PDA

View Full Version : The Pac Man does it again!

Mott the Hoople
05-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Manny Paquiao made Ricky Hatton look like a rank amateur. What a viscous knockout. I'm convinced now he can beat Floyd Mayweather.

wilton
05-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Mayweather Sr. is an idiot, I would love to personally rub this loss in his face. That said, Pacquiao is a freakin' legand now. Hatton is weak, although pacquiao did to hatton in 2 rounds what took mayweather 10.

Mott the Hoople
05-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Mayweather Sr. is an idiot, I would love to personally rub this loss in his face. That said, Pacquiao is a freakin' legand now. Hatton is weak, although pacquiao did to hatton in 2 rounds what took mayweather 10.

I'm sure the Pacquiao camp wants a big money match against Mayweather. Having said that, I'm hoping Marques beats Mayweather as I think he matches up better against Pacquiao than Mayweather would though it sure would be nice to see Manny give Floyd his first loss. Sugar Shane Mosely would be a great match up too. So would Catto.

Pacquaio is peaking. His combination of speed, power and ring smarts should make him the top draw for the next several years before he starts his inevitalbe physical decline. Most small fighers start losing speed in their early thirties and move up in weight as their performance starts to decline.