PDA

View Full Version : The Jehovas witnesses stuck some phamplets in my door this morning

uscitizen
08-01-2009, 09:29 PM
I flipped open one of the phamplets and the first thing I saw was :
Evil spirit creatures, not dead people, delight in harassing humans. Luke 9:37-43; Ephesians 6:11, 12.

Filed 13 was my next action for the phamplets as I wondered how much of a tree gave it's life for that crap?

Cancel 2018. 3
08-01-2009, 09:37 PM
and how much bandwidth is wasted by your insane mumbo jumbo.....

you're killing

ALL OF US

uscitizen
08-01-2009, 09:42 PM

you're killing

ALL OF US

Irony?

btw did you ever have a relative named Toby?

Cancel 2018. 3
08-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Irony?

no....but had a neighbor that had a dog named toby

Whomever
08-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Close enough.

Mott the Hoople
08-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Evil spirit creatures, not dead people, delight in harassing humans. Luke 9:37-43; Ephesians 6:11, 12.

Filed 13 was my next action for the phamplets as I wondered how much of a tree gave it's life for that crap?Last time I had some JW's knock on my door I scared them off by looking nuts and talking about the glories and the wonders of being a Toltec. They freaked.

apple0154
08-02-2009, 07:53 AM

Filed 13 was my next action for the phamplets as I wondered how much of a tree gave it's life for that crap?

Hmmm. Maybe this explains the actions of some posters regarding the recent controversy over name calling currently taking place on another thread.

uscitizen
08-02-2009, 09:11 AM
This might explain all of right wing politics?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Jehovah's Witness folks knocking on my door deserve whatever harrassment they get.

The sign says "No Trespassing".

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 12:59 PM
They tend to be pretty interesting folks if you'd bother to talk with them a bit. I find it ironic that people who spout their mouth off all day long trying to antagonize others that they don't agree with suddenly shut up when someone they may not agree with rings their doorbell. LOL.

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 01:06 PM
They tend to be pretty interesting folks if you'd bother to talk with them a bit. I find it ironic that people who spout their mouth off all day long trying to antagonize others that they don't agree with suddenly shut up when someone they may not agree with rings their doorbell. LOL.

The people who "spout their mouth off all day long" (and I am speaking of doing so on this or similar websites) do so on internet sites designed for discussion and debate.

My home is my castle and my sanctuary. I see no problem in choosing to control who comes there and who does not. I think a simple sign that forbids the uninvited from coming to my door is understandable. And if anyone chooses to ignore that request and warning then they are subjectto whatever harrassment I see fit to give them.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Big balls to disagree here but no balls in person. LOL.

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Big balls to disagree here but no balls in person. LOL.

More personal insults. Of course you ignore the irony of accusing me of that on an internet forum.

My personal property is my own to do with as I choose. If I choose to not allow door-to-door peddlers (regardless of what they are selling) on my property that is my right.

For someone who professes to be in favor of personal freedom, its funny that you would ridicule someone for doing the same.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Do what you want. No balls, closed mind. LOL

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Do what you want. No balls, closed mind. LOL

It would only be closedminded if I was ignoring something I didn't understand or know about.

But I am reasonably knowledgeable about the various christian sects and about many other faiths. But I am a lifelong methodist who has no desire to change that.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 01:32 PM
I simply tell them that I'm Catholic and they run from me. Guess they have no balls either.

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 01:41 PM
I simply tell them that I'm Catholic and they run from me. Guess they have no balls either.

They are pests, nothing more.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Pretty demeaning of your fellow Protestants. Again I've found them to be interesting folks. Straight up.

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Pretty demeaning of your fellow Protestants. Again I've found them to be interesting folks. Straight up.

I have no problem with their faith. I have a problem with them bothering me at home.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 02:05 PM
SURE THAT'S WHY YOU CALL THEM "PESTS, NOTHING MORE". *SHRUG*

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 02:08 PM
SURE THAT'S WHY YOU CALL THEM "PESTS, NOTHING MORE". *SHRUG*

That is exactly why I call them "pests and nothing more". There are numerous venues for religious discussions. I have been in several and enjoyed them, and learned much.

But I prefer privacy at my home. People who I invite are welcome. Others are not. I will control who comes to my home. Its a fairly long driveway after the "No Trespassing" sign. Anyone who ignores the sign is fair game for whatever general harrassment I see fit.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 02:39 PM
You call them "pests nothing more" but they're Protestants just like you. What does that make you?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 02:47 PM
You call them "pests nothing more" but they're Protestants just like you. What does that make you?

A protestant that does not allow people onto his property without permission.

Are you saying that they should be allowed onto property that is marked "No Trespassing"?

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Only a woosie puts signs like that on his property.

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Only a woosie puts signs like that on his property.

Oh no! You think I am a woosie? How will I ever live after that?

You are just continuing the same bullshit. Let it go.

I put up the signs so I won't have to deal with people who are not invited to my house.

And those who ignore it can be dealt with as needed. I do it for convenience and privacy. I don't refrain from doing it to try and prove how tough I am. I already know that.

uscitizen
08-02-2009, 03:14 PM
So no comments on them believing in pestering evil spirits?

Mott the Hoople
08-02-2009, 04:01 PM
They seem to be hesitant about expressing views on human sacrifice too.

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 04:03 PM

No, because Southernboy isn't interested in discussing a topic. He thinks handing out verbal abuse on the internet makes him tough.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 04:19 PM
No, because Southernboy isn't interested in discussing a topic. He thinks handing out verbal abuse on the internet makes him tough. LOL First it's "little man" now "Southern boy". Oh, you're Solitary all right. Never a doubt. How's your "little boy" at home?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 04:26 PM
LOL First it's "little man" now "Southern boy". Oh, you're Solitary all right. Never a doubt. How's your "little boy" at home?

You are truly a delusional asshole. Am I the first to call you southernboy? Not even close.

And what I posted in my reply to USC was more accurate than you want to admit.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 05:05 PM
You are truly a delusional asshole. Am I the first to call you southernboy? Not even close.

And what I posted in my reply to USC was more accurate than you want to admit. There you go: graduated to "asshole". Can't you do better than that little man?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 05:10 PM
There you go: graduated to "asshole". Can't you do better than that little man?

If the tag fits......

If something is accurate, better is not the question.

The question is, can we get on with civilized discussions or will you continue this crap?

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 05:19 PM
You're the one who called me boy, asshole.... along with your piss poor excuses for Solitary insulting my family. Is that "civilized"?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 05:22 PM
You're the one who called me boy, asshole.... along with your piss poor excuses for Solitary insulting my family. Is that "civilized"?

Considering that I have been trying to get the personal bickering to stop for post after post after post after post. And all you have done is insult on top of insult. You have a lot of gall acting like my couple of things is the reason the bickering continuing.

You have made absolutely no effort at making peace and moving on with discussion on a topic. Don't blame this continued bullshit on me.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 05:26 PM
You started it. Why not just shut up?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 05:27 PM
You started it. Why not just shut up?

I am trying to get this shit to stop. But you seem to have no interest in it stopping. You seem infatuated with personal attacks.

Minister of Truth
08-02-2009, 05:29 PM
The people who "spout their mouth off all day long" (and I am speaking of doing so on this or similar websites) do so on internet sites designed for discussion and debate.

My home is my castle and my sanctuary. I see no problem in choosing to control who comes there and who does not. I think a simple sign that forbids the uninvited from coming to my door is understandable. And if anyone chooses to ignore that request and warning then they are subjectto whatever harrassment I see fit to give them.

"Private property is evil." -Watermark (L)

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I am trying to get this shit to stop. But you seem to have no interest in it stopping. You seem infatuated with personal attacks. You just called me "asshole" and yet I'm the one doing the attacking? Again, why don't you just shut up?

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 05:33 PM
You just called me "asshole" and yet I'm the one doing the attacking? Again, why don't you just shut up?

I am trying to put an end to a hostile situation. And that takes cooperation from both sides. So far you have posted nothing that would suggest you are interested in ceasing the hostilities.

Yes, I call you an asshole. While I am trying to get this shitto stop, you continue with attack after attack.

DamnYankee
08-02-2009, 05:36 PM
LOL "Hostile situation".

WinterBorn
08-02-2009, 05:37 PM
LOL "Hostile situation".

I guess this means you will continue, regardless of what I say.

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 05:07 AM
Keep at it Solitary.

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Keep at it Solitary.

:lol:

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Yup. Same posting style. Just before you blew your brains out. I won't be long now. LOL

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Why no "tea" Parties under Bush?

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Kill all they send

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Kill all they send

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Tea party!

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Yup. Same posting style. Just before you blew your brains out. I won't be long now. LOL

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Why no "tea" Parties under Bush? (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=425618&postcount=4)

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Kill all they send (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=425579&postcount=159)

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Kill all they send (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=425451&postcount=148)

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Tea party! (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=425443&postcount=59)

And???

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Prove of my earlier accusation that you denied- same posting style. This, and all the other "coincidences", proves with a preponderance of evidence that you are Solitary. And you are therefore a liar as well.

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Prove of my earlier accusation that you denied- same posting style. This, and all the other "coincidences", proves with a preponderance of evidence that you are Solitary. And you are therefore a liar as well.

Nope, I have told you over and over again that I am not Solitary.

Can't get much clearer than that.

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Yes you have lied over and over again.

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Yes you have lied over and over again.

So you claim.

You also claimed I plagarized and then did the same thing yourself.

:cof1:

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Another lie.

LadyT
08-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Irony?

lol

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Another lie.

A lie that you plagarized? So you are claiming that you personally wrote the phrase about robbing peter to pay paul ect?

lol

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 05:51 PM
A lie that you plagarized? So you are claiming that you personally wrote the phrase about robbing peter to pay paul ect?

lol
A lie that you are Solitary, and another one that I plagiarized, since it is a common phrase. That's like saying "have a nice day" is plagiarism. You must be really pissed about the time I caught you plagiarizing to try and get even like this. :)

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 06:22 PM
A lie that you are Solitary, and another one that I plagiarized, since it is a common phrase. That's like saying "have a nice day" is plagiarism. You must be really pissed about the time I caught you plagiarizing to try and get even like this. :)

So if you think its a common saying its ok to plagarize?

Wow.

BTW, the quote is George Bernard Shaw's.

Canceled1
08-03-2009, 06:29 PM

you're killing

ALL OF US

Not to worry. He IS NOT one of the 144,000

Canceled1
08-03-2009, 06:40 PM

Invite them in to have a discussion about The Trinity....

:rofl:

Canceled2
08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Nope, I have told you over and over again that I am not Solitary.

Can't get much clearer than that.

But we KNOW you are lying about not being Solitary.

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 08:13 PM
So if you think its a common saying its ok to plagarize?

Wow.

BTW, the quote is George Bernard Shaw's. Classic straw man, a variation of a lie, your specialty.

uscitizen
08-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Invite them in to have a discussion about The Trinity....

:rofl:

LOL, the trinity.

Now that was just a populist driven politically motivated creation.

Lets talk about pedo priests.

WinterBorn
08-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Classic straw man, a variation of a lie, your specialty.

Not a straw man at all. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

DamnYankee
08-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Not a straw man at all. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
George Bernard Shaw:
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/179.html

The Southern Man:
When you rob Peter to pay Paul you can always count on the support of Paul. Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Racism on the right rising?

Winterborn= Liar.

WinterBorn
08-04-2009, 06:09 AM
George Bernard Shaw:http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/179.html

The Southern Man:Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Racism on the right rising? (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=483380&postcount=12)

Winterborn= Liar.

Paraphrasing does not alleviate you from your responsibility to give credit.

Yes, what you posted is plagarism.

DamnYankee
08-04-2009, 06:54 AM
Paraphrasing does not alleviate you from your responsibility to give credit.

Yes, what you posted is plagarism.

pla·gia·rize

transitive verb : to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source intransitive verb : to commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source
m-w.com

Wrong-o. It was never presented as original, since it is such a well known phrase, at least to folks engaged in current affairs. *shrug*

WinterBorn
08-04-2009, 09:11 AM
m-w.com

Wrong-o. It was never presented as original, since it is such a well known phrase, at least to folks engaged in current affairs. *shrug*

Its still plagarism.

Your denial is just avoidance since you made such a huge deal about it when I posted the joke I got in an email.

uscitizen
08-04-2009, 10:47 AM
You guys stole my pitiful failing thread!

Minister of Truth
08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
They can keep it, too...

Demwit
08-04-2009, 10:59 AM
yeah.

As bad as the yurt maineman fussin.

DamnYankee
08-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Its still plagarism.

Your denial is just avoidance since you made such a huge deal about it when I posted the joke I got in an email. So you're having a hissy fit over me calling you out and want revenge. It's not the first time, and I realize that you probably lay awake at night plotting out ways to prove me wrong or win an argument with me, but as I've said so many ties now, this ain't it. :)

WinterBorn
08-04-2009, 12:57 PM
So you're having a hissy fit over me calling you out and want revenge. It's not the first time, and I realize that you probably lay awake at night plotting out ways to prove me wrong or win an argument with me, but as I've said so many ties now, this ain't it. :)

No, I am shining the light of truth on your hypocrisy.

And no ties. You have lost every time. :cof1:

Jeff
08-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Last time I had some JW's knock on my door I scared them off by looking nuts and talking about the glories and the wonders of being a Toltec. They freaked.

I love when they come knocking, LOL, it gives the rotts some exercise running them off the property, lol

Cypress
08-04-2009, 01:37 PM

you're killing

ALL OF US

I like USC's little slice of life posts. Its a nice diversion.

It beats the HELL out of all the school girl, whiny posts from Cons complaining about how unfair the new forum is; about their obsessions with some other poster's personal life; or about the latest outrage from a liberal talk show host no one's ever heard off.

Minister of Truth
08-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I like USC's little slice of life posts. Its a nice diversion.

It beats the HELL out of all the school girl, whiny posts from Cons complaining about how unfair the new forum is; about their obsessions with some other poster's personal life; or about the latest outrage from a liberal talk show host no one's ever heard off.

I don't think its unfair. But I am going to keep posting profanity and images of T&A because then the admins have to edit them. And threaten to ban me from APP.

:cool:

DamnYankee
08-04-2009, 03:40 PM
No, I am shining the light of truth on your hypocrisy.

... You have lost every time. :cof1:Actually, the opposite is true.

WinterBorn
08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Actually, the opposite is true.

More delusions.

apple0154
08-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I don't think its unfair. But I am going to keep posting profanity and images of T&A because then the admins have to edit them. And threaten to ban me from APP.

:cool:

Someone say T & A ?????? :eek:

Minister of Truth
08-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Someone say T & A ?????? :eek:

Yeah, that was me.

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17518/Fox1.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z86/megangoodphoto/buffie-the-body-big-booty-1.jpg

Minister of Truth
08-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Incidentally, I had a pair of Mormon missionaries knock on my door today...

Beefy
08-05-2009, 12:24 AM

My super hot roommate and I actually invited a couple of those guys into our home and I found it to be quite pleasant. They have their own sales pitch and all that but they were a pretty cool couple of kids.

We prefaced the meeting with "We're secure in our system, but lets talk", and they were totally receptive. I actually gained respect for mormon missionaries. That being said, one of those kids is so dying to party, but he's resisting because he's always been programmed to be a mormon. He don't even know it yet. Cool kid though.

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:24 AM
contents banned

I warned you

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Yeah, that was me.

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17518/Fox1.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z86/megangoodphoto/buffie-the-body-big-booty-1.jpg

I saw Obama sneaking a peek.

apple0154
08-05-2009, 03:21 AM

If they're anything like the pics you posted I'm ready to convert.

Minister of Truth
08-05-2009, 04:03 AM
If they're anything like the pics you posted I'm ready to convert.

No, but like Beefy, I had a good conversation with them. They were lucky they ran into me and not my roommate, because he would have been a douche to them...

DamnYankee
08-05-2009, 05:30 AM
My super hot roommate and I actually invited a couple of those guys into our home and I found it to be quite pleasant. They have their own sales pitch and all that but they were a pretty cool couple of kids.

We prefaced the meeting with "We're secure in our system, but lets talk", and they were totally receptive. I actually gained respect for mormon missionaries. That being said, one of those kids is so dying to party, but he's resisting because he's always been programmed to be a mormon. He don't even know it yet. Cool kid though. We had a Mormon family living down the street for a couple of years. They were a great couple, with three great kids. I only met the hubby briefly twice, but got to talk to the mom at length at sports events. She was very smart, pleasant and attractive.

Damocles
08-05-2009, 08:12 AM
I saw Obama sneaking a peek.
I wish he was a member. It would be cool. :D

Maybe he's secretly reading our posts right now...

Damocles
08-05-2009, 08:14 AM
BTW - The LDS missionaries aren't too bad and we always speak with the JWs when they come by too. It always seems to be a good-looking woman with a man driving her around (has anybody else noticed this?). They do know their bible, but they seem to miss some of the context, in our conversations they are often surprised at how much a Buddhist knows of the bible.

The LDS guys are often susceptible to questions of faith, so I don't play with their minds too much. It isn't my place to make them question.

Minister of Truth
08-05-2009, 06:24 PM
I knew two Mormons in high school, and both were good peoplez, as well as several more at my Air National Guard unit (oddly we've had a lot of Mormons and Catholics). I've actually only met one Mormon in my life who was a douche...

uscitizen
08-05-2009, 06:26 PM
I knew two Mormons in high school, and both were good peoplez, as well as several more at my Air National Guard unit (oddly we've had a lot of Mormons and Catholics). I've actually only met one Mormon in my life who was a douche...

Try living in a mormoan community.

Minister of Truth
08-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Come to think of it, the crazy economics teacher at my high school, Mr. Moore, who was one of the most beloved teachers for many years (he finally retired the year I graduated, along with the crazy world history teacher - that place must be boring by comparison now...) once admitted he was Mormon. He would clearly be what they call a "Jack Mormon," but he wouldn't be the only one I've met. He was also a disabled vet who milked the system and got away with all sorts of crazy shenanigans that younger teachers would have been reprimanded for (which added to his appeal).