PDA

View Full Version : WetNoodleFoolte Lets it All Hang Out

SJJRSJJS
04-29-2009, 10:57 AM
There is an AOL Comment board, headed by a AOL's Kelly girl, where AOL is saying that they brought the Boards Back after they were yanked on March 31, because as Kelly says, they heard our complaints. There are now 5 pages of reader comments, with yours truely leadng the way, what else is new. If anyone wants to see how its done, the link is below, and there are so far 81 comments, with my comments being numbers; 33, 37, 42, 46, 50, 59, 60, 66, 74, 75, and 81. Any suggestions, or let me/US know if you make any comments yourselves, naturally using your old persona...Thanks, PS, I intend to keep making comments until Hell freezes over...

http://www.peopleconnectionblog.com/2009/04/14/message-boards-are-back/

Canceled1
04-29-2009, 11:08 AM
There is an AOL Comment board, headed by a AOL's Kelly girl, where AOL is saying that they brought the Boards Back after they were yanked on March 31, because as Kelly says, they heard our complaints. There are now 5 pages of reader comments, with yours truely leadng the way, what else is new. If anyone wants to see how its done, the link is below, and there are so far 81 comments, with my comments being numbers; 33, 37, 42, 46, 50, 59, 60, 66, 74, 75, and 81. Any suggestions, or let me/US know if you make any comments yourselves, naturally using your old persona...Thanks, PS, I intend to keep making comments until Hell freezes over...

http://www.peopleconnectionblog.com/2009/04/14/message-boards-are-back/

You need to practice acceptance. The WOT and Rate "Anybody" Boards are gone. AOL doesn't give a $hit about their members, and even less about non-paying ones. They haven't for a long time.

BRUTALITOPS
04-29-2009, 03:10 PM
"while downplaying the main point of my complaint/comment, that AOL seems to be curtailing our First Amendment Rights, politically "speaking"?"

lol.

just.. lol.

BRUTALITOPS
04-29-2009, 03:13 PM
". I have just about finished my complaint letter that I will send to the Right people, including Radio and TV talk shows, concerning AOL's obvious violation of our First Amendment Rights by not bringing back any of the former political comment message Boards."

hahahahaha.

guys you gotta read this shit, it's awesome.

BRUTALITOPS
04-29-2009, 03:19 PM
81 comments against a mega multi national corporation concerning bringing back a subforum...lol yeah man you have got a movement going. It wont be long until you are on the o'rielly factor! If only aol (a private business) wouldn't have violated your right to free speech by not allowing a subforum to exist...they could have avoided the massive groundswell you've got going.

do I really have to explain how little you matter and how stupid this is? I hope not.

Why would you ever want to be on a crappy aol messageboard anyway when you got us. Go figure

Damocles
04-29-2009, 03:22 PM
81 comments against a mega multi national corporation concerning bringing back a subforum...lol yeah man you have got a movement going. It wont be long until you are on the o'rielly factor! If only aol (a private business) wouldn't have violated your right to free speech by not allowing a subforum to exist...they could have avoided the massive groundswell you've got going.

do I really have to explain how little you matter and how stupid this is? I hope not.

Why would you ever want to be on a crappy aol messageboard anyway when you got us. Go figure
I couldn't imagine, I've been to the aol boards, they are not nearly as cool as here...

TuTu Monroe
04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
The WOT board died a slow death and we both know the reason why. This board is better, so far anyway. However, I still refuse to scroll all the way down to post a reply. It's so cumbersome.

You need to practice acceptance. The WOT and Rate "Anybody" Boards are gone. AOL doesn't give a $hit about their members, and even less about non-paying ones. They haven't for a long time.

cancel2 2022
04-29-2009, 04:13 PM
So why don't you set the thread preference to newest post first? Just go to Quick Links>Edit Options>Thread Display Options>Thread Display Mode.

The WOT board died a slow death and we both know the reason why. This board is better, so far anyway. However, I still refuse to scroll all the way down to post a reply. It's so cumbersome.

Damocles
04-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Just hit the "quick" button on the bottom of the post you want to respond to, it takes you down to the quick post window. If you want to quote the post click the checkmark. If you want more than that you can just hit the "quote" button. If you want to go back to top quickly without scrolling, just hit the arrow on the bottom of any post it will take you back to the top.

Cancel5
04-29-2009, 04:57 PM
I couldn't imagine, I've been to the aol boards, they are not nearly as cool as here...

Not nearly!

SJJRSJJS
04-30-2009, 12:11 AM

I have read some of your inferior stuff, Grind and you act like you are jealous of my writing skills or something, which I am used to by the way. I will agree that these Boards are very cool, but no one/AOL pushes me around and if you knew me, you would know where I am coming from. It is people like you Grinder, who sit back and let yourself be pushed around, ground down to groveling, giving in to mental pressure, so maybe that is why you named yourself Grind, or maybe you should change your persona name to Ground Down? That is also why we cannot get anything done in this Country, there are too many grinders out there whining about everything, but not doing anything except caving in, being ground down, and accepting whatever is handed to them. Tell US how you started acting like a wuss, you were not born that way? Why don't you listen to me, follow my lead and show US that you got a pair? I forgot to ask, are you even of the male gender?

Lowaicue
04-30-2009, 01:54 AM
I have read some of your inferior stuff, Grind and you act like you are jealous of my writing skills or something, which I am used to by the way. I will agree that these Boards are very cool, but no one/AOL pushes me around and if you knew me, you would know where I am coming from. It is people like you Grinder, who sit back and let yourself be pushed around, ground down to groveling, giving in to mental pressure, so maybe that is why you named yourself Grind, or maybe you should change your persona name to Ground Down? That is also why we cannot get anything done in this Country, there are too many grinders out there whining about everything, but not doing anything except caving in, being ground down, and accepting whatever is handed to them. Tell US how you started acting like a wuss, you were not born that way? Why don't you listen to me, follow my lead and show US that you got a pair? I forgot to ask, are you even of the male gender?

That's right. Don't let people make up their mind about you, come right out from the start and say you are a friggin' prat.
As usual, idiot child, don't bother to reply I don't think I could put up with any more of your immaturity. AOL is looking nice at this time of the year.

SJJRSJJS
04-30-2009, 02:25 AM
I see Low IQ, that you are following me around again like you did at AOL, most of all those 5 years. Also, I noticed that you have been posting here since 2007? Do these posters know about your lacking the basic neccesities? I think that you may be this Grind dude or dudette, one of your well acknowledged many posting personas. In my case, my only other persona name is Wet Noodle, which I named after your buddy Prakosh, AKA Michaei Foote, who ran away from me, because I also dominated him, like I have you. Everyone knows the truth, so please try to tell the truth, this time around....

charver
04-30-2009, 03:12 AM
Best watch your back Grind.

You could soon replace AOL as the focus of their ire.

I know you have a stout constitution but could you withstand the constant barrage of up to 84 scathing posts aimed straight for your heart?

Imagine sitting down to read post #68 from the acid tongued "brittney.jkson" who says
"Hello everyone,
i want to tell You about one of the best anti wrinkle cream site.
to know more about it piz visit :- www.somepointlesssite.com

Could you take the pressure, Grind?

AOL couldn't.

Damocles
04-30-2009, 07:43 AM
LOL. He doesn't know Grind very well. :D

SJJRSJJS
04-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi Dam, you do have a cool Board here, and I fully intend to keep posting here, if the powers to be do not censor me like AOL/Netscape did, under the tutelage of some key Liberal posters from the old AOL Boards. Of course they, the Cabalistas as I refer to many Liberals, denied having my famous SJJRSJJS bumped off, but it was obvious what happened, I mentally dominated the Libs and they did not like it. None of my posts were anything other than respectfully written, I used no profanity like some Liberals did, no "F" or ":N: words, while at the same time, I was critical of the Cut & Run Liberals running away in droves. Libs seemed to control everything on the old boards, including who stays on and who gets the boot. One of my admitted weaknesses was dominating Liberals and I do admit to that, but I do it without resorting to the tactics that many Liberals use, including their fowl mouths, like that well known Liberal named Cloud, who spewed the worse language imaginable, but of course the Liberal Cabalistas never chided him. Cloud tried to do exactly as Low IQ did here, of course using the cuss words, but like Low IQ. never really succeeding. Now this Grind dude or dudette seems to fit my profile of a bleeding heart Liberal who needs some retraining, and I am the one to administer the retraining, I used to jokingly call it performing a cyber lobotomy. Does everyone notice how Low IQ had to rescue Grinder, come to his aid, why, think about it? When Low IQ tried to make his comment to me, and then ty to diss me by not requesting a reply, there was this obvious elitist snobby attitude, and Low does appear to lack some of the necessities, and I will leave it at that. It is obvious that LOw IQ does still cyber stalk me like he and Zappa did at AOL, and this proves it.

Damocles
04-30-2009, 08:51 AM
OMG! Now I know who she was spoofing...

Awesome... she had some talent.

Welcome to the board, SJJRSJJS, have fun.

Hermes Thoth
04-30-2009, 09:34 AM
We eat liberals for breakfast. Neocons too. All are turned into mulch by the dominant populist force of the board, me. Welcome to my kingdom. Damo is just a figurehead for my iron-fisted intellectual rule.

SJJRSJJS
04-30-2009, 10:52 AM
We eat liberals for breakfast. Neocons too. All are turned into mulch by the dominant populist force of the board, me. Welcome to my kingdom. Damo is just a figurehead for my iron-fisted intellectual rule.

It is nice to see that I MAY have some competition here, because Low IQ is certainly no challenge to yours truely, just like Zappa, Prakosh and Cloud were useless as teets on a Boar to the Libs. I routinely cyber chewed them up and spat them out, until they all cut & ran, what else is new. I thrive on cyber skewering Libs, do you also love the action like I do, it keeps me motivated to come online, no pun intended?

Hermes Thoth
04-30-2009, 10:58 AM
It is nice to see that I MAY have some competition here, because Low IQ is certainly no challenge to yours truely, just like Zappa, Prakosh and Cloud were useless as teets on a Boar to the Libs. I routinely cyber chewed them up and spat them out, until they all cut & ran, what else is new. I thrive on cyber skewering Libs, do you also love the action like I do, it keeps me motivated to come online, no pun intended?

Yeah. I already humiliated them into intellectual nonexistance.

I am awesome. Are you awesome?

BRUTALITOPS
04-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Now this Grind dude or dudette seems to fit my profile of a bleeding heart Liberal who needs some retraining, and I am the one to administer the retraining,

LOL. Me a bleeding heart liberal. LOL. oh my . . . .

SJJRSJJS
04-30-2009, 04:21 PM
LOL. Me a bleeding heart liberal. LOL. oh my . . . .

Yo Grinder, are U part of this Boards Staff, like Dam is, in other words, are you a boss man who could theroetically kick my honky butt off these Boards? So you are not a bleeding heart Liberal, very good, maybe I need to kiss some booty. LOL

BRUTALITOPS
04-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Yo Grinder, are U part of this Boards Staff, like Dam is, in other words, are you a boss man who could theroetically kick my honky butt off these Boards? So you are not a bleeding heart Liberal, very good, maybe I need to kiss some booty. LOL

yes i am a mod :p

We don't censor anybody though, even if they get super offensive. We have very few rules here and we like to keep it that way.

Us mods really don't do much except be cool.

meme-me
04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
you are cool are you single

we could have dinner and i wont show up!

Canceled1
05-01-2009, 09:46 AM

Yes, you sly lil' divil you, Darla.

We are GETTING the Aabba connection you are so painstakingly trying to draw.

Good job hun!

If we didn't know better, we'd say you were :pke: fun at everyone, eh?

No???

:gives:

SJJRSJJS
05-01-2009, 12:39 PM

Sure, how about some Linguine with Clam Sauce at Mama Lombardi's

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I smelt your rule! but here ya go ((((Ass))))

Canceled1
05-01-2009, 06:34 PM
I smelt your rule! but here ya go ((((Ass))))

Yeah, you're a regular Chris Angel there Foggie.... Smelling your own ass is quite the feat!!

So.... you burning up E-Bay while the hubby is out busting his butt working to pay for ALL those great deals you get???

Does his face look like this :eek: when he sees the credit card bills??

:cof1:

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Quick learner!

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Learning something new everyday, there are so many more options than AOL, again, good job my friend and why I support your efforts.

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah, you're a regular Chris Angel there Foggie.... Smelling your own ass is quite the feat!!

So.... you burning up E-Bay while the hubby is out busting his butt working to pay for ALL those great deals you get???

Does his face look like this :eek: when he sees the credit card bills??

:cof1:

Oh, Harlequin, thou art drama! Having fun yet?

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 06:49 PM

I know, huh! Maybe they will join your fan club?

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah. I already humiliated them into intellectual nonexistance.

I am awesome. Are you awesome?

In their own minds, as you will come to discover. Multiple personalities.

USFREEDOM911
05-01-2009, 06:53 PM
In their own minds, as you will come to discover. Multiple personalities.

You just can't resist stirring the pot, can you??

Oh, but I forgot; you're going to not continue this!!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

Cancel5
05-01-2009, 06:54 PM
:gives:[/QUOTE] Obviously you because you replied to a troll! ahahahaha! Harlequin, please write more drama for us, you have such a talent for it.

Canceled1
05-01-2009, 09:03 PM
:gives: Obviously you because you replied to a troll! ahahahaha! Harlequin, please write more drama for us, you have such a talent for it.[/QUOTE]

You're so easy Foggy. It's not nice to ridicule the handicapped but in your case there's always an exception.

Go do some shots and then come back and mouth off. We'll try to hold you up....:321:

SJJRSJJS
05-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Learning something new everyday, there are so many more options than AOL, again, good job my friend and why I support your efforts.

Thanks Froggy, I actually like this Board better than AOL's, but it is the principle of the thing. I do not like being taken advantage of, well usually I don't...LOL

ZappasGuitar
05-03-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL. He doesn't know Grind very well. :D

I could tell you stroies about ol SJJR.

Gonna try and leave that behind on the AOL board, however.

Cancel7
05-03-2009, 06:13 PM
OMG! Now I know who she was spoofing...

Awesome... she had some talent.

Welcome to the board, SJJRSJJS, have fun.

Yeah, that's the one. I am a really good mimic in that I can imitate pretty much anyone's written "voice". Some people are really good at mimicking actual voices. I have a friend, Sue, who can mimic people so dead-on that she can entertain a whole party with her hysterical impersonations. I can't do that at all, but I can do this. Having that ear is what also makes me really good at picking out people who have changed names and are pretending to be someone else online. I can almost always "hear" them anyway.

That's another talent that a lot of people think they have, but actually don't have at all. As has been evidenced in this thread! But that is old stuff. I guess some people never grow bored. Or maybe the problem is actually that all they are is bored. Relentlessly and eternally, bored.

Canceled2
05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah, that's the one. I am a really good mimic in that I can imitate pretty much anyone's written "voice". Some people are really good at mimicking actual voices. I have a friend, Sue, who can mimic people so dead-on that she can entertain a whole party with her hysterical impersonations. I can't do that at all, but I can do this. Having that ear is what also makes me really good at picking out people who have changed names and are pretending to be someone else online. I can almost always "hear" them anyway.

That's another talent that a lot of people think they have, but actually don't have at all. As has been evidenced in this thread! But that is old stuff. I guess some people never grow bored. Or maybe the problem is actually that all they are is bored. Relentlessly and eternally, bored.

Oh come on darla, we figured out it was Frog after it acted so stupid post after post, well Loyal did. If it had been you it would have eventually been hatefully vulgar . We may have missed a few of your 100's of troll personas, but we got them right enough times to count...twentytrucks, creativescribing, all the sj trolls, all the trolls meant to be me and other conservatives. I remember when you and Ruff and Trog all used that nasty troll to make fun of frog that was a hoot!

Say, you still linking this board for your writing class? *winkers* You and I co-workers? You do beat all darla dear HAHAHA!

Cancel7
05-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Oh come on darla, we figured out it was Frog after it acted so stupid post after post, well Loyal did. If it had been you it would have eventually been hatefully vulgar . We may have missed a few of your 100's of troll personas, but we got them right enough times to count...twentytrucks, creativescribing, all the sj trolls, all the trolls meant to be me and other conservatives. I remember when you and Ruff and Trog all used that nasty troll to make fun of frog that was a hoot!

Say, you still linking this board for your writing class? *winkers* You and I co-workers? You do beat all darla dear HAHAHA!

No you didn't figure anything out. And the only one of the trolls you mention that I was, is the creative one, which wasn't a troll, but a name I had to switch to after you hacked my AnglScarlett name. Never heard of twentytrucks, and only a retard like you wouldn't have figured out by now that the sji troll was japrdm. And no, I was not japrdm, a very old bush board poster there long before me. Moron.

Speaking of being a moron, I already knew you had stalked me to my business website - left your ip address there dumbass. I can see how long you are there, which pages you read, and how long you are on each one, and, where you clicked onto my website from, and where your ip is located. God you are stupid.

And still cyber-stalking me? You must have a google alert out on me. But really, doesn't it kinda depress you that you can have a google alert out on me and actually get alerts? It makes you even more pathetic.

I knew you creamed your dusty panties the second you saw my name. It took you this long to compose an answer that made you look casual? That's probably the funniest part.

Eat shit alec. Have your cyberorgasm good and hard, it'll have to last you a while, because I don't have the kind of time you have on your hands to go back and forth with you forever like you'd like. Of course, you can always catch me on google. ;)

Canceled2
05-03-2009, 09:10 PM
No you didn't figure anything out. And the only one of the trolls you mention that I was, is the creative one, which wasn't a troll, but a name I had to switch to after you hacked my AnglScarlett name. Never heard of twentytrucks, and only a retard like you wouldn't have figured out by now that the sji troll was japrdm. And no, I was not japrdm, a very old bush board poster there long before me. Moron.

Speaking of being a moron, I already knew you had stalked me to my business website - left your ip address there dumbass. I can see how long you are there, which pages you read, and how long you are on each one, and, where you clicked onto my website from, and where your ip is located. God you are stupid.

And still cyber-stalking me? You must have a google alert out on me. But really, doesn't it kinda depress you that you can have a google alert out on me and actually get alerts? It makes you even more pathetic.

I knew you creamed your dusty panties the second you saw my name. It took you this long to compose an answer that made you look casual? That's probably the funniest part.

Eat shit alec. Have your cyberorgasm good and hard, it'll have to last you a while, because I don't have the kind of time you have on your hands to go back and forth with you forever like you'd like. Of course, you can always catch me on google. ;)

Cyber stalking? GAWD but you are STILL the drama queen! I knew you have been just DYING to have me give you a platform dear, so I obliged?
Like you calling my home not once, not twice, but three times...what's that make you darla, a stalker? Or how about you posting our SBA loan information and names on the WOT? Does that make you spiteful and bitchy <great big grin>

Yes, you should know all about my IP location since after you called my house and tried to talk to my husband, it isn't a stretch that you would know where I live, is it darla dear?

Shall we talk about leaving a trail? Your mom's number and also the number of your business on my phone... talk about pathetic C... I mean darla

You want to talk about pathetic? Maybe I should cyber link the messages you left along with the picture of your phone numbers I took off my phone for all to see. Would that be good for you stalker-girl?

And I would say it took me about as long as it did for you to pee all over yourself to get to this post, so check your own stop watch bitch when you talk about pouncing? How's Prak doing darla dear? You still got the cyber marriage going on... Oops! That’s supposed to be a secret isn't it?
Kisses and hugs hon *winkers*

Yes darla dear, you are just so busy and your 25,000 + posts show just how busy these past few years have kept you. :) As to orgasms? Why one look at you and we know they are hard fought for your fat ugly self...HA! Bet you carry paperbags everywhere you go huh dear?

USFREEDOM911
05-03-2009, 09:12 PM

I see you had a big bowl of "bitch-o-wheats" today.
Still tipping your head back, waiting for those terrorists to come??

Canceled2
05-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I see you had a big bowl of "bitch-o-wheats" today.
Still tipping your head back, waiting for those terrorists to come??

She's been circling for weeks.

SJJRSJJS
05-04-2009, 12:09 AM
I could tell you stroies about ol SJJR.

Gonna try and leave that behind on the AOL board, however.

Hi Zappy, are you going to tell everyone how I routinely pulled your leash, like you were a little poochy, and that when you and I held a popularity contest on the Rate Bush board, I won, and I never had to beg for votes, like you tried to do? What about that $50.00(?) bet that we made, that you claimed you won, butt in reality, I won, of course you never paid off? Are you going to tell them how I am a certified Mensa Man, and that you became obsessed with me, first with my brain, and then again because the Lib girls liked me the best? Everyone knows that I out-posted you, I literally controlled you, because you followed me, you waited patiently for me to sign on, didn't you Zappy? I drove off Prakosh, butt I wanted to keep you around as my cyber whipping post, so I eased off you, admit the truth for once? PS, how is Houston, and your daughter doing, she should be almost three by now?

Cancel5
05-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Oh, that was disappointing, come on, you can do much better than that.

Harlequin, more drama, please! Fiesty bitch it up, you can do it and please more personal "pot" shots, those are so original. Just keeps me in stitches, daaaarlink!

Damocles
05-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Cyber stalking? GAWD but you are STILL the drama queen! I knew you have been just DYING to have me give you a platform dear, so I obliged?
Like you calling my home not once, not twice, but three times...what's that make you darla, a stalker? Or how about you posting our SBA loan information and names on the WOT? Does that make you spiteful and bitchy <great big grin>

Yes, you should know all about my IP location since after you called my house and tried to talk to my husband, it isn't a stretch that you would know where I live, is it darla dear?

Shall we talk about leaving a trail? Your mom's number and also the number of your business on my phone... talk about pathetic C... I mean darla

You want to talk about pathetic? Maybe I should cyber link the messages you left along with the picture of your phone numbers I took off my phone for all to see. Would that be good for you stalker-girl?

And I would say it took me about as long as it did for you to pee all over yourself to get to this post, so check your own stop watch bitch when you talk about pouncing? How's Prak doing darla dear? You still got the cyber marriage going on... Oops! That’s supposed to be a secret isn't it?
Kisses and hugs hon *winkers*

Yes darla dear, you are just so busy and your 25,000 + posts show just how busy these past few years have kept you. :) As to orgasms? Why one look at you and we know they are hard fought for your fat ugly self...HA! Bet you carry paperbags everywhere you go huh dear?
That would be a bad idea. No phone numbers. Not here. Not without permission.

charver
05-04-2009, 07:28 AM

This shit is like some sort of warped cyber soap opera.

If it ever got even half as bad here, that's the time to just knock it all on the head. I'm sure there are very few of us who haven't, at one time or another, tracked down, slaughtered and dismembered some annoying prick on the internets, who offended us in some way, but with the rising cost of acid and a decided lack of available shallow-grave space most have us have come to the conclusion that maybe it's not really worth all the drama after all.

BTW...does anyone have any tips on how to remove skull fragments from a threshing machine. Thanks in advance.

Canceled2
05-04-2009, 08:43 AM

I was "asking".

Damocles
05-04-2009, 08:45 AM
I was "asking".
LOL. Don't take it personally. It's pretty much the only rule we have...

:D

Canceled2
05-04-2009, 09:04 AM
LOL. Don't take it personally. It's pretty much the only rule we have...

:D

I was trying to sound ironic...guess I missed the ledge :(

Damocles
05-04-2009, 09:05 AM
I was trying to sound ironic...guess I missed the ledge :(
No, I caught it. I caught it... ;)