PDA

View Full Version : LOL, the stupidfilter!

FUCK THE POLICE
06-30-2009, 06:22 PM
http://stupidfilter.org/main/

It would be awesome if you could make a forum with this incorporated, Damo!

Damocles
06-30-2009, 06:28 PM
It sounds hilarious.

BRUTALITOPS
07-02-2009, 10:47 PM
why watermark I don't think you'd be anywhere nearby . . .

BRUTALITOPS
07-02-2009, 11:12 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

cancel2 2022
07-03-2009, 04:06 AM
http://stupidfilter.org/main/

It would be awesome if you could make a forum with this incorporated, Damo!

You do realise that there would be virtually no one on this forum if that was implemented.

BRUTALITOPS
07-03-2009, 04:30 AM
WOW COOL TOM NO ONE MADE THAT JOKE BEFORE!

BRUTALITOPS
07-03-2009, 04:30 AM
AND IT WASN'T SUPER OBVIOUS SOMEONE WAS GOING TO SAY IT IN THIS THREAD!

cancel2 2022
07-03-2009, 06:28 AM
AND IT WASN'T SUPER OBVIOUS SOMEONE WAS GOING TO SAY IT IN THIS THREAD!

It needed to be said and I might add that it was pretty obvious that you would come back with a suitably lame rejoinder. Do you get a cut of the profits from the adverts, if so I guess that you have a vested interest in keeping as many idiots on here as possible? It would certainly explain how you gave so many points to a gobshite like USFreedumb.

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 10:40 AM
It needed to be said and I might add that it was pretty obvious that you would come back with a suitably lame rejoinder. Do you get a cut of the profits from the adverts, if so I guess that you have a vested interest in keeping as many idiots on here as possible? It would certainly explain how you gave so many points to a gobshite like USFreedumb.

You stupid ass Tom, Free played Grinds rep point games fair and square. You could have played instead of sitting on the sidelines and bitching like a girl about it...LOL

ZappasGuitar
07-03-2009, 10:44 AM
You stupid ass Tom, Free played Grinds rep point games fair and square. You could have played instead of sitting on the sidelines and bitching like a girl about it...LOL

Somebody needs to turn the stupidfilter up a little higher, Alec's idiotic posts are still getting through...

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Somebody needs to turn the stupidfilter up a little higher, Alec's idiotic posts are still getting through...

acting so grumpy already? Miss a meal or something?

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 01:17 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's not easy being green, is it timmie??

:cof1:

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 01:18 PM
acting so grumpy already? Miss a meal or something?

STOP THE PRESSES

christiefan915
07-03-2009, 03:15 PM

:thup:

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 03:19 PM

He was whining about you having so many rep points on his wall...I never laughed so damned hard!

Now he gives another good laugh with his open whiney accusation to Grind...and he wonders why we think he's such a girl!

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 03:31 PM
He was whining about you having so many rep points on his wall...I never laughed so damned hard!

Now he gives another good laugh with his open whiney accusation to Grind...and he wonders why we think he's such a girl!

I guess he just can't stand it that he's not as popular as his mind told him he was.

cancel2 2022
07-03-2009, 03:43 PM
:thup:

The only problem I have with these rep points is that pricks like Dumbo get ideas above their station, personally I couldn't a shit about points otherwise.

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 03:46 PM
I guess he just can't stand it that he's not as popular as his mind told him he was.

Now he's gonna spin his whine... what a girl.

WinterBorn
07-03-2009, 03:51 PM
It sounds hilarious.

A stupidfilter would leave this forum with only Thorn's posts and (hopefully) Charver's humor.

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 03:53 PM
The only problem I have with these rep points is that pricks like Dumbo get ideas above their station, personally I couldn't a shit about points otherwise.

Translation:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End translation

christiefan915
07-03-2009, 07:24 PM
The only problem I have with these rep points is that pricks like Dumbo get ideas above their station, personally I couldn't give a shit about points otherwise.

Read the comments to his posts. The good posters have seen him (and by extension the "gurls") for the cretins they are. Fortunately they have each other to keep those rep points going.

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Read the comments to his posts. The good posters have seen him (and by extension the "gurls") for the cretins they are. Fortunately they have each other to keep those rep points going.

So EVERYONE that respods to me, in a positive manner, aren't "good posters". :shock:

DAMN!! :cry:

Sorry I ruined you; Damo, Grind, and everyone else that now falls under the description of not being "good posters". :whiteflag:

FUCK THE POLICE
07-03-2009, 11:28 PM

http://stupidfilter.org/demo.php

Text is likely to be stupid.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-03-2009, 11:28 PM
STOP THE PRESSES

FUCK THE POLICE
07-03-2009, 11:29 PM

FUCK THE POLICE
07-03-2009, 11:30 PM
BTW, I was really suggesting just putting it in a single forum as an experiment, not doing it sitewide.

A stupidfilter would leave this forum with only Thorn's posts and (hopefully) Charver's humor.

Text is not likely to be stupid.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Full house. Congratulations USF.

So EVERYONE that respods to me, in a positive manner, aren't "good posters". :shock:

DAMN!! :cry:

Sorry I ruined you; Damo, Grind, and everyone else that now falls under the description of not being "good posters". :whiteflag:

USFREEDOM911
07-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Full house. Congratulations USF.

OH, stop lying.
You couldn't have a full house; because you're at least 48 cards shy of a full deck.

cancel2 2022
07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
OH, stop lying.
You couldn't have a full house; because you're at least 48 cards shy of a full deck.

The only time you'll ever get a running flush is by sitting on the toilet and pulling the chain.

USFREEDOM911
07-04-2009, 07:46 PM
The only time you'll ever get a running flush is by sitting on the toilet and pulling the chain.

But; as long as you remain the Queen of England, you'll always have a Royal Flush. :cof1:

Canceled1
07-04-2009, 07:52 PM
But; as long as you remain the Queen of England, you'll always have a Royal Flush. :cof1:

And be so absurdly interested in your functions in the bathroom.

Be Afraid. Be VERY afraid! :eek:

cancel2 2022
07-04-2009, 08:03 PM

You really are an unimaginative little turd, it's only a matter of time before everybody on here, apart from a few rednecks, despise you as much as on the erstwhile AOL boards.

USFREEDOM911
07-04-2009, 08:14 PM
You really are an unimaginative little turd, it's only a matter of time before everybody on here, apart from a few rednecks, despise you as much as on the erstwhile AOL boards.

YEE HAW; that means that everyone that doesn't despise me, must be a red neck.

You can only hope; because all you have left, is hope.
You hope everyone doesn't find out what a twit you are.
You hope everyone doesn't just ignore you.
You hope that someday you'll be as important, as you think you are.
You hope that your ass and your jowls don't sag at the same rate.
You hope that your leather boy forgives you and returns.

"WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO YOU ARE"

cancel2 2022
07-04-2009, 08:22 PM

Logic isn't really your strong point but for once you are right more or less.

Canceled1
07-04-2009, 08:28 PM

Tom is an abysmal failure at pretending so hard he cares so little.

Spittin' and sputterin' with impotent fury... :readit:

cancel2 2022
07-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Tom is an abysmal failure at pretending so hard he cares so little.

Spittin' and sputterin' with impotent fury... :readit:

That reminds me whatever happened to Abysmal? I would like to offer my salutations to the pompous git.

USFREEDOM911
07-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Logic isn't really your strong point but for once you are right more or less.

You're so stupid, that you don't even realize that you just alienated a large number of posters and outed yourself as a total nitwit.

But; please continue with your rant, seeing as how you've shown that you have no imagination and/or a sense of humor.:cof1:

Canceled1
07-04-2009, 11:17 PM
You're so stupid, that you don't even realize that you just alienated a large number of posters and outed yourself as a total nitwit.

But; please continue with your rant, seeing as how you've shown that you have no imagination and/or a sense of humor.:cof1:

Tom is a pompous British Stuffed-shirt Asshole. He is so steeped in his own bullshit and faux outrage he makes pathetic look like a step up.

cancel2 2022
07-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Tom is a pompous British Stuffed-shirt Asshole. He is so steeped in his own bullshit and faux outrage he makes pathetic look like a step up.

I noticed that you edited the post, I wonder what you were originally going to say? As for your opinion, I frankly rarely give a flying fuck what you say about anything as it is all just white noise or possibly more accurately pink noise to me.

USFREEDOM911
07-06-2009, 12:18 PM
I noticed that you edited the post, I wonder what you were originally going to say? As for your opinion, I frankly rarely give a flying fuck what you say about anything as it is all just white noise or possibly more accurately pink noise to me.

So now you're using a swing, in your sexual escapades.

Everyone already knows you're a catcher; are you the swingee, or the swinger??

Canceled1
07-06-2009, 02:47 PM
So now you're using a swing, in your sexual escapades.

Everyone already knows you're a catcher; are you the swingee, or the swinger??

Yes, Tomasina is VERY GOOD indeed about not giving a flying fVck about what I say.

What a maroon!

He keeps saying: :gives:? and then whines on and on about not giving one.

Fickle just like a gurl! :p

FUCK THE POLICE
07-08-2009, 04:16 AM
Conservations like these are proof that the stupidfilter is needed.

Canceled1
07-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Conservations like these are proof that the stupidfilter is needed.

And you Waterspot are proof Resolve is needed by the caseload!

Look for the good.

That's WJWD...

cancel2 2022
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM

Look for the good.

That's WJWD...

WTFIGO

ZappasGuitar
07-12-2009, 09:52 AM

Look for the good.

That's WJWD...

WWJD?

That's hysterical coming from you.

WWJD...he WOULDN'T sit around calling other names and trade insults with others...

USFREEDOM911
07-12-2009, 10:05 PM
WWJD?

That's hysterical coming from you.

WWJD...he WOULDN'T sit around calling other names and trade insults with others...

But he would be able to make you able to eat all the twinkies you wanted and not gain an ounce.