PDA

View Full Version : Funny Shit Spewing From the DemoSpin Machine...

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-01-2006, 04:19 PM
In the advent of Kerry's insulting and offensive blunder, there have been numerous statements that I just find amazingly hilarious!

"When Kerry said, study and work hard in school or you might get stuck in Iraq, he was talking about Bush!"

(Even though, Bush made better grades than Kerry at the same school, and defeated him for the Presidency.)

"This is a Republican tactic to avoid talking about the REAL issues!"

(like Rush Limbaugh and Mark Foley!)

"Why would a career Naval veteran intentionally denigrate the troops?"

(The same reason he did in 1971 and 2004!)

"Republicans are desperate to be attacking someone who isn't on the ballots!"

(Neither is President Bush!)

maineman
11-02-2006, 07:19 AM
ah yes...the lies never stop. Kerry did not denigrate "the troops".... EVER. Let me ask you a question: If a policeman is found to have committed a crime. If I mention that fact, am I denigrating policemen? Of course not. If I say that a pitbull is terrorizing the neighborhood, am I saying that the pitbull is a member of Al Qaeda? of course not. If I point out that free fire zones were used in Vietnam, or that civilians were occasionally, and unfortunately targeted there, am I denigrating all US troops and saying that all US troops are war criminals? of course not.

It is quite possible to vehemently disagree with the policies of administrations that order the American military into battle and NOT denigrate the troops when expressing that disagreement.

But as I have said for years now....it really is incomprehensible how someone who did NOT serve in the military in any capacity in his life could possibly understand how professional military personnel view their jobs and their relationship to the civilian command authority and to the civilian population at large.

It really is pathetic how someone who was NOT in the military when Kerry was criticizing the policies of the Nixon and Bush administrations could be so certain that those brave americans who DID serve felt denigrated at all by Kerry's comments.

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 07:32 AM
Comedy from the Repos.....

Foreign policy debacles in the ME.... comedy gold...

Blackflag
11-02-2006, 07:37 AM
Kerry hurt my delicate feelings.

Care4all
11-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Kerry hurt my delicate feelings.

He may have hurt your feelings BF, but..............

YOu're my Bitch! :D

thanks for allowing me to give you a spanking this weekend!

hahahaha...

care

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 07:52 AM

Care4, you're so kinky... :)

Care4all
11-02-2006, 07:59 AM

Care4, you're so kinky... :)

yeah, ya never know what wild woman is really behind the name, now do ya? :D

hahahaha!

Care

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Wow... Multiple pinheads, no comment on the subject! Amazing!

Demwit
11-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Do you like to be spanked as well ?

Demwit
11-02-2006, 08:17 AM
What subject ? The opening post resembled a 6th graders homework after being up on crack all night.

Demwit
11-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Same question for you MR. Dixie, do you enjoy being spanked ?

maineman
11-02-2006, 08:27 AM

my comments were directly about your post...and the errors contained therein. I realize you find it much easier to avoid my posts than face up to the fact that you have never bested me in a debate...

chosing to either slander me or ignore me makes sense, from that perspective, I guess.

maineman
11-02-2006, 08:35 AM
and regarding the "uneducated" line.... as I said to damo earlier: I think it is pretty clear that Kerry was playing on the common conception that Bush is, although technically "educated", really quite dull, vapid, incurious and generally stupid. I know that I hold that opinion of Bush and, for those of us who do, the meaning of Kerry's comments was quite clear and unambiguous. Now, for those koolaid drinkers who still idolize Bush and still think he looks hot in blue jeans and that he is Everyman personified and exalted, that meaning may not have been quite so clear... but perhaps you could speak to that perception first hand, Dixie... because clearly, the idea that Bush is a stupid moron who can't think his way out of a paper bag, let alone figure out how to win a war in Iraq is clearly nothing you have considered to date.

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 09:01 AM

Wow.... Multiple threads about Kerry telling kids to get an education! Amazing (how far Repos will go to try to divert attention away from their fuckup in Iraq with non-stories such as this...)

Jarod
11-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Bush sure made a big deal about deflecting this attack onto the troops.

SHAMEFULL

Care4all
11-02-2006, 09:26 AM
President Bush told a LOUSY AND UNETHICAL joke about WMD's in Iraq, looking under the rug and under the podium and behind a door for the wmds, saying, "well they are not there, and they are not here and they are not over that way etc..." while our sodiers were being killed in Iraq because of these SUPPOSED WMD'S....

it was tasteless, it was appalling, it was unethical and it was a slap in the face to those soldiers that died for that Son of a bitch's war...

Where was the media and where was the outrage for Bush's PURPOSEFUL JOKE?

i AM SO SICK of the lying, deceitful, evil, republican scum that runs this country, I could throw up... :(

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 10:31 AM

Wow.... Multiple threads about Kerry telling kids to get an education! Amazing (how far Repos will go to try to divert attention away from their fuckup in Iraq with non-stories such as this...)

Tell me something, Arnold... if it's a "non-story" as you claim, why did every democrat on the campaign trail cancel their appearances with Kerry? Why did Hillary, as well as others, say the comments were inappropriate and Kerry should apologize? Why did Kerry issue a defiant statement one day and flip-flop into a tacid apology the next? If this is such a "non-story", why are there no democrats running for office who want to be seen on the same stage with the man now? It seems to me, this is a little bigger story than you think.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 10:41 AM
President Bush told a LOUSY AND UNETHICAL joke about WMD's in Iraq, looking under the rug and under the podium and behind a door for the wmds, saying, "well they are not there, and they are not here and they are not over that way etc..." while our sodiers were being killed in Iraq because of these SUPPOSED WMD'S....

it was tasteless, it was appalling, it was unethical and it was a slap in the face to those soldiers that died for that Son of a bitch's war...

Where was the media and where was the outrage for Bush's PURPOSEFUL JOKE?

i AM SO SICK of the lying, deceitful, evil, republican scum that runs this country, I could throw up... :(

President Bush was speaking to the National Press Club, at an event that is historically humorous, and designed for the sole purpose of telling jokes. His joke was completely self-depricating humor, Kerry's comment was not a joke, there is nothing even funny about it in the context he claims he intended, and it was delivered to college students.

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 10:41 AM
if it's a "non-story" as you claim, why did every democrat on the campaign trail cancel their appearances with Kerry?

Because they are pussies who can't hold the Repugnants to account effectively? Because they are a weak and ineffective opposition?

Let's do a comparison.

Republicans: Create the worse western foreign policy disaster since Vietnam/Suez, aiding the cause of the extremists and destabilising an already fragile region.

Democrats: Told some kids to get an education so that they don't get left with little option but to enlist in said debacle...

Which is worse?

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Kerry's comment was not a joke, there is nothing even funny about it in the context he claims he intended, and it was delivered to college students.

Imagine a politician telling kids to get a good education so they have more options than signing up for the biggest fuckup in decades..... The guy should be hounded to death.....

Fuck me, your moral compass is fucked up Dixie....

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 10:47 AM
...the meaning of Kerry's comments was quite clear and unambiguous.

You are correct about that, Mainperv... That's why all those democrats running for office, uninvited Kerry to appear on the campaign trail with them, people fully understood his comments were insulting and offensive to the troops. The only ones who think Kerry's comments were okay, are people like you and Ornut, who actually agree with him and thought he made a valid point, and the koolaid drinkers like Jarhead, who continue to believe it was a "joke." Most everyone else, was offended.

Care4all
11-02-2006, 10:50 AM
President Bush was speaking to the National Press Club, at an event that is historically humorous, and designed for the sole purpose of telling jokes. His joke was completely self-depricating humor, Kerry's comment was not a joke, there is nothing even funny about it in the context he claims he intended, and it was delivered to college students.

regardless Dixie, it was INAPPROPRIATE and unethical for president Bush to make such a joke regarding the situation in Iraq and the meaningless deaths of our soldiers and the iraqi people....

it was an intentional joke that smeared our soldiers dedication to our country and it was appalling for him to make jest of their lives in the manner that he did....it was just plain ole wrong....

President Bush and his team made a huge mistake....a mistake that has cost us 3000 lives and another 20000 with injuries, and untold suicides of our soldiers... I don't care where he was making the speech, he should not have joked about wmd's, being that this was the reason we went in to Iraq in the first place.... he and his staff was INCOMPETENT in their homework...and we have gotten stuck in iraq, with these men and women dying DAILY because of it...it is NO MATTER, TO JOKE ABOUT....EVER!

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 10:53 AM
if it's a "non-story" as you claim, why did every democrat on the campaign trail cancel their appearances with Kerry?

Because they are pussies who can't hold the Repugnants to account effectively? Because they are a weak and ineffective opposition?

Let's do a comparison.

Republicans: Create the worse western foreign policy disaster since Vietnam/Suez, aiding the cause of the extremists and destabilising an already fragile region.

Democrats: Told some kids to get an education so that they don't get left with little option but to enlist in said debacle...

Which is worse?

It's worse to imply that our military is uneducated, and if you don't study hard and do good in school, you will "get stuck" in the service. This is insulting and offensive to every member of the armed forces, and their families.... people who vote, actually.

But I would like to thank you for at least being honest enough to acknowledge the true context of Kerry's statement, most pinheads are hiding behind the "he was talking about Bush!" excuse, and not admitting that he was indeed talking about the troops. I commend you for being honest about that.

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Here's a funny joke from the Bush Monkey....

(Swaggering in that gormless manner that makes him resemble a chimp) " Yeah, bring it on!"

Now that was funny.....

maineman
11-02-2006, 10:54 AM
...the meaning of Kerry's comments was quite clear and unambiguous.

You are correct about that, Mainperv... That's why all those democrats running for office, uninvited Kerry to appear on the campaign trail with them, people fully understood his comments were insulting and offensive to the troops. The only ones who think Kerry's comments were okay, are people like you and Ornut, who actually agree with him and thought he made a valid point, and the koolaid drinkers like Jarhead, who continue to believe it was a "joke." Most everyone else, was offended.

why do you take partial phrase quotes out of context? why do you persist in slandering me? why do you keep avoiding our wager? why do you keep avoiding the debacle that Iraq has turned into?

AnyOldIron
11-02-2006, 10:56 AM
It's worse to imply that our military is uneducated, and if you don't study hard and do good in school, you will "get stuck" in the service. This is insulting and offensive to every member of the armed forces, and their families.... people who vote, actually.

Blah, Blah, Blah. And dragging them into an ill-thought out, idiotic strategy isn't "insulting and offensive to every member of the armed forces"?

Cut the righteous indignation Dixie, it doesn't work.

The truth is many in the US military are there to get an education and a half decent job.

Telling kids to get an education so that they have better options than to sign up and fight in your dumb-ass debacle is a good thing to say...

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 10:58 AM
regardless Dixie, it was INAPPROPRIATE and unethical for president Bush to make such a joke regarding the situation in Iraq and the meaningless deaths of our soldiers and the iraqi people....

He didn't make a joke about the deaths of our soldiers. And it was very appropriate for the occassion. Had Kerry made his "joke" in front of the NPC, and had he not botched it so badly, maybe the situation would have been different, that wasn't the case.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:14 AM
why do you take partial phrase quotes out of context?

I didn't realize I had done that, I thought I found an area of agreement.

why do you persist in slandering me?

Because you persist in slandering me.

why do you keep avoiding our wager?

Because the wager is null and void. I explicity said there was only one reason I made the wager with you, and I only had one condition, that you would not bring it up any more. I have not mentioned it one time, yet you have persisted in bringing it up, and since you haven't abided by the conditions of the wager, you've rendered it invalid by your own actions. Sorry, next time pay attention to the details.

why do you keep avoiding the debacle that Iraq has turned into?

I've never "avoided" anything in my life.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:18 AM

Blah, Blah, Blah. And dragging them into an ill-thought out, idiotic strategy isn't "insulting and offensive to every member of the armed forces"?

Cut the righteous indignation Dixie, it doesn't work.

The truth is many in the US military are there to get an education and a half decent job.

Telling kids to get an education so that they have better options than to sign up and fight in your dumb-ass debacle is a good thing to say...

So, you agree with Kerry, that only uneducated idiots join the military? Great! Glad we have that on record! Thanks for your honesty and candor.

maineman
11-02-2006, 11:18 AM
but even you admit that he botched his joke.... he did not say it right...what he had meant to say was not an attack on our troops.....

what about all of the times that Bush has misspoke..... why do you give HIM a free pass and not Kerry?

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Mainperv: ...the meaning of Kerry's comments was quite clear and unambiguous.

Arnold: Telling kids to get an education so that they have better options than to sign up and fight in your dumb-ass debacle is a good thing to say...

See how right you are, Mainperv? Even Arnold understood what Kerry said!

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:23 AM
but even you admit that he botched his joke.... he did not say it right...what he had meant to say was not an attack on our troops.....

I never admitted any such thing. I said he CLAIMED this, I don't think it was a joke, I don't think he botched it, I think he said exactly what he intended to say.

OrnotBitwise
11-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Mainperv: ...the meaning of Kerry's comments was quite clear and unambiguous.

Arnold: Telling kids to get an education so that they have better options than to sign up and fight in your dumb-ass debacle is a good thing to say...

See how right you are, Mainperv? Even Arnold understood what Kerry said!
Dixie wants to keep the American public uneducated and desperate. Easier to get recruits that way, to say nothing of the benefits to industry. I call it Wal-Martenomics.

maineman
11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
I didn't realize I had done that, I thought I found an area of agreement.

you yourself have characterized Kerry's remarks as a botched joke...why do you alternatively suggest that he meant to slander the troops when he clearly meant to attack the intelligence of the president?

Because you persist in slandering me.

what slander? I am not a pervert, or a pedophile as you have repeatedly suggested and never apologized for..... where have I slandered you? By slaiming that you are a chickenhawk that did not serve? that is not slander, it is fact. Where have I slandered you? Why do you persist in this heinous disgusting slander of me?

Because the wager is null and void. I explicity said there was only one reason I made the wager with you, and I only had one condition, that you would not bring it up any more. I have not mentioned it one time, yet you have persisted in bringing it up, and since you haven't abided by the conditions of the wager, you've rendered it invalid by your own actions. Sorry, next time pay attention to the details.

you NEVER made that condition at the time you made the wager. I knew you would renege.... you are a man without honor or ethics, let alone any intelligence. Only a douchebag who realized he'd fucked up and couldn't face the monetary consequences would create conditions after the fact not agreed to by both parties and somehow think they released him from his obligation. But I have made a few side bets with other posters that you would, in fact, renege, so I make out better this way, actually.

You never speak about the glowing multicultural democracy blossoming in the fertile triangle between the Tigris and the Euphrates anymore.... you never talk about the lovely chart that was released the other day where the Pentagon charts the deterioration of the situation in Iraq as heading for total chaos..... somehow, you wanna avoid admitting that Iraq is a debacle.... and I guess, had I been a chickenhawk supporter of a war that had done infinitely more harm than good, I would be less than forthcoming with discussions about it as well. I am so glad that I do not fall into that shameful category

maineman
11-02-2006, 11:46 AM
He didn't make a joke about the deaths of our soldiers. And it was very appropriate for the occassion. Had Kerry made his "joke" in front of the NPC, and had he not botched it so badly, maybe the situation would have been different, that wasn't the case.

these are your words. You said that he botched it.... you do not say that he claimed he botched it. Are you flip flopping?

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Dixie wants to keep the American public uneducated and desperate. Easier to get recruits that way, to say nothing of the benefits to industry. I call it Wal-Martenomics.

See, Mainperv? Here is another pinhead who fully understood Kerry's comments, and actually agrees with him! Yes indeed, the Senator's remarks were clear and unambiguous, you nailed that one on the money!

OrnotBitwise
11-02-2006, 11:49 AM
See, Mainperv? Here is another pinhead who fully understood Kerry's comments, and actually agrees with him! Yes indeed, the Senator's remarks were clear and unambiguous, you nailed that one on the money!
I just think it's really funny all you cons are raking Kerry over the coals for telling kids they should stay in school and work hard. It reveals a lot about your character, it does.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 12:09 PM
I just think it's really funny all you cons are raking Kerry over the coals for telling kids they should stay in school and work hard. It reveals a lot about your character, it does.

I have no problem with the "stay in school and work hard" part, I think that is good advice for young people, I am offended at the part that followed, the part that you agree with, that if you don't stay in school and work hard, you get "stuck in iraq".

And it's not republicans raking John Kerry over the coals, we've always known how he feels about the military, it's nothing new to us. The ones who are distancing themselves from Kerry, are democrats running for re-election.

OrnotBitwise
11-02-2006, 12:23 PM
I have no problem with the "stay in school and work hard" part, I think that is good advice for young people, I am offended at the part that followed, the part that you agree with, that if you don't stay in school and work hard, you get "stuck in iraq".

And it's not republicans raking John Kerry over the coals, we've always known how he feels about the military, it's nothing new to us. The ones who are distancing themselves from Kerry, are democrats running for re-election.
Do you deny that what he actually said was that kids should stay in school and work hard?

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 12:23 PM
you yourself have characterized Kerry's remarks as a botched joke...why do you alternatively suggest that he meant to slander the troops when he clearly meant to attack the intelligence of the president?

I've never said that he botched a joke, I am sorry you interpreted that. I don't think he botched anything, I think he stated exactly what he thought, and I think a large percentage of liberal pinheads, like Ornut and usc, agree with the statement in the context it was clearly intended and made, and they didn't interpret it any other way.

what slander? I am not a pervert, or a pedophile as you have repeatedly suggested and never apologized for..... where have I slandered you? By slaiming that you are a chickenhawk that did not serve? that is not slander, it is fact. Where have I slandered you? Why do you persist in this heinous disgusting slander of me?

I'm not arguing with you, I think what you posted regarding my child, was slanderous and perverted. I think your continual snipes about me being racist or avoiding service are also slanderous. I have had you on ignore, and sledom even respond to you, unless you start lying and slandering me.

you NEVER made that condition at the time you made the wager. I knew you would renege.... you are a man without honor or ethics, let alone any intelligence. Only a douchebag who realized he'd fucked up and couldn't face the monetary consequences would create conditions after the fact not agreed to by both parties and somehow think they released him from his obligation. But I have made a few side bets with other posters that you would, in fact, renege, so I make out better this way, actually.

Yes, I most certainly DID make this condition, I had no other reason for making such a bet, and I told you that at the time. You agreed to the terms, and for a while, you did pretty good at keeping your yap closed, I only had to warn you twice, but after the comments you made about my kid, I didn't bother warning you anymore, and you have persisted in breaking the terms of the bet. Sorry, but it's your loss... or maybe not... we will just have to wait and see how the elections shake out. In any event, the bet we made was voided by your inability to abide by the one condition of the bet.

You never speak about the glowing multicultural democracy blossoming in the fertile triangle between the Tigris and the Euphrates anymore.... you never talk about the lovely chart that was released the other day where the Pentagon charts the deterioration of the situation in Iraq as heading for total chaos..... somehow, you wanna avoid admitting that Iraq is a debacle.... and I guess, had I been a chickenhawk supporter of a war that had done infinitely more harm than good, I would be less than forthcoming with discussions about it as well. I am so glad that I do not fall into that shameful category[/QUOTE]

What do you want to "discuss?" It seems to me, you want to rant, not discuss. Iraq isn't any different than any other war, except maybe the Faulkland Islands or Grenada, where it was over in about 10 minutes. I'm sorry you lack the ability to understand the nature of wars, but that isn't my problem, it's yours. I fully understand that things don't always go as planned, war is not always easy, and it takes time to win the peace.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Do you deny that what he actually said was that kids should stay in school and work hard?

Why would I deny that? It's in the actual quote he made! Do you deny that he implied those who don't, get stuck in Iraq? That's the debate here, not the first part of the statement. Day before yesterday, you stated that Kerry said nothing we didn't already know, you agree with his statement regarding the troops, and that is what democrats are trying to distance themselves from now, and claiming he was talking about Bush. I admire you, not many pinheads actually stand up for what they believe like you have. At least you are being honest about it, and not trying to pretend he meant something entirely different than what he said.

maineman
11-02-2006, 01:23 PM

[b]you NEVER made that condition at the time you made the wager. I knew you would renege.... you are a man without honor or ethics, let alone any intelligence. Only a douchebag who realized he'd fucked up and couldn't face the monetary consequences would create conditions after the fact not agreed to by both parties and somehow think they released him from his obligation. But I have made a few side bets with other posters that you would, in fact, renege, so I make out better this way, actually.

Yes, I most certainly DID make this condition, I had no other reason for making such a bet, and I told you that at the time. [editor's note...that is a lie, of course] You agreed to the terms, and for a while, you did pretty good at keeping your yap closed, I only had to warn you twice, but after the comments you made about my kid, I didn't bother warning you anymore, and you have persisted in breaking the terms of the bet. Sorry, but it's your loss... or maybe not... we will just have to wait and see how the elections shake out. In any event, the bet we made was voided by your inability to abide by the one condition of the bet.

Well.... that didn't sound right to me.... so I went back and looked it up. The wager was made and accepted in THIS thread:

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=4234#pid99106

In that thread, I said:
"And my wager is still there: we will gain seats in both the Senate and the House in '06.... putting the ball in the net with our eyes wide open.... $100... and you STILL bluster about but refuse to put your money where your loud obnoxious mouth is."

to which YOU replied:

"You're on!"

you went on to say:

"We'll see Maine, I think it's a dumbass bet to make. Your party has not gained a thing in the past 6 election cycles... that's 12 years of decline. Couple that with the fact that you have no plan or vision for America, and nothing but the same old playbook of hate and smear... It doesn't look good for you changing the trend.... much less in BOTH house and senate! It ain't going to happen unless the Republicans self-destruct! "

you made NO conditions at the time of our bet. And there was plenty of bad blood that arose between us in between the time of our bet and today..... starting, of course, with your slanderous accusations that I was a pedophile... and my tasteless retort delivered only after your continued refusal to retract and apologize for the slander.... and then my heartfelt apology for that tasteless retort, followed by your continued refusal to apologize for YOUR slander..... but...the record is clear...we made a bet.... you thought at the time that I was making a dumbass bet.... and you made NO requirement about our not further discussing the bet as as condition for your honoring it.

So.... call a spade a spade... and a lying reneging welching bastard exactly what he is..... you made a bet, and now you won't pay up.

You were wrong about this election...you were wrong about the insurgency drying up after Zarqawi's death...you were wrong about the place not exploding into civil war... you were wrong about how many Americans would die.....

if you don't honor this wager, you will prove to the entire board what a dishonorable piece of slime you really are.

Care4all
11-02-2006, 01:23 PM
no one in the military, because of their education, ''gets us stuck'' in iraq...

number one, we have a voluntary military

...they chose to join the armed forces

no one that enlisted in the armed forces has any decision making power to get us ''stuck'' in iraq, or ''unstuck'' in iraq....it is the President's and only, the president's final decisions that has gotten all of us , stuck in iraq.

no mention of any military men, or soldiers in kerry's statement....none.

and no military guy is stuck there....they volunteered their services, there was no draft of the non college students, as with vietnam....those that did not go to college were FORCED to fight in vietnam....and were ''stuck'' fighting a war, for us...they had no choice.

Blackflag
11-02-2006, 01:28 PM
John Kerry, Dixie, Edward Kennedy, George Bush, Saddam Hussein

What do they each share in common?

They are all douchebags.

Cypress
11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Dixie welching on a bet? Who'd thunk.

Join the club MM. Dixie welched on watermark too.

maineman
11-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Did he really? I guess I am not all that surprised. The inbred racist hick obviously never learned ethics at home. When Ma and Pa are beddin' down with the chillun after a good meal of coon stew with a shine chaser, there's not a lot of time for manners.

the alabama girl approaches her daddy and asked him for the car, and he tells her, as he unzips, that she knows what she's gotta do to "earn it". She does and after a second says, "daddy, your dick tastes like SHIT" and dad says, "oh that's right...I forgot, your brother's got the car tonight!"

Care4all
11-02-2006, 02:57 PM
the military would NEVER HAVE BEEN INSULTED by this mistake of Kerry's or even known about it, IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR BUSH & CO exploiting it, and putting this statement right in front of the military's face, making SURE that they saw it, and in making sure they rook it as an insult from DEMS....

they did this, and made certain that the military saw it for POLITICAL PURPOSES ONLY..........

and you R suckers, bought in to it, and blame kerry for demoralizing the troops when it was YOU THAT made CERTAIN, they were DEMORALIZED....

its a pretty sad time indeed in this once great country of ours....

btw R's...... YOU SUCK! :(

care

Damocles
11-02-2006, 03:04 PM
the military would NEVER HAVE BEEN INSULTED by this mistake of Kerry's or even known about it, IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR BUSH & CO exploiting it, and putting this statement right in front of the military's face, making SURE that they saw it, and in making sure they rook it as an insult from DEMS....

they did this, and made certain that the military saw it for POLITICAL PURPOSES ONLY..........

and you R suckers, bought in to it, and blame kerry for demoralizing the troops when it was YOU THAT made CERTAIN, they were DEMORALIZED....

care
I've already said it was political. It was political from the beginning. It was political when it was written. That the troops wouldn't have known, does NOT make it better, Care.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 03:37 PM
what slander? I am not a pervert, or a pedophile as you have repeatedly suggested and never apologized for..... where have I slandered you?...The inbred racist hick obviously never learned ethics at home. When Ma and Pa are beddin' down with the chillun after a good meal of coon stew with a shine chaser, there's not a lot of time for manners.

the alabama girl approaches her daddy and asked him for the car, and he tells her, as he unzips, that she knows what she's gotta do to "earn it". She does and after a second says, "daddy, your dick tastes like SHIT" and dad says, "oh that's right...I forgot, your brother's got the car tonight!"

Yeah, you never slander me, do you pervert?

You need to get some professional help for this sickness of yours, the filth that is coming out of your mind here, is disgusting and reprehensible, not to mention offensive and perverted.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 03:39 PM

care

Translation:

WAAAaaahhhh! WAAAAaaaaaahhhh! You mean old repugs showed the world what a scumbucket Kerry is, and it's just not faaaaaair! Boohooo hhoooo!

Care4all
11-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Translation:

WAAAaaahhhh! WAAAAaaaaaahhhh! You mean old repugs showed the world what a scumbucket Kerry is, and it's just not faaaaaair! Boohooo hhoooo!

No, not at all....

you suck because you don't give shit about the troops moral, while claiming that you do, while waving flags before your homes and putting those yellow ribbons on your car, you spat on them and made sure the whole world spat on them too, all for the sake of exploiting Kerry's mistake, to help you "rile" the constituants that have given up on winning, and getting them to the polls....

yes, you suck...and you and your ilk have done nothing to boost the moral of our soldiers but making a big deal out of Kerry's statement and making it in to something it was not meant to do, which is HURT THE TROOPS....

And give you an opportunity to pull Kerry's actions as a 28 year old BACK UP AGAIN, not because Kerry is even up for election, because he is not, but because you saw an advantage in exploiting this statement of his that could benefit your party at the polls and whilst doing this, if YOU HURT THE TROOPS...IT DID NOT MATTER, AS LONG AS YOU COULD SAY THAT IT WAS "someone else" that was hurting the troops...when it really was you that was doing the demoralizing by putting this mispoken statement in front of them night and day for 4 days....

yeah, confirmed, you suck....

care

Gaffer
11-02-2006, 04:49 PM
"Why would a career Naval veteran intentionally denigrate the troops?"

(The same reason he did in 1971 and 2004!)

bin kerry was never a carreer navy man. He served one enlistment and got out as fast as he could. So this one is even more laughable than the other ones Dixie.

maineman
11-02-2006, 04:53 PM
what slander? I am not a pervert, or a pedophile as you have repeatedly suggested and never apologized for..... where have I slandered you?...The inbred racist hick obviously never learned ethics at home. When Ma and Pa are beddin' down with the chillun after a good meal of coon stew with a shine chaser, there's not a lot of time for manners.

Yeah, you never slander me, do you pervert?

You need to get some professional help for this sickness of yours, the filth that is coming out of your mind here, is disgusting and reprehensible, not to mention offensive and perverted.

I assume you are referring to my post above from which you quoted. Please show me where your name is mentioned in that post. It is difficult to make "slander" stick when the post doesn't even mention you by name.

And you know what? The crap you were spewing about me felt pretty disgusting and reprehensible from my perspective.... and that didn't seem to stop you one bit.

maineman
11-02-2006, 04:57 PM
bin kerry was never a carreer navy man. He served one enlistment and got out as fast as he could. So this one is even more laughable than the other ones Dixie.

gaffer needs to understand the terminology...Kerry NEVER served an ENLISTMENT.

ANd unlike George "nose candy" Bush, Kerry served with great distinction in the war... where he was decorated for some pretty fucking serious heroism, regardless of how the SBVT liars tried to smear him.

Cypress
11-02-2006, 05:04 PM

Where did Dick Cheney, George Bush, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh serve?

Gaffer
11-02-2006, 05:06 PM

care

Your right care4 the military shouldn't be getting to see the news from home. It might demoralize them. Lets get congress to immediately censor all their news and entertainment and keep them in the dark about what's really going on here. Its the liberal thing to do.

You blame Bush for kerry's statements being put out in public, but it was the MSM that put it out. I'm sure Bush sat back and smiled when it happened tho.

I'm an I, but I plan to vote R in this election so I guess I suck too.

maineman
11-02-2006, 05:09 PM
that would be correct.

Cypress
11-02-2006, 05:12 PM

Oh good...you're one of those "independents", that have been popping up over the last six months, who say they don't neccessariy support bush, or republicans, lockstep.

Who's the last Democratic presidential candidate you voted for? thanks.

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 05:58 PM
you suck because you don't give shit about the troops moral

OMG! I don't believe you went there! After 3 years of hearing you trash and belittle their commander in chief, after the comments of Howard Dean, Jack Murtha, Ted Kennedy, Dennis Kusinich, and others, about how our troops can't win this war, our troops are baby killers, our troops are terrorists, our troops are uneducated, our troops are mindless pawns in Bush's unjust war...after listening to pinheads exploit every tid-bit of negative news on Iraq down to the daily body counts.... and you want to lecture ME about the morale of the troops? What fucking nerve!

...but because you saw an advantage in exploiting this statement of his that could benefit your party at the polls and whilst doing this, if YOU HURT THE TROOPS...

I see a definite advantage in showing the American people the true face of liberalism, and I don't have any regrets for that. I didn't make the asinine comments, John Kerry did! I simply exposed the ignorant spin that the Democrats (who will say or do anything to regain power) put on this! It's YOUR party who is protesting at their funerals, calling them "cold blooded murderers" and taking every opportunity to undermine their mission and objectives in Iraq.

It is John Kerry who betrayed his fellow comrades in 1971, and accused the troops of being terrorists in 2004. It is John Kerry who expressed his opinion about a volunteer army being subject to the poor and disadvantaged, and it is John Kerry who has voted against every major weapons system our military has in its arsenal, going back to the Reagan years.

Republicans are not the reason John Kerry felt compelled to issue his half-assed apology (on his web site, no less), republicans are not the ones cancelling appearances with Kerry and unless Hillary Clinton, Jim Webb, and Harold Ford, Jr. have switched parties, it's not republicans forcing Kerry to do a damn thing. Have Republicans made this an issue in the election? You are damn straight they have, and rightly so! People need to understand the kind of people they are about to elect to power in Congress, because in spite of the liberal-controlled media and opinion polls, Americans are who will decide on Tuesday, and they really need to be informed.

maineman
11-02-2006, 07:27 PM
dixie still can't see the difference between HIS caring about the morale of the commander in chief, and democrats actually caring about the morale of the troops. Dixie would rather see five hundred more americans slaughtered in the senseless counterproductive carnage in Iraq if it meant that BGeorge W. Bush somehow kept his ego and approval ratings from falling completely in the toilet. Dixie could give a FUCK about our troops....he only cares about his beloved president in blue jeans.

Care4all
11-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Your right care4 the military shouldn't be getting to see the news from home. It might demoralize them. Lets get congress to immediately censor all their news and entertainment and keep them in the dark about what's really going on here. Its the liberal thing to do.

You blame Bush for kerry's statements being put out in public, but it was the MSM that put it out. I'm sure Bush sat back and smiled when it happened tho.

gaffer, the people listening to kerry, laughed at his botched statement, if you listened to the WHOLE THING, which all stations have CUT OFF the laughter, which was part of his statement, thus taking his statement out of CONTEXT....

they weren't laughing at kerry calling the troops stupid....

in addition to this, kerry would never say such a thing today, as a presidential prospect for 2008, even if he did believe it...he's not stupid....and your party knew this, but chose to ignore the intent of kerry's statement, and twisted it.

the president and your party that you make no claim to, took this flub up, and exploited it, hurting the troops by demoralizing them, just for political purposes...

President Bush, and those in lockstep with him, ala Rove ...were given the marching orders to call their connections in the mainstream and blogosphere medias, and exploit this statement of kerry's to the hilt, because it was all they had to try to turn the tides....msnbc received 7 contacts from various different republican interest groups at once on the speech within a 5 minute period, is what chris matthews said...and said it was obviously orchestrated by the republican ''machine''....very obvious that the rove propaganda machine was at work...

you can keep your head in the ground with dixie, or you can recognize the truth and this is that your party, that you claim to be independent of did when they found this speech he made, and used it, for their own political purposes with no reguard for our troops, while doing it.

kerry never said the troops were stuck in iraq, he didn't mention troops or soldiers....only the republican SPIN MACHINE pulled the ''military men, the troops'' in to it....

as i said you suck! ;)

care

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:52 PM
the president and your party that you make no claim to, took this flub up, and exploited it, hurting the troops by demoralizing them, just for political purposes...

Unlike leaking national security intelligence, for the sole purpose of smearing the administration and further undermining the war effort. And unlike ranting and raving for 3 years about Abu Grahib and Gitmo... Comparing the troops to the Gulags and Pol Pot... That didn't bother the troops because they understood the liberals were just trying to get them out of this unjust war. The one they have been signing up and reenlisting voluntarily, in record numbers, to fight and win.

No, the Democrats haven't done a thing to harm morale of the troops, have they? You know, I am convinced that Democrats must have made a secret pact with each other, to just go out and say whatever the hell you can dream up, don't bother living in reality at all, just act oblivious to what everyone knows to be the truth, and pretend your own idiocy is reality, we'll back each other up, regardless!

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-02-2006, 11:54 PM
kerry never said the troops were stuck in iraq, he didn't mention troops or soldiers....only the republican SPIN MACHINE pulled the ''military men, the troops'' in to it....

Harold Ford, Jr. said he thought Kerry should apologize, and Hillary Clinton said the remark was inappropriate. Every Democrat on the campaign trail cancelled appearances with him, and I am fairly sure they weren't following the instructions of Karl Rove, Care.

ManU1959
11-02-2006, 11:57 PM
gaffer, the people listening to kerry, laughed at his botched statement, if you listened to the WHOLE THING, which all stations have CUT OFF the laughter, which was part of his statement, thus taking his statement out of CONTEXT....

in addition to this, kerry would never say such a thing today, as a presidential prospect for 2008, even if he did believe it...he's not stupid....and your party knew this, but chose to ignore the intent of kerry's statement, and twisted it.

President Bush, and those in lockstep with him, ala Rove ...were given the marching orders to call their connections in the mainstream and blogosphere medias, and exploit this statement of kerry's to the hilt, because it was all they had to try to turn the tides....msnbc received 7 contacts from various different republican interest groups at once on the speech within a 5 minute period, is what chris matthews said...and said it was obviously orchestrated by the republican ''machine''....very obvious that the rove propaganda machine was at work...

you can keep your head in the ground with dixie, or you can recognize the truth and this is that your party, that you claim to be independent of did when they found this speech he made, and used it, for their own political purposes with no reguard for our troops, while doing it.

as i said you suck! ;)

care

who was your president saying sucked then? beside those that were not educated and in iraq of course?

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 02:50 AM
So, you agree with Kerry, that only uneducated idiots join the military? Great! Glad we have that on record! Thanks for your honesty and candor.

Waaaaah Waaaah Strawman Alert!

You misrepresent virtually everything people say or post don't you Dixie.

What I said was you must be daft to sign up for the debacle in Iraq, not the military in general.

What would you know about fighting for your country anyway, you armchair warrior....

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 02:51 AM
ManU, are you a Manchester United fan by any chance?

ManU1959
11-03-2006, 03:06 AM
ManU, are you a Manchester United fan by any chance?

yep since 1959

Care4all
11-03-2006, 03:49 AM

Harold Ford, Jr. said he thought Kerry should apologize, and Hillary Clinton said the remark was inappropriate. Every Democrat on the campaign trail cancelled appearances with him, and I am fairly sure they weren't following the instructions of Karl Rove, Care.

Do you think they would have called for this from Kerry IF your side had NOT spun this story with the media the way they did? I think not....

They called for him to clarify himself or apologize for not making himself clear that he did not mean the troops...this was done BECAUSE the republicans had ALREADY BLASTED this statement in front of the troops and had ALREADY told the troops what kerry meant by it....they TOLD THE TOOPS that Kerry was talking about THEM, even though he was not....

So, what could they do besides getting kerry to stop this, by explaining and apologizing for the misinterpretation and circus the republicans made of it?

Kerry is a dufus, couldn't tell a joke if his life depended on it...but he did not mean any harm towards the troops when he flubbed up. And the fact of the matter is that the republican spin machine saw the opportunity to make the most of this flub up and smeared the troops, by saying and twisting things that kerry never said....politics...of today's era, I guess, gave them the green light to do this, and they hurt the morale of the troops by doing it.

As far as what Kerry said about Viet Nam, that was the case in this major war that we lost 60,000soldiers to...if we had not had a draft, mostly the poor would have been fighting that war....as it stood, the underpriviledged served in this war, but so did the young men and women of the middle class...The wealthiest's children and priviledged children DID NOT SERVE in VietNam, like Cheney and president Bush, but for the most part, everyone's son could have been drafted and killed....and could have SHARED in the expense of war.....other than the young of the elite, priviledged.

When we are at war, there should be a draft imo and the priviledged's children should serve us and our country too.....but this will never be the case, they yield too much power....

and just because one is poor, like my father was when he joined the Air Force at 17, does not mean that you are not smart, as my father was...he was smart enough to join the armed services and give to his country so that he could get the gi bill in return and get the education he never would have been able to get, without his country helping him.

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 03:49 AM
yep since 1959

Just after the Munich disaster then...

Do you remember the glory days of Charlton, Law and Best?

Ever come over to Old Trafford?

Damocles
11-03-2006, 07:31 AM

as i said you suck! ;)

care
Once again, Care. The laughter didn't make it better. It made those people look as if they believed themselves to be better than those in the Military because they are better "educated".

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Do you think they would have called for this from Kerry IF your side had NOT spun this story with the media the way they did? I think not....

What was the "spin?" I'm sorry, I missed it, along with the "joke."

Maybe you can tell me what the joke was supposed to be? No one "spun" anything Kerry said, it was presented exactly as he said it, and the news media, who is not controlled by Republicans, reported it. The rest, is history, like Kerry.

maineman
11-03-2006, 08:26 AM
if you missed the joke, Dixie...it is only because you do not have a sense of humor.

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 08:29 AM
if you missed the joke, Dixie...it is only because you do not have a sense of humor.
if you are referring to your earlier "joke" post Maine. to be honest is was pretty disgusting and made you appear as a "Damn Yankee".

maineman
11-03-2006, 08:40 AM
if you are referring to your earlier "joke" post Maine. to be honest is was pretty disgusting and made you appear as a "Damn Yankee".

I was referring to Kerry's joke...

and I really could give a fuck if you or Dixie especially finds MY joke disgusting.... he disgusts me.... he slanders me.... he reneges on bets with me.... and he is a chickenshit chickenhawk who I have zero respect for.... barring any apology from him for his slander of me, making him "disgusted" is perfectly acceptable in my book.

and I am proud of my northern mindset. I am, however, an avid redsox fan and take umbrage at being called a yankee

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 08:49 AM
I am not taking up for Dixie Maine, that is a totally disgusting thought.
The tasteless crude joke rankled me a bit though and seems to show that you are lowering yourself more towards Dixies level.

maineman
11-03-2006, 08:58 AM
rankling you was not my intent....rankling Dixie was....

I am perfectly willing to reply to slander with bruising, rankling words.... I do not deal with anyone else in such fashion.

and I chose my words carefully to anger but shy of slander.

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Kind of like using a saturation bombardment of nukes to get dixie, you slandered everyone in AL.

maineman
11-03-2006, 09:06 AM
so, if you tell an off color joke about a irishmen from Boston, are you "slandering" all bostonians? all irishmen??

slander??? really??

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
The tasteless crude joke rankled me a bit though and seems to show that you are lowering yourself more towards Dixies level.

Dixie doesn't crack jokes about having sex with your kids. This takes a twisted and perverted mind, like Mainperv has.

maineman
11-03-2006, 09:20 AM
dixie just phrases them in the form of an accusation and doesn't even make them into a joke.

Oh...and I never suggested that DIxie had sex with his kids.....
the stupid racist asshole needs a reading comprehension course.... along with a few weeks learning the difference between fighter squadron and attack squadron missions!

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 09:37 AM
We need to organise a fist fight between Dixie and Maine to sort out this problem.....

I'll have a fiver on the ex-sailor....

maineman
11-03-2006, 09:40 AM
thanks for the vote of confidence anyoldiron.

but if you make that bet with Dixie, don't expect him to pay up after I whip him ;)

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Maine, I am concerned that dixie is dragging you down to his level, I have seen the "flavor" of your posts change....

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Maine, I am concerned that dixie is dragging you down to his level, I have seen the "flavor" of your posts change....

Let's get something straight. Dixie has NEVER said the kind of disgusting and perverted things Mainperv said about wanting to rape my daughter at gunpoint. Dixie has NEVER mentioned another posters children or family on this board, and Dixie has NEVER used the sort of perverted and sick language Mainperv uses on an everyday basis, as he attempts to goad me into an apology that I don't owe him.

You can not like me all you want, I don't blame you, if I were a pinhead, I wouldn't like me either! But please, let's not start putting me in the gutter and claiming that Mainperv is stooping, I've never come anywhere close to making the kind of remarks he's made about me and my family, and anyone with any degree of honesty, understands this.

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 10:03 AM

Yeah, ignore his silliness Maine. He only drags debates so low because he gets whipped so frequently in serious debate. He's like a cornered animal....

maineman
11-03-2006, 10:17 AM
dixie has called me a pedophile.... and lent credence and support to others who specifically accused me of raping my own son...

maybe where he comes from, given the level of inbreeding, such scurrilous and slanderous allegations are commonplace and, perhaps not even considered slanderous. maybe, in the clan in which he was brought up, such behavior is not even considered taboo....but where I come from, such accusations are fighting words... and since I cannot confront the slanderous douchebag from birmingham face to face, I have chosen, in the past, to slap him with the same sorts of things he has used against me.

It appears that the tactic worked to some extent - it got him angry - but it failed to get him to realize how hurtful and inappropriate his own words had been. I guess I should not be all that surprised, considering his initial slander, and considering his demonstrated lack of honor in all things...whether it be in serving his country or honoring a wager...

his lack of breeding is pretty apparent and I guess there is only so much one should expect from trash such as him.

live and learn, I guess.

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Let him rant and rave as much as he likes, Maineman.

Sticks and stones.....

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Ignore is much nicer on the old digestion and mental additude where dixie is concerned.
If you associate with trash long enough you become trash yourself.

maineman
11-03-2006, 10:25 AM
thank you , you two...for your wisdom and your guidance, and your friendship

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 10:30 AM
yw, My intent is to help ya not slam ya Maine.
I had gotten into the habit of somewhat ignoring your posts as they were almost always rants with dixie....Not a place I like to go.

maineman
11-03-2006, 10:31 AM
I'll try very hard not to go there.

AnyOldIron
11-03-2006, 10:37 AM

No worries. If I ever find myself in Maine, the beers are on you.... ;)

maineman
11-03-2006, 10:40 AM

No worries. If I ever find myself in Maine, the beers are on you.... ;)

you're on...
lobstah's too!

Dixie - In Memoriam
11-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Just don't bring any small children Arnold, you'll probably be safe.

uscitizen
11-03-2006, 10:51 AM
you're on...
lobstah's too!

either or both of you guys would be fine brew drinking buddies.
Do you Brits still like your beer warm Any ?