PDA

View Full Version : Taichiliberal rides again!

Taichiliberal
05-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey folks, Taichiliberal here....another AOL ex-patriot brought here from the Netscape board courtesy of Christiefan.

I'm glad to see there is some monitoring on these boards, which should make for some lively discussion with less diversions into personal feuds. As soon as I get a hang on all the bells and whistles here, I'm going to dive right in. Hope to see a lot of old friends and acquaintances here.

Cancel5
05-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Hello and welcome, so glad that you have arrived and you have added much, already!

DamnYankee
05-14-2009, 06:17 AM
Just what we need, another liberal. :cool:

christiefan915
05-14-2009, 07:33 AM

LOL. The world would be a better place..

christiefan915
05-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Hey folks, Taichiliberal here....another AOL ex-patriot brought here from the Netscape board courtesy of Christiefan.

I'm glad to see there is some monitoring on these boards, which should make for some lively discussion with less diversions into personal feuds. As soon as I get a hang on all the bells and whistles here, I'm going to dive right in. Hope to see a lot of old friends and acquaintances here.

Hooray! You saw the bat signal and responded. :D

http://www.frightcatalog.com/i/360x360/1314018.jpg

DamnYankee
05-14-2009, 07:41 AM
LOL. The world would be a better place.. ...just like the former USSR.

WinterBorn
05-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Is it just a name or do you do Tai Chi?

Taichiliberal
05-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Hooray! You saw the bat signal and responded. :D

http://www.frightcatalog.com/i/360x360/1314018.jpg

Ha! You do me great honor....I should be so lucky to be a superhero!

Taichiliberal
05-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Is it just a name or do you do Tai Chi?

I've got some experience with martial arts....Chinese Kung-fu training that include internals...I never went completely over to Tai Chi, but found it very cool.

Taichiliberal
05-16-2009, 07:43 PM

you bet'cha!

Taichiliberal
05-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Hello and welcome, so glad that you have arrived and you have added much, already!

Is that the Froggie formerely known as bud n' frog? If so, how are you guys doing?

WinterBorn
05-16-2009, 10:00 PM
I've got some experience with martial arts....Chinese Kung-fu training that include internals...I never went completely over to Tai Chi, but found it very cool.

I like it. It is a big part of my fitness program.

cawacko
06-04-2009, 01:25 PM

Ok, I thought you were familar. Yeah from back in the Netscape Rate Bush Board and all that. Haha, that's old school! Cool, glad you found this site.

DamnYankee
06-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Tai chi looks kinda gay.

WinterBorn
06-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Tai chi looks kinda gay.

Thats why people do it, for the way it looks to other people.

DamnYankee
06-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Thats why people do it, for the way it looks to other people. They like to look gay?

WinterBorn
06-04-2009, 06:06 PM
They like to look gay?

Do you really think that people have been doing tai chi as exercise and as a martial art for more than 3 centuries because of what people thought they looked like?

Its an amazing exercise program. But if how it looks is the most important thing you might want to try something else.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Do you really think that people have been doing tai chi as exercise and as a martial art for more than 3 centuries because of what people thought they looked like?

Its an amazing exercise program. But if how it looks is the most important thing you might want to try something else. I don't do tai chi. But that doesn't change the fact that it looks gay. *shrug*

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't do tai chi. But that doesn't change the fact that it looks gay. *shrug*

That also doesn't change the fact that it is an excellent form of exercise and martial arts. And if you choose your exercise based on how it looks to someone else then you are a fool.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 11:15 AM
That also doesn't change the fact that it is an excellent form of exercise and martial arts. And if you choose your exercise based on how it looks to someone else then you are a fool. No I choose otherwise because I prefer athletic competition instead of looking gay by stretching your body into odd positions.

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 11:16 AM
No I choose otherwise because I prefer athletic competition instead of looking gay by stretching your body into odd positions.

So winning and how you look is more important than overall physical fitness?

Odd but its your choice.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 11:24 AM
So winning and how you look is more important than overall physical fitness?

Odd but its your choice. Athletic competition is a better way of being physically fit then looking gay by stretching your body into odd positions.

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Athletic competition is a better way of being physically fit then looking gay by stretching your body into odd positions.

The emphasis on "athletic" is interesting. But competition is no indication of physical fitness. It is only an indication of which is better at a single sport on a given day. The weight lifter may be able to lift more than anyone else at the competition but it says nothing about his health, aerobic fitness, flexibility or fitness it general. It just shows he is strong in a narrow scope.

But feel free to continue to insult tai chi and to base your physical fitness on competition. Again that is your choice.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 11:45 AM
The emphasis on "athletic" is interesting. But competition is no indication of physical fitness. .... But of course, athletic competition is.

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 11:51 AM
But of course, athletic competition is.

Your insistence to the contrary does not chang the facts.

Competition only proves who is better at a given athletic event at a given time.

Physical fitness involves strength, aerobic fitness, stamina, flexibility and balance. Not all of those are involved in all athletic competition.

maineman
06-05-2009, 11:54 AM
I can't imagine anyone who would dare suggest that Larry Bird was ever more physically fit than, say, Isaiah Thomas.... but he was a better basketball player, no doubt.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Physical fitness involves strength, aerobic fitness, stamina, flexibility and balance. Not all of those are involved in all athletic competition. They are in the sports that I compete in. Perhaps you are referring to golf, a non-athletic game.

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 12:11 PM
They are in the sports that I compete in. Perhaps you are referring to golf, a non-athletic game.

No, I was referring to the general comment that you made that athletic competition is a better way to gain physical fitness. That statement as you posted it was incorrect.

There are specific sports that may require all of those things but you mentioned no sport by name.

But the act of competition does not increase physical fitness. It is the various exercises that do. Including some form of stretching exercise and some exercise to improve your balance is important to an overall plan for physical fitness.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 12:14 PM
No, I was referring to the general comment that you made that athletic competition is a better way to gain physical fitness. That statement as you posted it was incorrect.

There are specific sports that may require all of those things but you mentioned no sport by name.

But the act of competition does not increase physical fitness. It is the various exercises that do. Including some form of stretching exercise and some exercise to improve your balance is important to an overall plan for physical fitness. Again, I refer to athletic competition, not golf or tiddlywinks.

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Again, I refer to athletic competition, not golf or tiddlywinks.

Only you know what sports you are referring to because you have carefully avoiding naming any.

Weight lifting is an athletic competition and I have already discussed that.

The hammer throw, discus, and shotput are all athletic competitions. But none of them require any stamina or aerobic fitness.

You have just called on "athletic competition" and expected everyone to accept your word on it.

But then you think tai chi looks gay so I can't expect much.

DamnYankee
06-05-2009, 12:31 PM
ath·let·ic

1: of or relating to athletes or athletics
2: characteristic of an athlete ; especially : vigorous, active m-w.com

*shrug*

WinterBorn
06-05-2009, 06:27 PM
m-w.com

*shrug*

Thanks for the definition. But that really does not change the discussion.

Does this mean you are contending that the hammerthrow, discus and shotput are not athletic events?

Discus : a heavy disk (as of wood or plastic) that is thicker in the center than at the perimeter and that is hurled for distance as a track-and-field event ; also : the event

Shotput : a field event in which a shot is heaved for distance

Track & Field : of, relating to, or being any of various competitive athletic events (as running, jumping, and weight throwing) performed on a running track and on the adjacent field

So discus and shot put are events in track & field. Track & field is defined as competitive athletic events.

Now if our positions were reversed this is where you would be posting "LOL pwned!".

But I won't. :pke:

Whomever
06-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Athletic competition is a better way of being physically fit then looking gay by stretching your body into odd positions.

Are you confusing Yoga with Tai Chi?

And it does not look gay.
Big guys patting each other on the butt looks kinda gay to me.

And shrugging is for sure gay :)

Taichiliberal
06-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Tai chi looks kinda gay.

I'm going to hate myself in the morning for asking this, but how on God's green Earth did you arrive at this determination?

DamnYankee
06-07-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm going to hate myself in the morning for asking this, but how on God's green Earth did you arrive at this determination?How could I not?

DamnYankee
06-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Only you know what sports you are referring to because you have carefully avoiding naming any.

Weight lifting is an athletic competition and I have already discussed that.

The hammer throw, discus, and shotput are all athletic competitions. But none of them require any stamina or aerobic fitness.

You have just called on "athletic competition" and expected everyone to accept your word on it.

But then you think tai chi looks gay so I can't expect much. None of those are golf. *shrug*

Taichiliberal
06-07-2009, 06:06 PM
I'm going to hate myself in the morning for asking this, but how on God's green Earth did you arrive at this determination?

How could I not?

Oh, so you were just joking.....that's cool.

USFREEDOM911
06-07-2009, 06:09 PM

Oh, so you were just joking.....that's cool.

Don't wait until morning, sissie.
Join everyone else and start now. :pke:

Taichiliberal
06-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Don't wait until morning, sissie. :rolleyes: S-I-S-S-Y. An insult carrys more weight if spelled right. Don't take my word for it, go ask your momma!
Join everyone else and start now. :pke:

Since you obviously don't like anything I post, why are you here? Is this some pavlovian thing? Honestly, do you realize you look like a little bitch dog following me around on these boards nipping at my heels? Of course, if you are interested in an honest, fact based debate, I'm game. But if you feel any response is a "victory" for you...then I guess you've just "won" again. :rolleyes: Carry on.

P.S. - America's freedom was never in danger on 9/11.....just thought you should know (although Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh may have a spot on their shows for such a jingoistic mindset as yours.)

WinterBorn
06-07-2009, 10:48 PM
None of those are golf. *shrug*

You are avoiding the subject. We were discussing whether athletic competition provides the best physical fitness.

USFREEDOM911
06-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Since you obviously don't like anything I post, why are you here? Is this some pavlovian thing? Honestly, do you realize you look like a little bitch dog following me around on these boards nipping at my heels? Of course, if you are interested in an honest, fact based debate, I'm game. But if you feel any response is a "victory" for you...then I guess you've just "won" again. :rolleyes: Carry on.

P.S. - America's freedom was never in danger on 9/11.....just thought you should know (although Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh may have a spot on their shows for such a jingoistic mindset as yours.)

Right after I get off of your momma, I'll consider it; that is, if the bitch would stop demanding another 25 cents.

DamnYankee
06-08-2009, 06:51 AM
You are avoiding the subject. We were discussing whether athletic competition provides the best physical fitness. Actually, we were discussing the merits of athletic competition v a gay looking exercise like tai chi.

Damocles
06-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Actually, we were discussing the merits of athletic competition v a gay looking exercise like tai chi.
LOL. Admit you just don't like Taichiliberal... therefore the exercise must be "ghey"...

:D

As far as I remember, the people doing tai chi in the park are ancient relics, not "ghey"...

Damocles
06-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Right after I get off of your momma, I'll consider it; that is, if the bitch would stop demanding another 25 cents.
Wow, "Yo mama" jokes just never get old.

DamnYankee
06-08-2009, 07:07 AM
LOL. Admit you just don't like Taichiliberal... therefore the exercise must be "ghey"...

As far as I remember, the people doing tai chi in the park are ancient relics, not "ghey"...

:D Actually, he's growing on me, sorta like having a cat adopt you. A relatively young dude who prides himself on doing old folk's exercise must be gay... :chicken:

USFREEDOM911
06-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Allright, I'll admit I made it up.
She never did ask for that other 25 cents.

Just giving sissie back, what he throws out.

Taichiliberal
06-08-2009, 09:06 PM

Hey, the little dope won't listen to reason, doesn't read beyond a certain point, and denies anything that contradicts what he believes. So I suggested he ask his momma....I figured he'd trust her. His reaction.....he expresses deviant sex fantasizes about my mom. Go figure...I say the boy needs some serious help.

USFREEDOM911
06-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey, the little dope won't listen to reason, doesn't read beyond a certain point, and denies anything that contradicts what he believes. So I suggested he ask his momma....I figured he'd trust her. His reaction.....he expresses deviant sex fantasizes about my mom. Go figure...I say the boy needs some serious help.

So fucking your mom is deviant behavior.
How long was your dad a deviant??

Taichiliberal
06-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

So fucking your mom is deviant behavior.
How long was your dad a deviant??

See what I mean, folks.....the man's fixated about the sex lives of other people's mothers (or he wants to have sex with other peoples mothers...jeez, I wonder if his mom knows how twisted he is?)....which has Nothing to do with a thread that simply announces that I'm on these boards. Someone get this man some help!

USFREEDOM911
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
See what I mean, folks.....the man's fixated about the sex lives of other people's mothers....which has Nothing to do with a thread that simply announces that I'm on these boards. Someone get this man some help!

Are you suggesting that you help people fuck your mom??

cancel2 2022
06-09-2009, 12:39 AM
See what I mean, folks.....the man's fixated about the sex lives of other people's mothers (or he wants to have sex with other peoples mothers...jeez, I wonder if his mom knows how twisted he is?)....which has Nothing to do with a thread that simply announces that I'm on these boards. Someone get this man some help!

He says he works with disturbed youths, if they weren't disturbed before he get his hands on them they sure are afterwards

USFREEDOM911
06-09-2009, 01:20 AM
He says he works with disturbed youths, if they weren't disturbed before he get his hands on them they sure are afterwards

I'll leave you to be the one that disturbs them, by getting your hands on them.
But then, a wall flower like you has probably only known the company of men and boys probably seem an easier target for you.

Taichiliberal
06-09-2009, 03:54 PM

:thup:

Also note how he's the first to immediately jumps to homo-erotic themed insults. He's one troubled soul.

USFREEDOM911
06-09-2009, 08:18 PM

How sweet!!

You gave timmie the rubber gloved, thumb love.

I'm sure he'll follow you to the ends of the earth.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

cancel2 2022
06-09-2009, 10:28 PM

Also note how he's the first to immediately jumps to homo-erotic themed insults. He's one troubled soul.

Have you noticed that even his insults are unimaginative, he's a typical Bushite.

cancel2 2022
06-11-2009, 07:19 AM
How sweet!!

You gave timmie the rubber gloved, thumb love.

I'm sure he'll follow you to the ends of the earth.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Cunt

DamnYankee
06-11-2009, 07:24 AM

But, according to Liberals, homosexuality is normal moral natural and healthy. You shouldn't consider it an insult, but a compliment. :)

cancel2 2022
06-11-2009, 07:42 AM
But, according to Liberals, homosexuality is normal moral natural and healthy. You shouldn't consider it an insult, but a compliment. :)

Why do rednecks use it as an insult then, is it because they are all repressed and in the closet gays?

DamnYankee
06-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Why do rednecks use it as an insult then, is it because they are all repressed and in the closet gays? I don't get your logic. Perhaps you can try to explain it better.

USFREEDOM911
06-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Cunt

How would you know.
You've only been around one, then you discovered dick and well................, the rest is history.

cancel2 2022
06-11-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't get your logic. Perhaps you can try to explain it better.

Seems clear enough to me.

DamnYankee
06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Seems clear enough to me. If so you can explain it better. Since you won't, I can only come to the opposite conclusion.

Taichiliberal
06-11-2009, 07:10 PM

And you should realize that you're not bright enough for sarcastic or cynical remarks. Let me dumb it down for you.....anyone who jumps to using homo-erotic imagery as an insult against someone UMPROMPTED, has some serious issues to contend with. Now if you don't understand why this does not bode well for your buddy, then I suggest you go ask an adult to explain it to you.

Meanwhile, feel free to use this simple announcement of my appearance on these boards to vent your frustrations over my debunking your neocon BS. :cof1:

Taichiliberal
06-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Why do rednecks use it as an insult then, is it because they are all repressed and in the closet gays?

Probably in some cases, but then again Southie doesn't really think things through before his fingers hit the keys.

DamnYankee
06-12-2009, 04:59 AM
And you should realize that you're not bright enough for sarcastic or cynical remarks. Let me dumb it down for you.....anyone who jumps to using homo-erotic imagery as an insult against someone UMPROMPTED, has some serious issues to contend with. Now if you don't understand why this does not bode well for your buddy, then I suggest you go ask an adult to explain it to you.

Meanwhile, feel free to use this simple announcement of my appearance on these boards to vent your frustrations over my debunking your neocon BS. :cof1:

Again, since you're a liberal, being called a flaming homo should be a compliment; you should thank him.

cancel2 2022
06-12-2009, 07:22 AM
If so you can explain it better. Since you won't, I can only come to the opposite conclusion.

You can draw any conclusion you like, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

DamnYankee
06-12-2009, 07:46 AM
You can draw any conclusion you like, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. In other words logic is lost on you. *shrug*

USFREEDOM911
06-12-2009, 09:12 AM
In other words logic is lost on you. *shrug*

Either that, or he thinks he's Rhett Butler; but he dresses like Vivien Leigh.

Taichiliberal
06-12-2009, 04:49 PM

Meanwhile, feel free to use this simple announcement of my appearance on these boards to vent your frustrations over my debunking your neocon BS.:cof1:

Again, since you're a liberal, being called a flaming homo should be a compliment; you should thank him.

And that's the best you've got...repeating yourself ad nauseum regardless and indifferent to the content of a response. That's a damn shame. Carry on.

DamnYankee
06-12-2009, 05:06 PM
And that's the best you've got...repeating yourself ad nauseum regardless and indifferent to the content of a response. That's a damn shame. Carry on. Delicious irony. :)

Taichiliberal
06-12-2009, 07:54 PM
And that's the best you've got...repeating yourself ad nauseum regardless and indifferent to the content of a response. That's a damn shame. Carry on.

Delicious irony. :)

No genius, it's called an inability to muster an intelligent response on your part. As the posts of all our encounters show show, I tailor my reponses to what you state or answer. That's what frustrates you to no end....that you can't BS your way past me. Next time, get clue as to the definition of the words you use, and then learn how to apply them in a sentence. You've shot yourself in the foot as usual. Adios.

DamnYankee
06-12-2009, 08:22 PM
No genius, it's called an inability to muster an intelligent response on your part. As the posts of all our encounters show show, I tailor my reponses to what you state or answer. That's what frustrates you to no end....that you can't BS your way past me. Next time, get clue as to the definition of the words you use, and then learn how to apply them in a sentence. You've shot yourself in the foot as usual. Adios. The fact remains that you have run away from serious debate at every turn since you've started posting here by using a variety of tired tactics and your greatness resides solely in your own fertile imagination.

Minister of Truth
06-22-2009, 01:15 AM
BLUE IS GOOD

USFREEDOM911
06-22-2009, 01:54 AM
BLUE IS GOOD

:moped:

:chicken:

:duel:

Taichiliberal
06-22-2009, 08:06 PM
BLUE IS GOOD

But seriously, ask yourself.......why would you support or defend the obvious idiocy of Southern Man, who seems highly upset about my presence on these boards yet he can't present a logical or rational reason for his animosity?

DamnYankee
06-23-2009, 07:02 AM
Post 72. *shrug*

Taichiliberal
06-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Post 72. *shrug*

I said logical and rational, not your usual lies and moronic shrugs. The recorded posts support what I say, and cast doubt on your concept of reality. Carry on

DamnYankee
06-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Apparently logic and rational thought aren't your forte. *shrug*

Taichiliberal
06-24-2009, 04:34 PM

Grow up, man. You've got nothing but shrugging like an idiot. The issue has been debated, and you cannot logically or factually prove your point. If having the last word is so important (or the last no nothing shrug), then have it...because once again I've reduced you to nothing but a pathetic cliche.

USFREEDOM911
06-24-2009, 09:28 PM

If everyone ignores him, he'll eventually actually start replying to himself.
I'm serious, I've seen him do it on the AOL board(s).

cancel2 2022
06-24-2009, 09:58 PM
If everyone ignores him, he'll eventually actually start replying to himself.
I'm serious, I've seen him do it on the AOL board(s).

Which is pretty much what you were reduced to, as nobody with any sense would give you the time of day. I'm only responding to you now so that people on here will realise how despised you were on the WOT board. I just think it is fucking priceless how you are treated as some kind of idiot savant on here, with the emphasis on idiot more than savant.

USFREEDOM911
06-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Which is pretty much what you were reduced to, as nobody with any sense would give you the time of day. I'm only responding to you now so that people on here will realise how despised you were on the WOT board. I just think it is fucking priceless how you are treated as some kind of idiot savant on here, with the emphasis on idiot more than savant.

Now-now timmie, you know that your assertion of what occured on the AOL board, is false; but then, you allways did live in your own bizarro world.

So tell eveyone; how is your role as the Queen of England working out??

Taichiliberal
06-24-2009, 10:55 PM

He's STILL following me like a little bitch barking for attention?!?! I have him on IA and only see his drivel if someone quotes him. Wow, we knew he was pathetic before, but not to this depth.

Let's see, I announce I'm on these boards, and that proudly ignorant buffoon Southie states that Taichi is for old folk, so anyone young who practices it must be gay.:confused:

Then you have Tempie do his usual clown act.

If these people despise me so much, why do they follow me around trying to respond to them? I swear Tom, these guys are in need of some serious therapy!

USFREEDOM911
06-24-2009, 11:20 PM
He's STILL following me like a little bitch barking for attention?!?! I have him on IA and only see his drivel if someone quotes him. Wow, we knew he was pathetic before, but not to this depth.

Let's see, I announce I'm on these boards, and that proudly ignorant buffoon Southie states that Taichi is for old folk, so anyone young who practices it must be gay.:confused:

Then you have Tempie do his usual clown act.

If these people despise me so much, why do they follow me around trying to respond to them? I swear Tom, these guys are in need of some serious therapy!

DAMN!!!

I see you've found the way to timmies hearrt, is through is dick.

But then, you have always sucked.

DamnYankee
06-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Grow up, man. You've got nothing but shrugging like an idiot. The issue has been debated, and you cannot logically or factually prove your point. If having the last word is so important (or the last no nothing shrug), then have it...because once again I've reduced you to nothing but a pathetic cliche. LOL "pathetic cliche"; how ironic.

BTW after prodding from others it looks like you finally figured out the correct way to post. Have you also figured out that I and most others have routinely ignored the portions of your posts that are intertwined with who you are quoting? Personally I don't even read that portion.

*shrug*

cancel2 2022
06-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Now-now timmie, you know that your assertion of what occured on the AOL board, is false; but then, you allways did live in your own bizarro world.

*****, you really ought to get a new shtick, this one is due for the knacker's yard

USFREEDOM911
06-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Marty, you really ought to get a new shtick, this one is due for the knacker's yard

Now-now, timmie.

I know you luv the attention and it's what you live for.

TuTu Monroe
06-26-2009, 10:09 PM

Geeeeze, he's determined to get in your pants. Runnnnnnnnn, Freedom, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

USFREEDOM911
06-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Geeeeze, he's determined to get in your pants. Runnnnnnnnn, Freedom, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

No way.
If I run, he'll just be looking at my ass.
I'll just drive away, quickly

:moped:

Taichiliberal
06-26-2009, 10:21 PM

So Blabba continues to claim she has me on IA as she did on the AOL boards, yet she just has to comment on a thread started by me.

Hmmm, what's her compulsion? Neurosis? Or is she just full of it?

USFREEDOM911
06-26-2009, 11:44 PM
So Blabba continues to claim she has me on IA as she did on the AOL boards, yet she just has to comment on a thread started by me.

Hmmm, what's her compulsion? Neurosis? Or is she just full of it?

Your assertion was absolutely stupid.
She has YOU on IA, not people who post on some stupid thread that you begin.

TuTu Monroe
06-27-2009, 09:41 AM

Despised on the WOT board???? Oh, yeah, he exposed the lies you and yours told. That's understandable for you to feel that way.

Do you realize how you look doing this?......It's an abnormal obsession with you.

TuTu Monroe
06-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Your assertion was absolutely stupid.
She has YOU on IA, not people who post on some stupid thread that you begin.

Amazing how this person is so obsessed. It's a liberal trait.

USFREEDOM911
06-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Despised on the WOT board???? Oh, yeah, he exposed the lies you and yours told. That's understandable for you to feel that way.

Do you realize how you look doing this?......It's an abnormal obsession with you.

He's so far into his obsesseion, that it's the only fragance he uses.

christiefan915
06-27-2009, 02:42 PM

The abnormal obsession is with you and your pals who absolutely trashed Tom's initial thread with that ongoing slam fest.

USFREEDOM911
06-27-2009, 03:03 PM
The abnormal obsession is with you and your pals who absolutely trashed Tom's initial thread with that ongoing slam fest.

GIVE IT UP, chrispie.
You don't have the equipment that timmie needs to make him happy.

cancel2 2022
06-27-2009, 03:35 PM

If anybody looks bad it is this bunch of clowns, ***** has always been a clown I just feel sorry for the poor bastards that come his way as a ******** *********** *******.

USFREEDOM911
06-27-2009, 04:41 PM
If anybody looks bad it is this bunch of clowns, ***** has always been a clown I just feel sorry for the poor bastards that come his way as a ******** *********** *******.

Ah, is that the best you can do timmie??

C'mon, tell the truth.
You're just pissed because on this board, you're not in the majority and basically you can't push your agenda.
That and you hoped that you could garner enough support to once again have the Kennel Klub Kabal dictate what is to be talked abouit and who is to be spoken to.

I've told you before, that my parents were married; as opposed to the two guys who reared you.

TuTu Monroe
06-27-2009, 06:26 PM
GIVE IT UP, chrispie.

You do know that she will stand up for her honey, no matter how obnoxious he gets.

Taichiliberal
06-27-2009, 09:23 PM

It's the same old BS from them......they lie, distort, purposely misconstrue things, and then engage in a maudlin exchange to bolster each other's bullshit.

Case in point: I start a thread that identifies me as Senorvicente from AOL. So naturally Freedumb just can't help himself but jump on to slam anyone he recognizes from the old board, despite knowing that after I made a fool of him I kicked his sorry ass to the curb. Blabba swears she has me on IA and that I'm not worth responding to, yet here she is on this thread (and on others) throwing rocks. Even if she just looks at responses by her fellow parrots, she knows who she's having a tantrum about.

Either it's obsession or childish revenge mode for those two clowns.....I mean, this was a simple announcement of arrival and they go off. You'd think they'd try a new fresh start at being civil....lord knows I tried with Freedumb here. But it's hard for a neocon parrot to change their feathers, I guess;)

USFREEDOM911
06-27-2009, 11:20 PM
It's the same old BS from them......they lie, distort, purposely misconstrue things, and then engage in a maudlin exchange to bolster each other's bullshit.

Case in point: I start a thread that identifies me as Senorvicente from AOL. So naturally Freedumb just can't help himself but jump on to slam anyone he recognizes from the old board, despite knowing that after I made a fool of him I kicked his sorry ass to the curb. Blabba swears she has me on IA and that I'm not worth responding to, yet here she is on this thread (and on others) throwing rocks. Even if she just looks at responses by her fellow parrots, she knows who she's having a tantrum about.

Either it's obsession or childish revenge mode for those two clowns.....I mean, this was a simple announcement of arrival and they go off. You'd think they'd try a new fresh start at being civil....lord knows I tried with Freedumb here. But it's hard for a neocon parrot to change their feathers, I guess;)

:lolup:

Sissie; just because you make a proclamation, doesn't make it true.
And you couldn't kick ass, if your legs bent backwards and you had a target painted on your backside.

:lmao:

Canceled1
06-28-2009, 09:03 AM
The fact remains that you have run away from serious debate at every turn since you've started posting here by using a variety of tired tactics and your greatness resides solely in your own fertile imagination.

Ahhh. Yes, and you get to delight in the infamous and never-ending circle-jerk of Whinny-the-Spinny.

Different load. Same smell.

:tantrum:

Damocles
06-28-2009, 01:15 PM
*****, you really ought to get a new shtick, this one is due for the knacker's yard
Names, names, names... Let's just stop using the RL names.

Canceled2
06-28-2009, 02:48 PM
GIVE IT UP, chrispie.

It never ceases to amaze me, the hypocrisy of this chick. Tom's thread wasn't trashed so long as it was just her,tom, liz, and frog snarking about us, but only when we snarked back...*eye-roll*

"he started it, no she did"...

Taichiliberal
06-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Ahhh. Yes, and you get to delight in the infamous and never-ending circle-jerk of Whinny-the-Spinny.

Different load. Same smell.

Notice folks, that you have the same collection of losers from the AOL boards who could never actually debate an issue beyond 3 posts (if that) before deteriorating into a slam fests against repeat their idiocy here. The Loyal End has YET to engage me in an actual honest, logical fact based debate...yet he readily acts like a pissy little kid throwing rocks from behind others posts. Southie just can't stand the fact that I can aptly dispel all his rantings and neocon parrotings with simple recollections from recent history.....he's so bitter that he's reduced to joining this other imbecile this nonsense.

All because I just announce I'm on these boards.....I must scare these dopes to death.

Taichiliberal
06-28-2009, 06:36 PM
It never ceases to amaze me, the hypocrisy of this chick. Tom's thread wasn't trashed so long as it was just her,tom, liz, and frog snarking about us, but only when we snarked back...*eye-roll*

"he started it, no she did"...

Well, here's a thought. Next time somone posts a viewpoint or information that you disagree with or dislike, try actually debating the issue with facts and the logic derived from them WITHOUT a condescending or insulting attitude. Then, if the other person resorts to insults, YOU have the upper hand and justification to respond in kind....the history of the recorded posts will be your proof.

That's what I did on the AOL boards and here. It's a new start..take it.

meme
06-28-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't think I've ever seen......where a person has to make such a big deal to "Announce" themselves to a board..
you would think a quiet HI would of done it...they must think themselves impotent................I mean important...:cof1:

christiefan915
06-28-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't think I've ever seen......where a person has to make such a big deal to "Announce" themselves to a board..
you would think a quiet HI would of done it...they must think themselves impotent................I mean important...:cof1:

So take it up with the site owner who initiated the category of Announcements, Introductions and Suggestions. :rolleyes:

meme
06-28-2009, 07:11 PM
So take it up with the site owner who initiated the category of Announcements, Introductions and Suggestions. :rolleyes:

Canceled1
06-28-2009, 07:15 PM

Now you went and pissed off Crispieflan915!

Although the chicken is a rather appropriate likeness I do note....

christiefan915
06-28-2009, 07:15 PM
You do know that she will stand up for her honey, no matter how obnoxious he gets.

While you stand up for the terminally stupid dumbo or the congenital liar dumbkis? The record is crystal-clear that dumbkis threw down first and never looked back:

"Sorry, wrong again. Stirring the pot was started by dumbkis way back on April 3, thread title: Will she implode?, starting post 148.

"Darla and frog are buds; she probably has frog convinced you are aabba too. This of course means frog will gossip to the others fresh over from the WOT and they'll all think you are her as well. When this gang of rabid dogs think they have an aabba scent you may as well forget about being meme anymore"

This was only the 1st or 2nd day we were here. Wish you guys would just own up to the fact that you were ticked off we all signed up."

christiefan915
06-28-2009, 07:20 PM

They all remind me of this fable. They'll never change from scorpions; it's their nature. :D

"The story is about a scorpion asking a turtle to carry him across a river. The turtle is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the turtle, the turtle would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The turtle then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them. When asked why, the scorpion explains, "I'm a scorpion; it's my nature."

meme
06-28-2009, 07:21 PM
While you stand up for the terminally stupid dumbo or the congenital liar dumbkis? The record is crystal-clear that dumbkis threw down first and never looked back:

"Sorry, wrong again. Stirring the pot was started by dumbkis way back on April 3, thread title: Will she implode?, starting post 148.

"Darla and frog are buds; she probably has frog convinced you are aabba too. This of course means frog will gossip to the others fresh over from the WOT and they'll all think you are her as well. When this gang of rabid dogs think they have an aabba scent you may as well forget about being meme anymore"

This was only the 1st or 2nd day we were here. Wish you guys would just own up to the fact that you were ticked off we all signed up."

Well, was the post wrong? so your point besides waaaa waaa..

Canceled2
06-28-2009, 07:52 PM

Wasn't that just aweful of me to attmept an explanation for why all these "new posters" were attacking you?. Now you can see how easy Chris can find justifications for being a bitch and never accepting responsibility for why others give her some bitch back...

christiefan915
06-28-2009, 08:04 PM

Yes, it was. Go back and read the TomPrendergast thread and then try to justify the hundreds of crap posts by the scorpions. You being so fair-minded, and all... :pke:

Canceled1
06-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Wasn't that just aweful of me to attmept an explanation for why all these "new posters" were attacking you?. Now you can see how easy Chris can find justifications for being a bitch and never accepting responsibility for why others give her some bitch back...

Poor Chrispieflan. Her hide is chapped....

AGAIN :lmao:

Canceled2
06-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Poor Chrispieflan. Her hide is chapped....

AGAIN :lmao:

TheTP thread died a while ago and yet it's all she can talk about. I saw liz was so pathetic as to have bumped it up last week...can you say: "get a life girls"!

Canceled1
06-28-2009, 08:37 PM
TheTP thread died a while ago and yet it's all she can talk about. I saw liz was so pathetic as to have bumped it up last week...can you say: "get a life girls"!

Yeah that we've made a couple of posts tonite should have Chrispie whining for days about how we will AGAIN run this thread into the ground while she goes on post after post saying the same old tired shit.

It cracks me up!

She's such a baby!

Taichiliberal
06-28-2009, 11:22 PM

And yet this braying jackass and her cohorts make time and effort to slam me and others here.

Now you know why I put the little dope on IA....she's makes an ass of herself with each posts.

Taichiliberal
06-28-2009, 11:24 PM
They all remind me of this fable. They'll never change from scorpions; it's their nature. :D

"The story is about a scorpion asking a turtle to carry him across a river. The turtle is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion reassures him that if it stung the turtle, the turtle would sink and the scorpion would drown as well. The turtle then agrees; nevertheless, in mid-river, the scorpion stings him, dooming the two of them. When asked why, the scorpion explains, "I'm a scorpion; it's my nature."

Yeah, well let them have the last sniping word, so the little dopes can claim victory and shutting down yet another thread....pity they don't realize the original purpose of this thread was served long ago, and they are just exposing themselves as the petty little clowns they truly are.

USFREEDOM911
06-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah, well let them have the last sniping word, so the little dopes can claim victory and shutting down yet another thread....pity they don't realize the original purpose of this thread was served long ago, and they are just exposing themselves as the petty little clowns they truly are.

Here *handing sissie a napkin*, you've got some spittle hanging from your bottom lip.

meme
06-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Gawd, the whining...no wonder Aol shut down...They couldn't take the liberal whine fest..

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Gawd, the whining...no wonder Aol shut down...They couldn't take the liberal whine fest..

As you have now witnessed for every finger they point at us they each have 3 more pointing back at themselves.

TuTu Monroe
06-29-2009, 03:55 AM

Nope, froggie started this shit and you know damn well it's true.

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 09:09 AM
As you have now witnessed for every finger they point at us they each have 3 more pointing back at themselves.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/2/21/Whambulance.gif

meme
06-29-2009, 09:22 AM

I feel like having some cheese.......:chesh:

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 10:08 AM
I feel like having some cheese.......:chesh:

No cheese goes with that whine.

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Ah, is that the best you can do timmie??

C'mon, tell the truth.
You're just pissed because on this board, you're not in the majority and basically you can't push your agenda.
That and you hoped that you could garner enough support to once again have the Kennel Klub Kabal dictate what is to be talked abouit and who is to be spoken to.

I've told you before, that my parents were married; as opposed to the two guys who reared you.

I see that the fact that you are a Juvenile Corrections Officer has been erased even though you announced it to the board yourself, so what the fuck is that all about?

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 11:48 AM
No cheese goes with that whine.

That was funny... in 1891.

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Yeah that we've made a couple of posts tonite should have Chrispie whining for days about how we will AGAIN run this thread into the ground while she goes on post after post saying the same old tired shit.

It cracks me up!

She's such a baby!

This coming from the woman who regularly used to extend threads by hundreds of posts with a shedload of steaming crap.

christiefan915
06-29-2009, 04:08 PM
This coming from the woman who regularly used to extend threads by hundreds of posts with a shedload of steaming crap.

Her presence on any thread, any board, immediately ramps up the ugly by orders of magnitude. She corrupts everything she touches. What a pathetic individual.

christiefan915
06-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Nope, froggie started this shit and you know damn well it's true.

I showed you the thread where dumbkis started flaming. If you have something else, bring it on. :pke:

DamnYankee
06-29-2009, 04:12 PM
LOL "Bring it on", toughie.

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I see that the fact that you are a Juvenile Corrections Officer has been erased even though you announced it to the board yourself, so what the fuck is that all about?

I guess your need to toss out personal info has been reprimanded...again! The same thing happned on aol aka as Tom's got bored moments and Scar's thinking no one else could play that game. How about just moving on from the personal info Tom?

btw you should try and post more regularly, chris has so much angst waiting around for you to post so that she can post her flame crap off of.

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
I guess your need to toss out personal info has been reprimanded...again! The same thing happned on aol aka as Tom's got bored moments and Scar's thinking no one else could play that game. How about just moving on from the personal info Tom?

btw you should try and post more regularly, chris has so much angst waiting around for you to post so that she can post her flame crap off of.

Tom doing what he does best...

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q238/shetazgeo/12-taking-a-dump.jpg

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 04:38 PM

Hahahahaha!~ Ain't that the truth!

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Hahahahaha!~ Ain't that the truth!

Stay away from Chrispieflan's posts!

http://www.toostupidblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kill-you-and-hurt.jpg

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Stay away from Chrispieflan's posts!

http://www.toostupidblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/kill-you-and-hurt.jpg

I rarely touch a chris post...they're a tad too pathetic for my tastes.

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 04:50 PM
I rarely touch a chris post...they're a tad too pathetic for my tastes.

http://ts4.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=941797740599&id=1d597127c85fc3c1b9d24abdafcf5fcf&url=http%3a%2f%2ffamilypoet.com%2fgraphics%2fCry-Baby.gif

Wuhhht you talking 'bout???

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
http://ts4.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=941797740599&id=1d597127c85fc3c1b9d24abdafcf5fcf&url=http%3a%2f%2ffamilypoet.com%2fgraphics%2fCry-Baby.gif

She's lurking in this thread. She has to wait for a friendly or TuTu in order to post...LOL

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 05:02 PM
She's lurking in this thread. She has to wait for a friendly or TuTu in order to post...LOL

As long as she gets to....

http://nitharsanam.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/baby-cry.gif

She'll be fine...

christiefan915
06-29-2009, 05:04 PM

You were speaking? :D

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4848288/Snake-strike-background-BW-main_Full.jpg

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 06:47 PM
You were speaking? :D

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4848288/Snake-strike-background-BW-main_Full.jpg

Do you when was the last time she ever posted anything that wasn't just part of a bitchfest?

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 06:57 PM

You really are a hypocritical bitch, you posted info, photos, addresses etc on various posters. Now you are playing the holier than thou game trying to elicit sympathy from your new chums, the same way you used to do with us on the WOT board. We haven't forgotten your bullshit open letter apologising for your disgusting behaviour in the past.

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 07:11 PM

How about you saving the sanctimonious crap for the poor suckers on here who fall for it without knowing your past.

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
You really are a hypocritical bitch, you posted info, photos, addresses etc on various posters. Now you are playing the holier than thou game trying to elicit sympathy from your new chums, the same way you used to do with us on the WOT board. We haven't forgotten your bullshit open letter apologising for your disgusting behaviour in the past.

LOL. no, I posted pictures AFTER personal info was posted on me...yes, I am guilty of escalating what bitches like you and darla and prak began. I would like to see that end here, but obviously as you have now had your posts cleansed 4 fucking times I guess the proof IS in the pudding...:)

I NEVER posted personal info that had not already been posted by others. Whereas you spent your hours of boredom searching out info on me.

PS My apology was for stooping to ya'lls level and I was very specific. I have always denied posting any personal info. I repeated posters names AFTER my name and others were posted. I posted scar's dawg ugly pictures AFTER she posted min and my husbands personal info and AFTER she had called my home.

DamnYankee
06-29-2009, 07:52 PM

ROTFLMAO @ that pic. :clink:

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 07:53 PM
LOL. no, I posted pictures AFTER personal info was posted on me...yes, I am guilty of escalating what bitches like you and darla and prak began. I would like to see that end here, but obviously as you have now had your posts cleansed 4 fucking times I guess the proof IS in the pudding...:)

I NEVER posted personal info that had not already been posted by others. Whereas you spent your hours of boredom searching out info on me.

PS My apology was for stooping to ya'lls level and I was very specific. I have always denied posting any personal info. I repeated posters names AFTER my name and others were posted. I posted scar's dawg ugly pictures AFTER she posted min and my husbands personal info and AFTER she had called my home.

NOW, TOM?????

http://nitharsanam.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/baby-cry.gif

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 08:13 PM

Periodically you trot out the same old bullshit, the amount of time I took was around 10 seconds long enough to google alecw6. I suppose you are going to deny that you tried to post personal info on Christie which turned out to be wrong but that was only because of your incompetence, that info was not published by anybody else so that's one downright lie for a start. As to Dumb Fuck, if you care to look at his user details he states that he is a Juvenile Corrections Officer.

Canceled2
06-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Periodically you trot out the same old bullshit, the amount of time I took was around 10 seconds long enough to google alecw6. I suppose you are going to deny that you tried to post personal info on Christie which turned out to be wrong but that was only because of your incompetence, that info was not published by anybody else so that's one downright lie for a start. As to Dumb Fuck, if you care to look at his user details he states that he is a Juvenile Corrections Officer.

I trot out my defense when lying assholes like you misrepresent the facts. Chris was trying to find personal info on Loyal and me...oh yeah that lil bit of factoid is missing from your lopsided portayal of what happened. No one did anything to chris that she and you had not first begun with google. As to Free? You used his first name and you used mine...that's why you had your posts cleansed ...you know, because you wanted to continue with the same old shit you did on aol.

TuTu Monroe
06-29-2009, 08:20 PM

God, what she said about your husband was directly from the sewer where she lives.

TuTu Monroe
06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
I showed you the thread where dumbkis started flaming. If you have something else, bring it on. :pke:

Froggie started flaming long before that. Now, you are pretending to be innocent. Don't tell me you didn't know what the hell she did, telling y'all I was meme. She's rotten to the bone.

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Froggie started flaming long before that. Now, you are pretending to be innocent. Don't tell me you didn't know what the hell she did, telling y'all I was meme. She's rotten to the bone.

That ChrispieFlan!

She's one Bad Ass!

Bring it on Bay-bee!! A hee-a-hoo-A-BWA-HA-HAAA!

http://blog.beautyvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/amy-winehouse-huge-beehive-bad-hair-day-nov-08-253x300.jpg

Canceled1
06-29-2009, 09:52 PM
ROTFLMAO @ that pic. :clink:

That Tomasina! He only hangs out with the TOUGH CHICKS!!

http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/tough_chicks.gif

Damocles
06-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Sometimes you people are weird.

USFREEDOM911
06-29-2009, 10:34 PM

Why are you asking me??

USFREEDOM911
06-29-2009, 10:38 PM

And you're queer.

cancel2 2022
06-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Why are you asking me??

Good point, you are terminally stupid.

Canceled2
06-30-2009, 12:35 AM

Sometimes? We'll have to do better.

DamnYankee
06-30-2009, 06:05 AM
Let's get this thread back on track: Tai Chi is frickin' gay.

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 06:53 AM

Uhhh... yeah Damo.

Kinda right up there with the rep point system and the shenanigans you allow, ahem...*cough* "staff" around here.

Weird is relative. Do you call him Uncle, or her Auntie?

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 06:58 AM

Whinny fancies himself a "metrosexual". If you look real close, he's carrying a "murse".

In San Francisco, we just call him Vincente, or down on Castro, "Miss Thang".

Damocles
06-30-2009, 07:40 AM
LOL. So is highlighting a man's hair but people do it anyway.

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 07:48 AM

I'm done talking about this with you. I've said it over and over, Prak is the one who told us you were meme and dumbkis was Ice Dancer, on the WOT. I even remember my response to him: "Ice Dancer? It should be Ego Tripper!" If there's ever an opportunity to access the database of the old board, I'm gonna find that thread and post it. You can blame Frog until hell freezes over but that doesn't make it true, it's just another of your endless attempts to slam her. :p

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 07:51 AM

No more weird than those threads about Maineman's church, just to give one example.

But you're right, the WOT crap should have been D.O.A. after the posters came here.

Damocles
06-30-2009, 07:52 AM
No more weird than those threads about Maineman's church, just to give one example.

But you're right, the WOT crap should have been D.O.A. after the posters came here.
That's just as weird.

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 07:54 AM
God, what she said about your husband was directly from the sewer where she lives.

Yet you completely ignored what uglybetty said about Tom's wife, so I guess that puts your terminally-foul pal in that same sewer.

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Do you remember when was the last time she ever posted anything that wasn't just part of a bitchfest?

Hmmm. Maybe back in 2003?

(That was a joke.)

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 08:06 AM

I'm "flame-posting" to you because it irks uglybetty and dumbkis so much. :)

Do you remember how SS used to say that if we all stopped flaming first, they would stop? So I stopped responding to them but they've continued to carry on as if nothing changed. Now they're whining because I don't answer them!

Hope SS is taking note of how they made an effing liar out of her.

DamnYankee
06-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Whinny fancies himself a "metrosexual". If you look real close, he's carrying a "murse".

In San Francisco, we just call him Vincente, or down on Castro, "Miss Thang".
I just call him gay; least use of letters and syllables as possible. *shrug*

DamnYankee
06-30-2009, 10:06 AM
LOL. So is highlighting a man's hair but people do it anyway. Not The Southern Man. *shrug*

TuTu Monroe
06-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Yet you completely ignored what uglybetty said about Tom's wife, so I guess that puts your terminally-foul pal in that same sewer.

Who is uglybetty? I didn't know Tom had a wife.

TuTu Monroe
06-30-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm done talking about this with you. I've said it over and over, Prak is the one who told us you were meme and dumbkis was Ice Dancer, on the WOT. I even remember my response to him: "Ice Dancer? It should be Ego Tripper!" If there's ever an opportunity to access the database of the old board, I'm gonna find that thread and post it. You can blame Frog until hell freezes over but that doesn't make it true, it's just another of your endless attempts to slam her. :p

I'm not surprised you are done with this, because you know and I know what I said is true.

I always had prak on IA, so yes, please find the thread and post it. I would like that. Some of your friends have personal friends at AOL to do their bidding, so it shouldn't be hard to do.

Froggie wasn't so smart telling her friends about it, because one of her friends asked me about it. Oh, what a web we weave............................................. .......

TuTu Monroe
06-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Do you when was the last time she ever posted anything that wasn't just part of a bitchfest?

Ummm, yes, all the time, unless you start to attack her.

Oh, BTW, regarding this post of yours.

What is the reason you stalk Freedom, Ice Dancer and Loyal? It sure makes you look obsessive.

I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/general-politics-f2.html) http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/styles/visions/statusicon/thread_hot_lock.gif
Views: 3,277
Posted By Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: tom prendergast@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: tom prendergast</title>@@AMEPARAM@@tom prendergast
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit... (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/ive-noticed-new-attitude-main-stream-republicans-p459646.html#post459646)

Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit is seriously demented? Oh and by the way, you illiterate twat it is altar boy.

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Ummm, yes, all the time, unless you start to attack her.

Oh, BTW, regarding this post of yours.

What is the reason you stalk Freedom, Ice Dancer and Loyal? It sure makes you look obsessive.

I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/general-politics-f2.html) http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/styles/visions/statusicon/thread_hot_lock.gif
Views: 3,277
Posted By Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: tom prendergast (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?u=499)
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit... (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/ive-noticed-new-attitude-main-stream-republicans-p459646.html#post459646)

Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit is seriously demented? Oh and by the way, you illiterate twat it is altar boy.

Yes, seeing Tom come unhinged on a daily basis is proof he has his hand on the pulse or normalcy.

One wonders the torture he willingly subjects himself to and claims victim out the other side of his mouth.

Walk away Tom. This has proven too much for you. Alter Boy is entirely appropriate in this regard. :eek:

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 11:54 AM

Chrispieflan has never quite forgiven herself for looking like Gladys Ormphsby. This was back when she was a looker on Laugh-In!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/d/d8/Gladys-zerocookies.jpg

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Tsk tsk, your five o'clock shadow is sprouting, bets. :shock:

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:25lNyD9lqQsBPM:http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/H%2520Ugly%2520Betty%2520ROSS.jpg

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 04:50 PM

Yet you posted on that thread both before and after she made the comment.

How convenient is selective memory.

christiefan915
06-30-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm not surprised you are done with this, because you know and I know what I said is true.

I always had prak on IA, so yes, please find the thread and post it. I would like that. Some of your friends have personal friends at AOL to do their bidding, so it shouldn't be hard to do.

Froggie wasn't so smart telling her friends about it, because one of her friends asked me about it. Oh, what a web we weave............................................. .......

Yes, of course, dear. As if one of Froggie's FRIENDS would tell you anything, knowing how much you dislike her. Does the saying "with friends like that, who needs enemies?" apply here?

I believe that as much as I believe your pal's claim that somebody from the boards called her daughter, and all the rest of the compost she writes about being stalked. :rolleyes:

Canceled2
06-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Chrispieflan has never quite forgiven herself for looking like Gladys Ormphsby. This was back when she was a looker on Laugh-In!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/d/d8/Gladys-zerocookies.jpg

Since we know JUST how ugly ol chris is I find it ironic she'd ever think to call anyone else ugly.

Canceled2
06-30-2009, 06:42 PM

I read this and then saw just how much she was done....LOL

Taichiliberal
06-30-2009, 06:57 PM

well let them have the last sniping word, so the little dopes can claim victory and shutting down yet another thread....pity they don't realize the original purpose of this thread was served long ago, and they are just exposing themselves as the petty little clowns they truly are.

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I read this and then saw just how much she was done....LOL

I keep wondering what part of "done" she struggles with?

I mean what if it were "finished"?

Aye-yi-yi! :rolleyes:

cancel2 2022
06-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Since we know JUST how ugly ol chris is I find it ironic she'd ever think to call anyone else ugly.

Even by West Coast standards you and your friends are incredibly shallow, self obsessed and boring. You must be nearly due for your first facelift and an arse transplant assuming you can find one that won't reject you.

Canceled2
06-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Even by West Coast standards you and your friends are incredibly shallow, self obsessed and boring. You must be nearly due for your first facelift and an arse transplant assuming you can find one that won't reject you.

Hahaha...oh Tom and to think you keep coming back for more. :)

TuTu Monroe
06-30-2009, 07:34 PM

If we are so boring, why do you continue to talk to us?
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000202EC.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10)

(http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12)

TuTu Monroe
06-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes, of course, dear. As if one of Froggie's FRIENDS would tell you anything, knowing how much you dislike her. Does the saying "with friends like that, who needs enemies?" apply here?

I believe that as much as I believe your pal's claim that somebody from the boards called her daughter, and all the rest of the compost she writes about being stalked. :rolleyes:

Would you like me to out the friend? I doubt very much he would care, but I will ask.

It matters not if you believe it or not, snookums. We have the proof. Here's laughing at you, kid. Oh what a web we weave...................................

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Hahaha...oh Tom and to think you keep coming back for more. :)

It's the sadist in him and of course the very real hope of seeing an actual ass lift. What he's been getting lately just isn't doing it for him I guess...

So sad. Too bad.

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 08:09 PM
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/000202EC.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10)

Tom's middle name is "Boring". Soon he will be here too 24/7.

I do like to see how huffy he is now. Just a spittin' and a sputterin' like a gurl!

Temper-temper!

:lmao:

USFREEDOM911
06-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Good point, you are terminally stupid.

And yet; even though you have that belief, you just couldn't stop yourself from commenting.

How long have you had a problem with being impulsive?

USFREEDOM911
06-30-2009, 11:02 PM

Does this mean that you'll finally STFU and STFD??

USFREEDOM911
06-30-2009, 11:04 PM

Do you allready have your coffin picked out??

USFREEDOM911
06-30-2009, 11:05 PM

Tom's wife!!!

What did she say about him?

USFREEDOM911
06-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Tsk tsk, your five o'clock shadow is sprouting, bets. :shock:

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:25lNyD9lqQsBPM:http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/H%2520Ugly%2520Betty%2520ROSS.jpg

HEY, you're not supposed to post personal information on here and that picture of timmie is just over the edge.

Canceled1
06-30-2009, 11:21 PM
HEY, you're not supposed to post personal information on here and that picture of timmie is just over the edge.

http://lauriekendrick.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/wife1.jpg?w=180&h=261

That old brood **** is looking might purty since she had the lasar eye correction.

Do you think she has a weak chin? Maybe she could grow a beard like her husband?

No?

Canceled2
07-01-2009, 12:05 AM

That old brood **** is looking might purty since she had the lasar eye correction.

Do you think she has a weak chin? Maybe she could grow a beard like her husband?

No?

Chris's husband is one freaky looking dude! :eek:

FUCK THE POLICE
07-01-2009, 01:53 AM

Ah, I see our smileys just don't match the level of obnoxiousness conservatives require, and so you had to resort to an outside dealer. Tragic, really.

TuTu Monroe
07-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Do you allready have your coffin picked out??

Everything was just fine here until the cabal arrived, then KA-BOOM!!!

christiefan915
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM

No?

ROTFL. Get back to us with an updated photo after you've had the full-body wax, ugbets.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:7voFsi-QMdf0DM:http://mysite.orange.co.uk/journalspace/Transvestite.jpg

(Note to self: ask husband to grow beard.) :D

christiefan915
07-01-2009, 08:57 AM

First facelift? She's been dragged up from the ankles, hon!

christiefan915
07-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Would you like me to out the friend? I doubt very much he would care, but I will ask.

It matters not if you believe it or not, snookums. We have the proof. Here's laughing at you, kid. Oh what a web we weave...................................

ROTFL! We have proof? Are you Michael Smith waving around the board equivalent of the Downing Street memos?

By all means "out" the person. I'd love to see the how the information was fixed around the facts that were openly stated on the WOT so many months ago. :rolleyes:

TuTu Monroe
07-01-2009, 11:14 AM
ROTFL! We have proof? Are you Michael Smith waving around the board equivalent of the Downing Street memos?

By all means "out" the person. I'd love to see the how the information was fixed around the facts that were openly stated on the WOT so many months ago. :rolleyes:

Be very careful for what you wish, lady.

http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002031F.gif (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10)

http://content.sweetim.com/tbsig/sig.asp?img=ad1 (http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12)

DamnYankee
07-01-2009, 11:21 AM
So who is TaiChiLiberal riding?

USFREEDOM911
07-01-2009, 02:01 PM
ROTFL. Get back to us with an updated photo after you've had the full-body wax, ugbets.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:7voFsi-QMdf0DM:http://mysite.orange.co.uk/journalspace/Transvestite.jpg

(Note to self: ask husband to grow beard.) :D

I've asked you to stop posting those photos you took of timmie.
You're going to get into trouble.

Canceled1
07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
I've asked you to stop posting those photos you took of timmie.
You're going to get into trouble.

Poor ****. Try as she might, they don't get any homelier than our ****.

Hugs! :cof1:

Damocles
07-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Poor ****. Try as she might, they don't get any homelier than our ****.

Hugs! :cof1:
Please refrain from using RL names. Thank you.

christiefan915
07-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Please refrain from using RL names. Thank you.

It's not a real name. She's being snide.

Damocles
07-03-2009, 04:48 PM
It's not a real name. She's being snide.
Somebody complained that it was a variant of a RL name. If such is not the case I need to hear it from her and I'll put it all back and walk away.

;)

Canceled1
07-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Somebody complained that it was a variant of a RL name. If such is not the case I need to hear it from her and I'll put it all back and walk away.

;)

WTF are you talking about? Are you telling me that ChrispieFlan's name is Mare... As in "whinny", "neigh", as in "Mr. Ed's Main Squeeze"????

Do you ride her hard and put her away wet????

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!!

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 06:44 PM

;)

Did Tom give away the proverbial goose??? That stupid girl!!! :)

christiefan915
07-03-2009, 06:53 PM
WTF are you talking about? Are you telling me that ChrispieFlan's name is Mare... As in "whinny", "neigh", as in "Mr. Ed's Main Squeeze"????

Do you ride her hard and put her away wet????

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!!

LOL. You're such a manly man, ugs. We can almost hear your cojones clanging when you sign on to post. :D

It was a nice try but you already failed at this on the WOT, when you faked that email from AOL. What made you think it would work a second time?

Now you and the Foul One just wipe up your dirty little fingerprints and slink away, 'k ugbets? ;)

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 06:55 PM
paydirt :)

Canceled1
07-03-2009, 06:59 PM
paydirt :)

Did someone pull her cinch too tight? :eek:

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Did someone pull her cinch too tight? :eek:

I don't know, but she ran to this thread so quick she musta thrown a shoe!

Canceled1
07-03-2009, 07:02 PM
I don't know, but she ran to this thread so quick she musta thrown a shoe!

GAWD ALMIGHTY! Someone needs to rein her in!!!! :readit:

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 07:03 PM
GAWD ALMIGHTY! Someone needs to rein her in!!!! :readit:

Whoa Nellie!

Canceled1
07-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Whoa Nellie!

If'n I didn't know better, I'd say she had a burr in her saddle!

Canceled2
07-03-2009, 07:09 PM
If'n I didn't know better, I'd say she had a burr in her saddle!

Let's get that nag back to barn and get her brushed out:p