PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn LIARS!

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-21-2009, 09:47 PM
I swear, I bet I can count 200 lies in the first 10 threads on this board, from people on the left! You people can't open your fucking mouths without spewing a goddamn lie! How the HELL anyone EVER believes a damn thing you say, is beyond me! If you will LIE about trivial insignificant bullshit, you'll certainly LIE about more important stuff. It just beats all I've ever seen, it's like you people have some kind of mental disease where you have to habitually be LYING your ass off to maintain function!

uscitizen
07-21-2009, 10:54 PM
speaking of liars.....you might want to check back on some threads Dix.

Taichiliberal
07-21-2009, 10:59 PM
speaking of liars.....you might want to check back on some threads Dix.

Whenever the neocon parrots can't logically or factually defend their rhetoric...they get real testy, and start these type of thread with just a primal scream of frustration. Truth and logic for like minded folk like Dixie are like sunlight and holy water to a vampire! Pity our confederate flag waving clown.

Onceler
07-21-2009, 11:07 PM
It must be difficult to read your own words, printed in context, and realize that you're completely insane....

BRUTALITOPS
07-21-2009, 11:21 PM
lol dixie is your vagina hurting?

Cancel5
07-21-2009, 11:23 PM
I swear, I bet I can count 200 lies in the first 10 threads on this board, from people on the left! You people can't open your fucking mouths without spewing a goddamn lie! How the HELL anyone EVER believes a damn thing you say, is beyond me! If you will LIE about trivial insignificant bullshit, you'll certainly LIE about more important stuff. It just beats all I've ever seen, it's like you people have some kind of mental disease where you have to habitually be LYING your ass off to maintain function!

Wow, hon, take a chill pill! You take this board far too serious! You must feel threatened? why do people feel so threatened by the left?

Cancel5
07-21-2009, 11:23 PM
lol dixie is your vagina hurting?

He needs to take it out of his purse!

Beefy
07-21-2009, 11:34 PM

How many of the "lies" are people recalling your stated positions. You recently wrote me some hate speech for recalling some of your routine, filled with the word "LIES!!! LYING LIAR!!!! LIE!!!"

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-21-2009, 11:42 PM
How many of the "lies" are people recalling your stated positions. You recently wrote me some hate speech for recalling some of your routine, filled with the word "LIES!!! LYING LIAR!!!! LIE!!!"

Oh, it's a favorite pastime of pinheads to take my words out of context and claim I've contradicted myself. Those are indeed lies, but I am mostly just talking about the positions taken by the left on any given issue... hell, it doesn't matter what it's about, I think they have to tell lies to make it through the day! Some of them probably believe if they don't tell a lie, they might be turned into Christians or something... I don't know... just saying. For some unknown reason, lefties here just want to continuously post lie after lie about anything and everything, as if they can't help but to lie with every breath. It's really quite amazing to me... but what is more astonishing is, they actually think people don't realize it! They think they remain credible and trustworthy, in spite of their incessant lying. That's really fucked in the head, if you ask me.

Beefy
07-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh, it's a favorite pastime of pinheads to take my words out of context and claim I've contradicted myself. Those are indeed lies, but I am mostly just talking about the positions taken by the left on any given issue... hell, it doesn't matter what it's about, I think they have to tell lies to make it through the day! Some of them probably believe if they don't tell a lie, they might be turned into Christians or something... I don't know... just saying. For some unknown reason, lefties here just want to continuously post lie after lie about anything and everything, as if they can't help but to lie with every breath. It's really quite amazing to me... but what is more astonishing is, they actually think people don't realize it! They think they remain credible and trustworthy, in spite of their incessant lying. That's really fucked in the head, if you ask me.

Politics = lies. And the worst part about it is that when someone is caught in a blatant lie, they merely start tap dancing and then change the context of the conversation or change the subject. Its all very tiresome.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Politics = lies. And the worst part about it is that when someone is caught in a blatant lie, they merely start tap dancing and then change the context of the conversation or change the subject. Its all very tiresome.

This goes WAY beyond political lying or spin, this is some sick mental problem they have. At least twice today, maybe more, some jerk pinhead has posted an absolute LIE about something I said, not in one single thread, but they posted in TWO threads! It's like, it wasn't good enough to just post the lie once, they had to post it twice, for good measure! I mean, what the fuck is up with that? Why are they so obsessed with LYING about what I've said? I can understand it frustrates them to not be able to refute my brilliant points in debate, but good grief, this is ridiculous! It doesn't "WIN" the argument to run find some obscure post I made in 2006 and start squawking about how I've contradicted myself! Pretending that I have said things I haven't ever said, or taking things way out of the context they were presented, does absolutely nothing to prove your points in a debate about abortion or racism.

I don't see people from the right doing this kind of warped twisted bullshit with people on the left. It just doesn't happen. For the most part, people on the right want a valid and legitimate discussion of the issues, without the rhetoric, and without the distractions and distortions. It's just a shame we have to wade through page after page of habitual liars and their mental delusions.

Beefy
07-22-2009, 12:03 AM
Dix, lets have an example here. So far this is arbitrary.

BRUTALITOPS
07-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh, it's a favorite pastime of myself, fucked in your ass to maintain function! It's what I think about, It's really quite amazing to me... I am mostly just talking about the positions by the left, I swear, I bet I can count 200 through the day.

Some of them fuck me mouth. I just want to continuously in spite of their incessant spewing.

what was that about context?

Cypress
07-22-2009, 11:08 AM
Goddamn LIARS!

Tissue? :(

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Tissue? :(

Need tissues for projection?
At least that is how I see it.

BRUTALITOPS
07-22-2009, 12:03 PM
no one is commenting on my awesome quote of dixie????

Mott the Hoople
07-22-2009, 12:10 PM
what was that about context?Here's Dixie's context. I "Dixie" made an outrageous claim. Someone disputed my claim by presenting relevent facts, ergo, they are liars.

I think that's fits Dixie's context nicely.

Cypress
07-22-2009, 01:26 PM
This goes WAY beyond political lying or spin, this is some sick mental problem they have! At least twice today, maybe more, some jerk pinhead has posted an absolute LIE about something I said, not in one single thread, but they posted in TWO threads! It's like, it wasn't good enough to just post the lie once, they had to post it twice, for good measure! I mean, what the fuck is up with that? Why are they so obsessed with LYING about what I've said? ......

I don't see people from the right doing this kind of warped twisted bullshit with people on the left. It just doesn't happen.

http://www.splendicity.com/makeupminute/files/2009/01/kleenex.jpg :(:(:(

Calm down. You are taking this message board crap too seriously. Are you suffering from excess estrogen?

I don't know how you are going to survive 8 years of Obama. I spent close to 8 years of the Bush regime being called everything from a liberal traitor, to a lying communist hack, to a terrorist sympathizer. I never had a meltdown. This is political theater, and a way to blow off steam.

I just posted your own words, after you whined that I was lying about what you said about abortion. Everyone can see your own words, and the full context in black and white. You can either choose to try to spin your way out of your own words, you can choose to own up to them, or you can whine about it. That's really you're only three choices. Whining seems, to me, to be the least palatable choice.

Cancel 2016.2
07-22-2009, 01:39 PM
no one is commenting on my awesome quote of dixie????

No, no we are not. You just have an axe to grind.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Prissy, you DO lie, you ARE a liberal traitor, you ARE a lying communist hack, you ARE a terrorist sympathizer! You can't debate the issues, so you run off and find some "quote" I made from 3 years ago, and present it out of context to DISTRACT from the issue you can't debate! You must think this makes you some kind of Pinhead Genius, but that is an oxymoron. I would say you are a piece of dog shit, but that would be insulting to the dog and his shit. You are the lowest form of living organism on the planet, and the CDC should quarantine you to ensure you don't ever procreate. I would say you deserve to be shot in the head, but that would be a total waste of good ammo.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 01:44 PM

LOL!

Oh man! That was some "legendary" pwnage. So much so, he's still pissed about it!

dixie - the legend.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Prissy, you DO lie, you ARE a liberal traitor, you ARE a lying communist hack, you ARE a terrorist sympathizer! You can't debate the issues, so you run off and find some "quote" I made from 3 years ago, and present it out of context to DISTRACT from the issue you can't debate! You must think this makes you some kind of Pinhead Genius, but that is an oxymoron. I would say you are a piece of dog shit, but that would be insulting to the dog and his shit. You are the lowest form of living organism on the planet, and the CDC should quarantine you to ensure you don't ever procreate. I would say you deserve to be shot in the head, but that would be a total waste of good ammo.

LMAO by "finding some quote" you mean elaborating and substantiating his claims, then well yes, most of us libs on this site are guilty as charged.

Oh...the horror......

Man, I miss this board. I forgot how easy it was to own you tools.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 01:57 PM
LOL!

Oh man! That was some "legendary" pwnage. So much so, he's still pissed about it!

dixie - the legend.

I'm not pissed about anything except this mole on my back with a hair growing out of it which I can't reach. That pisses me off, you are just amusement... but to be honest, you are all getting to be very boring and predictable. Why do I need to sit here everyday and read thread after thread of liberal bullshit and lies? Why do I need to read page after page of distractions, distortions, slanderous garbage, and liberal yuck-yuck? It's almost as insanely stupid as the pinheads posting this crap!

You haven't "pwned" anything, except the Jackass of the Day Award! You routinely show what a hypocritical judgmental bigot you are, and your pinhead cohorts chime right in with you on your bigoted hate speech. You are just as big a piece of shit as Prissy, except you have that black thing going for you, so that makes you some kind of fucking goddess to the liberals, you have black pigment in your skin so it's impossible for your mind to contain racist prejudiced stereotypical thoughts. You're a black woman democrat, so that fucking makes you a foremost expert on who IS or ISN'T a racist, and your profound opinion is above reproach.

Next time you take a shit, take a sniff... I bet it stinks just like all other shit. This might come as a total shock to you, but we don't have to tell your fan club!

maineman
07-22-2009, 02:00 PM
it's like Dixie thinks there is some statute of limitations on quotations....

does he really think that just because he said something three years ago that he is somehow not responsible for the statement?

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm not pissed about anything except this mole on my back with a hair growing out of it which I can't reach. That pisses me off, you are just amusement... but to be honest, you are all getting to be very boring and predictable. Why do I need to sit here everyday and read thread after thread of liberal bullshit and lies? Why do I need to read page after page of distractions, distortions, slanderous garbage, and liberal yuck-yuck? It's almost as insanely stupid as the pinheads posting this crap!

You haven't "pwned" anything, except the Jackass of the Day Award! You routinely show what a hypocritical judgmental bigot you are, and your pinhead cohorts chime right in with you on your bigoted hate speech. You are just as big a piece of shit as Prissy, except you have that black thing going for you, so that makes you some kind of fucking goddess to the liberals, you have black pigment in your skin so it's impossible for your mind to contain racist prejudiced stereotypical thoughts. You're a black woman democrat, so that fucking makes you a foremost expert on who IS or ISN'T a racist, and your profound opinion is above reproach.

Next time you take a shit, take a sniff... I bet it stinks just like all other shit. This might come as a total shock to you, but we don't have to tell your fan club!

LMAO. ahhh, look at that. Dixie's becoming completely undone.:cof1:

But you bring up a good point. Why do you come here day in and day out only to contradict yourself?

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:05 PM

does he really think that just because he said something three years ago that he is somehow not responsible for the statement?

:lmao:

Well, that's what happens when you've tapped yourself into a corner. You have to arbitrarily pick out what's fair game and not. And apparently calling everyone a liar helps your cause too.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
I just posted your own words, after you whined that I was lying about what you said about abortion. Everyone can see your own words, and the full context in black and white.

No, people can't see the context unless they read the entire thread and understand the point I was making. To ILLUSTRATE how we as a society often establish laws based on "the common good" as opposed to "our personal preferences" I gave an absurd example of a "personal preference" and said this would be how I would do things if I were the King. The point was, to get you to see that we don't live in a society where the INDIVIDUAL gets to decide how all the rest of society lives! The point was, it doesn't matter what MY personal preferences are, it has nothing to do with what I feel our collective society establishes as the law we must all adhere to. THAT was the context the quote was made in, and you have not once indicated that context. No, you want to take the "absurd example" I made for illustration purposes, and CLAIM that this represents my true personal viewpoint. If you read the thread the quote was made in, you will find I spent the next 4 pages explaining this in full detail to those who may have been confused by what I said. But you are a bigoted judgmental prick who didn't want to hear an explanation, and still refuse to accept the explanation, because you think you have something to bash me with. FUCK YOU!

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
No, people can't see the context unless they read the entire thread and understand the point I was making. To ILLUSTRATE how we as a society often establish laws based on "the common good" as opposed to "our personal preferences" I gave an absurd example of a "personal preference" and said this would be how I would do things if I were the King. The point was, to get you to see that we don't live in a society where the INDIVIDUAL gets to decide how all the rest of society lives! The point was, it doesn't matter what MY personal preferences are, it has nothing to do with what I feel our collective society establishes as the law we must all adhere to. THAT was the context the quote was made in, and you have not once indicated that context. No, you want to take the "absurd example" I made for illustration purposes, and CLAIM that this represents my true personal viewpoint. If you read the thread the quote was made in, you will find I spent the next 4 pages explaining this in full detail to those who may have been confused by what I said. But you are a bigoted judgmental prick who didn't want to hear an explanation, and still refuse to accept the explanation, because you think you have something to bash me with. FUCK YOU!

LMAO.....ummmm, isn't that what cypress said? you personally wanted to stone abortion patients? No mentioned you trying to get stonings passed through congress. you're trying to pretend this is a debate about legislation or law. Nope. we're just all marveling at how inconsistent you are.

So, you're backed into a corner you've whined, you've lashed out, you've played the race card.....I wonder what's next...

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 02:27 PM

You posted this same dribble in the other thread too. I have no idea why you think it helps you. You quote the context, but it doesn't change the fact that you prefer to have women who abort stoned to death. This is fucking funny as shit, but kind of tragic that you don't get it.

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Dixie freaks out and tries to shove a remove up his ass after LadyT/Cypress pwns him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc"

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 02:31 PM
LMAO.....ummmm, isn't that what cypress said? you personally wanted to stone abortion patients? No mentioned you trying to get stonings passed through congress. you're trying to pretend this is a debate about legislation or law. Nope. we're just all marveling at how inconsistent you are.

So, you're backed into a corner you've whined, you've lashed out, you've played the race card.....I wonder what's next...

Wow, laughing about racism? What would your ancestors think? Laughing about someone wanting to personally stone abortion patients? What would your liberal scumbag women friends think? You sure do find humor in the strangest fruit, don't you? I mean, to be here laughing out loud, laughing your ass off as a matter of fact... WOW! Just WOW! I guess we can take it you personally consider racism and stoning abortion patients a big joke, since you are laughing so hard about it? Those are YOUR words, not mine! Oh well, I guess you will forever have to live with your quotes, and be constantly made a fool of, because you said it! I would have never thought a black woman would find such humor in racism and abortion stonings, but you obviously do, it's right there in black and white on the message board!

Context? Oh the only "context" I see is you being humored by racism and abortion stonings. No need to try and explain yourself, your "LMAO" speaks for itself.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Dixie freaks out and tries to shove a remove up his ass after LadyT/Cypress pwns him:

YouTube - Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc)

LMAO, the kid that put the camera there is AWESOME!

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow, laughing about racism? What would your ancestors think? Laughing about someone wanting to personally stone abortion patients? What would your liberal scumbag women friends think? You sure do find humor in the strangest fruit, don't you? I mean, to be here laughing out loud, laughing your ass off as a matter of fact... WOW! Just WOW! I guess we can take it you personally consider racism and stoning abortion patients a big joke, since you are laughing so hard about it? Those are YOUR words, not mine! Oh well, I guess you will forever have to live with your quotes, and be constantly made a fool of, because you said it! I would have never thought a black woman would find such humor in racism and abortion stonings, but you obviously do, it's right there in black and white on the message board!

Context? Oh the only "context" I see is you being humored by racism and abortion stonings. No need to try and explain yourself, your "LMAO" speaks for itself.

LOL

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:41 PM

awwww, loooky here. Dixie's trying to play the race card hard now - sorry, I'm unaffected and you will never succeed in getting me to lose my cool the way you do. You get an E effort though.

LOL, no matter how hard you try, or whatever assinine opinions you try to project on to me, YOU WORDS ARE INCONSISTENT. And guess what, we're going to throw them back in your face especially when you tolerate nazi ideals or consider something racist a valid opinion.

So, why don't you try to tell us again how my being black somehow means that what you said was consistent. I'm sure if you do it a third time it will surely work.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Dixie, the Southerners, New Schtick:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but you'e Blaaaaaaaaaaaack

Mott the Hoople
07-22-2009, 02:45 PM
[IMG] I spent close to 8 years of the Bush regime being called everything from a liberal traitor, to a lying communist hack, to a terrorist sympathizer. I never had a meltdown. You mean you're not??!! :eek:

Mott the Hoople
07-22-2009, 02:48 PM

does he really think that just because he said something three years ago that he is somehow not responsible for the statement?Say what you want to about Dixie, this place would be dead with out him. He may be insane but he's never boring! :)

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm pretty sure saying you didn't say something that you did say is LYING Dixie. Casting stones in glass houses is poor technique.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Say what you want to about Dixie, this place would be dead with out him. He may be insane but he's never boring! :)

I still stand by the fact that he's actually smarter than the latest influx of crazy right wing retards. At least he can formulate paragraphs and come up with sentences beyond "jizz", "slut", "bitch", <insert random crude insult>. They may be fundamentally contradictory to his other ideas, or be unsubstantiated, and he will more than likely change his views to fit into the latest round of 'debate', mind you, but they are a step above the stalkers, meme, bravo, et al....

And yeah you're right. Without some conservative to constantly pwn, it would get boring.

here's to you dixie, the legend....:clink:

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Dixie, the Southerners, New Schtick:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but you'e Blaaaaaaaaaaaack

Remember, he's not racist! He only says people with racist views based on their religion have a valid viewpoint!

Taichiliberal
07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Remember, he's not racist! He only says people with racist views based on their religion have a valid viewpoint!

Hmmm, that's what the Taliban says!

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 03:57 PM

Says the guy who has a moniker which mocks how black people talk (I Be One). Problem is, you are retarded and you lie. What I actually said, and you never could refute, is that people who have a valid religious viewpoint are not racist. But hey, that's okay, Lady Tuna likes your nose buried deep in her huge black ass almost as much as you like putting it there. She probably has a little lawn jockey that looks like you in her front yard.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 03:58 PM

Hahaha! True!

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM

Hey, if God ordains it it can't be racist or discriminatory. I mean, treating women badly falls into that as well. Dixie would agree, even though he made threads about how we need to defeat the Taliban because of how they treat women (in part). It's a valid religious viewpoint!!

This is another perfect example of how Dixie contradicts himself. I should go dig up that thread about women's rights.

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Dixie, apart from contradicting yourself, what kind of hobbies do you have? I think we might have a lot in common. Check out my list of favorites.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry you racist prick, were you talking to me?

BRUTALITOPS
07-22-2009, 04:08 PM
what about that time you said hitler was admirable dixie? and that he only took the holocaust "a little overboard?" quit trying to hide from your words, whatever point you were making, you need to be more judicious in your word selection

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm sorry you racist prick, were you talking to me?

Um, do I need to remind you that you just attacked LadyT for being black?

Taichiliberal
07-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Hey, if God ordains it it can't be racist or discriminatory. I mean, treating women badly falls into that as well. Dixie would agree, even though he made threads about how we need to defeat the Taliban because of how they treat women (in part). It's a valid religious viewpoint!!

This is another perfect example of how Dixie contradicts himself. I should go dig up that thread about women's rights.

Don't bother....all one has to do is follow the chronological order of the posts on this thread to see your point.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 04:12 PM
what about that time you said hitler was admirable dixie? and that he only took the holocaust "a little overboard?" quit trying to hide from your words, whatever point you were making, you need to be more judicious in your word selection

Oh yeah - I remember that! Gems I tell u, gems. I only wish we could go back as far as pol.com to pull up stuff.

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Anyone know where the "I LOVE GEORGE W BUSH" thread went?

LadyT
07-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Anyone know where the "I LOVE GEORGE W BUSH" thread went?

That was on fp.com

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 04:36 PM
I recently reposted it here.

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:40 PM
I recently reposted it here.

Do link me. Yurt posted a retarded thread about Obama in jeans and it was a perfect opportunity for it.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM

No, I don't recall ever saying I admired Hitler. I do remember when you were all upset that Beefy rejected your romantic advances. You cried in PM's to me for a week over that! Oh dixie, what am I going to do? Beefy meant the world to me... I would have given him anything... doesn't he understand I am in love with him and can't live without him? To think, I spent all that time calming you down and helping you cope with the jolt, and this is how you repay me?

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM
bumped

Although it looks like a bit is snipped out of it.

I found it on here.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Um, do I need to remind you that you just attacked LadyT for being black?

Aww... I didn't attack her for being black, I attacked her for being a nitwit retard like you.

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Aww... I didn't attack her for being black, I attacked her for being a nitwit retard like you.

Cept you didn't say nitwit retard. You said black.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 04:45 PM
No, I don't recall ever saying I admired Hitler. I do remember when you were all upset that Beefy rejected your romantic advances. You cried in PM's to me for a week over that! Oh dixie, what am I going to do? Beefy meant the world to me... I would have given him anything... doesn't he understand I am in love with him and can't live without him? To think, I spent all that time calming you down and helping you cope with the jolt, and this is how you repay me?

You don't recall saying a lot of things. As we've demonstrated what you say now has no correlation to what you've said before. My money's on you admiring Hitler.

BRUTALITOPS
07-22-2009, 04:45 PM

could anyone blame me? he's such a stud

LadyT
07-22-2009, 04:51 PM

.....except you have that black thing going for you, so that makes you some kind of fucking goddess to the liberals, you have black pigment in your skin so it's impossible for your mind to contain racist prejudiced stereotypical thoughts. You're a black woman democrat, so that fucking makes you a foremost expert on who IS or ISN'T a racist, and your profound opinion is above reproach.....

But Dixie isn't racist. Its not racist to make assumptions about someone based on their race.

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 04:53 PM
But Dixie isn't racist. Its not racist to make assumptions about someone based on their race.

:D

Dixie is a legend in his own mind.

As I have said before Dixie is handy to have around. Read his advise or stance and turn it 180 and you will likely be correct.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 05:09 PM
The meltdown continues....

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/pinheads-resort-bumping-3-year-old-threads-t19858.html?p=474235

:corn:

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Cept you didn't say nitwit retard. You said black.

Ooooooooooo... I said "BLACK" so that must mean I am a card carrying member of the Aryan Nation! Yep, I am their only German/Japanese/Cherokee/African/Italian/Spanish/English/Irish member in good standing! .......They call me "MUTT!"

LadyT
07-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Ooooooooooo... I said "BLACK" so that must mean I am a card carrying member of the Aryan Nation! Yep, I am their only German/Japanese/Cherokee/African/Italian/Spanish/English/Irish member in good standing! .......They call me "MUTT!"

- Hyperbolic Strawman......check

Taichiliberal
07-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Dixie
Ooooooooooo... I said "BLACK" so that must mean I am a card carrying member of the Aryan Nation! Yep, I am their only German/Japanese/Cherokee/African/Italian/Spanish/English/Irish member in good standing! .......They call me "MUTT

- Hyperbolic Strawman......check

Classic! This guy is so full of it he must have brown eyes! So he's a human UN who waves the Confederate Flag and justifies racism/bigotry so long as it's part of a religious text....yeah, and there's a bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap.

You've got him so frustrated at not being able to BS past you that he doesn't know which way is up. Keep it up as long as you can before your sides split with laughter or you get bored.

Cypress
07-22-2009, 05:31 PM
You are just as big a piece of shit as Prissy, except you have that black thing going for you, so that makes you some kind of fucking goddess to the liberals, you have black pigment in your skin so it's impossible for your mind to contain racist prejudiced stereotypical thoughts. You're a black woman democrat, so that fucking makes you a foremost expert on who IS or ISN'T a racist, and your profound opinion is above reproach.

LOL, oh man this is great! Dixie, I think I'm inching you closer to outing yourself as a full fledged klansman.

You are the lowest form of living organism on the planet, and the CDC should quarantine you to ensure you don't ever procreate. I would say you deserve to be shot in the head, but that would be a total waste of good ammo.

:lolup:, oh man the ownage must have been bad to get a death wish. Yo Dixie, you're like the second con in the last few days who said they wished I was dead. Cheer up man, all I did was use your exact quote, the full context, and gave the link. Why would that piss you off?

Man, when the eff did some of the Cons on this board get all Jefferey Dahlmer?

LadyT
07-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Classic! This guy is so full of it he must have brown eyes! So he's a human UN who waves the Confederate Flag and justifies racism/bigotry so long as it's part of a religious text....yeah, and there's a bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap.

You've got him so frustrated at not being able to BS past you that he doesn't know which way is up. Keep it up as long as you can before your sides split with laughter or you get bored.

LOL, what's really funny is he's trying to get me in the angry place that he's in. The problem for him is that its not goiing to happen. This thread is going to continue to be about him and not any strawman he tries to construct.

He can call me a bigot, call me a liar, or he can blame his fustrations on my race - however it doesn't detract from that fact that the only ammo we've presented have been his own words. I simply wanted to find out if his views extended to other religious beliefs or did he only support the racist views.

Well, I guess I got my answer. :) Thanks Dicksie.

Damocles
07-22-2009, 10:43 PM
How old you figure this kid is? (The one where he is freaking out because his mom canceled his WOW account.)

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Old enough to be long past tantrums. He needs a willow switch used on him.

Norman Paperman
07-22-2009, 10:46 PM
How old you figure this kid is? (The one where he is freaking out because his mom canceled his WOW account.)

Older than some message board members I have come across.

This is not a reference to anyone in particular, just saying...