PDA

View Full Version : Pop Quiz that Destroys Liberal Democrat Lies

TheDanold
07-31-2006, 07:39 AM
1. The left lies that Republicans gave far too large tax cuts to the rich. How many times bigger was Democrat John F Kennedy's tax cut for the rich than Bush's?
A) About 6 times as much
B) About twice as much
C) He never cut taxes to the rich
D) About 10 times as much

2. The left tries to lie that the economy is doing badly and that Americans find it difficult to afford living. After Republicans reign at the economy how does America rank in the world for purchasing power?
A) First
B) Last
C) 14th place
D) 2nd place
E) 8th place

3. Dems like to pretend they are for the little guy and not involved in special interests. Who is the Democrat party's number one group donor?
A) Unions
B) Trial Lawyers
C) Healthcare sector
D) Corporations

4. The left often lies and tries to scare people that if Americans were responsible for helping people more instead of government, then they would not do so. Americans have less taxes than the French and government does less, how much more charitable is the average American than the average Frenchman?
A) 5 times
B) Less than zero, Americans care less about the poor and needy than the more Liberal French.
C) 9 times
D) The same

5. The left likes to pretend that Dems were not in favor of the war in Iraq over WMD or that they were duped or lied to by Bush to believe in WMD presence. Which quote belongs to the Democratic head of the senate intelligence panel, John Kerry?
A) "[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
B) "I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
C) None of the above
D) All of the above

6. The left likes to lie that with our surplus in the 90's, the debt went down under Clinton. How much did the debt go up in Clinton's final 2 years in office?
A) Less than 100 billion
B) Over 100 billion
C) What are you talking about we had a surplus, it never went up.
D) It stayed the same.

Answers given far below:

1. A - JFK cut taxes from 91% to 70% a difference of 21%, whereas Bush cut them from 39.5% to 36% a difference of 3.5%
http://www.4ranters.com/detail.php?id=66
Ultimately a difference of about 6 times as much. Democrat JFK cut taxes far more for the rich than Bush did and a boom followed I might add that benefitted all.

2. D - The US is a respectable second in the world.
http://www.geographyiq.com/ranking/ranking_GDP_per_capita_purchasing_power_parity_dal l.htm

3. B - The Association of Trial Lawyers of America is the biggest single group donor that favors the Democrats:
http://www.opensecrets.org/newsletter/ce36/ce1196p5.html

4. C - Americans are 9 times more charitable than Frenchman:
http://www.aeipoliticalcorner.org/NO%20Articles/no020620.pdf
Why wouldn't they be? When you lower taxes and have government do less, than people can afford to be more charitable and feel more inclined to help.

5. D - He said both. The first statement was from a letter signed by Kerry among others on October 9, 1998 2 years before Bush ran for president.
The second statement was in October 2002.

6. B - The debt went up by over $100 billion dollars in Clinton's final 2 years in office. From
5,526,193,008,897.62 in 1998 to
5,674,178,209,886.86 in 2000
or an increase of almost 150$ billion
From the horses mouth:
http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdhisto4.htm

How did you do?

maineman
07-31-2006, 07:47 AM
re Kerry quotes:

he never suggests invading, conquering and occupying Iraq. And I would have to agree with him: a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his [Saddam's] hands would have been a real and grave threat to our security." So would nukes in the hands of Kim Jung Il...or WMD's in the hands of Osama bin Laden.... all of those possibilities provide the potential for great harm to America.... none of them were real.... and our flushing billions of dollars and thousands of lives down the shitter on a GUESS at the first one seems to have allowed the second one to come to near fruition and the third one could be happening any day now given the fact that we don't have a fucking clue where the guy who attacked us is.

TheDanold
07-31-2006, 08:09 AM
re Kerry quotes:

he never suggests invading, conquering and occupying Iraq. And I would have to agree with him: a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his [Saddam's] hands would have been a real and grave threat to our security." So would nukes in the hands of Kim Jung Il...or WMD's in the hands of Osama bin Laden.... all of those possibilities provide the potential for great harm to America.... none of them were real.... and our flushing billions of dollars and thousands of lives down the shitter on a GUESS at the first one seems to have allowed the second one to come to near fruition and the third one could be happening any day now given the fact that we don't have a fucking clue where the guy who attacked us is.
Uh Kim Jong Il has nukes dumbass, also please learn how to spell his name. If you want I can give you spelling lessons as part of the other schooling I do for you on a regular basis.

And everyone knows that the 2002 vote was a vote for war, if it wasn't, then tell me why Kerry and other libs weren't screaming at the top of their lungs in April 2003 that they didn't vote for this war?
Instead they waited like good politicians until WMD still didn't turn up and public opinion souring and THEN started saying they were against the war, knowing the yellow dog sheep would overlook.

maineman
07-31-2006, 08:17 AM
I know how to spell... I just don't type very well.... and attacking spelling is a pretty weak argument, don't you think?

I know he has nukes.... but he didn't have nukes before we invaded Iraq, did he?

the 2002 vote was not for war.... it was to give the president a big stick to use as a last resort negotiating tool.... he, of course, did not use it in the fashion intended...but he is an inept corrupt moron, so we ought not to be too surprised by that.

and you cannot escape from the FACT that all but a handful of republicans in congress voted to give the president the authorization to use force.... while a MAJORITY of congressional democrats voted against that authorization.

IHateGovernment
07-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Dano you should have waited to give the answers.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-31-2006, 05:57 PM
Whenever JFK cut the taxes on the rich, income over 200,000 a year was taxed at 90%.

So a tax cut from 90% to 70% WOULD be larger than a tax cut from 35% to 30%, I guess.

KingCondanomation
03-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Whenever JFK cut the taxes on the rich, income over 200,000 a year was taxed at 90%.

So a tax cut from 90% to 70% WOULD be larger than a tax cut from 35% to 30%, I guess.

Excellent point Water, JFK's tax cuts were much bigger than Bush's tiny ones. So the real problem with the deficit today is too much spending.

Minister of Truth
03-22-2010, 04:47 PM
LOLZ Epic gravedig!!

FUCK THE POLICE
03-22-2010, 05:44 PM
1. The left lies that Republicans gave far too large tax cuts to the rich. How many times bigger was Democrat John F Kennedy's tax cut for the rich than Bush's?
A) About 6 times as much
B) About twice as much
C) He never cut taxes to the rich
D) About 10 times as much

JFK cut taxes from 90% to 70%. This did not cut revenue, it actually raised revenue slightly. Bush cut them from 40% to 35%. This cut revenue by 50 billion a year.

Minister of Truth
03-22-2010, 05:45 PM
JFK cut taxes from 90% to 70%. This did not cut revenue, it actually raised revenue slightly. Bush cut them from 40% to 35%. This cut revenue by 50 billion a year.

Not at first. Only after we jacked up spending on wars and entitlements.

FUCK THE POLICE
03-22-2010, 05:46 PM
2. The left tries to lie that the economy is doing badly and that Americans find it difficult to afford living. After Republicans reign at the economy how does America rank in the world for purchasing power?
A) First
B) Last
C) 14th place
D) 2nd place
E) 8th place

8th.

FUCK THE POLICE
03-22-2010, 05:48 PM
4. The left often lies and tries to scare people that if Americans were responsible for helping people more instead of government, then they would not do so. Americans have less taxes than the French and government does less, how much more charitable is the average American than the average Frenchman?
A) 5 times
B) Less than zero, Americans care less about the poor and needy than the more Liberal French.
C) 9 times
D) The same

Too stupid a test for words.

Topspin
03-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah a new tool to make fun of.

Damocles
03-23-2010, 07:30 AM
Not at first. Only after we jacked up spending on wars and entitlements.
Stupid pill bill. And quit going to wars that are undeclared. When will we learn this lesson?

Topspin
03-23-2010, 08:03 AM
stupid pill bill, wash your mouth out with soap. I just bought some merck.

Damocles
03-23-2010, 09:25 AM
stupid pill bill, wash your mouth out with soap. I just bought some merck.
Actually a very good investment, the pharma companies are the best long-term benefactors of this new bill. They change nothing and gain money for their coffers. It's quite astounding how much they put into passing this crap.

Topspin
03-23-2010, 09:45 AM
I think they agreed to some caps and other demands of Obama's long ago. Prob to get Nancy's bullseye on the insurers. If you look at congressman's holdings they own lots of both.