PDA

View Full Version : War on Terror Refugees

egordon0315
04-04-2009, 02:19 PM
I don't know the format well here, but I was wondering if the moderators could set up a situation to which all of the AOL War on Terror room refugees could have a chance to regroup? I would like everyone of us to see who made the transition, and for all to know which friends still need to be enticed over here. Is this possible?

Damocles
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Create a social group for WOT Refugees, invite them as you find them.

At the bottom of the forumhome you will see the social groups notification if your groups make posts in your social group area.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/group.php

Lowaicue
04-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Not sure that I agree with you, Liz. I think we have a duty to mix with the lesser mortals here. You might see it as a sort of 'charity'.
I think they could benefit and their poor lives could be enriched beyond their wildest dreams by our scintilating wit.
To regroup would be tantamount to the forming of a sort of enclave.

I don't know the format well here, but I was wondering if the moderators could set up a situation to which all of the AOL War on Terror room refugees could have a chance to regroup? I would like everyone of us to see who made the transition, and for all to know which friends still need to be enticed over here. Is this possible?

SJJRSJJS
04-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi Folks, its me SJJ, aka WetNoodle. I will contact Gomer about this new Spamarator Board, just kidding. We need to start passing the word around to everyone, not just yellow dog Democrats...LOL We need to contact Summer, Free, Ninja, Kismet, Gyski1, Zappy, Prakosh, King, No Limbaugh, Tammey, Dumbo, etc etc. For me to post here, we need the hole gang back, not just the Cabalistas...LOL

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi Folks, its me SJJ, aka WetNoodle. I will contact Gomer about this new Spamarator Board, just kidding. We need to start passing the word around to everyone, not just yellow dog Democrats...LOL We need to contact Summer, Free, Ninja, Kismet, Gyski1, Zappy, Prakosh, King, No Limbaugh, Tammey, Dumbo, etc etc. For me to post here, we need the hole gang back, not just the Cabalistas...LOL

Kis is here, Zappy, too

I invited Shoot, Zoom, apple and more.

I even invited you, didn't I, at the request of another. It is a level playing field here, moderates, right, left, troll! You will feel at home here, even if we don't reach the whole crew. You got your name back, so that is one issue solved and put to rest, eh?

christiefan915
04-05-2009, 07:51 AM
I found signalmanken on the PeopleConnect board and left him a message to come here. I'm still trying to find senor! Do you know if anyone invited Trek, if not I'll shoot him an email. Oh yeah, I also emailed A4everlib and am waiting for a reply.

Kis is here, Zappy, too

I even invited you, didn't I, at the request of another. It is a level playing field here, moderates, right, left, troll! You will feel at home here, even if we don't reach the whole crew. You got your name back, so that is one issue solved and put to rest, eh?

christiefan915
04-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Welcome noodle, you made it.

Mott the Hoople
04-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Not sure that I agree with you, Liz. I think we have a duty to mix with the lesser mortals here. You might see it as a sort of 'charity'.
I think they could benefit and their poor lives could be enriched beyond their wildest dreams by our scintilating wit.

LESSER MORTALS? Oh you definately haven't met Dixie yet! LOL LOL LOL

apple0154
04-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Kis is here, Zappy, too

Hey, Froggie. It's good to stop walk the streets (or is that crawling the web) looking for a home. :clink:

Hi to the rest of the gang.

Just one question. Do we have to have Palin looking at us at the top of the screen? :rolleyes:

ManU1959
04-05-2009, 01:42 PM
so are all you self proclaimed immortals for or against terror....

CensoredRed
04-05-2009, 03:15 PM

I'm against our government terrorizing us into instilling terror in others. :)

ManU1959
04-05-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm against our government terrorizing us into instilling terror in others. :)

you must be pretty pissed that obama sent 15,000 troops to afgainstan then.....

CensoredRed
04-05-2009, 03:19 PM

Not pissed but not happy about it.

cancel2 2022
04-05-2009, 04:20 PM
What about Tumbler? Has anyone contacted him? Oh and Rye Eyed, has anyone contacted him/her?

Welcome noodle, you made it.

cancel2 2022
04-05-2009, 04:30 PM
As a Man U fan, you are obviously for terror.

christiefan915
04-05-2009, 05:16 PM
I emailed him that I didn't like it at all.

christiefan915
04-05-2009, 05:19 PM
I can try Rye but don't remember Tumbler's full S/N.

What about Tumbler? Has anyone contacted him? Oh and Rye Eyed, has anyone contacted him/her?

telstar1959
04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi Sweetie.

Kis is here, Zappy, too

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi Sweetie.

Yahoo! You made it! back at you, with the sweetie!

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I found signalmanken on the PeopleConnect board and left him a message to come here. I'm still trying to find senor! Do you know if anyone invited Trek, if not I'll shoot him an email. Oh yeah, I also emailed A4everlib and am waiting for a reply.

Great, you are so much better at the names than I.

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Hey, Froggie. It's good to stop walk the streets (or is that crawling the web) looking for a home. :clink:

Hi to the rest of the gang.

Just one question. Do we have to have Palin looking at us at the top of the screen? :rolleyes:

Just think of me, her picture is always in our paper!

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 08:24 PM

I don't have their names as they would appear in their aim address.

telstar1959
04-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Having a tough time navigating the site...I'll have to get used to it....

Yahoo! You made it! back at you, with the sweetie!

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 08:25 PM
It becomes easier with time and has a lot of great features!

Minister of Truth
04-05-2009, 10:28 PM

Hey, that is a great avitar there! I love the Marx Bros., and have all of their movies on my shelf.

:clink:

Cancel5
04-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey, that is a great avitar there! I love the Marx Bros., and have all of their movies on my shelf.

:clink:

So do I.

Groucho, great comedic timing and one liners! He was a DOM!

Minister of Truth
04-06-2009, 01:01 AM
So do I.

Groucho, great comedic timing and one liners! He was a DOM!

Yeah, he was certainly the most important member of the troupe, but I have always been a fan of Harpo myself.

Cancel5
04-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Yeah, he was certainly the most important member of the troupe, but I have always been a fan of Harpo myself.

I favored Harpo and Groucho hard to say which I like the most. They all had musical talent as well!

Cancel3
04-06-2009, 10:02 AM

I feel enriched already. In fact, I felt smarter and wittier before I even knew these new refugees were the reason.

We are blessed to be in the presence of such wonderous people.

The above remarks are examples of sarcasm. Neither the forum owners nor the poster of these remarks are responsible for any interpretation that includes taking it seriously. Shipping and handling charges extra. Results may differ depending on your circumstances. The FDA has not evaluated these comments for validity.

cancel2 2022
04-06-2009, 11:00 AM
It's so nice to help the little people sometimes.

I feel enriched already. In fact, I felt smarter and wittier before I even knew these new refugees were the reason.

Lots of non-English
The above remarks are examples of sarcasm. Neither the forum owners nor the poster of these remarks are responsible for any interpretation that includes taking it seriously. Shipping and handling charges extra. Results may differ depending on your circumstances. The FDA has not evaluated these comments for validity.

Cancel3
04-06-2009, 01:41 PM
It's so nice to help the little people sometimes.

Yep, thats me. People are always picking on me because I am so tiny.

Cancel5
04-06-2009, 02:02 PM

I hope we do not disappoint! he he

Cancel3
04-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I hope we do not disappoint! he he

Aww lovely lady, you could never disappoint. :clink:

belme1201
04-06-2009, 08:09 PM

You'll get used to it, I will too... I guess.
The avatar is so you.

christiefan915
04-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Mon ami, you found us, welcome! Sign on the froggie's WOT Refugee site, too!

Hi Sweetie.

Cancel5
04-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Aww lovely lady, you could never disappoint. :clink:

thanks.

Cancel5
04-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Groucho is indeed a good avatar for Telstar!