PDA

View Full Version : Pac 10 Champs

cawacko
03-15-2009, 02:22 AM
Yep, was at the Staples Center this afternoon four rows behind the basket (and right behind the ASU cheerleaders, good lord are they beautiful). USC dominates again. Yes please all of you haters, led by Superfreak, please come out now.

USC best school in the country.

Topspin
03-15-2009, 07:26 AM
ya'll should move up to a college conference

Socrtease
03-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Yep, was at the Staples Center this afternoon four rows behind the basket (and right behind the ASU cheerleaders, good lord are they beautiful). USC dominates again. Yes please all of you haters, led by Superfreak, please come out now.

USC best school in the country.You are crackin'. A 10th seed in tournament and they are the best school in the country? Shit BC will put them out in the first round

cawacko
03-16-2009, 05:24 PM
You are crackin'. A 10th seed in tournament and they are the best school in the country? Shit BC will put them out in the first round

By best school I meant best overall school, not strictly basketball. How ever 'SC is about to put a hurting on B.C. It's going to be a coming out party for freshman Demar DeRosen.

Cancel3
03-21-2009, 11:34 AM
You are crackin'. A 10th seed in tournament and they are the best school in the country? Shit BC will put them out in the first round

Soc, I think BC missed this post. They looked good early, but then just folded.

Socrtease
03-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah I was definitely talkin out my ass. USC look incredible, well at least one of them did

Minister of Truth
03-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Props to Cawacko and USC. Living in WA, I reside in the armpit of the PAC-10, and sports in general... Its nice to have one team doing us some honor...

Socrtease
03-24-2009, 03:18 PM
And then they went home. BUT they should be a force to be reckoned with next year

Blackflag
04-01-2009, 09:24 AM

Yeah but we still got the cheerleaders.

Cancel 2016.2
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM

remind us... just how good was the Pac 10 in the tourney this year?

Cancel5
04-05-2009, 07:14 AM
I will be going with the Tar Heels.

uscitizen
04-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Thanks for all the praise Cawacko.