PDA

View Full Version : Murderous white mop cop, eyes body cam for a Oscar winning fake plea performance

tigerred59
12-11-2021, 12:03 AM
That white cop bitch that took what she thought was a tazor gun and shot that poor kid dead over a gotdamn AIR FRESHNER HANGING IN A CAR......is full of fuckin shit...that whore knew she fucked up, knew she killed this poor kid and then decided to play the role of a life time....COP VICTIM....this season white pile of shit cop, eyed that body cam on a cop and put on a performance....." I wish I was dead, I want to kill myself, blah, blah, blah...." Girl bye....you pulled this kid over tyring to show off, shot him dead and do what all w/ppl do when they kill us...PLAY THE FUCKIN VICTIM....AND WE ALL KNOW THIS BITCH IS GONNA GO FREE

Jack
12-11-2021, 12:07 AM
She fucked up. She'll probably get a year in Prison. Maybe lose all her Pension.

Doc Dutch
12-11-2021, 05:37 AM
She fucked up. She'll probably get a year in Prison. Maybe lose all her Pension.

Yes she did. Maybe 2-3. She already lost it when they fired her AFAIK.

Doc Dutch
12-11-2021, 05:38 AM
That white cop bitch that took what she thought was a tazor gun and shot that poor kid dead over a gotdamn AIR FRESHNER HANGING IN A CAR......is full of fuckin shit...that whore knew she fucked up, knew she killed this poor kid and then decided to play the role of a life time....COP VICTIM....this season white pile of shit cop, eyed that body cam on a cop and put on a performance....." I wish I was dead, I want to kill myself, blah, blah, blah...." Girl bye....you pulled this kid over tyring to show off, shot him dead and do what all w/ppl do when they kill us...PLAY THE FUCKIN VICTIM....AND WE ALL KNOW THIS BITCH IS GONNA GO FREE

Sing those blues, Tigerred59! LOL

https://i.imgflip.com/5vs4zw.gif

Jack
12-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Yes she did. Maybe 2-3. She already lost it when they fired her AFAIK.

I thought she quit?

tigerred59
12-11-2021, 03:46 PM

Naw, she's gonna walk....her fellow cop buddies are all talking about how distressed she was, etc....seen this movie too many times.

tigerred59
12-11-2021, 03:48 PM
Sing those blues, Tigerred59! LOL

https://i.imgflip.com/5vs4zw.gif

I think yo ass is hater like I, welcome to the club you lice lickin, diaper wearing, balding vomit slurping shit for brains white person in a coon hat!!!!

Doc Dutch
12-11-2021, 07:20 PM
I think yo ass is hater like I, welcome to the club you lice lickin, diaper wearing, balding vomit slurping shit for brains white person in a coon hat!!!!

Al, you really look silly.

https://i.imgflip.com/5vs5ig.gif

Doc Dutch
12-11-2021, 07:30 PM
I thought she quit?

Once she was charged, termination would be automatic, but IDK of she quit first or not.

Sawyerloggingon
06-23-2022, 08:27 AM
Naw, she's gonna walk....her fellow cop buddies are all talking about how distressed she was, etc....seen this movie too many times.

She was sentenced to two years for a tragic accident. She's obviously not cop material and got too flustered in a high stress situation and should be fired but times being what they are she will be imprisoned which is in itself a tragedy.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
01-28-2023, 04:31 AM

pussy pass.