PDA

View Full Version : JPP MOD

LadyT
07-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi All,

This is just to let you know that Damo has bestowed the responsibility of board mod to me (changes reflected in my title). I'll be assisting him in moderating the board activities and making sure things don't get too out of hand while he's gone. Please feel free to send me any inquiries or complaints you have when Damo is not around.

I look forward to assisting you.

Thanks,
Tiana

And BTW - Conservatism is now banned.

BRUTALITOPS
07-22-2009, 07:23 PM
we have a few important things to discuss on the "board issues" forum so make sure you show up

LadyT
07-22-2009, 07:25 PM
we have a few important things to discuss on the "board issues" forum so make sure you show up

Cool. I have a few issues with certain posters I want to address, but I guess I'll do it there and we can come up with a solution on how to handle them as well as what to do with some of the other types of complaints you guys have been getting.

Thanks for the invitation guys! Much appreciated.

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 07:37 PM
:party:

Thorn
07-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Hi All,

This is just to let you know that Damo has bestowed the responsibility of board mod to me (changes reflected in my title). I'll be assisting him in moderating the board activities and making sure things don't get too out of hand while he's gone. Please feel free to send me any inquiries or complaints you have when Damo is not around.

Thanks,
Tiana

Congrats! :) :p

LadyT
07-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Congrats! :) :p

Thanks, but it may be more of a pain than anything. Hopefully I'll get to start banning conservatives though. ;)

Demwit
07-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Is this a temp to perm thing? Hows the pay? the benefits?

LadyT
07-22-2009, 07:56 PM
I get paid in rep points

Demwit
07-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Cool, better than a jab in the eye with a sharp stick.

USFREEDOM911
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi All,

Thanks,
Tiana

:gives:

USFREEDOM911
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Cool. I have a few issues with certain posters I want to address, but I guess I'll do it there and we can come up with a solution on how to handle them as well as what to do with some of the other types of complaints you guys have been getting.

:gives:

RockX
07-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi All,

Thanks,
Tiana

LOL

Another unqualified minority wants a job running things.

Cypress
07-22-2009, 08:51 PM
LOL

http://www.impiousdigest.com/kkk-ku-klux-klan2.jpg

Cypress
07-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks, but it may be more of a pain than anything. Hopefully I'll get to start banning conservatives though. ;)

Oh Lord, don't ban Dixie. He's more fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Damocles
07-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Pictures of the New Depression

A whole group of Unqualified Minorities waiting at the Day Labor corner near Home Depot raises their hands to volunteer as a truck passes by looking for one laborer for the day...

Cypress
07-22-2009, 09:02 PM
LOL

My recollection, and I hope she doesn't mind me saying, is that LadyT has duel degrees in aerospace engineering and finance. And a responsible and lucrative professional career.

What are your degrees in?

TuTu Monroe
07-22-2009, 09:29 PM
LOL

I didn't know she was a minority, but I do know if her ego gets any bigger, her head will burst. Heh, heh!!!

Canceled2
07-23-2009, 09:41 AM

LOOK -----------a lying tuna. :eek:

cancel2 2022
07-23-2009, 01:28 PM

Can you put USDumbFuck on the top of the list?

WinterBorn
07-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Congrats LadyT.

Or my sympathies, which ever applies. lol

DamnYankee
07-23-2009, 03:09 PM
LOL

Another unqualified minority wants a job running things. And willing to lie, even to the point of making the whole thing up. *shrug*

DamnYankee
07-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats LadyT.

Or my sympathies, which ever applies. lol You're dimmer than I thought if you believe that Damo would give her any responsibility on his board.

cancel2 2022
07-23-2009, 03:20 PM
My recollection, and I hope she doesn't mind me saying, is that LadyT has duel degrees in aerospace engineering and finance. And a responsible and lucrative professional career.

What are your degrees in?

Six degrees of separation..from reality.

cancel2 2022
07-23-2009, 03:21 PM
LOOK -----------a lying tuna. :eek:

Whereas you are a mud skipper.

Canceled1
07-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Six degrees of separation..from reality.

What??? Tom!!!

Obviously you can see that Cypress doesn't possess a degree in Literature or Journalism, but I can't for the life of me understand why you aren't all over him like a wet overcoat for his spelling faux pas...?

Perhaps it's just that you have a dual personality and only like to duel it out with Freedom?

Oh...! I get it! You attack those you don't like and leave the ones you do like alone!

So, that would make you guilty of the same things you whine day in and day out about now wouldn't it?

In the humble words of Bugs Bunny?

What a Maroon!

cancel2 2022
07-23-2009, 03:37 PM
What??? Tom!!!

Obviously you can see that Cypress doesn't possess a degree in Literature or Journalism, but I can't for the life of me understand why you aren't all over him like a wet overcoat for his spelling faux pas...?

Perhaps it's just that you have a dual personality and only like to duel it out with Freedom?

Oh...! I get it! You attack those you don't like and leave the ones you do like alone!

So, that would make you guilty of the same things you whine day in and day out about now wouldn't it?

In the humble words of Bugs Bunny?

What a Maroon!

For once your post contained elements of sagacity and even wit, you're letting the side down.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-23-2009, 04:42 PM
she just made this thread to be annoying....and it appears it worked on some

Minister of Truth
07-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Hi All,

Thanks,
Tiana

Woah, now that you have power you are officially hotter than you were before!!

I should also pay close attention to vital stats, like my rep points from here on out... :eek:

Canceled2
07-23-2009, 07:47 PM

You are such a whiney ninny Tom! Good to know he gets to you so easily.

PS the only thing Lady Tuna could do is stink up the place...but you kiss her ass anyways...fish face :)

USFREEDOM911
07-23-2009, 08:36 PM

What's the matter, timmie??

Don't you like my signature addition?? :readit:

TuTu Monroe
07-24-2009, 08:50 AM

PS the only thing Lady Tuna could do is stink up the place...but you kiss her ass anyways...fish face :)

This board would go down quickly if the Tuna were in charge. Hell, she can't even spell moderator. ROTFL :D

ZappasGuitar
07-24-2009, 01:49 PM

You mean just like YOU do all the time??

We're all just living up to the "high" standards set by you, Blaaba, AssCancer and DimBulb.

cancel2 2022
07-25-2009, 12:55 AM

I don't like you period and I have that in common with all sentient posters on this board. I bet that Joe Arpaio is your boss, it would explain why you are such a twat.

cancel2 2022
07-25-2009, 12:58 AM

He doesn't get to me, I think he is a waste of space and so does everybody else apart from brown nosers like you.

USFREEDOM911
07-25-2009, 02:39 AM
I don't like you period and I have that in common with all sentient posters on this board. I bet that Joe Arpaio is your boss, it would explain why you are such a twat.

So basically you're saying that anyone who posts on this board and who doesn't agree with your assertion, isn't a sentient poster.

Good job, asswipe, you just insulted some posters without even realizing it.

Face it timmie; you're just pissed because my rep shows I'm more popular then you AND I've been here for a shorter length of time.

That's really what's pissing you off.

Just remember; it's better to be pissed off, then pissed on.
But then, you would be one that would need a "shower".

USFREEDOM911
07-25-2009, 02:40 AM
He doesn't get to me, I think he is a waste of space and so does everybody else apart from brown nosers like you.

And yet, you keep opening your pie hole and responding.
Says more about you, then it does about me.

Canceled1
07-25-2009, 01:32 PM
You mean just like YOU do all the time??

We're all just living up to the "high" standards set by you, Blaaba, AssCancer and DimBulb.

Glad to see one of you lazyboys admit it. Never said we don't do it, dingbat. That WAS the point...and guess What Zappy?

We will keep it up as long as you will, k?

Now git back to work!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/myspacetaggers/fat_guys/20e6c08e-1.jpg

Canceled2
07-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Glad to see one of you lazyboys admit it. Never said we don't do it, dingbat. That WAS the point...and guess What Zappy?

Now git back to work!

WOW :eek: Zappa looks like he's lost a few pounds :p

Canceled1
07-25-2009, 01:43 PM
WOW :eek: Zappa looks like he's lost a few pounds :p

It's his second job. A Plus-sized male stripper! Baby needs new shoes ya know....

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/myspacetaggers/fat_guys/9e4677d4.gif

Canceled2
07-25-2009, 01:53 PM
It's his second job. A Plus-sized male stripper! Baby needs new shoes ya know....

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/myspacetaggers/fat_guys/9e4677d4.gif

BWAH-HAHAHA! Gift wrapped and ALL!

what a package!

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2009, 01:53 PM

you know I think that's the first clan picture I have ever seen showing a woman wearing the garb.....unless that guy to the right just likes wearing nylons and heels.....

USFREEDOM911
07-25-2009, 01:55 PM

Now git back to work!

MY EYES
MY EYES
I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

USFREEDOM911
07-25-2009, 01:57 PM
you know I think that's the first clan picture I have ever seen showing a woman wearing the garb.....unless that guy to the right just likes wearing nylons and heels.....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a closely guarded secret; but iF you look close, you'll see that there's actually two of them standing next to each other.

Canceled1
07-25-2009, 02:08 PM

Very observant.

Trust me. Those shoes are sooooooo 15 minutes ago!

Obviously a dated picture!

Canceled1
07-25-2009, 02:10 PM
MY EYES
MY EYES
I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

Oh fer chrissakes. Just a few drops of Clear Eyes will fix you right up.

Well that and a blindfold... :cool:

Canceled1
07-25-2009, 02:12 PM
BWAH-HAHAHA! Gift wrapped and ALL!

what a package!

Good things come in errr...ummmm....small packages... :readit:

FUCK THE POLICE
07-25-2009, 03:07 PM

Weird. I didn't know the KKK admitted women.

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2009, 03:50 PM

I didn't either.....but I am MORE certain they didn't admit men who wore heels....

USFREEDOM911
07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I didn't either.....but I am MORE certain they didn't admit men who wore heels....

Now, wait just one minute.
They were Democrates, after all.

Minister of Truth
07-25-2009, 04:43 PM

Uh, didn't you hear about that initiation gone wrong a year ago?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/13/usa

PostmodernProphet
07-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Uh, didn't you hear about that initiation gone wrong a year ago?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/13/usa

I'm a little worried about Sheriff Jack Strain, who apparently thinks we have nothing to fear from stupid people.....

"The IQ level of this group is not impressive, to be kind," Sheriff Jack Strain told a news conference, adding, "I can't imagine anyone feeling endangered or at risk by any one of these kooks."

I hardly think that an incident of five KKK guys killing a woman who tried to join is going to qualify as evidence the KKK allows women members........

cancel2 2022
07-26-2009, 05:24 AM
And yet, you keep opening your pie hole and responding.
Says more about you, then it does about me.

I never responded to you for years and I'm only doing so now so that others can see you for the fuckwit that you are. My work is nearly done, I have given you the rope and you are dangling nicely.

Minister of Truth
07-26-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm a little worried about Sheriff Jack Strain, who apparently thinks we have nothing to fear from stupid people.....

I hardly think that an incident of five KKK guys killing a woman who tried to join is going to qualify as evidence the KKK allows women members........

Clearly they were disobeying the will of the majority, but in my opinion, since they all deserve to die, the bitch got what she deserved.

USFREEDOM911
07-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I never responded to you for years and I'm only doing so now so that others can see you for the fuckwit that you are. My work is nearly done, I have given you the rope and you are dangling nicely.

I'm dangling nicely!!
OOPS
*zipping up*

Could you have told me via an Private message??

Now, stop looking at my package.

egordon0315
07-26-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't like it. I find it offensive and repulsive. But, then again, you go out of your way to be just that: Offensive and repulsive.

How's that working for you?

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Congrats LadyT,

You've just officially pissed off every neocon parrot and bigot on these boards.

Way to go!

TuTu Monroe
07-26-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't like it. I find it offensive and repulsive. But, then again, you go out of your way to be just that: Offensive and repulsive.

Take it up with the monitors. Anyone can use it.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Congrats LadyT,

You've just officially pissed off every neocon parrot and bigot on these boards.

Way to go! Since there are none here, you're probably right. *shrug*

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Congrats LadyT,

Way to go!

Since there are none here, you're probably right. *shrug*

That statement of yours doesn't even make sense, Southie....in your quest for vengence you've become more of a babbling fool than usual.

Lady T has got your number....what's really pissing you off is that like Damo, she won't abuse her authority, so you can't hassle her about that. Carry on, my little willfully ignorant neocon parrot.

christiefan915
07-26-2009, 05:44 PM

He's been doing a great job of it all on his own, and your assistance is the icing on the cake.

christiefan915
07-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Take it up with the monitors. Anyone can use it.

Did you take it up with the monitors when someone used it in a post to you, or did you just lash out at the liberals, as usual?

christiefan915
07-26-2009, 05:47 PM

It is. I wish the monitors would at least remove the words.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 05:49 PM
That statement of yours doesn't even make sense, Southie....in your quest for vengence you've become more of a babbling fool than usual.

Lady T has got your number....what's really pissing you off is that like Damo, she won't abuse her authority, so you can't hassle her about that. Carry on, my little willfully ignorant neocon parrot. You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here.

If you are calling me racist then at least be man enough to do so directly so I can add you to the challenge list here: Just Plain Politics! (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=474681&postcount=1)

Canceled2
07-26-2009, 05:52 PM
It is. I wish the monitors would at least remove the words.

I think you all should take your stupid sensibilities elsewhere...it's a fricking message board where no one was whining 'til y'all showed up...

Your problem is that you have lost your 15 to 4 majority.

TuTu Monroe
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here.

If you are calling me racist then at least be man enough to do so directly so I can add you to the challenge list here: Just Plain Politics! (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=474681&postcount=1)

True, she has NO authority on here, just in her big ego mind.

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 06:29 PM
You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here. She'll have whatever authority/influence the position gives her, just as Damo has whatever authority/influence his position gives him. What's pissing off clowns like you is that not only can she kick your sorry ass in a debate, but she's recognized by others for her smarts (like you are recognized for your willful ignorance).

God, you are fucking stupid, aren't you? Go back and read our exchanges, mastermind.. When I want to call you a name, I do it...and with good reason when the necessary.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 06:36 PM
God, you are fucking stupid, aren't you? Go back and read our exchanges, mastermind.. When I want to call you a name, I do it...and with good reason when the necessary. LOL You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here: not a mod, not a super mod, not an admin. Nothing. LOL

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL You dummy, Lady T's got no authority here: not a mod, not a super mod, not an admin. Nothing. LOL

Learn to read, chuckles...she's a board moderator and contributor. I never said she was an administrator, and only a braying ass like you would invent "super mod".

I was right, you are just plain fucking stupid.

Laugh, clown, laugh. Adios for now.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Learn to read, chuckles...she's a board moderator and contributor. I never said she was an administrator, and only a braying ass like you would invent "super mod".

Laugh, clown, laugh. Adios for now.

^lol^

look how she spells it moron...:pke:

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 06:47 PM

Laugh, clown, laugh. Adios for now. LOL "Super Moderator" is above a "Moderator" in the VBulletin software. She is neither, nor an "Administrator", which is above them both. She has no authority on this site. Zip. Zero. Nada. Typical of you to never admit that you are wrong, then toss in an ad hom and claim victory. LOL

Canceled2
07-26-2009, 06:50 PM
^lol^

look how she spells it moron...:pke:

She was trying to spoof conservatives and instead managed to spoof the stupid liberal's...LOL

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 06:54 PM
She was trying to spoof conservatives and instead managed to spoof the stupid liberal's...LOL I guess that whole "enlightened liberal" thang was just bullshit then. *shrug*

Cancel5
07-26-2009, 06:57 PM
I guess that whole "enlightened liberal" thang was just bullshit then. *shrug*

Absolutely! Liberals, true liberals or progressives realize that the more we know, they less we know. Enlightened, I don't know too many of us who have claimed Nirvana!

Now I will just continue to stupidly do what I do best and that is stupid, and my fan will chide in with total confirmation on this point.

I am just a speck in the system of things and what I do, hardly leaves a mark on the whole.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-26-2009, 06:58 PM
She was trying to spoof conservatives and instead managed to spoof the stupid liberal's...LOL

now thats funny

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Epic pwnage of Taichiliberal. :)

Canceled2
07-26-2009, 07:01 PM
I guess that whole "enlightened liberal" thang was just bullshit then. *shrug*

Light in their loafers, light in the head...that's about as enlightened as they get.

Canceled1
07-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Epic pwnage of Taichiliberal. :)

Fer cryin' out loud!

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Fer cryin' out loud!

I agree, I'm just repeating what the woman stated and what reads under her screen name. Seems your equally retarded friend can't grasp that simple fact....so much more to pity him.

Canceled2
07-26-2009, 07:11 PM
I agree, I'm just repeating what the woman stated and what reads under her screen name. Seems your equally retarded friend can't grasp that simple fact....so much more to pity him.

Your trouble was thinking you knew something...I knew from the get go she was FOS.

Canceled1
07-26-2009, 07:12 PM

If it wasn't so much fun, I'd tell you what your overblown ego has missed, but I think the cat needs to toss the mouse just a wee bit more so we can milk every last chuckle out of it!

Carry on Jerry!

Pass the popcorn SM.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 07:12 PM
I agree, I'm just repeating what the woman stated and what reads under her screen name. Seems your equally retarded friend can't grasp that simple fact....so much more to pity him. You buy any lie that comes out of a lib don't you. LOL

Admit you got pwned here and I'll issue you penance.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 07:13 PM
If it wasn't so much fun, I'd tell you what your overblown ego has missed, but I think the cat needs to toss the mouse just a wee bit more so we can milk every last chuckle out of it!

Carry on Jerry!

Pass the popcorn SM.

Meeeee- yoooooowwwww!

LOL

Canceled1
07-26-2009, 07:15 PM
You buy any lie that comes out of a lib don't you. LOL

Admit you got pwned here and I'll issue you penance.

Do you think 3 Our Fathers, 10 Hail Mary's, and 8 Acts of Contrition will work, Father SM?

I genuflect before you. You are a veritable GOD!!!

:chesh:

Canceled1
07-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Meeeee- yoooooowwwww!

LOL

Dumber that a box of Meow Mix...

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Your trouble was thinking you knew something...I knew from the get go she was FOS.

My trouble is responding to neocon parrots with the hope of reasoning with them...I had no reason to think she was lying...and I don't see any proof that she is. If we can all alter titles and such without the monitors doing anything about it...then all the hoop-la about individual ratings would be a thing of the past, wouldn't it. If it's a spoof, then hey, I've been spoofed....no biggie. That even a spoof sets all you neocon parrots into a frenzy is what's really funny.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Do you think 3 Our Fathers, 10 Hail Mary's, and 8 Acts of Contrition will work, Father SM?

I genuflect before you. You are a veritable GOD!!!

LOL Please my child, I am a mere speck of dust who honors and obeys the One True God, Jesus.

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
My trouble is responding to neocon parrots with the hope of reasoning with them...I had no reason to think she was lying...and I don't see any proof that she is. If we can all alter titles and such without the monitors doing anything about it...then all the hoop-la about individual ratings would be a thing of the past, wouldn't it. LOL Blame your made-up devil, the "neocons". As I tell my kids: "accept responsibility for yourself- I ain't raisin' Democrats here!" LOL

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 07:31 PM
LOL Blame your made-up devil, the "neocons". As I tell my kids: "accept responsibility for yourself- I ain't raisin' Democrats here!" LOL

You should have waited for the editing, parrot. I said, "IF I'VE BEEN SPOOFED, I'VE BEEN SPOOFED....NO BIGGIE."

But if her goal was to get a rise out of the neocon parrots, confederate flag wavers and Shrub apologists...then she met her goal, as you well demonstrated. Carry on!

DamnYankee
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
You should have waited for the editing, parrot. I said, "IF I'VE BEEN SPOOFED, I'VE BEEN SPOOFED....NO BIGGIE."

But if her goal was to get a rise out of the neocon parrots, confederate flag wavers and Shrub apologists...then she met her goal, as you well demonstrated. Carry on!
Its not so much that you got spoofed is that you spent so much effort denying it. It wasn't until you had "blue dress" evidence in your face that you bothered to read what I had been telling you in plain simple language.

Canceled1
07-26-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL Please my child, I am a mere speck of dust who honors and obeys the One True God, Jesus.

Yes, brother, and the more you know, the less you know, oh truly enlightened one!

:rolleyes:

Canceled1
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Its not so much that you got spoofed is that you spent so much effort denying it. It wasn't until you had "blue dress" evidence in your face that you bothered to read what I had been telling you in plain simple language.

I must confess, the blue dress is a mess!

:eek:

Mott the Hoople
07-26-2009, 08:08 PM
I get paid in rep points
Rep points? Damn Damo is cheap. Next time tell Damo "Ass, gass or grass, no one rides for free!!!"

USFREEDOM911
07-26-2009, 10:35 PM

Everythings going fine, for me.

How's your latest pity party working, for you??0

USFREEDOM911
07-26-2009, 10:38 PM
God, you are fucking stupid, aren't you? Go back and read our exchanges, mastermind.. When I want to call you a name, I do it...and with good reason when the necessary.

Just curious, Taichi, what authority do you think she has??

Taichiliberal
07-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Its not so much that you got spoofed is that you spent so much effort denying it. Moron, since Lady T didn't say otherwise, and I don't take anything you say seriously, how am I in denial? It wasn't until you had "blue dress" evidence in your face that you bothered to read what I had been telling you in plain simple language.

Still obsessing about Clinton, Southie. Damn, get over it!

cancel2 2022
07-27-2009, 03:38 AM
I think you all should take your stupid sensibilities elsewhere...it's a fricking message board where no one was whining 'til y'all showed up...

Your problem is that you have lost your 15 to 4 majority.

This from the woman who has done little else but whine for years and years.

cancel2 2022
07-27-2009, 03:42 AM

Don't worry about it Liz, the fuckwit justs shows to everybody apart from the usual suspects that he is truly gormless and witless.

TuTu Monroe
07-27-2009, 06:16 AM
Did you take it up with the monitors when someone used it in a post to you, or did you just lash out at the liberals, as usual?

Nope and nope......I said what I had to say directly to the poster and you know it. :rolleyes:

egordon0315
07-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Don't worry about it Liz, the fuckwit justs shows to everybody apart from the usual suspects that he is truly gormless and witless.

What is "gormless"?

charver
07-27-2009, 07:07 AM
What is "gormless"?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqueries/query/0,,-193509,00.html

HTH

egordon0315
07-27-2009, 07:43 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/notesandqueries/query/0,,-193509,00.html

HTH

Thanks. Knowing Tom, I figured it was a reference to a sexual deficit. Glad to see he kept it clean.

Canceled2
07-27-2009, 08:24 AM
This from the woman who has done little else but whine for years and years.

Give ONE example of me whining asshole. The whiners have proven themselves on this board and they look like you and Chris.

cancel2 2022
07-27-2009, 08:31 AM
Give ONE example of me whining asshole. The whiners have proven themselves on this board and they look like you and Chris.

I am just wondering how many of the ten commandments you haven't broken?

egordon0315
07-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Everythings going fine, for me.

How's your latest pity party working, for you??0

Haven't had one on those in almost a decade. You remember back then? When you were actually a human being?

Ah...just discovered the "Disable smilies in text" option.

egordon0315
07-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Haven't had one on those in almost a decade. You remember back then? When you were actually a human being?

Darnit, it didn't work.

Mario 3 is my favorite game.

christiefan915
07-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I am just wondering how many of the ten commandments you haven't broken?

She's just the gift that keeps on giving! The first few days we were on this forum she set up a thread whining that Solitary was WinterBorn (or vice versa) and why was S/WB following someone around and ragging on him.

As for your question, the answer is, probably zero.

DamnYankee
07-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Still obsessing about Clinton, Southie. Damn, get over it! This is why, Taichi, that you can't be taken seriously in debate. You are unable to admit that you are wrong even on a simple, inconsequential point, instead deflecting and accusing your opposition of something stupid.

The "blue dress moment" (indisputable evidence revealed) is a permanent part of the American political lexicon, and has as much to do with Clinton as "Al Haig it" (take authority when none is granted) has to do with Reagan: nothing.

BRUTALITOPS
07-27-2009, 04:08 PM
this thread owns

Canceled1
07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
This is why, Taichi, that you can't be taken seriously in debate. You are unable to admit that you are wrong even on a simple, inconsequential point, instead deflecting and accusing your opposition of something stupid.

The "blue dress moment" (indisputable evidence revealed) is a permanent part of the American political lexicon, and has as much to do with Clinton as "Al Haig it" (take authority when none is granted) has to do with Reagan: nothing.

You're going to get walloped on the noggin with his murse if'n you don't watch it SM.....

Yeowch! :eek:

Taichiliberal
07-27-2009, 06:50 PM
This is why, Taichi, that you can't be taken seriously in debate. Yet the record shows it's YOU that continually follow me around on these boards, half the time just wasting space taking pot shots rather than discussing the issue at hand. Not only are you full of it, but I believe you're actually deluded enough to belief your own BS. You are unable to admit that you are wrong even on a simple, inconsequential point, instead deflecting and accusing your opposition of something stupid. Once again, you are incapable of or unwilling to comprehend what you read. I said TWICE before if I'm wrong, no biggie. Since then, I've been told that I was spoofed. So I was spoofed....jokes on me. But if what you say is true, and YOU and the other neocon clods immediately knew that it was a spoof, then all your hand wringing beyond one or two posts just demonstrates what a bunch of petty assholes you all are. Lady T got your goat...deal with it like an adult....like I just did.

Amazing....you use a specific reference and then try to deny its source. You're such an ass, Southie. This is a anonymous forum, no one knows who the hell you are....so admitting here that you're wrong or ignorant of certain facts is no big deal...in fact, it should be a learning experience. Get your ass in gear, Southie. Grow up.

Taichiliberal
07-27-2009, 06:53 PM
You're going to get walloped on the noggin with his murse if'n you don't watch it SM.....

And just when I thought you couldn't make a bigger ass of yourself....you surprise me.

I may have been spoofed by Lady T, but she got the goat of every neocon parrot on these boards.

How does it feel, jackass?

DamnYankee
07-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Amazing....you use a specific reference and then try to deny its source. You're such an ass, Southie. This is a anonymous forum, no one knows who the hell you are....so admitting here that you're wrong or ignorant of certain facts is no big deal...in fact, it should be a learning experience. Get your ass in gear, Southie. Grow up. Where's the love, brutha? I'm simply asking you to man-up and admit, to me, that you were wrong, and your liberal cohort LadyT lied to you. And don't pepper it with insults and deflections. :)

DamnYankee
07-27-2009, 07:11 PM

No problem- got my hard hat on:

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/Southernmanpics/workinman.jpg

Taichiliberal
07-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Where's the love, brutha? I'm simply asking you to man-up and admit, to me, that you were wrong, and your liberal cohort LadyT lied to you. And don't pepper it with insults and deflections. :)

Because your an ass, Southie......you can't/won't comprehend anything I post that takes the wind out of your sails...admitting I was spoofed and it's no big deal REALLY grinds your gears, because like I said, YOU and your ilk got your panties in a wad because of Lady T's spoof. She did exactly what she set out to do...piss you off.

Grow up, Southie. Follow my lead, stop your repeating lies and bullshit in spite of recorded posts to the contrary. Or continue to be a neocon braying ass with some predictable last word attempt at saving your dignity. I'm done with you here.

USFREEDOM911
07-28-2009, 12:05 AM

So all the messages that you left chrispie and froggie weren't one??
How did that bottle of scotch work??

Minister of Truth
07-28-2009, 01:21 AM
Well, this thread has been good for something, I learned the term "gormless," and Christie thinks that breaking zero of the 10 Commandments is a bad thing...

:woot:

cancel2 2022
07-28-2009, 01:36 AM
Well, this thread has been good for something, I learned the term "gormless," and Christie thinks that breaking zero of the 10 Commandments is a bad thing...

She meant that Ice Dancer had probably broken all 10, not that she hasn't broken any.

cancel2 2022
07-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Darnit, it didn't work.

Mario 3 is my favorite game.

If you disable signatures in thread display options you can get rid of the arsehole's peurile attempts at humour.

cancel2 2022
07-28-2009, 01:52 AM
She's just the gift that keeps on giving! The first few days we were on this forum she set up a thread whining that Solitary was WinterBorn (or vice versa) and why was S/WB following someone around and ragging on him.

As for your question, the answer is, probably zero.

Let's see, does she post on a Sunday and is she envious of her neighbour's sheep??

You shall have no other Gods but me.
You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
Respect your father and mother.
You must not kill.
You must not commit adultery.
You must not steal.
You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.

DamnYankee
07-28-2009, 06:57 AM
Because your an ass, Southie......you can't/won't comprehend anything I post that takes the wind out of your sails...admitting I was spoofed and it's no big deal REALLY grinds your gears, because like I said, YOU and your ilk got your panties in a wad because of Lady T's spoof. She did exactly what she set out to do...piss you off.

Grow up, Southie. Follow my lead, stop your repeating lies and bullshit in spite of recorded posts to the contrary. Or continue to be a neocon braying ass with some predictable last word attempt at saving your dignity. I'm done with you here.Typical Taichi post, just as predicted. LOL!

christiefan915
07-28-2009, 08:36 AM

The question was how many she hasn't broken, not how many she has.

christiefan915
07-28-2009, 08:41 AM
If you disable signatures in thread display options you can get rid of the arsehole's peurile attempts at humour.

Thanks! That was a big help.

christiefan915
07-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Let's see, does she post on a Sunday and is she envious of her neighbour's sheep??

You must not kill.
You must not steal.
You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.

She definitely makes an idol of herself and as for number's 3 and 8 ... (best explained by an ellipse).

egordon0315
07-28-2009, 03:17 PM

I can't find that option. Where is it?

Minister of Truth
07-28-2009, 06:39 PM

You must not kill.
You must not steal.

The Sabbath is still Saturday, according to the Catholic Church, at least. Sunday merely replaced it as the day of rest, worship, etc. because it was the day of the Resurrection...

We also number them differently. Merge 1 & 2 and split 10 into two separate ones. Besides, the US Supreme Court ruled that a wife is not a man's property...

cancel2 2022
07-29-2009, 03:10 AM
I can't find that option. Where is it?

Go to User CP>Edit Options>Thread Display Options, click on Show Signature
to remove tick.

cancel2 2022
07-29-2009, 03:16 AM
The Sabbath is still Saturday, according to the Catholic Church, at least. Sunday merely replaced it as the day of rest, worship, etc. because it was the day of the Resurrection...

We also number them differently. Merge 1 & 2 and split 10 into two separate ones. Besides, the US Supreme Court ruled that a wife is not a man's property...

I was born a Catholic and it's always been on a Sunday, so I don't know how far back you are going? The Sabbath is on a Saturday for Jews but she is not Jewish. Anyway, you are missing the point, the nice Christian lady has broken nearly all of the commandments to which she holds so dear.

meme-me
07-29-2009, 03:23 AM
I was born a Catholic and it's always been on a Sunday, so I don't know how back you are going? The Sabbath is on a Saturday for Jews but she is not Jewish. Anyway, you are missing the point, the nice Christian lady has broken nearly all of the commandments to which she holds so dear.

She holds them dearly between her legs...commandments, shamanments!

cancel2 2022
07-29-2009, 03:26 AM
It's a good thing that you are too old to have any more children of your own.

Listen up, asshole. I lost a child. It has affected everything in my life since then. If you can't understand the pain that a bereaved parent feels every second since, then you have NO soul. Oh. I forgot. You lost a grandchild. Well, I lost a cat, too. But it wasn't your child.

"All the messages"? Try one.

Asking friends for hugs in the time of remembrance of a devastating loss is not a pity party. It is reaching out for compassion, a concept that you and yours don't comprehend. Christie and Frog are my wonderful friends and they responded to my need for a hug and a kiss. It helped.

And no matter how their politics grate on my nerves, you will NEVER again reach the level of friendship for me that they have.

So go back to the shrews that you call friends and leave me alone.

I actually think that he gets some kind of perverse satisfaction in playing these pathetic games, you can only pity the poor sods that come his way as a Juvenile Corrections Officer, I'm not sure if the juvenile applies to him or his charges though.

meme-me
07-29-2009, 03:31 AM
So all the messages that you left chrispie and froggie weren't one??
How did that bottle of scotch work??

Do you yell jump to the person about to leap to their death?

It has been said about you...
Freedom was endowed with a stupidity which by the least little stretch would go around the globe four times and tie. MT

Cancel5
07-29-2009, 03:42 AM

Freedom was endowed with a stupidity which by the least little stretch would go around the globe four times and tie. MT

Oh, dear, you have greatly underestimated his ability to be stupid!

cancel2 2022
07-29-2009, 03:43 AM

He would probably push them off.

USFREEDOM911
08-02-2009, 03:31 PM

This just proves that I pwn you, timmie.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

USFREEDOM911
08-02-2009, 03:33 PM
I actually think that he gets some kind of perverse satisfaction in playing these pathetic games, you can only pity the poor sods that come his way as a Juvenile Corrections Officer, I'm not sure if the juvenile applies to him or his charges though.

Well, at least you're good as an enabler.
But you are the only one that I've seen make a profession out of it. :cof1:

USFREEDOM911
08-02-2009, 03:34 PM

Why??

Are you getting ready to jump??

USFREEDOM911
08-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Oh, dear, you have greatly underestimated his ability to be stupid!

I see that you've finished your bowl of "Bitch-O-Wheat" and are opening your pie hole for desert.

But then, you left all of this on the other board; HUH!!

meme
08-02-2009, 03:39 PM
I see that you've finished your bowl of "Bitch-O-Wheat" and are opening your pie hole for desert.

now is she not only using the troll, meme-me, she is now talking back to it..:eek:

of course we all know the troll has been banned...snort

cancel2 2022
08-02-2009, 05:06 PM

I have never ever seen you say anything original, even your latest signature was ripped off from Threedee.

TuTu Monroe
08-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I have never ever seen you say anything original, even your latest signature was ripped off from Threedee.

Actually, he got his latest signature from the list of smilies here.

Canceled2
08-02-2009, 06:39 PM

Shhhhhhhhhhh...I don't think Tom has caught on that the smile icon box expands.

Canceled1
08-02-2009, 07:44 PM

More to the point, he got the smilie he uses in his signature line from the list of smilies that EVERYONE can access and use.

That Tom has to always take it one exaggerated step further!

You don't think Free gets to him, do you?????!!!! :eek:

TuTu Monroe
08-02-2009, 07:52 PM

We both know how kinky Tom can get.

USFREEDOM911
08-03-2009, 01:26 AM

froggie??

I didn't know you were trolling timmie!!

USFREEDOM911
08-03-2009, 01:27 AM
More to the point, he got the smilie he uses in his signature line from the list of smilies that EVERYONE can access and use.

He's just pissed, because he can't think of anything that could reply to the signature.
Well, not without looking desperate; AGAIN.

cancel2 2022
08-03-2009, 03:42 AM

Yes because that is some deep dark secret that only birthers, IDers and other assorted flotsam and jetsam could possibly understand. I guess the [More] box at the bottom is some kind of code known only to a chosen few.

cancel2 2022
08-03-2009, 05:16 AM

Yep, I'm really pissed off (http://www.thedesignblog.org/entry/axixa-public-urinal-add-decency-to-pissing-on-walls/).

Minister of Truth
08-03-2009, 01:55 PM

Well, its only an emoticon on this site because I came accross it, used it on this site, it became popular, and so I found an appropriately smaller version of it (the one that appears here) and Damo added it to the list.

Granted, none of you newbies would have known about this, and I never foresaw it as a signiture feature...

Canceled1
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Well, its only an emoticon on this site because I came accross it, used it on this site, it became popular, and so I found an appropriately smaller version of it (the one that appears here) and Damo added it to the list.

Granted, none of you newbies would have known about this, and I never foresaw it as a signiture feature...

:gives:? That it bothers Tom so much is the MOST fun!

:rofl:

cancel2 2022
08-03-2009, 02:49 PM

I knew because you talked about it earlier, it just proves my point that he is totally incapable of original thought.

Minister of Truth
08-03-2009, 03:18 PM
I knew because you talked about it earlier, it just proves my point that he is totally incapable of original thought.

Yeah, I meant before that...

So... do you really feel screwed by the rest of the world, as the signiture line suggests? :pke:

cancel2 2022
08-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I meant before that...

So... do you really feel screwed by the rest of the world, as the signiture line suggests? :pke:

If the rest of his brain was as fertile as his imagination, he would qualify as slightly above braindead.

TuTu Monroe
08-03-2009, 03:50 PM

Oh, YOU are the troublemaker. I C. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

USFREEDOM911
08-03-2009, 06:33 PM

But tiimmie FEELS that I ripped it of, from you.

Are you suggesting that he is in error??

USFREEDOM911
08-03-2009, 06:36 PM
If the rest of his brain was as fertile as his imagination, he would qualify as slightly above braindead.

Would you like for me to remove the emoticon from my signature line??

Canceled1
08-03-2009, 06:37 PM

I say we get out the Hubble Telescope and have a closer look at it.... :rolleyes:

Minister of Truth
08-03-2009, 09:44 PM

To error is [insert your least favorite baseball player] !!!

:clink:

cancel2 2022
08-04-2009, 07:23 AM

I am suggesting that you are a error.

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
I am suggesting that you are a error.

Diid you mean "an" error; because it seems that you errored, while posting about an error.
Does that mean you were in error, or that you are an error??

cancel2 2022
08-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Diid you mean "an" error; because it seems that you errored, while posting about an error.
Does that mean you were in error, or that you are an error??

It seems that my numerous attempts to teach you the difference between a and an have finally paid off. I will now no longer respond to your juvenile posts thereby restoring you to your rightful place in the shit pile. Your erstwhile attempt to be a latter day scholiastva has failed as you do not have the erudition or intelligence that he had albeit you are as stubborn and right wing.

USFREEDOM911
08-05-2009, 03:37 AM
It seems that my numerous attempts to teach you the difference between a and an have finally paid off. I will now no longer respond to your juvenile posts thereby restoring you to your rightful place in the shit pile. Your erstwhile attempt to be a latter day scholiastva has failed as you do not have the erudition or intelligence that he had albeit you are as stubborn and right wing.

Coward

OH, by the way; I pwn you, like you've never been pwnd before.

cancel2 2022
08-05-2009, 03:46 AM
Coward

OH, by the way; I pwn you, like you've never been pwnd before.

I will say one last thing, I knew that you would use that juvenile word pwnd because you are that predictable. Can there really be anything more pathetic than a middleaged man with grand children pretending to be a spotty teenage geek to gain some credibility?

egordon0315
08-05-2009, 04:33 AM

Take your own advice.

DamnYankee
08-05-2009, 05:30 AM
I will say one last thing, I knew that you would use that juvenile word pwnd because you are that predictable. Can there really be anything more pathetic than a middleaged man with grand children pretending to be a spotty teenage geek to gain some credibility? Age bigot alert!

cancel2 2022
08-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Age bigot alert!

Shrug off!

cancel2 2022
08-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Take your own advice.

I have.

DamnYankee
08-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Shrug off! Nevahh!

Canceled2
08-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Age bigot alert!

:lmao:

cancel2 2022
08-05-2009, 02:32 PM
:lmao:

You must spend your life picking your arse up and screwing back on, which probably explains why so many of your posts are half arsed.

Canceled1
08-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Age bigot alert!

I am sure he means it about everyone that uses that term. You do know that Tom has appointed and annointed himself The Chosen, eh?

This would be the part where you need to bow down in humble supplication and obeisance. You are in the presence of greatness, oh little and insignificant one....

http://www.visionsofjesuschrist.com/weeping89.jpg

Canceled2
08-05-2009, 06:37 PM
I am sure he means it about everyone that uses that term. You do know that Tom has appointed and annointed himself The Chosen, eh?

This would be the part where you need to bow down in humble supplication and obeisance. You are in the presence of greatness, oh little and insignificant one....

http://www.visionsofjesuschrist.com/weeping89.jpg

Funnier still is our chris has started sleuthing posters over here now! That's right she is back to being part of the google girls. I wonder when Tom will start back in as well???