PDA

View Full Version : is Desh dead?

BRUTALITOPS
06-17-2009, 10:58 PM
1.) She was oldish
2.) She posted almost more than anyone here, at a massive amount day by day.
3.) she suddenly stops with no mention at all.

Other facts: the last post I saw from her was that she forgot her password to evince.

desh if you are alive please post in this thread

BRUTALITOPS
06-18-2009, 01:15 AM
guys im serious O_O

Minister of Truth
06-18-2009, 01:39 AM
You should probably convert this into a poll if you want some input. It would be surprising if she had managed to kick the addiction, though...

DamnYankee
06-18-2009, 06:43 AM
Somewhere there is a website that you can set up an account that if you don't post periodically it will search obits for you, then send out posts to your favorite message boards informing them, and closing accounts and such. Desh, being liberal, apparently made no such plans for the future. *shrug*

Gawd do you think she let her cats out? :eek:

RockX
06-18-2009, 07:23 AM
LOL

After a democrat won the presidency, her life ended and no longer had any meaning. Her BDS was so bad her family left her and all she had was the comfort of food and her cats. She was found dead by the police after a neighbor complained of the smell coming from her house. Here is a photo of Desh in happier times.

Damocles
06-18-2009, 07:25 AM
My eyes are burning.

Anyway, that hideous picture notwithstanding, she's been a "friend" for a long time and I hope that nothing untoward has happened.

Minister of Truth
06-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Maybe there's a convention in Vegas of such a topic that she is obsessed with and has booked all of her time with for several weeks?

USFREEDOM911
06-18-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL

After a democrat won the presidency, her life ended and no longer had any meaning. Her BDS was so bad her family left her and all she had was the comfort of food and her cats. She was found dead by the police after a neighbor complained of the smell coming from her house. Here is a photo of Desh in happier times.

A certain Code Pink member is going to be really pissed that you found a picture of her and then posted it.

cawacko
06-19-2009, 11:49 AM
She used to say she posted on other boards as well as here. Anyone know what boards those are to check if there were any sightings of her?

Damocles
06-19-2009, 12:18 PM
She used to say she posted on other boards as well as here. Anyone know what boards those are to check if there were any sightings of her?
She was "Truthmatters" on another board that I know of, I didn't see her there.

BRUTALITOPS
06-19-2009, 12:36 PM
man my theories are always true. I'm surprised I was the first that noticed this.

BRUTALITOPS
06-19-2009, 12:36 PM
why do I have to be so smart and ahead of everybody else? RIP desh you are probably dead

uscitizen
06-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Perhaps she is on a good vacation.
Or even better she kicked her addiction.
in any case I wish you well Desh.

Tell ya what grind, give her about 2,000 points and see if she comes back.

LadyT, PM me with info if you have anything. I expect you have contact info for her.

Annie
06-19-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm the last to be concerned about her absence, seems a good thing. With that said, didn't she have a death in the family and inherit property she wanted to care for? My guess is like a good liberal, she's enriching herself at the expense of others.

uscitizen
06-19-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm the last to be concerned about her absence, seems a good thing. With that said, didn't she have a death in the family and inherit property she wanted to care for? My guess is like a good liberal, she's enriching herself at the expense of others.

I did not know Desh hired illegal immigrants?

BRUTALITOPS
06-19-2009, 06:42 PM
desh was a posting machine this is very suspicious for her to just stop entirely O_O

Immanuel
06-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Funny, I have been wondering what happened to her as well.

I have always considered her a friend despite the fact that we argue about almost everything. I have not been posting here (or anywhere) much the last month or so as my dad was battling cancer. For those of you who have not heard, my dad lost that battle last Friday.

Anyway, I've been wondering about desh as well.

Immie

USFREEDOM911
06-19-2009, 08:58 PM

I have always considered her a friend despite the fact that we argue about almost everything. I have not been posting here (or anywhere) much the last month or so as my dad was battling cancer. For those of you who have not heard, my dad lost that battle last Friday.

Immie

Sorry about your loss.

uscitizen
06-19-2009, 09:32 PM

Immie

I am sorry to hear about your Dad Immie. All my best thoughts to you and yours in your time of loss.

Immanuel
06-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you both and any who read this and express the same sentiments.

Immie

Damocles
06-19-2009, 10:42 PM
I remember when I lost my father to liver disease. I hope the knowledge of death's imminence gave you time to say a proper goodbye. I feel empathy for your loss.

Cancel 2018. 3
06-19-2009, 11:27 PM
death sucks. i fail to see what can be learned from it. so time is short. life is short. enjoy every minute. live life to the fullest. smile.

fuck that. i lived my life so that i could make as much money as possible so my brother would no longer have to live off government funds.....as soon as i start making money......................................fuck

Immanuel
06-20-2009, 05:46 AM
I remember when I lost my father to liver disease. I hope the knowledge of death's imminence gave you time to say a proper goodbye. I feel empathy for your loss.

It did and thank you.

To those who have never lost a loved one to a terrible disease, like cancer, this may sound cold-hearted, but I am actually grateful that this did not get dragged out for months on end. We were given a little over a month to adjust to the idea that dad's life was in danger and to spend some extra time with him and then when it began to take its toll, it took him in two weeks. I'm glad it did not happen over night like a heart attack but having watched him in those two weeks and knowing that things were not going to get better, I'm thankful that life took its course so quickly.

Immie

ib1yysguy
06-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Desh is Dad.

Minister of Truth
06-23-2009, 03:51 PM

Immie

I'm sorry for your loss. My best friend's dad, of extremely poor health already, succumbed to a heart attack last Monday.

BRUTALITOPS
07-09-2009, 04:35 PM
BUMP. The question still stands O_O

Mott the Hoople
07-09-2009, 06:56 PM
What about Dixie? Hell I haven't heard anything intelligent from him in years!!

Damocles
07-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Does anybody have Desh in the Funeral Pool?

Cancel 2018. 3
07-09-2009, 07:14 PM
BUMP. The question still stands O_O

darla doesn't know?

FUCK THE POLICE
07-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Her posting slowed down considerably over time. At FP, she had by far the highest count, but she never even came close to matching USC, Darla, or me during her time here.

ib1yysguy
07-09-2009, 11:51 PM
She's moved on to a better place.... another message forum without the abundant conservative idiots.

We used to have just conservatives, but somewhere along the line they all disappeared and sent their idiot cousins to post in their stead.

Beefy
07-09-2009, 11:59 PM
She's moved on to a better place.... another message forum without the abundant conservative idiots.

We used to have just conservatives, but somewhere along the line they all disappeared and sent their idiot cousins to post in their stead.

yer a idiyit.

Norman Paperman
08-19-2009, 05:03 PM
She just popped up over on another board. For those who are interested...

Annie
08-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Yep, TM is back on USMB. Gag.

uscitizen
08-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Glad to hear she is ok.