PDA

View Full Version : Allright... The "staff" monikers end...

Damocles
06-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry LadyT, but it's becoming an issue.

USFREEDOM911
06-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Sorry LadyT, but it's becoming an issue.

Can you explain the titles meaning?

Damocles
06-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Real Staff have JPP Staff in bold below their Title. Users are able to change their title from "verified user" or "registered user" to something more personal. A couple people were putting JPP Staff into that Title bar and confusing others who believed those people were Staff.

USFREEDOM911
06-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Real Staff have JPP Staff in bold below their Title. Users are able to change their title from "verified user" or "registered user" to something more personal. A couple people were putting JPP Staff into that Title bar and confusing others who believed those people were Staff.

AH, I see.
To tell you the truth, I never payed any attention to it; except for you and Grind.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-23-2009, 03:16 AM
It was a joke when we did it and everyone knew who was doing it, but then the new guys came in and ruined everything. Damn foreigners.

USFREEDOM911
06-23-2009, 09:55 AM
It was a joke when we did it and everyone knew who was doing it, but then the new guys came in and ruined everything. Damn foreigners.

And yet again; you demonstrate that the anti-right will abuse any power they get, no matter how small it is.

Thanks

DamnYankee
06-23-2009, 01:21 PM
And yet again; you demonstrate that the anti-right will abuse any power they get, no matter how small it is.

Thanks True dat. Apparently watermark was given some mod power, which he abused and gave some to ibgayguy, who then abused it by giving me 1,000,000 neg rep points or something like that. lol what losers.

BRUTALITOPS
06-23-2009, 01:26 PM
he wasn't given any mod power he was just given a billion rep points.

DamnYankee
06-23-2009, 01:47 PM
he wasn't given any mod power he was just given a billion rep points. I was away for a long weekend and someone PM'd me voicing shock that I had received a million neg rep points, and that watermark/ ibgayguy were responsible somehow, and I also had a neg rep note from gayguy that he "destroy me". So if you care to clear that up it would be helpful. *shrug*

BRUTALITOPS
06-23-2009, 03:24 PM
lol awesome. ummm well you benefited from it because you actually have more rep points now then you did prior.

DamnYankee
06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
lol awesome. ummm well you benefited from it because you actually have more rep points now then you did prior. LOL 1bgayguy pwned once again. :)

charver
06-24-2009, 01:57 AM
I was away for a long weekend and someone PM'd me voicing shock that I had received a million neg rep points, and that watermark/ ibgayguy were responsible somehow, and I also had a neg rep note from gayguy that he "destroy me". So if you care to clear that up it would be helpful. *shrug*

Someone PM'd you "voicing shock"? :D

Whoever that was is surely a contender for the thinnest skinned person in America, no?

Although i hate to make light of the situation and wish the shocked poster good health and a speedy exit from the trauma ward.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-24-2009, 02:40 AM

Thanks

I'd just like to take this moment to say

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I wanna a bobble

:crybaby:

:chesh:

FUCK THE POLICE
06-24-2009, 02:42 AM
And, BTW,

The point of my post was that LadyT and a few other posters had made a big joke about the JPP staff monikers in the past, which made sense to everyone who was posting on this board AT THAT MOMENT. It had nothing to do with the current reputation scandal/conservative justice.

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 06:22 AM
Someone PM'd you "voicing shock"? :D

Whoever that was is surely a contender for the thinnest skinned person in America, no?

... No, just someone concerned about a friend. Do you know what that is? :pke:

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 06:23 AM
How the anti-right respond to due punishment after abusing power:

I wanna a bobble

charver
06-24-2009, 07:07 AM
No, just someone concerned about a friend. Do you know what that is? :pke:

Did they think you may take your own life because some little numbers changed on a message board?

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Did they think you may take your own life because some little numbers changed on a message board? I doubt it, but you should ask them to be sure since it's a life or death situation.

charver
06-24-2009, 07:29 AM
I doubt it, but you should ask them to be sure since it's a life or death situation.

It's obviously not been reported in the left wing media but, i have it on good authority, the loss of rep points on this very board is a major contributing factor to the current demonstrations on the streets of Iran.

Damocles
06-24-2009, 07:30 AM
It's obviously not been reported in the left wing media but, i have it on good authority, the loss of rep points on this very board is a major contributing factor to the current demonstrations on the streets of Iran.
I've heard that it contributes to the rekindling of violence in North Ireland as well as births of people named Mohamed.

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 07:35 AM
It's obviously not been reported in the left wing media but, i have it on good authority, the loss of rep points on this very board is a major contributing factor to the current demonstrations on the streets of Iran. No doubt why Ayatollah Damocles "Al Haig'd" the situation and got it under control quickly. *shrug*

Damocles
06-24-2009, 07:37 AM
No doubt why Ayatollah Damocles "Al Haig'd" the situation and got it under control quickly. *shrug*
Along with Grape Ape, of course. Don't forget Grape Ape.

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 07:41 AM
Along with Grape Ape, of course. Don't forget Grape Ape. Sorry friend but you lost me there. *shrug*

charver
06-24-2009, 07:41 AM
Along with Grape Ape, of course. Don't forget Grape Ape.

Is he a reporter with CNN?

Damocles
06-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Is he a reporter with CNN?
Of course you must have seen him!

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs9/grapeape.jpg
Here the award-winning journalist Grape Ape is seen holding a microphone.

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Apparently I missed that footnote in American Political Culture. *shrug*

charver
06-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Of course you must have seen him!

http://www.tvparty.com/bgifs9/grapeape.jpg
Here the award-winning journalist Grape Ape is seen holding a microphone.

Did his relative size not pose incredible perspective problems for his accompanying camera crew when interviewing considerably smaller guest dogs in hats, such as the one in the screen shot posted?

Damocles
06-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Did his relative size not pose incredible perspective problems for his accompanying camera crew when interviewing considerably smaller guest dogs in hats, such as the one in the screen shot posted?
That's why there are two microphones. This photo was taken after shooting the interview, which was done by standing Grape Ape off in the distance and using earpieces in order for the dog to hear him. While the difficulties were sometimes large, his journalistic style and incredible ability to get at the truth will always remain in our memories. He's retired now, and journalism has since fallen to infotainment.

WinterBorn
06-24-2009, 07:57 AM

I think he knows what that is. The point is, what the hell difference do the rep points make?

I have lots of friends. They would not waste my time voicing concern over something that has no meaning or effect.

charver
06-24-2009, 08:01 AM
That's why there are two microphones. This photo was taken after shooting the interview, which was done by standing Grape Ape off in the distance and using earpieces in order for the dog to hear him. While the difficulties were sometimes large, his journalistic style and incredible ability to get at the truth will always remain in our memories. He's retired now, and journalism has since fallen to infotainment.

His memory will live on though, even if it is just in the adoption of his ground breaking - disguising a microphone as an ice cream cone with "ICE CREAM" written on it in black marker pen - covert reporting techniques.

The BBC use this ruse in Afghanistan's Helmand province on a daily basis.

egordon0315
06-24-2009, 08:42 AM
You'd better watch out. Life and death situations to some of these people are taken really seriously. Just ask 'em.

I doubt it, but you should ask them to be sure since it's a life or death situation.

USFREEDOM911
06-24-2009, 09:41 AM

I wanna a bobble

Your behavior showed that it was past time for your feeding and to have your diaper changed.
But that has nothing to do with the FACT that you've proved that the anti-right will abuse any power they get, no matter how small that power is.

Now, thanks for playing.

Canceled1
06-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Your behavior showed that it was past time for your feeding and to have your diaper changed.
But that has nothing to do with the FACT that you've proved that the anti-right will abuse any power they get, no matter how small that power is.

Now, thanks for playing.

I think more amazing is Liz finding a way to wedge her "issue" into this discussion!

You WILL talk about me God Dammit!

:tantrum:

BRUTALITOPS
06-26-2009, 07:58 PM
i say we make ladyt an honorary member of the staff based on how cool she is.

TuTu Monroe
06-26-2009, 10:03 PM

Thanks

I've learned one big thing about the left. They love to eat
Schadenfreude Pie. Sheeeesh!!

TuTu Monroe
06-27-2009, 10:10 AM
I was away for a long weekend and someone PM'd me voicing shock that I had received a million neg rep points, and that watermark/ ibgayguy were responsible somehow, and I also had a neg rep note from gayguy that he "destroy me". So if you care to clear that up it would be helpful. *shrug*

Did he say how he would destroy you? I don't think anyone would want to mess with you, but I'd like to see them try. Usually these creeps are cowards.

You're not going to get any help with this, mark my words.

Damocles
06-27-2009, 10:12 AM
Did he say how he would destroy you? I don't think anyone would want to mess with you, but I'd like to see them try. Usually these creeps are cowards.

We already fixed the rep.

TuTu Monroe
06-27-2009, 10:12 AM

Now, thanks for playing.

You are talking to a child about 14 at the most.

TuTu Monroe
06-27-2009, 10:15 AM
You'd better watch out. Life and death situations to some of these people are taken really seriously. Just ask 'em.

You wouldn't?

ZappasGuitar
06-27-2009, 10:59 AM

I understand. Because getting neg repped in here can CERTAINLY affect so many areas of your personal life in THE REAL WORLD, they though that running and telling on another poster was the "adult" thing to do.

ZappasGuitar
06-27-2009, 11:02 AM

And don't forget all the brownie points our brown-nosing little tattletale got from grind.

ZappasGuitar
06-27-2009, 11:06 AM

Well, I bet he thinks all your brown nosing and ass kissing makes his bum feel pretty good.

BRUTALITOPS
06-27-2009, 11:33 AM
who is ass kissing in this thread, i don't see it?

ZappasGuitar
06-27-2009, 11:42 AM

Tutu is busy puckering up to SMs bum in post #36.

meme
06-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Is little Zappy having a hissy fit..

bums
brown nosers
ass kissers
little tattletales

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thbaby-crying-1.gif

Canceled1
06-27-2009, 12:54 PM

bums
brown nosers
ass kissers
little tattletales

Trust me. There is nothing little about Zappy but.... :rolleyes:

USFREEDOM911
06-27-2009, 02:40 PM

That's just zippy feeling left out.

Let him have a lick at your taint and he'll feel better.

USFREEDOM911
06-27-2009, 02:41 PM

bums
brown nosers
ass kissers
little tattletales

When doesn't the little biatch have one.

DamnYankee
06-29-2009, 07:02 AM

My guess is that 1bgayguy is in his 20's, and although I'm a bit older I'm certain that I could kick his ass back to his teenage years. *shrug*

TuTu Monroe
06-29-2009, 12:06 PM
My guess is that 1bgayguy is in his 20's, and although I'm a bit older I'm certain that I could kick his ass back to his teenage years. *shrug*

I liken him to a little weasel. I am certain you could too, along with several others at the same time.:D

DamnYankee
06-29-2009, 12:34 PM
I liken him to a little weasel. I am certain you could too, along with several others at the same time.:D He's the #1 shit poster on a board with lots of them. *shrug*

cancel2 2022
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Tutu is busy puckering up to SMs bum in post #36.

Wherever she goes it is the same story, she even did the same thing with ShootJumbo for a while.

LadyT
07-01-2009, 04:40 AM
LOL OMG. Man, you have your work your work cut out for you damo!