PDA

View Full Version : The Official APP Suggestion Thread

Damocles
07-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Please post your suggestions here. We are still working on the idea and trying to find out how we want it to wind up.

The previous thread became a mockery of the area, it's been moved so that people can continue with the thread.

Thanks folks for your suggestions.

Canceled2
07-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Please post your suggestions here. We are still working on the idea and trying to find out how we want it to wind up.

The previous thread became a mockery of the area, it's been moved so that people can continue with the thread.

Good job!

LadyT
07-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Suggestions:

In addition to rep points, can we institute "needless ass kissing points"?

Provide us with a complilation of words we can't use in this forum.

Damocles
07-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Suggestions:

Provide us with a complilation of words we can't use in this forum.
I think we'll wind up doing it by context.

If you post a story from the internet with the "n" word in it, should we ban you when the point was to have a discussion on race and racism in the world today?

I don't know though, when it is subjective it tends to make people think you are biased in one way or another.

Cancel7
07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Suggestions:

Good Job!

LadyT
07-31-2009, 01:53 PM
I think we'll wind up doing it by context.

If you post a story from the internet with the "n" word in it, should we ban you when the point was to have a discussion on race and racism in the world today?

I don't know though, when it is subjective it tends to make people think you are biased in one way or another.

Well, if you need my input on how to go about that, just let me know. I'm sure you're well aware, I'd be happy to help. ;)

What's your stance on the booty kissing points?

bob
07-31-2009, 01:54 PM
good luck with this.... you probably wont have much more free time though.

DigitalDave
07-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Well, if you need my input on how to go about that, just let me know. I'm sure you're well aware, I'd be happy to help. ;)

I'm all for it, and I hope I win!

LadyT
07-31-2009, 01:58 PM
good luck with this.... you probably wont have much more free time though.

Whoah! I haven't seen you post in ages.

Suggestion:

Maybe you can set some sort of welcome back metric at the bottom of the homepage when people who haven't posted for a while post again.

LadyT
07-31-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm all for it, and I hope I win!

You will have some tough competition

bob
07-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Whoah! I haven't seen you post in ages.

Suggestion:

Maybe you can set some sort of welcome back metric at the bottom of the homepage when people who haven't posted for a while post again.

ya, just been to busy, plus its summer so i am spending alot of time in the garden when not working.

PostmodernProphet
07-31-2009, 06:32 PM
can you add a first person shooter game with people's avatars as targets?.....

Mott the Hoople
07-31-2009, 06:37 PM
can you add a first person shooter game with people's avatars as targets?.....
No way! It would be open season on Hooples!!

WinterBorn
07-31-2009, 07:02 PM
The booty kissing points would need to vary according to the booty to be kissed.

There are some I would pay to kiss, and others it would cost you dearly to have me kiss.

:rolleyes: :cof1:

uscitizen
07-31-2009, 09:12 PM
ya, just been to busy, plus its summer so i am spending alot of time in the garden when not working.

ahh those fresh garden veggies. City folks do not know what they are missin.
I have been canning Beans and freezing corn for while now.

uscitizen
07-31-2009, 10:05 PM
My suggestion ofr the APP thread, Have something pop up on posts or something to let us know we are on a APP thread. If we just pull up by recent threads....

Anyway I would hate to get pruned (painful) for just not realizing which forum I am in.

Damocles
07-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking of making it a different color or something. The problem is the style would be set with no user override, I'll see if I can come up with something.

uscitizen
07-31-2009, 10:09 PM
How about a notice or something in the bar above our text message field. the one with the little script thing at the left?

BRUTALITOPS
07-31-2009, 10:31 PM

all ass kissing, booty kissing, and general brown nosery is highly encouraged. If done to grind, he'll give you unlimited power O_O

BRUTALITOPS
07-31-2009, 10:34 PM
uscitizen, capital idea good fellow.

Minister of Truth
07-31-2009, 11:58 PM
No way! It would be open season on Hooples!!

That's cuz you a bitch!

Mott the Hoople
08-01-2009, 04:51 AM
all ass kissing, booty kissing, and general brown nosery is highly encouraged. If done to grind, he'll give you unlimited power O_O
Wow Grind. That's a great idea. You're the best!

Mott the Hoople
08-01-2009, 04:52 AM
That's cuz you a bitch!No, I'm a Hoople! :)

Minister of Truth
08-02-2009, 10:34 PM
LOL F***in' Eh!

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 06:09 AM

Ban posters who insult another poster's family.

WinterBorn
08-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Ban posters who insult another poster's family.

You mean like when someone asks if a woman was pretty and you answered "Not at all- that was Solitary's wife"?

DamnYankee
08-03-2009, 07:41 AM
You mean like when someone asks if a woman was pretty and you answered "Not at all- that was Solitary's wife"? Solitary committed suicide and mo longer posts here. He did so because he insulted my wife and I hounded him until he jumped in front of a train. :)

Minister of Truth
08-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Last edited by Damocles; Today at 06:30 AM. Reason: sigh

:lol: