PDA

View Full Version : How long until this becomes our war?

Beefy
07-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Right now, Israel and Lebanon are warring with eachother in what is essentially a religious conflict in which Israel is using American money and weapons to fight Hezbollah and Lebanon which is using Iranian and Syrian money and weapons. Its obvious that the American political infrastructure is very willing to back Israel 100% no matter what, and that Iran and Syria are 100% behind Hezbollah and such. But who's war is this.

Why is an attack on Israel an attack on the US by proxy? Because we treat that country as the 51st state. How long will it be before their war becomes ours? I predict less than a month before we are deploying our men and women, and shedding our blood for this foreign war.

Things are still escalating, this thing is on its way up, not its way down. What I think will happen is that we will provide transportation for American evacuees, a couple of our forces will get killed, and then the puppet in chief will have what he needs to escalate this into an American war, and eventually direct it to Iran and Syria.

How does Israel help us again? Why are we willing to attach our future, our place in the world, and our war machine to everything Israel? I'm really wondering why.

evince
07-23-2006, 08:48 PM
They dont care about America or Americans.
They are in this war for the money they can glean from the weapons and oil sales.

This admin is not Americans they are new world order people who work for the mega wealthy and no one country.

Beefy
07-23-2006, 09:08 PM
They dont care about America or Americans.
They are in this war for the money they can glean from the weapons and oil sales.

This admin is not Americans they are new world order people who work for the mega wealthy and no one country.

Het Shrubbie. Good to see you here. But I think this goes beyond oil. If it were all about oil, then we would have made friends with the oil countries over Israel. Since the late 40's, we have been friends with most of the Arab countries in the ME at one point or another. But we have made a absolute pact with Israel, that they have 100% absolute carte blance in the ME, and that we will give them hundreds of billions of dollars, arm them, and fight for them as if they were a part of our own country. It has happened time and again.

We NEVER recognize even one itoa of complicity in the turmoil in the ME as Israel's fault. Never. They, as the press and the political animal in this country sees it, are never at fault for anything. The reason for turmoil in the ME is because the Arab Muslims are evil, and poor little Israel is just trying to survive.

You hear all the time, how Israel has the right to defend itself. Well, no shit, every country, every entity on Earth has the RIGHT to defend itself, without exception. The pretext for this commentary is that Israel is always on the Defensive, never on the offensive, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Having a client state in the ME has done nothing for us but cause us great harm. They are strong enough now, where we can let them be and be self determined. I do not understand what, other than religious and biblical beliefs, our interest in sacrificing good will, money and lives for Israel is based on.

Poker time, be back later.

Damocles
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
We'll run in to save them any moment now... Israel will back off because we will be on that border for them....

tianabautre
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Again my strategy in a nutshell:

A call for peace and keep it moving.

LadyT
07-25-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm reading about Rice touting a peace plan in the middle east and I can't help but to think of their other failed experiment a few miles east of the current Israeli conflict. You may know it as "operation freedom", I call it chaos. Is anyone taking the administration seriously?

robdastud
07-25-2006, 12:38 PM
if we get rid of holyrollers we solve the crisis.

LadyT
07-25-2006, 12:43 PM
actually, you're not too far off there, unfortunately when you kill hundreds of people and destroy a country's infrastructure, you will get more people riled up for violence and not just holyrollers, but in essense a lot of this stuff in the WOT is due to hollyrollers.

doniston
08-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Right now, Israel and Lebanon are warring with eachother in what is essentially a religious conflict in which Israel is using American money and weapons to fight Hezbollah and Lebanon which is using Iranian and Syrian money and weapons. Its obvious that the American political infrastructure is very willing to back Israel 100% no matter what, and that Iran and Syria are 100% behind Hezbollah and such. But who's war is this.

Why is an attack on Israel an attack on the US by proxy? Because we treat that country as the 51st state. How long will it be before their war becomes ours? I predict less than a month before we are deploying our men and women, and shedding our blood for this foreign war.

Things are still escalating, this thing is on its way up, not its way down. What I think will happen is that we will provide transportation for American evacuees, a couple of our forces will get killed, and then the puppet in chief will have what he needs to escalate this into an American war, and eventually direct it to Iran and Syria.

How does Israel help us again? Why are we willing to attach our future, our place in the world, and our war machine to everything Israel? I'm really wondering why. Well said, and unfortunately I think this could quite possibly happen. I have been arguong against our big brother stituation with Israel for many years, and it is the Direct cause of the distrust of us by the majority of the middleeast. and actually was the cause of 911.

bob
08-23-2007, 10:02 AM

your starting to sound like your from germany in the early '40s

Timshel
08-23-2007, 10:11 AM

Worked well in the USSR.

Chapdog
08-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Its a proxy war of religions.

Battleborne
08-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Most Jews are of the liberal ilk...and all we see is bashing of Israel by the USA liberal munckins...how profain is this?:rolleyes:

doniston
08-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Most Jews are of the liberal ilk...and all we see is bashing of Israel by the USA liberal munckins...how profain is this?:rolleyes: I din't know if you included me in that group, or not, but let me clarify.

I and not opposed to Jews or what they stand for.

I am strongly anti-Israeli Government and perhaps that includes Zionism.