PDA

View Full Version : Road to the Show

Timshel
03-02-2009, 10:57 PM
MLB 09 The Show comes out tomorrow... well today now. Yeah!

FUCK THE POLICE
05-16-2009, 11:43 PM
First.

WinterBorn
05-17-2009, 10:42 AM
College football starts in 109 days. Alabama will beat VATech in Atlanta for the season opener. I can't wait!

Mott the Hoople
05-20-2009, 01:52 PM
To heck with that. Indy is this weekend and I"m goin. Gonna party with a few hundred thousand of my closest friends! WaHooooo Speedway, IN the only place in the world with a 230 mph speed limit! :-)

Thorn
05-20-2009, 02:42 PM
That really is cool! Have a great time!

I'm headed on our first "road trip" to a three day Agility trial with our Border Collie. Hubby and Aussie are our moral support.

Mott the Hoople
05-20-2009, 05:51 PM
That really is cool! Have a great time!

I'm headed on our first "road trip" to a three day Agility trial with our Border Collie. Hubby and Aussie are our moral support.
Keep the pooch well watered. It's gonna be a scorcher this weekend.

I'm gonna be one of the Fisheads out there Sunday. Go Sarah!

cawacko
05-20-2009, 11:20 PM
College football starts in 109 days. Alabama will beat VATech in Atlanta for the season opener. I can't wait!

That's going to be a big game as it looks like VATech will be in the preseason Top 10. Hope they don't lay an egg like Clemson did last year.

WinterBorn
05-21-2009, 04:31 AM
That's going to be a big game as it looks like VATech will be in the preseason Top 10. Hope they don't lay an egg like Clemson did last year.

I hope not too. I want VATech to play us a tough game. I think our defense will be able to stop them. I just hope our offense can do something. A new QB and a mostly untested O-Line worry me.

Best case scenario IMHO would be Bama winning a close, hard-fought game. Then VATech win the rest of their games.

I would love a rematch with FL for the SEC Championship. And I think Saban can get us there.