PDA

View Full Version : NewsMax is a sick publication

klaatu
08-01-2006, 06:10 AM
It is run by a bunch of sick obsessive compulsives .... this is what I got in my e-mail this mornin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breaking from NewsMax.com

Sen. Hillary Clinton Keeps Philanderer's Funds

Hillary Clinton accepted a $13,000 contribution to her campaign war chests from the husband of supermodel Christie Brinkley, whose marriage collapsed amid revelations that he’d cheated on Christie with a teenager.

Architect Peter Cook, who wed Brinkley in 1996, had a nearly yearlong affair with wannabe singer and former employee Diana Bianchi, now 19, and gave her gifts of money, jewelry and a car. Both Cook and Bianchi have confirmed the affair.

Asked if she would return Cook’s donations, Clinton said: "I’ll have to look into it,” the New York Post reported. But aide Ann Lewis later said: "We do not intend to return his contributions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean what the fu!

Cypress
08-01-2006, 09:04 AM
This is "news"?

A politician got a contribution from a dude who cheated on his wife? BFD.

Damocles
08-01-2006, 09:14 AM
This is "news"?

A politician got a contribution from a dude who cheated on his wife? BFD.

The news is that they *gasp* KEPT the money!

I can't see what this guy's private life has to do with whether his money can be used in a campaign. Whoever wrote this is a moron.

Cypress
08-01-2006, 09:22 AM
The news is that they *gasp* KEPT the money!

I can't see what this guy's private life has to do with whether his money can be used in a campaign. Whoever wrote this is a moron.

Right. I don't know what the news value is here. Unless Newsmax is somehow tittilated by a connection between a philadering husband of Christie Brinkley, and Hillary.

Damocles
08-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Right. I don't know what the news value is here. Unless Newsmax is somehow tittilated by a connection between a philadering husband of Christie Brinkley, and Hillary.

The female cuckhold thing maybe?

robdastud
08-01-2006, 09:23 AM
klaatu don't sign up to them?? they will be sending you emails nonstop... everyday i get something from them

klaatu
08-01-2006, 09:26 AM
klaatu don't sign up to them?? they will be sending you emails nonstop... everyday i get something from them

No..I wont.. I dont like their crap .... they are obsessed with Hillary.. the entire Publication centers around Stop The Clintons!!

LadyT
08-01-2006, 10:10 AM
seriously, they need to get a life. Both parties campaign funds would be completely broke if they started questioning the moral fabric of donors' personal lives.