PDA

View Full Version : A conservative for pres in 2008 !

uscitizen
11-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Check it out. I heard about it on the vidiot training device.

http://www.presidentadams.com/

OrnotBitwise
11-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Man best hire a writer or two. I'd have gotten C's and D's in freshman composition for that prose . . . and that's high school freshman.

uscitizen
11-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Well he can't hire brains like Bush can ;) And I guess he is a buckeye....

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Check it out. I heard about it on the vidiot training device.

http://www.presidentadams.com/

LMAO... WTF is a "vidiot training device" ...or should I ask?

It sounds like it might be a new device adopted by pinhead trainers for new recruits. I feel I need further explanation on this!

As for Adams, how old is this guy? Becasue, I think you have to be over 18 to run.... don't you?

My personal dream ticket, is Rudi Gulliani and Steve Forbes. Push a flat tax, abolish the IRS for good, and promote conservative responsible government. Control the borders, and other internal security risks, have a strong foreign policy and national defense position on the war on terror, and moderate on the social issues to a more 'libertarian' viewpoint. Not in the literal sense of trying to implement a libertarian policy as much as just not taking any proactive measures in those areas, other than to defer to society to decide what they will, a neutral stance.

To me, as a conservative, that would be the ultimate platform. I think it would resonate with a large portion of conservative America, as well as the more libertine, who prefer conservative fiscal policy, but can do without the conservative social policy. I also think this is exactly what Hillary hopes to portray herself as, when the time comes.

Demwit
11-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Actually I believe you have to be over 32 to be president.

Damocles
11-03-2006, 07:25 AM
It's 35. You have to be 35 or older and born in the US to be President. 30 for Senators, 25 for the House.

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Yep, that is right. Is the part on congressional age requirements in the constitution or just legislated ?

Damocles
11-03-2006, 08:00 AM
It's in the Constitution.

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Hmm, guess I should read thru that "just a damned piece of paper" again.