PDA

View Full Version : Earl - After so Many Are Banned from Your Threads - Who's Left?

LurchAddams
08-06-2022, 04:31 AM
"Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, guno, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and LurchAddams"

Enjoy your little right-wing circle-jerk. I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about :)

Pussy.

LurchAddams
08-06-2022, 04:32 AM
Why is it that all twump fans are the also the biggest cowards?

Into the Night
08-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Why is it that all twump fans are the also the biggest cowards?

LIF. Bigotry.

BidenPresident
08-07-2022, 01:38 PM
"Members banned from this thread: Jarod, evince, moon, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, guno, LV426, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Dutch Uncle, BartenderElite, Concart, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident and LurchAddams"

Enjoy your little right-wing circle-jerk. I'm sure you guys have lots to talk about :)

Pussy.

Earl is a pussy.

Hawkeye10
08-07-2022, 01:46 PM

Pussy.

WAIT!....I am not on the list?

I used to be.

ThatOwlWoman
08-07-2022, 01:53 PM

Pussy.

That's hilarious. He's on another political forum that is top heavy with RWNJs and basically an echo chamber. I guess it's not as much fun there as it is here -- posting Reichwing nonsense than barring anyone who can debunk it from commenting.

Petty people and their petty little dictatorships. If you look up the word "impotent" there's a picture of pEarl. :laugh:

PostmodernProphet
08-07-2022, 02:32 PM
the intelligent......

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:22 PM
LIF. Bigotry.

RQAA.

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Earl is a pussy.

And ironically, one of the most moronic, lying MAGA trolls. Coincidence? I think not.

BidenPresident
08-07-2022, 08:24 PM
And ironically, one of the most moronic, lying MAGA trolls. Coincidence? I think not.

I don't know why they waste their time.

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:25 PM
the intelligent......

Whoops... looks like someone fell asleep at the keyboard.

Nice post, troll.

Bite me.

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:27 PM
That's hilarious. He's on another political forum that is top heavy with RWNJs and basically an echo chamber. I guess it's not as much fun there as it is here -- posting Reichwing nonsense than barring anyone who can debunk it from commenting.

Petty people and their petty little dictatorships. If you look up the word "impotent" there's a picture of pEarl. :laugh:

Proof that MAGidiots, such as Earl, are so insecure about their bullshit they dare not let any real facts in. Then they have to work to figure out how to lie about the facts. That takes effort. And besides Earl being an idiot and a coward, he's also lazy.

BidenPresident
08-07-2022, 08:28 PM

Nice post, troll.

Bite me.

Postmodernprophet actually claims to have a masters degree. The guy has the intelligence of a 4th grader.

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:29 PM
WAIT!....I am not on the list?

I used to be.

You are too unimportant to be noticed, let alone being put on any list. Oh - unless that list is "black". You can be on those.

You're one freaky douche-nozzle. This cannot be disputed.

"Buckle up". LOL

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:30 PM
LIF. Bigotry.

SMHD.

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:42 PM
I don't know why they waste their time.

Earl it simple-minded. Therefore he's very impressionable. Ignorance foments fear - fear of the unknown.. the unknown being - <any protected class>. Earl's fear leads to anger at those who make him fearful - again, minorities speaking with strange accents or people who love people Earl does not, for example. Now, who protects the protected classes? Democrats. Therefore democrats are evil. And because they're evil it's cool to make shit up about them, like pedophile pizza basements.

On top of that, Earl is aware how ignorant he is, because any simple fact is news to him. This leads to insecurity and self-hatred.

So, in conclusion, you have stupidity and ignorance leading to rage against those you make you fearful, leading to hatred of those who try to protect those you hate, combined with the knowledge he's an idiot, and he'd just rather make bigoted, lying rants than attempt to improve himself or attempt to grasp an understanding of any issue. Also, since "Democrats are evil", according to MAGidiots like Earl, it's just fine to make any shit up about them.

LurchAddams
08-07-2022, 08:45 PM
Postmodernprophet actually claims to have a masters degree. The guy has the intelligence of a 4th grader.

PmP couldn't "master" going to the restroom correctly. His t-shirt reads, "Sorry I missed your toilet".

BidenPresident
08-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Earl it simple-minded. Therefore he's very impressionable. Ignorance foments fear - fear of the unknown.. the unknown being - <any protected class>. Earl's fear leads to anger at those who make him fearful - again, minorities speaking with strange accents or people who love people Earl does not, for example. Now, who protects the protected classes? Democrats. Therefore democrats are evil. And because they're evil it's cool to make shit up about them, like pedophile pizza basements.

On top of that, Earl is aware how ignorant he is, because any simple fact is news to him. This leads to insecurity and self-hatred.

So, in conclusion, you have stupidity and ignorance leading to rage against those you make you fearful, leading to hatred of those who try to protect those you hate, combined with the knowledge he's an idiot, and he'd just rather make bigoted, lying rants than attempt to improve himself or attempt to grasp an understanding of any issue. Also, since "Democrats are evil", according to MAGidiots like Earl, it's just fine to make any shit up about them.

Pretty good explanation.

PostmodernProphet
08-07-2022, 08:48 PM

and I'm not giving it back to you until you finish your homework.......

BidenPresident
08-07-2022, 08:50 PM
and I'm not giving it back to you until you finish your homework.......

You are an idiot.

Hawkeye10
08-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Earl makes no sense to me.

I wonder if I am dealing with a human.

ThatOwlWoman
08-08-2022, 05:50 AM
Proof that MAGidiots, such as Earl, are so insecure about their bullshit they dare not let any real facts in. Then they have to work to figure out how to lie about the facts. That takes effort. And besides Earl being an idiot and a coward, he's also lazy.

I don't think it's that bad anymore for them. Now they have dozens of RWNJ bloggers as well as twisted-news outlets like Fox, Breitbart, OAN, Gateway Pundit, etc. to pick from. You can easily tell how far their crazy meter has swung to the red by the sources they choose to post. None of those are interested in truth; they're in it for the money. The more sensational appeals they can make to low-IQ whackjobs like pEarl, the more money they make. Click click click ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching!

ThatOwlWoman
08-08-2022, 05:51 AM

Now it's a masters? I could swear I've seen him claim to have a PhD.

LurchAddams
08-08-2022, 06:00 AM
I don't think it's that bad anymore for them. Now they have dozens of RWNJ bloggers as well as twisted-news outlets like Fox, Breitbart, OAN, Gateway Pundit, etc. to pick from. You can easily tell how far their crazy meter has swung to the red by the sources they choose to post. None of those are interested in truth; they're in it for the money. The more sensational appeals they can make to low-IQ whackjobs like pEarl, the more money they make. Click click click ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching!

Truth. twumpards can't wait to trick earl into sending them money in the name of their next "big lie" only to go to the Bahamas on the funds Earl sends them.

Poor, stupid Earl :(

Cypress
08-08-2022, 06:21 AM

Pussy.

Earl, go ahead and add me to your ban list.

I don't plan on reading or responding to them. I have never seen you post anything remotely interesting, original, insightful, funny, entertaining, or particularly well-written.

RB 60
08-08-2022, 06:25 AM
https://emojiguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/AdobeStock_306758511-1536x1536.jpeg

:)

Concart
08-08-2022, 07:12 AM
Earl is a pussy.

This. First guy I blocked here.

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 10:04 AM

You can't debunk it.

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 10:05 AM

Nice post, troll.

Bite me.

LIF

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 10:06 AM

Chanting. Learn what 'fact' means. It is not a Holy Word. It is not a Universal Truth.

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Earl, go ahead and add me to your ban list.

I don't plan on reading or responding to them. I have never seen you post anything remotely interesting, original, insightful, funny, entertaining, or particularly well-written.

Lying about your ignore list again?

Cypress
08-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Lying about your ignore list again?

I don't have anyone on ignore

LurchAddams
08-08-2022, 10:28 AM
LIF

SMD

LurchAddams
08-08-2022, 10:30 AM
Chanting. Learn what 'fact' means. It is not a Holy Word. It is not a Universal Truth.

Number of votes stolen from twump in AZ, in 2020 and the names, twumptard. Or admit you're lying. Also you HAVE NOT provided this information. Right here, right now. We're waiting:

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 05:13 PM

You keep saying you do. You're lying about that too.

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Number of votes stolen from twump in AZ, in 2020 and the names, twumptard. Or admit you're lying. Also you HAVE NOT provided this information. Right here, right now. We're waiting:

RQAA

Cypress
08-08-2022, 05:20 PM
You keep saying you do. You're lying about that too.

I challenge you to search the last five years of posts and find one where I wrote I have created an ignore list.

LurchAddams
08-08-2022, 05:51 PM
RQAA

You got nothing, troll.

LurchAddams
08-08-2022, 05:52 PM
I challenge you to search the last five years of posts and find one where I wrote I have created an ignore list.

I2 t night, should get a "most things pulled out of ass" award!

Into the Night
08-08-2022, 06:19 PM

Okay. You want to deny your own argument. How typical.

Cypress
08-08-2022, 06:35 PM

So you quickly decline to accept my challenge to show proof of what you claim about me.

Those false accusations seems to happen a lot.

Into the Night
08-09-2022, 11:14 AM
So you quickly decline to accept my challenge to show proof of what you claim about me.

Those false accusations seems to happen a lot.

Into the Night
08-09-2022, 11:15 AM
You got nothing, troll.

Still mindlessly chanting your argument of the Stone, eh?

LurchAddams
08-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Still mindlessly chanting your argument of the Stone, eh?

Still no proof of your allegations troll? You got nothing.

Into the Night
08-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Still no proof of your allegations troll? You got nothing.

RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Argument by repetition fallacy (chanting).

LurchAddams
08-10-2022, 03:46 AM

Repetition of a lie. You've shown no proof. Show it or admit you don't have it. Number of fraudulent votes in AZ for Biden. Right here:

LurchAddams
08-10-2022, 03:48 AM

Also, no one knows what "stone fallacy" is, and since you're such a lying troll, no one cares ass-clown. You're so weak.

Into the Night
08-10-2022, 11:39 AM
Repetition of a lie. You've shown no proof. Show it or admit you don't have it. Number of fraudulent votes in AZ for Biden. Right here:

Attempted proof by Stone. RQAA.

Into the Night
08-10-2022, 11:40 AM
Also, no one knows what "stone fallacy" is, and since you're such a lying troll, no one cares ass-clown. You're so weak.

You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy. Discard of Identity. LIF.

LurchAddams
08-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Attempted proof by Stone. RQAA.

Oh, no. The lowbrow liar awakens, up to spread more bullshit and rage. Have a good night, Sweet cheeks :)

LurchAddams
08-10-2022, 11:43 AM
You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy. Discard of Identity. LIF.

Actually, I do speak for people who are not socially retarded like you. So, yeah. You're fucked up.

Into the Night
08-10-2022, 03:35 PM
Actually, I do speak for people who are not socially retarded like you. So, yeah. You're fucked up.

Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

LurchAddams
08-10-2022, 05:52 PM
Omniscience fallacy. Insult fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

I'm having so much fun slapping you down, twumptard.. Ah jest caint quit yoo :)

Blackwater Lunchbreak
08-11-2022, 11:37 AM

Pussy.

Like your fake little above plain politics pussy forum?

Melchizedek = Michael
08-16-2022, 05:37 PM
the intelligent......

LurchAddams
08-16-2022, 05:47 PM
Earl's still doing it. Poor guy.. can't stand people challenging his lies. Poor twumptard.

cancel2 2022
08-22-2022, 04:16 AM

Lying fucker!

Cypress
08-22-2022, 08:24 AM
Lying fucker!

Between you and me, the only one with a long history of lying and deception is you.

It is easy enough for me to scroll right past posters I consider mind numbingly boring or mentally ill. I don't need to add any posters to an ignore list.