PDA

View Full Version : For people who want a president to look great in tight jeans, I'm sorry.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-21-2009, 05:14 PM
For people who want a president to look great in tight jeans, I'm sorry.

~ Obama

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_pl827

LOL, good answer, seriously, who the ef cares what kind of jeans he wears

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 03:49 PM

~ Obama

Dixie likes his presidents in tight jeans. Ask anyone.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 04:20 PM
LOL, Yurt, you may not believe this, but Dixie seriously wrote an ode to how much he loved Bush, even in his blue jeans.

Swear to god!

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/dixies-ode-bush-t19616.html

LadyT
07-22-2009, 04:54 PM
I would totally rep usc for immortalizing that post.

BRUTALITOPS
07-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I would totally rep usc for immortalizing that post.

i will do it for you just cause im in a good mood

LadyT
07-22-2009, 05:00 PM
i will do it for you just cause im in a good mood

That deserves like 10 reps!

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Thank you, thank you very much.

Done with Elvis voice (poor imitation)

Pair that Ode to Bush off with recent posts of Dixie saying he never cared much for the liberal Bush....

Cypress
07-22-2009, 06:05 PM

~ Obama

Dixie likes male presidents in tight blue jeans. He wrote a whole love letter to bush about it.

Those Obama jeans look kinda dorky, but really who give a flying crap.

SmarterthanYou
07-22-2009, 06:40 PM
this thread is taking a very disturbing turn.

Cancel5
07-22-2009, 06:47 PM
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/dixies-ode-bush-t19616.html

Dear gawd...that was just sickening

ib1yysguy
07-22-2009, 07:14 PM
This has to be a pretty embarrassing day for Dix.

LadyT
07-22-2009, 07:38 PM
This has to be a pretty embarrassing day for Dix.

A pretty funny day for us though. And really, that's all that matters right?

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 07:40 PM
Dear gawd...that was just sickening

You had not seen that before?

Welll I guess any run by Dix for public office is trashed?

uscitizen
07-22-2009, 07:42 PM
this thread is taking a very disturbing turn.

And I kinda thought it started out that way.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 08:28 PM
as far as i can tell....dixie never said "tight"......

unless you have proof he did....you had better own up and admit you're wrong just as you guys hound him all over this board....

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM

unless you have proof he did....you had better own up and admit you're wrong just as you guys hound him all over this board....

Don't hold your breath for that one!

For the record, Dixie never said a single word about how Bush looked in jeans. (Direct quote: I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans.) That was the homoerotic minds of liberal pinheads who inferred that into what I said, as they always seem to do. I am thoroughly convinced, I could post "The Sky is Blue!" and half of them would claim the sky is not blue but green, while the other half mocked me for saying God made the sky blue!

It's how scumbuckets roll, you see!

maineman
07-22-2009, 08:37 PM

were you ever a member of the board on which Dixie posted his ode to Bush?

and if not, what are you doing in this discussion?

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 08:58 PM
were you ever a member of the board on which Dixie posted his ode to Bush?

and if not, what are you doing in this discussion?

dude.....his ode and link was posted in this thread you drunk idiot....

instead of whining and bashing as usual....why don't you find the link where dixie said tight pants.....the link is in this thread.....in case you needed a hint after all your drinks tonight

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Dixie likes male presidents in tight blue jeans. He wrote a whole love letter to bush about it.

Those Obama jeans look kinda dorky, but really who give a flying crap.

you going to back this up or admit you are either wrong or lied?

maineman
07-22-2009, 09:01 PM
dude.....his ode and link was posted in this thread you drunk idiot....

instead of whining and bashing as usual....why don't you find the link where dixie said tight pants.....the link is in this thread.....in case you needed a hint after all your drinks tonight

why do you insist on slandering me by claiming that I am drinking? Like I said...decaf green tea. that's it.

and let me get this straight: you have read dixie's ode to Bush and you don't find anything at all odd about it?

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 09:12 PM
why do you insist on slandering me by claiming that I am drinking? Like I said...decaf green tea. that's it.

and let me get this straight: you have read dixie's ode to Bush and you don't find anything at all odd about it?

your posts proves youre drinking more than "tea".....and maybe you should preach to everyone else on this board how saying one is drinking is "slander"...... go for it....tell everyone who posts drunk here openly that it is slander....

and once again....you can't answer my question, so you raise a wimpy strawman....pathetic.....

i mentioned the "tight" jeans only....

got it, good

and stop copying me by saying "got it, good" .....i said that first and you've copied me ever since....get your own saying....

maineman
07-22-2009, 09:16 PM
your posts proves youre drinking more than "tea".....and maybe you should preach to everyone else on this board how saying one is drinking is "slander"...... go for it....tell everyone who posts drunk here openly that it is slander....

and once again....you can't answer my question, so you raise a wimpy strawman....pathetic.....

i mentioned the "tight" jeans only....

got it, good

and stop copying me by saying "got it, good" .....i said that first and you've copied me ever since....get your own saying....

green tea tonight... decaf... a little bout of a-fib earlier and that is all the boss will allow.

Dixie did not specifically say "tight" jeans. What he DID say was freakin' weird.... but you obviously don't think so.

got it? good.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 09:18 PM
green tea tonight... decaf... a little bout of a-fib earlier and that is all the boss will allow.

Dixie did not specifically say "tight" jeans. What he DID say was freakin' weird.... but you obviously don't think so.

got it? good.

i never said that

i only brought up the lie by cypress about the tight jeans.....thanks for proving cypress a liar

maineman
07-22-2009, 09:22 PM
i never said that

i only brought up the lie by cypress about the tight jeans.....thanks for proving cypress a liar

answer my question from post #21
coward.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 09:24 PM
answer my question from post #21
coward.

lame.....

nothing coward....only calling you on your strawman and you call me a coward

maybe i should listen to others and not waste my time on you....you're like a broken record

and good job proving cypress lied about dixie

maineman
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
lame.....

nothing coward....only calling you on your strawman and you call me a coward

maybe i should listen to others and not waste my time on you....you're like a broken record

and good job proving cypress lied about dixie

afraid to answer the question? afraid that your new butt buddy dixie won't push your stool in for you?

why not just say so?

but I have to warn you...I think he likes girls, not guys.

Onceler
07-22-2009, 09:48 PM
you going to back this up or admit you are either wrong or lied?

Get over yourself. Dixie wrote a shameless ode to Bush, and got rightfully lambasted & ridiculed for it.

And Dixie's a total nutter; I know your sympathies are with him, but you'd do better to stick with some of the more reasonable righties on this board. Dixie asks for & receives every bit of abuse that he gets.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Get over yourself. Dixie wrote a shameless ode to Bush, and got rightfully lambasted & ridiculed for it.

And Dixie's a total nutter; I know your sympathies are with him, but you'd do better to stick with some of the more reasonable righties on this board. Dixie asks for & receives every bit of abuse that he gets.

hey....my posts in this thread about dixie was that someone lied about bush and tight pants.....

either admit that person lied....as maineman did....or simply keep quiet, your nonsense above only makes you look foolish

simple really

Onceler
07-22-2009, 10:26 PM
hey....my posts in this thread about dixie was that someone lied about bush and tight pants.....

either admit that person lied....as maineman did....or simply keep quiet, your nonsense above only makes you look foolish

simple really

No; you look foolish.

When we make fun of Dixie for loving Bush in tight jeans...we are MAKING FUN OF HIM.

It looks silly for you to come waltzing in saying with indignance, "You are lying about Dixie! Apologize and admit you are wrong now!"

Dixie's post is in USC's post a few down on this page. He said nothing about tight jeans. We say tight jeans because it bothers him, and because he earned a degree of ridicule with his gushing post about Bush.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-22-2009, 11:13 PM
No; you look foolish.

When we make fun of Dixie for loving Bush in tight jeans...we are MAKING FUN OF HIM.

It looks silly for you to come waltzing in saying with indignance, "You are lying about Dixie! Apologize and admit you are wrong now!"

Dixie's post is in USC's post a few down on this page. He said nothing about tight jeans. We say tight jeans because it bothers him, and because he earned a degree of ridicule with his gushing post about Bush.

Translation: We tell absolute lies and distort the facts because that seems to anger Dixie, and that is really all we care about doing these days. We really don't give a shit if we are proven to be lying through our teeth about him, because we have no shame. Don't expect us to admit we are wrong or own up to the lies we've told, because we are scumbuckets who really just don't care about honesty or integrity... we have none!

Beefy
07-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Dix must be flattered here. Hundreds of posts talking about him all the time. :rolleyes:

Onceler
07-23-2009, 05:08 AM
Translation: We tell absolute lies and distort the facts because that seems to anger Dixie, and that is really all we care about doing these days. We really don't give a shit if we are proven to be lying through our teeth about him, because we have no shame. Don't expect us to admit we are wrong or own up to the lies we've told, because we are scumbuckets who really just don't care about honesty or integrity... we have none!

Translation: "I used to be a coyote, but now I'm alright...NaaaaOOOOOO!"

maineman
07-23-2009, 05:23 AM
No; you look foolish.

bingo!

Cancel 2018. 3
07-23-2009, 10:45 AM

exactly...

its a "joke" defense....yeah, thats it....

IOW....yurt was right....dixie never said that and since he is right, i will engage in the usual left tactics on this board and insult him for being right then my fellow lefties can slap me on the back and say good job

some of you guys are seriously immature and outright dishonest

Cancel 2018. 3
07-23-2009, 10:46 AM
bingo!

^lol^

told you someone would be around to slap your back onceler...

fact is i was right, dixie never said it....you guys run rampant all over the board trying to prove he lied about this or that....but its just a joke when you guys do it :rolleyes:

maineman
07-23-2009, 10:49 AM
^lol^

told you someone would be around to slap your back onceler...

fact is i was right, dixie never said it....you guys run rampant all over the board trying to prove he lied about this or that....but its just a joke when you guys do it :rolleyes:after that stunning courtroom victory.... do you have the STONES to simply answer my basic question in post #21?

Cancel 2018. 3
07-23-2009, 10:53 AM
after that stunning courtroom victory.... do you have the STONES to simply answer my basic question in post #21?

see....i told you that you were a liar about bringing my profession up...i posted where you brought it up just the day before you claimed you didn't in a thread i wasn't even talking to you....

now, i have not brought it since the other day after you requested we stop....didn't bring it up yesterday....and here you are....

you're such a pathetic liar

you're not worth the time....and again, your question is a strawman so go pound sand

maineman
07-23-2009, 10:56 AM
see....i told you that you were a liar about bringing my profession up...i posted where you brought it up just the day before you claimed you didn't in a thread i wasn't even talking to you....

now, i have not brought it since the other day after you requested we stop....didn't bring it up yesterday....and here you are....

you're such a pathetic liar

you're not worth the time....and again, your question is a strawman so go pound sand

I never mentioned your profession. your argument of this point was "courtroom-like" I congratualted you on it. "I love to watch Bush in jeans" is a totally different sentiment than "I love to watch Bush in tight jeans". I bow to your argumentative expertise, whereever it comes from.

Now... quit dodging and go answer the simple little question.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-23-2009, 11:01 AM
i've no doubt you replied to me....but i told you...i'm seriously tired of your constant lying and you are not worth it

This message is hidden because maineman is on your ignore list.

maineman
07-23-2009, 11:03 AM
run and hide yurt.... after your stunning victory!:clink:

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-23-2009, 11:07 AM
"I love to watch Bush in jeans" is a totally different sentiment than "I love to watch Bush in tight jeans".

And "I love to see Bush do an interview in jeans" is a TOTALLY different sentiment than "I love to watch Bush in jeans!" In fact, they don't even come remotely close to one another, except in the sick twisted homoerotic minds of perverts like yourself.

Damocles
07-23-2009, 11:12 AM
And "I love to see Bush do an interview in jeans" is a TOTALLY different sentiment than "I love to watch Bush in jeans!" In fact, they don't even come remotely close to one another, except in the sick twisted homoerotic minds of perverts like yourself.
LOL. Dude they just do this because it gets your goat. Seriously. You had to pause a bit before you posted that. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be one of the ever-living posts that will always be remembered.

You're famous, in a JPP sense of the word...

:D

maineman
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM

like shooting fish in a barrel.:pke:

Cypress
07-23-2009, 08:49 PM
i never said that

i only brought up the lie by cypress about the tight jeans.....thanks for proving cypress a liar!

:lolup:

Oh man, this message board stuff is better than I remember.

Hey bro, I guess a lot of you cons are super sensitive, didn't mean to upset you! You are clearly unfamiliar with some basic concepts like hyperbole, message board banter, and good old fashioned just dicking around.

Like many of my estemeed liberal collegues have concluded, whenever you hear cons whining about a lib lying, or being a hack, its always just projection.

LOL, at the "cypress is a liar" comment. I get that a lot from a handful of wingnuts (see below quotes). Thanks for reminding me, I really should memorialize this post for posterity:

Posted by CYPRESS: "You're on record saying that if it were up to you, women who get abortions should be stoned to death. Your words. You're on record with that."

Again you misinterpreted something I said and took it out of context to insist I said something I did not say! You do this all the time, and everyone rightwing extremists on this board with an ounce of honesty obsession know you do it. So continue to spew your LIES, that is all you are good for!!!!

POSTED BY DIXIE, in 2006: "If it were up to me personally, there would be no legal abortion... If any abortion occurred for any reason, it would be a crime of murder, punishable by death, preferably stoning, as God mandated in the Old Testament..... I merely made the point that I don't expect society to live by my personal beliefs, or our laws to be structured around what I personally believe”

…."My exception for rape and incest is a compromise, it doesn't mean I am a hypocrite, my personal view is not important, and I wouldn't expect society to conform to what I personally think, if I thought that was appropriate, I would advocate against all abortion and recommend stoning... IF it were up to me alone to decide. I hope that you can comprehend the context of what I stated…."

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=60083&postcount=152

Warmest Regards,

Cypress the "Liar" (!)

Cancel 2018. 3
07-23-2009, 09:29 PM
regardless....it wasn't true....i merely pointed out the irony of all you guys hounding dixie while you go around saying things are not are true about him....

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2009, 12:32 AM
LOL. Dude they just do this because it gets your goat. Seriously. You had to pause a bit before you posted that. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be one of the ever-living posts that will always be remembered.

You're famous, in a JPP sense of the word...

:D

No, I am famous in EVERY sense of the word.

It doesn't "get my goat" for pinhead idiots to spew lies, if that were the case, my goat would have been long gone by now. It does illustrate just how sorry and pathetic the lefties have become, when they spend literally hours and hours every day, coming up with lie after lie to tell about me. Creating false identities to 'mimic' me, obsessing over trivial bullshit and misinterpreted context. It's like some of them simply LIVE for that purpose in life.... I wonder who the hell is paying for that? You and I probably!

If we could go back to the day and time the "I Love Bush" thread was posted, you would clearly see it was a "response" thread to the 50 gazillion "I Hate Bush" threads being posted by every nitwit pinhead who could type. Personally, I didn't really care that much for George W. Bush... thought he was slightly better than his dad, but he was like my third choice for Republican nominee in 2000. However, in light of the fact that Pinhead Central had declared all-out war on Bush, I felt compelled to push their buttons a bit with a bit of a smart ass retort. I had no idea the little perverts were going to lie their asses off about what was posted, and create this homoerotic slander. You know, I really thought lefties had more respect for homosexuals than to use homosexuality as a weapon of insult. But I guess it's like everything else, they are just lying ass hypocrites.

Onceler
07-24-2009, 04:53 AM
" I felt compelled to push their buttons a bit "

Dixieland....

Cypress
07-24-2009, 04:26 PM
regardless....it wasn't true....i merely pointed out the irony of all you guys hounding dixie while you go around saying things are not are true about him....

well, I don't know where you were in middle school and high school when males were perfecting our testertone chops and learning the art of male banter. Were you attending cheerleader practice? We're genetically driven to give each other shit. If you can't tell hyperbole and good old fashioned shit-grinning male banter, maybe you should go play with the girls. The whole "cypress is LYING!" routine on a thread that was obviously meant to be banter, seems kind of gay. Nobody in their right mind thinks dixie is actually sexually attracted to Bush. Stop stressing out.

Cancel 2018. 3
07-24-2009, 04:40 PM
well, I don't know where you were in middle school and high school when males were perfecting our testertone chops and learning the art of male banter. Were you attending cheerleader practice? We're genetically driven to give each other shit. If you can't tell hyperbole and good old fashioned shit-grinning male banter, maybe you should go play with the girls. The whole "cypress is LYING!" routine on a thread that was obviously meant to be banter, seems kind of gay. Nobody in their right mind thinks dixie is actually sexually attracted to Bush. Stop stressing out.

i'm not stressed....just humored...

thing is...we aren't on a playground and i can't see "tone"....i've seen people make false accusations on boards all the time and given you guys penchant for going after dixie...how the hell was i to know you were just "joking"....

and if you get your facts straight....after you said it was a joke....i did not call you a liar...seems you got all worked up when someone asked for proof....yet you guys go ape over dixie and proof...

weird

Cancel5
07-24-2009, 11:14 PM

~ Obama

Seriously, you have your priorities all messed up. My President just needs to be the President.

I didn't think Bush looked good in jeans, but it wasn't a big concern of mine, seriously!