PDA

View Full Version : Facts re Ketanji Jackson - Uncle was serving a life sentence. She hates southerners

Text Drivers are Killers
02-25-2022, 09:47 PM
The kenyan baboon commuted the uncle's sentence. In college she protested students who displayed the Confederate flag - she hates free speech. She is a radical lefty and also very ugly. She's powerfully built and may be a tranny like her hero Big Mike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketanji_Brown_Jackson

When she was in college, her uncle was sentenced to life in prison due to a nonviolent cocaine conviction. Years later, Jackson persuaded a law firm to take his case pro bono, and President Barack Obama eventually commuted his sentence.[11] Another uncle, Calvin Ross, served as Miami's police chief.[8] During her time at Harvard, Jackson led protests against a student who displayed a Confederate flag from his dorm window.[12] She also performed improv comedy and took classes in drama.[13]

Text Drivers are Killers
02-25-2022, 09:58 PM
No way a white person will get justice from this thing.

Celticguy
02-25-2022, 11:11 PM
shes no worse than any other person Biden's owners might have chosen.
whoever it was going to be will bloc vote reliably. one out, one in. changes nothing.

Text Drivers are Killers
02-25-2022, 11:53 PM
shes no worse than any other person Biden's owners might have chosen.
whoever it was going to be will bloc vote reliably. one out, one in. changes nothing.

BS. This creature is worse then breyer. She hates white people. And she's only 51 and will serve for 30 years. We need to fight this monster. If we have to, make stuff up like the left did with kav.

Walt
02-26-2022, 01:18 AM
She hates southerners

Jackson is a southerner, and she certainly does not hate herself.

Uncle was serving a life sentence

One uncle made some major life mistakes, and the other uncle became chief of police.

NiftyNiblick
02-26-2022, 06:47 AM
I pertty much hate most southerners too.

Confirm the broad, even though I hate her made up ebonic name.

Damocles
02-26-2022, 08:01 AM
If you are going to call black folks babboons put it in NSFW. It is not copascetic to have racism on work computers in an office environment. It isn't difficult to figure this stuff out TDAK.

Phantasmal
02-26-2022, 08:05 AM

One uncle made some major life mistakes, and the other uncle became chief of police.
It happens in many families, there are bad eggs in good families.

Legion
02-26-2022, 11:37 AM
It happens in many families, there are bad eggs in good families.

Is that so? I suppose Bud calling Asians "gooks" might be an example of that, but he hasn't murdered anyone .... has he?

Text Drivers are Killers
02-26-2022, 12:47 PM

She's got three black names.

Text Drivers are Killers
02-26-2022, 12:48 PM
If you are going to call black folks babboons put it in NSFW. It is not copascetic to have racism on work computers in an office environment. It isn't difficult to figure this stuff out TDAK.

For 4 years all you liberals called donald trump an orangutan. Why was that ok?

Text Drivers are Killers
02-26-2022, 12:50 PM

So why do all white liberals hate white people.?

Yup - both became criminals.

NiftyNiblick
02-26-2022, 12:55 PM

I got a groan from the lovely Phantamal!:(

Everybody should have me figured out by now.

I'm not the kind of racist who would object to a qualified Africn American woman on the SCOTUS.
I'm just the kind of racist who loathes hip hop culture and made up ebonic names.

Matt Dillon
02-26-2022, 01:08 PM
The kenyan baboon commuted the uncle's sentence. In college she protested students who displayed the Confederate flag - she hates free speech. She is a radical lefty and also very ugly. She's powerfully built and may be a tranny like her hero Big Mike.

I bet her uncle was convicted on "enhanced" drug laws that Joe Biden wrote.

Walt
02-26-2022, 03:32 PM
Yup - both became criminals.

You consider police to be criminals?

Text Drivers are Killers
02-26-2022, 06:21 PM
You consider police to be criminals?

They're govt employees aren't they?

Darla
02-27-2022, 12:46 PM

Yes Text Message Killer, please don't put your vile racism in the actual titles. It makes Damo look bad to his friends on Twitter.

Walt
02-27-2022, 04:09 PM
They're govt employees aren't they?

Texting Driver comes out against police and soldiers.

christiefan915
02-27-2022, 04:36 PM
She's got three black names.

Three? "Brown" and "Jackson" sound pretty white bread to me.

You're criticizing her for a name her parents gave her, not one she selected herself.

archives
02-27-2022, 04:43 PM

Now had you been paying attention rather than listen to your radio you would have known that in her acceptance speech she specifically mentioned her Uncle and those in her family who had broken the law, and as far as being "ugly," I didn't know looks were a qualification for being on the SCOTUS, if they were, how in the hell did beer ball Brett get there, certainly ain't going to be confused for George Clooney

Coolred44
05-22-2022, 11:25 PM
For 4 years all you liberals called donald trump an orangutan. Why was that ok?

Because anyone who has the amount of money he claims to have but who also has no clue how to apply foundation or wear a properly fitted suit and also apparently has nobody around him to point these things out...deserves to be mocked. He is a walking joke in how he presents himself. He could be the worst person ever (he is) but if he actually dressed the part, looked sharp, presented himself like a sharp dressed man, as they say, people might actually take him more seriously because the suit makes the man as the saying goes. What is up with the way the man leaves the house?