PDA

View Full Version : Back again with apologies and new energy

Solitary1
06-12-2009, 08:35 AM
My return to the scene of the addiction.

First things first though, I want to apologize for the petty nonsense I brought to this board, and should have been big enough to stop. But we all make mistakes, it is how we learn from them that matters.

Work has been busy but I still had time to write and rewrite a good bit. This place was too easy to frequent, and altogether to hard put down.

I look forward to fun and to ignoring the ones who only seek to cause problems.

Damocles
06-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Welcome back.

Solitary1
06-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Welcome back.

Thank you.

DamnYankee
06-12-2009, 08:40 AM
This will be interesting. :)

charver
06-12-2009, 08:48 AM

http://www.nbbofc.com/images/picture-013(1)ring.jpg

Solitary1
06-12-2009, 08:51 AM
http://www.nbbofc.com/images/picture-013(1)ring.jpg

No, Charver, there is no need for a ring or a bell. The first thing I did was put SM on ignore. I am back for some fun and some on topic debate.

charver
06-12-2009, 08:57 AM
No, Charver, there is no need for a ring or a bell. The first thing I did was put SM on ignore. I am back for some fun and some on topic debate.

The disappointment written on the face of Anita Ward is palpable (one for the teenagers there...)

Anyway, you didn't merit an entry in my bumper book of arseholes, first time round, so go get busy with the fizzy*

*still no idea

DamnYankee
06-12-2009, 09:07 AM
... The first thing I did was put SM on ignore. .... My victory so soon? LMAO

Solitary1
06-12-2009, 09:09 AM
The disappointment written on the face of Anita Ward is palpable (one for the teenagers there...)

Anyway, you didn't merit an entry in my bumper book of arseholes, first time round, so go get busy with the fizzy*

*still no idea

I have no idea what that means, but I will attempt to be as fizzy as ever.

Thorn
06-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Welcome back.

I'll second that.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-19-2009, 02:32 AM

First things first though, I want to apologize for the petty nonsense I brought to this board, and should have been big enough to stop. But we all make mistakes, it is how we learn from them that matters.

Work has been busy but I still had time to write and rewrite a good bit. This place was too easy to frequent, and altogether to hard put down.

Hey Sol. I know we had many disagreeings, but I really l really liked you as a poster. You raised the level of debate at this site. When you went, I hope you know your place was filled by a lot of right-wing psychos from DebatePolitcs, which is what is killing this site. We need some rational libertarians here, like you and Soc, not Limbaugh and O'Reilly parrots.

Damocles
06-19-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey Sol. I know we had many disagreeings, but I really l really liked you as a poster. You raised the level of debate at this site. When you went, I hope you know your place was filled by a lot of right-wing psychos from DebatePolitcs, which is what is killing this site. We need some rational libertarians here, like you and Soc, not Limbaugh and O'Reilly parrots.
We need all of them, good discussions do not ignore other's ideas.

I'm glad he's back too.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
06-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Welcome Back, toolbox.

Canceled2
06-19-2009, 12:28 PM

Yeah, keeping the Winterbourne/Solitary dichotomy going...but hey uscitizen has 3 going.

SmarterthanYou
06-19-2009, 12:39 PM
We need some rational libertarians here, like you and Soc, not Limbaugh and O'Reilly parrots.

kiss my natural black ass you skinny commie basement living freak. :p

maineman
06-20-2009, 11:06 AM
welcome back sol!

Minister of Truth
06-22-2009, 01:18 AM

WAZZZZZZUP?!!? :clink:

Minister of Truth
06-22-2009, 01:19 AM
Oh, and Charver, please do explain the appearance of that parental advisory about explicit lyrics off to the side of the picture. WTF?

charver
06-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Oh, and Charver, please do explain the appearance of that parental advisory about explicit lyrics off to the side of the picture. WTF?

I was a little puzzled by that but it was the prettiest, correctly sized picture of a boxing ring that nice Mr Googles had in his shop window.

Apparently it's originally from the Nigerian Boxing Board of Control which, if anything, deepens the mystery. Maybe Nigerian boxers are exceedingly foul mouthed coves?

Minister of Truth
06-22-2009, 09:38 AM
I was a little puzzled by that but it was the prettiest, correctly sized picture of a boxing ring that nice Mr Googles had in his shop window.

Apparently it's originally from the Nigerian Boxing Board of Control which, if anything, deepens the mystery. Maybe Nigerian boxers are exceedingly foul mouthed coves?

Or they produce rap albums on the side.