you, thank you americans for listenig to nobody man named yurtie. in kenya no body pay attention to me because i do not have bricks of gold. amerians listen to anyone. t hank you,. thank you.

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/126196.html?comment_result=posted#comments-post

meme
08-03-2009, 02:25 PM
good gawd..:rolleyes:

Topspin
08-03-2009, 02:37 PM
these racist on the right crack me up, Not a year of college between the lot of them

meme
08-03-2009, 02:40 PM
these racist on the right crack me up, Not a year of college between the lot of them

and you racist on the left still show your stupidity even with your ivy league educations..

that cracks me up even more...

such a waste of money

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Uh-Oh! I'm starting to get worried. Yet another Kenyan has stepped forward to offer a testimonial:

my name yurtie. I am too Kenyan born. I have same birth certificate as this one for the Obama. little know that registrar EF Lavender sign so many birth certficate, he number one son of Kenya. Number one birth registar. in truth laundry detergent name after registar not other way. my certificate end in 41 and begin with 47 too. my cousin's sister and wife also. this going to blow case wide open. Obama will be impitched soon over this, yurtie is certain. thank you, thank you americans for listenig to nobody man named yurtie. in kenya no body pay attention to me because i do not have bricks of gold. amerians listen to anyone. t hank you,. thank you.

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/126196.html?comment_result=posted#comments-post

why do you lie so much? i never claimed the testimonial was proof at all....i claimed there are objective facts that can be verified....and i gave an example of such fact....all you're doing is showing what a dishonest person you are

since you can't actually debate, all you do is lie and ad hom....but i'm sure your black slapping buddies just love it....

Canceled1
08-03-2009, 02:46 PM
and you racist on the left still show your stupidity even with your ivy league educations..

that cracks me up even more...

such a waste of money

Ivy League and he constructs a sentence like that?

Refund!

RubberMallet
08-03-2009, 02:51 PM

this putative birth certificate will be subjected to more scrutiny than the rarely seen original "Hawai'i" BC has been or will be.

sad, really sad. how the left will try to chew this up, but not allow similar scrutiny of their properted truth.

i rather see the court be asked to authnticate the vault copy of the supposed Hwai'i BC, which no one outside a controlled group has proported seeing!

RubberMallet
08-03-2009, 02:53 PM

There is no question.

sorry, no.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Ivy League and he constructs a sentence like that?

Refund!

the only "degrees" he has are the ones he created on his computer using photoshop

RubberMallet
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
RACIST
as a general rule, when the lefties whip out that word it measn you have won the argument tand they have nothig left.

RubberMallet
08-03-2009, 02:57 PM
I haven't ruled this a fake, but if a court determines it is real I will eat my hat. There are so many red flags with that thing the likelihood of it being real is just about nil. hpefully the BUSH awol papers incident tauoght the forger to not kern the f's

PostmodernProphet
08-03-2009, 04:15 PM
I forsee a whole new set of spammails.....Hello Sir or Madam....I represent a Kenyan diplomat who seeks to transfer an Obama birth certificate to the US.....all that we require is the numbers to your bank account so we can transfer this birth certificate to your possession. We want to hold it for us until we can make our way out of the country. Please act quickly.

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 04:21 PM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/239143439_29f2a34074.jpg?v=0

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 04:26 PM

Of course it's a hoax.

Orly Taitz an attorney from California and a leader in the birther movement, has released what she has called proof President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. The document appears to be a Kenyan birth certificate with Obama's name on it.

How ever when a closer look is taken, several issues arise that question it's authenticity. The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham. The date of birth is listed as August 4th, 1961 and the hospital is listed as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Now no doctor is listed but the alleged certificate is signed by the deputy register of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It's supposedly a certified copy of the original, its dated February 17th, 1964.

Problem number one with the document, is the February 17th, 1964 date on it. Kenya gained Independence on December 17th, 1963, yes, but it was not declared a Republic until December 17th of 1964. It shows Kenya as being a republic on the alleged birth certificate from 1964 but Kenya was not a Republic till December of that year. Huh? You may be asking how could a birth certificate be issued from a Kenyan Republic in February1964, when no such Kenyan Republic existed in February 1964?

Problem two the birth certificate lists the hospital as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa Kenya. Well Mombasa did not become part of Kenya until December 12th of 1963, before that it was part of Zanzibar. So again you might be asking how could Barack Obama be born on August 4th 1963, at a Mombasa hospital in Kenya, when at the time of his birth Mombasa was still part of Zanzibar and was not part of Kenya. So how could a Kenyan birth certificate be issued from a hospital in a city, that was not at the time part of Kenya but another country? So if Mombasa was part of Zanzibar in August when Obama was born, then shouldn't the birth certificate be a Zanzibar certificate and not a Kenyan one?

But wait it says Kenyan on the birth certificate, any sane person can put two and two together and see this is a forgery. Maybe the unnamed man who provided the birth certificate to Taitz, should have done his research before coming up with this forgery.

http://www.examiner.com/x-16327-Clark-County-LExaminer~y2009m8d3-Alleged-Obama-Kenyan-birth-certificate-deemed-fakeiberal-

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 05:37 PM
while i question the validity of this document....your article is wrong

kenya was called a republic from 1963 when they wrote their constitution...

this is exactly what is annoying about this issue....the left produces false information and claims its proof, yet they whine and call names when those who do not believe obama is eligibe do the same thing....from those who don't believe, i see theories and usually they are not paraded around as facts, however, the majority of liberals who argue against the so called birthers seemingly present an overwhelming amount of false information

that only serves to add fuel to the fire....obama not releasing is acting like a stupid school yard thug and all you guys out there claiming this is smart for him to do this.....it is clear it is backfiring and the issue is only gaining momentum....i've read from some people who voted for him that they to are curious the more this thing drags on

Damocles
08-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Of course it's a hoax.

Orly Taitz an attorney from California and a leader in the birther movement, has released what she has called proof President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. The document appears to be a Kenyan birth certificate with Obama's name on it.

How ever when a closer look is taken, several issues arise that question it's authenticity. The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham. The date of birth is listed as August 4th, 1961 and the hospital is listed as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Now no doctor is listed but the alleged certificate is signed by the deputy register of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It's supposedly a certified copy of the original, its dated February 17th, 1964.

Problem number one with the document, is the February 17th, 1964 date on it. Kenya gained Independence on December 17th, 1963, yes, but it was not declared a Republic until December 17th of 1964. It shows Kenya as being a republic on the alleged birth certificate from 1964 but Kenya was not a Republic till December of that year. Huh? You may be asking how could a birth certificate be issued from a Kenyan Republic in February1964, when no such Kenyan Republic existed in February 1964?

Problem two the birth certificate lists the hospital as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa Kenya. Well Mombasa did not become part of Kenya until December 12th of 1963, before that it was part of Zanzibar. So again you might be asking how could Barack Obama be born on August 4th 1963, at a Mombasa hospital in Kenya, when at the time of his birth Mombasa was still part of Zanzibar and was not part of Kenya. So how could a Kenyan birth certificate be issued from a hospital in a city, that was not at the time part of Kenya but another country? So if Mombasa was part of Zanzibar in August when Obama was born, then shouldn't the birth certificate be a Zanzibar certificate and not a Kenyan one?

But wait it says Kenyan on the birth certificate, any sane person can put two and two together and see this is a forgery. Maybe the unnamed man who provided the birth certificate to Taitz, should have done his research before coming up with this forgery.

http://www.examiner.com/x-16327-Clark-County-LExaminer~y2009m8d3-Alleged-Obama-Kenyan-birth-certificate-deemed-fakeiberal-
Um, your link doesn't work... I copied and pasted it into my browser and it still doesn't work.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Um, your link doesn't work... I copied and pasted it into my browser and it still doesn't work.

this should work

http://www.examiner.com/x-16327-Clark-County-Liberal-Examiner~y2009m8d3-Alleged-Obama-Kenyan-birth-certificate-deemed-fake

Damocles
08-03-2009, 05:51 PM
while i question the validity of this document....your article is wrong

kenya was called a republic from 1963 when they wrote their constitution...

this is exactly what is annoying about this issue....the left produces false information and claims its proof, yet they whine and call names when those who do not believe obama is eligibe do the same thing....from those who don't believe, i see theories and usually they are not paraded around as facts, however, the majority of liberals who argue against the so called birthers seemingly present an overwhelming amount of false information

that only serves to add fuel to the fire....obama not releasing is acting like a stupid school yard thug and all you guys out there claiming this is smart for him to do this.....it is clear it is backfiring and the issue is only gaining momentum....i've read from some people who voted for him that they to are curious the more this thing drags on
Yeah, according to the History here:

http://www.enhols.com/kenya_safari/history.aspx

Kenya became a Republic in 1963, before this "true copy" was allegedly created. So far their factual information is a bit off. And after Texas became a state do you think they issued "Republic of Texas" birth certificates for people born pre-Statehood, or did they make true copies of birth certificates on State letterhead? Anyway, that is still a moot point because Mombasa was part of the protectorate that became Kenya from May 25, 1887 until Kenya gained their independence. It was all part of the same protectorate when he was born (Personally I think in Hawaii) allegedly, according to this document, in Mombasa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mombasa#History

Of course none of this means that is how the "Birth Certificate" would look, or authenticate it. But it is reasonable to see that if a "true copy" were created in 1964 it would show as Kenyan, because it would be created by the Kenyan republic at that time.

Taichiliberal
08-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Of course it's a hoax.

What's really sad is that each and every lame ass attempt that the anti-Obama crowd invests in this "birther" BS just cements the public view of how far the wheels have come off on the neocon factions of the GOP. No matter how much media coverage they get, it's a nail in their coffin.

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeah, according to the History here:

http://www.enhols.com/kenya_safari/history.aspx

Kenya became a Republic in 1963, before this "true copy" was allegedly created. So far their factual information is a bit off. And after Texas became a state do you think they issued "Republic of Texas" birth certificates for people born pre-Statehood, or did they make true copies of birth certificates on State letterhead? Anyway, that is still a moot point because Mombasa was part of the protectorate that became Kenya from May 25, 1887 until Kenya gained their independence. It was all part of the same protectorate when he was born (Personally I think in Hawaii) allegedly, according to this document, in Mombasa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mombasa#History

Of course none of this means that is how the "Birth Certificate" would look, or authenticate it. But it is reasonable to see that if a "true copy" were created in 1964 it would show as Kenyan, because it would be created by the Kenyan republic at that time.

"Kenya became a Republic in 1963..."

Incorrect. The CIA World Factbook says the Constitution dates from 12 December 1963 and was amended as a republic [in] 1964.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ke.html

Further information reiterates this.

The Dominion of Kenya
12 December 1963 to 12 December 1964 Jomo Kenyatta, Prime Minister KANU Becoming President
The Republic of Kenya
12 December 1964 to 17 April 2008 Post abolished with President exercising full executive powers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heads_of_Government_of_Kenya

and:

Kenya declared independence on 12/12/63. From December 12, 1963 to December 12, 1964, the Dominion of Kenya existed under Queen Elizabeth, with Governor General Malcolm MacDonald in charge.

and re: the Kenya certificate:

- It records Barack Obama Sr’s age as “26.” Obama Sr was born in 1936; his son was born in 1961.

- Its publication date is February 17, 1964, but it purports be a document of the “Republic of Kenya.” Kenya did not become a Republic until December 12, 1964, a year after it won independence from Great Britain.

- It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare.

- The kicker? The image is part of the extremely ill-informed conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Mombasa—conveniently, one of the more Muslim parts of the country.

http://washingtonindependent.com/53494/birthers-latch-onto-forged-kenyan-birth-certificate

and:

Is Orly Taitz a real lawyer?
http://acandidworld.com/2009/03/13/turnabout-is-obama-denialist-orly-taitz-really-a-lawyer-will-she-be-for-long/

finally:

An article devoted to Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:31 PM
What's really sad is that each and every lame ass attempt that the anti-Obama crowd invests in this "birther" BS just cements the public view of how far the wheels have come off on the neocon factions of the GOP. No matter how much media coverage they get, it's a nail in their coffin.

It's freakin' unbelievable how otherwise sensible people have latched onto this nonsense. They want so much to get rid of him they'll swallow any BS that caters to their theory. You're right, these nuts aren't doing any favors for the sane wing of their party.

meme
08-03-2009, 08:35 PM

yeah yeah yeah, and watching all the lefties camping out on Bush's front lawn made you all look sane..

all we're doing is asking for a SIMPLE BIRTH CERIFCATE for gawds sake..

meme
08-03-2009, 08:36 PM
It's freakin' unbelievable how otherwise sensible people have latched onto this nonsense. They want so much to get rid of him they'll swallow any BS that caters to their theory. You're right, these nuts aren't doing any favors for the sane wing of their party.

yeah yeah yeah, and watching all the lefties camping out on Bush's front lawn made you all look sane..
or code pinkos attacking Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands..

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
christie....none of your links work

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM

You're not interested in facts so why do you even bother reading posts that actually connect the dots?

We know if Hawaii released the long form, or whatever the hell it is, you CT'ers would say it was a fake because it took so long for him to do it.

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:44 PM
christie....none of your links work

I just copied and pasted them and the only one that didn't work was the CIA.

Here it is again.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
You're not interested in facts so why do you even bother reading posts that actually connect the dots?

We know if Hawaii released the long form, or whatever the hell it is, you CT'ers would say it was a fake because it took so long for him to do it.

your post is not concrete proof....your links do not work and you've been given links that show kenya was considered a republic in 63....i've seen both on the internet, so until we get an authoritative source...the matter is not resolved....

ef lavender...was that even around back then? and what is that....playing numerology with initials....

your post does not definitively resolve the issue....so stop parading your stuff around as facts while bashing others

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I just copied and pasted them and the only one that didn't work was the CIA.

Here it is again.

oddly...that was the only one that worked for me...none of the rest

and see post right above this

meme

you haven't given any facts that I haven't already seen..all spin..

the ONLY fact I will accept, is seeing his long form Birth Certificate..

what's so hard for him to do that?

what is he hiding?

why don't you care, the left demanded to see John McCains. does that make them.......birthers?

Taichiliberal
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

What's REALLY funny is watching our resident neocon parrots throw ANYONE under the bus should they jump off the birther wagon....people whom they readily in the past proudly quoted as source material. Check this out:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200907220051

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:48 PM
your post is not concrete proof....your links do not work and you've been given links that show kenya was considered a republic in 63....i've seen both on the internet, so until we get an authoritative source...the matter is not resolved....

ef lavender...was that even around back then? and what is that....playing numerology with initials....

your post does not definitively resolve the issue....so stop parading your stuff around as facts while bashing others

I told you that I again copied and pasted them into the browser and they all worked, except for the CIA, which I copied again into a separate post.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 08:48 PM
oddly...that was the only one that worked for me...none of the rest

and see post right above this
It's because I fixed it. She does the "size" thing and it stops the auto-parsing from working. If she wants the links to work you can do size, but inside each size box should be a url box.

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:51 PM
It's because I fixed it. She does the "size" thing and it stops the auto-parsing from working. If she wants the links to work you can do size, but inside each size box should be a url box.

Thanks for the fix.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the fix.
NP.

Taichiliberal
08-03-2009, 08:52 PM
"Kenya became a Republic in 1963..."

Incorrect. The CIA World Factbook says the Constitution dates from 12 December 1963 and was amended as a republic [in] 1964.

Further information reiterates this.

The Dominion of Kenya
12 December 1963 to 12 December 1964 Jomo Kenyatta, Prime Minister KANU Becoming President
The Republic of Kenya
12 December 1964 to 17 April 2008 Post abolished with President exercising full executive powers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heads_of_Government_of_Kenya

and:

Kenya declared independence on 12/12/63. From December 12, 1963 to December 12, 1964, the Dominion of Kenya existed under Queen Elizabeth, with Governor General Malcolm MacDonald in charge.

and re: the Kenya certificate:

- It records Barack Obama Sr’s age as “26.” Obama Sr was born in 1936; his son was born in 1961.

- Its publication date is February 17, 1964, but it purports be a document of the “Republic of Kenya.” Kenya did not become a Republic until December 12, 1964, a year after it won independence from Great Britain.

- It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare.

- The kicker? The image is part of the extremely ill-informed conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Mombasa—conveniently, one of the more Muslim parts of the country.

http://washingtonindependent.com/53494/birthers-latch-onto-forged-kenyan-birth-certificate

and:

Is Orly Taitz a real lawyer?
http://acandidworld.com/2009/03/13/turnabout-is-obama-denialist-orly-taitz-really-a-lawyer-will-she-be-for-long/

finally:

An article devoted to Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz

:hand:

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
What's REALLY funny is watching our resident neocon parrots throw ANYONE under the bus should they jump off the birther wagon....people whom they readily in the past proudly quoted as source material. Check this out:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200907220051

That's a surprise. I'll have to revise my opinion of some of these people.

You do understand the mimi hates Media Matters, even when they credit her faves with having a little common sense.

meme
08-03-2009, 09:08 PM

You do understand the mimi hates Media Matters, even when they credit her faves with having a little common sense.

mediamatters will use anything and anyone if they think they can score some points off it..

Damocles
08-03-2009, 09:11 PM

I have yet to meet one person who actually thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, and I work directly with the party in my area with some of the strongest republicans.

I also have yet to meet one person who doesn't think he should just put the danged thing out and quit trying to hide whatever embarrassing thing there is on the certificate, and that includes the Ds that worked the booth next to us at the fair.

Seriously, one doesn't have to believe the dude was born somewhere else to think it would just be better to open it up.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 09:13 PM

obama was born in august....if his dad was born after august he would be 26 and when he died in november of 1982...his age is listed as 46....it appears the exact date of his age is unkown

so the above debunks nothing....

It’s signed by “registrar E.F. Lavender.” Earth Friendly Lavender is a kind of detergent, and government officials who use vanity initials on official documents are, to put it mildly, rare.

this is so stupid it defies comment....yes thats it....those initials must be earth friendly lavender :rolleyes:

so once again, your "proof" is nothing more than theory

Taichiliberal
08-03-2009, 09:14 PM

Thing is, all the clowns listed in the article gave silent approval of the initial birth certificate nonsense....but at least they no when to cut their losses. Meme is a wingnut...and will make any/all excuse(s) to stubbornly hold onto the latest anti-Obama BS.

meme
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I have yet to meet one person who actually thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, and I work directly with the party in my area with some of the strongest republicans.

I also have yet to meet one person who doesn't think he should just put the danged thing out and quit trying to hide whatever embarrassing thing there is on the certificate, and that includes the Ds that worked the booth next to us at the fair.

Seriously, one doesn't have to believe the dude was born somewhere else to think it would just be better to open it up.

:thup:

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 09:17 PM

there are several on this board who think obama should continue to not disclose his original....they love the "game" he is playing and think it is awesome because they believe it is only hurting republicans....

Taichiliberal
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM

You should expand your circle of acquaintances and friends....because NO ONE I know or have come in contact with contends that the burden of proof is STILL on Obama. The state of Hawaii, the State Dept., the Secret Service are telling every and anyone who will listen that what is available to the public IS VERIFIED, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of the man's place of birth and citizenship. TFB if a bunch of yahoos don't get their way on every piddling mind fart.

Damocles
08-03-2009, 09:20 PM
there are several on this board who think obama should continue to not disclose his original....they love the "game" he is playing and think it is awesome because they believe it is only hurting republicans....
Whatever, I think that is simply talking points. They've tried to mock this into silence using that from the beginning, yet it hasn't made anybody look like nuts, what its done is had some people on huffpost even to simply say, "Just put out the document, this is harming actual important issues in DC.."

Damocles
08-03-2009, 09:20 PM
You should expand your circle of acquaintances and friends....because NO ONE I know or have come in contact with contends that the burden of proof is STILL on Obama. The state of Hawaii, the State Dept., the Secret Service are telling every and anyone who will listen that what is available to the public IS VERIFIED, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of the man's place of birth and citizenship. TFB if a bunch of yahoos don't get their way on every piddling mind fart.
They aren't looking for evidence of his birth, they are looking for openness from somebody who promised it.

I like this kind of "conspiracy" stuff, it makes me laugh and I like to poke it when I can and get it going some more, but in reality most people realize they would have to put up far more than their BC if they were covered by Obama's legislation, openness would only help him.

christiefan915
08-03-2009, 09:33 PM
obama was born in august....if his dad was born after august he would be 26 and when he died in november of 1982...his age is listed as 46....it appears the exact date of his age is unkown

so the above debunks nothing....

The exact date may be unknown but not the year. He was born in 1936. If he was born on 1/1/36, he would still be only 25 on 8/4/61.

this is so stupid it defies comment....yes thats it....those initials must be earth friendly lavender :rolleyes:

so once again, your "proof" is nothing more than theory

So you accept a "certified copy of birth certificate" from Kenya but not a "certification of live birth" from Hawaii.

Now not only sane Americans but Mombasa citizens are going to think the birthers are nutz.

"The document, supposedly “certified with an embossed seal” and “witness signatures” says America’s next commander in chief was born at Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa at 7:24pm on August 4, 1961.

Officials at the hospital confirm they’ve been besieged with requests for information on Obama’s birth but haven’t been able to find any record of it.

“We do not have computerized records going back to the 1960’s and can only sort through our archives by hand,” Dr. Christopher Mwanga, an administrator at the Mombasa hospital tells GLOBE. “We have searched for all the names of babies born on Aug. 4, 1961, and have not found the name of Barack Hussein Obama. That is all I can tell you.”

http://belowthebeltway.com/2009/08/02/the-latest-birther-fantasy-obamas-fake-kenyan-birth-certificate/

Cancel 2018. 3
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
OTE=christiefan915;484950]So you accept a "certified copy of birth certificate" from Kenya but not a "certification of live birth" from Hawaii.

false strawman...i never said that

Now not only sane Americans but Mombasa citizens are going to think the birthers are nutz.

apparently some anonymous source, could be anyone, who claims to be from kenya says the doc is valid and his looks just like it and born the same year....AGAIN....it is not proof

"The document, supposedly “certified with an embossed seal” and “witness signatures” says America’s next commander in chief was born at Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa at 7:24pm on August 4, 1961.

Officials at the hospital confirm they’ve been besieged with requests for information on Obama’s birth but haven’t been able to find any record of it.

“We do not have computerized records going back to the 1960’s and can only sort through our archives by hand,” Dr. Christopher Mwanga, an administrator at the Mombasa hospital tells GLOBE. “We have searched for all the names of babies born on Aug. 4, 1961, and have not found the name of Barack Hussein Obama. That is all I can tell you.”

it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was a hoax....i wouldn't bet a single penny on it

RubberMallet
08-04-2009, 09:14 AM

apparently some anonymous source, could be anyone, who claims to be from kenya says the doc is valid and his looks just like it and born the same year....AGAIN....it is not proof

it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was a hoax....i wouldn't bet a single penny on it
at least the f's aren't kerned and paragraphs double justified.

Cancel7
08-04-2009, 09:18 AM
So you accept a "certified copy of birth certificate" from Kenya but not a "certification of live birth" from Hawaii.

http://belowthebeltway.com/2009/08/02/the-latest-birther-fantasy-obamas-fake-kenyan-birth-certificate/

But they didn't find anything from 1961 which states that Barack Hussein Obama was NOT born there, did they?

Didn't think so! Boy are you dumb! :rolleyes:

Canceled2
08-04-2009, 09:40 AM

BORN IN THE USA?
Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."

Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

More at link...

Where are the signatures of the parents?

Damocles
08-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Where are the signatures of the parents?
I don't know. Since this is a Registration of Birth (basically the same thing as the Certification of Live Birth we've seen before), it is unlikely that the parents' signatures would be on it.

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM

What are you saying then? The document is/isn't a hoax and you do/don't accept it?

FYI, here's a pic of the Australian document "attorney" Taitz used to create her phony one. Note how the G. F. Lavender on this doc was changed to "E. F. Lavender on the fake. Note how the same number, 495, is on both.

Coinky-dink? I think not.

http://washingtonindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/DavidJeffreyBomfordBirthCertDoc65.jpg

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 10:26 AM
URL to above post:

http://washingtonindependent.com/53658/is-this-the-source-of-the-forged-kenyan-birth-certificate

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 10:34 AM
christie:

i have no idea how you almost never understand what peopel are saying and frequently claim they say stuff they never did....you twist words, you don't read them....

What are you saying then? The document is/isn't a hoax and you do/don't accept it?

you honestly have no idea what i am saying??????? i am saying that at this time i don't know if it is real or not, given her previous fake and certain possible errors on this thing....it is probable it is a fake....

unlike you, i am not jumping to conclusions...as to the australian document....this could be her forgery base or the one used by the person who gave it to her....OR it could be similar because.....gasp....both were under the british

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 11:23 AM
christie:

i have no idea how you almost never understand what peopel are saying and frequently claim they say stuff they never did....you twist words, you don't read them....

you honestly have no idea what i am saying??????? i am saying that at this time i don't know if it is real or not, given her previous fake and certain possible errors on this thing....it is probable it is a fake....

unlike you, i am not jumping to conclusions...as to the australian document....this could be her forgery base or the one used by the person who gave it to her....OR it could be similar because.....gasp....both were under the british

Of course, yurt. Australian document dated 1959, same number 495 as "Kenyan" document dated 1964. Australian document, G. F. Lavender and J. H. Miller, "Kenyan" document E. H. Lavender and M. H. Miller. Australian document Book 44B, page 5733, "Kenyan" document Book 44B, page 5733. Australian document, district of Hindmarsh 5733, "Kenyan" document district of Mombasa 5733. Both documents 7s. 6d. Raised seal on Australian document clear and crisp, raised seal on "Kenyan" document blurred and unreadable.
http://orlytaitzesq.com/obama-certified-copy-of-registration-of-birth-in-kenya.htm

Now there's there's a request for a DoJ inquiry into the document. Thank God.

2009-08-04 07:05:30 - Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says the filing of a purported “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama with a federal court in California opens the way to an FBI/Department of Justice inquiry into the provenance of the document. Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document.

Your comment that I "twist people's words" is ludicrous , the typical attack you resort to when you're backed into a corner. You've written a lot of posts criticizing Obama and the BC business, and for every 15 posts or so, you throw in a comment like "it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was a hoax....i wouldn't bet a single penny on it the above." Your actions belie your words. If you don't think this whole thing is ridiculous, why do you spend so much time trying to debunk everything counter to your beliefs? And if you do think he's not native-born and qualified to be president, as least be honest enough to say so, instead of trying to have it both ways.

Damocles
08-04-2009, 11:24 AM
I think the attorney is incredibly credulous. But it was fun while it lasted.

SmarterthanYou
08-04-2009, 11:27 AM
he should also be brought up on charges of entering falsified documents to the court.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Of course, yurt. Australian document dated 1959, same number 495 as "Kenyan" document dated 1964. Australian document, G. F. Lavender and J. H. Miller, "Kenyan" document E. H. Lavender and M. H. Miller. Australian document Book 44B, page 5733, "Kenyan" document Book 44B, page 5733. Australian document, district of Hindmarsh 5733, "Kenyan" document district of Mombasa 5733. Both documents 7s. 6d. Raised seal on Australian document clear and crisp, raised seal on "Kenyan" document blurred and unreadable.
http://orlytaitzesq.com/obama-certified-copy-of-registration-of-birth-in-kenya.htm

Now there's there's a request for a DoJ inquiry into the document. Thank God.

2009-08-04 07:05:30 - Internet Powerhouse Andy Martin says the filing of a purported “Kenyan birth certificate” for Barack Obama with a federal court in California opens the way to an FBI/Department of Justice inquiry into the provenance of the document. Martin’s Chicago news conference Tuesday will release copies of requests to the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder requesting an investigation of the “Kenyan” document.

Your comment that I "twist people's words" is ludicrous , the typical attack you resort to when you're backed into a corner. You've written a lot of posts criticizing Obama and the BC business, and for every 15 posts or so, you throw in a comment like "it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was a hoax....i wouldn't bet a single penny on it the above." Your actions belie your words. If you don't think this whole thing is ridiculous, why do you spend so much time trying to debunk everything counter to your beliefs? And if you do think he's not native-born and qualified to be president, as least be honest enough to say so, instead of trying to have it both ways.

yes....how dare i have it both ways :rolleyes:

how dare i say it is probably a hoax yet call you out when you post wrong information or i simply show a counter point to your points...how dare i :rolleyes:

see what happens...i am honest and you still are not happy...always twisting things christie....why don't you try to just take people's words at face value more often....

my criticizing obama has zero do to with whether i think the issue is a farce or not...you are absolutely dead wrong if you don't think those who think obama is eligible cannot comment on obama's poor handling of this matter and cannot point out false information from people like you.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 11:47 AM
what is truly amazing about all of this is how QUICKLY liberals will find information or other documents to debunk fake birth certificates etc.....yet they do the opposite in getting obama to release a copy of his original....

DamnYankee
08-04-2009, 12:29 PM
:corn:

Taichiliberal
08-04-2009, 05:19 PM

They aren't looking for evidence of his birth, they are looking for openness from somebody who promised it.

WTF do they want....individual blood samples?!!? The proof has been given....period. It's over! Only the insipidly stubborn and bitter neocons are still trying to find something to bitch/whine about on this issue. I say let them keep it up....because it sure helps keep more GOP'ers from gaining office.

I like this kind of "conspiracy" stuff, it makes me laugh and I like to poke it when I can and get it going some more, but in reality most people realize they would have to put up far more than their BC if they were covered by Obama's legislation, openness would only help him.

That's a crock.....more propaganda fueled by embittered neocons and desperate insurance companies and their shareholders. Bottom line: the people of America are beginning to wake up....and it scares the hell out of the forementioned.

meme
08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
a few of the leftist here sound just like the DNC memo that was released..they have all the talking points down, pat..

as we all know the new target for them today. is those EVIL insurance companies.
and we've all seen them use..
big oil
big pharmy.
or those selfish banks.

and the taichi calls us neocon right-wing extremist parrots..

meme
08-04-2009, 05:34 PM
That's a crock.....more propaganda fueled by embittered neocons and desperate insurance companies and their shareholders. Bottom line: the people of America are beginning to wake up....and it scares the hell out of the forementioned.

wrong...I think the ones scared are you leftest..

you are right the American people ARE starting to wake up, but not to the communist agenda of the Hugo Obama..

DamnYankee
08-04-2009, 06:31 PM
That's a crock.....more propaganda fueled by embittered neocons and desperate insurance companies and their shareholders. Bottom line: the people of America are beginning to wake up....and it scares the hell out of the forementioned. When black folks wake up, they'll come home to the GOP.

maineman
08-04-2009, 07:30 PM
When black folks wake up, they'll come home to the GOP.

yeah... those shiftless darkies have been asleep since the sixties....right, SM?

Damocles
08-04-2009, 08:57 PM
What has been happening is exactly what I predicted, Onceler you can back me if you remember it.

I predicted that this would not go away, it would get larger, and it would come to a point where people would gain access to these documents and that both sides would be disappointed.

So far the first steps are happening. It is getting larger and even some Ds (huffpost) are saying, "Just release the document..."

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:13 PM
yes....how dare i have it both ways :rolleyes:

how dare i say it is probably a hoax yet call you out when you post wrong information or i simply show a counter point to your points...how dare i :rolleyes:

What wrong information?

see what happens...i am honest and you still are not happy...always twisting things christie....

Always? And you criticize others over hyperbole...

why don't you try to just take people's words at face value more often....

When people talk out of both sides of their mouth it's hard to take anything they say at face value.

my criticizing obama has zero do to with whether i think the issue is a farce or not...you are absolutely dead wrong if you don't think those who think obama is eligible cannot comment on obama's poor handling of this matter

Obama has done exactly the right thing. The burden of proof is on the birthers, who are accusing him of hiding something but not saying what it is, except that it's supposedly on another piece of paper. I thought presumption of innocence was one of the first things students learned in law school.

and cannot point out false information from people like you.

Again, what false information?

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:17 PM

No, the media is just reporting. It's the birthers who have the burden of proof.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
No, the media is just reporting. It's the birthers who have the burden of proof.

oh really....that is why they went after joe the plumber personally :rolleyes:

they found out more about joe the plumber than obama

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:21 PM
<snip>

It still doesn't change that I think these stories are fascinating, mostly because the reaction on both sides is so strong. If it really didn't matter there would be no reaction from the left.

Why should the left let these lies take on a life of their own, like this one did?

We saw what happened when Kerry tried to take the high road over the swiftie liars, and learned from it.

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:25 PM
hmmmm, i now see why the full court press is on concerning his birthplace.

Yes, I'd like to know the stories of all teenage moms in the same situtation as Ann Dunham who had babies overseas back in that time period. Did the kids have to get naturalized, or what?

Damocles
08-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Why should the left let these lies take on a life of their own, like this one did?

We saw what happened when Kerry tried to take the high road over the swiftie liars, and learned from it.
This took a "life of its own" only from the reticence and defense from the idea.

From its inception the action of one side appears to be to hide something. This makes it grow. Hence my assertion that had the danged thing been released when the D attorney first filed against them, this would long have been a dead issue. Instead more documents all the time seem to be added to the list that people want to see.

I know its like being between Scylla and Charybdis... but the easiest option, and the best, is to nip it in the bud before it grows into such a beastie. Especially when you have promised to be transparent, even if it is only an appearance of hypocrisy it doesn't help your position.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 09:27 PM

lol....but obama is ignoring the issue and supposedly taking the high road...see everytime gibbs talks about it or obama...they basically laugh and mock those who dare want to see a copy of his original....

this is what bothers me with this issue, as i have stated repeatedly and some have falsely said otherwise:

we should have standing to see proof for ourselves if he is eligible to serve...or any president for that matter. since when did we become a government not of the people, but of government officials who tell us what to believe. there is nothing he has to hide in his original....nothing personal whatsoever...this is simply stupid

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:29 PM

404 not found

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 09:36 PM
404 not found

not my fault...it was there the other day

Taichiliberal
08-04-2009, 09:36 PM

When black folks wake up, they'll come home to the GOP.

Oh, you mean when the PNAC agenda, it's authors and the entire neocon driven GOP (You know, all the shit YOU keep making excuses for?) gets driven into the sea and the Radical Republicans make a magical come back?
Yeah, keep making excuses, you confederate flag waving clown....black people know YOU and your two-faced ilk for what they truly are......because only YOU segregated black folk from the "Americans" that I mentioned. Once again, your subconscious betrays you. But you're not going to detour this discussion.... the birthers are complete assholes to the point were even the celebrated neocon punditry are disowning them. Deal with it.

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:41 PM
what is truly amazing about all of this is how QUICKLY liberals will find information or other documents to debunk fake birth certificates etc.....yet they do the opposite in getting obama to release a copy of his original....

Nothing amazing about it. Liberals accept the certificate Hawaii released.

Obama's fulfilled his part. The burden of proof is now on the birthers, no matter how much they're trying to force it on Obama.

meme
08-04-2009, 09:41 PM
You must think we live and die by what by a pundit says..

we as a people think for OURSELVES..unlike you leftest who have every DNC talking point down to T..

christiefan915
08-04-2009, 09:43 PM
oh really....that is why they went after joe the plumber personally :rolleyes:

they found out more about joe the plumber than obama

Deflection.

Post failz. :pke:

Taichiliberal
08-04-2009, 09:45 PM
What has been happening is exactly what I predicted, Onceler you can back me if you remember it.

I predicted that this would not go away, it would get larger, and it would come to a point where people would gain access to these documents and that both sides would be disappointed.

So far the first steps are happening. It is getting larger and even some Ds (huffpost) are saying, "Just release the document..."

But Damo, it didn't take Kreskin to figure out what you stated here.....in other words you, me and Lord knows how many thousands of others knew that the neocon noise machine wasn't going away after the defeats in 2008. What YOU didn't predict/forsee was how quickly the American public got wise (or tired) to the BS. Also, credit Obama's "does not deserve my time" way of treating this. That you have some nervous nellies in the Dem party parroting neocon rhetoric is no big shock...hell, look at the "Blue Dogs".

Damocles
08-04-2009, 09:52 PM
But Damo, it didn't take Kreskin to figure out what you stated here.....in other words you, me and Lord knows how many thousands of others knew that the neocon noise machine wasn't going away after the defeats in 2008. What YOU didn't predict/forsee was how quickly the American public got wise (or tired) to the BS. Also, credit Obama's "does not deserve my time" way of treating this. That you have some nervous nellies in the Dem party parroting neocon rhetoric is no big shock...hell, look at the "Blue Dogs".
Again, I think you are wrong on the "American people getting tired"... That was my point.

My prediction is still that at some point we will see these documents and it will be because it has gotten even larger. What people are tired of is people in government who appear to be hiding even the simplest of information.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Nothing amazing about it. Liberals accept the certificate Hawaii released.

Obama's fulfilled his part. The burden of proof is now on the birthers, no matter how much they're trying to force it on Obama.

you keep mentioning the burden.....can't very well be met if obama refuses to release documents can it :pke:

and i seriously can't believe you think americans do not have a right to see a copy of his original birth certificate....even if there is no right...mr. transparent could simply offer it up....he offered up a computer copy....why not the original? he offered up the comp. copy in order to fight a smear he said....well....the so called smear is still going and boy did he get quiet

he is as much to blame for this not going away as those who are demanding to see a copy

Taichiliberal
08-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Again, I think you are wrong on the "American people getting tired"... That was my point.

You have NO POINT. The ONLY reason why this crap is still around is because the SAME neocon noise machine that ran for 8 years has deep pockets and a seething hatred and frustration over being fairly whupped and having their legacy of lies endangered. The so-called " Liberal MSM" gives these dopes more than enough rope to hang themselves (money talks). Hell, they're busing assholes to Dem town meetings to disrupt them. C'mon Damo, it's not America in general, it's ONE PARTICULAR FACTION that's insipidly stubborn. That's why you have the neocon punditry beginning to abandon ship on this issue.

My prediction is still that at some point we will see these documents and it will be because it has gotten even larger. What people are tired of is people in government who appear to be hiding even the simplest of information.

Now you're just being stubborn to the point of insipidness in repeating yourself here. The facts are in...and you are valid so long as the neocon noise machine keeps financing this crap (until the elections, I bet'cha).

Damocles
08-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Now you're just being stubborn to the point of insipidness in repeating yourself here. The facts are in...and you are valid so long as the neocon noise machine keeps financing this crap (until the elections, I bet'cha).
Well, we'll see if I am right only after a bit more time.

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Didn't take long for the race card to be dealt. LOL

Darla's been trying to be black, for a long time.
She's ashamed of being "white toast"

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:40 AM

Long mine eyes were drowned in tears,
And my soul was filled with fears,
And I heeded not the swiftly passing years;
For thro’ many a weary day,
O’er a long and desert way
From the fold of Christ, my Shepherd, I did stray.

Hallelujah! Jesus saves me,
And my head is sweetly pillowed on His breast;
Hallelujah, hallelujah!
His shekinah covers me and I am blest.

Now I doubt and fear no more,
All my heart with bliss runs o’er,
And I can but love Him, praise Him and adore;
Skies above me never lower,
Bright is every fleeting hour,
And I sing the day of Jesus’ mighty power.

Hallelujah, hallelujah!

O how precious is His grace!
O to come to that fair place
Where our souls may drink the light of His dear face!
There before His shining seat
All his sainted ones shall meet,
Casting down their crowns before His piercèd feet.

Hallelujah, hallelujah!

Will you join us, brother dear,
While His voice of love and cheer
Now is calling you—O hasten to His side;
Every day you wait is lost,
Sad will be the fearful cost,
If you blindly spurn at last the Crucified.

Hallelujah, hallelujah!

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:42 AM

DAMN
Not only did you play the race card; but you doubled your ante!!

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:50 AM
The day you find me kissing Larry Flynt's ass is the day I'll be as dumb as you are.

But that day will never come.

I know who my enemies are. I know who hates me. Too bad you're too dumb to know who hates you. But that's your problem and it ain't never gonna be mine.

OH c'mon, be truthful.
You'd have such a lip lock on him, that he couldn't turn around for you to kiss his ass.

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Oh my God.

Do you people really not know when you're being put on, and most likely by a liberal?

You know, the phrase "too dumb to live" comes to mind here. How the hell do you people survive?

We wait till stupid, fat, old Pinkies die and then we sell the meat for real food.

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm through arguing with you witless simpletons about this here. I am totally going to start making posts at these websites you half-witted loony tunes are linking to claiming I have the same birth certficate signed by a laundry detergent, in halting English.

Eventually, one of my posts will end up right here, as more "evidence" that Obama wasn't born in the United States.

Does this now mean you'll finally STFU and STFD??

DamnYankee
08-05-2009, 05:19 AM
Oh, you mean when the PNAC agenda, it's authors and the entire neocon driven GOP (You know, all the shit YOU keep making excuses for?) gets driven into the sea and the Radical Republicans make a magical come back?
Yeah, keep making excuses, you confederate flag waving clown....black people know YOU and your two-faced ilk for what they truly are......because only YOU segregated black folk from the "Americans" that I mentioned. Once again, your subconscious betrays you. But you're not going to detour this discussion.... the birthers are complete assholes to the point were even the celebrated neocon punditry are disowning them. Deal with it.
Actually, it was the Democrat Party that enslaved, then segregated blacks, and now denigrates them with Affirmative Action, and has killed millions of their children with abortion policies. When black Americans wake up and learn that they have been lied to, the backlash against the Democrat Party will be tremendous.

DamnYankee
08-05-2009, 05:22 AM
yeah... those shiftless darkies have been asleep since the sixties....right, SM? Your words: "shiftless darkies" confirm that you are racist. The Democrat Party took over the public school system and lied to Americans of color.

ZappasGuitar
08-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Likely? Jesus Keyrist.

Amen!

We get a folded up piece of paper that looks like it went straight from someones back pocket to everyones favorite NON PARTISAN website WND, and yet STY says there's a "likely possibility" it's real??

ZappasGuitar
08-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Whatever, I think that is simply talking points. They've tried to mock this into silence using that from the beginning, yet it hasn't made anybody look like nuts, what its done is had some people on huffpost even to simply say, "Just put out the document, this is harming actual important issues in DC.."

Do you really think there is ANYTHING Obama could release at this point that would be accepted as absolute proof?

No matter what kind of proof he provides and no matter how much he provides, there are ALWAYS going to be nutjobs like meme who will simply refuse to believe.

Damocles
08-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Do you really think there is ANYTHING Obama could release at this point that would be accepted as absolute proof?

No matter what kind of proof he provides and no matter how much he provides, there are ALWAYS going to be nutjobs like meme who will simply refuse to believe.
Yes, I think openness would dispel the growth of the issue. It may not completely fix it, as it could have done at the beginning, but it will arrest the growth and reduce the noise.

meme
08-05-2009, 04:42 PM
the Hugo Obama is not going to step up and release anything...he gave us all the finger when he won, and he will continue to give it us while he take us down to our knees...he hates us and the United States..

maineman
08-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Yes, I think openness would dispel the growth of the issue. It may not completely fix it, as it could have done at the beginning, but it will arrest the growth and reduce the noise.

I don't know why you continue to be absolutely tone deaf to the fact that the loud keening and wailing of the birthers is GOOD for Obama politically. It is similar to being able to successfully portray the republican party as some fat rednecks in t-shirts shouting down congressmen at town hall meetings. This is all just like Sarah Palin.... it plays well to the shrinking GOP base, but it alienates the middle and THAT is where the last election and the next election, and every election for that matter, is won.

Taichiliberal
08-05-2009, 08:15 PM

Actually, it was the Democrat Party that enslaved, then segregated blacks, Actually, you keep repeating this as a diversion anytime you can't defend some other BS you spew. As I said before, the Dem and Repub party you go on about are NO MORE....the Radical Repubs are all but a memory, and the "Dixiecrats" have been downgraded to "Bluedogs" who are more economic ultra conservatives than socio-economic racists. Stay on target...the "birthers" are a joke, and even the neocon punditry are starting to move away from the stench. and now denigrates them with Affirmative Action, and has killed millions of their children with abortion policies. typical BS found in the rantings of a David Duke wanna-be....peddle that crap somewhere else, you confederate flag waving cretin....right now you can't even logically or factually defend the birther assholes.....When black Americans wake up and learn that they have been lied to, the backlash against the Democrat Party will be tremendous. Yeah, according to a confederate flag waving POS like you....like you know or give a good God damn about black folk in America. That's why you're a birther supporter, right Southie? Because you're so concerned about black people? Puh-leeze, sell that BS to the folks who think they're getting a great deal on the Brooklyn bridge.

Socrtease
08-05-2009, 09:50 PM
I heard they have a document from area 51 that proves Obama is actually an alien, sent here to work with the smoking man to prepare us all for assimilation. But Fox and Dana are on the job and will turn up all the proof in an experimental bee hive in the middle of a corn field. Bee's? Damo starting this thread when he is a bee keeper? Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, stay tuned for the end of this. I am CERTAIN they will prove President Obama is not a natural born american, maybe not even a natural born earthling.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-05-2009, 10:41 PM
I heard they have a document from area 51 that proves Obama is actually an alien, sent here to work with the smoking man to prepare us all for assimilation. But Fox and Dana are on the job and will turn up all the proof in an experimental bee hive in the middle of a corn field. Bee's? Damo starting this thread when he is a bee keeper? Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, stay tuned for the end of this. I am CERTAIN they will prove President Obama is not a natural born american, maybe not even a natural born earthling.

duh....he is the messiah...it is why he is afraid to show the original

Damocles
08-06-2009, 12:35 AM
I don't know why you continue to be absolutely tone deaf to the fact that the loud keening and wailing of the birthers is GOOD for Obama politically. It is similar to being able to successfully portray the republican party as some fat rednecks in t-shirts shouting down congressmen at town hall meetings. This is all just like Sarah Palin.... it plays well to the shrinking GOP base, but it alienates the middle and THAT is where the last election and the next election, and every election for that matter, is won.
Mostly because I disagree with you, it isn't good for Obama. Let's say it was and all his wish legislation was passing, well then I'd agree with you.

However, while we talk about this (and myriad other issues including the legislation that stagnates on the hill), Obama's health care bill died in the congress and it's looking grimmer for that bill by the moment.

It appears the person who is tone deaf would be the one that can't hear the "NO".

DamnYankee
08-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Yeah, according to a confederate flag waving POS like you....like you know or give a good God damn about black folk in America. That's why you're a birther supporter, right Southie? Because you're so concerned about black people? Puh-leeze, sell that BS to the folks who think they're getting a great deal on the Brooklyn bridge. Wow I'm used to getting at least some semblance of an argument from you, but now you've degraded yourself to pure ad-homs and baseless accusations. The Southern Man does not own a Confederate flag, never mind wave it. He questions Obama's qualifications with less veracity than Obama keeping them secret. LOL

Socrtease
08-06-2009, 08:58 AM
In other words, the Constitution is racist due to the rules of qualification to be President. Is that your position? :pke:No her position is no one has EVER made this sort of bullshit claim about a white president, when it was raised about a white senator from Arizona being born in the PCZ it was killed immediately. McCain never had to show his official birth certificate, never had to put up with law suits. Some, probably not all, but some of these suits are because he is the son of a black man and that pisses people off on both sides of the aisle.

DamnYankee
08-06-2009, 10:59 AM
No her position is no one has EVER made this sort of bullshit claim about a white president, when it was raised about a white senator from Arizona being born in the PCZ it was killed immediately. McCain never had to show his official birth certificate, never had to put up with law suits. Some, probably not all, but some of these suits are because he is the son of a black man and that pisses people off on both sides of the aisle.

Jus sanguinis. McCain was born to two US Citizens of legal age. He cold have been born on the moon and still be naturally born. *shrug*

RubberMallet
08-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Jus sanguinis. McCain was born to two US Citizens of legal age. He cold have been born on the moon and still be naturally born. *shrug*SuckerTease raisess a false straw argument. mccain did release all his info, but in the tradition of the Goebbel's school SuckerAss will just lie and spin and try to weasel out of it. it wasn;t an issue because JSM made it a non-issue with quick release of full info. it came and went like a summer rain shower.

Socrtease
08-06-2009, 03:01 PM
christie....none of your links workHer links in post 80 work I am looking at both of them in separate tabs right now.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Her links in post 80 work I am looking at both of them in separate tabs right now.

that was after damo fixed them.....

it was all talked about in the ensuing posts

Taichiliberal
08-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Wow I'm used to getting at least some semblance of an argument from you, but now you've degraded yourself to pure ad-homs and baseless accusations. Sorry toodles, but you don't have a decent grasp of English composition to pull this off. The chronology of the posts/exchange show you're a liar and/or too stupid/stubborn to deal with the facts. The Southern Man only a complete asshole refers to themselves in the 3rd person. does not own a Confederate flag, never mind wave it. And yet not only have had a avatar at one point with that incorporated that rag, but you also have defended and supported your compadre Dixie when the issue was discussed. He questions Obama's qualifications with less veracity than Obama keeping them secret. LOL

You just repeating the moronic bleatings of the birther sheep.....and it's not only been disproven but is now a thorn in the side of the GOP politicos looking at up-coming elections. And as I demonstrated, their nazi-party like tactics are just the icing on the cake. Laugh, clown, laugh.

meme
08-06-2009, 06:26 PM
the only Nazi like tactics I see is coming from the Hugo Obama and his commie administration..

Hell he even has a logo that looks like the Nazis..so whats that tell ya..

DamnYankee
08-06-2009, 06:33 PM
You just repeating the moronic bleatings of the birther sheep.....and it's not only been disproven but is now a thorn in the side of the GOP politicos looking at up-coming elections. And as I demonstrated, their nazi-party like tactics are just the icing on the cake. Laugh, clown, laugh.
How has it been disproven?

And sorry, but The Southern Man never had an avatar of the stars and bars. *shrug*

Taichiliberal
08-06-2009, 07:28 PM
How has it been disproven? Pay attention, genius. The State of Hawaii, the Secret Service, the State Dept. have all verified and confirmed Obama as a natural born citizen of the USA. No matter how much you neocon jackasses bray the mantra, you can't change that FACT....unless you can prove that the entire US gov't has been on a continuous conspiracy since 1966 to put Obama in office! :rolleyes:

And sorry, but The Southern Man never had an avatar of the stars and bars. *shrug*Are you denying you had an avatar of a man wearing a hat with the Confederate flag incorporated, or that you supported/defended Dixie and all his rantings about the flag and confederacy? Are you that deluded? But then again, birthers are acting stupidly >shrug<

Referring to yourself in the third person again? See that psychiatrist, Southie...ASAP! :eek:

DamnYankee
08-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Referring to yourself in the third person again? See that psychiatrist, Southie...ASAP! :eek: Where's his birth certificate?

Canceled1
08-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Where's his birth certificate?

So as not to upset the fragile Limp-wristed, loopy-looed Liberals, I think from now on we should just say:

Where's the Beef???

They are a sensitive lot ya know; given to tantrums when they don't get their way...

:tantrum:

Taichiliberal
08-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Where's his birth certificate?

The State where he was born, Hawaii. Don't you know anything?:rolleyes:

Taichiliberal
08-06-2009, 09:18 PM
So as not to upset the fragile Limp-wristed, loopy-looed Liberals, I think from now on we should just say:

Where's the Beef???

They are a sensitive lot ya know; given to tantrums when they don't get their way...

:tantrum:

Ahhh, the loyal end of the birther, astro turf, Swift boating neocon dummies strikes again!

DamnYankee
08-07-2009, 06:15 AM
The State where he was born, Hawaii. Don't you know anything?:rolleyes: Let's see it.

ZappasGuitar
08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
.Hell he even has a logo that looks like the Nazis..so whats that tell ya..

That' you're a crazy old bat who sees commies around every corner?

Cancel 2018. 3
08-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Let's see it.

http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/thats_racist_animated1.gif

Canceled1
08-07-2009, 04:30 PM
That' you're a crazy old bat who sees commies around every corner?

We all have our crosses to bear Zap. Glad to see you're thinking "out of the box" and spreading some more of your hypocrisy about being above attacks. Here's some love backatcha' BIG BOY!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/myspacetaggers/fat_guys/26f2cc10-1.jpg

Taichiliberal
08-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Let's see it.

Been there done that! That you and all the other neocon numbskulls won't accept what the State of Hawaii, the State Dept. and the Secret Service have all validated is of little consequence. But of course, it's all a vast conspiracy that was conceived in 1966 to defeat the PNAC crap brought to fruition by the Shrub & company....right bunky? Keep it up, Southie....it's a vote against the GOP with each Squawk.

Taichiliberal
08-07-2009, 07:07 PM
http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/thats_racist_animated1.gif

Check it out folks.....the result of two willfully ignorant neocon parrots putting their heads together.

DamnYankee
08-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Been there done that! That you and all the other neocon numbskulls won't accept what the State of Hawaii, the State Dept. and the Secret Service have all validated is of little consequence. But of course, it's all a vast conspiracy that was conceived in 1966 to defeat the PNAC crap brought to fruition by the Shrub & company....right bunky? Keep it up, Southie....it's a vote against the GOP with each Squawk.

I'm asking for a legitimate birth certificate. Where is it? Ppffttt...

Taichiliberal
08-07-2009, 08:54 PM

I'm asking for a legitimate birth certificate. Where is it? Ppffttt...

You're a willfully ignorant neocon parrot squawking the same insipidly stubborn, tired line over, and Over and OVER....as the posts show. You're done.....now say something stupid and congratulate yourself. Adios.

DamnYankee
08-07-2009, 11:49 PM
You're a willfully ignorant neocon parrot squawking the same insipidly stubborn, tired line over, and Over and OVER....as the posts show. You're done.....now say something stupid and congratulate yourself. Adios. Still no birth certificate? Ten bucks and Obama's signature is all that's needed to get one. :pke:

christiefan915
08-08-2009, 09:51 AM
SuckerTease raisess a false straw argument. mccain did release all his info, but in the tradition of the Goebbel's school SuckerAss will just lie and spin and try to weasel out of it. it wasn;t an issue because JSM made it a non-issue with quick release of full info. it came and went like a summer rain shower.

McCain himself didn't release it.

"...the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/05/john_mccains_birthplace.html

"Historian said, "But unlike Obama, McCain was open and HONEST enough to release the photocopies of BOTH his long-form and short-form birth certificates"

The only context I know of for these Panamanian birth certificates for McCain were in the Hollander v McCain lawsuit. What I have read suggests that these documents were obtained by a third party.

After extensive searching, I have not been able to find any evidence (including newspaper reports) that McCain ever released a Birth Certificate himself. If McCain had released these documents which clearly show he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama, how could he at the same time on his campaign web site maintain he was born in the Canal ZONE see http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/News/Speeches/4dd9f383-be1c-4c37-865a-c42421c8162b.htm ? The only birth certificate reference I did find was to him showing a certificate privately to a reporter, a souvenir certificate signed by the base commander.

As far as I can tell, and feel free to contradict me with evidence, John McCain never released any birth certificates and his official statements of where he was born contradict what the actual certificates say."

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/145657

TuTu Monroe
08-08-2009, 12:13 PM

"...the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/05/john_mccains_birthplace.html

"Historian said, "But unlike Obama, McCain was open and HONEST enough to release the photocopies of BOTH his long-form and short-form birth

certificates"

The only context I know of for these Panamanian birth certificates for McCain were in the Hollander v McCain lawsuit. What I have read suggests that these documents were obtained by a third party.

After extensive searching, I have not been able to find any evidence (including newspaper reports) that McCain ever released a Birth Certificate himself. If McCain had released these documents which clearly show he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama, how could he at the same time on his campaign web site maintain he was born in the Canal ZONE see http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/News/Speeches/4dd9f383-be1c-4c37-865a-c42421c8162b.htm ? The only birth certificate reference I did find was to him showing a certificate privately to a reporter, a souvenir certificate signed by the base commander.

As far as I can tell, and feel free to contradict me with evidence, John McCain never released any birth certificates and his official statements of where he was born contradict what the actual certificates say."

McCain was born in Mongolia.

Taichiliberal
08-08-2009, 03:25 PM

"Historian said, "But unlike Obama, McCain was open and HONEST enough to release the photocopies of BOTH his long-form and short-form birth certificates"

My, my, my......and what logical retort do the neocon parrots have for this, I wonder? :cof1:

Cancel 2018. 3
08-08-2009, 07:05 PM
so it looks like mccain did not release a copy...however, an original was obtained and the AP has pictures of it....

how is it someone is able to get mccain's but not obama's?

christiefan915
08-08-2009, 07:44 PM
so it looks like mccain did not release a copy...however, an original was obtained and the AP has pictures of it....

how is it someone is able to get mccain's but not obama's?

Since McCain himself didn't release it, how do we know it's the real thing? How do we know it wasn't faked like the Taitz certificate?

There is a school of thought that claims McCain isn't a citizen. I don't believe it myself, but it's out there.

"Senator McCain was born in 1936 in the Canal Zone to U.S. citizen parents. The Canal Zone was territory controlled by the United States, but it was not incorporated into the Union. As requested by Senator McCain's campaign, distinguished constitutional lawyers Laurence Tribe and Theodore Olson examined the law and issued a detailed opinion offering two reasons that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen. Neither is sound under current law. The Tribe-Olson Opinion suggests that the Canal Zone, then under exclusive U.S. jurisdiction, may have been covered by the Fourteenth Amendment's grant of citizenship to "all persons born . . . in the United States." However, in the Insular Cases, the Supreme Court held that "unincorporated territories" were not part of the United States for constitutional purposes. Accordingly, many decisions hold that persons born in unincorporated territories are not Fourteenth Amendment citizens. The Tribe-Olson Opinion also suggests that Senator McCain obtained citizenship by statute. However, the only statute in effect in 1936 did not cover the Canal Zone. Recognizing the gap, in 1937, Congress passed a citizenship law applicable only to the Canal Zone, granting Senator McCain citizenship, but eleven months too late for him to be a citizen at birth. Because Senator John McCain was not a citizen at birth, he is not a "natural born Citizen" and thus is not "eligible to the Office of President" under the Constitution.

This essay concludes by exploring how changes in constitutional law implied by the Tribe-Olson Opinion, such as limiting the Insular Cases and expanding judicial review of immigration and nationality laws passed by Congress, could make Senator McCain a citizen at birth and thus a natural born citizen."

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract-id=1157621

christiefan915
08-08-2009, 07:45 PM
My, my, my......and what logical retort do the neocon parrots have for this, I wonder? :cof1:

The usual spin, probably.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Since McCain himself didn't release it, how do we know it's the real thing? How do we know it wasn't faked like the Taitz certificate?

There is a school of thought that claims McCain isn't a citizen. I don't believe it myself, but it's out there.

"Senator McCain was born in 1936 in the Canal Zone to U.S. citizen parents. The Canal Zone was territory controlled by the United States, but it was not incorporated into the Union. As requested by Senator McCain's campaign, distinguished constitutional lawyers Laurence Tribe and Theodore Olson examined the law and issued a detailed opinion offering two reasons that Senator McCain was a natural born citizen. Neither is sound under current law. The Tribe-Olson Opinion suggests that the Canal Zone, then under exclusive U.S. jurisdiction, may have been covered by the Fourteenth Amendment's grant of citizenship to "all persons born . . . in the United States." However, in the Insular Cases, the Supreme Court held that "unincorporated territories" were not part of the United States for constitutional purposes. Accordingly, many decisions hold that persons born in unincorporated territories are not Fourteenth Amendment citizens. The Tribe-Olson Opinion also suggests that Senator McCain obtained citizenship by statute. However, the only statute in effect in 1936 did not cover the Canal Zone. Recognizing the gap, in 1937, Congress passed a citizenship law applicable only to the Canal Zone, granting Senator McCain citizenship, but eleven months too late for him to be a citizen at birth. Because Senator John McCain was not a citizen at birth, he is not a "natural born Citizen" and thus is not "eligible to the Office of President" under the Constitution.

This essay concludes by exploring how changes in constitutional law implied by the Tribe-Olson Opinion, such as limiting the Insular Cases and expanding judicial review of immigration and nationality laws passed by Congress, could make Senator McCain a citizen at birth and thus a natural born citizen."

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract-id=1157621

i have not seen a single thing that claims the copy on the net is "not" mccain's....in fact, tbo, the first i heard of mccain's certificate was from a poster at another board that has made it her life mission (just kidding) to debunk those who believe obama is not eligible vis a vis his birth.....according to her, mccain had to give it up due to discovery....i took her word for it and when i asked to see a copy it is the same as i find on google....maybe she is wrong, but it seems unlikely as she has very good points about why the issue of obama not being eligible is pure bull....

Taichiliberal
08-08-2009, 08:48 PM
The usual spin, probably.

You're absolutely right.....they'll deny to the death that the same absurd theories that have been put to Obama DESPITE evidence to the contrary can be applied to McCain. Hell, the little neocon assholes were all squawking in unison that McCain IMMEDIATELY produced his original certificate. But reality kicks in, and they whirl like dervishes. Ya gotta love it!

Cancel 2018. 3
08-08-2009, 08:51 PM
You're absolutely right.....they'll deny to the death that the same absurd theories that have been put to Obama DESPITE evidence to the contrary can be applied to McCain. Hell, the little neocon assholes were all squawking in unison that McCain IMMEDIATELY produced his original certificate. But reality kicks in, and they whirl like dervishes. Ya gotta love it!

another lie by you...

i accepted that mccain did not produce it and asked questions regarding it....

you are dung parrot....spreading meadowmuffins throughout cyberspace

Taichiliberal
08-08-2009, 09:44 PM
another lie by you...

i accepted that mccain did not produce it and asked questions regarding it....

Not quite bunky, you said, "so it looks like mccain did not release a copy...however, an original was obtained and the AP has pictures of it....

how is it someone is able to get mccain's but not obama's? "

You just barely acknowledge Christie's info, but immediately try to diminish the fact, and then reiterate the moronic dogma about Obama. Then later, you ramble on about the silliness about the McCain birth certificate denial and indirectly give credence to some "good points" about the absurdity of the birther contentions on Obama.

you are dung parrot....spreading meadowmuffins throughout cyberspace

Yeah, we all know your butt has been severely kicked when you start shrugging meadowmuffins. Buzz off, clown.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-08-2009, 10:07 PM
touchyliberal:

is the copy of mccains's b/c fake? or real?

Taichiliberal
08-08-2009, 10:34 PM
touchyliberal: I don't know, I'm an Independent...but I'll ask a Liberal friend of mine if you can touch him...I think he'll demand a photo exchange first.
is the copy of mccains's b/c fake? or real?

Are McCain & Obama born US citizens? Yes. Are the documents they presented accepted by their respective States, the State Dept. and Secret Service? Yes.

Well, now that's all settled, we can all relax and move onto the next issue. Thanks Yurtle old girl. See ya around!

seroppony
12-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

DamnYankee
12-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Now THAT'S an odd post for this thread.

Canceled1
12-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Froggie

Damocles
12-07-2009, 02:51 PM
It's some sort of weird bot. I was going to ban it, but it didn't add any links...

Pale Rider
02-03-2010, 10:54 PM

I'll add one that's pertinent. This is second one like this to crop up in Vegas, right on the strip. Doesn't look like obama hiding his real birth certificate is going to be forgotten about there any time soon...

edit: I'll post it AFTER I have 15 posts... :(

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 08:07 AM
I dunno, I don't think he said "likely to be" just that it was a "likely possibility"...

That reason being that you're instructed by your controllers to marginalize any evidence of the real truth.

Damocles
02-04-2010, 08:27 AM
That reason being that you're instructed by your controllers to marginalize any evidence of the real truth.
This thread was raised for the dead for this?

Which "real truth" are you speaking of?

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 08:30 AM
This thread was raised for the dead for this?

Which "real truth" are you speaking of?

Obama's extranational birth.

Damocles
02-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Obama's extranational birth.
You believe that he was born elsewhere then. Cool enough, there's plenty of people that believe that. Personally I think he was born in Hawaii and there's something else embarrassing about his birth certificate that he's attempting to hide.

christiefan915
02-04-2010, 09:06 AM
I'll add one that's pertinent. This is second one like this to crop up in Vegas, right on the strip. Doesn't look like obama hiding his real birth certificate is going to be forgotten about there any time soon...

Because he's not hiding anything. :palm:

Damocles
02-04-2010, 09:07 AM

LOL. Hurry up.

Hermes Thoth
02-04-2010, 09:12 AM
You believe that he was born elsewhere then. Cool enough, there's plenty of people that believe that. Personally I think he was born in Hawaii and there's something else embarrassing about his birth certificate that he's attempting to hide.

LOL. What is that other thing about his birth certificate he's hidin?

Damocles
02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
LOL. What is that other thing about his birth certificate he's hidin?
I don't really know, it may be that the "father" line is empty, it might be that there was a line listing the father and mother's addresses as different, it may be many things. I have no idea. Although I do think that at some point we will find out.

PostmodernProphet
02-04-2010, 09:25 AM
I don't really know, it may be that the "father" line is empty, it might be that there was a line listing the father and mother's addresses as different, it may be many things. I have no idea. Although I do think that at some point we will find out.

maybe it lists him as Caucasian......

DamnYankee
02-04-2010, 09:36 AM

After he destroys the economy wracking up so much debt he'll get tossed on his ass in 2012 like Carter was, then maybe the truth will come out. But he'll get pardoned, because we're not the banana republic that he wants us to be.

USFREEDOM911
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
maybe it lists him as Caucasian......

:rofl:

Jarod
04-24-2022, 02:22 PM
This thread is full of the same people who think Trump won. Period

SmarterthanYou
04-25-2022, 05:26 AM

the rest are idiots who believe DNC bullshit...........

Concart
04-25-2022, 08:15 AM

BORN IN THE USA?

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

More at link...

You have reached complete irrelevance. Congratulations birther.

SmarterthanYou
04-25-2022, 11:19 AM
You have reached complete irrelevance.

are you glad for the company?

Guno צְבִי
04-25-2022, 11:28 AM
Elected Twice

https://media4.giphy.com/media/nTg0zvocgtsPu/giphy.gif

Damocles
04-26-2022, 08:32 AM
You have reached complete irrelevance. Congratulations birther.

Talk about grave digging.

Damocles
04-26-2022, 08:42 AM

Someone didn't notice this... I think it was the gravedigger...

Taichiliberal
04-27-2022, 08:06 PM
Just came across this.

Seriously, Damo? I mean, I know you need to keep the $$ advertisers interested by showing action by posters, but regurgitating this crap to get a rise out of the rabid MAGA folk?

GMAFB! I thought you were better than this, Damo!

Walt
07-22-2022, 12:18 PM
BORN IN THE USA? Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?...WorldNetDaily... Orly Taitz

You can understand why it is hard to take you seriously when you post now?

Damocles
07-22-2022, 12:21 PM

Because of sarcastic questions noting why I was being sarcastic? Yeah, I can see why you are confused. It wasn't explained at a 3 year old level so you got "Brandonated" and "confusticated".

Doc Dutch
07-22-2022, 01:16 PM

It depends upon whether he's still pushing "Obama is a Kenyan" over ten years later.

FWIW, the #1 reason why I believe the birth certificate meme is a lie is because, had it been real, Hillary Clinton would have found it and used it against him.

Only fucking morons believe Obama isn't a US citizen and that Trump did nothing wrong on 1/6. Fuck all morons.

Cypress
07-22-2022, 01:35 PM
After he destroys the economy wracking up so much debt he'll get tossed on his ass in 2012 like Carter was, then maybe the truth will come out. But he'll get pardoned, because we're not the banana republic that he wants us to be.

Oh yeah, Obama was supposedly going to be a failed one term president who drove us into a Depression.

Cypress
07-22-2022, 01:37 PM
It depends upon whether he's still pushing "Obama is a Kenyan" over ten years later.

FWIW, the #1 reason why I believe the birth certificate meme is a lie is because, had it been real, Hillary Clinton would have found it and used it against him.

Only fucking morons believe Obama isn't a US citizen and that Trump did nothing wrong on 1/6. Fuck all morons.
Trump was still clinging to the fake birth certificate lie for years, well into Obama's second term.

Doc Dutch
07-22-2022, 08:45 PM
Trump was still clinging to the fake birth certificate lie for years, well into Obama's second term.

A lot of Master's and Doctoral theses will be written about the Life and Times of Donald J. Trump. IIRC, although Trump dipped his toe into politics a few times in the past, it was when his Apprentice show began faltering that he sought a bigger dose of public adoration by going all in with politics.

Whether or not Pedo Don actually believed his bullshit about Obama's birth certificate remains to be seen but I'd bet he didn't.

evince
07-22-2022, 09:24 PM
He does magical thinking

If he wants it to be true he just believes it

Trump is mentally ill

The Republican cult party is trying to kill our democracy

Hermes Thoth
07-23-2022, 05:43 AM
He does magical thinking

Trump is mentally ill

100% projection.

dems are the totalitarian party.

it's obvious.

Althea
07-23-2022, 05:48 AM
A lot of Master's and Doctoral theses will be written about the Life and Times of Donald J. Trump. IIRC, although Trump dipped his toe into politics a few times in the past, it was when his Apprentice show began faltering that he sought a bigger dose of public adoration by going all in with politics.

Whether or not Pedo Don actually believed his bullshit about Obama's birth certificate remains to be seen but I'd bet he didn't.
I believe it was the utter humiliation at the hands of Obama at the WHC dinner.

Doc Dutch
07-23-2022, 05:52 AM

Trump is weak. He has a victim mentality. Fuck him.

Althea
07-23-2022, 06:24 AM
Trump is weak. He has a victim mentality. Fuck him.
Weak for sure. I always thought the victim schtick was an act aimed at getting the under educated to protect his image.

I find his superiority complex amusing.

Doc Dutch
07-23-2022, 06:26 AM
Weak for sure. I always thought the victim schtick was an act aimed at getting the under educated to protect his image.

I find his superiority complex amusing.

It's all based on his micro-penis issue. He overcompensates, the sign of a weak person. It may also explain his pedophilia; the children don't laugh at him like the women do.

Trump's micro-penis is proof money can't buy everything. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Eagle_Eye
07-23-2022, 06:49 AM
Even if true, it is a little late Obama has been out of office for 5 years, sure if proven he could be stripped of his perks and jailed. But the real problem is every pact and piece of legislation under his presidency could be voided. What a fucking disaster that would be.

Hermes Thoth
07-23-2022, 10:06 AM
He does magical thinking

Trump is mentally ill

was jussie smullet attacked by trump supporters?

Hermes Thoth
07-23-2022, 10:08 AM

he was called to this purpose by globalism run amock that needs to be reigned in.
:truestory:

it's still a hero's calling for those with spines.

you cowards go on repeating lies. we'll win anyway.

Hermes Thoth
07-23-2022, 10:09 AM
we can have the globalism debate again. right here. right now.

globalist zealotry is for fascist fucktards, humanity haters, and depopulaters.

discuss.

SmarterthanYou
07-23-2022, 11:32 AM
He does magical thinking

Trump is mentally ill

I knew trump was a liberal

Hermes Thoth
07-23-2022, 01:28 PM
I knew trump was a liberal

now just wtf is that supposed to mean!!!!!

Walt
07-23-2022, 02:40 PM
Even if true, it is a little late Obama has been out of office for 5 years, sure if proven he could be stripped of his perks and jailed. But the real problem is every pact and piece of legislation under his presidency could be voided. What a fucking disaster that would be.

There is absolutely no way it could be true. There is no possible universe in which Obama was not born in Hawaii. He is not like trump, with a connected family that could make huge coverups.

That being said, if somehow Obama's family was able to commit bizarrely detailed fraud, it would be hard to jail Obama for that. He was a new born at the time.

Also, the laws would not be voided. I keep coming back to the point that it is impossible to take the alt right seriously on other claims, when they make up preposterous claims.

Eagle_Eye
07-23-2022, 02:50 PM
There is absolutely no way it could be true. There is no possible universe in which Obama was not born in Hawaii. He is not like trump, with a connected family that could make huge coverups.

That being said, if somehow Obama's family was able to commit bizarrely detailed fraud, it would be hard to jail Obama for that. He was a new born at the time.

Also, the laws would not be voided. I keep coming back to the point that it is impossible to take the alt right seriously on other claims, when they make up preposterous claims.
I agree Obama was born in the USA. But if it were true every piece of legislation requiring the president's signature would possibly be invalid.

Walt
07-23-2022, 03:02 PM
I agree Obama was born in the USA. But if it were true every piece of legislation requiring the president's signature would possibly be invalid.

Lets say we discovered that trump was not born in the USA. He was still certified as President, so everything he signed as President is still valid. The law looks for finality, even if it is misapplied.

Eagle_Eye
07-23-2022, 04:50 PM
Lets say we discovered that trump was not born in the USA. He was still certified as President, so everything he signed as President is still valid. The law looks for finality, even if it is misapplied.

Wrong! Anyone who is not a natural born American, cannot serve as president. Lets assume Trump was born in Canada, as such he cannot legally serve as president which makes any and all legislation would be unconstitutional therefore invalid under the constitution. You can try to spin it any way you want but you are wrong.

Jarod
07-23-2022, 05:09 PM
More Birther bullshit. You people are nuts.

Jarod
07-23-2022, 05:24 PM
I wonder why Trump didn’t face questions suggesting he was actually born in Germany. There is literally tape of him saying he’s from Germany.

Is it because he’s orange and not brown?

Walt
07-23-2022, 05:33 PM
Wrong! Anyone who is not a natural born American, cannot serve as president.

Should not be allowed to serve as President... Much like someone who is innocent should not be executed. It can still happen. It is the difference between can and should.

Once something has happened, the law does not like reversing it. It prefers one bite at the apple.

Lets assume Trump was born in Canada, as such he cannot legally serve as president which makes any and all legislation would be unconstitutional therefore invalid under the constitution. You can try to spin it any way you want but you are wrong.

That is an unanswered question. McCain was technically born in Panama, to two American parents, but still felt he could run for President. Romney's father was born in Mexico, to what he believed were two American parents, but were not, and Romney's father felt he could run for President.

What generally is not an unanswered question is that laws that are generally accepted as being laws cannot be undone based on a reevaluation of a technicality. The original decider decided, and that is the one bite at the apple.

Hermes Thoth
07-24-2022, 06:54 AM
It's all based on his micro-penis issue. He overcompensates, the sign of a weak person. It may also explain his pedophilia; the children don't laugh at him like the women do.

Trump's micro-penis is proof money can't buy everything. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

you need to stop trying to use that vending machine psych degree you got for a quarter.

Doc Dutch
07-24-2022, 07:00 AM
you need to stop trying to use that vending machine psych degree you got for a quarter.

Why? It irritates you to no end. :rofl2:

Hermes Thoth
07-24-2022, 07:08 AM
Why? It irritates you to no end. :rofl2:

keep looking idiotic, its fine with me.

Cypress
07-24-2022, 07:17 AM

It's remarkable how absolutely trivial and junior varsity were the complaints during the Obama years: fake birth certificates, tan suits, and Mom pants.

Doc Dutch
07-24-2022, 07:20 AM
keep looking idiotic, its fine with me.

Bullshit, Fredo. You whine about me daily.