PDA

View Full Version : Of things to come

Timshel
04-10-2009, 07:25 AM
How bout them RAYS! 2 out of 3 in Boston! It was against a Senior League team, but hey, we'll take it. And without BJ, maybe the best player.

We're gonna run the table!

Damocles
04-10-2009, 07:48 AM
How bout them RAYS! 2 out of 3 in Boston! It was against a Senior League team, but hey, we'll take it. And without BJ, maybe the best player.

We're gonna run the table!
No you're not, your opponent has already sank a ball. Unless you think your record will be 161-1... And I'll take that bet.

Timshel
04-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Of course, I don't mean they will win 162. That's not possible.

Anybody think Ortiz is out of gas?

Cancel5
04-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I hate to rain on parades, but wasn't it just crazy sad about the Angels rookie pitcher and the drunk driving accident.

Pitched his best game and left to be another kind of angel as they said on ESPN.

May Nic's family find peace!

Minister of Truth
04-13-2009, 11:17 PM
I also feel sorry for that pitcher who took the Mike Cameron linedrive in the roof of the nose. Anyone hear how he's doing?

Timshel
04-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I hate to rain on parades, but wasn't it just crazy sad about the Angels rookie pitcher and the drunk driving accident.

Pitched his best game and left to be another kind of angel as they said on ESPN.

May Nic's family find peace!

Yeah, that was a tragedy. Don't even want to think about what his parents, or those of the other victims, must be going through.

On a brighter note, I got tickets to tonight's game! It will be my Bella's first game. I could not do the home opener where we pounded the Yanks, as I had softball last night. Hope tonight is a little closer with us winning anyway.

Cancel5
04-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah, that was a tragedy. Don't even want to think about what his parents, or those of the other victims, must be going through.

On a brighter note, I got tickets to tonight's game! It will be my Bella's first game. I could not do the home opener where we pounded the Yanks, as I had softball last night. Hope tonight is a little closer with us winning anyway.

Have a great time! I wish I could still play, but my hubby doesn't like me to, i am too competitive and he is afraid I will kill myself! I don't play out of respect to him and I know he is right!